Kanye West Banned Again, This Time from the Grammy Awards

It isn’t easy being an immature narcissist with the common sense of a hamster.

Last week, actor George Clooney and producers of the successful Haiti telethon banned troubled rapper/producer Kanye West from participating. At the time, a producer said, “Kanye has to make everything about himself. He will do anything to steal the spotlight and, well, this night it’s just not about him.”

It seems the Hollywood blacklisting of Kanye West continues: the Grammy winner didn’t receive any nominations or an invite to attend the Awards show.

The Grammy nominations themselves were a stern rebuke of West, after his lash-out at Taylor Swift at the MTV Video Music Awards, since his phenomenal album “808s and Heartbreaks” didn’t get any nods – which is unbelievable considering each of his last albums has not only been nominated for several awards, but all of them actually won the trophy for best rap album. Now, after releasing his most subtle and mature album, he gets no love. What else could be the reason except for an extended fallout from the Taylor Swift fiasco? Read More…

If this keeps up, people will begin referring to Kanye West as Amber Rose’s boyfriend.

Image source

313 Responses to “Kanye West Banned Again, This Time from the Grammy Awards”

attorneymom says:

I feel like the Kanye West of the blogsphere. Can I please have a tissue?

Karamelkisses76 says:

*passes Attymom a tissue*

Kanye is great for ratings. They should reconsider.

Milan Millian says:

I knew it

attorneymom says:

@Kara, thanks. I appreciate it. :lol:

2thick4u says:

Wow…they are not playing with his ass :( !!!

I can give you some :popcorn: @attorneymom

Was he nominated for anything? :shrug:

“If she smokes she pokes” A LOT!!

Shawnil says:

I’m so tired of this crap, omgosh get over it, Kanye is a real talent, that had a great album out, and Heartless not even getting a nod is just unbelieveable. Who did Kanye really hurt? :mad: It is ok, his next album is going to shut everybody up. I’m thru venting

Anna says:

What’s up with the elastic waist band coochie cutter shorts? Krybaby really messed up this time.

Milan Millian says:

Amber always dress like she confused but the heffer’s body is on point…

Lovely One says:

…and Taylor Swift still sucks :coffee:

Vyolet20 says:

ouch! i didn’t realized industry folks still cared.

Daisy says:

I don’t see where the Grammys said he was banned :rolleyes:

Team Kanye :cheer:

Vyolet20 says:

@shawnil

if anything he HELPED push taylor swifts album sales. crazy…

AprilRain says:

Does she really smoke or is that just for show?????

AprilRain says:

Her body is killer though..

MUNCHOSGIRL says:

WHAT DOES KANYE HAVE OUT NOW?

CWhatsHerFace says:

Come on, give Kanye a break! I don’t know what i’m more sick of. Kanye being blackballed or seeing Rihanna posts on this site! WHATEVER! :rolleyes:

spongebobfan says:

They denying a true artist, its a shame really….

I like Ambers shoes and her body is on point *bootcamp here I come* :lol:

Lyssa02 says:

Bless his heart…..they really ain’t takin’ it easy on him AT ALL! (If this story is true).

attorneymom says:

@CivilEngineer, thanks.

Seriously, who cares about the Grammy’s. Taylor Swift should think Kanye for increasing her visibility. Before the “moment stealing” incident, I did not know who she was.

s_johnson07 says:

Just because “you” specifically had never heard of Taylor Swift does not mean she wasn’t known. Her album went multiplatinum within a few weeks. So get over yourself and your lame excuse as to why she should “thank” Kanye for his disrespect. Anyway, it is true that there is the freedom of speech, but it is not true that people have to put up with it, hence, he’s banned.

EricaDenese says:

I’m tired of everyone getting on Kayne. LET IT GO PEOPLE!

How much “talent” is really nominated this year’s Grammy’s if Kayne West was left off? Really now. 808’s & Heartbreaks should be in every major Hip Hop category.

@s_johnson
    I totally agree with you. I really don’t see why everybody(i.e.blacks) act like Kanye helped Taylor’s sales. She was a household name BEFORE him. Kanye is an idiot who talks too much.

Daisy says:

I am waiting to see the press release that says he was banned? Plenty of ppl skip the Grammys on any given year. Just cause one may feel he should be banned doesnt mean he was :coffee:

ReadTheBlog says:

I swear them shorts look like something a 3 year old in potty training should be wearing.

Those jeans are fire, though!

CivilEngineer says:

@Daisy…is bootcamp like extreme aerobics?

I’m thinking about opening up the P90X :shrugs: I like lifting weights though

Daisy says:

I am black and like Taylor and knew who she was before the incident but I am so OVER this situation :rolleyes: again.

I think the “backlash” has been over but it makes for great gossip to say Kanye was banned every time a new event takes place.

ReadTheBlog says:

Me thinks amber has a big foot.

Attymom, you never did tell me what you said about Monica – I can’t see the site and who banned you? Chile, just register as someone else?

And whomever think that you Charles and Sandra are the same person :nono: All 3 of y’all have different writing styles, and agendas.

Daisy says:

@Civil That P90x is NO JOKE! The class I take on Sat incorporates moves from it! We use weights in bootcamp. Once it gets warmer I will start back taking the real deal bootcamp outside, the one inside at the gym is good but not like outdoors.

Daisy says:

@RTB thats cause her toes are hanging/peeking over the edge of both pair of cute shoes :lol:

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

Amber is cute in the face, and as stated, the body is the business….but

I’d like to know why she never has on a whole outfit that goes together? Each piece is okay individually cute, but the outfit as a whole is what Ced said about Luther’s curl…it bever really quite :shrug:

CivilEngineer says:

@Daisy…that’s why I’m afraid to start it…it’s going to show me that I’m not in the shape I think I’m in. Might wait til summer :ashamed:

CorporateHoodB-tch Says:

& #random
    Somebody just asked me do I believe a certain weight loss program would really help them lose 30lbs. I’ve never tried that particular plan…but my deductive reasoning brought me to the conclusion that any and all of these “weight loss” programs will work. If they require you to cut back on what you eat and stress exercising at least 3 times per week.
    Who’s getting their body bikini ready for the summer?
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    I knew who she was pre Krybaby and the incident did not make me go out and buy her CD, just because more ppl know you does not mean they are going to support you.

onlinefan says:

i’m ready to forgive kanye. he made a huge mistake and he has paid for it dearly, let’s cut him some slack.

i wonder if not nominating him is hurting him more than he had been nominated for a lot and not won any?

i say invite him to something, let ashton jutcher and taylor swift punk him and we all call it even!

onlinefan says:

*kutcher

Choco says:

Kanye is a buffoon and Amber is a pigeon toed penguin…who cares and I’m glad they are teaching him a lesson cuz Kanye really was starting to believe his own hype.

mizzdallas says:

I just want Kanye to come out with another album and not no autotune shyt either! anywhoo Drake and Lil wayne are performing so Im assuming that the executive for the Grammy show thought that maybe Kanye was going to perform with Drake & LiL Wayne Im assuming but either way Kanye can be an asshole but you either Love him or Hate him or BOTH.. I love and hate kanye!

mizzdallas says:

and oh yeah I thought AMber was Kanye boyfriend…

va_shawty says:

@attorneymom I completely agree with you. I didn’t even know who Taylor Swift was until that happened. She needs to thank Kanye for making her relevant.

