Obama Protects Black Panther Who Said: ‘You gonna have to kill some crackers’

The right wing conservative blogs are up in arms and complaining bitterly about the Department of Justice dropping the charges against two Black Panther members who intimidated Philadelphia voters during the presidential elections in 2008. The order was given to drop the charges even though the DoJ had already won the case and was ready to sentence the defendants.

Hot Air posted an incendiary video (via Naked Emperor) that shows one of the innocent Panthers spewing racist hate speech on a Philadelphia street in January 2009.

“I hate white people! All of them!,” he shouts into a microphone held by a white man.

Later he shouts into a megaphone as white folks stroll by laughing,

“You want freedom, you gonna have to kill some crackers! You gonna have to kill some of their babies!”

The First Amendment protects his right offer his opinion on the state of race relations in America. But, naturally, white folks on the Right are a little nervous — and they ought to be. Obama’s history should have clued some of them in to what was coming down the pike.

Obama is going to need his own personal army to pull off his coup to bring the United States government to its knees. And who other than the Black Panthers are qualified to lead and train them?

Obama loves extremists and radicals regardless of their skin color or whether they wear a turban or not. If you take a look at Obama’s affiliations with people such as former Green Jobs Czar Van Jones and especially domestic terrorist Bill Ayers, you will note that he routinely befriended and broke bread with radicals.

So why is anyone shocked that he ordered Attorney General Eric Holder to drop the charges against these black radicals even though the DoJ won the case?

34 Responses to “Obama Protects Black Panther Who Said: ‘You gonna have to kill some crackers’”

lakercrazy says:

being racist looks sooooo ugly no matter ur dam color

Virtuous says:

Hey the Tea Baggers got away with a lot of hate about killing the President and spitting on Black Congress men. Some people love to give but cannot take when the tables are turned.

Krysi J says:

“you gonna have to kill some crackers” would that be a “pack of krackers”? :coffee:

FreeToSpeakUp says:

Sarah Palin just got away with making racial slurs…It’s ok for them to say bad things to us but dare we say it to them. All I am saying is practice what you preach. We don’t like to be shaken in our boots either.

#twowrongsdontmakearight

FreeToSpeakUp says:

Virtuous says:

_____________________________
    EGG-xactly!!!!

LovelyLady says:

Tehehehe sorry but Tehehehe “You want freedom, you gonna have to kill some crackers!” <<<— Thats not right but Thehehe

renegadesince1985 says:

:rofl: @ Krisi

How come you don’t report all the racist shyt spewed from the teabaggers??? I saw a video where they were asking for the assassination of the president…Hmmm…I guess that’s not newsworthy to you

Man, I just don't care™ says:

I fail to see what the republicans are upset about. :shrugs:

Destinee says:

Sorry I don’t get upset when I see things like this, when you have people hanging a noose from trees or in the firemen’s lockers. They have put pictures of our president and wrote kill on them. So if you want sympathy from me..you won’t get it. Sandra, how is Obama resposible for this?

Mamacita says:

How is he any different from the KKK? You don’t see anyone saying anything to them…I live in Mississippi and there are certain parts that you just don’t go to because YT radicalist won’t just say they’re gonna kill you, THEY WILL DO IT!

MissHarlem says:

Well I am going to enjoy this only because for the last I dont know umpteen years I have seen the exact opposite in the media and also on this blog concerning our President. Now that the tables are turned a part of me gets happy on the inside because finally you see what we go through. Its not right by any means but damnit if it doesnt feel good when for once the hate isnt spewed my way.

renegadesince1985 says:

Mamacita says:

Virtuous says:

———————————————————————-

:cosign: So i guess it’s ok to spit on someone as long as you hate the president!

scandalous1 says:

January 2009? A bit late with this one, hun Sandra? Keep pulling from them archives, i’m sure you’ll run across something we can discuss.

1SassySista says:

Virtuous, you took the words right out of my mouth. If that’s how we do ish, all of those tea partiers should be awaiting their trials.

Destinee says:

Sandra, how is Obama resposible for this?

————————

he’s responsible because he gave the order for the DoJ to drop the case. The DoJ answers to him.

Al-Ameera says:

Krysi J says:

“you gonna have to kill some crackers” would that be a “pack of krackers”?
    **************************
    Ha! I just spit water all over my desk :rofl:

@ renegadesince1985:
    You should have emailed that video to me. I am not biased.

Al-Ameera says:

Ms Rose…..Is this the :newpost: you were talking about?

Really?

Choco says:

Ignorance is Disgusting and that has no color!

FloridaChick813 says:

Well, whatever floats ya boat :shrug: I dont hate any race, but I can tell ya this much. Im strapped at ALL times, and if someone tries to kill me, its gonna be survival of the fittest, cause im emptying my clip. Straight like that. :shotsfired:

aqtpie says:

Krysi J says:
    “you gonna have to kill some crackers” would that be a “pack of krackers”?
    *************
    *************
    I honestly think there is no difference between them and the KKK but I also feel that racism is wrong no matter where it comes from.

2cents says:

Can’t we all just get along?

Anna says:

Destinee says:

~~~~~~~~~~~
    Woman where have you been? LOL. Our President is resposible for “everything”. Even if I am to lazy to write a check to my mortgage lender, it’s Our Presidents fault.

CivilEngineer says:

The Black Panthers :rolleyes:

Even when they were a movement they had no power, how could they bring down the government :shrugs:

And for the record, the President only has as much power as we give him and Congress…perks of a democracy

dcwife1622 says:

:pc: I make that cracker comment about the folks I work with all the time!

Sandra you are slipping on your news. I know you purposely put up that tweet trying to mislead people about Monica and Maino. You switched the pictures. I know that follow your heart tweet was with a picture of her and Shannon Brown but you put the picture of Maino up. Well I read on another blog that she was with Shannon in Times Square. Spill the Tea. I think Shannon and Monica would make a nice couple. Maino is ugghhhhhh!

PAHairston says:

Hello All, STRANGE FRUIT made famous by Billie Holiday:

Southern trees bear a strange fruit,
    Blood on the leaves and blood at the root,
    Black body swinging in the Southern breeze,
    Strange fruit hanging from the poplar trees.

Pastoral scene of the gallant South,
    The bulging eyes and the twisted mouth,
    Scent of magnolia sweet and fresh,
    And the sudden smell of burning flesh!

Here is a fruit for the crows to pluck,
    For the rain to gather, for the wind to suck,
    For the sun to rot, for a tree to drop,
    Here is a strange and bitter crop.

Man, I just don't care™ says:

@SANDRA ROSE

Exactly how did their taking advantage of their “Freedom of Speech” even prompt legal charges agaisnt them?

There were no threats of violence against voters, nor were there any instructions on who they should vote for.

:shrugs:

tesla says:

“You should have emailed that video to me. I am not biased.” <—— This right here is exactly why I lurk and love this site! Sandra you are too much!!!

iciaantica says:

LMAO @ Krysi. And this post doesn’t bother me at all…after all white sites post things harsher than this and nothing is said or done about it. He has the right to express his views just like the KKK can publish their racist thoughts and threats on websites and in their newspapers.

Ashley says:

These men are an embarassment as would anyone would be REGARDLESS of their race. But, since they are black, its sad. KKK and these men both promote hate and are not helping us move forward as a people. Im not going to make excuses. Yes, we’ve been discriminated against and probably always will. However, protesting how you feel at voting locations was not appropriate.

Daisy says:

The black panthers did some good things as well back n the day

:rofl: at Krysi

BamaBeauty says:

And people complain that the media always looks for the ” dumbest black statement” in the crowd to air….maybe its the other way around