New Couple Alert: Trey Songz and Mystery Woman

Singer Trey Songz, who is still the subject of persistent down low rumors, arrived at Monica’s Album Release party at the Gold Room last night with a chick that none of us are familiar with. So we assume that maybe Trey imported her from out of town like Ludacris did with his fiancee. Sometimes it’s better that way because the less people she knows in Atlanta, the less his business gets out.

Then again, she could be just a professional beard (like Amber Rose) hired for the night by Trey’s people to defuse those pesky gay rumors. If anyone knows who she is, feel free to drop us a line at sandra @ sandrarose.com (remove the spaces).

More pics after the break!

Trey is such a gentleman. He actually got out of the truck and walked around to the passenger side to open the door for his beard.

Our urban artists are so classy. I bet he makes his mama proud.

Those sneakers are $500 Lanvin hi tops for men. Those are the same pricey sneakers made famous by First Lady Michelle Obama, who caught much heat last Summer for wearing hers to a charity event.

Photos by Prince Williams/ATLPics.net

115 Responses to “New Couple Alert: Trey Songz and Mystery Woman”

Ms.kaylamomma says:

She looks familiar. Like I’ve seen her on a reality show or two. She dropped her cocaine bag in the 1st pic :shrugs:

pyt305 says:

Singer Trey Songz, who is still the subject of persistent down low rumors,
    ————————————————

That you keep going on about :coffee:

Shauny says:

Trey I am very disappointed to see your pants on the ground pants on the ground you looking like a fool witcha pants on the ground #thatisall

pyt305 says:

She dropped her cocaine bag in the 1st pic
    ——————————————

DEAD!!!

luvly1957 says:

The First Lady her shoes were cute but Trey’s is not, but hey he got some big feet :

Ebony says:

Tremaine and his little sweet booty :coffee:

ggouch says:

Shauny Says:

pyt305 Says:

She dropped her cocaine bag in the 1st pic
    ——————————————
    ____________________________________________________________

DO NOT!! I repeat!!! DO NOT!!! life saving procedures!!!! DEAD!!!!! just leave me be!! :rofl:

Is there a factory for these women? Like a cookie cutter place where they all receive:

1. LS and LH (in some shade of blond/brunette)
    2. factory face (caucasoid with ethnic lips; not nose, just lips)
    3. and a LBD (nondescript, illfitting)…?

Do the famous Black men just show up and pick ‘em out? Like I’ll take her…even though she looks exactly like every other one… :shrug:

For people who thrive on having the newest most exclusive/bestest/latest/you-dont-have-this-yet-sh.it, they damn sure like the same type of women…its freaky.

Anyway, Trey is so cute!

She dropped her cocaine bag in the 1st pic

My sister, my sister!

:rofl: :rofl:

starr2910 says:

Trey Songz is the subject of downlow rumors?? does it count as a rumor if you’re the only one talkin about it, SR?? anyways…she is pretty..kinda looks like Rashida Jones..

Ebony says:

Tremaine looks like a pillow biter :coffee:

Choco says:

cheeks8683 says:

She bares a strange resemblance to Luda’s girl…

Cinderella says:

@OTB, for some Black men getting an “exotic” beauty means they have arrived.

CivilEngineer says:

I just think it’s wack to deliberately button and belt your pants so that they show off your underwear. I use my belt to keep my pants up…slightly below my waist. Hell most of my underwear is black or blue and I don’t want anybody looking back there…#justsayin

Choco says:

@Civil
    Im so glad becuz when i see brothas walking around like that I’m like EEEEL how funky!

What’s exotic about these chicks really though?

Exotic to me means unusual or different, “excitingly strange”…

These chicks are starting to look like all the 15 pairs of black “heels” I own. They all look the same :shrug:

Trey stillllll cute though LOL

cheeks8683 says:

channeling stacy dash in the 1st pic…the other pic with her walking to the door look like luda’s girl….

I get sooo happy when I see these celeb’s with brown chicks…nothing against LSLH but dang…does errrrrbody gotta have one?

