FanMAIL: Sanaa Lathan is just using Taraji?

When it comes to gossip about who is kicking it with who, I’m usually the last to know.

That’s mainly because the folks involved don’t interest me. But today I received an email from a loyal reader that piqued my interest because it was about Taraji P. Henson.

It seems that an actress named Regina Hall and Taraji’s BFF, Sanaa Lathan, used to kick it.

According to my loyal reader, that’s why there is only one very awkward photo of Regina Hall with Taraji from last night’s party.

In fact, my reader thinks that Sanaa is an opportunist who is using Taraji much like Amber Rose is using Kanye West – for their shine.

I sure hope not…

Here’s the email:

Now I like Sanaa, don’t get me wrong. I like her movies and I think she is a beautiful woman, but I am beginning to wonder if she is an opportunist. This is why I say this………when Regina was hot is all the Scary Movies she and Sanaa were best friends, then when Gabby was hot Sanaa and Gabby were seen everywhere, now Taraji gets an Oscar nod and now she and Sanaa are best friends. It just seems suspect considering she and Taraji did Something new together but they didn’t hang out after that movie or Tyler’s movie but now they are best friends? It just seems like she is up with whomever the hot chick is…

it just seems strange to me that [Regina Hall] was your ace for the longest lived with you “while her house was being repaired”, but ya’ll haven’t hung out in years.

And I don’t buy that Sanaa and the football player story either… yeah she is prolly in Chi for appearances, but why don’t you ever see them. You see Kim and Reggie so it’ snot like he doesn’t have time. I mean there wasn’t one red carpet that he could have walked with her. I understand keeping your relationship private but hell B and J walked the carpets together.

15 Responses to “FanMAIL: Sanaa Lathan is just using Taraji?”

Kymystry says:

*crickets*
    *crickets*
    *crickets*

Daisy says:

more crickets and sighs and sideway glances and eyerolls

KaraZ says:

dammmit Sandra you sure know how to kick a dead horse. Let Seabiscuit die in peace!

Naima says:

oh please, Regina hall just got married, she ain’t got no time to be running around with folk

jrzy_girl says:

And while ya’ll some people actually care about this….they still making paper..while u what?

KaraZ says:

@naima when did she get married?

Dang how z-list are you when not one single blogger covers your nuptials/change in marital status?

PAHairston says:

Hello All. For what it’s worth, this may be my last posting. To say the least, I am truly disgusted with the way Sandra Rose is running her blog. All the important political issues, she turns off the comments and runs in the other direction. I’d bet a wks paycheck that no other blogger “runs in the other direction.” Quite the contrary, they run towards debate and opposition. What are you scared of Sandra? If you can’t take the heat, remove your black a$$ from the fire.

Ladies and gentlemen, it’s been real. Health, peace, love and happiness to you all and remember, I love you yearly, dearly, daily and minutes. I’m outta here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KaraZ says:

lolling @ one line PAHairston, was the pun intended?

Sandra listen here, you said you weren’t answering anymore monkey posts, so why you acting like Obama wrote the housing bailout proposal himself?

I don’t know why people think Obama is some kind of genie who will wiggle his nose an make the US economy better, nobody can do it automatically, except God, so everyone needs to pack a little more patience and let the policies do some work before deeming them failures. Y’all pray for all of our leaders.

iscream says:

C Ya PA Good luck with your DC activist work. Hopefully you’ll be back.

@ topic.. WHAT? First of all Jay n Bey didn’t walk the carpet together for years.

Who the hell is the person that wrote this email. Do they know Sanaa personally to say she is using Tarajii? As close as they seem it appears they were cool prior to the Tarajii explosion with this movie.

& I’m confused are you implying they are lovers or that Sanaa is using her.. Pick a side and stick to it.

speakinmymind says:

@ PAHairston

you’ll be missed!!

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

MAYBE IF SANDRA GAVE THE FULL DETAILS OF HER POSTS PEOPLE WOULDN’T BE THROWING OUT THESE RANDOM AZZ E-MAILS. THE GET TOGETHER WAS HOSTED BY ALFRE WOODARD, TO CELEBRATE TARAJI AND VIOLA DAVIS ON THEIR OSCAR NODS.

PA, I WOULD HOPE TO SEE YA AROUND, WE ARE STILL IN THE GOOD OLE US OF A, FREEDOM OF SPEECH. LIKE SOME ONE ELSE MENTIONED, THIS EVER SO KIND PERSON WHO SENT YOU THIS E-MAIL KNOW THESE CELEBS FROM WHERE. SPECULATION WILL GET YOU NO WHERE, SOME PEOPLE REALLY NEED TO STOP TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THE LIVES OF SOMEONE ELSE.

I’m just guessing that single, black working actress’ hang together. Once you get married you are not doing the party scene as much. Taraji is older and has a child and she is not known to be a party girl like Gabby and Sanaa. This is nothing and Regina doesn’t look awkward in that pic to me.

Daisy says:

@Bird they can all party cause they barely get any real work bless their hearts. Such a shame…

brinabelle says:

these pictures could’ve went up w/o this story, so I’m commenting as if there is no story, bcuz there really isnt..I like Alfre and Sanaa’s dress and Regina’s shoes.

BlkButterfly says:

I have to say I don;t agree with this posting. I’ve been on other sites ans seen more pics of Regina Hall with ALL the women in at the party Taraji included. I guess no one thought to point out the fact that Taraji was recently in the Tyler Perry movie: The Family that Preys with SANAA and ALFRE who is the host of this party. People take the smallest thing from a photo and create a story…