Actor Brian J. White reacts to criticism about his wife

Actor Brian J. White took to his Twitter page yesterday to lash out at haters for questioning his reasons for marrying a LSLH Latina.

Over the weekend, White married the former Paula Da Silva in an intimate, small budget wedding attended by close friends and family.

Shortly thereafter he posted the wedding pics on his Twitter account and on Facebook. That’s when the anonymous tweets of outrage began appearing on Twitter.com from angry sistas who accused White of being another example of a self hating brotha.

White responded to the outrage by reposting tweets from his loyal followers whose sentiments he apparently shared, but maybe he was too afraid to express.

In case anyone confused his “retweets” for his own thoughts, White repeatedly tweeted this disclaimer: “NOTE: My RT’s of ur tweets do NOT = my opinion.”

But in reality the retweets must have equaled his opinion or he wouldn’t have taken the time to retweet them.

He must feel some kind of pressure (maybe from his friends?) to justify his marriage to a LSLH Latina woman. And if that’s the case, I wonder how his wife feels about all this?

270 Responses to “Actor Brian J. White reacts to criticism about his wife”

ericaharry says:

Ain’t nobody checkin for him anyway….

KrayZKat says:

I read this nonsense on another site and had several questions. First off was what black woman was checking for Brian White in the first place. I never even heard of him until I saw him in Tyler Perry’s movie. Secondly, isn’t he on his honeymoon? Why is he worried about what others think of his relationship. If you’re happy Brian, shake everyone else off. Lastly, He said his retweets weren’t his opinion. Then why did you feel the need to retweet then, Einstein.

Anyway, Brian, focus on your marriage and hopefully you and your wife will be together for a long time.

pointhimout says:

ooh sandra. well, the “wedding party” ladies are actually his sisters. he’s the only male, from a family of women.

people like what they like. they have some really nice pics up.

Smokie says:

He’s just happy to have some attention. It’s not like he’s actually having mad passionate s e x with the WOMAN anyway, regardless of her race.

KrayZKat says:

Another thing I asked was, where is Brian getting all this “hate” from. Why didn’t he retweet what the “angry” sisters had to say instead of what his ignorant friends said.

Also, I didn’t know that having a mixed baby was a guarantee the child would come out “flawless.” Babies off all races can be beautiful. Sheesh.

lakercrazy says:

WHO GIVES A FLUK ABOUT THIS MAN AGAIN???

mirsmommy says:

He shoulda posted a pic of his and his wife’s azzes, with a caption saying, “KISS IT”.

chase says:

He can kiss my grits b/c he would of picked that type of chick as an actor or working a regular 9-5. He does not seem like the type of dude who would like a sister anyway..

Kcalvin2002 says:

Seriously, is this what the Black race has come down to??? Questioning who someone fell in love with because of the color of their skin tone?? I guess everything Dr. King stood for was in vain then….

twchoc1 says:

:coffee: BRIAN WHO???? :newpost:

crzasallgetout says:

“Babies off all races can be beautiful”

:no:

:cosign: Cheeks
    Can you really see him with a Bonequisha? NOO

KrayZKat says:

@Kcalvin – I have yet to see proof that anyone even made comments to this man. I wonder why Brian didn’t feel the need to post them?

@ point
    where did you see the rest of his pictures?

KayCeiSoul says:

Y’all know how the boyz get when you “come for them”, or at least I do. I have a ghey relative, and when you throw water on them sugah-drawls it’s a literal meltdown. :gay:

Don’t nobody care about who this man is with!!! He is not on my calendar…now if this was Idris then you’d see a bish throwing MAJOR HATE and LASER ETCHING the picture with her eyes. :shotsfired:

cheeks8683 says:

Lets stop with the racial stuff. U can’t help who you fall in love with. Now the real question on everyones mind should be this issue with his sexuality…Weren’t they just saying he played for the other team? I guess that rumor was smashed when he tied the knot….Well if that is the case the Jet Blue flight attendent had a wife too in his former life… She was on the today show a couple weeks ago…If he wasn’t the most obvious…ok lemme stop. :coffee:

M3z says:

He got on that KOBE BRYANT…hahahah

do you son…love knows no color..but what the hey do I know

Divinebrown says:

Seriously….do we really do that, ya’ll? Do we (african american women)
    hate when black men get with other races/nationalities of women?

Daisy says:

Wow people can be so messy. Interacial dating is not my cup of tea but I dont knock those who do. If I like you as an artist/person whatever I dont care who you date/marry. Now, I will add my disclaiimer I don’t like when black men put down black women that is not cool in my book. If you prefer dating non black women do you but dont put us down and sterotype all of us :nono:

CONGRATS to the couple..*whispers..I still think he is suspect*

T.Y'z Cha Cha says:

Like I said…nobody wanted his narrow azz no way. He has been more than a Tyler Perry movie and I actually enjoy him as an actor. It would never cross my mind that he would be with a brown chick cus he is kinda corny.

He has been in “Men of a certain age” a television series, ALL OF THE EBT MOVIES ( motives one two and a hundred) Stomp the Yard, Mr 3000 as well as Tylers movie.

We can easily add him to the Taye Diggs files and keep it moving :yes:,

pinky2083 says:

WHATEVER :yawn:

Divinebrown says:

I thought he was the ghey, honestly. People invest too much time into lives of others.

T.Y'z Cha Cha says:

Divinebrown says:

Seriously….do we really do that, ya’ll? Do we (african american women)
    hate when black men get with other races/nationalities of women?

NOPE I GIVES A single DAMN! :no:

Mamacita says:

Oh Lord here we go again…*scrolls back up to read*

KayCeiSoul says:

Seriously….do we really do that, ya’ll? Do we (african american women)
    hate when black men get with other races/nationalities of women?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

@ Divine, I think the more it happens the more angry black women become. The numbers are now dizzying. I can understand people being with who they want to be with though. What’s mind boggling is why the sudden black man stampede over to the “other nationality” side of town? They are running like a rodeo man is after their azz with a branding tool. :shrug: There are some beautiful sisters out here.

I’ll play DA.

He had to be feeling some kind of way about it. He got into it.

Elephants dont swat at flies right? :coffee:

KrayZKat says:

I don’t have a problem with IR relationships that are based on genuine love. Some are – some aren’t.

My brother is married to a white woman and they love each other. He’s not some brother that feels the need to date out. However, I live in a town where most of the brothers are with white woman and you’d think you’d met up with some black Klan members. Attitude galore. What they fail to understand is that MOST sisters aren’t checking for them. Ego much?

If you’re happy with whom you are with, why are you worried about what others think?

JDWhitedst says:

He’s wack and ghey + She ain’t cute = PERFECT COUPLE! We will see much more of this in the future…ghey men marrying their ugmo friends so they can have someone.

tintin1979 says:

what an idiot. why would he even go and tweet about this. seeing grown people twitter actually pisses me off. why are grown 30 – 40 yr old tweeting. hopefully this **** is just a fad.

attorneymom says:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!

KayCeiSoul says:

@ OTB – as he should…I mean…I’d be feeling kinda bad and mighty low if this were me the “whurl” came after my new hubby, in his case wife.

In this case, I think the anger is misdirected though. Single sisters are getting a little fed up with these brothers’ choices, for as hard as we love on they punk azzes. It’s too late to blaze him now, he done already married her!

Daisy says:

@OTB :lol: I laughed when R Kelly said that about Trey

Choco says:

Who cares Brian stay off twitter you dwebe…

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

All Im saying is WHY THE HELL IS SOMEBODY (SR included) WORRIED ABOUT WHO THIS NICCA IS MARRIED TO?

Boy I tell you, bishes can be like some crabs in a barrell. Up here talking shyt about a nicca they know damn well they think is gay.

Jealous as hell about a nicca with softer skin than them. Mad cuz he married a chick that looks more like him than the chicks in the wedding party do.

Chile please, bishes d.ick ride too damn much. That’s why niccas be passing they miserable, sad, hating asses up. Dont nobody wana be laid up with an old miserable ass bish.

chase says:

Divinebrown says:

Seriously….do we really do that, ya’ll? Do we (african american women)
    hate when black men get with other races/nationalities of women?
    ——————————-
    Lol…..Not me I don’t give a flug who men date.. All I ask is for them to be true to themselves and don’t put all black women in the same box….

