Celebs Out & About: Ashanti, LisaRaye, Megan Good, Nia Long

Pseudo-singer Ashanti always looks fabulous when she cleans up. Too bad her flawless appearance doesn’t match her flawed voice or she would be a superstar now. Ashanti attended the 20th Annual NAACP Theatre Awards at the Directors Guild Of America yesterday in Los Angeles, California.

My spies told me that actor Lance Gross took actress LisaRaye aside and they had a long talk. I have no clue what they spoke about. You may recall that Gross’ ego was shattered after he tried to holla at LisaRaye and she brushed aside his immature advances at a party in LA. Lance had just been dumped by pseudo model Eva Pigford and he needed another Hollywood name to latch onto to keep him relevant. But LisaRaye had her guard up after being used by a man once before. Gross later denied the incident ever took place, but we had witnesses.

Actress Megan Good also attended the evening’s festivities looking hawt in a one shoulder gown!

MORE pics after the break!

Actress Nia Long is starting to look old in the face. But we all get old eventually.

He may be a dork, but Lance does look good in a well-fitting suit.

Photos: Wireimage/Getty

77 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Ashanti, LisaRaye, Megan Good, Nia Long”

Adair says:

Something off with the LisaRaye and Lance picture.

Ashanti looks great! Finally Megan Goode has something on besides leggings or those damn cut-offs….

Bobby Valentino needs to fade into obscurity….

“Singer Bobby Valentino arrived with a beautiful creature named Porsche. Let me guess: she’s an exotic dancer?”

:rofl: I think you’re right Sandra….who would come dressed to an awards ceremony like they’re about to hit the club…

jazi65 says:

Ashanti & Megan look Fab ! ! !

Nia is starting to look her age but still pretty.

Lance is some sexy chocolate!

KK76 says:

Ok, Megan. No daisy dukes. I see you….

Ashanti’s cute, but why was she there? Same with Lisa.

Nia is flawless.

Lance looks handsome, but I hate the bone straight “I-just-took-the-do-rag-off-in-the-car-hair”

Porsche must be 4’10 without heels.

That is all. Morning folks!!

CHARBEE1 says:

ASHANTI LOOKS NICE SHE SUCH A PRETTY WOMAN. :argue:
    BUT I MUST SAY I AM LIL MAD YOU GOT NELLY :hump: …. LOL

LISA RAYE LOOKS CUTE.

LANCE IS KINDA SEXAY TO ME .

MEGAN THAT GOWN IS PURE FIYAH….

I DON’T THINK NIA LOOKS OLD, I BELEIVE SHE HAS ON TOO MUCH MAKE-UP.

BOBBY V YOU ARE NO LONER RELEVANT. PLEASE GO SIT DOWN YOU LIL ARROGANT NUCCA…

ohpretty1 says:

I don’t think I’ve ever seem Ashanti with bad makeup. Kudos to her artist. She is wearing that dress.

I like Megan’s dress but she looks uncomfortable in that 2nd picture. Is that a hint of crack?!

I was thinking, dang Babyface got shorter :lol: 2nd glance, it’s Bobby

CHARBEE1 says:

renegadesince1985 says:

Bobby Valentino needs to fade into obscurity….

~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

:cosign:

cheeks8683 says:

Megan looks really nice for once! I was tired of her looking like a hobo…Only thing is I dont like the mesh on the back of the gown, the designer should have kept it bare…it makes it look cheap imo…Nonetheless its still a pretty gown

CHARBEE1 says:

Somebody tell me what is that lil piece of mustache over Bobby V’s lip..
    besides his date’s dress looks like it came from Forever 21 not a good look for a formal affair.

brownskinn86 says:

y does ashanti even matter?? when was the last time she did ANYTHING?
    although she does look pretty.

khandi25 says:

Hmmm, why does the Lance & Lisa Pic, look photoshopped??? I’m just saying..

CHARBEE1 says:

cheeks8683 says:

__________________________________________________________________

Ha ha ha ha my daugter is 9 and sha says hobo all the time… But yeah she does look greta.

