PICS: T.I., Tiny Celebrate Daughter Zonnique’s 14th Birthday

T.I. with his stepdaughter Zonnique Pullins

Tiny and the birthday girl

Zonnique, left, T.I., his daughter Deyjah and Tiny

Yesterday marked the 2nd public appearance of rapper T.I. since his release from an Arkanasas prison last December. The occasion was a birthday party for his stepdaughter and his baby mama Tameka “Tiny” Cottle’s biological daughter, Zonnique Pullins, who celebrated her 14th birthday at the Luckie Lounge in midtown Atlanta.

About 100 screaming kids turned out to celebrate with Zonnique, who is a member of the popular OMG Girlz singing group. T.I. arrived very early (around 6:30 p.m.) and stayed for two hours. In addition to the kids, there were several grown T.I. fans from Miami in the house who couldn’t resist calling out T.I.’s name for pictures.

It seems that someone at the party (I won’t say who) alerted the public to the party by tweeting about it on Twitter.com, which didn’t sit well with the party’s organizer (yes, even DJs can be groupies).

The Princesss/Rock Star themed event was organized by Grand Hustle’s General manager Hannah Kang and her partner Laura Giles, both co-owners of Music Business Politics. The party was filmed for an episode of BET’s Tiny & Toya Show.

Shouts to Hannah for the personal invite and to celebrity photographer Prince Williams of ATLPICS.net for the beautiful pics!

T.I. and his daughter Deyjah

MORE pics after the break!

Tiny (center), her daughter Zonnique (right), and T.I.’s daughter Deyjah (left) arrive in Tiny’s Porsche Panamera

T.I. (affectionately known as “Tip” by his family) poses with his beautiful sister Precious, who never feeds Sandrarose.com any information about her brother.

Tiny told Vibe magazine that she and T.I. fell in love all over again when he returned home from prison

Tip (holding his grandniece, Kairi Jade) and his devoted sister Precious

Ice sculpture

T.I.’s sons Domani, left, and Messiah dressed like preppy young men

Antonia “Toya” Carter

Tiny, left, Reginae (OMG Girlz) and her mom Toya

Toya, right, and her daughter Reginae of OMG Girls (Lil Wayne’s daughter)

T.I.’s sister Precious (center) with her granddaughter Kairi Jade and nephew Messiah

Photos by Prince Williams/ATLPics.net

118 Responses to “PICS: T.I., Tiny Celebrate Daughter Zonnique’s 14th Birthday”

cutiepie32 says:

Nice pics.

DeliciousOne says:

Reginae is such a cutie pie. Always smiling. I hope she grows up well.

Ebony says:

KaraZ said the wtf girls look like neon vomit :rofl:

starr says:

Heeeeeeeyyyyyy TIP…..missed that swag :)

thats it….lol

The Original MsG says:

Must admit TIP is a handsome guy.
    Nice family pics. Zonnique is such a cu

The Original MsG says:

Must admit TIP is a handsome guy.
    Nice family pics. Zonnique is such a cutie!

The Original MsG says:

I think Tiny had a nose job. Its been looking different for several months.

ajonesy says:

“popular OMG Girlz”, yeah that’s a stretch. and if this is 14 i wonder what 16 and 18 is gonna be like.

i’m still trying to figure out why anyone cares about these people.

new post please.

Ebony says:

Sandra, did you talk to Toya while you were there :coffee:

Yadda Yadda says:

Really nice family pics, good for them that is a really good look.

***side note: Tiny put on some damn clothes, it’s not always about you!***

Yadda Yadda says:

Ummm what are OMG Girls?

gypsyeyes says:

I think it looked cute. But Why did Tiny have to dress like an OMG Girl?

gypsyeyes says:

Where are my manners? Good Morning Everybody!! Hey Ebony!!

Yadda Yadda says:

Good Morning to you too Gypsy

gypsyeyes says:

@yadda-I love that profile picture.

Yadda Yadda says:

Thanks. that’s my son acting crazy

Ebony says:

Hey Gypsy *waves hard*

gypsyeyes says:

I have been enjoying this weather here in CT because it was like 75 degrees yesterday and so much of my family came by.

cinnamonkisses97 says:

Cute pics

Janay says:

they look VERY Happy,I Am happy for them,Happy bithday zonnique

blackbeauty says:

Cute pics…but isn’t Tiny to old to be dressed like a 14 year old.

