Gold Digger Alert: Vanessa Veasley

This is a new section for 2010. It is a section dedicated to exposing industry gold diggers and (if we know their identities) the cheating dogs who support and love them. This is also a heads up to the long suffering wives of industry ballers, rappers and professional athletes to start calling out these gold diggers who prey on your men like hunters on the Serengeti.

If they have the cojones to call your house bragging that they just slept with your man, you need to put them on front street! Why should they get 40% of your household income for laying on their backs? Isn’t that your job?

If you know the identity of a gold digger whose rent and car notes are being paid for out of you and your husband’s joint bank account, just drop us a line at sandra @ sandrarose.com (remove the the spaces). Try to include photos and documentation (if you have any). It’s high time for these chicks to find another source of income or go stand on the unemployment line.

Our first Gold Digger jump down of 2010 is Vanessa Veasley. Vanessa is your typical gold digger/ jump off who relies on your man to support the lifestyle she has grown accustomed to.

Vanessa is rumored to have slept with rapper Drake — and damn near everybody in the industry. She allegedly got pregnant by him (more on that after the break). It’s time for industry wives (and girlfriends) to take back their homes and lives!

The following are emails from two industry insiders who are familiar with Vanessa Veasley and the men she has (allegedly) stalked, laid up with, had babies by, etc.

Hey Ms. Lady! Please keep my email/name confidential. I saw the exchange between you and Vanessa Veasley today. It’s about time someone took her down a notch. I used to be a friend of one of her closest friends until a few months ago. My “friend” would tell me all her biz, but to meet Vanessa in person seems totally different. I see you brought up some names and situations. I was around for a few, the others I know from my ex-girl that
is very close with her.

1. She says she’s 25. That bitch is really 27!!!

2. She was engaged to an MLB player for 4 years. His name is Rudy (Can’t remember the team) she stuck by him thru thick and thin, ups and downs, all thru the minor league, then when he got called up to the majors he dumped her ass 2 years later for a white bitch. She still wears her ring from time to time, and refused to sell the condo on the beach he bought her (like he’ll come back or something) It’s actually pretty sad. I saw pictures of dude. He is not hot at all!!! lol

3. Ever since Vanessa was dumped by the baseball player, she’s become a man eater.

She’s a tease. She’ll dangle the p*ssy and make niggas think they’re gonna get it all while she runs thru their pockets. Then when she cant “shake them” for anything else, she disappears In Tubby’s case it was really messed up cuz he knows her girls & thought they were his friends (they weren’t cuz they know what kind of games she plays and still hooked her up with him) That’s just wrong!

4. I know Vanessa has dated a few guys out there, but plays keep away most of the time. Most of us have sex because we want to be closer to someone, she plays the keep away game. She was on & off with Drake (they were pregnant). She’s also done her “dangle” game with Lebron James, Bryan Michael Cox, Chris Johnson (Tennessee Titans) & I heard she’s workin on Marlon Wayans (you can see them flirt on twitter, her page isn’t locked) Oh yeah, she also f***ed Justin Timberlake (right, I don’t see what he saw either). It’s funny cuz she goes on blogs and on her show telling models not to “Sh*t where they eat” But From this paragraph looks like she’s the Queen of it! Even if she doesn’t f**k them all like Superhead, I think what she does is worse cuz she puts a really bad taste in single guy’s moths about the motives of young Black women! Don’t you agree?

5. Show Mag- Vanessa wasn’t really fired, the magazine is in financial shambles because Vanessa introduced the publisher, Sean, to another one of her scandalous ass homegirls that did the dangle game and fleeced Sean for more money then you can imagine in trips, shopping, and expensive photoshoots in Italy. The girl’s name is Laura Dore but they call her Sweetie. She lives in Texas. The most f***ed up part about this, is that Sean, the owner, is Vanessa’s cousin. Comeon son? You would do your own family like that?

