T.I. Salutes Fans for Making ‘Takers’ the #1 Movie in America

T.I.’s son, King showed his support for his daddy by getting the movie’s title carved into his hair. Is King the coolest little 5-year-old in the South?

T.I. saluted his fans for making Takers the #1 movie in America. Yesterday the movie industry jumped the gun by proclaiming The Last Exorcism #1 before the final receipts had even been counted.

Some industry insiders secretly blamed racism for the hasty estimates. Even after Takers was proven to be the box office winner, some movie websites dragged their feet on announcing the winner.

“They all wanted [Lionsgate movie studio] to win the box office three weeks in a row,” said a label exec who asked to remain anonymous.

The film’s excited star, T.I., was on the phone Monday reaching out to media and supporters to thank them — including a personal phone call to Sandrarose.com that went unanswered due to technical problems with my garbage HTC phone. (I ended up buying a MyTouch Slide last night as a result).

“It was so tight, they kinda misinformed people prematurely and gave out the wrong information,” T.I. said in a phone interview with MTV News. “But officially, as it stands right now, ‘Takers’ is the #1 movie in the country, contrary to popular belief. In my heart, I felt it would be.”

According to BoxofficeMojo, Sony Screen Gem’s “Takers” took in $20.51 million on opening weekend, while ‘Exorcism’ pulled in a respectable $20.36 million to take the #2 spot.

Photo: Sydney Margetson/Atlantic Records

117 Responses to “T.I. Salutes Fans for Making ‘Takers’ the #1 Movie in America”

ggouch says:

T.I did his thing.

As I said on the other post:

I saw it yesterday

The draw is definitely the eye candy..of every flavor ..Vanilla, dark chocolate (that’s idris)..butter pecan, butter scotch and white chocolate…that graces the screen. For the first 20 to 30 minutes of the movie it is the BIG “O”…..Idris is beautiful, flawless and perfect in every way. So perfect in fact I am convinced that God himself delivered Idris personally to earth on the tips of his Divine fingertips (imjussayin) I gasped out loud every time he swagged across the screen. I for one lusted for those 20 to 30 minutes…LUSTED with pure abandonment.

The plot is elementary, premeditated, and at times insulting to one’s intelligence…but that’s ok….cause Idris……(swoons and falls off of desk chair)…….oh ok where was I? Michael Ealey, Chris Brown, T.I. and even the dudes that played those other dudes…..let’s just say…there is something for everyone…so though the plot lines sends you on a routine trip of Good vs. Evil and honor amongst thieves concept…..when you have beauty with you……you don’t mind taking the trip….even though you have been there before……you haven’t been there with Idris, Michael, Chris and TI to keep you company.

I give this movie a 4 out of 5 stars…the four stars are all awarded due to the four beautiful men the casting director saw fit to cast. God Bless the casting director.

ohpretty1 says:

:applause:

attorneymom says:

Congrats Clifford!!!

Cinderella says:

By Hollywood standards, $21 million isn’t that much. Hell, The Expendables, starring Sly Stallone and the other aging action stars, did $35 million in its’ first week.

KK76 says:

Yummy Idris & Paul Walker :yes:

KK76 says:

And they did a good job in my (humble) book. It seemed to take forever to come out. I thougt it was going to go straight to dvd.

sparklesayz says:

Sandra get ready to take your MyTouch Slide back. That phone is horrible. I had it for one month and had to go back to Sprint. I kept getting dropped calling. T-Mobile just doesn’t work for me.

HALLE'S MUM says:

——————————————————————

@ ggouch :cosign:

Ashley says:

I thought the movie was good. I got to see my favorite actor in it. Sorry it was Idris! lol. But, the movie didnt have that much competition. That exorcism movie didnt seem all too great to see. But, congrats to them….

attorneymom says:

Oh, and shout out to Idris’ parents. That is one fine man right there.

@GGOUCH
    “let’s just say…there is something for everyone…”
    _________________________________________________________________________

:no:

bigtyme says:

i bet it does ok this weekend as well b/c a lot of people didn’t go see it the first weekend, they wanted to get real opinions from people that saw it. i read on mtv.com yesterday that they are talking about making a prequel so we can see how the group got together.

bigtyme says:

@Man-Zoe Saldana is in there for a hot minute…you don’t like her?

Shut up T.I.

