Is Obama An Alcoholic?

It looks like U.S. president Barack Obama’s political troubles are causing him to hit the bottle excessively.

As you know, Mr. Obama is widely considered to be a narcissist, and narcissists tend to have addictive personalities. In Obama’s case, his addictions appear to be to cigarettes and alcohol, rather than drugs.

Obama, who smokes 8 packs per day, famously told the media last year that he had quit smoking. But that was just a lie. He also promised his wife, Michelle, that he would quit his nasty habit. But, unfortunately, even nicotine patches couldn’t help him stop smoking.

With Obama’s approval ratings dipping near 40%, and his $3 trillion health care bill on life support, it’s no wonder that Obama is drinking himself under the table as a form of self medicating to take his mind off his worries.

According to UK’s The Guardian, Obama recently had an annual physical. And while his doctor gave him a clean bill of health, it was noted that Obama is “still struggling to kick his smoking habit.”

But most interestingly, Obama’s doctor recommended “moderation of alcohol intake”.

That last note is important because if Obama was a casual drinker there would be no need for his doctor to advise him to drink “in moderation.” It means Obama is hitting that bottle hard, and the liquor (and smoking) are likely affecting his health.

While Obama’s doctors portray him as being healthy, we know there is no such thing as a healthy drunk or a healthy cigarette smoker. At some point, the excessive imbibing and the chronic smoking will take its toll on his liver and lungs.

Source: TG

46 Responses to “Is Obama An Alcoholic?”

mizzdallas says:

Sandra, the only person that’s a narcissist, is you! all the yt presidents drank alchohol too and probably hit the crack pipe too, I might NOT agree with Obama on everything, but one thing I do agree with him on is drinking alchohol I love to have me a glass of wine every night it takes the stress away, and the way this econmy is looking he need something to take his mind off this B.S!

mizzdallas says:

and oh yeah #rockosalute

florida_girl says:

@mizzdallas…I agree

missy says:

@mizzdallas – *dead* NAH MEAN :rofl:

JaededJu says:

This man runs the country… be happy it’s only liquor… it could have been yt women

Janay says:

:cheers: to ya Mr Prez lol

angeliamichele1 says:

Seriously Sandra, you have a way of taking things completely out of context. You remind me of the second grade boy that constantly tortures the girl in his class that he has a crush on. Where Obama is concerned, get over yourself.

Janay says:

But i Don’t think he is,Just having a Good time,And if i was the president i would need a few drinks here and their to deal with this (sometimes) ass backwards Country :)

CivilEngineer says:

Wasn’t Bush a drunk??

As you know, Mr. Obama is widely considered to be a narcissist
    ———————————————————-
    SR is not considered the majority…this is the only place I’ve read about Obama being a narcissist :shrugs:

babygirlt34 says:

Uh Auntie Sandra… I hope you meant 8 cigarettes per day and not 8 packs! :(
    at 8 packs per day… when does he get to breave? :blink:

babygirlt34 says:

Wasn’t Bush a drunk??

As you know, Mr. Obama is widely considered to be a narcissist
    ———————————————————-
    ____________________________________
    @ Civil… I agree

missy says:

*peeks back in* :rofl: mizzdallas I cant stop laughing at that line ….

:newpost:

Anna says:

babygirlt34 Says:

Uh Auntie Sandra… I hope you meant 8 cigarettes per day and not 8 packs!
    at 8 packs per day… when does he get to breave?
    ~
    I am sure she meant to type 8 packs per day. 8 packs is impossible. I read that the chimp/money who smokes cigs and drinks is in rehap. :lol::

LaTechGrad02 says:

Sandra you’re not going to post anything about Guru?

qtipthecat says:

GTFOH…..No one smokes 8 packs of cigarettes per day. He would have a voice like Whoopie Goldberg if he did.

qtipthecat says:

Why….LaTechGrad02….what happenned to Guru. I love him.

mirsmommy says:

:rolleyes: I coulda sworn Bush was a known alchi (sp). Shoot, Bush looked drunk in every single pic I’ve ever seen of him. Either he was lookin drunk or like he had a permanent “duh” expression on his face.

Let Obama have a drink or even a few. He came into office after a damn retard, I think he’s allowed a friggin unlimited supply of alcohol per day, if you ask me. :lol:

Lady_L says:

OMG…these post. smh…Bush drink beer too…and???

LaTechGrad02 says:

@Qtip, he had a heart attack and he’s in a coma right now.

mirsmommy says:

LaTechGrad02 Says:

Sandra you’re not going to post anything about Guru?
    __________________________________________________________

:-o I heard about him being in a coma, but I haven’t heard any other updates. So sad :sad:

Daisy says:

@Civil :rofl:

jlojones2007 says:

**** if yo ass ran the country you couldnt get them to make the drinks fast enough so leave prez obama alone

So Sandra, you’re getting your news about the AMERICAN PRESIDENT from the UK GUARDIAN?????? And he smokes 8 packs a day??? That’s ridiculous…I don’t even think that’s possible.