Sweetkiwi99 says:

Talent is talent. He worked hard on that album and deserved to be recognized.

LOL @ the tag “Downlow”

This is going to damn far. If it had not been for Kanye then Taylor would not have the fame that she has now. If Kanye had not did what he did on stage, we probably would have never heard of Taylor Swift at least me….(she ought to be thanking Kanye for her FAME at his expense).People felt sympathy for her and has blown this outta control. White people are sticking it to Kanye and we are helping them. Come on people let’s stick together and help our brotha out. What he did was wrong (TRUE) but how much wrong has a lot of others have done and it was swept under the rug???

ReadTheBlog says:

I don’t think Kanye cares anymore. He’s too into the fashion anymore.

FloridaChick813 says:

How they gonna ban him when he has grammy nominations????

I dont get it :shrug:

Daisy says:

When Ye drops his hawt new cd late this year he will be performing and touring everywhere

@Civil let me know when you try it out

Choco says:

I’ve heard of Taylor Swift before the Kanye fiasco Kanye did nothing to promote her the girl was there accepting the award due to her record sells so NO on Kanye helping her career this mofo can’t even help his own….

Choco says:

And Honestly what he did was straight ignorant even the lowest hoodrat and ghettoist of ghetto would’ve known better to keep their seat-who the eff is he to do something so arrogant and rude….

attorneymom says:

@ReadTheBlog, send me follow request. I have the link listed in my tweets.

yvonne79 says:

I wanna rock right now!
    Rock…..
    rock….
    right now…….

Snoooooopppppppp Dogggggggggggggg
    *Crip walking hard* It’s almost 4pm :bandan:

qtipthecat says:

It could be because 808’s and Heartbreaks was pure garbage. Even though I can’t stand him, I did like the first one. Everything else was garbage because his attitude changed, he was not hungry anymore and I think he insulted his fans when he put that last one out. Like, “Ya’ll love me so much, even if I make crap, You will buy it.” I hate Auto-Tune!!!

CivilEngineer says:

Ok @Daisy…I’ll let you know!

crzasallgetout says:

“Come on people let’s stick together and help our brotha out. What he did was wrong (TRUE) ”

I don’t understand this type of mentality. YOu KNOW something was wrong YET you want to stick by that person because he’s a brotha? That’s just ignorant to me.

ReadTheBlog says:

:offtpoic: I am beginning to hate having family members over. They don;t know how to ****ing act. I mean yes we are family, but your ass is still a guest.

My mother says my house is cold, cause my ceilings are so high, but why doesn’t she just crank the heat up instead of trying ot heat the house with the freaking oven? My husbands niece brings her dirty ass purse sized dogs over and puts it on the furniture – I don’t care for your dog like that, and if we weren’t related YOU WOULD NOT BE HERE!

WEaring your shoes in my house dirtying up my carpet, and I won’t even talk about the way the toilets get ****ed up every time company’s over.

The sooner we move out of the state, the better.

crzasallgetout says:

ANd I’m talking about upholding folks that did BAD crap(not what kanye did) just for the color of their skin.

gypsyeyes says:

OK,I was just lurking but I had to comment. She had relevancy before Kanye, hence her accepting an award. I hate that ppl have to bring race into everything. It’s not always about race it’s about respect. This goes back to what I said last night about ppl pulling the race card. Why should anyone take him serious when he doesn’t take himself serious? He took his drunk ass on stage and his actions were totally embarassing. I will not and no one should condone this guys actions. His talent has nothing to do with his actions. If they choose to ban him I can understand why. You don’t know what he is going to do next. Taylor Swift is/was well established before even happened. *As soon as we stop playing the race card they will stop dealing us a bull **** hand*.

ReadTheBlog says:

I need a :koolaid:

gypsyeyes Says:

AMEN!! I couldn’t have said it better myself. I can’t understand how people KEEP saying that she is getting noticed because of him. Y’all are giving him wayyy too much credit.

CivilEngineer says:

:lol: @Read…sounds like you going through! But :rofl: at your mom heating the house with the oven…that’s soomething us country folks do!

ReadTheBlog Says:

The sooner we move out of the state, the better.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I never got why some ppl think they can take their dogs to someones house who does not have a dog. Your family sounds like that were not taught how to be a guest, just because we are family does not mean we disrespect other family members homes.

attorneymom says:

:offtopic: @ReadTheBlog, We have high ceilings too. My husband don’t want me to turn the heat up. He said I am use to project heat. His azz has some nerve. He grew up in the same building as me. I lived on the second and he lived on the 10th. Blank stare.

gypsyeyes says:

@Crazy- I like Kanye but it’s about time he is held accountable for the things that he does. It’s a human thing not a race thing.

@Read
    I’m laughing at the situation not at you cuz girl honestly we all probably experienced something close to what you are going thru caution: be careful what you wish for those same people who get on your nerves will be the very ones you just might miss having around….

gypsyeyes says:

@AM Im going to make my own symbol for blank stare:

8-/

STLVixen says:

As I commented before, this too shall pass. If the Grammy’s really wanted to turn up their ratings, they would invite him. People would tune in just to see if he was going to “mess up” again.