Mamacita says:

—————————————————————————-

Would you repost angry tweets from people disrespecting you and your significant other? I don’t blame him for not posting them….for what? :shrug:

supa says:

so if he married zoe saldana or another brown skin latina like LaLa it would be ok? im asking bc im trying to figure out if the issue is skin color or ethnicity. (btw, since she’s latina and not white, i purposely used ethnicity instead of race.)

Mamacita says:

—————————————————————————-

~~~~~~~~~~

intensemocha says:

I THINK HE AND HIS WIFE MAKE A BEAUTIFUL COUPLE

FOR THE RECORD MICHAEL, THE SAME WAY YOU DON’T WANT TO BE JUDGE OR YOUR WIFE TO BE JUDGE OR ANYONE TO MAKE GENERAL BLANKET STATEMENTS OR STEREOTYPES ABOUT EITHER OF YOU

DON’T GENERALIZE COMMENTS ABOUT BLACK WOMEN-BECAUSE WE AREN’T COLLECTIVELY HOLDING A SUMMIT TO COMMENT OR GIVE OUR OPINION ABOUT WHAT WOMEN BLACK MEN DATE/MARRY-

ESPECIALLY WHEN WE HAVE OUR OWN BLACK MAN/HUSBAND AT HOME THAT WE SLEEP NEXT TO EVERY NIGHT

GET OVER YOURSELF MY DEAR-AGAIN YOU AND YOUR WIFE MAKE A BEAUTIFUL COUPLE CELEBRATE AND ENJOY THAT INSTEAD OF WASTING YOUR TIME RESPONDING TO AND CREATING NEGATIVITY

GOD BLESS

Lovely One says:

@ supa says:

——————————
    A latino’s race can be black or white, so it is my guess that she would be considered a white latina.

I wasn’t checking for Brian anyways. In Motives, I only watched for that fine specimen name Sean Blakemore. He is so SEXY to me!!!!! :yes:

Cinderella says:

@ DB, It doesn’t bother me but I know some Black women who are very against it.

KrayZKat says:

For people who believe black women are salty and taking ish about black men dating out. Trust and believe. If white men, Asian men, Latino men and such were doing so AND saying negative things about their race of women, these same women would be salty as well. In fact, WWIII would ensue. However, they don’t have to worry about that because said men never publicly berate their own race of women.

Mamacita says:

People are attracted to what they are attracted to. End of discussion. If that’s who HE wants to marry that’s HIS decision and no one else’s. Cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it! This topic really gets on my nerves :mad: The ONLY person that can dictate who he CAN or CAN NOT date is HIM and HIMSELF ALONE! Why people choose to make it their businees boggles my mind.

Lovely One says:

@ intensemocha says

Congradulations :yahoo: Did your wedding day just fly by or do you remember everything?

His_Mommy623 says:

Damnnnnnn his btch got a beak on her!

otha than that, shes a beard and he’s a gay :coffee:

intensemocha says:

@LOVELY ONE

IT DID FLY BY-BUT FORTUNATELY I DO REMEMBER EVERYTHING:)

Man, I just don't care™ says:

I WISH A DUSTY HOE WOULD TELL ME SOMETHING WHEN I GET WITH KIM K!

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Shyt what SOME black women need to do is stop being so fvckin loyal to niccas that damn sure aint being loyal to them!

Get off their nutz already and go find a man that is interested in YOU and stop worrying abouyt the men that ARE NOT!!

#stopbeingasuckafortheblacksnakemoan

#whattheyeatdontmakeyoushi.t

intensemocha says:

OKAY SO DID SOMEONE HOLD A PRESS CONFERENCE AND QUESTION BLACK WOMEN ABOUT THIS JIGGRA AND HIS WIFE

OH OKAY-SO BECAUSE SOMEWHERE ON A BLOG OR WHERE EVER SOMEONE MADE A REFERENCE TO HIS WIFE THEN IT BECOMES NATIONAL NEWS AND BLACK WOMEN WORLD WIDE PUBLIC OPINION

VIBABY says:

:blink: I dont believe you, you need more people. Who was angry at this homo? Like we need another black woman marrying a DL man. And please #killyoself for RT that bullshat about so many black women and your future flawless babies….. :rolleyes:

allwrightyden says:

N E WAY! Bye Brian! :blink:

KrayZKat says:

@Intense – my point EXACTLY. If he’s cool w/her, who gives a rat’s ass what others say.

“No, actually, I would’ve ignored the comments. He sure didn’t hesitate to retweet angry comments directed at black women. What was the point behind that?”

#this

Everybody always holds their same position in this same old argument. :yawn:

Just because you dont understand or dont agree…doesnt mean others feelings arent validated.

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

I like tall men so I guess I’m a short people hater.

I like men with good teeth so I guess I’m a ragedy mouth hater.

I like men with hair so I guess I’m a hair club hater.

IM I completely agree. Completely.

“SOUNDS TO ME THAT HE HAS AN ISSUE WITH WHO HE CHOSE-CAUSE I DON’T CARE IF MY HUSBAND HAD ZEBRA STRIPES I WOULDN’T BOTHER TRYING TO JUSTIFY WHO I MARRIED-IT IS WHAT IT T…I…IS SIT AND SPIN- SERIOUSLY”

S/n: Its so good to see that sit-and-spin :lol:

I like men with good teeth so I guess I’m a ragedy mouth hater.

:cosign:

#metoo

speaknoevil says:

Sandra is one who needs to stop with this LSLH. So WHAT. I know plenty of light skin and dark men who prefer a dark skin sista over a light skin bc its what they are attracted too. I prefer dark over light myself. I have a friend who is more attracted to light skin. WHO CARES. Any woman who is secure with herself doesn’t care. Only the ones who are not do. I love my dark skin…i love my bff white skin. I love my mom light skin. I love all of gods people….#thatisall…! Sandra when u gonna let me take u out anyway…show a chocolate sista some love..lol :)

Mamacita says:

@intense I don’t think it’s a matter of justifying his marriage but sticking up for his wife. You frequent this blog and you know how nasty some comments can be towards certain people. If someone made it their duty to clown you and your husband for the world to see I doubt you would quietly sit back and take it. The other issue is that of course all black women DO NOT feel that way BUT the only people you hear/see complaining about it are black women. That’s the difference.

#ifhedoesntwantyouwhyareyoumad

#standupforyourspouse

His_Mommy623 says:

@Sugar

im a raggedy teefs hater too!

#SayNoToBrickSammiches

intensemocha says:

I LIKE THE KARDASHIANS-

BUT IF YOU ASK ME KOURTNEY IS THE PRETTIEST

IF SHE WOULD GIVE YOU THE TIME OF DAY-GO FOR IT PLAYA DO YOU

Lovely One says:

test

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

And the nicca is really so lame which is WHY I’m not understanding WHY folks are going out of their way to worry about his ass. I celebrate whenever a chick takes a lame ass nicca off the streets!!

I like tall men so I guess I’m a short people hater.

I like men with good teeth so I guess I’m a ragedy mouth hater.

I like men with hair so I guess I’m a hair club hater

:cosign: I’m prejudice against men with a flucked up grill :/

I don’t get the point of all this…..frankly I’m tired of this issue

LaTechGrad02 says:

Waiting for him to say that his twitter account was hacked :waiting: He can love who he wants but he could’ve saved the commentary.

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

His_Mommy623 says:
    #SayNoToBrickSammiches
    ________________________
    LMAO!! :rofl:

Krysi J says:

Ain’t nobody checkin for him anyway….
    ———————————————

OK…. :coffee: case and point.

And I had the nerve to be upset with Reggie Bush about all this shyt, but now even HE is a complete turn off. I don’t give a damn anymore, what the hell I look like even caring bout deez MF and who dey fukking…I can do more damage by not supporting their azzez, rather than talking shyt about it. If they are discriminating against their own race…then its their loss, shyt those women could be the WHORES OF BABYLON and they’ll still marry their azzez….but when it comes to a black women they have every excuse in the world….oh its her attitude, yea I wanna em strong but she TOO strong, she make more money, she smarter than me, she slept wit too many dudes, she a groupie, or she darkskinned….WHATEVA…im tired of all that shyt…hell their doing me the favor…cuz their obviously not as much of my type as I thought anyway.

#MYbad

#PleaseKeepItMoving

His_Mommy623 says:

Brian is packing more sausages in his trunk than a meat delivery driver…he can go head with Miss lotta beaks…NOBODY WANTS YOU!!

intensemocha says:

WHAT HE NEEDS TO REALIZE IS THAT THIS IS A BLOG AND PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS GOING TO HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY

JUST LIKE I GUESS SOMEONE SPECULATED ABOUT HIS SEXUALITY AS WELL

HIM TWEETING ABOUT IT-LET’S ME KNOW HE’S A TAD BIT TO SENSITIVE FOR MY TASTE

WHEN YOU ARE IN THE PUBLIC EYE YOU ARE SUBJECT TO PUBLIC OPINION GET USED TO IT OR GTF OUTTA THE BUSINESS

OPINIONS ARE LIKE ARSE HOLES EVERYONE HAS ONE-HE NEEDS TO GROW TOUGHER SKIN

SO WHAT EVERY TIME SOMEONE SAYS SOMETHING HE’S GOING TO TAKE TO TWITTER??!!

EVENTUALLY IT WILL MAKE HIM APPEAR BI-POLAR, HE MAY WANT TO AIR HIS GRIEVANCES PRIVATELY SO HE DOESN’T OFFEND SOME OF HIS FANS AND BE OUT OF A JOB ALTOGETHER UNLESS WIFEY CAME ALONG WITH A WHOLE NEW FAN BASE AS WELL

His_Mommy623 says:

Krysiiiiiiii come’er bew :hug:

@INTENSE
    “I LIKE THE KARDASHIANS-

BUT IF YOU ASK ME KOURTNEY IS THE PRETTIEST

IF SHE WOULD GIVE YOU THE TIME OF DAY-GO FOR IT PLAYA DO YOU
    __________________________________________________________________________

Yeah, Kourtney is pretty but she ain’t got the azz and titz that my boo Kim got. :nono:

intensemocha says:

WELL MAN-HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS AND CALL UP MAMA KARDASHIAN

His_Mommy623 says:

@Man
    cus she dont make enough money…kim paid a pretty penny for them “assets” im sure kim has a “thank you, come again” stamp somewhere on that plastic…

its all in love tho my nigga :lol:

My prejudices(is that how you make it plural?) In no particular order:

1. promiscuous women
    2. fat women
    3. unkempt women (this covers a lot of areas)
    4. broke azz women
    5. Asian women (don’t do a thing for a nigga)
    6. old azz women
    7. women with more than two kids
    8. ghetto azz women
    9. ugly women
    10. MASCULINE WOMEN
    11. fat women
    **I reserve the right to make exceptions**

KrayZKat says:

Most black women don’t care who black men date. Stop stereotyping. It’s when people (like some of the retweets above) generalize a whole group of women. Funny how black women seem to be the most offended at other’s supposed comments, which have yet to be proven, but ignore the nasty comments said about black women above. I guess the “flawless baby” comments didn’t offend many here. Hmmmm.

#this

Everybody always holds their same position in this same old argument.