Anna says:

Nice pics. That’s not a cake, that’s a “frozen toezen” ice sculpture. Happy Birthday to Zonnique. :party:

Anna says:

blackbeauty Says:

Cute pics…but isn’t Tiny to old to be dressed like a 14 year old.
    ~~~`
    I am getting use to the “ATL” chicks that Sandra springs on us. i. e. nails, Kool Aid color hair and all. Yes, Tiny’s dress is a :nono: but it is what it is. Happy Spring everyone.

gypsyeyes says:

Hey Anna darling. Happy Spring to you also. I’ve been doing spring cleaning and spending time with the fam. Most of my first cousins were here yesterday. We all grew up like brothers and sisters so it was a good day.

whatdoesitmatter says:

TI’s sister looks like she could be his mom. His parents must be mad old.

Anna says:

gypsyeyes Says:

~~~~~~
    Spring Cleaning!, I am so ready to do that. I want to start with my office first, just called my youngest kid to file and “Murphy Oil” it clean, we are going to work in a hour. LOL. As far as fam, my kids do feel close to their cousins and they did grow up more like siblings. My kids have cousins that are more like brothers and sisters to them, than just being a cousins. I just reconnected with my “Crazy Country Cuz”. He is white and a nut. He reminded me of when he came over one day and he saw me pick, wash, and cook greens, he still loves greens to this day. :lol: We really never know that/or what we do will make a difference in anyones life. Food For The Soul.

gypsyeyes says:

You are so right. The memories that we shared yesterday were priceless. We have three cousins that have passed and one immediate aunt. There is a family day every year that we recongnize each one of them.
    Tell that youngin to get to cleaning.

Anna says:

Forgot to add, my Crazy Cuz grew up in the Burbs. He is more black than me(what ever that means) I don’t have many black fam members on my dads side, he was a only child. I have nieces and nephews that are black and they are my dads grand kids, but no cousins. I need to do a genology,

Mspeng says:

Questions I want answered…

1. How come TI doesnt get a “pull your pants up” like Lil Wayne, Chris Brown, Jay Z etc?

2. How come Tiny is mid 30s and dresses like she’s 18

3. How come they don’t get the “narcissist” label when you speak about “Tiny’s Bentley”

4. How many kids does TI have and by how many different women? And he’s considered a “role model”?

5. What’s with the fake tats on TI’s son’s hand? Or I hope they’re fake.

6. How come Reginae is so gosh darn cute lol? Had to finish it off on a nice note.

gypsyeyes says:

You are right on a lot of those questions @Mspeng. But I think that TI might have 3 baby mamas and thats including Tiny. Those are definitely fake on his son’s hands but he gets a pass because they are dressed like gentlemen instead of like their daddy (they are dressed more mature than he)
    And yes Reginae is a cutie and so is Zonnique.

Daisy says:

ITS THE KING HOMIE!

Cute pics looks like fun times all around

Hope everybody is having a wonderful and blessed Sun

gypsyeyes says:

Hey Daisy same to you!!!

Daisy says:

Hey gyps

Wonder if Zonique will get her own sweet 16 on MTV

netta0281 says:

Everyone look great…Make sure yall pick on MOnica ALbum on Tuesay omg that album is fire i preorder mine and going buy 3 more because i know i going scratch the heck out of 2 of them.

gypsyeyes says:

I’m sure that this is just the beginning to the Sweet 16 on MTV. It will probably be for the 15th bday tho.

onlinefan says:

wow zoniques is as tall as tiny – and tiny’s wearing heels!
    looks like they had a good time. yes, the omg girls are very neon & colorful.”

my favorite color is florescent beige” (c) Precious

Has anyone noticed how much weight Reginae lost? She looks sooo cute! :yes:

ladyloca says:

That’s Tiny’s Porsche

gypsyeyes says:

I did notice that Sandy. She does look great.

D.Marie says:

I see that multiple time felon T.I. is spending time with his family. :coffee:
    ————————————————————–
    “T.I. with his stepdaughter Zonnique Pullins”

Ummmm…. Sandra don’t you have to be married before you can be a step father? Just asking…

mzvirgo78 says:

Everyone looks cute. I’m just curious as to why Tiny didn’t hire Toya’s event planning firm to do the job. :shrug:

iscream says:

His younger daughter looks so sad to me :( & how old is she? did he and Tiny hook up when she was a new born? :shrug:

I guess I’m they only one who doesn’t think Tiny is dressed inappropriate.