Choco says:

@OTB
    Nothing is exotic about them chicks they all look the same-Sandra trippn

AprilRain says:

Don’t like the nalgas showin,,lol. I think the color of her hair goes well with the color of her skin. Very pretty, but the outfit :nono:

Choco says:

OMG Keily Williams has a new video out “Spectacular” Very edgy and refreshing I think she can give Rihanna a run for her money so glad…

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

ah back from my break!
    My nephew is 22 and it drives him crazy to see guys saggin like that!

Shauny says:

@Choco, Keily as in 3LW Keily? If so…I’ll pass and she couldn’t give Rhianna a run for her money even if Rhi Rhi had on cement shoes with 5 brick backpacks on.

Choco says:

@Shauny
    Yep and you can pass it’s cool it won’t make or break me I like it….

Daisy says:

@Shauny :lolol:

PAHairston says:

Hello All. Exotic? White folks tend to describe good-looking black folks as exotic. A white co-worker saw a picture of my great-niece, a high yella 3 yr old, and she said she had an exotic look. How does a toddler look exotic? To me, exotic is different, sexy, sensual, words that we usually don’t use to describe a child. Just like when they hear a black person speaking crisp and concise English, they say they’re articulate. Every hear a white person say another grown white person is articulate? NOT! Exotic and articulate, I must be black! I’m just saying. I’m outta here. Have a blessed day family and KEEP HOPE ALIVE! Peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

@CHOCO
    “I always thought he was bi-but when I saw his pants I was nope he’s promoting his azz literally…”
    _______________________________________________________________

ROFLMAO! I was thinking “Trey,your WHOLE AZZ just tooted up and out. Like you ‘ready’ or something.”

I won’t be caught dead with some “nut-huggers” on but I ain’t bout to have my azz tooted up and out either.

Cinderella says:

Kiely must be done with the Cheetah Girls cuz that song wasn’t Disney appropriate.

Man, I just don't care™ says:

That woman is beautiful too. And yes, she does have a lil exotic look to her.

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

BYE CIVIL! :wink:

oh and bye to the rest of yall!

Choco says:

@Man

Choco says:

Kiely is done with Disney and it’s a drastic change but that happens alot with former disney stars….

leapyearpisces says:

Pretty, yes. Exotic, no. She looks like Leona Lewis to me.

CivilEngineer says:

:cya: BROWN

Ebony says:

Tremaine Bending Over /*\

@CHOCO
    “that ish is soooo played and ghetto and I really do think that nowadays it is a hidden code like the men in jail said-when boyz in the yard wear their pants down like that it means they are down….”
    __________________________________________________________________

I don’t know about no “hidden codes” because I ain’t EVA had no nucca say nothin “outta line” to me. Now granted, mine ain’t ‘displayin’ my entire azz either.

I think it’s just nuccas tryin to look “hard” or “thug” that ain’t.

Choco says:

@Man
    I know but dayum how does showing your azz demonstrate hood-I’m old school so I have seen fads some and go and I can’t wait until this one goes-and I can dig it cuz my man doesn’t wear his pants right on his waist but if I see his butt I will be like are your wearing a pamper :rofl:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Thanks for the Buttshot Ms Rose!!! Trey is HAWT!!

I often wonder why so many LSLH women have such stank attitudes…WELL if someone had something to say everytime I popped up on the scene, I would have a funky ass attitude too.

What?? LSLH women are supposed to stay in the house and let the dark skinned negros play?? For real?? Oh, my bad…

The chick aint even ‘all that’ and I’m sure he could have found a ‘better looking’ date for the night, but why can’t he just take who the hell ever he wants???

It’s so easy for men to control women. All they have to do it pit us against eachother and its on from there. Half the time, b*tches dont even be fighting over a man. They be fighting because they dont LIKE the other chick. And dont even know the chick. “Oh that b*tch think she all that!” Am I lying?? Hell no.

“He just like this chick cuz she red. He just like this chick cuz she got long hair. He just like this chick cuz she got money. He just like this chick cuz she got a fat ass.” BISH!!!!!!!

Question: Why be worried about a man that is materialistic and is only interested in a woman for her physical attributes??

Some females need to stop acting like catty b*tches over bullsh*t. Everybody is beautiful and everybody is ugly, in their own way

@LEAP YEAR PICSES
    “Pretty, yes. Exotic, no. She looks like Leona Lewis to me.”
    __________________________________________________________________

She does look like Leona Lewis! I knew there was a celebrity that she resembled but I couldn’t think of who.