~~~~~~~~~~
    Sorry, but I don’t understand what you are saying here.

@INTENSE
    “WELL MAN-HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS AND CALL UP MAMA KARDASHIAN

SEEING I’M A DIE HARD KARDASHIAN FAN-NEXT EPISODE MAMA’S LOOKING FOR HER BABY GIRL A NEW MAN”
    __________________________________________________________________________

I saw that chit! But I think that was filmed before she got with Centimeter Austin from the Dallas Cowboys. :think:

Tyzgurl says:

Did I just read that ish correctly?

Did BornDainty just say that their kids will be flawless? Because they will be mixed. FYI, you ignorant heffa……..no one on this earth is flawless. Black, White, Indian, Eskimo….NO ONE!

That was some stupid chit……….

She may as well have said, “Ya’ll kids gonna have some good hair”. What the fluck is “good” hair?

speaknoevil says:

Why do they have to be discriminating? Why can’t it just be who they are attracted too? They don’t have to hate black women or hate their color just because they are more attracted to white latina african Somalian..whatever. Ya’ll gotta think outside the box. My homie just loves latina women. He loves black women too but its something about their accent and dark hair that drives him crazy. I feel him bc its something about dark skin, big bellies and hairy chest that turn me on. Sooooo….i don’t see the problem. Most dark skin women who don’t like to see black men with light skin or other races were probably made fun of bc of their dark skin as kids. I was called Tar Baby and all that stuff. But I know my black is beautiful so I didn’t let them bring me down. I would just clown back. Ya’ll gotta get over these insecurities although ya’ll claim to be black and proud. If ur Black and Proud then u don’t care what kind of woman a man dates.

CivilEngineer says:

Y’all giving this nigga another 15 minutes. Why you tweeting from your honeymoon anyway (assuming they took one)

Have we found out if he married her so she could stay in the country???

@SPEAK NO EVIL
    “My homie just loves latina women. He loves black women too but its something about their accent and dark hair that drives him crazy. ”
    _______________________________________________________________________

:cosign:

Lovely One says:

@ Man, I just don’t care™ says:

My prejudices(is that how you make it plural?) In no particular order:

1. promiscuous women
    ———————————–
    But didn’t you say that you would wife Kim K?

Daisy says:

@Intense I am a Kardashain stan/fan as well!

Not every single black woman cares who black men date. I dont want to date anybody but a brother or a papi cause that is who I am attracted to. Different strokes for different folks.

Love the one your with
    Alls fair in love and war
    Love is a battlefield

Please feel free to add on :lol:

All he had to do was block the haters. I’m happy for them. I don’t give a damn what color his wife is.

Krysiiiiiiii come’er bew
    ———————————–

“HEYYYYYYyyyyy pretty MAMA!!” (“why you dress so FUNK-E) :hug:

@LOVELY ONE
    “My prejudices(is that how you make it plural?) In no particular order:

1. promiscuous women
    ———————————–
    But didn’t you say that you would wife Kim K?”
    _________________________________________________________________________

Knock my own mother down if she was standing in the aisle. :yes:
    Kim ain’t promiscuous :shrugs: so what is your point?

Daisy says:

@Civil Now see there you go :lol:

1. promiscuous women
    2. fat women
    3. unkempt women (this covers a lot of areas)
    4. broke azz women
    5. Asian women (don’t do a thing for a nigga)
    6. old azz women
    7. women with more than two kids
    8. ghetto azz women
    9. ugly women
    10. MASCULINE WOMEN
    11. fat women
    ——————————————————————-

well in that case I want to voluntarily be ALL THIS SHYT, so I don’t have to worry bout a niccah “like you” wasting time in my grill. :coffee:

speaknoevil says:

Man, I just don’t care: HIIIIIIIII…lol.

His_Mommy623 says:

*snaps* @ krysiiii.. tell em sugah!

@KRYSI J
    “1. promiscuous women
    2. fat women
    3. unkempt women (this covers a lot of areas)
    4. broke azz women
    5. Asian women (don’t do a thing for a nigga)
    6. old azz women
    7. women with more than two kids
    8. ghetto azz women
    9. ugly women
    10. MASCULINE WOMEN
    11. fat women
    ——————————————————————-

__________________________________________________________________________

LOL. Good try, but you know you ain’t escapin me that easy. You got that azz a nigga be dreamin bout so you my boo.

Lovely One says:

@ Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Knock my own mother down if she was standing in the aisle.
    Kim ain’t promiscuous so what is your point?
    ———————————-
    Lets be real.

1. Kim needs too much attention from men (hoe trait)
    2. Conveniently came out with a sextape after her bff Paris got perks from the same dumb sh*t
    3. For those saying “but that was her boyfriend”…that’s how Pinky got her start…youtube it
    4. Linked to random industry men
    5. Her mama pimps her out for money & fame…what mama is gonna “push” you to pose for playboy after that embarrassment of a sextape?
    6. What are the chances of her not being a whore when her mother pushes her to do whorish things?

amatrex says:

When a person is looking for a mate whether to marry, date, or just fug, they should not be bound by any restrictions including the color of another person’s skin. I don’t discriminate as I see beauty of all races, colors, and ethnictities of all women, including black women. But in some people’s eyes that makes me a self-hating black man which is an unfair and totally innacurate label to put on me. I also think it’s foolish for any black man or man of any color to generalize all black women in a negative light. That’s just tired and lame.