Ms.Peng Can I add to your question list.

How are they going to eat a cake made of Ice? :-|

Did TI arrive early because he had to be back at that half way house before curfew?

Other than that Happy Birthday Zoe. Wishing you many more.

iscream Says:

How are they going to eat a cake made of Ice?

*************************************************

That’s not a cake, its an ice sculpture. The cake is in the other post. It’s the one with the candles on it. :lol:

gypsyeyes says:

Sandra Rose Says:

iscream Says:

How are they going to eat a cake made of Ice?

*************************************************

That’s not a cake its an ice sculpture. The cake is in the other post. It’s the one with the candles on it.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Are we making funnies this Sunday?

^^^ Sorry, I just realized I made a mistake in the captioning. I saw the picture of the cake while I was editing the pics so the cake was on my mind when I wrote the caption. :-D

satindoll says:

Nice look for everyone…The party looked lovely…Happy B’day

birdofbeauty09 says:

I have to admit Clifford looks handsome. I’m a sucka for a pretty smile (w/nice white teeth)

Karamelkisses76 says:

Happy birthday, Z. You and Reginae are cuties!! :yes:

ggouch says:

is Tiny looking to take over the lead singer position in the OMG group? Why the hell is she dressed like the children in that damn skirt.

pyt305 says:

Looks like every1 had fun!!! who is Zonnique’s real dad?? And how many kids does T.I. have??

ggouch says:

Whose step child is she? until there is a ring and a signed marriage certificate…this baby is simply his live-in girlfriend’s child. On a positive note…she looks (the daughter) beautiful. Toya’s daughter is always confident..gotta love that in young girls today. Go OMG! girls…they may very well go on to be the next desitiny child

They’re doing it all over again today for Domani’s birthday party. :happybirthday:

ladyloca Says:
    That’s Tiny’s Porsche

********************************************************

Thanks! :)

commonswifey says:

Everyone looks nice and seemed to have a nice time. Reginae looks like shes taller and slimmer

Mz.Williams says:

They all look like the had a good time. Everyone’s smiling and regardless of a marriage certificate they are a family.

Ebony says:

How old is TI youngest daughter. I thought him and Tiny been together for like 12 years :blink:

Daisy says:

@ebony TI had plenty of kids BEFORE he hooked up with Tiny stop playing :lol:

Yes my baby TI does look cute :heart:

Ebony says:

@ Daisy TI got a football team worth of kids, I’m just wondering if he had one while him and Tiny were together :lol:

Anna says:

Sandra, I can finally see your Anita Baker hair cut. It looks nice.

Karamelkisses76 says:

I just left Lenox Mall and it’s absolutely hilarious to see chicks dressed up like OMG girls to window shop.

ms.truth says:

toya’s baby toe looks like it’s searching for a place to chill away from it’s other 4 siblings, I guess kinda like Lauren London from Wayne’s other baby mommas??? :shrug:

I like this party, too pinkalicious! She has great taste!

Anna says:

talkingwithtami Says:

I like this party, too pinkalicious! She has great taste!
    ~~~~
    That is what it was, “pinkalicious”. :lol:

ReadTheBlog says:

If Toya and Tiny are such friends, why didn’t Toya do the party instead of Grand Hustle?

The cake was very fashionable thatisall

KayCeiSoul says:

WORK…SANDRA…WORK. You look gorgeous, even if I can’t see the rest of your head. LOL!

Nice cut Lady! :) Lots of maintenance, but nice nonetheless.

ReadTheBlog says:

TI’s sister is really his momma.

Daisy says:

My BFF always want to know how old TIs parents are since his siter is so much older than him :lol:

Anybody been watching Cspan today?

@Karmel I get distracted by all the queens at Lenox so I dont see what the females have on

whatdoesitmatter says:

ReadTheBlog Says:

TI’s sister is really his momma
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    How’s that? I’m lost….

stoner30 says:

WHERE IS TINY’S RING??????? SHE’S NOT WEARING IT…..

Karamelkisses76 says:

Ha Ha, Daisy. They were there too, but I guess I block them out at this point.

So I’m intently looking at jewelry at the Macy’s counter and this back pack, down on his luck, no dental plan man approaches me. I guess he saw my face and apologized for startling me, but he just wanted to compliment me and ask for my number. WTF????? I was left to think I MUST have a booger hanging out my nose ’cause dude you must be kidding.