Nika405 says:

Crack Kills! Everyone looks nice, Nia looks good except for those earrings. They look like clipsons my grandmother would waer.

Ms. Thickness says:

GOOD MORNING SR FAM,

ASHANTI LOOKS BEAUTIFUL

MEGAN…THANK YOU FOR NOT HAVING ON BOOTS OR CUT OFF SHORTS..YOU LOOK HAWT…P.S. I SEE A LIL OF YOUR CRACK

THAT PORSCHE CHICK…REMINDS ME OF NEW YORK, BUT I HAVE SEEN HER ON A MOVIE OR SOMETHING..I JUST PUT MY FINGER ON IT RIGHT NOW.

Anna says:

ohpretty1 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~
    I thought I was the only one to notice “The Crack Of Dawn”.

crzasallgetout says:

Is that a hint of crack?!

:dead:

I don’t like the mesh on Meagan’s dress either. The dress actually looks like my first prom dress. Pretty girl though

Nia MF Long! Still looks good. I guess looking your age is a bad thing. :shrug:

Ms. Thickness says:

I AGREE WITH NIKA…THE EARRINGS NIA LONG IS A NO GO…SHE SHOULD HAVE HAD ON SOME DIAMOND STUDS AND SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN COMPLETE.

FloridaChick813 says:

Lance does seem like a cornball… But he’s very handsome!!!!!!!

Ashanti looks very pretty!!! And Im def. glad to see Megan Good in something besides leggins, cut offs and spandex :clap:

And why does she have to be a creature @Sandra??? Although I dont think she’s all that pretty. Kinda reminds me of New York :shrug:

Cinderella says:

Everyone looks nice, especially Nia. That photoshopped pic of Lance and LisaRaye isn’t fooling anyone.

Ms. Thickness says:

HEY FLO CHICA

mirsmommy says:

Ashanti and Nia look beautiful, and Lance looks yummy.

:yawn: @ LisaRaye. (is that pic with her and Lance photoshopped?)

Megan Good, you get a :clap: for dismissing those damn cut off shorts!!!!

And exactly why was Bobby Valentino there????

FloridaChick813 says:

:waves: @Thickness

Heeyyyyy Booo!!!!!! I think they boo && I are gonna make a trip to MIA in the next couple of months!!!! :danban1:

Ms. Thickness says:

@FLO OKAY…YOU COMIN TO PARTY LIKE ITS 1999

imarie aka lalie says:

Someone bought Megan a new dress. Good for her. I think Sandra photshopped that pic of LR and Lance. Ashanti looks great and happy. And I agree Nia is aging. Still beautiful though.

PAHairston says:

Hello All. Love me some nerds, some cornballs, some scholars, etc. They’re the ones that usually, and I say usually, make good spouses, role models, good money in general, etc. I’m just saying!

crzasallgetout says:

How old is Nia? Someone please tell me

LaTechGrad02 says:

Ashanti looks nice, I hope she’s dropped bananas from her vocabulary.

Sandra did you photoshop Lisa Raye’s head onto someone else’s body?

Al-Ameera says:

They all look nice for the most part

Ace says:

Ashanti – Yum! Nelly don’t know what he doin wit dat…just hiding it away…

Meagan Good – Looks Fluckable but she also gives me this vibe she would sleep with my friend behind my back.

Nia – Now she i could take home to the fam..she is showing signs of age but thats a good thing..#likesthenaturaltoo

Porche – She is a D-list actor usually catch her in those Straight to DVD low budget comedies like “Barbecue” “Da Block Party”…*not sayng she is in these*

((I’m Declaring the Lance Gross/LisaRaye pic..Photoshopped))

FloridaChick813 says:

:lol: Relax and chill. And he wants to the Hard Rock in Hollywood. And I have a lil business to handle!