Whenever some black women become irritated or bothered by a black man dating a non-black woman, they should remember that there are many black women out there who do NOT date black men. And that’s fine because everyone has preferences, and I would never judge them without knowing them personally or their motivations.

Krysi J says:

I guess the “flawless baby” comments didn’t offend many here.
    —————————————————————-

oh we may not be commenting on that subject at the moment, but trust dat shyt was read…..I guess it just comes down to NOT giving ah fukk…really they so SO MUCH Shyt…ya know…its like WHATEVA. Somebody posted this topic on facebook one day…I didn’t even comment….but I did see some white chicks on there tom bout “they just want somebody who knows what to say, when to say it, and how to say it” …I just fell out laughing cuz half of da time those bytches are getting FUKKed…niccahs still be getting black chicks pregnant on their azzez, while their in the relationship together, living in their houses, getting their hard earned 9-5 paycheck money, niccah don’t even offer $20 on groceries with deez chicks…LMAO…when I think about it that way…I think, hell can you blame a NICCAH…..shyt if dem hoez dumb enough….what can you say, Ill never be that bytch…EVER. :rofl: If a dude doesn’t appreciate what I am and what I stand for, then I don’t want his azz anyway. :coffee:

uhhh I agree @Kat.

He seems to be helping the sterotypes right along by retweeting the “angry BW”

His_Mommy623 says:

:preach:

I’m out :nite:

@KRYSI
    “If a dude doesn’t appreciate what I am and what I stand for, then I don’t want his azz anyway. :coffee:
    _______________________________________________________________________

:claps:

KrayZKat says:

@OTB – okay. I wasn’t throwing shade at ya, I just didn’t understand.

ELove says:

:rofl: at Y’all GOING IN on Him (Can’t BLAME You Ladies ONE BIT !!!) :yes:

@LOVELY ONE
    “Lets be real.

1. Kim needs too much attention from men (hoe trait)
    4. Linked to random industry men
    ___________________________________________________________________________

I’ve already successfuly validated the virtue and chaste of Kim K. These circumstansial arguments you are presenting aren’t persuasive in the slightest. :no:

The FACTS are that Kim is NOT promiscuous, is highly intelligent, beautiful, ambitious and a L-A-D-Y! Something that is endangered in today’s world.

Now, if you feel otherwise so be it. Just accept that you have NO FACTS to justify your belief. :warning:

———————————————————————–

:shotsfired: :shotsfired1:

*kicking MAN in D azz*

next time i’ll aim somewhere else!

Lovely One says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@LOVELY ONE
    “Lets be real.

1. Kim needs too much attention from men (hoe trait)
    4. Linked to random industry men
    ___________________________________________________________________________

———————————-
    Three 6 Mafia “Don’t save ‘em, he don’t wanna be saved” :whistle: lol

amatrex says:

I think that “Flawless baby” comment was said in jest. How could anybody with good sense take that comment seriously in this day an age. I know some oldheads may have actually believed that **** way back in the day, but anybody under 65 should know better.

@KRYSI J
    “kicking MAN in D azz*

next time i’ll aim somewhere else!
    __________________________________________________________________________

Ima do something else to your azz!

———————————————————————

THE WHORE OF BABYLON :rofl: thats what she iZ. Damn the facts!

@LOVELY ONE
    “Three 6 Mafia “Don’t save ‘em, he don’t wanna be saved” lol”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

Ha ha ha. Don’t be talkin bout my baby!

Ebony says:

She looks like seabiscuit

@KRYSI J
    “Kim is NOT promiscuous, is highly intelligent, beautiful, ambitious and a L-A-D-Y!
    ———————————————————————

THE WHORE OF BABYLON :rofl: thats what she iZ. Damn the facts!”
    _________________________________________________________________________

TAKE THAT BACK! NOT GOIN TALK ABOUT MY FUTURE BABY MAMA LIKE THAT!
    :warning:

