Where Did Bishop T.D. Jakes Go Wrong Raising His Son?

Our Prayers go out to Bishop T.D. Jakes whose son Jermaine Jakes has brought shame into their family.

The younger Jakes was arrested last month during an undercover sex sting in a Dallas, Texas park known as a spot where homosexuals solicit each other for sexual favors.

The arrest took place just a few short blocks from The Potter’s House Church, where Bishop Jakes preaches his masterful sermons.

Source

37 Responses to “Where Did Bishop T.D. Jakes Go Wrong Raising His Son?”

Fenix6376 says:

That sucks. But TD jakes is not his son. A parent can only do so much. Its unfortunate that his family has to go through this publicly.

KaraZ says:

Sandra, at least make the distinction that it’s not his biological child.

The Divine Ms. K says:

Why did he have to go wrong in anything he did raising this child? The son is a grown man and makes his own choices.

browni007 says:

You can teach them the principles all you want but they (children) have to walk that walk every single day. TD Jakes and all famous preachers are under a microscope. My heart goes out to the family b/c people will be like you cant save your son, why should we listen to you.

Thanks KZ for pointing that out

Fenix6376 says:

ooooohhh nature vs nurture debate in 5….4….3…2..

Peachizz says:

“shame into their family” LOL
    This too shall pass,

The Divine Ms. K says:

I’m from Dallas and while Kiest Park is in the hood, I’ve never heard of it being a magnet for late-night homosexual activity – where did you get that from, Sandra?

Terry .W says:

I hate it when people embarass their folks/guardians…Dumb Ass…Cant he just pay for sex if its that bad..I mean DAMN!

KaraZ says:

@msdivine, you know like everything else Sandra Lee Rose posts, there’s plenty of chaff to separate from actual wheat.

I know there have been rumors of one of his kids being one of the children for years especially when Megafest was in atlanta, the rumor was that the boy was “evangelising” in Midtown.

mizzdallas says:

@The Divine

every blog got it from mediafakeout, Yeah thats TD Jakes stepson but he claims him and the other brother as both of his sons, and yes Kiest Park is not a gay park… Oaklawn is where ALL they gays be at…

Charles says:

Not a real preacher not a real worshipper

I dont care about him

KaraZ says:

@charles

Life must suck for you huh? You keep trying your darndest to be contrary and make inflammatory statements, yet nobody responds… Kinda like ur antics are facing a recession too :(

trynabeme says:

@ The arresting officer noted in his report that Jakes exposed himself and began masturbating in front of him.

WTF?????????????

bk2atl says:

@KaraZ Says:
    “Kinda like ur antics are facing a recession too :(”
    /\____/\___________________________________________
    DEAD! Bwaahahaaaa!

Shauny says:

Dayum….SHOTS FIRED

The Divine Ms. K says:

Yeah @ MizzDallas – Oak Lawn is where it is for gay people in Dallas. I’ve never heard of Kiest Park regarding anything like that.

LOL @ KaraZ

stylerazzi says:

Wow. That sucks. I remember I modeled in a fashion show for that event TD Jakes used to do in Atlanta every year. I distinctly remember his son being a tad bit “suspect” and having feminine ways.

This is very unfortunate. I think it brings shame on the son and not the whole family.

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

AS A PARENT YOU CAN ONLY INSTILL THE CALUES IN WHICH YOU WANT IN YOUR CHILD. IT THEN UP TO THE CHILD IF THEY WANT TO FOLLOW YOUR LEAD OR DO AS THEY WANT, WHICH IS NORMALLY THE CASE. AS THE OLD SAYING GOES, “YOU CAN LEAD A HORSE TO THE WATER BUT, YOU CAN’T MAKE THEM DRINK.”

ReadTheBlog says:

You ATLiens, tell me how many of you all have seen Pastor Jakes in the ‘Skrip clubs’ down there?

KaraZ says:

@RTBlogs,

If you believe what many internet bloggers (frankly maligners if u ask me) we would be looking at the male revues or somewhere the kids go to.

