Exclusive: Polow Da Don weighs in on the Chris Brown, Raz B feud

Music producer Polow Da Don graciously agreed to comment on the Twitter feud that erupted on the social networking site last night between singer Chris Brown and former B2K member, Raz B.

Polow, who loves Brown like a little brother, as well as a best friend, said Brown should not have responded to Raz B

Here’s what Polow said in his own words:

“I think he never should have responded, number 1. But, he’s 21-years-old, um, he knows the world was watching… it was his natural instinct to respond. I actually hit him after it kept going on and on. I said, ‘yo, you made your point. You need to kill it, bro. It’s going to turn into something, and you’re going in a positive direction now. So don’t play into it anymore.’”

“I feel like Raz B… is searching for something. I think he’s got a plan… and everybody keeps falling into it. I think Chris Brown really has the talent to be a Michael Jackson. As you know, I did my [Thanksgiving] Carnival and he was my headliner. That dude is electrifying. Music needs him. But he needs to just tighten up on the things he does outside of performing. He’s still a kid who’s finding his way into manhood. Unfortunately, he’s doing it publicly. We all did crazy stuff when we were 19, 20, 21 — all of us.”

“I think [the beef] was wack overall. It’s just hard to tell a 21-year-old — who has been a star since he was 15 — some of the things you learned from your mistakes. Some of the things he will have to experience on his own through mistakes. [Chris Brown] needs support. He’s a victim. That’s how I look at it. If you look at anybody who’s been in the spotlight since he was a child, they have… difficulties in life because they have to grow up in front of everybody, you know?”

“…Even as a victim, you got to say ‘I’ve got to change this, I gotta change that. I gotta do better at this’. You have to point the finger at yourself no matter what. Because you chose to be this [public] figure. You chose to say I’m great, you chose to do all these things. I feel like special people have to achieve different tasks than the rest of us. That kid is so special, so every little mistake that he makes, God is going to punish him double.”

“It’s almost like running for president; your whole record got to be clean. I just think, man, he shouldn’t have fell for it. But people won’t understand Chris Brown until something tragic happens, and he’s… not here anymore, or when he’s a lot older. But his story is an amazing story, and um, that’s why I just… every time I’m around him, I like to create a loving environment for him and we just have fun.”

Click link to read more

“Even when he was going through this stuff, you see us, like, on a yacht, uh, tryna throw a party for him or something like that. I just try to keep the energy in a positive area, you know what I’m saying? That’s what I could offer to him ’cause I know that’s what he needs more than everything else. Just positivity around him because he’s going through it, you know? And there’s nobody to support him.”

“There’s a saying that, um, it takes a village to raise a man. And I just feel like a lot of people wasn’t there for him. Instead of taking it any other way, he took it as nobody was messing with him. [He thought] ‘I was the most popular thing in the world, everybody was wanting something from me last week, but now I can’t get nobody to help me…’”

“That’s why he cried on BET. That was real, like. It was bigger than Michael Jackson. That really was him finally letting go. Him finally, like, he couldn’t take it. He was overwhelmed! You got to understand, I know everybody in music! You got to understand, I called everybody to do something for him at some point. And [their response] was ‘no, no, no, no, no!’”

“Chris brown, in particular, I feel like every new generation, from an entertainment aspect, I feel like he is THE BEST. He’s 21-years-old. Can’t nobody see him in his bracket. And even the generation before — can’t nobody see him. I tell Chris, God gave you the tools to work with, but everything else, you gotta work on.”

“I feel like from a musical aspect, Chris Brown is THAT person from a music aspect. If you ever see him around other entertainers, he’s inevitable. He sticks out like a sore thumb. That’s why he’s bouncing back. He’s coming back.”

“With somebody like Chris Brown, I feel like it’s my job [to help him]. He’s going to need people around him to always support him and keep him on the right track. When you’re told ‘yes’ all your life, you know, from 15 on, you’re just told ‘yes, yes, yes, yes’, you know, the outcome is very different for you than for anybody else. In the wrong hands, it can be a travesty.”

“I heard Mike Tyson say one of the most brilliant things: he said ‘you want to see a travesty? He said ‘take an 18-year-old kid’ — which was Mike Tyson when he was 18-years-old and won his first world championship — he said ‘take an 18-year-old kid and give him 30 million dollars and tell him there’s no such thing as no.’ He said ‘that’s a travesty.’ We can’t understand it because we don’t live that life.”