STLVixen Says:

~~~~~~~~~
    So true. When Tiger returns back on the golf cours more ppl will be watching than before, it’s human nature, it’s a reflex.

ReadTheBlog says:

Civil, it is very country, and it’s nothing wrong with it if we didn’t have central heat.

Anna, you are so correct. I keep telling myself that some people just don’t know any better, but with internet, cable and radio – I CAN’T FORCE MYSELF TO BELIEVE THAT LIE!

Pray for me, I think I need meds and a few sessions.

Reese says:

I personally don’t give a damn. He’s still rich *shrugs*

missy says:

I just come back from dealing with the Rhino and we have a Kelis post where she looking like Triton out of “Little Mermaid” and Kanye making it hard for me to stay on his Team…

ANd why Amber looks like a French….you know what…I wonder if they went to the RED LIGHT district :coffee:

BUT I AM STILL TEAM KANYE

@STL
    I disagree if he was invited I wouldn’t watch him again and I don’t think I’m the only one whose had enuf of his antics…the Grammy’s don’t need Kanye???

ReadTheBlog says:

Choco, you are right. I’m really not trynna be mean, I love my mother but I have my peeves! I don’t ask for nothing else but to just respect my mortgage and utility bills :rofl:

ATTYmom, yours is playing, too, huh?

@gypsyeyes

I like some of his old music. He puts ego is too big for me.

@Read
    Oh hun when it comes to the bills you are absolutely on point don’t mess with my money : )

missy says:

Did Kanye go to SG school for them dirty construction boots……..SG killing the Fashion scene… :yes:

UMmmm Amber did you steal those pants from the first pic out of the kids section…..Because I am sure I have seen them in the toddler section before….but maybe it is just me….

missy’s back :woot:

missy says:

Oh YEA Civil who you been hanging out with to give you the courage to bring up dirty TAMPS. Now If i was on when you said that :nono: ……that ish right thurr is just plain ol nasty….and you should have gotten a medical minute for that one…….. :hurl: and sent to the ATTIC 4 ever…..

#justsaying

Choco says:

My gawd they don’t look like they bathe…. :hurl:

Heyyyy Yall.

That bull ish with Kanye and Taylor Swift happened last year!!!!! Can it be left in 2009??? He’s an a**, that’s true, shoot, we all know that, but come on. The ish is tired now!!!! :shrugs:

Am I the only one that thinks Amber bends Kanye over??? :shrugs:

@MirsMommy
    No you aren’t the only who thinks Amber bends Kanye over…

I wouldn’t miss him not being at the grammy’s this year Honest I wouldn’t.

DownSouthZeta says:

By some of these comments, you would think that he spat in her face or felt her up. People are less outraged by slavery or Pat Robertson’s comments about Haiti. Get over I and *uck that awards show.

missy says:

In the first pic. Kanye looking like A DIVO and like he is thinking in his head “I run this ish”……

crzasallgetout says:

Dang Downsouth you’re angry huh???

missy says:

@AM-I can give you a tissue and a :hug:

gypsyeyes says:

Well this wasn’t a slavery post or Pat Robertson post.
    I’m just saying…

:popcorn: Anyone?

@ Comment79

Do you need a therapy session…

*points at couch*

I have a few spare mins. if you need it…Tell me where it all began….why the anger?

*sits in chair crosses legs*

missy Says:

@ Comment79

Do you need a therapy session…

*points at couch*

*sits in chair crosses legs*
    _______________________________________________________

:lol: Girl, you a mess. :lol:

@Gyspy
    Well you know they all wanna make it about race….so what do expect from the slavery comment…when you poignantly said it’s about respect….

crzasallgetout says:

where is INTENSE it’s boring in here

Missy…your gravatar got me :rofl:

Heyyyyy Civil….. :kiss:

Give Kanye a break….geeeeezzzz…he’s an a$$hole we all know it…we’ve all known it for years. Get over it already

Choco says:

Wait a damn MINUTE Sandra why didn’t you put up that pic of Kelis I’m in tears laughing so hard at her…

Choco says:

Kanye gave himself a break we don’t need to his dumb azz ways make people break from his azz so he got his break…

Hey e-wifey :love: @renegade

@missy…what did I say :lol:

crzasallgetout says:

I don’t understand how people make everything about race. Call me naive but it’s not always the case. Everytime something happens in the news and one person is black and the other is white, race always come up. And the white man is trying to keep the black man down.

missy says:

@rene- CB singing his heart out…..and I am going to tell you cutting up with SPC Civil…

Civil #nooffense about comment 75 :hug:

CivilEngineer Says:

Hey e-wifey @renegade
    _______________________________________________

Oooooohh, Lemme find out we got e-relationships goin on in here. :lol:

*waving* Heyyyy Renegade, Heyyyyy Civil

chase says:

Poor Kanye, Amber’s body is hot as he!!….

@ Daisy….I am in bootcamp to at the gym and I agree the outside bootcamp is more effective…

@missy
    I have started using SPC on a regular now. That sums up a lot of people I know. :)

@crzy
    I concur girl I swear slavery has been over almost 50 years now and people still thinking like they got a massa only person in control of my life is GOD-no white, black, indian, asian or hispanic man controls my life.

missy says:

Civil-ya arse nasty with that comment in the Kelis post…..

But everything is about race for some folks…..If someone over takes them and they are white……they would call that racist….some people just want to make stuff about race..Nothing better to do with their mind or time..

:lame:

@missy….who you tellin??? Shhhh…be quiet

:rofl: @ SPC Civil

mirsmommy says:

It’s racial man, it’s racial!!!!! :lol: Remember Martin Lawrence’s character on Boomerang??? Everything was racist to him. :lol:

Milan Millian says:

:yawn: i guess this is the last post of the day

CivilEngineer says:

@missy…snitching is a crime against humanity :yes:

And I didn’t take offense…hopefully none of you ladies took offense to my dirty tampons comment :ashamed:

**waves** @ mirsmommy

civil is my e-husband…I declared this last night.

@choco & missy
    I don’t understand it and probably never will I guess.

Hey @mirs…gracing us with your presence I see!! :D

missy says:

@crzas- I know right and if they don’t know what it mean they will take it as a compliment…probably think it means

Sexy People CREW :dead: or Sexiest Person of the Century…

@Milan
    That baby on your gravi is adorable…

CivilEngineer Says:

@missy…snitching is a crime against humanity

________________________________________________________

:nono: Not I. :lol:

@milan…That is one cute little baby! Make you wanna just squeeeezzzeee those cheeks!

@crzy
    Girl for me it has passed people are slaves in their mind if they don’t free themselves no one can and what’s odd is the white man is not our enemy as much as our own race is….

@mirs…it aint nothin but an “e-thang” baby!! :lol:

But renegade is my e-wifey (don’t tell GG)

Lovely One says:

@ mirsmommy Says:

It’s racial man, it’s racial!!!!! Remember Martin Lawrence’s character on Boomerang??? Everything was racist to him.
    ——————————-
    One of my favorite movies…”If we where white it would’ve been asparagus tips” :rofl:

renegadesince1985 Says:

**waves** @ mirsmommy

civil is my e-husband…I declared this last night.
    _______________________________________________________

:lol: So everytime I think Civil is flirting with someone, I’m gon e-page you, and tell on him. :lol:

lol@missy
    @milan
    That is a very cute baby

CivilEngineer Says:

Hey @mirs…gracing us with your presence I see!!
    __________________________________________________________

:lol: Yes, I am, and I just had a Red Bull, and I have wings again. So you know I’m gon be trippin in here in a second. :lol:

gmom09 says:

Hi all. I’m new. I think he hasn’t been right since before his mother passed. It seem like he was having mini nervous breakdowns.

missy Says:

Sexy People CREW :dead: or Sexiest Person of the Century…

DEAD________________________ :rofl:

missy says:

I don’t snitch …i just happen to spill the truth….but I normally don’t tell….I keep things HUSH HUSH ;)

Civil I wasn’t offended Just thought it was #random and nasty (in my Fantasia voice) EEEEWWWW

But Civil I thought you was with GGOUCh :waiting:

mirsmommy Says:

renegadesince1985 Says:

**waves** @ mirsmommy

civil is my e-husband…I declared this last night.
    _______________________________________________________

——————————————————-
    Do I need to explain snitching again :lol:

CivilEngineer Says:

@mirs…it aint nothin but an “e-thang” baby!!

But renegade is my e-wifey (don’t tell GG)
    ___________________________________________________

:nono: You got to pay me not to tell. :lol:

gmom09 says:

Nobody want to put up with that sh!t if you’re not related.

:rofl: @missy…snitch example #1

hush, hush huh? smh

CivilEngineer Says:

mirsmommy Says:

renegadesince1985 Says:

**waves** @ mirsmommy

civil is my e-husband…I declared this last night.
    _______________________________________________________

——————————————————-
    Do I need to explain snitching again
    ________________________________________________________

:nono: Not at all, cuz I’ll be blackmailing you. In a non-racist way :lol: Just jokin.

But yes, Civil, you will have to pay me to not e-page renegade and tell. :lol:

crzasallgetout says:

exactly!!! And sadly I have a sister that loves talking about how the white man is wronging her. Yet she wouldn’t go to work most days and eventually got fired. STILL BLAMED THE “MAN”. Now she’s collecting unemployment and thinks she’s living the high life. I don’t think she’ll ever try to get a job. I tell her that her being sorry has nothing to do with the white man….it’s your boo

missy says:

@mirs- You got wings again……You want me to “pass the dutchie on the left hand side” :blunt:

CivilEngineer says:

@mirs…you better stop giving me so much attention before I get called out again :lol:

OFf Topic,
    Who watches Teen Mom? I missed the finale

missy Says:

_________________________________________________________

:lol: I don’t smoke, but pass it on over here!!! :lol:

gypsyeyes says:

Some ppl still have the ‘foot in the neck’ mentality.

Civil you must be a mofo to have 2 women on one blog and they in the same ‘clique’.

CivilEngineer Says:

@mirs…you better stop giving me so much attention before I get called out again
    ______________________________________________________

:shrugs: Called out on what? Did I miss something? I hope you not talkin about that mess from the other day, are you?

I’m lost. Help me out here. :shrugs:

missy says:

@Civil-I am not a Snitch :nana: But I will be like Mirs and e-blackmail ….I need my e-money

It is hard out here for Mrs.Rhinoturtle
    Tryin to get some money for the rent
    The rhino can’t even make a hit
    So Missy about to jump ship….

CivilEngineer says:

@gyps…I have no idea what you’re talking about.

:blunt: puff puff pass mirs….

@mirs…nail on the head!

@missy…get your hustle on!! But I think SG’s slogan was “smash on the radio, bet I penned it”

renegadesince1985 Says:

puff puff pass mirs….
    _________________________________________________

:nono: My sister, you got to get cha own. :lol: Does anyone remember that commercial??

missy says:

@mirs-I don’t smoke either…..I can’t even take the smell of that ish…whenever some one smoke I get loud and ish and say “WHO SMOKING Y’ALL TRYING TO KILL ME,I CAN’T STAND THE SMELL OF THAT MESS” and give them the evil eye…

@gypsy….heeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy

I’m not the jealous type :lolol:

CivilEngineer Says:

@mirs…nail on the head!
    _____________________________________________________

:lol: Get the eff outta here. Are you serious??? :lol:

Maybe someone has an e-crush on you, and just don’t want ya attention. :lol:

gypsyeyes says:

crazy- it was so good. Tyler asked Catelyn to marry him, Amber is doing good and Leah had her 1st b-day;Gary wants his family back, Farrah realizes that her parents have her and her baby’s best interest at heart and Bentley had his first b-day;Ryan is an ass still and didn’t want to buy the cake mix. Maci is done with him this time.

Milan Millian says:

@ Choco,renegadesince1985 ,crzasallgetout….thanks..thats my little Milan….

missy Says:

_________________________________________________________

:cosign: I can’t stand no type of smoke neither. I’ll start chokin and coughin, like I took a pull on it. :lol:

CivilEngineer Says:

Ummm thank you for clarifying what he was saying on CB’s “wall to wall” song because I was wondering but to lazy to look that song up…….Okay name me a recent hit SG did…..

But seriously I need my e-money or I am telling ggouch :whistle:

Milan Millian Says:

@ Choco,renegadesince1985 ,crzasallgetout….thanks..thats my little Milan….
    _______________________________________________________

Milan is a cutie :yes: My Mir had pinchable cheeks, too. :lol:

Choco says:

“martins voice” Hol up hol up yall didn’t let me hit the blunt smdh give me that shat lol

Choco Says:

______________________________________________________

*cough* :blunt: Here you go. Puff, puff pass yo. :lol:

missy says:

@mirs- (like Anna says) I am dippin and double dippin what happen in that post the other day :popcorn:

All these non-smokers up in here :blunt:

missy Says:

____________________________________________________

Someone tried to go at Civil’s preferences. :yes: Am I right, Civil??

gypsyeyes says:

Hey Rene!! What’s up girlie Q!

missy Says:

All this smoking I got the munchies…let me get some Missy

Milan Millian says:

@mirsmommy
    I know….Don’t you just love those pinchable baby cheeks!

gypsyeyes says:

what preferences? what do you like?
    a quarter(full figured) or a dime(skinny b*tches)
    I guess you know which one I’m not

@gypsyeyes

Thank you.
    Farrah-spoiled brat and I think her baby’s daddy is black
    Cateyln-I think they will make it.She is a tad bit clingy.
    Maci-I like her. I’m glad she let Ryan go because he was a sorry azzhole. I hope she doesn’t take him back.
    Amber-I think she hangs around black people. haha. I like her because she spoke her mind. Gary is a fat slob and a potential deadbeat. :) I wanted to come through the tv at him when she had to miss her GED class

@MirsMommy
    Exhaling mmmm I see you got the ooooweeee LOL

missy says:

What ya mean his preferences…..They say he Like LSLH what ?I am confused….. (Little slow today I was hanging out with the Rhino to long)

@rene- *passes you some* :popcorn:

Milan Millian Says:

@mirsmommy
    I know….Don’t you just love those pinchable baby cheeks!
    _______________________________________________________

Yes, girl. Everytime I look at them. :yes: He started to lose them a little as he got older, but he still has those dimples. :lol:

crzasallgetout says:

Is Civil the only dude on here?

missy Says:

___________________________________________________

:lol: I think we gon have to do an intervention with you and that rock kickin rhino. :lol:

His sexual preferences.

crzasallgetout Says:

Is Civil the only dude on here?
    ________________________________________________

Naw, there’s few dudes on here. A few are :newbie:

attorneymom says:

UPDATE: I wasn’t banned after all. My comments were in cue. :yea:

Thanks to Kara, Civil and Missy for getting me through my lil storm. :lol:

@mirs

What?1? Lemme find out somebody tryna come at my e-husband sideways :shotsfired:

gypsyeyes says:

@AM you are too much. did you like your blank stare emoticon that I sent to you?

His sexual preferences.

ummmm does this mean what I think it means?? If so, it explains alot. j/k

Oh someone thought CIvil *snaps for the kids* :dead:

who said that?…*take out earrings and put hair in pony-tail*

they probably mad Civil doesn’t talk to them..

And yes I need and intervention with me and the Rhino

Oh and Gypsy I am a dime (skinny bish) …

crzasallgetout says:

THat wasn’t an insult either. I noticed it could be taken the wrong way AFTER I typed it. Dang it!!

renegadesince1985 Says:

@mirs

What?1? Lemme find out somebody tryna come at my e-husband sideways
    _______________________________________________________

:nono: Your e-hubby’ll tell you. :lol:

missy Says:

Oh someone thought CIvil *snaps for the kids* :dead:

Crap!! So he doesn’t??? Ok I’m out of this convo(that I PUT myself in anyway)

Missy how old are you?

gypsyeyes Says:

what preferences? what do you like?
    a quarter(full figured) or a dime(skinny b*tches)
    I guess you know which one I’m not
    ________________________________________________________

:lol: I’m a dime and a nickel (in between). :lol:

missy says:

@rene-Me and you gon do a e-drive by on them :shotsfired:

:shotsfired1: tawkin bout my e-round like that….

@Am-no prob…..

crzasallgetout Says:

missy Says:

Oh someone thought CIvil *snaps for the kids* :dead:

Crap!! So he doesn’t??? Ok I’m out of this convo(that I PUT myself in anyway)
    _______________________________________________________

:-o Did you really think that???

missy says:

@crza-I am 18(technically 19 because my b-day is on the 7th of Feb. but I will say 18) :-)

I’ll be back guy…gotta make a run to the store…I forgot to get heavy cream :mad1: Can’t make garlic mashed potatoes without it

gypsyeyes says:

what in the “rupaul” hell? did someone think that Civil was :gay:

Milan Millian says:

lol a quarter…..
    what about a half dolla…lol

@mirs\
    Not really.I noticed how he loved the e-compliments that he was getting. I just wondered how many men were on here. It wasn’t an insult. I can’t tell if a person is “how you doing” from a computer. UNLESS they are putting it out there like that.

crzasallgetout Says:

@mirs\
    _________________________________________________

:lol: That other comment (not yours) just had me ready to get my :popcorn:

ok @missy
    you also have a twin correct? I’m sorta new here and just trying to remember people that don’t have a profile picture up. I put most people in categories by what they write. haha

@mirs
    cool

crzasallgetout Says:

ok @missy
    _____________________________________________________

:lol: Categories? Am I in a category? You got me kinda nervous now. :lol:

gypsyeyes says:

It’s been real peeps but I’m partying with the Kappas tonight. Hold it down!!!

missy says:

Oh snap just went on another blog and Cb say he is remixing “Invented Sex” and calling it “Invented head” I don’t know what to think of that…….But if CB :lick: Missy and CB can work out…. *fans self*

Once he doesn’t do that to every chick……and me only we Skr8…. :yes:

Sorry about the TMI….

missy says:

@crza-Yea I have a twin…..

@mirs
    No because I don’t see you post a lot when I’m on. You seem nice. The categories are for my memory. I can’t remember if gypsy is the same as the other G girl that actually has a picture of herself and has the sick grandma.