amatrex says:

~~~~~~~
    Unfortunately, in this day and age, the notion that mixed child hold the key to beauty is still prevalent.

Ebony says:

If they had a baby it would look like Natalie nunn from the bad girls club

crzasallgetout says:

” For those saying “but that was her boyfriend”…that’s how Pinky got her start…youtube it”

Damn Ebony “Seabiscuit”??? ?Really? :rofl:

Lovely One says:

@ Krysi J says:

THE WHORE OF BABYLON thats what she iZ. Damn the facts!
    ————————
    Dang. You took it back to the Old Testament :rofl:

OMG what difference does it make? I doubt anyone was checking for him that seriously and if so they need their brain checked for being that obsessed with a celeb that they would tweet bs to a man for who he married… so what? He wasn’t gonna marry you ANY FREAKING WAY!! Why? Cause he didn’t even know you!!! Stupid broads

missy says:

Any who I could care less about Brian White (last name says it all) ..

Pinky if your reading congrats on the baby ..i saw her in your gravi and she is soooo cute *e-pinches her cheek* lol (if its not a girl im sorry lol)

Baby Names for me and Kim’s children:

Flawless
    Perfect
    X-quisite (yall know how niggas be spellin names and chit)
    Angelic
    :think:

KrayZKat says:

@Ms. Everything – why are people getting so bent outta shape over some supposed comments from black women when there is no proof? He’s on his damn honeymoon, and that’s what he should be concerned with. Someone on another site checked his tweets, and there are no comments directed at him from black women, so why all the anger?

Krysi J says:

TAKE THAT BACK! NOT GOIN TALK ABOUT MY FUTURE BABY MAMA LIKE THAT!
    ———————————————————————

DOn’t chu know dis bytch don’t have baby’s??? All dem niccahs she done fukked wit who had bread and not one sEED-ling?? I bet dat bytch has had at least 4-5 abortions….how the hell Kourtney have a baby and Kim ain had na’an, and she has been MARRIED and all….thats not a woman you looking at when you see KIM K, Man, you see a selfish, money hungry, professional prostitute with endorsements..and a body that she is not willing to sacrafice for the likes of motherhood..OK.

KrayZKat says:

@Ms. Everything – that last comment was rhetorical and not directed at you per se, but from those upset over some phantom sister’s comments.

crzasallgetout says:

(yall know how niggas be spellin names and chit

:dead:

@KRISY J
    “TAKE THAT BACK! NOT GOIN TALK ABOUT MY FUTURE BABY MAMA LIKE THAT!
    ———————————————————————

___________________________________________________________________________

Kim K. says :nono: to bein a baby mama.

Kim K. says :yes: to makin your OWN money.
    **that’s my girl**

Shauny says:

Who the fvck is this clown again? All I know is Stomp The Yard and the gay hubby from the SJP and Rachel McAdams Christmas movie. Hell I don’t even know what TP film he was in so honestly are we to believe women (who don’t believe he is gay) were on him about marrying a non black woman?

I think some people feed off of this shyt. I see very FEW people on here talk about it :shrug:

Lovely One says:

@ Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Kim K. says to bein a baby mama.

Kim K. says to makin your OWN money.
    ——————————————–
    Who else have you known Savannah to be with? Cant say the same for Kim.
    I got nothing on Shawnie

Trina makes is not a “baby mama” and makes her own money too. Can she be a lady too :cheer:

BTW, I have nothing against Trina. At least she is upfront about her ratchetness.
    **that’s my girl**

Lovely One says:

I never put “thats my girl”

———————————————————————–

oh yea and Man, did Ray J use a condom in the sex tape?? :think:

@LOVELY ONE
    “NO, my baby just practices PROTECTION! She ain’t no money hungry bytch like Savanah “the Sasquatch” James or Shaunie “5-ain’t-enough” O’Neal. Tryin to get security via layin on their back and spittin out a nigga’s kids and chit.

Kim K. says to bein a baby mama.

Kim K. says to makin your OWN money.
    **that’s my girl**
    ——————————————–
    Who else have you known Savannah to be with? Cant say the same for Kim.
    I got nothing on Shawnie

__________________________________________________________________________

I don’t know who all the Sasquatch has been with. But you see she ain’t hesitate to spit them kids out after LeCon signed those contracts. Don’t even think of tryin to compare Savanah “I’ve-never-had-a-job-cause-I’m-Lebron-James-personal-blow-up-doll” James to Kim K. :no:

:rofl: at the mere thought of Trash Bag Trina bein mentioned in the same sentence with the word “lady.” Youz a trip.

@KRYSI J
    “First of all Shaq wanted those children…he wanted a lot of kids…Shaunie probably didn’t want to have them all (women DO get tired of being pregnant TRUST) money—–ain worth having a bunch of kidz, if a woman does so, its because she wanted those kids herself, for WHATEVER reason. I read that today actually doing a lil research on SHAQ…I was comparing his situation to Lebron’s and came up on that info of him wanting a lot of kids…..to make up for the biological father he wants nothing to do with I suppose. Anyhoo….Kim K, was married once…remember…how would she have been a BM to her husband?? She didn’t want any kids then, and she doesn’t want any NOW….however when she gets old and tired like Jennifer Lopez she’ll probably push something out….if she’s still capable that iz.”
    _________________________________________________________________________

What? Are you telling me about what Shaq wanted??? The same man that is mortal enemies with another basketball player for having the same tattoo as him?????????? Shaq gets to park REAL close, in the parking spaces with the blue paint. Shaq still needs his Mom to “approve” chit for him with his retarded azz.

He wanted whatever money grubbing Shaunie said SHE wanted. She should be prosecuted for taking advantage of the mentally challenged.

shaybytheway says:

Men with small penises tend to feel like they have something to prove.

But then again those ladies are wrong for calling him out. You can’t help who you fall in love with.

Val says:

HE HAD TO DO WHAT HE HAD TO DO.. AINT NO SISTA IN HER RIGHT MIND GOING TO MARRY A GAY, DOWNLOW, BROTHER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! NOW, YT GIRLS FUN- CUZ ALL OF EM SWALLOW ( PLIES SAID THAT- NOT ME)

T.Y'z Cha Cha says:

:cosign:

Starr says:

Honestly…I’ve seen this dude over the blogs the last few days and haven’t clicked on anything cuz i don’t know who he is. I have no idea.

I’m all for people dating who they want….by beef has always been when people feel they have to put down black women to justify their relationship or the person your with. Say you just like her, your into her.

@DB I don’t think most blk women have issues with blk men dating outside their race….i think lately it seems their going in droves to the other side :lol:

If he didn’t agree with any of those tweets why retweet them?

And i agree…if he was secure and comfortable with who he is, and who he is, and his relationship…he wouldn’t of taken that much time n energy to respond….to pretty much a bunch of people who he doesn’t know and opinions that shouldn’t matter to him

#thatisall

@ Smokie: I got your email. Lol, you’re funny. Thanks for the laugh. :lol:

Mamacita says:

I blame him for catching feelings like a bish and posting the retweets in reponse. Then he repeatedly tweets disclaimers when he knows dag on well he feels the same way or he wouldn’t be retweeting that foolishness. He should have ignored the nonsense… unless he’s a homotional narcissist who can’t tolerate even the slightest criticism. :coffee:

T.Y'z Cha Cha says:

My biggest question is why is everybody calling this man GAY.. How do ya’ll know who this man was poking prior to marrying Princess Jasmine from Aladdin?

I have never gotten the Gay vibe from him so after 134 comments Im still confused on why the reason DONT NOBODY WANT HIM is b/c HE GAY?
    :shrug:

Krysi J says:

Man, u still didn’t answer the question……Did RayJ have on a condom in the sex tape?

T.Y’z Cha Cha says:

…after 134 comments Im still confused on why the reason DONT NOBODY WANT HIM is b/c HE GAY?

No, there is another reason no one wants him. If you’re over 18, the answer is in the post. You have to look really well for it. It’s in there. :coffee:

T.Y'z Cha Cha says:

Im 32 Sandrita dont play with me! What I miss.. Im 32 but Im slo azz hail..
    :rofl: refer me to the # in reference.

T.Y'z Cha Cha says:

THIS or………

Cus the latter was :yahoo: :danban:

VIBABY says:

People think hes gay because he wears more foundation and pressed powder than his bride…. :coffee:

:dead: at homotional Sandra….dont be mad when I use that in the future.

Chgoprime says:

OMG All this over a ZZZ List extra/actor? Ain’t This the same dude that uses a marker to color his hair AND MAC Foundation for every movie? I wish him, his wife and their bedding the best. Girl when she see all that black **** on her pillow cases she gon fall out lol….

Daisy says:

@krysi you asked Man an interesting question so let me add I am :butting in:, I have always wondered what the cut off time was for couples to stop using condoms. I know some people say once you go get tested as a couple while others say until you say I do but if you date 2, 3, 4, 5 yrs do people still use condoms each and every time. Kim and Ray J had been together for over 3yrs when they made the tape so I would vote for no condoms but I never watched the tape. STDs are real and I am paranoid penny.

pointhimout says:

@14 i know im late responding. i follow him (@actorbrianwhite) on twitter and he’s been posting them all weekend. once you click on the link, you can see there’s a series of pics. i scrolled thru about 15 of em.

pointhimout says:

@75. i was offended by the flawless baby comment, though it stood out when i read it. it’s not guaranteed. i’m sure he was just be silly though. i wish it on no one, but kids are born with birth defects, limbs missing or not functioning properly. so to focus on and assume they’ll be attractive is the least of most people’s concern. healthy, all limbs, can see, hear, and smell. what yall ladies do when they pop out; count toes and fangers?

