Bow Wow shouts out Sandrarose.com on So So Def Radio

Photo by Freddy O Exclusively for Sandrarose.com

Bow Wow hosted So So Def Radio Saturday night on V-103 for Jermaine Dupri who hasn’t been back behind the boards since his very public spat with V-103 jock Greg Street 3 weeks ago.

Bow Wow held it down for JD, dropping the exclusive joints like the new 50 Cent and Game. That one hour between 9-10 PM on Saturday nights is the best hour in radio if you love real Hip Hop served up hawt and spicy the way it used to be! Greg Street does his thing on Saturday nights too, but JD drops the exclusive joints.

Of course Freddy O was there in the studio doing his production thing (oh, you didn’t know?)

Click here to hear Bow Wow shout out his favorite blog!

Bow Wow did such an excellent job hosting that JD might not come back! If you missed Bow Wow hosting So So Def radio, I got you. The links are below.

Bow Wow goes everywhere with his trusty MacBook laptop

33 Responses to “Bow Wow shouts out Sandrarose.com on So So Def Radio”

ATL_HONEY says:

wow..all you have to do is shout out Sandrarose and the whole radio show gets **** rode…that’s whats up!

2thick4u says:

Well I am glad that JD is getting love on her even though Bow Wow hosted the show!!!

S A N D R A R O S E. C O M that’s where all the lastest gossip is at!!!!

MOCHAMOMMY says:

So, now u love him? He’s not the pint-sized fruitcake anymore? GTOH!!! He’s still a short s*it who cant rap!!

MOCHAMOMMY says:

Sandra, whats up with ur site? i’m having a hard time gettin my fix today

D.Ortiz says:

SO ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SHOUT OUT SANDRA ROSE, AND THEN YOU INSTANTLY BECOME A BOW WOW AND JD FAN. HMMM SANDRA PLEASE GET OFF BOW WOW 3 INCH ****

brwnsugga4you says:

wow…moving up shall we say. i guess all of the archive posts of bow-weezie…that dissed him are now being deleted..LMAO!!!

ThatCarmen says:

I think its cool that an entertainer can shout out to someone who says good and bad about them….. he is acknowledging that Sandra is a voice who is heard….even if you dont always agree with her… she entertains and people come on here and read and comment sooo….you cant really knock her hussle. JMO

I like the first pic on here….he kind of looks all grown and sexy….. aaawweeee….he can almost get it : )

and @Mochamommy …. my screen for this site is running super slow as well and Im on my latest and greatest computer at the job so….. i agree that i think its this site this morning.

MOCHAMOMMY says:

@ ThatCarmen, I thought my job decided to block it!! I was sh*ttin bricks over here!! LOL

NYCUTIE says:

I thought it was just my connection ladies.. Thanks for the clarification!

brwnsugga4you says:

mocha & carmen..mine has been running slow all morning…it’s all the traffic that sandra has coming to the site…big things poppin!..lol.

tdl74767 says:

Oh……so now all of a sudden your lovin BOW WOW……your a trip Sandra!

eastpointvet says:

bow doing his thing he looks mighty pint sized next to that girl though

Zuley says:

It’s something about Bow Wow that just makes me think he is one of those spoiled, throws temper tantrums when he doesn’t get his way, bratty rich kids that I can’t stand. He seems like one of those kids from Baldwin Hills but tries to act all hard. I admire the lil guys hustle but other then that I still don’t know why women over 21 would want him other then for financial purposes. He has to know this.

browni007 says:

I used to like bow until he started running his month – but hey I guess money will give you guts and a lot of chest.
    If you cant rap spin some records and show out sandra while you are at it… He has to get and keep that money some how.

PAGESINADIARY says:

WHEN DID BOW WOW GET SO HEAVILY TATTIED UP?

milly says:

I admire his hustle…I mad atcha

bklynchick says:

Ummm….
    I wonder if Bey and Jayz ohh even better Usher and Tameka shouted out sandrarose.com will they receive a compliment article on the blog…

Just a question…

London Marie says:

LOL.. now you’re a bow wow fan. This site is becoming too much for me. And you’re starting to post stuff that we dont even care about. Sandra, ummmm what’s up girl?