    Lovelygirl(I think) is the real religious one that has the gay sister that”she still loves but doesn’t condone her lifestyle”.
    I can’t think of the other girls name but she seems very cool. She is sorta like me…cut throat. AND NOT INTENSE
    Missy-loves CB, has a family that ages well, skinny, and can be mean sometimes.
    Florida-reminds me of a ride or die chick for some reason. Not for a man just “gangsta” yet will fall under pressure. But has a very cute son.

crzasallgetout says:

Oh and AM-reminds me of a mother figure in some ways. I don’t know if she’s older but for some reason I give her late 40s. funny at times
    iscream-speaks her mind EVEN TO SANDRA and I like that.

crzasallgetout Says:

@mirs
    No because I don’t see you post a lot when I’m on. You seem nice.
    _____________________________________________

Yay!!!! I am nice. :lol: Most of the people on here are nice and funny as hell. Some others irk the ish outta me, tho. :yes:

attorneymom Says:

UPDATE: I wasn’t banned after all. My comments were in cue.

Thanks to Kara, Civil and Missy for getting me through my lil storm.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Why do we take little things and make them bigger? You thought you were banned and found out that was not the case. We tend to quickly jump to the wrong conclusion when we think things aren’t in our favor, but on a side note, you are use to getting banned on sites. :lol:

@mirs
    yeah I laugh at my desk when I come on here. Some people I just skip over their comments. I wish I could think of the girls name that has a pic up that is anti obama and is very blunt.

@crza-Lovegirl is Lovelylady….

I don’t think I am mean……..Okay I can be harsh at times….I am getting better though…..

But :cya: Gypsy and have fun…….

crzasallgetout Says:

@mirs
    Missy-loves CB, has a family that ages well, skinny, and can be mean sometimes.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    It’s nice when ppl take note of others. Some ppl just want to come in make a comment and keep it moving. Some do know each other and some just have things in common, like going to school, occupation, recent birth of a baby etc. You have been lurking and taking notes, I like that. :lol:

Ebony says:

@ Missy

Why does your new gravi look like fistopher is fating :rofl:

@missy
    Not mean per se just crude. But it doesn’t bother me. You are a peacemaker also
    KRYSI!!! that’s her name. She is the one that I think is like me. I hadn’t seen her post in awhile.

Milan Millian says:

chris brown so sexy!

Ebony says:

* meant to say farting

Anna,
    I try to comment but sometimes I don’t have anything to say. You guys are funny though. Except the time when Lovelyone asked that question. I felt awful for her!! I know she cried that day. :)

Ebony says:

I am going to miss the PM convo tonight. Me and my hubby are going to Dave and Busters and the some :hump:

:cya:

Milan Millian says:

Anna,
    ____________________________________________________
    :popcorn: oh girl what went down that day?

missy says:

@crza-I can be crude….. :eek: I never looked at my comments like that…I think I will try an refine my comments a little more then..

@Ebony-CB is singing his heart out….. :yes:

:cya: Ebony and have fun….

CivilEngineer says:

Civil’s back!! And yes it got a little heated in a post recently but it’s cool…I just can’t comment on anything anymore (sensitive folks)

missy says:

@Civil- Civil give me a play by play of what happen in that post plz … and who was the post about..

And who call you snaps in a z formation… (name names plz)

CivilEngineer says:

I don’t wanna give her anymore shine. She brought me up in a post I didn’t comment on…we agreed to disagree (well I did atleast)

But apparantly men aren’t allowed to blog.

Serious question: Do I gossip? Because I don’t consider making jokes gossip :shrugs:

missy says:

@Milan I suggest you go to Sandra’s search engine(in the right hand corner under advertise with us) and put “Celebs Out & About: Rihanna & LisaRaye”

Start from around comment 70 (the rest is history) :rofl:

CivilEngineer Says:

But apparantly men aren’t allowed to blog.

Serious question: Do I gossip? Because I don’t consider making jokes gossip
    _________________________________________________________

No gossip, jus crackin jokes like the rest of us do. :yes:

CivilEngineer Says:

But apparantly men aren’t allowed to blog.

____________________________

Ummm..You don’t gossip …IMHO…and not being biased…

She probably wants some of your attention..I think you need to spread your attention to some of these chicks evenly(since your one of the few males)……she probably wants you :yea: or you remind her of her ex (you sure that ain’t one of your ex-gf’s)

(but give me hint to their name…at least the first two letters plllzzz ..yeah im being nosey)

@civil….hmm…I wanna know who tooooo :waiting:

@missy & mirs…thanks!!

And missy just go to the Fanmail post about Jennifer Hudson.

Bella says:

Um, go to the Grammy site, Kanye is among the nominees for 5 collabo songs. Sandra, get your facts right. His own song “Amazing” from his 808 album is nominated. Research is key! Geez

Ebony says:

:nono: CE boo who messing with you *takesoff earings grabs vaseline*

CivilEngineer says:

:lol: @Ebony…no need. Fam fights sometimes…I may be too much for the room sometimes since I’m sarcstic

**just coming in from reading J Hud post

:shotsfired1: I’m mad she tried to get at you like that…..I don’t think t

mirsmommy says:

:oops: Sorry Civil, if I put you and that situation on blast, but it kinda made me mad, and I honestly thought that ish was corny. :oops:

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy everybody *waves* What y’all talking about?? **scrolls up**

Sorry…

continuing…. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with a man blogging on SR….

@ms.kayla……hhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy

Ms.kaylamomma Says:

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy everybody *waves* What y’all talking about?? **scrolls up**
    ___________________________________________________

Heyyyyy, you would be coming just as I’m leaving. :nite: yall.

missy says:

It was Heaven_sent(yea I call names)……she always has a smart comment…if she didn’t like what you said she should have addressed it yesterday……but J.hud hairline was jacked…..

Civil but did you have to tell her to untuck her balls :rofl:

Civil but did you have to tell her to untuck her balls :rofl:

_________________________DEAD

:nite: mirs

HEEEYYYYY MS.kaylamomma…..

CivilEngineer says:

@mirs…what are you apologizing for? It was corny and lame but a blog beef would be hilarious to me!!

@renegade :love: my e-wifey down for the cause :lol: People get mad and get over it…no big

I still don’t think I sai anything wrong but :shrugsL

Hey, where’s Civil? Did he go to the gym yet?? I need him to take my stomach with him so it can do some crunches or something :waiting:

missy says:

Oh and when I meant yesterday I meant the day the post was put up…..

Oh there he is. :rofl:

Heyyyy Missy, Renegade, Civil, who else in here?

CivilEngineer says:

:goodnight: @mirs…have a good weekend!!

sai=said & :shrugs:

And I was dying laughing during our whole dialogue…I can be a azz sometimes :ashamed: I meant balls figuratively lol

Yea, I read that when heaven and Civil were e-arguing. I liked the way you complimented her baby gravatar. That kinda cools off the situation. :thumbsup:

CivilEngineer says:

@Ms kay…I’ll take it with me tomorrow. Friday is my off day and Sunday because that’s the day of rest…I go to church and lay around all day. It’s so :(

CivilEngineer says:

And I make jokes about everybody…why are people so sensitive like I’m talking about their child?

@Ms kay…you know I’m CLASSY :rofl:

missy says:

I know it was figuratively but that was funny :rofl:

Any who anyone seen Kelis sing Milshake in her avatar outfit :rofl: priceless I saw it on the other blog.

Am I the only one that liked Kelis’s shoes?

CivilEngineer says:

@missy…is it on youtube? I’m already :rofl: at the thought!!

Milsake-Milkshake

Out of anyone on this site I should be offended I get called Mrs.RhinoTurtle :( and get no benefits…… :shrug:

ANd in that post…..why people was like”people on here act like they models”….and they like to call you out but laugh at your jokes….HYPOcrites….see why thank heavens I am in school I would set folks straight….

No Civil, it’s not on Youtube.I just saw it :rofl:

missy says:

Civil no it is on the other blog that Sandra was beefing with last year…..and it can be bishy (that is the best I can do)

Is that what good dyck does to you? It looks like her vajayjay is eating her outfit.

People take stuff too seriously…damn…like Civil said..it’s a BLOG

on that note…I’m outta here…I’ll be back and see if anyone is on later

:cya:

CivilEngineer says:

@missy…I know right! Take a joke people and move on!

@Ms kay…thanks! *runs to the other site*

:cya: renegade, I’m going to eat ribs with my hubby and our daughter. May be back.

:cya: e-wifey

missy says:

@Ms.kayla- :rofl: I hope not……I would hate to be graying that young(or dying my hair that color)Nas made her go really outside of the box for her look….

:cya: rene….

:cya: Ms.kaylamomma

Bye Ms kay!! Save me a rib :yes:

attorneymom says:

To whomever said I was in my late 40s, the devil is a liar. I am only 41 and will be 42 in March. Blank stare.

@gypsy, heck no. LOL. WTH was that suppose to be? A broke emoticon? Blank stare. LOL

attorneymom Says:

~~~~~~~~~~
    :lol: I meant to correct her but I was trying to get out of the office, She did say that you were “motherly”.

missy says:

I was sitting her reflecting *listening to Que from day 26 diss track *(which is horrible if I may say so he still have bishassness and made a song about his future in the music industry his words not mine)

And I realize I am this crude in real life (in my Snookie voice) WWWWWAAAAHHHHH!!! but I edit(sometimes) myself in my ever day life….but pretty much sarcastic and smart on my mouth… *deep sigh* :yes:

I am going in the mountains in the Himalayas and reflect on why I am the way I am….*I wonder if they have a 24/7 place to eat*…….

See y’all soon :waves:

I see I arrived a lil late. Hello remaining PM SR fam
    *waves*

Hey H-town

Heeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy H-townmomma

Back from the Himalayas (I saw some good pics on google very purrrrrtttttttyyyyyyy)

Daisy says:

I didnt know so many ppl watch Teen Moms. Farrahs mama got arrested for choking her out per my best friend. Farrah did talk crazy to her mama so I can see her snapping on her.Her baby daddy was killed in a car wreck. Ryan IRKS me to know end.

@the race card topic in general not just Kanye. While I dont play it cause I live it everyday (c) Whoopi I do feel that racism is alive and well and prob. always will be. Should that be used as an “excuse” or what have you NO but I dont think it means one has to act like we dont still have a long way to go in this country as far as race goes. I am free in my mind and all that jazz but when police shoot down innocent black men or you can get more time in prison for selling crack vs coke then yeah racism still exisit. The sentencing should be the same for crack or cocaine cause its the same drug but its not cause more white use/sell cocaine. I am all for if you do the crime then you do the time but can the laws be fair and equal. Just an ex. You can also look to the way media covers things when it comes to black vs whites typically not fair at all IMO. *steps off soapbox*

I so dont feel like doing homework *sighs*

WHAT UP PM CREW :danban:

@ Missy
    I see you still feeling good from earlier! Must have a lil buzz going….even though we dont like the smell

Grownman says:

I dont watch the Grammys but i’ll watch this year just because of this courageous decision

Na na na na hey hey goodbye. I can’t stand arrogant people.