Tomorrow, Polow discusses the much-talked-about feud between R&B singers Keri Hilson and Ciara, Keri’s new album which is slated to drop next Summer, and the upcoming collabo Keri and Ciara might be working on together in the New Year!

124 Responses to “Exclusive: Polow Da Don weighs in on the Chris Brown, Raz B feud”

MissHarlem says:

:hug: I love ya Chris stay strong and fluck the haters!

MzDimplez1123 says:

I honestly don’t understand why ppl keep comparing CB to MJ :shrug:

2cents says:

I will ask again does anyone knoe if Mean and Out the Box still frequent SR?

Atypical says:

I think Polow Da Don needs to shave his nasty a$$ beard….#thatisall

STL OPINION! says:

Keri album for next summer? is that a typo? but to comment on his comments i think he is right chris shouldnt have responded! My mom has always told me “People going to always have something to say the thing is if u feel u need to respond to it or not” you dont have to respond to everything someone says to you he was fighting a battle w/ someone who doesnt matter anymore chris is trying to bring his brand back to what it was and raz b is trying to build a brand so he’s hurting chris more then chris is hurting him chris shouldve handled it like a grown man he says he is now an just not said anything but polow right when you 21 young and dumb cant nobody tell you nothing but chris just got knocked down 5 steps from the ladder for stopping for bull****!

Eb says:

Chris Brown loves the attention just as much as Raz B does :coffee:

MissHarlem says:

2CENTS yes they do MEAN workin like a slave but will pop in and so does OTB

Cocoabana says:

“WOLF PUZZY FACE”

Fluckin :dead: but the sewer rat did make great points.

Shakki212 says:

When are people gonna STOP making excuses for this jerk Chris? I keep hearing excuses about his age. He beat Rhi Rhi because he was young. He spazzed out on RazB because he’s young…I have an excuse, “HE’S JUST PLAIN STUPID”!!

goodnplenty1000 says:

:clap: nicely put polow…

Phrozen1der says:

I think he should’ve ignored it, but what’s more alarming is the threats that Raz B’s folks made on his life… I struggled reading Polows thoughts, but I think I get the jist of it all….Ummm is that him (Polow)in that last pic?? If so what happened?? Did he eat a sumo wrestler or something?? :shrug:

Peachpussycat says:

:woot: Chris Brown finally got his capital letters back in his name :woot: I knew he would grow on you Auntie.

@MzD

Thank. You. I was JUST about to say that. :coffee:

MissHarlem says:

COCOA :waves:

PHRO nah he just gained weight in the last 2 years and quick

Great points regardless :shrug:

West Coast Chick says:

I was gone say somethin, but @ Cha kilt ( yes, I said kilt) me with wolf puzzy face…. and you know me, I HAD to scroll back up and look at him again

low and behold! if this man dont have a wolf puzzy face, then I dont know what to tell you :rofl:

KrayZKat says:

I’m not a Polow fan, but he did have some words of wisdom for Chris. Hopefully Chris’s 21 year old behind will listen. In fact, why don’t they just stay off Twitter anyway? It seems to get so many of them in TROUBLE!

Also, there IS NO comparison to MJ. NEVER!

Phrozen1der says:

@MissH I agree, yeah that’s scary…that must be that 25 y/o+ spreading thing that men go through… *Lays on floor in cube and does 1,906 situps*

MissHarlem says:

I dont get Usher bein compared to MJ either :coffee:

West Coast Chick says:

:shocked: – thanks for pointing that out Peachpussycat

Sandra, were you typing too fast or is Chris a red -blooded human again in your book?

MissHarlem says:

LMAO @ PHRO nah thats just that I got real money now and I am gonna eat everything I dreamed of at anytime when I want what I want type thing ya know

MzDimplez1123 says:

@Harlem……I agree. I think Usher’s a lil closer than CB though.

YSoSerious says:

And Palow, I don’t think either you or Mike Tyson really knows what the word “travesty” means.

(ahem)

trav·es·ty (trv-st)
    n. pl. trav·es·ties
    1. An exaggerated or grotesque imitation, such as a parody of a literary work.
    2. A debased or grotesque likeness: a travesty of justice. See Synonyms at caricature.
    tr.v. trav·es·tied, trav·es·ty·ing, trav·es·ties
    To make a travesty of; parody or ridicule.

