Photo may have been deleted

Getty Images, YouTube

Emily Ratajkowski blames memory loss for waiting nearly a decade to accuse singer Robin Thicke of groping her breasts.

She now claims she only remembered the 2013 incident on the set of the "Blurred Lines" music video after Thicke recently blocked her on Instagram.

Ratajkowski, 30, made the shocking claim against the 44-year-old singer in her book "My Body, which is set to be published on November 9.

Ratajkowski claims she was reminded of the groping incident when she noticed Thicke had blocked her on Instagram.

Sheri Determan/WENN.com

However, the top model has a history of waiting nearly a decade to accuse someone of sexual assault.

In an interview in 2020, Emily accused 71-year-old photographer Jonathan Leder of sexually assaulting her during a photo shoot in 2012.

She told USA Today that she'd hesitated to speak out sooner because she did not want to give Leder publicity.

BACKGRID

In her book, Ratajkowski detailed the groping incident on the set.

"Suddenly, out of nowhere, I felt the coolness and foreignness of a stranger's hands cupping my bare breasts from behind," she wrote, according to the Sunday Times of London newspaper. "I instinctively moved away, looking back at Robin Thicke."

"He smiled a goofy grin and stumbled backward, his eyes concealed behind his sunglasses. My head turned to the darkness beyond the set."

She wrote that director, Diane Martel, yelled to her, "Are you OK?"

Martel, who was nominated for the Video of the Year for "Blurred Lines", corroborated Ratajkowski's allegations to the Sunday Times.

"I remember the moment that he grabbed her breasts. One in each hand. He was standing behind her as they were both in profile."

Martel told the Times that the singer had been drinking, and he "sheepishly" apologized after the incident. Martel said she had taken steps to make sure women felt comfortable on her set.

Martel says:

"Robin sheepishly apologized. As if he knew it was wrong without understanding how it might have felt for Emily."

Photo may have been deleted

Dustin Hice, CNN

Don Lemon categorically denied sexually assaulting a man during a drunken incident in a bar in the Hamptons.

Dustin Hice, a strikingly handsome ghey man, claims he was groped by Lemon at Murf's Backstreet Tavern in July 2018.

In his lawsuit filed in Suffolk County Court on Aug. 11, 2019, Hice's lawyer wrote:

"[Lemon] put his hand down the front of his own shorts, and vigorously rubbed his genitalia, removed his hand and shoved his index and middle fingers into Plaintiff’s mustache and under Plaintiff's nose.

"Lemon intensely pushed his fingers against Plaintiff's face under Plaintiff's nose, forcing Plaintiff's head thrust backward as Defendant repeatedly asked Plaintiff 'Do you like p***y or d**k?' While saying this, Mr. Lemon continued to shove his fingers into Plaintiff's face with aggression and hostility."

Patrick McMullan via Getty Images

However, the 55-year-old, openly ghey CNN anchor denied the allegations through a spokesperson.

"Don categorically denies these claims," the spokesperson told USA TODAY on Tuesday.

"The plaintiff in this lawsuit has previously displayed a pattern of contempt for CNN on his social media accounts. This claim follows his unsuccessful threats and demands for an exorbitant amount of money from Don Lemon."

But Hice claims he is not suing Lemon for a quick come up.

"I'm not doing this for notoriety or fame, I'm doing this because I'm standing up for myself and what I believe in," Hice told Fox News last year.

Hice said he suffered "severe emotional stress and loss of future earnings and opportunities," due to Lemon's aggressive flirting.

"I've grown a new respect for people dealing with mental health issues because stress, depression, anxiety, those are all very serious things. It consumed my life," Hice said.

After years of procedural delays, Hice's lawsuit is set to go to trial in 2022.

SBCH / BACKGRID

Many of you asked what happened to the sexual assault lawsuit filed by a man against CNN anchor Don Lemon.

Two years have passed since Dustin Hice filed the lawsuit accusing Lemon of sexual assault and battery.

In his lawsuit Hice claims the incident occurred at Murf's Backstreet Tavern in the Hamptons in July 2018.

The lawsuit was filed in Suffolk County Court on Aug. 11, 2019, theJasmineBrand reports.