@BIG TYME
    “-Zoe Saldana is in there for a hot minute…you don’t like her?”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

That’s the thing. Everyone says she has a fleeting appearance. She only “ok” anyway. Got jadapinkettsmithitis, no titz or azz. :shrugs:

Ima just wait for the bootleg nigga to have it. Prolly have it in a few weeks or so.

ohpretty1 says:

attorneymom says:

Oh, and shout out to Idris’ parents. That is one fine man right there.

———————————–

Bless them.

Redeemed777 says:

I really want to support these brothers, BUT I would like to see INTELLIGENT/SPIRITUAL ROLES, not criminal roles.

To T.I : what did it profit you to gain the world, but you sold your soul?

OFF TOPIC:
    Don’t get it twisted. The commercial for the ” National Medical Device Registry” ( a.k.a the verichip, positiveID, microchip, MARK OF THE BEAST, 666 ) is already out.

” They ” say the chip will only be for health purposes, BUT THEY ARE LYING. The company Verichip ( which produces the microchip) has already purchased another credit card monitoring company called Steel Vault ( PositiveID ).

” They ” intend to use this chip for watching EVERYTHING you do which includes BUYING AND SELLING.

The folks who are at greater risk of taking this chip are:

1. Entertainers who chase too much after money
    2. False prophets who want to keep “growing” their church for money
    3. Poor folks who are generational welfare recipients
    4. Atheist
    5. Folks who follow other false philosophies such as mormon and scientology, 5 %-ters, zeitgeist, etc
    6. Folks who are not ready to die for Jesus
    7. Elites who think they are wiser than God

He who has an ear let him hear. DO NOT TAKE THE CHIP NO MATTER WHAT THEY TELL YOU. EVEN IF YOU AND YOUR CHILD ARE STARVING TO DEATH, DO NOT, DO NOT TAKE THAT CHIP.

YOUVE BEEN WARNED.

ryand91 says:

I thoroughly enjoyed the movie, not so much the plot but more so the action, and the scenery, oh yeah and Idris’ underwear scene. Chris Brown was an executive producer so that was a good look for him. And congrats to the whole cast.

eastpointvet says:

bigtyme says:

@ Man
    ———
    I hae never got the hype w/ her. She is so skinny and she has “smoker’s mouth”. I like her voice though :) but yeah, she is only in like two scenes.

ryand91 says:

@eastpointvet, I agree totally. So many of us complain about there not being any good black movies and when I say good black movie I don’t mean that bull that Tyler Perry puts off. But as soon as a movie with a black ensemble cast comes out most of us get it from Lil’ Rickie, the bootleg man. I try to go to support movies that show us in positive roles.

Why did they do that to that boys head??? TI didn’t get Takers shaved in the side of his head smdh, ppoor baby isn’t even old enough to watch the movie yet :mad:

@Man, Zoe is gorgeous…

bigtyme says:

i liked that this movie had a diverse cast but it was not a movie just for black people. anybody could have been playing those roles and not one mention of a nigga the whole movie…

@MS. EVERYTHING
    “@Man, Zoe is gorgeous…”
    _________________________________________________________________________

Zoe pretty? :yes:

Gorgeous? :no:

A woman can’t be gorgeous without titz and azz.

MissHarlem says:

:cosign: @ EAST that is the whole point of being suppotive so that other projects can get the greenlight and be made.

@bigtyme, you noticed that too?? :claps: to the writers and actors for that

@EPV
    “expendables also cost 80 million dollars to make. hollywood movies are not measured by there box office take they are measured by profitability. exorcism cost 1.5 million to make to making 20 million off jump that movie is a hit. takers cost about 10 million to film and they promoted it for about the same amount so after this week its profitable. bottom line we gotta come together to support black movies because if we dont support them no matter how bad they are then the good movie you are waiting for will never be made because the check writers dont believe we will support it.”
    _________________________________________________________________________

:cosign: all this chit.

Except I ain’t supporting EVERYTHING cause it’s black. (not saying that you are either). Need to do a similar movie with BLACK WOMEN. THEY are the ones having trouble finding roles.

@Man oh… so a man can’t be fine as hell unless he’s holding then right?????