6. The fight (I know what really happened!!!)- Vanessa and Brooke Bailey and a few of their gold digger friends were invited to Atlanta to celebrate Brooke”s B-Day by these street guys. They love VV and BB because they are in magazines and Brooke was on the Candy Girls Show. So even tho these guys have more money than God, they get off on being with models. So… they were in ATL partying and the guys had a film crew the whole time. The night that they left the club they all were wasted and some innocent chick just asked Brooke a question. Brooke got all up in her face, and the next part you see on WorldStarHiphop.com. But the fight continued, All the girls were fighting and to be fair, Vanessa and Brooke both held their own. But still! How hood is that to fight in a nightclub parking lot??? Ugh. The part that ended up on TMZ and the Internet was shot on a cell phone. All the footage from that weekend is out there somewhere. Hmmm…

The following email is from an industry insider who confirms some of the details in the above email…

Happy New Year!!!!
Alot of that Sandra believe it or not IS legit. Now I know about Laura Dora aka Sweetie having Sean Cummings head over heels for her that’s true… The houston ballers are drug dealers with boat loads of money that’s also true….. Brooke and them do trick ALOT to get in these niggas pockets they will fly just about anywhere if niggas pay for everything, that’s also true. I can’t confirm her age, [or] that baseball player, but it maybe true. As far as Justin Timberlake and all them I’ve never heard those rumors either. But I have heard stories of Brooke and Vanessa being at these rich mens house in LA sleeping and hanging out with these guys to pay their rent and car notes. Brooke Bailey from Candy girls will tell you in a heartbeat: if a guy is not paying her bills and keeping her decked out in the latest fashion, she is NOT fucking with them. And birds of a feather flock together… I swear that letter sounds like it came from this girl name Danielle (the owner of The Candy Girl Show) Danielle knows ALL these girls business she is like the madam of them. And she and Brooke have a love/hate relationship. Hope that helps.

89 Responses to “Gold Digger Alert: Vanessa Veasley”

ksmommy05 says:

TOO LONG. DIDN’T READ.

but seriously sandra. I hope you have a bodyguard somewhere.

free says:

sandra, you on a roll in 2010!

Daisy says:

I heard KCole is getting married or at least that is what I gathered from Monicas tweets and another site that ran the story. If so CONGRATS :cheer:

That is all

kdillon says:

That was long as hell. So basically the chick is a slut? That sums it up, all that needs to be said…. she’s nasty

pyt305 says:

If these ni@@as wanna spend their money on gold diggers then thats their choice…and this post extremely too long lol im sure it was full of nothingness…

free says:

chris johnson from the titans and dude up above, tubby? well, they are “small picture” cute.

anywho, the dudes sound like the dumb ones as i read this elongated verbiage. i want to feel sorry for the wives but it’s hard to imagine that these broads don’t come with the territory like rice comes with red beans.

kdillon says:

IDK, I hope KC is happy and this isnt a short relationship. Did Jeezy say that she falls hard and fast?

kdillon says:

@free

trynabeme says:

:cosign: 1 & 2

going to look up #3… :pc: Team KEESH alldayerryday!

iscream says:

Okay considering that the Football player was killed by his jumpoff this post may actually save a life or family.

On the other hand.

Sandra, pack yo shyt and move… fast cause somebody is going to come fa dat arse.

*what is this. Long a$$ letter post day :shrug:

These :hater: ho’s sound like they mad because she is doing better than them in the whore department. Would’ve been better if this came from a wife/girlfriend/baby mother.

& Drake is single to do what he feels.

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Surely the first letter is blasphemy!!!! Her sleepin with Bryan Michael Cox! Yeah right

MrsHawthorne77 says:

:popcorn:

ReadTheBlog says:

KEysha looks really pretty in that pic – that is all!
    Oh and I agree about women taking their husbands and homes back in 2010!