Hice's attorney writes:

"[Lemon] put his hand down the front of his own shorts, and vigorously rubbed his genitalia, removed his hand and shoved his index and middle fingers into Plaintiff’s mustache and under Plaintiff's nose.

"Lemon intensely pushed his fingers against Plaintiff's face under Plaintiff's nose, forcing Plaintiff's head thrust backward as Defendant repeatedly asked Plaintiff 'Do you like p***y or d**k?' While saying this, Mr. Lemon continued to shove his fingers into Plaintiff's face with aggression and hostility."

SBCH / BACKGRID

Lemon and his co-anchor, Chris Cuomo, lashed out at social media users for putting them both on blast.

On Tuesday night, Lemon and Cuomo called for social media to be regulated.

"You shouldn't just be able to spread things about people that's not true," Lemon said.

"It has a big influence on someone's livelihood, their credibility, their career, even their lives. So I think it should be regulated. I've always thought that. I don't think I should be able to go on Twitter or Facebook or Instagram and say whatever I want about Chris Cuomo whether it's true or not."

AFP via Getty Images

R. Kelly has been found guilty of sexually abusing women, boys, and girls in a Brooklyn courtroom on Monday.

Kelly was found guilty on nine counts of RICO violations, as well as transporting minor females across state lines for sex, on Monday.

The jury of seven men and five women deliberated for nine hours before returning their verdicts on the evidence against the singer.

Testimony of accusers and prosecution witnesses closed out the month-long trial in Brooklyn, New York.

Pool via Getty Images

During the proceedings, prosecutors told jurors that Kelly used a network of friends and employees to secretly transport minors and women across state lines and control their actions.

Many of the witnesses who took the stand during the trial claimed Kelly had kidnapped them and restricted what and when they could eat. They also claimed he controlled when they could take bathroom breaks.

Kelly's attorneys attempted to discredit the accusers as groupies who who were willing to be used and controlled.

The defense claimed the victims had concocted tall tales about the singer after he refused their advances.

Pool via Getty Images

One of his alleged victims claimed she witnessed the singer performing oral sex on teenage R&B singer Aaliyah, who Kelly illegally wed in a Chicago hotel room in 1994 - when she was only 15.

A former tour manager for Kelly also testified that he bribed a welfare office employee to make a fake ID for Aaliyah, which listed her age as 18.

Fred Duval/FilmMagic

Prosecutors claimed Kelly married Aaliyah in a bid to avoid criminal charges for having sex with a minor. Their marriage was later annulled.

Kelly did not take the stand to testify in his own defense during the trial.

Kelly also faces criminal charges in separate cases from state prosecutors in Minnesota and federal prosecutors in Illinois.

Prince Williams/Wireimage

Rapper Tip "T.I." Harris and his wife, Tameka "Tiny" Harris, won't face charges for allegedly drugging and sexually assaulting a Los Angeles woman in 2005.

Prosecutors declined to move forward with the case because the 10-year statute of limitations had expired, according to legal documents obtained by TMZ.

The couple's accuser filed a police report earlier this year, claiming T.I. and Tiny drugged and assaulted her sometime in early 2005 following a meeting at a club.

A similar case in Las Vegas was also dropped recently after the couple was accused of drugging and sexually assaulting another woman in 2010. Prosecutors also determined that the statute of limitations had expired in that case.

Back in February, lawyer Tyrone A. Blackburn, who was representing 11 alleged sexual abuse victims, called for an investigation into the former power couple.

In a letter sent to state and federal authorities in Georgia and California, he urged them to look further into the claims of "sexual abuse, forced ingestion of illegal narcotics, kidnapping, terroristic threats and false imprisonment" against the pair.

Jerritt Clark/Getty Images

T.I. and Tiny strenuously denied the claims through their lawyer, Steve Sadow:

"Clifford (T.I.) and Tameka Harris deny in the strongest possible terms these unsubstantiated and baseless allegations. We are confident that if these claims are thoroughly and fairly investigated, no charges will be forthcoming.

"These allegations are nothing more than the continuation of a sordid shakedown campaign that began on social media. The Harrises implore everyone not to be taken in by these obvious attempts to manipulate the press and misuse the justice system."