i think he was just kidding by saying that though.

pointhimout says:

**wasn’t offended**

Anna says:

Those are some beautiful looking siblings, w/their colgate smiles.

kwall says:

Ain’t nobody checkin for him anyway….
    ———————————–
    okay i am late but reading these comments the first statement said it all.

going to go google to find out who this man is any-t way. maybe i am better off not knowing. :coffee:

he NEED to tweet about how he hope his new wife don’t pass the gonzo gene on to those supposed flawless babies. cause that heffa nose is HIT like a mutha… :coffee:

ELove says:

@Krysi
    You’re going to make @Man… have a PANIC-ATTACK thinking about HIS Oh So PRECIOUS Kim-K having unprotected sex with ANYONE OTHER THAN HIM !!! She could get caught driving a trailer tractor with 1,500 lbs of COCAINE and HE would say IT WASN’T HER (It was AN IMPOSTER !!!) :rofl:

ELove says:

@K-Dub
    SHE has one of those Noses that Coke-Heads don’t want her around…
    Soon as she walks into the room ALL The Peeps say “Yo Yo HIDE THE COCAINE” :yes:

CivilEngineer says:

:rofl: @E…it’s not her fault she has a coke-sniffin nose. Hope she doesn’t have sinuses…think of the horror an unexpected sneeze could bring :-o

CivilEngineer says:

Ooops ***allergies***

Anna says:

ELove says:

@K-Dub
    SHE has one of those Noses that Coke-Heads don’t want her around…
    Soon as she walks into the room ALL The Peeps say “Yo Yo HIDE THE COCAINE”
    ~~~~~~~~
    LOL. I always thought Paris Hilton had a “coke” looking nose, Sure nuff she got busted for Coke last weekend.

T.Y'z Cha Cha says:

VIBABY says:

:dead:

trynabeme says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    OKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I was tryna give him the BOTD…but HE FITS THE DESCRIPTION ANYWAY! #punkassn*gga

dopedillema says:

I hate when people say u cant help who u fall in love with. thats a cop-out. say “I PREFER NONBlACK WOMEN”. we make these decisions and are afraid to speak the truth because the issue is so sensitive. they dont randomly fall in love with these women, they choose them. It is what it is. more black women should date outside of our race…

Kat says:

Um, who really gives a f*ck??? :shrug:

TroubleOh7 says:

T.Y’z Cha Cha says:

____________________________________________________________________

:rofl: I had to do some research as to what you were refferring too and im completly floored!! Good Job Auntie … that was well done and freaking Hilarious !! :rofl:

free says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says: The ONLY reason Savanah ain’t KNOWN (and she might have done it) for being with a whole gaggle of niggas is because LeBron was stupid enough to get her pregnant. Kim ain’t tryin hem a nigga up like that.

*********************************************

lol. savannah was still in high school when she got pregnant so she didn’t have enough time to get around. she had her mark at a young age.

STAN4FL says:

@ Sandra just lost my breakfast just disgusting :hurl:
    We all have our preferences and there is nothing wrong with that but we can’t get all bent out of shape if someone disagrees. Someone is always not going to like what we do.

#thickskinaisle#1

yvonne79 says:

I agree with attorneymom… :yawn:

pinksghetti says:

He’s never been attractive to me though I can tell he is kinda nice looking. I don’t know how long some will have to be on earth to realize that quite a few (not all) BM are going to date/marry non-BW because society says they are better looking (even if it’s not true and there are just as many pretty women of all shades). Those most be really young women or women in denial. When I was a teen I was surprised by this issue but as I got older I got used to it.

lexdiamonz says:

intensemocha says:

:cosign:

he must be feeling some kind of way if he addressing it i thought HE was latino myself i dont worry about what other niccas say or do cuz i got a damn good man at home… .

skeeeeweee @attorneymom

lexdiamonz says:

and i for one was taken aback more by the “flawless baby” comments umm he sound stupid lets hope the baby dont inherit his flucked up hairline and is his wife twitter named citizen VAIN she probably thinks this post is about her

*sarcasm*

kwall says:

@Elove. Yes SIR!!! Hide the coke. Hide the tissues ’cause the heffa might use all of them up…especially the good kind with the lotion in them…Give THAT heffa some Dolla Tree tissues…Hide the nasal spray…ALL THAT

Ole schnoz challenged heffa. Like I say..he need to pick and chose his battles and worry about getting her azz some rhinoplasty surg. AS to the dayum AP! Still not gonna hide the big nose gene tho. Sorry for them with his hairline and her nose…poor kid.

EssenceofU says:

Black, white, brown, purple, green, can’t we all JUST get along?! Who cares what someone else preference is, as long as you’re into the one you’re with and they’re into you, nothing else should matter.

:think: Her nose don’t look that bad to me. :shrugs:

pinksghetti says:

@KrazyKat, sorry for being nosey but your part of the country sounds kinda like where I live (central PA) as far as men’s dating choices, but here it’s more 50/50 IR/non-IR. Which part of the US do you live in?

Mamacita says:

@Man
    :think: Her nose don’t look that bad to me. :shrug:

Me either but i guess people have to find something…

T.Y'z Cha Cha says:

Mamacita says:

@Man
    ” Her nose don’t look that bad to me.

Me either but i guess people have to find something…
    :cosign:

T.Y'z Cha Cha says:

Sandra can we get a post with “They call me Diddy” on vacation with Baby Mama #2. Bishes body is pure madness after having 2.2 kids :rofl:

@PINKSGHETTI

Do the other race girls have big azzes in PA? :D

lexdiamonz says:

at first i thought she was one of the “cheetah” girls from disney

Man Says:
    “Her nose don’t look that bad to me”

Mamacita says:
    Me either but i guess people have to find something…

:cosign:

@FLO

“Her nose don’t look that bad to me”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

“Me either but i guess people have to find something…”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

:cosign:
    ___________________________________________________________________________

She look dayum good to me. I’d make some pretty azz babies with her. :shrugs:

I don’t see why anyone (the chicks on twitter and chit) is even responding to this dude. It’s evident most sistas think he :gay: wit a small di©k. It ain’t like he had a flock of hoes after him. Nigga had to take what he could get.

@ Daisy I suppose… :coffee:

Though the video would prove my case and point. Which is relying on birth control to keep you from getting pregnant and being a BM is still very risky, for someone so strict about PROTECTION like Man said.

GOODMORNING EVERYONE!! :grin:

va_shawty says:

Congratulations Mr. Actor I Have Never Heard Of! :shrugs:

FloridaChick813 says:

I think she’s a pretty lady… I dont think he was setteling one bit when he chose her. And who the h3ll cares what anybody thinks??? I dam.n sure dont!!!!

I hear lots of comments and snickers from folks when we’re out and about. Its not just black women, although the majority of it is :shrug:

pinksghetti says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@PINKSGHETTI

Do the other race girls have big azzes in PA?

____________________________________________________

@PINK
    “Do the other race girls have big azzes in PA?

____________________________________________________

Well I live here and have one but I’m a BW, LOL. But not really but you know it doesn’t matter. Most dudes care about that near the bottom, pun intended.”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

¿¿¿ :blink: ???

I don’t follow. You sayin that most dudes that care about a woman azz is “near the bottom?”

pinksghetti says:

¿¿¿ ???

_________________________________________________

No, I’m saying that’s probably next to the bottom on the list of things a lot men care about when picking a woman. Like if Kim had no booty most men would still think she was pretty. Also most men think Gabriel Union is beautiful but she’s not bootiful.

T.Y'z Cha Cha says:

Good MORNTING Krysi :bye:

I can agree to that @Pink

Most men realize that there is more to a woman than a fat a$$..

Can that bish cook??
    Can she read??
    Does she do laundry??
    And keep a clean house??
    Can she hold a decent conversation??
    Can she make me laugh when Im feeling down??

@PINKSGHETTI
    “¿¿¿ ???

_________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________

Ooooooooh. LOL. Yeah, I guess there is some truth to that. I mean, if her face busted but she got azz (Fantaisainglus) all she can be is a fugg buddy.

BUT, (pun intended) she got to have SOME azz. :yes: I mean for you, as a female, if a nigga got all the qualities you lookin for but packin like a pre-pubsecent yt boy, it’s a “no go”…. right?

**you still didn’t answer my question**

yvonne79 says:

***************************
    Growing up in Southern California and Florida, you see a lot of people dating outside of their race. It never has been and never will be a big deal as far as I’m concerned. Some people are just miserable and want others to be miserable as well. Half the time, they’re spiteful because you have something they want and can’t get. Keep doing you! When people stare at you and your man, give them a smug smile and keep it moving.

Hypothetical question @Man

She is smart. Beautiful. Great personality. No kids. Great career. Her Own Money. Owns her own home & Car. Pays her own bills. Funny. Has great boobs and a nice toned stomach. She’s sexy. Can Dress her a$$ off. Her food is the best you ever tasted. And you genuinley like her. But she has no a$$. I mean NONE. Flat as a board.

Then what??? :think:

kwall says:

Okay well maybe her nose is okay. I think it is a tad large…DJM…but the bigger point is not that anything HAS to be wrong with her…but that heffa ain’t Mary Magdalene and unless she plans on giving birth to the Messiah…everyone has flaws. I could care less if she was purpa. I didn’t say anything about her color/ethnicity. I have never bought in to the whole LSLH or wtfeva it is. His comment rubbed some the wrong way about how she is “flawless” and called others who MIGHT not feel the same…haters. Glad he feels that way about his bride…most grooms do. And maybe he said it in jest (still haven’t bothered to look up who he even IS…) but this cat needs to look a little deeper. Literally and figuratively.

Maybe this dude got Usher syndrome. I think it is a real disease when these celebs get so defensive about their choices in love. If you like it…okay. Don’t expect everyone else to feel the same.

#sheaintallthat
    #shewilldo
    #whoisheagain

FloridaChick813 says:

:lol: @Yvonne – thanks lady. And thats exactly what we do. Smile and play kissy face just to piss people off more!!! It is what it is if you ask me. But as much interacial dating as we see down here in FLA, you would think folks would have gotten used to it by now :shrug:

@FLO
    “Hypothetical question @Man

Then what??? :think:
    __________________________________________________________________________

I mean ABSOLUTELY NO AZZ???? Dang. NONE, the azz curve IN?
    :think:
    This is hard…

:cosign:

Not everybody is gonna agree to the decisions you make. But so what!!!

SN: I was sooooo reading that expecting a joke from you young lady… And not one???? You have some making up to do :waiting: LOL

AWESOME ARSENAL says:

:lol: @Man
    concave asses!!!

Jay3088 says:

I agree with what he’s saying ignore all those haters and be with the one you love, and im not even a fan

MissHarlem says:

MORNING!!!
    On topic this is as old as a slave shoe. This is a topic that is not easy for most black women and I truly believe that it is misdirected anger. If black women wasn’t put down from black men than it would not be a pressed issue. As another comment stated no other race does that but our own. If that is your preference its your preference but to make an ignorant statment to follow up on your preference is where the anger comes in!!!!

@FLORIDA CHICK
    Ok, Flo. If the hoe got all that, then I guess I would see what’s up. But I ain’t goin lie, I would still be scopin for another hoe with THESE qualities:

-pretty
    -AZZ AND TITS
    -smart (this encompasses a LOT)

Everything else is “extra”

SuthernBelle4 says:

I hate that Black women always get the blame for being the discriminators. I remember when I was in hs this Mexican guy liked me. I was surprised, but hey whatever floats your boat. I would get some of the meanest stare downs from the Black guys and Mexican girls when we would hang out and stuff. In all honesty I think all people feel a certain kind of way about interacial dating, but I think its easier to point the finger at Black women cause a few may be a little more vocal than others. I am still on the fence about the swirl, but if you are down with it whatever. My problem is when you justify your non-black partner by degrading black men/women.

kwall says:

SN: I was sooooo reading that expecting a joke from you young lady… And not one???? You have some making up to do LOL
    —————————————
    i can be serrus! sometimes…not often…okay rarely…lmao….if there is a lisaraye or sparkles in the pavement(diamond) post today i will make it up! if there is a fantasic voyage post today (fantasia) i will make it up double time! promise!

FloridaChick813 says:

:rofl: @ the azz curve IN?

Missssssssss :hug:

Sorry I said “F U” to you yesterday… I didnt see that you had spoke til after that :ashamed:

@FLORIDA CHICK
    “Okay, not THAT BAD. But a little ass. Maybe like…. ((goes to google somebody real quick))…. How about Megan Fox??????”
    __________________________________________________________________________

Come on Flo! You did that on purpose! You know good and well I love Megan Fox! I had her as a gravie briefly. She’s the PERFECT woman. Young, fine, dark hair (I detest light colored hair…for the most part) AND she likes women!

Megan would be in my top 5 women on the planet!

MistaO says:

On another note, many females today can’t get or keep a “good man” because they crazy or at the core really don’t want a “good man” like they say they do.

Just a fact as I’ve seen it over the years…

FloridaChick813 says:

:lol: I didnt know you liked Megan Fox. I just tried to think of a dark haired, slim chick and I LOVE me some Megan Fox.

MissHarlem says:

@ BM you notice that I didn’t speak to you huh? Hmph! You are forgiven :hug: I did answer though. I got nada, zero, zilch, nathan, not a damn ting *in my trini accent*

AWESOME ARSENAL says:

@Man
    We got a couple of them at my job. They walk like they pushin they torso forward while pullin they shoulders back.

Morning folks
    I have a question for the married ladies lurking. Where are y’all?

oops that’s NOT the question

FloridaChick813 says:

And do a$$’s really curve in???? WTH??? I’ve seen some flat a$$’s in my time but none that curve in!!!! :rofl:

@MISTA O
    “Alls I know is this, Brian has some drop dead beautiful sisters!!! They all look fantastic.

Just a fact as I’ve seen it over the years…”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

I didn’t know all of those chicks were his sisters (since they all darker than him) but I was thinking the same thing: They pretty decent looking.

All but that “NBA Power Forward” on the far right :no: .

FloridaChick813 says:

@Missss, sorry boo, I left out early yestserday. Had a doctors apt and sh.it :rolleyes:

pinksghetti says:

BUT, (pun intended) she got to have SOME azz. I mean for you, as a female, if a nigga got all the qualities you lookin for but packin like a pre-pubsecent yt boy, it’s a “no go”…. right?

**you still didn’t answer my question**

@Man,

Which question didn’t I answer?

-pretty
    -AZZ AND TITS
    -smart (this encompasses a LOT)

Everything else is “extra”

——————————————————

I think he really meant this shyt :think: :nono:

STAN4FL says:

***********************************************************
    :cosign: My lil brother ran it to a problem with the police about this same ish 2wks ago.

pinksghetti says:

I can agree to that @Pink

Most men realize that there is more to a woman than a fat a$$..

Can that bish cook??
    Can she read??
    Does she do laundry??
    And keep a clean house??
    Can she hold a decent conversation??
    Can she make me laugh when Im feeling down??

I agree!

Morning folks
    I have a question for the married ladies lurking. Where are y’all?
    __________________________________________

Good Morning. What’s your question?

MissHarlem says:

@ BM no prob hun as long as you took care of you thats all that matters!!

He was dead a$$ serious @Krysi J

….and that’s sad…. Man is gonna end up with a big booty, big titty girl, with an alright face, and dumb as a box of rocks. Not to mention, she wont be able to cook & wont be smart enough to hold down a job, leaving Man to carry the load and pay all the bills.

That bish just gonna sit at home all day watching Maury and painting her finger nails and sh.it. Man gonna come home from work and say “Whats for dinner?” That bish gonna say “IDK, what did you bring??” :rofl:

@PINKSGHETI
    “Probably on that question you asked regarding “lack of equipment” with a dude. But unlike with women you can’t tell right away what he has.

Which question didn’t I answer?”
    __________________________________________________________________________

:think:

Okay, that leads to an interesting question. Be honest, if you could literally SEE what a nigga is packing right away, would you “waste your time” getting to know a nigga that ain’t packin chit? Be for real.

You didn’t answer if the other race chicks got a lot of AZZ in PA. :D

chase says:

The chicks that were so uptight about him marrying a LSLH chick should of done their research about him first. If they did they would of saw his peen pics and would of wished his wife good luck….

Daisy says:

I am not married but I’m nosey and waiting on the question :popcorn:

Where is Auntie? I am bored at work :waiting:

Hey CHB
    My one year anniversary is on the 19th and I’m stumped as to what to get him. I know it’s supposed to be paper but that doesn’t help me at all. We’re going to Gatlinburg for a few days so a trip is out. :shrugs: I’ve googled almost everything. He’s only into two things: his fraternity and bball. For our wedding day I gave him a set platinum bball cufflinks.

MzDimplez1123 says:

All but that “NBA Power Forward” on the far right .

@ Man….You know he’s JOJO White’s son right? LOL

LOL @ Daisy
    I guess it really wasn’t a MARRIED couples question and it wasn’t juicy. :( sorry

yvonne79 says:

**************
    Can you even cuff it? :lol

Im bored too :/

I’ll be sooo glad when houses start selling again!

@Crza

Maybe some tickets to a game??????? ((thats paper, right??)) :lol:

@CRZ
    Get him tickets to an NBA game with either the Lakers or the Heat.
    :yes:

Wait, I KNOW you got the NBA channel already. Right? :waiting:

———————————————————————–

EXACTLY….and it doesn’t help that the media is all in our business, exposing us as a race with all these CNN specials and shyt tom bout we rarely get married because of BLAH blah fukking BLAH…and on and on…Its almost like its a trend for everybody in america to either keep us at each others throats (LSLH vs. DSSH..whateVA) or They’re tryna break our spirits in some kinda way by making us feel unwanted by our own race of men or something….Im not saying the shyt works, but at the same time, you wonder well what the hell iz going on…ain shyt wrong with me, but everybody keeps tryna make me think so…which leaves your emotions open on every subject..concerning that shyt…feel me??

Morning all!

@Yvonne that’s a haute gravi you got up!!! pause…#nohomo

@Crzasallgetout

:think: Hmm….bbal as in basketball? Maybe get him tickets to a game…good seats

Auntie!!!! Can we please get a :newpost:

@ Flo