Her face is beautiful and her figure, while petite, fits her imo

Anna says:

bigtyme says:

~~~~~~~~
    Thank You. The movie is not about black or white and yes anyone could have played the role(s). Matt Dillion was a big part of the movie. As far as The Last Exercism most ppl didn’t want to see it because it’s suppose to be scary but only rated PG13.

Daisy says:

@GG the movie was abt robbers how deep did u think the plot would be? #justasking I agree w/u abt the lovely eye candy

I said yesterday Takers II :popcorn: I think it will do well again this wkend as well.

Sidenote I am so :yawn: and bored at my desk right now

ryand91 says:

@ Ms. Everything, I agree I’ve always thought Zoe was very pretty. I couldn’t imagine her being curvaceous.

And you’re right about them doing another film with a female ensemble cast @Man

Anna says:

Ms. Everything says:

Why did they do that to that boys head???
    ~~~~~
    I can’t believe I like it.
    So TI is saluting fans for making the movie #1? I hope he doesn’t think he was the star of the show. They all did great.

Anna says:

Daisy says:

I said yesterday Takers II I think it will do well again this wkend as well.

~~~~~~~~~
    It’s going to do better, it’s the first of the Month and a Holiday Weekend.

************SHAKERS***********

Plot: Group of women try to get off the strip pole by becoming professional thieves. There money is effectively laundered due to the fact strippers make good money in cash. The strip club owner is the “mastermind” but is he an informant???

Cast: Kim K., Amber Rose, C. Mili, Meagan Goode, Beyonce, Eva Pigford, Sanaa Lathan and Gabbrielle Union. Club Owner, Vanessa Williams (the pretty one)

(Lance Gross as the club “DJ” for the hoes)
    **Ima pitch this chit**

bigtyme says:

Anna says:

Ms. Everything says:

Why did they do that to that boys head???
    ~~~~~
    I can’t believe I like it.
    —–

i had to tell a friend this before she went to the movie b/c she is a huge TI fan…he is a main part of the plot, but not a main character. which is a good thing…

crzasallgetout says:

Except I ain’t supporting EVERYTHING cause it’s black.

:cosign: I didn’t even want to see this movie but was asked to by hubby and his friend as a double date. It was a good movie though.

ryand91 says:

@ Anna, I hope he doesn’t think that either because his acting was kind of subpar. He’s pretty one-dimensional, I think Idris was the standout.

:offtopic: While looking at Takers, I noticed that TI has a big ass head, I was like WTF.

bigtyme says:

Ms. Everything says:

@Man oh… so a man can’t be fine as hell unless he’s holding then right?????
    ——-

now you know when you find out a man is NOT holding, that sure does make him look less attractive… :)

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

@Man, and Imma go see it.

Lol Anna true cause he wasn’t the reason I saw it but they all said something to their fans regarding it and the movie was a part of Grand Hustle so TI had more to gain from the movies success than anyone else

SN: For the 1st time ever I wore a bikini yesterday… after 4 kids and got compliments!!! I’m so proud of myself :cheer: :party:

crzasallgetout says:

“it’s the first of the Month”

ryand91 says:

@Man, if it’s gets greenlit let me know, put me on the writing staff.

MissHarlem says:

@ MAN kill yo self for that :rofl:

Princess Smarty-Pants says:

man,
    “There money is effectively..” Should be ‘the’ or ‘their’

an it wouldn’t bother me at all if it didn’t bother you so much… :rofl:

BigTyme true :rofl: but it depends how bad it is…. Zoe is average body wise imo and an average guy wouldn’t lose too many points with me… now if he looks like a prepubescent white boy ummm he loses all points and contact info

bigtyme says:

@ Princess….GET HIM! b/c you know he is spell check up in here :)

MissHarlem says:

:lol: I peeped that too from mr grammar

@PRINCESS
    “man,
    “There money is effectively..” Should be ‘the’ or ‘their’

an it wouldn’t bother me at all if it didn’t bother you so much… ”
    __________________________________________________________________________

Thanks babe. :thumbsup:

But as you know, I only care if people spell or use “per se” incorrectly or “you’re/your” incorrectly. EVERYTHING else, I could care less about. :shrugs:

Daisy says:

@mseverything Alright don’t hurt nobody :lol:

Did anybody go see Lottery Ticket?