MJ Kim/Getty Images

Omar Epps has asked a judge to dismiss a restraining order filed against him by a male fan he's never met or spoken with.

According to legal documents, obtained by The Blast, the "Love & Basketball" actor was forced to file a response to a restraining order filed by a 36-year-old Los Angeles man.

The man accused the movie and TV star of breaking into his jail cell and sexually assaulting him while he was locked up recently.

BACKGRID

In his written response, Epps, 48, asked the judge to deny the man's request for a restraining order. He told the judge he has never met the man in his life.

"(The man) is a complete stranger to me. I have never met him. I have never spoken to him. I have never had any direct or indirect contact with him. I have never previously written about him. I had never even heard of (him) until I was served with his application for a restraining order."

He continued:

"I have no intention or desire whatsoever to make contact with, associate with, or communicate with (him) in any way. I am a fairly visible public figure, and mostly known for my work as an actor. I believe (the man) may know of me only because of my professional work."

Tommaso Boddi/WireImage

Epps asked the court to throw out the restraining order after he was forced to respond to the man's wild allegations.

The judge subsequently denied the man's application for a temporary restraining order, but a hearing is set for the end of this week, according to The Blast.

Omar's attorney suggested the man may have a mental illness.

"Until he was made aware of this action, Mr. Epps has never heard of him. Mr. Epps is a pubic figure. The allegations of wrongdoing against Mr. Epps are entirely imagined and categorically false."

She continued:

"It is manifest that he is mentally unwell and that his allegations are the product of his mental state. He claims Mr. Epps writes about (him) not by using his name but by calling him (by a nickname.) The man claims he was choked in jail by some unnamed person, not Mr. Epps." The man "admits he has no evidence of wrongdoing because Mr. Epps "talks too low."

She concluded:

"Astonishingly, the person claims Mr. Epps somehow broke INTO a jail cell at the court lockup and sat on his lap while he was in custody. Yet, he presents absolutely no evidence of any of his untrue claims because no evidence exists."

Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images

Epps and his wife, former Total singer Keisha Epps, 51, share three children - Amir, K'mari and Aiyanna.

He is best known for playing doctors in television series "House M.D." and "ER." He was also a background dancer for former rapper Queen Latifah.

Antonio Perez/Pool via Getty Images

R. Kelly allegedly sexually abused a 17-year-old boy after meeting him at a Chicago-area McDonald's in 2006, a new court filing alleges.

Federal prosecutors in New York alleged new accusations against the disgraced singer, including sexual assault and bribery, going back 30 years.

According to court docs, Kelly, 54, sexually abused the teen after asking him "what he was willing to do to succeed in the music business."

The teen allegedly introduced Kelly to a male friend, aged 16 or 17.

Several years later, when the male was 19 or 20, the star apparently started a sexual relationship with that person, referred to as John Doe #2. Kelly allegedly forced several of his girlfriends to have sex with the young man while he filmed the encounters.

Antonio Perez/Pool via Getty Images

In court documents filed on Friday, July 23, and obtained by the Chicago Sun-Times, prosecutors asked a judge to permit them to submit new evidence of the allegations at Kelly's upcoming racketeering trial in federal court in Brooklyn, New York.

Kelly faces federal charges of violating the Mann Act involving the coercion and transportation of women and girls in interstate commerce to engage in illegal sexual activity.

The singer, born Robert Sylvester Kelly, has not been charged with any new sexual offenses, according to the Post.

Fred Duval/FilmMagic

Prosecutors also claim to have evidence that Kelly sexually abused singer Aaliyah and married her in 1994, when she was 15, so that she couldn't be forced to testify against him. She died in a plane crash in 2001.

According to the Chicago Sun-Times, a woman named Jane Doe #5 claimed Kelly asked her to search the internet for "child pornography involving boys for him".

According to court papers, a search of Kelly's computer corroborated the claim.

JASON WAMBSGANS/AFP/Getty Images

Additionally, the musician is accused of leading an enterprise to recruit women and girls for sex. He denies any wrongdoing. His Brooklyn trial is scheduled for August 9.

A separate trial for child pornography charges is set in his native Chicago, Illinois in September.