TruGemini says:

Of course I have no way of knowing if this sh’t is true nor do I give a damn about any of these people – ain’t none of em paying my damn bills…BUT it sho’ do sound like a scandal in the making and I don’t want to miss none of it… :lolol:

j.c. says:

****************************************************
    naw you need to whoop that azz!

STLVixen says:

I am not one to hate but really, these women using their bodies to get what they want is not the business. I still don’t see any real “proof” that all of the aforementioned is true, and if it is, she and the fools she mess with deserve what they get (ie: bad reps, diseases, unwanted pregnancy, stretched out walls, etc.)

Looking forward to seeing more Gold Digger Alerts. But with more proof.

EricaDenese says:

It’s about to be a busy year for Sandra Rose, good & bad.

:popcorn:

TruGemini says:

BTW…Does anybody know if ‘Candy Girls’ is coming back on?? Yes, the show was completely pointless, but such a guilty pleasure… :ashamed:

trynabeme says:

Check out this acronym I saw for BARBIES on a blog I :heart: which is not on the blogroll…

Basic Ass Ridiculous Bitches Imitating Everyones Swagg…LOL

EricaDenese says:

j.c. Says:

****************************************************
    naw you need to whoop that azz!

trynabeme says:

:cosign: that Tru! I liked Candy Girls…haven’t heard about it coming back.

BGC TONITE!

Choco says:

Karma is a bitch these broads could end up dead somewhere effn with drug dealers and being known for trickn-how stupid are you?

Peachizz says:

Gotta love it….. Good ole dirt… his email was written like a tell all book..
    Funny I never heard of VV or BB…Guess now they’re Known-Named Gold Diggerzzz!!!
    What a way to start off 2010!!!!

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

:offtopic: anyone see the preview for Pepa’s new dating reality show???

LovelyLady says:

It aint the gold diggers its the cheating husbands. :coffee:

LovelyLady says:

The Emailer said:

—–
    ^^ That sounds smart on her part and dumb on the guys part :rofl:

LovelyLady says:

Ohhhhhh so is the girl they were saying Drake had preggors but she got an abortion or lost the baby. dayummmmmm im glad i aint in the spot light.

kdillon says:

Tonight is all about Tabitha’s Hair Salon and Bad Girls Club!

leapyearpisces says:

I will NEVER EVER condone goldigging or “high end” prositution, or messing with someones married or unmarried man, but some of these letters come off as STRAIGHT up jealousy. It makes for good gossip, I’m not going to lie about that, but some of the writers seem like they WISH they could be the subject they are “blasting”. This letter and the other letter come off as very ENVIOUS. How can one be so consumed with someone else’s life to know who they getting it in with, who is flying them where, and who bought them what? I have a hard enough time keeping up with my car keys much less keeping up with someone else’s sex life and their travel itnenary….

leapyearpisces says:

*itinerary

intensemocha says:

SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT

THE “WIFE” OF THE CHEATER SHOULD FORWARD YOU EVIDENCE THAT HER MAN IS CHEATING ETC. PAYING ANOTHER WOMAN’S BILLS, AND THAT HE’S FUGGIN THE NEXT BIATCH

OKAY-AND WHY????? TO ALERT WHOM????? OTHER UNSUSPECTING WIVES???? OR MEN WHO PROBABLY WOULD BE HAPPY TO KNOW THAT THESE WOMEN ARE DOWN TO FUG FOR MONEY-SO BASICALLY

HOE CLASSIFIEDS/AND YOU ARE THEIR PR AGENT/PIMP-WILL YOU GET A FINDER’S FEE???