Anyway, I think that Leona is “exotic” too so I guess it depends on what you consider exotic.

@CHOCO
    “I know but dayum how does showing your azz demonstrate hood-I’m old school so I have seen fads some and go and I can’t wait until this one goes-and I can dig it cuz my man doesn’t wear his pants right on his waist but if I see his butt I will be like are your wearing a pamper”
    __________________________________________________________________

I don’t know. I ALWAYS thought it was gayish or clownish. Even if my pants sag more than usual my shirt would be untucked so my AZZ ain’t displayed and chit.

I think it REALLY started when the real thugs (ex-prisoners) returned from jail and kept wearing their clothes like that. Unfortunately, those are the guys that got “respect” in the hood so their look was adopted by the youth (ie the rappers).

Just a shot in the dark.

I will say, my chit would be saggin to the floor before I wear those nut huggers tho. I think they are even more gay.

Choco says:

@Man
    I would agree with your conclusion on how the style being adopted and I can dig it re: skinny jeans a lot of ppl don’t like them but some guyz can pull them off : )

Ms.Everything says:

umm I’m ls and until recently was lh and did not ask to be either and would love to be able to read a black blog and read a post without it being made out to be a bad thing as if I could choose my physical characteristics any more than some of you did. :coffee:

If you have a problem with the chicks these celebs are choosing hate something other than what they can control. Talk about the trashy outfits bad weaves something other than what color they are

#thatisall

Choco says:

@MsEverything
    I understand where you are coming from but I’ve dealt with being light-skinned all my life and back in the day it was a lot of hate so if they call LSLH today it’s a lot better than having to fight becuz you are-

Ms.Everything says:

I should’ve said CAN’T control

@CHOCO AND MS. EVERYTHING

I LOVE LSLH!!

:hump:

AprilRain says:

@sugerpie and @Ms.Everything- All I have to say is Thank You. It’s sad that Racism is still very much a reality in 2010….

Choco says:

@Man
    I know what you like trust you have kept me very well informed lol we frequent the same sites so behave : )
    Have a good evening folks…

@Sugar…well I’m the one who brought that up so that diatribe is for me…right?

I bought it up because I want to know why a lot of famous Black men date women that look like each other but nothing like them. That’s all. No self hate of whatever else. #LSNHbutILikeToTan ;)

And tell me you don’t believe thats where we got the stank attitude from? Haha. No; it’s because we bought into the hype sweetie. WE DO THINK WE ARE ALL THAT. You know as well as I know that this country has an issue with dark and light and if the issue is ever to be righted people should be able to call to task….there is nothing wrong with dating whoever the hell you like but if you only like a certain kind of person and never entertain thoughts of others well…..I believe I case-studied your as.s in Psych 101.

You’re not a catty bitch over bullshi.t if it’s your bull****. And tell all that to my dark-skinned daughters who know the difference without me ever saying a thing…

But again doesn’t Trey look hawt?!?!?

tampa813 says:

Dudes saggin can be either gay or str8. I don’t sag mine cuz its stupid and annoying to keep pulling them up, but I see guys still sag even in tight ass skinny jeans.

Ms.Everything says:

Choco I’ve been there and have dealt with people hating just cause I’m lighter then them and that **** is stupid. If you hating me for how I look then clearly you must hate something about the way you look because then you’d be able to keep it moving instead of trying to fight or being on a blog talking about someone you dont know simply because of how they look. I see plenty to talk about this chick for but her skin color and features ain’t one of them

Red hoes fall back. Sheesh. I’m one of the many but I recognize the privilege. Y’all kill me.

PAGESINADIARY says:

AINT NOTHING ABOUT HIM : GAY, NOTHING. IF YOU ARE READING TREY:, ILL SEE YOU ON THE 18TH

@OUTSIDE THE BOX
    “I want to know why a lot of famous Black men date women that look like each other but nothing like them. ”
    _________________________________________________________________

Don’t opposites attract?

@April…are you Black? From your gravi I thought you were white Hispanic but I’ve been known to suffer from astigmatism…

and HOW IS THIS RACIST? Wrong term.