Kelly was recently slapped with a $2 million dollar tax lien for allegedly failing to pay taxes in 2008. As reported by Radar Online, the IRS filed a lien against Kelly's former Illinois mansion.

Kelly has pleaded not guilty on all counts.

Photo may have been deleted

Instagram.Getty Images

Boosie Badazz has something to say about two dozen women who accused Tip "T.I." Harris and his wife, Tameka "Tiny" Harris, of sexual assault.

The Louisiana rapper made the comments in an ongoing interview with DJ Vlad, of Vlad TV.

In a newly released segment, Boosie said he supports his Atlanta pals and he called their accusers liars.

"I feel it's lies. I feel it's lies because if T.I. and Tiny ask somebody to come to them, them b*tches gon' fly in the Rolls Royces. B*tch you gon' fly... We celebrities. Nobody ain't gotta try hard. Nobody gotta drug you b*tch. If anything, you might try to drug me... You ready to put your feet on the carpet of this Rolls Royce b*tch!"

He continued:

"You are able and willing. Ain't nobody drugging nobody. That is bullsh*t. Lies! When people see you down, they kick you... That's just how it is bro. When people see an opening for money? Money is the root of all evil... Sit your b*tch ass down."

Boosie also spoke on the recent theft of his autographed shoes from T.I.'s Trap Museum in Atlanta. The rapper offered $2,000 for the return of the shoes.

Watch the segment below:
 

Photo may have been deleted

Instagram, Splash News

Tip "T.I." Harris laughed off Sabrina Peterson's request for an apology in exchange for dropping her lawsuit.

Peterson previously accused T.I. of putting a gun to her head during an argument a few years ago. She also accused the 40-year-old rapper and his wife, Tameka "Tiny" Harris, 45, of sexually assaulting her.

After her allegations went viral, dozens of women came forward and accused the Harrises of drugging and raping them as well.

Last week, Peterson demanded an apology from T.I. in exchange for dropping a sexual assault lawsuit that she filed earlier this year.

"Tell the truth about me, tell the truth about what you did to me and apologize and I'm gone. I don't want one dime and here's the other stipulation, do it within seven days... Within seven days, tell the truth and apologize and I'm gone."

The busy entrepreneur said the ongoing legal drama was taking precious time away from her growing brand.

"I don't want a dime from yo... but if I gotta keep drawing this sh-t out, if I gotta keep stepping away from my motherf--king brand, I gotta keep stepping away from my weed and my weed jars, I gotta keep stepping away from my motherf--king packaging, I gotta keep stepping away from my fundraising I'm supposed to be doing, my 12 million dollar fundraiser, if I gotta keep stepping away from my godd--mn desk to answer these godd--mn calls... then it is what it is."

On Monday, T.I. responded to Peterson's request by laughing. The father-of-seven posted a photo of himself laughing his head off. He captioned the image, "An apology? - Drako voice #WhatItsComeTo."

On Memorial Day, Peterson fired back by posting a "Narcissist Check List" along with the caption: "Pride comes before the fall."

Carmen Mandato/Getty Images

The Houston lawyer representing Deshaun Watson's accusers has revealed alleged texts from the star quarterback apologizing to a masseuse for making her uncomfortable.

The 25-year-old is under fire for allegedly sexually assaulting massage therapists in the Houston area.

One of the texts shows Watson attempting to schedule an appointment with a masseuse before asking if she's "comfortable with the glute area." In another text exchange from March 30, 2020, Watson allegedly apologizes to an accuser.

"Sorry about you feeling uncomfortable," Watson allegedly wrote. "Never were the intentions. Lmk (let me know) if you want to work in the future. My apologies."

After posting the messages on social media, the attorney, Tony Buzbee, said more texts will be posted in addition to copies of the lawsuits.

Watson vigorously denied the allegations on Twitter, saying that he rejected "a baseless six-figure settlement demand" and that this is "about clearing my name."

"I have never treated any woman with anything other than the utmost respect," Watson said in his statement.

Buzbee announced the first lawsuit on Tuesday. Four more lawsuits have been filed against Watson, bringing the total of lawsuits to seven.

Buzbee also said there are now a total of nine women who plan on suing Watson.