I PITY THE WIFE WHO WOULD ONE FIND OUT HER HUSBAND IS CHEATING ON HER AND TWO SIT DOWN AND TAKE THE TIME TO COLLECT THE EVIDENCE TO SEND IT TO SANDRA ROSE SO THE WHOLE WORLD WILL KNOW HOW FUGGIN DERANGED AND DOCILE THEY ARE

THIS IS THE EXACT OUTLET CHEATED ON WIVES NEED-AN OPPORTUNITY TO PRETEND LIKE THEY ARE TAKING ACTION AGAINST THEIR CHEATING HUSBAND’S BY PUTTING ONE PARTY OF THE HOEING DUO ON BLAST

THIS SHIAT IS PATHETIC-THIS IS WHY I GET SO MUCH SHADE ON THIS SITE CAUSE I DON’T HAVE TIME FOR WOMEN WHO ARE TOO WEAK TO TAKE A STAND AND CONTROL OVER THEIR OWN LIVES AND WOULD RATHER AID IN THE DEMISE OF ANOTHER WOMEN JUST TO BOOST THEIR SELF-ESTEEM AND HELP MAKE THEMSELVES FEEL BETTER

AND I COULD LESS THAN TWO SHIATS WHAT SOMEONE THINKS OF ME

AND BECAUSE I HAVE A BACK BONE YOU CLASSIFY ME AS A BACK BONE THEN SO FUGGIN BE IT

BUT ONE THING I AM NOT AND WILL NEVER BE IS A WHINING, DO NOTHING, CHEATED ON, VICTIM-WHO ACCEPTS AND TOLERATES A MOFO WHO COMES HOME SAYING I’M HIS WIFE WITH THE NEXT BIATCHES PUZZY ON HIS BREATH

mzvirgo78 says:

“She’ll dangle the p*ssy and make niggas think they’re gonna get it all while she runs thru their pockets. Then when she cant “shake them” for anything else, she disappears ”

What’s the problem??? :shrug:

ELove says:

@LL
    Whaddup Baby-Gurl !!!
    Nice pic (Wish I HAD a bigger one…) :wink:

I GUESS the majority of the post are Female TRICK Central :lol:

ELove says:

@intense
    THAT was a mouthful & I AGREE Totally (Real…) :lol:

intensemocha says:

CLASSIFY ME AS A JUMP OFF-IS WHAT I MEANT

OF COURSE ON A RANT-SOME SHIAT IS JUST SIMPLY PATHETIC

I’M OUT-DON’T HAVE TIME TO DEBATE MEANINGLESS SHIAT

Krysi J says:

NOW THATS WHAT IM TOM BOUT SANDRA…START THE NEW YEAR RIGHT, PUT DEEZ H-O-E-S IN DEY PLACES!!

:popcorn: :grin: I love this place :rofl:

melinla says:

From what I could read of the first email – this dude is made because she WASN’T screwin’ these dudes but taking the money they gave her… I tell you it’s hard to be a women – we can’t win for losin’ cause if she WAS screwin’ these dudes she woulda been a hoe…

melinla says:

made = mad…

Reese says:

Although I don’t condone that lifestyle, the writer does come off as a bit jealous. I didn’t see where she was messing with anyone’s husband…except LeBron..Oh! They aren’t married yet, huh? Womp Womp. Guess we know the purpose of these prolonged engagements.

I just feel like what you put out is what you get back. They won’t be so hot when they turn up with a disease they can’t get rid of… *shrugs*

mistarie says:

Didn’t the letter say that she dangles the puzzy in their faces making them hope that they will get some until her bills are paid? Let me go back and find the quote…

“She’s a tease. She’ll dangle the p*ssy and make niggas think they’re gonna get it all while she runs thru their pockets. Then when she cant “shake them” for anything else, she disappears
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Techinically that is not a slut. That’s smart. J/k

2thick4u says:

I just wasted my damn time reading this **** :( !!!

dcwife1622 says:

:popcorn:

Sandra you are really going in for the New Year.

In my Jeezy voice: Hold up wait one m*ther****ing minute
    if I m*ther****ing said it then I m*ther****ing meant it…I’m going in, I’m going in…. LOL

Well honestly I think a lot of the wives were once Jump Offs and Gold Diggers…Yeah you have a few that’s been there since day one…but come on now…Half of these ugly ass rappers, ballplayers, etc. could not pull their wives if they were average every day guys…

ATL_Reese says:

free Says:

sandra, you on a roll in 2010!

