Rihanna’s ex Chris Brown was spotted in the Sao Paolo, Rio airport yesterday. The difference between Chris Brown’s career last year and this year is clearly evident in the photos. Last year you would have seen pandemonium as Cb’s bodyguards try to hold his fans back.

As you can see from these pics, no one is checking for him. It’s almost as if the people in the airport have no clue who he is. It is sad any time a once promising career dies, but Chris Brown brought this upon himself.

Thanks to loyal reader Fernanda for the pics!

Source: EN

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco

Well Sandra the only place for Chris to go is UP from how you tell it….

• http://charactercorner.blogspot.com attorneymom

Try again, Sandra.

• http://www.ashland86.com TheRealAshland

first of all, there are mostly dudes there… I could see if it were a room full of teeny boopers ,….. if people can forgive r.kelly for peeing on a teenager why can’t they forgive chris brown, rihanna is no saint, i am guessing all the rumors of her having a bad temper fell on deaf ears!

• FloridaChick813

Well somebody was checking for his as.s, following him around taking pictures :rolleyes:

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

looking like somebody uncle… “Yeah girl…I got what you want and need right hea! Let daddy show ya what I’m talmbout….Let me take you down, I really wanna take ya down, Your body, body, up and down…”

• Krysi J

@Flo #4

I was just about to say the SAME THING!!!

:cosign:

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

ole dude with the red glasses …. snap, snap in z formation

• mirsmommy

Let that man live, Sandra. πŸ˜†

:cosign: w/ Flo.

• Daisy

Team Chris :cheer:

Why not post on his sold out benefit concert in VA ooohh that’s to much like right nevermind

#thatisall

• http://twitter.com/eastpointvet eastpointvet

sandra you could have at least said you like his bookbag lol

• CWhatsHerFace

I don’t know how big Sao Paolo, Rio Airport is, but CLEARLY someone is checking for Chris. Could it be the photographer who is in every “nook and cranny” taking pics? :think:

• CivilEngineer

Doesn’t make him any less talented or his CD any less hot….

Morning folks (Afternoon to my ET people)

• CWhatsHerFace

FLO you read my mind! LOL

• brucebaner1

Damn…..no body guards…..waiting on line for your own tickets…….not being mobbed by random strangers…..Sandra he is just like you and me…….not sure why this equates to a career being dead. I just seen the creators of Lost in the airport and they looked just like those pictures above :shrug:

• http://www.ashland86.com TheRealAshland

ok, … i maybe out of line here, but can you please ban i am not an attorney mom, she just annoys me,.. maybe that will help her to find a job,..smh

• FloridaChick813

CIVIL….. CIVIL……… CIVIL………

Im always late with the gravatars, but MY OH MY how handsome you look!!!!!!!

πŸ˜‰

• http://createspace.com/3393054 iscream

It seems to me that he is surrounded by his people. (dancers, entourage, ect) I don’t see why they would mob him? :shrugs:

• FloridaChick813

ms.truth says:

ole dude with the red glasses …. snap, snap in z formation

πŸ˜† With all that as.s he got!!! LOL

• florida_girl

You can clearly see one of his boyguards sitting down in the second picture but why didn’t you post about the benefit concert he had last Saturday which was sold-out and the money went to the VA Foodbank, Haiti and the Redcross of VA. Everyone who attended the concert had to bring food for the drive why not speak on the positive. This help others in need yet you still want to find the negaitive.

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

• http://twitter.com/mrs_truth ms.truth

FloridaChick813 says:

ms.truth says:

ole dude with the red glasses …. snap, snap in z formation

πŸ˜† With all that as.s he got!!! LOL

———————

:rofl: I was trying to figure out if he was poking it out or what!!

• Al-Ameera

Sandra, please let this go….

Matter of fact no one is checkin for Rihanna either in case you haven’t noticed.

• FloridaChick813

ms.truth says:

FloridaChick813 says:

ms.truth says:

ole dude with the red glasses …. snap, snap in z formation

With all that as.s he got!!! LOL

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

I was trying to figure out if he was poking it out or what!!

Def. looks like he was pokin out :rofl:

I KNOW he talks with a lisp

• Ebony

Who? :coffee:

• PAHairston

Hello All. It’s bout to get hot up in this camp! Reading the crazy, funny, outrageous comments on this board makes my time on the job so much easier! THANKS FAMILY!