VIBABY says:

:dead: @ Lisa being a Hollywood name. She must really be hot shyt in Hollywood Florida…….

mirsmommy says:

LaTechGrad02 says:

Ashanti looks nice, I hope she’s dropped bananas from her vocabulary.
    _____________________________________________________

:rofl: And that silly lookin azz dance that she would always do. :lol:

ericaharry says:

Poor Bobby V.. I mean his career is non existence!! and Lance… ohhhweee Lance!

Man, I just don't care™ says:

I :heart: ASHANTI!!!!! THAT’S MY NUMBER ONE HOE!! DAYUM I LOVE THAT WOMAN!!!

FloridaChick813 says:

:lol: @ LaTechGrad

Heeeyyyyyy Mirs :waves:

ELove says:

LMAO at THESE Comments !!!!!

@KK76 said… Porsche must be 4?10 without heels. :lol: :yes:

amatrex says:

That’s Porsche Coleman with Bobby Valentino. She is a video vixen and part-time actress. She been in tons of music videos from artists like Three Six Mafia, Yung Berg, Gym Class Heroes, Tyga, and most recently TI and Keri Hilson’s “I got your back” video.

She may not be dressed appropriately for the event, but at least she’s fine (and she’s chocolate, so Bobby V. should get a few points from you Sandy). :)

Sigh…. I was about to just say everyone looks great and then I saw the last pic…

pinksghetti says:

Lance looks hot as always! Ashanti and Meagan both look pretty. Bobby V. is cute despite his “stature”. I think Porshe is a “video model”. The only video that stands out in my mind right now is “Cupid’s Chokehold” by Gym Class Heroes. Lisa still looks young at 43 and she is a couple years older than Nia, but she seems to have a more fun personality which could be why #noshade.

@ Crazyasallgettout, according to Wiki she will be 40 in October.

AWESOME ARSENAL says:

I bet Megan still got them shorts on under that dress

Val says:

Megan owns a dress??!!! :shocked:

Man, I just don't care™ says:

That old woman looks something like Nia Long in the fourth pic.

Daisy says:

Megan u betta WERK!!

Nia looks cute but her dress looks to young for her like a prom dress :shrug:

Lance looks dapper

Ashanti looks a little older here to me for some reason but still cute all the same! Always thought she had a cute shape.

crzasallgetout says:

Always thought she had a cute shape.

:cosign: And killer legs!

Ms. Thickness says:

amatrex says:

Tyga, and most recently TI and Keri Hilson’s “I got your back” video.
    __________________________________________

THATS WHAT I SAW HER IN…SHE WAS DATING THE DUDE FROM DREAMGIRLS

ryand91 says:

Ashanti is gorgeous #thatisall

windycity says:

Shoutout to the Photoshop skills Auntie. You know Lance & Lisaraye ain’t taking no pics together. Lol

MsMia says:

Ashanti looks cute.
    I like Megan’s dress but they could of left that stocking off the back and just let it be bare. #IMJUSSAYIN =(

Nia looks just like her sister Sommore.

Carrington says:

Man, Ashanti looks good, but am I the only one whose noticed that EVERY picture she takes she looks EXACTLY the same? No SHEEN no nothing. She’s sexy, but damn can you have more than one dimension? She either puts her hands on her hips and has that, “cheeeeese” grin or she’s just standing there saying, “cheeeese” – damn, can she give a little bit of “diva”?

How long do you have to be in the business before you realize that you have to put forth SOMETHING extra in order to get noticed if you want to succeed in the game? If she don’t step her game up, she’s going to CONTINUE to be that “broad in the backround” just like all the rest.

allwrightyden says:

Thank goodness Meagon decided to get rid of those Daisy Dukes and combat boots! Well atleast for an evening! :coffee:

Destinee says:

Now how is it when guys date light skinned females you talk about the females, but when it comes to dark brothers you have nothing nice to say. Lance is a very handsome dark brother! I love his smile!