***********************************************

YES, YES, SHE IS AND I LOOOOOOOVE IT!!!! :blunt:

ro says:

LOL at no.1

MizzLeelee says:

If a man is trickin his cash than what’s wrong with a woman being a gold digger? #imjustsayin

MizzLeelee says:

If a man is trickin his cash then what’s wrong with a woman being a gold digger? #imjustsayin

Tyzgurl says:

Men have been paying for puzzy for centuries. That ish is not going to stop…..

Krysi J says:

———————————————————

This is very true… :yes:

Tasha says:

I wish a m**f*** would call my house and tell me they slept with my man. Sounds like she asking for an a** whoopin! By the way if you don’t know where your money is going and being spent on then that’s a problem. I know and have access to all that. That’s one of the great benefits of being married. Now Tiger Woods on the other hand is rich and his wife couldn’t even keep up with his spending if she wanted too.

Zephyr1979 says:

I used to like that show Candy Girls, don’t know why they stopped it.

Cinderella says:

Is this blog going to become the place for spiteful men to air out females that turned them down?

dcwife1622 says:

Krysi J Says:

———————————————————

This is very true…

__________________________

Who would really be throwing the cooch at Patrick Ewing, Akon, Shaq’s crosseyed ass, MJ (when he first joined the league before the ballhead with that f’d up hairline)I still love you Mike :-D , T-Pain, and the list goes on and on. I don’t the LSLH women would have been checking for them at all!

Tasha says:

Ok, i just read the whole post..i didn’t get far at first cuz I had to get some things off of my chest lol! But yeah, that person really put her on blast :popcorn:

chase says:

wow is all I can say!!!

sexywitwhatigot says:

ook sandra! i’m feelin’ this section. you go hard and i looove that.

as for the alleged gold digger~it ain’t trickin’ if you got it…or had it.

lol

I blame the husband AND the jumpoff. These broads don’t have standards. They are not obligated to the wife so if they get free dyck out the deal this so be it. :shrugs: Absolutely ridiculous. What happened to the men that liked women with not only a nice body but a brain and smart azz hail?? Is being smart and independent not sexy anymore?? Guys??

miss gia says:

I got no shame to say, I trick HARD! I do not disrespect anyones home or anything of the sort. Nor do I mingle with nasty old men just for money. A guy wants to approach me? He better be serving up some goods because these days ni**as will run circles around you!

I am not going to waste my time on some piece of **** with money, nor will I waste my time on some broke piece of ****.

miss gia says:

Also at the end of the day, no I am not looking to marry a millionaire, I want a good man. I believe in training men. Once you get a guy to see how happy it makes you when he does something, for you, hell be doing things for you all the time, its not brain surgery.

trynabeme says:

@miss gia…I’m glad you waited til the end of the day to confess this…THEY WOULD HAVE EATEN YOU ALIVE FOR THOSE STATEMENTS! :lolol:

miss gia says:

ONE MORE THING, ITS CALLED ‘ TRICKING ‘ for a reason ladies! Its about knowing what you got, knowing your worth and its not always just about money. The same way I expect a guy to want to treat me to material things, I expect him to treat me with the utmost respect. If i did the dude cool, if i dont, I am simply getting rewarded by my company. Its RARE for a trick to get any play.

miss gia says:

@59 LOL

you see, I get where the critisism comes from because a lot of women take it far. I have a very successful career and I do not live off of mens money. I like nice things, I love buying myself nice things, but I prefer it when other people buy it for me.