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Thanks LADIES!!!

Women UNITE!!! LOL!!

The whole town be laughing at our asses, making a fool out of ourselves, arguing over bullsh*t, trying to make ourselves feel like we are better than the next negro.

We are all BLACK to them, and LADIES, p*ssy dont got a face :nono:

@Man…I think so. I love something chocolate and hate a red ninja! I’m just curious why we see it perpetrated in the Black men of Hollywood more so than the women…

Ms.Everything says:

OTB you may have brought it up on this post but its not just this post. And I don’t have a stank attitude never have never will and have dark skin friends who can pull just as many men as I can when we go out. Its about how much confidence you have and how you carry yourself. My brown skin daughter knows she is just as beautiful as my light skinned daughter and carries herself as such and she gets more compliments than the other ones

Lol @Man

@OUTSIDE THE BOX
    “I think so. I love something chocolate and hate a red ninja! I’m just curious why we see it perpetrated in the Black men of Hollywood more so than the women…”
    __________________________________________________________________

Not sure it’s any more typical. Most women like men of a darker shade and vice versa for what men like in women.

I think the black women in Hollywood just don’t have as many to choose from. Not necessarily that they aren’t just as biased.

Man, I just don't care™ says:

LADIES, p*ssy dont got a face
    _______________________________________________________________

BUT THEY ALL PRETTY THO!

We are women. Women get it. I WAS ASKING ABOUT MEN. Your house holds the same dynamics as mine: rainbow colored children….I noticed that my girls have noticed…just like with “Good Hair”…somehow it came up…

If it wasnt an issue it wouldnt be coming up. Y’all stop taking stuff so personal. Not one of you red bishes answered or attempted to answer my question just went all defense mode on a ninja…

Man,

I think of exotic as something you don’t see everyday, something from the normal, it can or can’t be beautiful. I think something can be exotic and not necessarily appealing.

AprilRain says:

I’m Hispano/chicana… I just don’t understand why it has to be about the color of the skin. Why is that even an issue? I’m so over that already, and I hear that alot or read it rather on this blog. I read, Black love is soooo beautiful and so on. I personally think love is beautiful period, no matter the color of skin, hair, eyes. God made all of us. And I except everyone for who they are. What they wear and how they carry themself is totally different.

Because they think they can only choose from Hollywood maybe? Who knows. Imma leave this one alone though

AND TREY IF YOURE READING DATE WHOEVER YOU LIKE SUGA!

And to Cookie Cutter #15264746253875969473622 a little fabric tape twinxt that belt and that dress will keep it in place…

@LEAP YEAR PISCES
    “Man,

But as far as looks, when I think of beautifully exotic, I think of girls, like Vashti [Pharell’s ex], Stacey Dash, or the Aborigines of Australia, I love how their skin is as dark or darker and mine, yet some have blue, green eyes, and grey eyes, that is something you don’t see alot, hence to me that is exotic…”
    __________________________________________________________________

Oh, well I guess since I don’t see women that look like this everyday that she would still be considered exotic.

Oh, and Stacey Dash wouldn’t be exotic because I don’t find anything really “unique” or “out of the ordinary” about her. Although she is beautiful (because I agree, “exotic” and “beautiful” are not synonomous).

Oh yeah, those Aboriginees (spelling?) are beautiful! They have the smoothest skin with silky hair with the light eyes! Yum yum.

leapyearpisces says:

Not going to get into this light skin dark skin debate, because my mother is a redbone and my kids are coolie and that is the wonderful thing about being black as a whole, is the diversity of OUR rainbow, not many other races can boast having the lightest to near white [i.e. Rebecca Crews] to the darkest of dark [Djimon Honsou] and everything in between..the only other group is the East Indians and they have more internal self hate than we do…which is a shame because those are some beautiful people.

SangriaSugar says:

@ Tampa

I feel you on that one…why do some guys go through the trouble of buying skinny jeans only to sag them?? I love all things fashion but thats just a look I will never understand :nono:

April…I’m headed home and I dont want to start and run but I just truly dont think you can understand and thats okay. Everything is not to be understood.

And race is a social construct, I agree, but you did not anwesr the question and you know it…do you identify as white or black? If you went to the DMV today what would they put on your ID?