I can’t believe everything I read on the internet though.

Krysi J says:

That damn sandra LOL …SMH.

Mimiluv2 says:

Yeah its crazy! But Mental Illness is a closeted illness…and it doesn’t come out unless something drastic happens

nolachic says:

Dude look like a fat Diddy….

Anna says:

nolachic Says:

Dude look like a fat Diddy….
    ~~~~~~~~
    LOL. Why is he sucking on his bottom lip, does he have a cold sore?

teecee says:

I DONT THINK TD JAKES HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS GROWN MAN ACTING OUT. HE DID THIS TO HIM SELF, AND TO THINK HE DID SOMETHING WRONG BECAUSE HES ” INTO SAUSAGE” IS HORRIBLE.

I JUST THINK THE KID HAS SOME SELF RESPECT ISSUES HE NEEDS TO WORK ON SO HE DOESNT THINK PICKING UP “STREET PEOPLE” OR PEOPLE HE DOESNT RESPECT OR RESPECTS HIM IS COOL.

WHEN I WAS GROWING UP THEY HAD THE SORRY ASS MAN, WHO WOULDNT WORK IN A PIE SHOP SPEECH FOR THE GIRLS AND THE SORRY ASS WOMAN SPEECH WHO DIDNT KEEP A CLEAN HOUSE AND HAD A BABY BY EVERY MAN SHE MEETS SPEECH FOR THE BOYS.

Vegas Dice says:

Um.. A hoop earring on the left side is kinda George Michaelish.

candycane says:

That’s not his real son?? He looks like him, actually he looks like a mix between TD & Diddy

When I heard the story on the news, arrested for exposing himself, I was hoping for the best and thought he got caught pissing outside or something simple like that. Oh welllllllllllll

Candi Apple says:

Hi All, Its been a longtime Hope all is well.

TD Jakes Like father like son is all I can say

Anti-believer says:

Straight people have sex in the woods too. I should know.

Kymystry says:

@KaraZ Says:
    “Kinda like ur antics are facing a recession too :(”
    ____________________________________________

lkashcf;asdfh [qwerth wepoqedjp qSDJ ADS that from my head hitting the keyboard in sheer and utter laughter .. lol

JJSPLAYHOUSE says:

Once ur CHILD is grown wih his or her own mind, raising is over and the guidance takes over. Grown people are responsible for themselves.

IRON MAN says:

THIS WILL PROBABLY MAKE TD JAKES CHURCH GROW BIGGER AND BIGGER. WHO GIVES A DAMN ANYWAY. MOST CHRISTIANS DONT LIVE IT TO THE LETTER ANYWAY. NEXT!!!

flyqtnva says:

TD JAKES IS A FRAUD!!! I’m not even surprised. That’s not the only skeleton in his closet.

Coop says:

@Charles

I hate to say it but I sgree with Charles Jakes is not what he seems.

makvay says:

haha…his son looks like ditty

ReeAngel318 says:

I hear that Kiest Park is the new roaming grounds for the DL men of color. So I am not surprised at all. He was probably set up by one of his disgruntle boys of the night or somebody out to throw Jakes into some bad press. I am sure this is only the beginning of the bad press that will come to Bishop Jakes. What goes up, must come down. I have a friend that used to play for Bishop Jakes church and I’ve heard pretty interesting things. This is the same son who came into Robb & Stucky and bought all new furniture and charged it to the church.

1 Pingbacks

[…] Talk about embarassing! Bishop T.D. Jakes’ son Jermaine was arrested on Jan. 3rd for spanking the hell out of his monkey (wackin’ off) in public infront of undercover detectives. Not to be disgusting but we sure hope they were women detectives Smh. Shout out to loyal reader 2020VIZN for leaving the article link in the comments! You on your job homie. Oh and shout out to all of our loyal readers that constantly send us info and news we always appreciate it. Oh and yea someone launch a SEARCH PARTY for reader 1coolazzchic! She’s been Missing In Action for a few weeks. Come back home girl…… Image Source. […]