• shannon04

@PAHairston…Did you say on another post that you work on the administrative wing of your job?? Just wondering. C

• Daisy

@ebony Christopher Maurice Brown :coffee:

@al hey hey back up off my girl RiRi please and thank you πŸ˜†

• danjas

looks like he might be with all his entourage. might explain why no one is making a big fuss. either way he’s still a very talented young man who made a mistake. his real fans forgave him already. let’s move on folks. everyone else has.

• FloridaChick813

WHERE IS MS TRUTH?????????? :waiting:

• pointhimout

yall clownin. civil ever thought about being the morning wood? how’s that big eraser working for you?

i like chris brown.

• FloridaChick813

pointhimout says:

civil ever thought about being the morning wood?

:waiting:

• pinksghetti

The more people bash Chris Brown the more I feel sorry for him and hope he makes a come back there’s probably a lot of people who feel that way.

• flyqtnva

i still love chris brown..whats up SR fam

• http://www.backstagepazz.com/2009/11/janero-marchand.html missy

CB…CB if I had seen him in there I would ask him one question

When is your next album coming out? because these mixtapes are killing me…. πŸ™

Besides he looks like a normal regular dude….

• FloridaChick813

pinksghetti says:

I feel that way :yes:

• http://www.backstagepazz.com/2009/11/janero-marchand.html missy

@fly- HEEEEYYY

• LuvMySailor

Sorry Sandra

But considering that Chris is giving benefit concerts while Rihanna is doing…whatever…I feel he will make a bigger comeback eventually.

People supported him and they still do

• Lady_L

@#9 Daisy.. you took the words right outta my mouth Thank you!

• Al-Ameera

@ Daisy, Oh my bad. I see you, cape and all! LOL

But this is really dead and stinking already. Please let’s move on

• http://createspace.com/3393054 iscream

*WAVING LIKE A MAD WOMAN*

HEY FLYYYYY :hug:

• Tink Tink

_________________________________________________________________________
    :rofl: :crying: :rofl:

• jazi65

Lawd will this boy pull his dam pants up :rolleyes:

• M_promp2

Proves absolutely nothing to me. Those are all mature adults. There not young and groupie like.

• CHARBEE1

Al-Ameera says:

Sandra, please let this go….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :cosign:

• M_promp2

Daisy says:

Team Chris :cheer:

Why not post on his sold out benefit concert in VA ooohh that’s to much like right never mind

#thatisall
    ——————————————————————
    @Daisy, too much like right. Exactly!!! Those people look too tired and too old to be in groupie mode.

• CivilEngineer

@point & Flo :nono: I’d need a 6pack for that. That could take months!!

• misslee21

Shiiit he still got some big ole dudes surrounding him, and it looks like he still got a team of people he travel with…

• Pingback: Chris Brown Can’t Get Over Rihanna & Nobody Cares…()

• SugarPieHoneybunn

Um probably because all them chicks right there are 40+ and the rest are men. The gay dudes seemed to be intrigued.

Its not like he was giving out free boxing lessons or anything like that. Fans love free sh*t.

• Val

Chris “beat em dowm” Brown was at the airport.. no ones checkin for him…

meanwhile, back at the ranch…. :coffee:

• Daisy

I am glad ppl on twitter posted pics of him getting mobbed not like it matters #justsaying πŸ˜†

• tagmebrown747

Sandra you need to do better, I know that headline was used to get some hot comments. I kept waiting for you to post about the benefit concert that Chris did for the VA food bank. I guess that was expecting too much in that you would post some positive news on him. But, you will make some fake post headline about people not checking for him at the airport. Those people are part of his team, you see his mother, aunt, sister, dancers, bodyguard, tour mgr and so many more. It’s about 25 or more of them at the airport on their way to Brazil to put on several concerts all week. Those pictures were snatched off of someone twitter page and sent to you.

• yzm6988

Umm yea. I’m just about tired of Chris Brown. Fine as he may be, he needs to grow up and realize not everyone is gonna love him. Sandra is a blogger and she has a job to do, and even though sometimes her posts may seem cruel or unnecessary, GTHOH if you dont want to be offended. Chris Brown clearly stays on Sandra because as soon as she makes any sort of comment about him, he is ready bussin’ guns on his twitter page. She dont like you! STAY THE HELL OFF OF HER SITE because at the end of the day the free advertising via your twitter page helps her sleep comfortably at night! Quit crying whenever someone says something about you. MAN UP!!!