Ms.Everything says:

And I see your point but I think it has to do with them trying to fit into what everybody else is doing and also what the majority of chicks throwing themselves at them look like not to mention that black women are a minority in this country. I dont have but one friend who would ever consider throwing herself at a dude cause hes famous or paid and shes mixed but looks white, uneducated, lazy and stupid. That’s what most of these broads are but black women (usually) are raised different where you dont wait on a man to take care of you, do for yourself, we’re not lazy (most of the time) cause a lot of us were cooking cleaning and working at young ages, and won’t put up with just anything. Everybody wasn’t raised like that so instead I take it as a point of pride that a lot of these dudes aren’t running around with black(ls or ds) women cause to me that means they know were not putting up with that ish and they’re not gonna treat us like a two bit hoe. The real problem starts when the young men at home start imitating what they see on tv and thinking its because we aren’t good enough for them when its actually they aren’t good enough for us . Hell I know I don’t want none of them dirty d.i.c.k. negroes no damn way so why be mad about it?

AprilRain Says:

**************************************************

April, please don’t pretend that white skin is not held in higher regard amongst Hispanics and Latino people. Or that white Hispanics are respected more than dark skin Hispanics. Because I have Hispanic friends who would be insulted if you pretended that skin color is just an issue within the black community. :coffee:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Um, no, Miss Outsidethebox, that comment was not directed at you. And I doubt if you case studied me, so girl stop. I read this blog regularly and every single day this subject comes up. More than the gay sh*t and the Obama sh*t, we got light-skinned sh*t.

I know there is a skin pigment complex going on amongst our race, so DUH, I’m not even playing dumb. Sometimes it’s just a weak ass “go to excuse” for ‘some people’ when they dont have their way. Just like I know, you know, people who blame white folks for all their problems. Now its my red ass fault they got problems too???

And no, I dont have a stank attitude like the some red women because I DONT believe the hype but I do catch one when b*tches try to tell me I have it easier than them. I punch the clock just like the next chick. Dont nobody roll out the red carpet when my ass show up. Everything I have, I got on my damn own. Not because Im LS.

So miss me with that LS DS bullsh*t. Hoes sitting around mad cuz a rich n*gga didnt pick a DS chick to be his groupie wife, so he can dogg her out, cheat on her, and leave her for a white woman. SMH

OTB,

You are funny…LOL…I’m going to tell you what I think it is with these guys, this is how I see it and please forgive my explanation but this is the only way I really know how to explain it…LOL

I think its like all your friends have Lamborghinis right? Well, you can afford to by a Lamborghini but you really like Ferraris and that is what you rather have, the Ferrari looks just as good and is just expensive as the Lamborghini but because all your friends have Lamborghinis in order to compete you go get your a Lamborghini too because you want to be able to say, not only do I have a Lamborghini, but my Lamborghini looks better than yours and has more features because even though if you get the Ferrari and it would be bad, it would not necessarily impress your friends…you wouldn’t be in the game.

So I think the “cookie cutter” girl thing is more male ego and competition to be able to say or see who chick is the baddest…but in order for your chick to be even able to compete she has to fit the template, or their isn’t any need for the competion…..

I think if everyone would turn around and start dating dark skin women, you would see the same thing, that it would be a template for the type of dark skin women they would date, they would all look the same too…LOL

Cinnamon Kisses says:

:rofl: @ Shauny….. deeeead >+o

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

And for the record, I perfer my men AKON BLACK, but I will take them BROWN, sometimes RED, but mostly BLACK as hell!!

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Why do women think a dude picks a chick based on his friends? That has GOT to be the DUMBEST logic I have ever heard in my life. LOL.

If anything, a dude PURPOSELY doesn’t want his chick appealing to his boy because “there is no honor among thieves.”

Do you all REALLY believe this? REALLY?