Daisy says:

Yall are gonna let Megans DAISY dukes be GREAT :lol: :cheer:

Ms. Thickness says:

LMAO @DAISY…U HAD TO EMPHASIZE ON THE WORD “DAISY” HUH…

Thetruth32 says:

crzasallgetout says:

How old is Nia? Someone please tell me
    ———
    Nia will be 40 on Oct.30 #teamScorpio :cheer:

kwall says:

lisaraye. see wendy’s gave her the night off.

i know the heck you did NAT just say nia look old in the face…but you feature geriatric azz lisaraye AND hariline challenged azz viv up here on a regular….

meg know she gonna put her “dirty dancing time of my life” shorts BACK on when she get home….

kwall says:

why lisaraye got that lacefront so far back. or is that her real hairline since i see that widers peak…well “peeking” out…

confuzzled.

Dawn says:

I wonder if Lance will play “Midnight” if someone turns the book into a movie…

Ms. Thickness says:

Dawn says:

I wonder if Lance will play “Midnight” if someone turns the book into a movie…
    __________________________________________

DID YOU READ THE BOOK “MIDNIGHT” IM STARTED IT, BUT HAVENT QUIET GOTTEN INTO IT YET. BUT I LOVE THE COLDEST WINTER EVA

Ms. Thickness says:

LISARAYE GOT A BIG ASS HEAD…SHE LOOK LIKE A BOBBLEHEAD DOLL…

pinky2083 says:

I like Ashanti’s makeup.

Nia looks gorgeous.

pointhimout says:

bobby v button up one more button and he’ll be ok. all look nice.

Jusathought says:

Sandra that pic of Lisa and Lance is one of your photoshop specials huh? Lol :wink:

That color does not compliment Nia complexion at all me likely :nono:

tintin1979 says:

bet you Megan had those hideous shoes under that dress.

Lady_L says:

@Carrington..No you are not the only one that notice..Ashanti always does the same pose in every single picture she takes.. Hand on hip and one lg crossed over the other.

Lady_L says:

oops.. leg

Daisy says:

Lance said he wanted to play Midnight. I been waiting on the movie version of coldest winter forever

Will packer said he is turning steve harveys book into a movie that’s one of his next projects *will reserve my .02 for now*

*sings* look at that girl with the DAISY dukes on :dance:

Meagan’s dress could have been fabuolous if her azz crack wasn’t showing. Who’s in charge of making this girl look raggedy?

Choco says:

:rofl: at these pics Megan looks like crap hate hate hate her makeup- Ashanti looks plastic lipstick way too dark for that dress- LisaRaye lookn like a bird and Nia that ol azz 80’s peach color on your dress is not the businezz – Bobby look like a Sammy Davis Jr reject and :lol: at Lance being a dork did I miss anyone?

OOH Ashanti looks perty! Whew Whew! great job!

Anna says:

Lady_L says:

~~~~~~~~~
    Megan’s pose isn’t any better. She has that “I know I don’t belong here look”. She looks uncomfortable in her gown maybe she does have her Daisy Dukes underneath the dress and it’s cutting her circulation.

Reese says:

Somebody give Ashanti a Dark & Lovely contract already so she can get back to work. Lisaraye kind of looks like a muppet baby by the face in that pic. I agree, Nia should have left those earrings at home. Megan, pretty girl, but meh.

flsun99 says:

Ashanti’s make is flawless and she’s such a pretty girl.
    Nia is beautiful and aging well so stop hating Sandra.
    Bobby V **sigh** bless his lil heart.

Chgoprime says:

With women like Ashanti and Ms Good runnin around how can Black men say we’re unattractive……

lexdiamonz says:

Ms. Thickness says:

LISARAYE GOT A BIG ASS HEAD…SHE LOOK LIKE A BOBBLEHEAD DOLL…

is she still the first lady

velvetw23 says:

Bobby Valentino looks like a pimp.

miamore1973 says:

Megan looks extremly uncomfortable. I think the dressed would have worked on someone with more class. She’s slumped over and just not holding it. The dress looks like it’s on a hangar.

TEAM SCORPIO!!