Seriously….you need to give up on this tired bashing of our president…I don’t remember anyone going this hard on Dubbya and he’s the village flucking idiot.

Go support Sarah Palin and the rest of those delusional people who don’t give a crap about us Sandra…Remember you are two of the things they hate the most…black and homosexual… :mad:

MzKaren83 says:

Another day another Obama bashing what else is new? :coffee:

:koolaide: We know how I feel about alcohol, but I’d slap my boss to have a drink with the Pres. I’d bet he likes Patron….

JDWhitedst says:

Wow! renegadesince1985 HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD with this line. “Go support Sarah Palin and the rest of those delusional people who don’t give a crap about us Sandra…Remember you are two of the things they hate the most…black and homosexual… ”

PREACH GIRL!

PAHairston says:

Hello All. Bravo to Renegade, you speak the truth. There are two words that should be removed from the English language: drama and ni@@ers.

danjas says:

no our president is not an alcoholic sandra. people can have an occasional drink without being an alcoholic.

rjk8 says:

Sandra, You forgot to mention that he is also a woman beater, child molester down low thief who hates blacks and whites. I’m sure I’m missing something. Someone’s been drinking the Fox News koolaid :koolaid:

onlinefan says:

if he wasn’t smoking and drinking before, trying to run a country would have surely drove him too it.

with the dr. mentioning it in the report it makes it look like it is excessive.

SouthernPrincess says:

Sandra, why do you insist to ride for the people, that HATE everything that you are?? You should do commentary on Faux Newz. That is if they would even have someone like you on there.

Most people on here from what I gather are working professionals that have a drink from time to time. We aren’t narcissist or alcoholics.

And I am not going to waste my keystrokes debating your 8 packs a day comment

trynabeme says:

Sandra, are you?

MIZZ.I_REP_ATL says:

So, the Prez likes to drink occassionally and goes thru a certain amount of boxes of cigs. What was Bush? Hell he wasn’t innocent his damnself.

Jessie says:

Whatever Sandra. I guess you’re a Republican. Gosh. They really support you. You’re black. You’re ugly. You’re gay.

Anti-believer says:

SANDRA U’RE SUCH FAT ASS LEZBO HATER!

I’M U’RE AT HOME GETTING OFF ON THIS PLAYING WITH YO TACO.

Carrington says:

D*mn San!

I realize that you’ve absolutely hated Obama since day one, but what’s REALLY behind your desire to destroy ANY credibility this man has??? I voted for him, but only to keep Sarah Palin out of the white house, but I don’t HATE him, you seem to have made it your agenda to spread as much propaganda about this brother as you can.

I can’t EVER recall a George Bush post, but you’re on Obama at LEAST once a day.

What gives?

LilMissRed says:

could be doing FARRRRR worse, no??? man.. leave this dude alone!

VAALLDAY says:

Seriously….8 packs a day, :rolleyes: come on with the foolishness Sandra. If you were the POTUS you would be drinking as well.

sanaas says:

Do you ever post anything positive about our president?

SMH!!!

DownSouthZeta says:

There is a difference between being nasty and holding the president responsible for his policies. It is sad that your own people will tear you down for blog comments. Eight packs a day seems excessive though! He must be a chain smoking son of a gun. *Sarcasm* Girl, bye.

cocoa49 says:

No worst then President Bush….he was in AA

talldrink says:

Sandra did you used to date him and he dumped you? You sound like a woman SCORNED. Give it a rest girl.

kwall says:

the last two pics are of him having a beer at the raleigh times bar in downtown raleigh, nc WHILE he was on the election trail…BEFORE he was elected.

how do i know?

i spent ample time my ownself in that bar.

nc stand up!!!!!!!!!!!

(and he had ONE beer while he was there. geez…)

MistressD says:

Bush snorted cocaine….
    Clinton likes to bang girls with cigars…..
    Obama enjoys a cold brew….
    And our country MAY legalize weed one day (Cali is THISCLOSE to doing so), So, Sandra, love you, but um…what’s your point?

tagmebrown747 says:

babygirlt34 Says:

Uh Auntie Sandra… I hope you meant 8 cigarettes per day and not 8 packs!
    at 8 packs per day… when does he get to breave?
    _________________________________________________
    mirsmommy Says:
    _______________________________________________________
    :rofl: :rofl: 80 cigs a day DANG, he should have burned the Whitehouse down by now. Bush permanent “duh”