SugarPieHoneybunn Says:

************************************************************

And so the cycle continues because I am partial to those red ones myself…LOL…I like the chocolate, but I lubs me a redbone man with juicy pink lips…LOL

Man,

I sure do believe this, and lets be clear, I didn’t say all men are that way, I don’t make blanket statements….but I have seen it and heard men talk about it with my very own ears, so yes, I do believe this. Sorry :-(

Ms.Everything says:

@OTB I just attempted to answer your question and yes children notice. My kids all have different hair textures all more manegable than mine but my oldest has real thick real long hair and my 2nd daughter has hair like a barbie doll. I had to explain that thinner isn’t always better and there’s no such thing as good hair. I get what you were saying and wasn’t attacking you (I didn’t see sugars comment til mine was posted) but I wish the whole light vs dark argument would stop period. Men don’t do this why do we even start it. We are all black. When I was younger I hated being so light cause of how bitches used to act but as I got older I stopped caring and started just loving me

@LEAP YEAR
    “I sure do believe this, and lets be clear, I didn’t say all men are that way, I don’t make blanket statements….but I have seen it and heard men talk about it with my very own ears, so yes, I do believe this. Sorry”
    __________________________________________________________________

Well, I’m here to tell you that it ain’t true. Don’t want you out there believing falsehoods and stuff.

No need to thank me. I consider it my duty. :D

Man,

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

leapyearpisces Says:

SugarPieHoneybunn Says:

************************************************************

________________________________________________________
    Exactly, when I go out with my cousin, we never bump heads because she dont want nobody that aint lookin like ginuwine or al.b.sure. LOL

For real, yes I know some people have self-hate issues, but people do have preferences as well

{sidenote} Not the pink lips, Ew!! LOL

ryand91 says:

Why do all entertainers’ girlfriends look alike? I mean JUST alike.

SugarPieHoneybunn Says:

***********************************************

Exactly! :cosign:

tampa813 says:

@ Sangria, I think its looks backwards to buy jeans that fit but sag at the same time. Maybe that’s just something the younger crowds rolls with who knows.

And I’ve known dudes who will bring their lady around just to get approval from the homies. Those kats are the ones who hafta feel like they have something they homeboy wants. I’ve seen it at the barbershop a few times lol.

@LEAP YEAR PISCES
    “Man,

I betcha no matter how much he was in deeply in love with her, and would die for her, Trey wouldn’t have shown up with Precious….and I am not trying to be sarcastic or mean but both men and women, get off to a certain extent by knowing that others find their signifigant other attractive. Nobody wants someone nobody else wants…..”
    __________________________________________________________________

That has more to do with the fact Precious isn’t attractive so he wouldn’t fall in love with her based on that alone, than with any outside force having any influence.

AprilRain says:

@OTB- I’m sorry you missed my answer, must be the astigmatism???
    @Sandi-I never said it was an issue within the black community. Don’t twist my words please. I said “why does it have to be an issue at all”??? I don’t understand the rest of your comment, sorry, maybe I was just not raised to look at people of a different color and sepertate myself from them. That’s what it comes down to, seperation. And yes, maybe I will never understand..

SugarPie,

LMAO :rofl: Girl, them juicy pink lips are the BIZNESS!!! LOL…. yes, I agree its not about self hate…its just that people like what they like…..

I have my one friend who is lite brite [like Rebecca Crews] and we never bump heads when we go out, but then I have my friend that looks JUST like KIM off of A Different World, and girl, we always, having to draw numbers because our taste in guys are similiar… that’s just how it goes though….LOL

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

leapyearpisces Says: Nobody wants someone nobody else wants…

Yes ma’am, you better :preach:

***********************************************************

Man,

I don’t know why, but that ish right there has me :rofl: for some reason, partly because I knew that was a bad example to begin with, but I couldn’t think of another one to get my point across…I am dying here… :rofl:

**********************************************************

ryand91 Says:
    Why do all entertainers’ girlfriends look alike? I mean JUST alike.

***************************************************

It’s called keeping up with the Combs’s, the Nas’s, and the Jay Z’s. :coffee:

Man, I just don’t care™ Says:

Do you all REALLY believe this? REALLY?

***********************************************

leapyearpisces says:

It’s called keeping up with the Combs’s, the Nas’s, and the Jay Z’s.

Thank you Sandra, that is basically what I said in my #73 post! That’s all it boils down too…

@SUGARPIE
    “Men know damn well that they care what the next dude thinks. They will listen to their friends before they listen to their MAMAS!!”
    _______________________________________________________________

¿¿¿¿ DA HELL ????

