Celebs Attend Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom’s Sham Wedding

A few celebs and ball players turned out to attend Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom’s sham made-for-TV wedding yesterday. It’s a shame that public figures have to resort to publicity stunts to stay relevant now because they have no known talent. The bride wore a Vera Wang dress and the groom wore Armani. OK! magazine has the exclusive on the wedding pics. I hope those pics are worth the $300,000 the mag shelled out for that exclusive.

Kobe Bryant and wife

Singer/songwriter Kenny “Babyface” Edmonds and wife

LA Lakers player Ron Artest

Former Cheetah Girls member Adrienne Bailon

Photos source

26 Responses to “Celebs Attend Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom’s Sham Wedding”

Anna says:

I didn’t know Babyface married Tracy II. I want a better pic of Khloe’s dress.

Daisy says:

I :heart: Khloes dress! I hate big poofy wedding dresses

I guess if Rob gets a new gfriend she will have to get use to his ex always being around.

Vanessa’s dress is ugly

Babyface lil girl is such a cutie pie

flyqtnva says:

WOW

flyqtnva says:

30 days – 6 months tops

Shauny says:

I have to see another picture of Khloe’s dress before I comment. Vanessa…really…animal print at a wedding? Ron Artest…really a ball cap…WTF Was Adrienne a bridesmaid because that’s what her dress screams.

spongebobfan says:

i like khloes’ dress its nice….what a waste…. :coffee:

mirsmommy says:

I guarantee these the fake a** newlyweds get a reality show. =/

Daisy says:

Lauren London was a bridesmaid

missmiami says:

BABYFACE LOVES THE SAME TYPE OF WOMAN CUZ SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE TRACY. SIDEBAR, WHY DID THESE CELEBS WASTE THERE TIME ATTENDING THIS FOOLISHNESS??????????? GUESS THEY WANTED TO BE NOSEY. EVERYONE IS GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL BECAUSE MARRIAGE IS SACRED AND NOW A DAYS FOLKS PLAYING WITH GOD. BTW, DIDN’T LAUREN LONDON JUST GIVE BIRTH???????? SHE SHOULD BE HOME

Anna says:

Shauny Says:
    Vanessa…really…animal print at a wedding?
    ~~~~~~~
    It’s not a real wedding, why waste a dress that can be worn to a real event. LOL.
    I read that Odom wanted a prenup but couldn’t get it before the wedding because it was the weekend. I hope she takes him to the bank(for stupidy)in the divorce.

tintin says:

vanessa looks so pretty. i never foudn her to be cute but she looks really gorgeous. why is adrienne there? she’s a d-list. artest is wearing a full back cap. wtf.

Peachizz says:

I love Leopard/cheetah/animal but….Why woul Kobe’s wife(forgetnher name) wear that leopard dress to a wedding?…..

Daisy says:

@tintin Adrienne is the brothers ex and still friends with the girls

mizzdallas says:

hoey dress is cute and that is all

kwall says:

i am still trying to figga out WHY the hail a large chunk of the female cast of the movie “ATL” was in the bridal party?

the twins AND lauren london?. wtf? did we even know they were friends with hoey? gtfoh. i am confursed.

oh well good luck to “dumb-ar” (lamar for being a dumb azz) and hoey (self explanatory).

kwall says:

——————————————
    supposedly one of those twins from the movie “ATL” IS his new boo…Malika i think is the right one….

LadyJustice says:

the twins are on their reality show. they have been friends for along time and so has lauren london.

congrats to them. the dress looks cute from the other pics ive seen, and so does the bridesmaids dresses.

i heard they will have a show on E! called “khloe and lamar” FIGURES lol

MzTee says:

Odom marries Khloe after dating only ONE month, but can’t marry the mother of his two kids after being with her for eight years. Something is definitely wrong with this picture.

kwall says:

oh okay @ ladyjustice. if they been friends for awhile. never was really into any of their shows that much after i seen how they carry the hail on and the momma basically condones and joins in on the tomfoolery.

in fact, the shows i did catch i don’t even think i watched the whole thing.

Divinebrown says:

As much as like like the Kardashians…this wedding doesn’t even remotely interest me. Khloe seems the least level-headed and wild out of all them.

As if she didnt have enough issues, now she will have to deal with the fallout of a shotgun wedding.

DAMN KHLO…WHY??????? This is stupid.

jazi65 says:

The dress is nice but her overall look would have been better if her hair was in an updo.

WTH is vanessa wearing? I saw a larger photo on another site..Is she preggo or eating too much taco bell?

ELove says:

Hoey (LUV That …) :lol:

Whoever said what a waste (Agree Completely)

@Anna … If TRUE then I hope the same damn thing for L.O.

aqtpie says:

Awwwwh congrats to them!!!! The divorce ratings as of 2008 were 60% of marriages end in divorce, so IF they end in divorce that wouldn’t be that much of a shocker, especially in Hollyweird they just might make it work!!!

shunda says:

The hat actually makes Ron Ron look better. I had to do a double take because babyface’s new woman does look just like Tracey.

ontaya brooks says:

Am I missing something, I have not seen a picture of Lauren London yet on anyone’s blog. when you have money you can make anything happen, I wouldn’t be surprised if she knew that you could not get a prenup on short notice over the weekend and she knew his dumb as* would not know any better. She gone rape his as*.

LadyJustice says:

they arent OFFICALLY married. they have to sign the prenup first, they are supposed to be doing that sometime this week. then they can sign the marriage certificate