Mimi Renee says:

Welcome to the top Bow Wow…you have now joined the elite list that the almighty Rihanna happens to belong to…as well as some other people that i will not name

MOCHAMOMMY says:

London Marie Says:

**************************************
    My sentiments exactly

MAJAHINEVERYWAY says:

He is definitely a little cutie in that first pic. I never noticed it before.

MzTee says:

Bow wow is looking real nice in the first picture. He just needs to grow about another 9-12 inches and he’d be a hottie.

Yeah, Bow Weezy got a little beeyotch in him sometimes but I think he’s talented — he’ll be alright when he gets older.

It is kinda funny how Auntie Sandra flipped the switch and is now riding on Bow Weezy’s team because of the shout-out. OH WELL, I ain’t madatcha Sandra — Publicity is Publicity and free publicity is the best of all.

ThatCarmen says:

Im about to tell on myself….

Why do I keep coming back to this post and looking at that first picture like its the morning wood??

I dont even like dudes thats my skin color or who are pretty with them damn pretty ass eyes but, dudes (gggggggrrrrrrrrr) face is a turn on. Im too old to be looking at Bow-baby but, …damn!

ThatCarmen says:

Why is my comment waiting on moderation like Im a newbie??? Just asking… maybe because my work email changed???

hellava10 says:

He needs to pass out friendship rings before he can stay at the top. Look what Rhi did and it put her in heavy rotation……I must find mine and polish it tonight

shhhh says:

It’s amazing Sandra. Your like a child. You have been dogging and dogging the hell out of this boy for as long as I’ve been reading your blog. But the second he shouts you out, now he’s your new bestfriend? Do you not realize how lame you look or is it that you just don’t care? It’s like all you want is some attention from these people.

shhhh says:

I’m starting to think that something is seriously wrong with you on the mental side. No normal person would ever do this. This has really opened a lot of windows about you.

ThatCarmen says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ATTENTION ATTENTION: THIS IS A BLOG THIS IS A BLOG.. OPINIONS COME IN ALL VARIETIES… PEOPLE ARE FREE TO CHANGE THEIR OPINION OR ACCEPT A SHOUT OUT… ATTENTION ATTENTION: THIS IS A BLOG THIS IS A BLOG.. OPINIONS COME IN ALL VARIETIES… PEOPLE ARE FREE TO CHANGE THEIR OPINION OR ACCEPT A SHOUT OUT…

**MR. BOW WOW DID THE SHOUT OUT TO SANDRA … UUUMMM…. SHE HAS A RIGHT TO POST WHATEVER SHE WANTS ON HER SITE.

THIS HAS BEEN A F-OFF REMINDER … THERE IS A WHOLE SANDRA ROSE HATE SITE IF YOU WOULD RATHER GO POST OVER THERE.

shhhh says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Attention Attention: You have posted too many time sporadically throughout the day please find a life.

Attention Attention: I have been reading sandras site for close to 5 years I can say what I want.

Attention Attention: You should be lucky your able to post.

Attention Attention: Please stop addressing me who are you? Take your own advise. I have a right to my opinon which has nothing to do with you deputy dog sandra rose commentor.

ThatCarmen says:

^^^ cute : )

I just think its funny that the people that call Sandra a stalker…post on here like they are stalking her and her life….but anywayz….

yes, I have lots of time on my hands at work…lots of idle time… I am blessed to have a great paying easy breezy job…no stresses…. : )

mjoylaw says:

uh, bow wow is fine as hell, he’s just short and young

his rapping skills are what pay the bills..and he’s young, lots more to see from bow

it looks to me like he’s seriously trying to clean up his image and show a more mature side

if so, then kudos to him and long live Bow Weezy, he IS truly talented and already has mad longevity.

JMO

ggouch says:

shhhh Says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Attention Attention: You should be lucky your able to post.

__________________________________________________________

What is REALLY wrong today…did Sandra not come over last night like she promised and you woke up on edge….TEST-E, TEST-E, TEST-E….get off of Carmen please and thank you.