Are yall goin places with “Rainbows” and “Pink Triangles” outside or somethin????

Everybody knows only a SERIOUS chick gets to meet Mom. Someone you bangin meets the friends… maybe.

Shauny says:

Here is what I don’t understand (and I’ll check back later because I’m leaving after this). I had to go back and reread comment because I HONESTLY didn’t remember a mention of skin complexion until it started being debated about why it was brought up. A total of 2 people made reference to LSLH and that’s all.

Everyone else referred to the exotic…which last time I checked wasn’t a light skinned black woman with long hair. Stacey Dash isn’t exotic looking to me, she’s a dark skinned girl with green eyes ala Tyra Banks so I wont even compare her. Why turn it into big debate if you’re tired of hearing about it? If you keep it moving like everyone else does it’ll be just a few peoples opinions and nothing more.

I come on here a lot and other than SR, I don’t see the LSLH complaint over and over again..it pops up every now and then.

Me with my fine brownskinned ass could care less who has brighter skin than me with weave hanging down their backs because I’m still that fly chick. LSLH sista’s if yall think yall the shyt too then so be it :shrug:

@SANDRA
    “Men are very competitive. They have to have the same or better car, shoes, clothes and chicks than their home boys. Rappers and pro athletes especially tend to pass the same chick around among them just to say they had her too.”
    _________________________________________________________________

Yes, men are VERY competitive in a general sense. And yes, some women are passed around.

BUT, when we are talking A NUCCA’S MAIN PIECE, she can’t even look at the friend with out a nucca “askin questions” and chit. If anything, men are also “jealous and possessive.”

@LEAP YEAR PISCES

**********************************************************

Thank you!!!! Trying to make me think I am silly!!! LOL!!! I’ve seen it with my own eyes, where a dudes mom told him that the girl was no good and trifling, but soon as all his boys told him and started clowning him, that chick was outta there!”
    ____________________________________________________________________

You are silly if you believe that mess. If he got rid of her based on that what you need to understand is THAT WASN’T HIS MAIN PIECE!

At least that wasn’t a woman he was taking serious.

When a nucca REALLY want a woman, it would take Jesus himself to convince him otherwise. AND, she WOULD not be brought around for “approval” and chit. Only the pieces that can potentially be passed around get that treatment.

leapyearpisces says:

Well, I am signing off for the day…unitl next time….

Daisy says:

I didn’t know Man I just don’t care was a man :eek:

@DAISY
    “I didn’t know Man I just don’t care was a man ”
    _________________________________________________________________

:blink:

I hope that’s because you haven’t been paying attention to my posts!

Man, I just don’t care™ Says:

**************************************************

tampa813 says:

I hafta agree with Sandra. Some people need that validation just to feel a part of the group. Its sad though.

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Daisy Says:

I didn’t know Man I just don’t care was a man
    _____________________________________________
    :rofl: DEAD, I tell u, DEAD

@Sandra
    “**************************************************

All men are jealous and possessive. We’re talking about the pool that he chooses his women from. That pool is a very small one, and yes, one of his boys probably had her at one time or at least said he liked her. Peer approval is very important to men (and women).”
    _______________________________________________________________________

The pool men pick from is due to their personal preferences first and foremost. I guess a nucca just completely forget what he attracted to in hopes of “impressing his boy.”

That don’t even sound half way right.

Hey, maybe that’s how it goes in the A. Men settin up “pre-arranged” marriages for each other and chit. SMH.

Then again, maybe it’s just me. I ain’t sought n’air approval from no nucca for shat. :shrugs:

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

I didnt take the time to COUNT how many LS comments there were because ONE was all I needed to see for me to make my comment(s).

Hell, I never saw the LSLH acronym before I started coming to SR.

I commented because, quite frankly, I felt like it. I didnt want to look past the HATE I see everyday on here about some LS sh*t. People are always making their little LS comments and no one LS ever has anything to say. Well SugarPieHoneybunn does. :yea:

It’s great when any female has SELF confidence, no matter the shade.

Daisy says:

@Man my bad I have even seen you post on other sites never put 2/2 together. I never gave you an *e welcome* packet either I dont think.