Wouldn’t you like to one day be like ‘ I don’t feel like working today ‘ and your boo saying ‘ baby don’t worry, I gotchu ‘

some say potato, i say potahtoh

Negrito says:

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

So, I mean most of these vixen chicks would not be able to get a rich successful man had it not been for their “looks”. Had they been some average every day looking woman most of those ballers would not even think about going out with them.

mjoylaw says:

I hope these chicks have some kind of master plan..what happens when they can’t dangle the puzzy any more cause it’s old and dusty and nobody cares?? What then

Vanessa Veasley (and the resta them vixens) is a nice looking girl and some kinda model, I just googled her..if she is trickin like that, I sholl do hope she stops hoeing around and thinks about HER FUTURE when she gets too damn old to be running dumb men, and does not continue just having a good time with what she can get away with in the present….hmmmmmmmmmmmm

mjoylaw says:

These girls need to put their “looks” and “smarts” to good use…get a prenup and husband..some education.. and some business sense to invest and build their paper..so they can support themselves in their middle and old age, when they can no longer train niccas wit tha puzzy..and do for their children if they don’t marry, don’t stay married, their husband gets custody (it’s happening out here), or dies young………hmmmmm

lilioohpyt says:

soooo she is a :chickenhead: so many industry chicks are. I am just concerned that even though this is :popcorn: people can be :shotsfired: when they are outed and it causes them to lose their way of survival…So while you place it on ur site I will continue :rofl:. But pls be careful!

@sexwithwhatigot, IS THAT DRU HILL!!!???? :LOLOL:

BellaBarbie says:

T.I. said it bestest, “It ain’t TRICKING if you got it!”

starr2910 says:

umm..can we put some blame on these GROWN ASS MEN?!?. did she trick or drug these men into fukking her? i highly doubt it.. takes 2 to do da nasty, so y is she gettting all the hate?? smh

MzKaren83 says:

I dont know who this chick is and I :cosign: with Gia

camay1960 says:

All I can say is that maybe gold digging could very well be a profession in 2010!

missmiami says:

Auntie I like this: U stay putting these chicks on blast :cheers:

pointhimout says:

so basically, the person who sent the initial email is jealous and wish they were in her shoes? i get it now. when you’re getting it too, suddenly you dont give ish no more. since she’s not, she’s holier than thou and Vanessa’s the slut with trifling ways.

Tubby’s a ladies man; good for him. If his way of being this ladies man is spending all his money to get p@ussy and quality time, then that’s sad.

Stories like this will go on forever. Right now there is some little girl, who nobody would believe, will grow up and be the next supahead or brooke or vanessa. it is what it is. Nothing to see here. If the married baller, or rich guy wants to shower her with gifts and money, let him.

pointhimout says:

lol at the suggestions somebody gonna come for SR. They won’t. SR is the blogger people wanna run to and drop the dime on some poor unsuspecting person.

All I can say to celebs is be more careful when you sh!t; and clean it up urself. Once you bring in ‘help,’ they now have info to share with SR or anyone else. That’s no blogger’s fault if your hired hand wants to spill the beans on your lack luster life and the jump offs which consume it.

SR is bucking to become the “godmother.” sure, u know she exists but you see her less and less. Only a few will come to know how to reach her. Even fewer will ever see her, all the while she’s dropping stories and putting folk on blast.

Honey tricking will get you laid in a casket somewhere you better watch it, do it to the wrong man and he might put you in a casket. Women get used quicker than a man does, just think some of these girls probably gotta a main dude somewhere she giving the money she get from other nigga’s to him. Remember there are man tricks to. I don’t trick off nobody because I don’t want it done to me…

playing with a mans emotions can be deadly think before you leap it’s a lot of women dead because of tricking. What was the girl in Chicago who had the ball player baby~~used the lawyer to get her child support payments then turn around lied to him about her new baby was his when it was the ball player baby. So he killed her and the baby..And yes it’s wrong but it’s real and it happens so watch yourself, there’s nothing on this earth I need that bad that I can’t work for I want to live…

These negroes that are led around by the seat of their pants deserve to get ganked from time to time. They do plenty of taking. At least she is not sleeping with them. Sounds like a hustler to me. Isn’t that respected in the rap game?

dcwife1622 says:

@Nichellewalker #76

_________________________________________

You are so right. The girl that had the son by Eddie Curry. He killed her and the babygirl that she claimed was his and the lawyer found out the babygirl wasn’t his that it was actually Eddie Curry’s baby also. Even though Eddie Curry was married. She used the lawyer to represent her in the child support case against Eddie Curry and started sleeping with him (I think he represented her for free because they were sexing). All the time she was still sexing Eddie Curry. The only person left alive in the house was Eddie Curry’s son…So yeah these tricks need to be careful!!!!!

excatly Bird and I would be here all day from the women I know who got killed playing them games I refuse to do it…

Crislex says:

I think that one way if men want to be dumb and let pussy rule them to where they turn their backs on a wife and kids to play house with a known goldiggger, I definitely do not feel sorry for them AT ALL! Pussy is just that, PUSSY you can get if from any where, just like women can get **** any where. Men with money seem to have no self esteem, yet women are constantly ridiculed and criticized when we do things out of emotion. Men with money tend to not have a lot of moral standards and will just about fcuk anything.

At the same time, it bothers me to know that women do not stick up for each other when low self esteemed men come around and want to pull the wool over a single woman’s eyes. We do not say “are you married” or “do you have kids” even if he lie, we do not do the research. AND THEN WHEN we do find out they have a family, we still continue to sleep with them for pleasure or money. Where is the respect? And yes the other woman does owe the wife and kids RESPECT!!! They do not have to like her but they need to respect her and end the affair. This is an issue that will forever irritate me.

Quitta says:

See what I say, same sh*t different year. These broads are still gonna be up to their no good sh*t. Making the single (black) woman look bad. It’s disgusting. I know men been playing this game for years, but 2 wrongs don’t make it right.

I’m glad Auntie is putting these lame azz GIRLS on blast! For real. Games are for children so let those GIRLS go play while we continue on our grown woman status.

Krysi J says:

These H-O-E-S are materialistic…bottom line

half of em’ ain even graduate from High School cuz all they ever did was run behind niccahs with money or status

they start out with football players and basketball players then they move on to dope boys and if they get a break in the celebrity world….they continue on a higher level of being MATERIALISTIC…??

IS THAT ALL A BYTCH IS SUPPOSED TO LIVE FOR…

Money ain everything, and dyck for sure as hell ain…SO I AIN LIVING MY LIFE FOR NEITHER!

Lovely One says:

——————-
    She doesnt sound like a whore to me. Would it be better if she had sex with all those dudes? :shrugs:

Q_ATLANTIS says:

if Danielle is sending the email then maybe she’s trying to get more hype for a season 2 of Candy Girls … hmmmm

dblaq says:

If AIDS don’t stop the triflingness maybe Sandra can!!!

Yah Sandra, you ain’t never scared!!! I love it.

The first looonnnggg ass letter sounds like the girl is hating on Vanessa. Doesn’t sound like Vanessa is a whore or sleeping with randoms. These women act EXACTLY how these rappers/drug dealers tell them to, so who cares?? A real man would know better than to spend thousands on a female just so he can hit! C’mon son!!!!

Sweet Mango says:

LOL!!! Sandra puts people on blast??? :popcorn:

I was on another blog today (I got the name of it from yesterday’s comments “CharlesHater”) Sandra he is MAD at you.. LOL!!! I couldn’t believe what I was reading.. This blog war stuff is serious business huh??

MissHarlem says:

Sandra this is the best section I am so sick of chicks taking gold diggin as a profession. Whatever happen to earning what you have and getting focused on yourself. I’m just saying!!! I didnt even need to read all of it but I had to comment.

msdanielle says:

these chicks are born/bred everyday. this is nothing new nor will it end. there will always be a girl willing to **** for a buck and there will always be an idiot willing to supply the funds. i don’t put my energy into trying to figure it out. this is their way of life…so be it. to each it’s own, and i’m not sure how fulfilling this could be for ANYONE, but whatever works.