Daisy says:

@Missy if you still around I read about CBs invented head song last night not sure how that is gonna sound even on a mixed tape but I do want to hear it :yes: :lol:

Daisy Says:

~~~~~~~~~
    I have not been following Teen Moms all that much. I did know about Farrah’s mom, but not about the babies dad. I watched an episode and Farrah didn’t want her mom to come in and get the baby up an hour early. Mom said she wouldn’t but she did anyway. Farrah was still in bed sleeping. Farrah does’t realize her mom is only trying to help her, and if she does not want moms help she needs to get the hell out of dodge.

Daisy says:

@grownman he wasnt banned so there wasnt a courageous decision #justsaying

Daisy says:

@Anna I agree as well and I tried to tell one of my gfriends that but she feels Farrahs mama is crazy and annoying and I said all that may be true but Farrah was trying to run around like she wasnt a teen mom. If she wanted to be a normal teen she had other options. She is a brat but slowly starting to find her way. I will be glad when Maci moves on once and for all she cant make Ryan be a father.

@Daisy
    Get it out…its good for the soul!

Grownman says:

@Daisy,

So what’s this that Sandra posted about him being banned? Is it just a speculation?

Daisy Says:

~~~~~~~~
    Farrah’s mom may be a little crazy, but she has been a mom much longer. Farrah is a brat. She thinks she knows everything. Ryan is a jerk, he can’t even help with the baby and he was in the same house, Maci was trying to plan a bday party. I watch this show with my kids and I know one has made me a grandmoter already, but kids need to watch and see how hard it is to be a teen parent.

H-Townmama Says:

@ Missy
    ___________________________

I’m on slow mode …What smell?????

@Daisy-I heard 10 secs of it on the tube….all I heard is “Girl you gone think ..girl you gone think…girl you gone think…. you gone think I invented head”

Daisy says:

@grownman For ET purposes only :lol: Kanye is nominated as part of Run this town all nominees can attend.

@Anna I agree if I had a teen they would be watching this show with me as well. I cant wait to see the reunion show. Ryan said if maci wasnt Bentlys mother he wld never speak to her again. My co workers daughter got prg at 17 she made her take a trip to the clinic she was not having it. She always told her to come to her if she needed to get on the pill and what have you. I even talked to her a few times. These kids want to be grown so fast and dont know what they are getting into.

Daisy says:

@Missy that doesnt even sound right but I do want to hear his verses but he needed a betta word for head to make it flow better.

Grownman says:

@Daisy,

Thanks for clearing that up for me. The title of this post is misleading. Sandra, i’m a need you to get it togther. hahaha

Anna says:

I tried to keep a open relation with my kids about everything. I too told them they could come to me for anything even birth control. Most of these teen moms just chose loser. My nephew was on fb and he said that it’s amazing how kids want to grow up and be like their parents(he is a great dad and his kids mock him), he went on to say that he now sees why there are so many dead beat dads(it takes a dead beat to raise a dead beat in some cases).

Daisy Says:

________________________________

That’s what I heard maybe he’ll change it ..who knows :shrugs:

Anna says:

I love Catelynn and Tyler.

Daisy says:

@grownman you are welcome and anytime. He also wasnt banned from the Haiti special the producers/organizer released a statement saying those rumors were NOT true either. Kanye has been getting his fashion week on. I would love if he surprised everybody and performed with Em, Drake and Wayne when they do their song Sun night.

@missy
    I was lurking on an earlier post when you were talking about how you didnt like the smell of the ganja. LOL
    I was just teasing because you were in good spirits.

H-Townmama Says:

@missy
    I was just teasing because you were in good spirits.
    ______________________________

OH yeah yeah … :blunt: I feel high now(naturally) but me no likey ganja..

Y’all excuse my slowness.. how was your day?

@Missy
    My day is good. weather yucky so I didnt get our hair done. I washed and styled my hair along with the one in the pic. I was tired by the time I got to the baby so I put one ponytail on her. LOL

Daisy says:

@Htown I need to do my hair (I have locs) 2morrow or Sun and I SURE DONT want to :mad: I cant go another wk though its so fuzzy n dirty from working out.

missy says:

@H-town-That’s good…And I can feel for you though..ain’t nothing worse than having bad weather and you need to fix hair….

@Daisy-I’m glad I’m not the only person who cant muster the energy to wash their …but I need to wash mines this weekend..

@Daisy
    I swear I hate doing hair…So I think its hilarious I ended up with two beautiful full of hair at early ages having girls.
    Im sending a big hug yuor way…because hair just isnt fun.
    :cheer: You can do it!!!!

Daisy says:

@Htown if my refund check from school comes 2morrow I will be making a Sun hair apt :lol: otherwis I am on my own :mad: all over again!

@Daisy
    I hear that…if I dont texturize my own hair by next week I have to pay $60 instead of $30.

Anna says:

I too need to wash my hair. I hate that my local hair stores stopped selling Creme Of Nature w/ Conditioner and Detangler Shampoo. I have washed my hair once since I ran out, a couple of weeks ago. #don’tjudgeme :lol: We know we all go as long as we can until we can’t take it anymore. My hair was hard enough to do with the Creme Of Nature, my hair is thick. Any substitue suggestions?

DownSouthZeta says:

I am not angry, nor trying to play the “race card”. I just want people to put things in perspective. Yeah we no longer wear physical chains, but may of us still possess the mental chains that slavery has caused. What he did was wrong, but I do believe that he is being villified so much because he is a black man. Just because many people don’t want to open their eyes, doesn’t mean that I have to close mine.

@Anna
    I have thick hair as well and I use Motions Products from time to time. That Creme of Nature was what my mom used on me when I was younger…you just brought back painful memories! :lol:

H-Townmama Says:

@Anna
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    I never heard of Motions Products but from one thick headed person to another, I’ll buy some tomorrow. :lol: at the painful memories. I know my head still would hurt trying to comb my hair out, even using the Creme Of Nature. It takes me hours to do my hair after a shampoo.

@Anna
    Im sending you an e-hug
    Its much better now…but back in the days I had the rudy huxtable hair going. My mom would do my hair every couple days and just tie it down good at night because it was too much. :lol:
    I guess shes getting the last laugh now because at least one of my daughters has hair exactly like mine!

Did I miss the :party:

H-Townmama says:

@Civil its been so so all day today IMO

Daisy says:

@Civil Are you :party: up until next Sun?

@Anna/Htown I have “soft” hair that nobody thought would loc but it finally did once I got some highlights. My gma is part indian (for real) and my grandaddy had what some folks call “good hair” between those 2 I got soft hair with a nice wave pattern vs a curl pattern which I wanted. Nobody else has hair like mine and my cousins use to be jealous of my hair back in the day growing up but I never understood why it gets poofy n big as soon as any humidity touches it which is why I couldnt rock a press in the ATL summers :nono: not cute at all!

H-Townmama Says:

@Anna
    Im sending you an e-hug
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Girl, I had a white mom, she knew nothing about combing my hair, it was down to my butt. I begged her to cut it, she took me to a barber shop , yes a barber shop. I got 75& of my hair cut and I had a unbeweavable afro.(it was the 70’s) :lol: My hair has never been that long again. Right now it reaches the back of my bra strap. Rule has it, that when you get older the hair should be shorter.

CivilEngineer says:

@H-Town…I think it’s been the post topics :shrug:

@Daisy…YES!! And win or lose I’m party until Mardi Gras (in my own way because I don’t actually go to Mardi Gras)

@Daisy
    I believe its real indian and not just cherokee :lol:
    @Anna
    Im not white, but further down the line there is some white and Indian(my great grand-fathers grandparents). everyone in my family has thick hair taht grows fast. even the guys. I cut my hair off in April of 08 and it is now to my bra strap. I just quit trying to rock shorter styles because it grows so fast.
    P.S.
    Im probably not much better than your mom when it comes to doing hair. Ive gotten much better after a lot of failed attempts on Sydney!