    I looked into that. He would prefer basketball tickets but that’s out now. I’m doing tickets to Ala vs Tenn for my sister for her bday this month. A concert would be nice but I’m in the boring state

FloridaChick813 says:

Ohhh snap, that is a cute pic @Yvonne!!

@ man
    yes we already have it.
    My eyes hurt hell. I am usually creative but nothing is coming to me.

MissHarlem says:

@ CRZ the NBA channel is the truth and worth every penty if you don’t already have it. I never ever ever miss a game!

pinksghetti says:

You didn’t answer if the other race chicks got a lot of AZZ in PA
    _______________________________________________________

@ Man, No only because small ones are scary to see (for me). It’s like a phobia of mine, LOL.

To be honest I’ve only seen 20-30% of women with large ones in PA (mostly BW, some Latin, some WW). Most women are either really skinny or chunky but shaped boxy here.

SugarPieHoneybunn says:

Oh Mylanta!!!!!

I just did the proper research and saw this man’s penis!!! I aint neva seen no shi.t dat small in all my years!! :nono:

Shame on all of us for even discussing this dude. That man did the best he could do. His dic.k aint grown since he was in pampers!!! I feel bad for him.

#pobaby

@CRZALLGETOUT

Trust me….

GET

THE

NBA

CHANNEL!

MissHarlem says:

@ CRZ what state you in? Even if its boring maybe a quick getaway to a neighboring state where they will be a game could be fun and different you can make a day or two out of it.

crzasallgetout says:

wait there is an NBA channel? Oh yeah we don’t have that. I’ll research it.

“That man did the best he could do. His dic.k aint grown since he was in pampers!!! I feel bad for him”

ncj413 says:

@ Man- I would really like to see what you look like. Just curious!

FloridaChick813 says:

Well @Crza, this may sound corny, but you could take a few pics that you guys took together this past year and make some what of a scrap book :shrug:

For Christmas last year I started a book for my boo.. I put all his boxing pictures and boxing articles about him in there.. Then I put boxing legends in there, and used some quotes by boxers. It turned out really nice and he LOVES it. He said it was the best and most thought out gift he ever got.

Then to personalize it, on the back page in the bottom left hand corner I put LOVE ALWAYS, S.E.G. (my initials) and a small version of his favorite pic of me.

@ Harlem
    Alabama. Atlanta is close but aren’t the Hawks sorry?

yvonne79 says:

renegadesince1985 says:

Morning all!

@Yvonne that’s a haute gravi you got up!!! pause…#nohomo
    **********
    Thanks ma! I thought I’d show my face for a lil bit. Your gravie still has me shook. I don’t ever want to get on your bad side. :lol:

Daisy says:

@crza LOL it sure wasn’t juicy but that’s good you and your hubby aren’t having drama. *sings..do u know what today is, its our anniv* :lol:

@mistaO *sideye*

@rene hey chica :wave:

@man a man can be packing and still be wack in bed well that’s what I have heard anyway :coffee:

Got a new post yall

** DAYUM at SugarPie**

:lol: @Sugar
    And I thought I was the only one that said “Oh MyLanta”!!!!! LOL

@ njc413 – We’re all curious as to what Man looks like!

FloridaChick813 says:

@Crza, IDK about them being sorry or not, but if he enjoys basketball, Im sure he’ll enjoy the game :thumbsup:

@NCJ413
    ” I would really like to see what you look like. Just curious!”
    __________________________________________________________________________

Send me an azzshot and I’ll send you a pic.
    JCSTANSB@ Gmail. com

crzasallgetout says:

Cool idea Flo. thanks guys. His azz better be putting this much thought into me. Doubtful. lol

yvonne79 says:

@ Harlem
    Alabama. Atlanta is close but aren’t the Hawks sorry?
    **************
    Hey, watch yo mouth!! Don’t have me grab Renegade’s piece talking about my beloved Hawks. :mad:

:yes: Its very true!!!!

He was dead a$$ serious @Krysi J

———————————————————————–

he don’t know it yet…but thats exactly what he’s going to get.. :rofl:

some materialistic bish, wit better shyt to do than get set back 50 years from feminine progress…LOL! :rofl:

@crza…even if the Hawks are sorry…he might want to see the team they are playing against.

@Flo…your gift was so thoughtful…I bet he gives you a little more pda (public displays of affection) in front of the haters for that one!

SuthernBelle4 says:

@Krysi J,
    you betta say it. I think my biggest concern is the images that are portrayed of Black women and the stereotypes that are perpetuated that are going to affect our little girls. Like I said you date who you date, but to tear down the women within your race to feel better about your “choice” or “preference”.

yvonne79 says:

@Flo: Thanks hun! I see ya tryna be all thugged out :thumbsup:

LOVE THE GRAVIE YVONNE!! :thumbsup:

@FLO AND KRYSI J

I already told yall the type chick Ima be with. Pretty, demure, obedient, virtuous, submissive, lbs and lbs of azz and tits, no kids, chef in the kitchen and “Pinky” in bed.

All that good chit. :yes:

:rofl: @Krysi J

@Crza, LOL!! Not really, I’m not BIG on PDA, except when people make comments. Then we get all lovey dovey on their a$$’s.. LOL

:no: @Yvonne, dont say that!! I grew outta that stage.. LOL… I just wanted to rep my city! LOL

———————————————————————

:yes: very sweet Flo!

MzTee says:

Why are folks so outraged over who dude married? It’s his choice.

Hell, based on some of these posts, many sistas wouldn’t have given him the time of day or think he’s gay any damn way. So, again, why do y’all care who he married.

ncj413 says:

Since Man seems to be so shallow I just would like to see how he looks. Have any of you ladies ever seen him???

ncj413 says:

@Man

You are a hot mess!! U obviously prefer dumb broads. Why would you ask a woman to send you a booty shot b4 you show how you look? I’m a LADY and do not take azzshots!! You are so crazy lol!

rjk8 says:

@Man, I just don’t care™

You’re a white guy right

intensemocha says:

SOME OF THESE WOMEN FROM OTHER RACES WANT YOU TO BE ENVIOUS OR JEALOUS OF WHO THEY ARE WITH

BUT WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR OWN MAN/HUSBAND-HUSBAND IN MY CASE YOU CAN GIVE CARE LESS ABOUT WHO THE NEXT BISH WITH

SO WHEN THEY GET ALL EXTRA I THROW MY RING UP-BOO BOO AINT NOBODY CHECKING FOR YOU AND THAT NICCA

YOU AINT GOT NOTHING -I DON’T HAVE AT HOME SMOOCHEZ:)

shoegal says:

I am with the poster that wonders where these comments from black women are. I am hella bored at work today so I spent a lot of time going through the @actorbrianwhite search results on Twitter. I also paid a visit to several different blogs searching for these angry black women who are supposedly offended by his marriage. It’s funny I couldn’t find anything but a) a lot of people wondering who this dude is and b) a lot of people that knew him but thought he was gay! I did not find any negative comments from black women in regards to his choice of wife. This dude is not the first black man to date outside his race & he will not be the last. Black women are used to it now.

People blame black women for being so vocal on the topic of interracial dating, but it is not the fact that black men date outside of their race that angers most of us. It’s the generalization that we are all the same along with the disrespect these black men direct at us. These men continue to spread negative stereotypes in order to justify the choice they made. We are black women. It is not out of line for us to expect black men to have our backs when it comes to fighting racism and stereotypes. I get so tired of these lame black men dogging us black women out. Do the nasty with whatever race you chose, but don’t assume I’m sitting at home bitter, mad & losing sleep over it.

miamore1973 says:

His sisters are very beautiful.

Nobody and I mean nobody is checking for Brian White and his itty bitty baby weenie anyway.

I say if your in love and I’m sure the girl is in love with him with that little weenie than go for it. Black yellow purple or green don’t limit yourself.

I have two beautiful black children and I don’t have a problem with them dating outside of their race as long as they don’t eliminate their race. If they date every color in the rainbow but black then that’s a problem.

dopedillema says:

Kim K cant even f.ck. no rhythm.. no movement..she is pretty and all..yall get to hear J (tom joiner) talk about her lack of rhythm..whats the point of having an azz if u cant move it…. u cant even drop it.. man is a funny man….

He switch hitting and she can HAVE his Ricky Martin-ish arse! MOVING ON!

BigDapDog says:

Ok Ms. Rose,

I caught that “Small Budget” comment, good one. In other words ladies, we don’t want him because he is a BROKE, GAY man :waves:.

KayCeiSoul says:

So…Clifford and Tameka Harris were arrested last night Auntie? I know you got the scoop! I sure do hate to wake up to see that plastered all over the Comcast news. SMH. :popcorn:

aniyvwiya says:

SMH.
    I get shade from Somali women because I’m engaged to Somali man, but it’s more a cultural thing because they are all recent immigrants and it’s somewhat scary to think that all the youngins are gonna marry out of their culture. They would be equally upset if he were with an African American [of West African/Non-Somali descent] woman, as they don’t consider themselves “black” in that sense. Honestly, they can suck it. And whoever was flooding this dude’s Twitter with negative/racist remarks are just exposing their own insecurities. It’s ridiculous. I have been in his shoes, because white dudes attack me for being with an African man, and they sound exactly like the catty b*tches who are hating on this dude who just got married. People like what they like, the bride above is reasonably beautiful and I doubt a man would have to be “self-hating” to fall in love with her and want to marry her.
    Oh and @Cha Cha, Taye Diggs…do you know the first thing about his wife and their marriage? It’s pretty sturdy, and they fell in love while working together, and she’s ****ing dynamite on stage…why does he need a category?