necyscruiser says:

1. why is tip wearing shades inside?
    2. what in the heck does tiny have on?
    3. why does TI’s little girl always look so sad?
    4. in todays economy is okay to flaut your wealth like this? loaded down with diamonds at a kids birthday party and the family arriving in all those luxury cars?
    5. why is TI still so scrawny?
    6. is tiny on her way to becoming another lil kim or Michael Jackson with all the plastic surgery?

vetta says:

“Lol @ them boys being dressed preppy. They have on Sneakers and gold chains. I guess that was a joke.”

–only one is wearing a chain, but they still look cute in their outfits with the sneakers. Anyway, nice pics.

QuettaV says:

someone pick up Toya’s baby toe and place it back on her sandal… Please and Thank you!

Chgoprime says:

Why won’t Tiny’s friends tell her that red hair is a hot ghetto mess?

Shauny says:

Damn not even the baby’s party is off limits from jabs.

Zonnique is a cutie pie.

Was Zebo there Sandra? You made no mention of her real dad. Did his woman ask you not to mention him/show pics this time too?

Don’t think TI’s daughter looks sad. Maybe she isn’t around them enough to be as comfortable as the other kids.

Hmmm, not a mention of TI’s sagging arse pants huh

danjas says:

did t.i.p get veneers? his smile looks different. he’s lookin mighty handsome though. and all the kiddies look cute.

mirsmommy says:

The kids are too cute. It looks like they had fun. I like the red hair on Tiny better than that blonde mess she had. :lol:

Good morning everybody.

Shauny says:

@mirs I think that red hair is the best thing to happen to Tiny in a long time. It suits her well. The color isn”t koolaid red looking to me.

speakinmymind says:

they’re not married so Zonnique isn’t his ‘stepchild’. how ’bout we use the same terms for this mixed bag o’ tricks that you would use for any other group of multiple babymama/babydaddy combinations.

and wtf is a “Domani”?? and who thought it was a good idea to name that boy “Messiah”?? Just all kindsa wrong and ghetto.

mirsmommy says:

Shauny Says:

_____________________________________________________

:yes: She looks soooo much better with it.

FloridaChick813 says:

Good Morning Folks

Nice Party!!!!

:offtopic: Jay Z’s artist or back up dancer ((whatever she is)) Bridgette Kelly is saying that it wasnt her with Jay last week. It was someone else..

:popcorn:

ohso says:

Heeeeey everybody…nice pics but Tiny looks a hot mess (per norm) and to me Toya looks like she’s putting on a few pounds…not that it looks bad or anything. Zonnique looks cute as well as Reginae…and yes T.I.’s daughter Deyjah does look sad. Its a shame your child feels that uncomfortable around people she should have been spending time with for the past 12 years….

LilMissRed says:

Nice Pics! :partyhat:
    Cute kiddies!
    Tiny/TI look cute w/their matching ensembles :yes:

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

HEEEYYYYY FLO,MIRS, SPEAK,OHSO AND ERRBODY ELSE!!!!! YA’LL I CAN DRESS LIKE THE STARS NOW! WE GOT A CITI TRENDS HERE!! :woot:

Krysi J says:

Oh shyt Toya got the braces off!! :yea: I love her casual look.

T.I. will always be a handsome dude

Reginae looks like a girl version of Wayne and she’s a cute girl…!

Nice Party

*I’ve never seen Sandra call Tiny a “baby mama” before especially when she still refers to Zonnique as Tip’s “stepdaughter”

and all that “we fell in love again when Tip came home from jail” shyt :rolleyes: u need more people….he’s all smilez and hugs with everybody he takes pictures with except one?? *hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm*

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

heeyyyy kryssaaayyyy! Good eagle eye girl!

FloridaChick813 says:

Krysi J Says:

Oh shyt Toya got the braces off!!

…and all that “we fell in love again when Tip came home from jail” shyt u need more people….he’s all smilez and hugs with everybody he takes pictures with except one?? *hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm*…

**Good Observation :thumbsup:

FloridaChick813 says:

BrownSuuuugggggaaaaaaaaa,

hey mama! Whats good? :D

speakinmymind says:

BROWNSUGAPOET Says:

————————————
    WUDDUP FOLK?!? :lolol:

and DEAD at dressin’ like the starruhs!! :lolol: :lolol:

CHARBEE1 says:

HEY FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT WEEKEND………….

Messiah looks just like his mother.

I think Tiny got plastic surgery when in fact she should have left it alone.

Deyjah does look very sad. I wonder what type of Sweet 16 Zo will have.

He never smiles on pics with Tiny but I do believe he loves her dearly.

Lord knows he & Precious has those damn noses just alike.

AND THAT IS ALL.

biglegs36 says:

:offtopic: Yes I know I shouldn’t have been, but I went on his site, just to see what he had to say about Monica since her CD comes out tomorrow. This is what someone posted to him. I thought i would share.

Charles-

Seriously, enough is enough. You need to just go back to being a commenter on SR’s blog because this blogging thing is just not for you. You rehash the same topics on the SAME 4 people (Tiny, Monica, Justin Timberlake & Toya) over & over & over again. And you obviously lack an extensive vernacular because every single post is expletive-laden for no reason. We get it- you don’t like them, you don’t agree with their life choices, you wish you could wear their bra & panties, etc., etc., etc. Seriously, let it go. Give it up. Shut it down. Leave it be. Keep it moving. Get a life and ALL that other stuff.

For goodness sakes Charlie, you can’t even spell! Is Spellcheck a foreign program to you?! You are a damn “ode to illiteracy.” And now you’re going at other bloggers like Necole & Sandra. That’s laughable. People who are making so much money off of their sites that they have more money than most people working regular 9 to 5′s and you…..you…..are on an army base….in army housing….doing……(what exactly, again?)

And the talking about people’s kids and STRICTLY verbally attacking women only SCREAMS “damaged man with ‘mommy’ issues.” Where is your mother? Did she abandon you? Trade you for a hit? Sell you? What? What? What exactly causes your issue? And let’s be clear, you DO have an ISSUE! Personally, I believe you’re gay and something traumatic has taken place in your life preventing you from being “free” with it so you are rebelling against those who have (or naturally are) what you want to be.

I’m not a psychologist or anything, but I’m willing to bet that the major people in your life disowned you because of your lifestyle (parents, siblings, etc.) and you ran to the army to try to change and make them accept you. But it did not work, and since the army is just as homophobic as any KKK sect, now you feel alone, dissatisfied with your life, outcasted, repressed, oppressed, and more than likely, depressed. Sandra banning you and ejecting you from her blog probably gave you an instant flashback to the life-long trend of rejection you’ve always faced, hence you starting this blog and tirading as heavily as you do.

You’re trying to prove something to somebody, or EVERYBODY. “You’re here,” “you will be heard,” “your opinion is valuable,” “they can’t just FORGET about you”….okay, I get it, but enough is enough.

The military has great benefits, Charles. Go sit on somebody’s couch and work through your problems because sooner rather than later, all you give out, you will get back 10-fold. And your explicit, “keeping it real” bravado doesn’t fool me. I can tell by your overly-emotional responses that you are just as fragile as any other broken-down soul.

Move on, Charles. Every battle is NOT for you and most of them, you are losing. SO LET THE ****

Krysi J says:

heeyyyy kryssaaayyyy! Good eagle eye girl!
    ————————————————

HEY BOO!!! What up Flo, Speaks, Gyps, Mirs, EVERYBODY!!! *waving*

He never smiles on pics with Tiny but I do believe he loves her dearly.
    ——————————————————–

Yea me too….but what kind of love is what Im kinda stuck on??? :shrugs:

ohpretty1 says:

Nice party! Not mad at all. If you do it, do it right.
    Cute kids, also.

CHARBEE1 says:

@ Krysi J:

I second you on that but I just don’t know what kind of love and relationship they have. i mean like you can buy someone everything in the world but at the end of the day what is really going on with the 2 of them.

CHARBEE1 says:

I can’t get my DARN pic to change. Help someone please.

Choco says:

Happy Monday-
    Looks like a nice party and everyone looked festive :rollseyes:

Choco says:

Okay this is horrible but why do TI and Zonnique look like they could be dating in that pic…is it just me? Obervation only.

biglegs36 says:

Party looked fun! Pics are nice. Why does Tinys bottom lips always look like she has some bacca stuck in it?

AprilRain says:

Glad to see Tip happy with all his precious kids. Missed Major though :)

Krysi J says:

@ Krysi J:

———————————————————–

Yea…its like he says in his songs that he loves her, wants to make her his wife and all, so I know he care for her….but when people ask him if he’s in a relationship he blurts out “I have a situation” ….but we understand why he’s in a situations because he and Tiny smash girls together…so is that considered a relationship…probably not……its more like a “situation”……?? yet, he still loves her dearly….but he never smiles on their pictures???…and he has the nerve to show out on her on camera questioning her where abouts and whoever she is in the company of….like he’s controlling…..but why is he controlling when she sacrafices so much to be with him….hell she sleeps with WOMEN for christ sake!!!! Sometimes it seems like this is no more than a young dude taking advantage of an older sweet woman whom he knows will do everything in her power to please him….and he loves her….im sure he does….or cares deeply for her regardless…..he definitely sees her as impregnating material….but settling down is probably so far from this dude’s mind right now…he has it TOO good, he’s got his cake…he’s eating…with fukking ice cream,strawberries, champagne, and chocolote covered almonds! Why the FUKK would he need to get married?

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

@ KRYSI

“Say you gotta mane da giv u da worl an u know he luh u an wanna marry u he jus ain ready yet”…………….

Choco says:

Well from the body language in his pics with her daughter always leaning toward her TINY may wanna let TIP know that Zonni is off limits when it comes to threesomes-For some reason her being so easygoing when it comes to him and other females she may wanna make sure her life don’t turn into Precious 2.0—trust I know the signs

Mrs. Wimberly says:

I wonder why Tiny doesn’t have her ring on? Maybe they are upgrading it again.

AprilRain says:

@KRYSI-Good mornin :) You know I think it’s the complete opposite, he clearly wants a woman to stay home, raise the kids,and just have somthing normal to come home to after all the craziness and she obviously does not want to accept that. In her show, I’m sure she made it seem like he was being controling. She is how old and has kids at home, but wanting to be out and about with friends, (that are much younger than her) If I was him I would be mad too, and calling her asking her where the h3ll she is, and why ain’t she home raising our kids. Shyt she’s the one that let him get her pregnant, not once, not twice, but three times. I am very sure she wants the world to think otherwise though. Heck I would call her my Situation too.

@Choco- I think he was hugging Zonnique like that and giving her extra love cuz it was her big day! NOT Tiny’s, even though she acts like it was.

Choco says:

@April
    I hope so but he was like that in every pic with her I don’t know what he was tryn but I hope it’s all innocent…I heard that Zonni’s father was there also

Krysi J says:

———————————————————–

how could he want that, after picking out girls to smash with this woman? And…I just asked cause I would like to know your opinion of that seriously :)

Kat says:

Cute pics! Looks like a good time.

biglegs36 says:

I am sure that TI has nothing but fatherly for Zonnique!

AprilRain says:

Krysi-Honestly I don’t know if all that is true, but if it is I think that they started doing that shyt in their younger days and you know any man would be down for that if his girl is, so now that he’s getting older and more mature he and this is JMO, is having second thoughts about making this chick his wife. If they do get married then good for them and their children and I hope it lasts forever, but if they don’t then thats probably why. I picture him with someone the complete opposite of her. Again JMO. :)

Krysi J says:

———————————————————

oh ok…then we agree :) Cuz any man that can fukk another female in your face does not love you as much as he claims and ah niccah rapping songz bout u called “she’s a freak though” is not inspired by you MENTALLY, but sexually, and if sexually still requires the company of OTHERS and X-pillz I would think someone is failing in that area as well. Baby mama…….sure, you’ll do fine….but WIFE?? :eek: I feel like she’s lucky to be acknowledged as his main girlfriend….I don’t think Tiny has the nerve to ask for more…its just TI going thru his emotions….sometimes he wants to wife her up….then he goez on a binge with their 3somes and thinks about all the shyt they’ve done and it causes him to think twice or he just flat out lied about wanting to do it in the first place. :shrugs:

AprilRain says:

Yes I agree, and yea she is lucky (very lucky) I HEART HIM, but there is no way in h3ll I would bring in another women into my bed with my man (just to keep him happy) Nope, not me, either I’m to damn jealous or I’m just to damn jealous!!!! lol, and until they come out and adress these 3some rumors, you would have to assume they are not rumors. She adress’s everything else, so there ya go.

Krysi J says:

———————————————————-

I kinda doubt they’re rumors i mean….Tiny was proud to say she inspired some of the songs on Urban Legend…and since “she’s a freak though” is pretty much the only track that speaks on wifing someone up whose a freak…I’m thinking those rhymes were penned especially for her :shrugs: It talks about how he an the woman sleep with gurls and wake up with six gurls and they more like homies when they pick gurls…..uUUUgggGGGhhh…..it just sounds straight fool. I guess if thats what he wants in a female then he’s set….but if it was all for FUN then….Tiny’s LUCK is sure to run out one day…SMH. Thats the #1 :nono: NEVER engage in a 3some with your man, or a TRAIN with his homies….thats whyte gurl shyt??!!

AprilRain says:

LMAO!!!! You are so right!! But hey, isn’t she half white? No disrespect to my white girl friends!

biglegs36 says:

I guy i use to date asked me about a 3some with me and my best friend. I shut that shyt down quickly! How about NO,NO, & HELL NAH! I am not doing that nasty shyt! For one I know my bf, and hell nah she screws alot of different niccas and nope! Then two I am stingy bish and i don’t like sharing! And how anout that’s just nasty, you screwing me, and her and ain’t know telling who she screwing! I don’t do bishes period

Krysi J says:

——————————————————-

The second I clicked on *submit comment* for my last post, That fact came into mind. Maybe “she get it from her mama”…she better hope Zonnique don’t pick dat shyt up she want be so proud of that degrading shyt then. Aw well…her life.

biglegs36 says:

Sorry for the typos

A guy i use to date asked me about a 3some with me and my best friend. I shut that shyt down quickly! How about NO,NO, & HELL NAH! I am not doing that nasty shyt! For one I know my bf, and hell nah she screws alot of different niccas and nope! Then two I am stingy bish and i don’t like sharing! And how about that’s just nasty, you screwing me, and her and ain’t know telling who she screwing! I don’t do bishes period.

Krysi J says:

———————————————————

First off, if a niccah ask you to do that ish, he’s not that into you (and this is not about you’re situation in particular Im speaking about the shyt I’ve seen my homeboys do to lames who are dumb enough to go for it) “If you really like me you’ll let my homeboy hit too…come on man, people just be talking, they do that shyt too, ain nothing wrong with it” Thats what one whyte gurl told me while se was boo hoo crying over one of my homies on the football team. I asked her why did she do that and she should have known better than to fall for that! She tells me (as she is crying) I don’t know, I was confused, I really love him Krysi……WTH????……He don’t LOVE YOU!!! Bytches need to except shyt and keep it moving…you that desperate to make a niccah want you around you’ll let him fukk a bytch in your face and then have the nerve to fukk her too?? UUGGGGgggggHHhhhhh! :hurl: Even if she was doing the shyt before her an Tip got together….hell well…every niccah knows a females rep, they know if you’re garbarge or not…so if you already ran thru and ya name all in the street ah niccah gon try ya….soon as the opportunity presents itself, you better believe he’s going to ask you to do what he’s already heard you are down for…..WTH???bytches thank this is???…..I never understood dem hoez. Trust and believe a dude will do whatever you let him, until he’s ready to do it with someone who doesn’t…..then, your old news baby.

AprilRain says:

***************************

Hahaha, thats the truth. Then they wonder why they never get a man to marry them, they have to start black mailing them and shyt, haha to funny.