Anna says:

Ms. Everything says:

~~~~~~~~
    I will have to go to other sites to see the salutes from the other cast members. Congrats on the bikini, that’s some brave shyt.

:think:

Of course, the entire cast in “Shakers” are lesbians and having relations with each other. Except for Kim K. Who is the lead and the most wholesome of the entire cast…

Man why’d you have to include Sanaa in your movie (that sadly would get greenlit) lol? I would hate to see her on a stripper pole

eastpointvet says:

lol @Man

@MS. EVERYTHING
    “Exactly Ryan… every woman is not meant to be built like a brickhouse. A whole lot of tits and ass would overpower her frame and have her looking off”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

She’s built like a shotgun house. I ain’t sayin she needs to be bustin outta bras and jeans and chit but she ain’t got NO AZZ OR TITZ…. NONE!

Not even bee stings.

Thanks Daisy and Anna lol… I had my shirt over it at first but when I saw other chicks looking worse than me I took it off and finally got a proper tan

ryand91 says:

@Man so this movie Shakers will be like Set It Off meets Striptease meets Player’s Club.. Gotcha!

:rofl: :rofl: alright @Man… I will admit she’s kinda small

@EPV
    “lol @Man
    if that is developed properly that could end up being a good movie but i think the club owner has to be a strong likable male you gotta remember women hate on other women so you gotta have a man to bring them in lol”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

I know dawg. I was gonna have a man “over the club” but I changed it. Didn’t want the hoes to think they “couldn’t be a leader” and “had to listen to a man” and chit. Try to get into that “girl power” bullchit.

The dude to draw the women in was going to be Lance Gross (or whoever) to be the club DJ. Of course he falls for the beautiful, wholesome and innocent Kim K…

attorneymom says:

I love Redeemed777!!!

Oh Daisy I saw Lottery Ticket and thought it was cute… not the best but it was a cool lil movie. My son liked Other Guys better though

Anna says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@EPV
    “lol @Man
    ____________________________________________________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~
    Don’t let anyone steal your idea, I hope you have copywrite/a patent.

@RYAN
    “so this movie Shakers will be like Set It Off meets Striptease meets Player’s Club.. Gotcha!”
    __________________________________________________________________________

Yup!! :yes:

But no ugly hoes! :nono:
    **sorry Queen Latifah, Kimberly Elise and Jada Pinkett**

bigtyme says:

Ms. Everything says:

—–
    i liked lottery ticket as well. me and the hubby laughed the whole movie.

@ANNA
    ““lol @Man
    ____________________________________________________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~
    Don’t let anyone steal your idea, I hope you have copywrite/a patent.
    __________________________________________________________________________

ALREADY ON IT!
    **glad I work with all these lawyers and chit**

Man I doubt any women (at least black women) will see that with Kim K. in it… no matter how “sweet” and “innocent” (side eye) she is… especially is she gets the black lead in the end :coffee:

attorneymom says:

I was just happy to not see a black man in drag. #imjustsayin

Sidebar: Black women did not fair to well in Takers. That is all I will say about it. #notaspoiler

ryand91 says:

@Man, I thought I was the only person who thought that Kimberly Elise is not attractive whatsoever.

BigTyme I did too but I had to cover my sons eyes (he’s 7) a couple times which bothered me a little other that it was good

@RYAN
    ” I thought I was the only person who thought that Kimberly Elise is not attractive whatsoever.

I’m really over here doing some character development. Of course you have to have the naive stripper, the go-getter,the chick with the man in prison, the single mom stripper, and the student by day stripper”
    __________________________________________________________________________

“My nigga…”
    All good ideas… of course, don’t forget the “abused-by-daddy-and-thrown-out-but-I-still-have-a-good-head-on-my-shoulders” stripper. That will be Kim’s part.

We need to start pushing this chit for real!

MissHarlem says:

:no: #carryon

attorneymom says:

Did anyone see BET’s My Mic Sounds Nice? Bravo to BET for a job well done.

After watching the special, I learned that Nicki Ninja Turtle borrowed the nasty/sexuality from Lil Kim, the craziness from Missy Elliot and the swagger from Eve.

Eve is by far the most underrated female rapper.

bigtyme says:

Ms. Everything says:

——
    my friend asked me was it appropriate for her kids…i todl her everything but two questionable scenes. i put my hands over MY eyes…i can’t look at bow wow like that!

@MS. EVERYTHING
    “Man I doubt any women (at least black women) will see that with Kim K. in it… no matter how “sweet” and “innocent” (side eye) she is… especially is she gets the black lead in the end ”
    ________________________________________________________________________

Good point.

See, Lance (or whoever, the DJ) will be “going to school” and have “no criminal record” and chit. Thereby making him unattractive to the black women.

Oh, and Kim will wind up with the “man” but one of the black women, will wind up with all the money. Might have to put a grotesquely ugly black chick in there just for that. Like E.P.V. said, women naturally hate unless they feel the other woman is uglier than them.

I wonder if Serena Williams can act… :think:

attorneymom says:

Fare, not fair. Sorry.

AM not yet I meant to record it and forget but BET will show it again… I :heart: Eve and can’t wait for her to come back out… if she comes back like she was when she first came out

T.Y'z Cha Cha says:

That haircut is cute on King sans the BET star….awwwww

Al-Ameera says:

@ AM I just watched it on another site. It was actually pretty decent. Basically told me what I already knew but still good

MissHarlem says:

It would be nice if after that documentary women in hip hop can stick together however I forgot I live on Earth where us sticking together is few and far in between.

pinksghetti says:

Of course he falls for the beautiful, wholesome and innocent Kim K…

@ Man,

Stop trying to get people to talk bad about our girl Kim. (I like her in a different way than you do though ;)

Smdh @Man you’re setting her up for a lot of hate even with those changes…

Lol Bigtyme I didn’t cover my eyes unfortunately and I’m not gone say what I thought

@PINKS
    “Of course he falls for the beautiful, wholesome and innocent Kim K…”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

@ Man,

__________________________________________________________________________

You know I hate it when people hate on Kim.
    **I bet we like her in a similar way!**

I’m excited for T.I. and Chris in particular. They’ve shown they can draw almost as much as a Tyler Perry film at the box office. I know that isn’t much by white folks standards, but that’s pretty good for a black movie. Too bad bootleggers knock fire from their numbers. I’m gonna go check it out this weekend for sure.

Sorry for the typos everybody… I’m typing on an hr’s sleep

pinksghetti says:

You know I hate it when people hate on Kim.
    **I bet we like her in a similar way!**

____________________________

@ Only in your fantasy, LOL. She is hot though (said in a hetero way).

Cinderella says:

****************************************

Lil Jaden did 55 milli the first week and I thought it was a flop. I had to learn most movies don’t take in 100 million the first week. Tyler’s movies stay in the 25 million range and he’s considered a success so these guys did pretty well all things considered.

By comparison Bow Wow’s movie did 10 milli.

kwall says:

congrats to the kang and ‘nem on the movie numbers.

Thetruth32 says:

:offtopic:
    The famous wax museum unveiled Rihanna’s waxy today… No update on your girl Sandra

Daisy says:

Karate kid was good

I don’t think Kimberly Elise is ugly

Man, I just don't care™ says:

Kimberly Elise is part frog.

Ms. Thickness says:

@MAN YOU ARE A FOOL

Thetruth32 says:

________________________________
    I digs me some Ri-Ri but is she an icon? Back in the day wasn’t the musuem for icons only. How do they have room to display everybody that pops up on TV? :shrugs:

Redeemed777 says:

And by the way, T.I. has now become officially UGLY LOOKING just like kevin liles, jayz, and all the other behind closed doors devil worshippers.

ggouch says:

@ Daisey…I wasn’t expecting Othello….I got what I was looking for. I think it was a good movie. it will be in my collection when it becomes available.

But even with that said they had opportuntities to go deeper in some areas….Idris’s sister….Zoe’s character’s demise…those parts would have grabbed my heart strings if they had been developed it a little more. Perhaps a flashback scene to give us more insight on T.I’s characters revenge motives? It had room to go deeper IMO…but choose instead to give us the Chris Brown chase scene(which I applaud him for because I understand he did the bulk of his own stunts…..)

It was a good movie….had it been cast with anybody else….you would have had a been here down that moment.

*ON TOPIC*
    Sandra, that is so hawt that TIP called you personally, to thank you for your help in the movie’s success. That speaks volumes.
    As soon as I heard that edged out “The Exorcism” by only $150,000…I realized how much every bit of marketing helped the movie reach the #1 spot.
    Also, love the fact TIP went personally to theatres buying tickets for people in line and concessions for people that already paid.
    OTHER CELEBS NEED TO TAKE NOTE — “HOW TO GIVE BACK TO YOUR FANS 101″

Choco says:

Oh good for them so glad – I’m officially DONE today not a nice girl today :cry:

dcwife1622 says:

Congrats to the Takers cast and the producer John Luessenhop…this movie was supposed to come out 5 years ago and it went through so many ups and downs. Screen Gems stood behind the producer when his son got really sick and he needed to take time off.People thought the film would never see the light of day..It’s so funny that Tyrese and Terrance Howard were in the original cast and TI and Idris took their parts. Then the film was put on hold when TI went to jail and Chris Brown got in trouble…So they deserve this :danban:

SN @Man your chit is so full of stereotypes. Tyler Perrry Jr!

Thetruth32 says:

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

Thetruth32 says:

________________________________
    ———–
    Yeah I thought so too. Guess it don’t matter anymore, but her wax look good tho.

@DC WIFE
    “SN @Man your chit is so full of stereotypes. Tyler Perrry Jr!
    ___________________________________________________________________________

It’s a work in progress! :hater:

Redeemed777 says:

@CorporateHoodB-tch you said….

“…love the fact TIP went personally to theatres buying tickets for people in line and concessions for people that already paid.
    OTHER CELEBS NEED TO TAKE NOTE — “HOW TO GIVE BACK TO YOUR FANS 101? ”

The Bible says:

” HAVING A FORM OF GODLINESS, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts ( such as lusting over the movie takers because of the all-star cast ), Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth “

Anna says:

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

Thetruth32 says:

________________________________
    ~~~~~~~~
    Wasn’t a Star on Hollywood considered a honor and that you earned it? Why does Paris Hilton and the Olsen Twins have one? As much as I do like some celeb reality shows, there is no mystery anymore. We know what they are eating for dinner while still eating it.

Anna says:

Redeemed777 says:

@CorporateHoodB-tch you said….

OTHER CELEBS NEED TO TAKE NOTE — “HOW TO GIVE BACK TO YOUR FANS 101? ”

The Bible says:

~~~~~~~
    You played Sissy Spacek’s mother in the movie “Carrie”. Sorry didn’t mean to make light of what you are delivering. I just had a light bulb moment.

@Anna…thanx for that one…I had no idea how to respond to that :dead:

Anna says:

CorporateHoodB-tch says:

Thetruth32 says:

________________________________
    ~~~~~~~~
    _________________________________________________

Even Bethenney (RHONY) showed herself peeing in a cup in her wedding dress. Where do they draw the line?

attorneymom says:

@Al-Ameera and @MissHarlem I would like to see a Life After on all the female rappers. I would like to know what they are doing now, especially Sha Rock of the Funky Four + One More. She inspired me to rap when I was much younger.

MC Lyte said something that was profound. She said that normally a female MC had to be introduce into game by a male rapper. How can you the male rappers support a female rapper when their music is misogynistic? Blank stare.

@AM…I know it sounds like an oxymoron but Jay Z and Foxy Brown used to battle each other on the same song. Which was an excellent way to showcase how Foxy could flow hard as a dude but with sex appeal. Same for Lil Kim and Biggie (no matter who wrote the lyrics).
    But I have much respect for the ones that didn’t have to use sex appeal for attention as well.

attorneymom says:

Here I am demonstrating my rap and spoken word skills. LOL. Enjoy.

Age 41

Age 21

attorneymom says:

@CHB Do you like Queen Pen and Yo-Yo? I like both of them.

Sidebar: Didn’t Lyte start the ruff neck craze?

Queen Pen and Yo-Yo both were great. Yep, Lyte started it!

FloridaChick813 says:

NO this child is not the coolest kid in the south…. My son is :D

But i’ll give him second runner up though, cause he is a lil cuuutttiiieeee!!!!!

Daisy says:

@GG Zoe wasn’t needed IMO and TI told what happened n the past vs flashbacks (which I am not a fan of anyway) I see what u r saying though

prettypink says:

@Daisy

I think Zoe’s character helped show where TI’s animosity toward the group came from. I think he was a shady character anyway, but men are possesive over their money and women. TI was salty over both, and that was the fuel behind why he did what he did.

DeCori J says:

Congratulations Tip and the whole cast of “Takers”! They can’t deny a great film.