Yesterday I posted an email from GregW, a loyal reader, who some of you thought was a bitter LSLH chick. You can read GregW’s email here. I received many responses to GregW’s email as this must be a hot topic with some of you, or maybe he pushed the right buttons?

Anyway, there is no way I can post the responses because I just don’t have the time. But as a gesture of thanks for your support I will allow those of you who took the time to email me those (long) thoughtful responses to register on my blog. That offer is only extended to those who emailed me yesterday.

23 Responses to “Thank you for your responses to the “nappy-headed black women being overweight” email yesterday”

Kat says:

so we’re about to have some new folks….i guess this will be interesting…

Daisy says:

YAY new people! Welcome to the Fam! This will be interesting indeed

iscream says:

Those mustve been some interesting responses…

How long before Kwallace steps in and make her Bids?

*checking time as 3.30*

KaraZ says:

Sandra, has a heart? What exactly is going on here?

BLACKBARBIE404 says:

I FIND IT INTERESTING THAT (S)HE ALSO SENT THE SAME LETTER TO NECOLE B*ITCHIE AS WELL. IT’S POSTED ON HER SITE TOO.

SOMETHING IN THIS MILK AINT FROM A COW…….

iscream says:

Are there any yt posters on this board?

I agree blkbarbie… I think its some sort’ve trap.

Welcome aboard Solonge! Intense move over Bey’s real advocate is about to join the crew. (That was a joke don’t come in here cursing me out)

iscream says:

Are there any yt posters on this board?

I agree blkbarbie… I think its some sort’ve trap.

Daisy says:

LOL@Isc

keely107 says:

@BlackBarbie:

SOMETHING IN THIS MILK AINT FROM A COW…….

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>kona

intensemocha says:

What-is that humor directed my way?

I highly doubt any “newbie” will have the same affect on you guys as I do!

Peachizz says:

“That offer is only extended to those who emailed me yesterday.”
    Don’t open the flood gates too wide!

^^^^^@intensemocha… I agree, just won’t be the same.
    LOL @ Barbie… LOL
    Something in the milk aint from a cow…

Anna says:

intensemocha Says:

What-is that humor directed my way?

I highly doubt any “newbie” will have the same affect on you guys as I do!
    ~~~~~~
    Is that a Bobby Flay show down challenge? intense since you’re a reg in the room it’s safe to assume the other regs will have your back against the newbies. LOL. You have yoor work cut out for you.

Krysi J says:

ooooh lucky lucky.

kwallace577 says:

How long before Kwallace steps in and make her Bids?

*checking time as 3.30*
    —————————————-
    and…here i am. sorry i am late….sandra…can you phuleaze reinstate our banned’d fam members? it has been so long now i and others done forgot what they did…

DEEP BREATH….here goes…

divinebrown
    carameldrop
    coaretained
    bloggergirlz
    ielon
    ms. suave
    prynnsexx

and it seems like i am forgetting one of them but go ahead and reinstate them too…

thanks for your consideration. sorry again i was late @iscream.

Krysi J says:

we’re missing somebody Kwall…, but I can’t think of the name….ummmmmmmmmmm, ummmmm……they had a yellow caution sign for a avatar DAMMIT..??

Krysi J says:

aye yall that #11 comment from peachizz made me think about that commercial that used to come on for that Gospel CD…..remember the preacher asking the congregation:

“WHO IN DA HELL, LEFT DA GATE OPEN?”

every time somebody new get outta line Im saying it LMAO….its that or “NICCAH GET YOU HANDS OUTTA MY POCKET!”

iscream says:

kwallace577 Says:
    and…here i am……
    sorry again i was late @iscream.
    ___________________________________________
    lol, Girl you aint late. You made it right on time, right on time.

Krysi J Says
    remember the preacher asking the congregation:

“WHO IN DA HELL, LEFT DA GATE OPEN?”

Do I. Wasn’t that from the Rough side of the Mountain CD excuse me I mean album.

I’m climbing up, on the roughside of the mountain. I’m doing my best to make it home.

My favorite was the Clark Sisters

Can I get witness does anybody know Jesus…

But I’m going to google that. Cause you know I’m good for mixing thangs up.

iscream says:

*doing the cabbage patch*

I was right… awwwwwwww.

kwallace577 says:

helleva had a yellow caution sign of somebody digging @krysi. but helleva still drop by from time to time. don’t think he/she is banned. all of the other folks are indeed banned. i keep in contact with them all.

and all of them had great stuff to say but all mighta said the wrong thing and it pissed auntie off. anyways i think she need to reinstate them cause i still see folks asking bout them from time to time. hope she does go head and make that move….speaking of…where is shunda?

kwallace577 says:

@16 and 17

“who in the hell left the gate open” is Rev. BW Smith and if i am not mistaken…i think the name of the sermon is “Watch ‘Dem Dogs…”

kwallace momma-nem had that cassette tape set. no google needed. i got SOME church in me…which is why i sign my open letters….”your sister in Christ”.

cause my momma, signed a MEAN…i’m talking just gut wrenching letter to her boss of 19 years when she resigned just like that….basically it said take your job and shove it…”your sister in Christ”…LOL.

aqtpie says:

Yes!!! I think that it’s a great move!

katgirl33 says:

Dang! I take off for a day or two and somebody opened up a can while I was gone! HELLLLL TO THE NAW! LMAO

I read it, and I thought it was Solange (or a Stan) too, sticking up for B…L M A O!

Or maybe was another one of Auntie’s haters messing w/her….

Hey Family!