@Civil
    I think so…nothing was really juicy today!!!!
    Plus this weather has me feeling like whatever :shrug:

testing

@missy….I think I see your new gravi. CB giving a side-eye :lol:

@Missy
    who is the chocolate man? Is that half a dollar?

H-Townmama Says:

@Daisy
    I believe its real indian and not just cherokee
    @Anna
    P.S.
    Im probably not much better than your mom when it comes to doing hair. Ive gotten much better after a lot of failed attempts on Sydney.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    I wanted all boys, you can take them to the barber shop and get it cut low. My son use to sport the military crew cut until I got with hubby, hubby use to take him to get the desigines cut in his head. After a certain age men should not be trying to sport the designs. My son now wears a mini afro, but up til then he had a short cut with waves. My daughters had a head full of hair. I was a bald baby but my kids were not. We just figure it out along the way. My kids were born with the silky hair but it only lasted until they got a few months old. You know how a baby can sweat and the hair beads up. :lol:

Daisy says:

They are really gunning for John Edwards I dont know why these men dont ever think they arent going to get caught. He is nice looking to me #dontjudgeme

missy says:

@H-town it’s suppose to be half a dollar but I still see CB

@Civil-CB giving a sideeye…I have a new one Mr.Curtis Jackson

CivilEngineer Says:

@missy….I think I see your new gravi. CB giving a side-eye
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Chris needs to do what my daughter did along time ago, look in the mirror and practice your facial expressions. She didn’t want what Oprah calls “the ugly cry” :lol:

Daisy says:

@Htown yes my great grandfather was Lumbee (sp) indian from NC :lol: He looked like a YT man and my gma looks Indian esp. when she wears her hair in 2 plats. She has hair that doesnt have to be permed either but none of her daughters have the same hair but all of her sisters do.

Daisy says:

They need a new and improved snuggie its to long and the sleeves are to bulky and bell

Well SR Crew after Dark
    Im about to call it a night…have a glass of wine and go to bed.
    Enjoy and be safe til Monday!
    :cya:

Daisy Says:

~~~~~~~~~~
    They do. I am 5’9″ and I trip over my leopard print one. I use mine when I am sitting and just use it as a blacket across the front of me.

Nite H

attorneymom says:

@Sandra, can you tell Kimi to stop stalking me? :nono:

Kimi says:

ReadTheBlog Says:

__________________________
    :lolsign: @ read the blog :lol:

808 heartbreak was a good album, Taylor Swift was also famous long before the incident. It’s just that a lot of black people didn’t know her before “taylorgate”. But they were not the main ones buying her album anyway, so it didn’t matter. What he did was wrong, and arrogant, there is no condoning it. He needed to be taken down a few notches in my opinion :coffee:

Kimi says:

Choco Says:

@crzy
    I concur girl I swear slavery has been over almost 50 years now
    _________________________________________

Almost 50 years huh? :lolol:

Kimi says:

8attorneymom Says:

@Sandra, can you tell Kimi to stop stalking me?
    _________________________________

No need to tell Mommy boo :lol: I just asked you a simple question given the racial epithets, ignorant comments, and constant blog use, I just found it hard to believe you were a practicing Attorney…..that’s all :coffee:

attorneymom says:

@Kimi or Kemi, didn’t I tell you to shut the f*** up? You don’t follow directions. You real tough behind your computer. But I have one question, Can you whip my azz? No, now get off the bra strap.

Sidebar: Did you enjoy my law school graduation videos?

Kimi says:

attorneymom Says:

Sidebar: Did you enjoy my law school graduation videos?
    ______________________________________

Every profanity laced ignorant tirade you go off on further proves my point :lol: I never disputed the fact that you attended Law School. I’ve just never come across a Lawyer that speaks and has the demeanor that you do. That coupled along with the large amount of free time you seem to have enabling to post to blogs all day, while most people are at work led me to ask the question. Kudos to you for what you have achieved though. It just goes to show that “you can pay for school, buy you can’t buy class” :coffee:

attorneymom says:

@Kemi, Yes, I am too ghetto for the burb and too burb for the ghetto. I am a House Negro with Field Negro tendencies. And I am proud of who I am and what I have accomplished. So don’t hate me because you don’t have the intellect to become an attorney.

Oh, I will let you know when I return to practicing law so that you can retain my services.

Have a nice day you dumb jealous azz cucumber.

Redeemed777 says:

Kanye West is a prime example of when Christ told one rich man to give up ALL his possessions and follow him, but the rich man could not do it, and walked away sadly.

Kanye rather deal with the pain of being in the industry, than humble himself before God, and ask for mercy and forgiveness. He has attached himself to money, fame, and the illusion that he is greater than he really is.

Kanye complains about how he sold his soul, yet it does not occur to him that he should just bow to his knees and ask for forgiveness. He rather parade himself around town with his expensive furs and shoes in the hope that more people ‘hate’ on him and enable him to become that ‘super-legend’ that he so badly wants to be.

HUMBLE YOURSELF BEFORE CHRIST,
    GIVE AWAY ALL YOUR ILL GAINED FORTUNE,
    ASK FOR FORGIVENESS FROM THE LORD JESUS.

So true what Jesus said: It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to go to heaven.

Blessed are the poor in spirit,
    for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are they who mourn,
    for they shall be comforted.

Blessed are the meek,
    for they shall possess the earth.

Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for justice,
    for they shall be satisfied.

Blessed are the merciful,
    for they shall obtain mercy.

Blessed are the pure of heart,
    for they shall see God.

Blessed are the peacemakers,
    for they shall be called sons of God.

Blessed are they who suffer persecution for justice sake,
    for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 5: 3-12

305Redeemed777
    I don’t think I’ve said this on here before. :preach: Krybaby has not learned to be humble. I will never get that. When his mom passed away I just knew he would change for the better, it did not happen. He became more arrogent and dated “things” mother would have never approved of. I like Amber, but is he dating her for “shock value”. There is even a Donda West bill so others can’t quickly decide “I Need A Quick Fix” and if one doctor won’t do it I will find one that will. Is he mourning in his own way, or just grieves to a different drum? When Krybaby was charged with breaking two paps cameras he had to do Community Service (50 hrs), which he did at “The Red Cross, now he has to attend anger management classes. He did not get banned from any celeb events, I just think he is chillin and hanging low.

Kimi says:

attorneymom Says:

Have a nice day you dumb jealous azz cucumber
    _________________________

Kimi says:

Redeemed777 Says:
    ________________________________

Well Damn, I guess Jay-Z is screwed on both ends then :blink:………. :lol: (I crack myself up)!!

attorneymom says:

Jesus walk with Kanye and Kimi/Kemi.

@Redeem, can you touch and agree with me that Kemi/Kimi will be delivered from her obsession with me before I really cuss her out? Prayer for me too.

Kimi says:

@ Attorneymom………. :sorry:

diademe says:

Aww bless his heart! No matter how stupid he may be.. I got mad love for him. Love his music.