Ms.Everything says:

@Shauny I read OTB’s comment and then cheeks comment and then made my comment because after lurking for 3 years til I registered in Dec once the first comment starts it usually goes downhill from there and I honestly am sick of it cause its not just this site, its a lot of them. I honestly didn’t see sugerpies comment til I posted mine and refreshed and I guess that’s what started the debate and I told OTB that I wasn’t attacking her just expressing my feeling that I wish this could stop being brought up period. I mean this chick has a messed up weave, tacky bad fitting dress but the fact that she was LSLH was brought up and the exotic thing bugs me too only cause I’ve had dudes stare me down all night just to come over and ask what I’m mixed with.. mind you I have black features but suffer from lil booty disease and my hair (which isn’t here anymore but used to be naturally long but pressed straight). The minute I say I’m 100% black then all of a sudden they’re not interested. Now me personally I don’t want these dudes anyway but still it bugs me. Anyone with long hair (real or not), light skin, or colored eyes is exotic now. Pretty soon exotic will be the new thing that self hating women will be complaining about (not calling anyone on here self hating). I’m not over sensitive at all but its a topic that shouldn’t come up at all. My ex’s gf before me was dark and when we got married my mother in law (also dark) hated me simply because she thought her son left the dark skin girl for me and since that once happened to her she hated me though I had NOTHING to do with their breakup or her breakup. Some women hate the color of their skin so much that they’ll dislike someone else simply because they’re lighter than them and that is so stupid to me but I’ve been dealing with it my whole life

But I’m out in LA and when you hit the clubs its not black women throwing themselves at these celebs, maybe a couple but the majority are white, hispanic, or mixed. The chicks who’ll wait all night in the hotel lobby waiting their turn, the chicks right outside the vip at the club hoping to be seen 90% of them are not us. A lot of the clubs in LA where the celebs go won’t even let a black chick through the door unless she’s famous, a real bad chick or with a group of non black women (sometimes not even then). That’s why I think they usually end up with non black, or “exotic” women or the lslh women because many of them can get in the clubs but many of them also aren’t really black, they’re hispanic, mixed but don’t identify black, or some other culture that has color but is not African American but again I don’t care who these celebs date cause you couldn’t pay me to date them with all the mess that goes along with that and I think most black women (25 and up) probably think the same because of the way we are raised vs other cultures who are raised to marry good and not work. To somebody with that mindset these young black dudes are like Gods regardless of how they treat them

sugar-booger says:

Her face looked really orange to me like she had been in the tanning bed toooo long. Guess she is going for high orange rather than high yella! LMAO!

pointhimout says:

#17, sup Civil, do you have any pics of you in the blues and black?

pointhimout says:

@54, what’s happenin with you and Trey on the 18th? dont force me to bruise you internally. might I suggest you not get too close to him? It would hurt you more than me, allegedly. maybe. i’m just saying.

#81 I feel what you’re saying to a certain extent. a lot of men and women date this way. he or she is nice but because of the way the person looks, they can’t be seen with them or wouldn’t date them, no matter how much in common they have or how nice the person is. it’s the way things are. I guess if all ya boys tongues are wagging when ya girl show up with you, she’s a keeper. yeah, some do choose females this way. i’ve seen it before too. and again, the nice chick who aint as pretty that mama and daddy loves so much can hang it up. she’ll be a lifelong friend.

OutsidetheBox Says:

1. LS and LH (in some shade of blond/brunette)
    2. factory face (caucasoid with ethnic lips; not nose, just lips)
    3. and a LBD (nondescript, illfitting)…?

****************************************************

:rofl: That’s our men for ya. They’re really not that hard to figure out. :coffee:

If you’re wondering where your comments from last night went:

As I told you guys last month, we’re developing a new layout for the blog that will make this blog faster and easier for you to navigate. Last night, while trying to move the large, clunky database to the new blog layout, the comments tables in the old database were corrupted. If you who were online last night, you may have noticed that all the comments disappeared for about an hour. Luckily, we had the backup database to restore the comments, but an hour’s worth of your comments are lost forever. My bad.

BROWNSUGAPOET says:

Thank God I wasn’t on last night! And point don’t expect to see Civil in those pics of the blues and blacks!

Mornin Fam!