So, I’m a need you to stop trying to sound smart when you ain’t and stop excusing not so smart behavior. Thanks. :coffee:

MissHarlem says:

PEACH & WCC shhh I was hopin she didnt notice so she could do it again without thinking

MissHarlem says:

MZ I woud agree with you if this was URSHER circa pre Tameka

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Harlem…Now THAT, I definitely agree on. IT’s like being with her sucked the life outta him, knocked his chi off-balance or some other paranormal occurance.

West Coast Chick says:

Chris is OK- don’t want to take from his talent as an artist, but he has NEVER touched me the way Michael Jackson has.. ( get your minds outta the gutter… I’m not a 10 yr old boy) ..ANYWAY- Chris is good for some things, but a MJ prodigy is clearly reaching :rolleyes:

LaTechGrad02 says:

Well said, Polow. Chris is young and he’s got a lot of growing up to do but he needs more positive influences and role models in his life. He should step away from twitter and all of that for the time being.

West Coast Chick says:

Did my Cocoabana just called this fool a sewer rat?

:dead: and gone :cya:

MissHarlem says:

MZ her puzzy sucked the life out of his sexy and career

@ Peachpussycat: I gave cb his capital letters back out of respect to Polow Da Don – for this post ONLY. :coffee:

YSoSerious says:

I am an MJ stan for life and I do not agree about Ursher being any closer to him than CB.

They can beg, borrow and steal as much of Mike’s swag as they like but they, and anyone after them, will always just be imitators. No one will ever duplicate what MJ did and continues to do beyond the grave. Period.

(removes MJ4EVER stan hat and has a seat)

West Coast Chick says:

So skinny cooch keri is beefin with Ciara now? :rolleyes:

keri hates industry friends I see :coffee:

anyway- they are making this twitter fiasco into more than it should or wouls be.. I know razberry booty is happy :coffee:

Phrozen1der says:

Check back tomorrow when Polow talks about losing weight to set an example for you younger cats. :yes:

Cocoabana says:

Hey Harlem and West Coast, YSO, Dimpz and everyone!

MissHarlem says:

Awww DAMN SANDRA comment 25 goes out the window :no:
    SIGH I shall remember this day in history :lol:

STL OPINION! says:

Keri album for next summer? is that a typo?

No it isn’t a typo. You read correctly. Polow said that after the holidays, he and Keri will go back into the studio to crank out a hawt new album for the Summer. You can can read all about it in my Exclusive post tomorrow! :yes:

:waves: @ Cocoa

How goes it girl?

West Coast Chick says:

_________________________________

I figured as much :coffee:

West Coast Chick says:

_________________________________

I figured as much :coffee:

MzDimplez1123 says:

lol @ Yso……I give Ursher more credit for being a far better singer, I usta think he was a better dancer, and once having more swag.

IN the big picture, neither of them can touch him.

MissHarlem says:

HEYYY COCOA how you felt bout that NY snow :rolleyes:

:rofl: AGREED now sit down here and calm down

MissHarlem says:

*YSO

@Sandra

And why does Palow Da Don deserve that kind of respect again? :coffee:

Did anybody else notice the RazB poster hanging on the wall in his brother’s video?

Anyway…..Chris B. should have ignored it. Can’t lean on the “he is young” theory. The comment wasn’t didn’t even warrant that intense of a tweet. IMO

A simple “yo keep my name out your mouth homie” would have sufficed…..but who am I to tell him how to respond. That’s just how I would have handled but then again I”m going on 32

ChaCha says:

COCOAAAAAAAAAAAAA :hug: Hey bew bear!

@MissH

I am calm. I took my stan hat off and everything.* :lol:

*But I always keep it handy just in case.

Of course Polow is right about him being so young and surrounded by yes people. That will ruin anyone. This butt woopin is actually something that could do some good for him. But with that said I still don’t have a problem with him going in on Raz B other than the fact that it gave Raz B the attention fix he so desperately craved. N*gga even posted on Twitter he got a gig at the Milkshake place today and you know that is a result of his run in with Chris.

I think on the other side of the azz woopin Chris will be a better man.

Daisy says:

:clap: Very well stated

:rolleyes: He is NOT stupid he was YOUNG and made a dumb/stupid mistake and is still going through growing pains like everybody else did in their own way shape form or fashion. We have all done stupid things there was but ONE perfect man.

Polow clearly said he was wrong so have others nobody is making any excuses for him geesh reading is fundamental I tell you

@sandra thanks for the Chris Brown post

*********************************

:rofl: That’s what I figured.

jazi65 says:

Shakki212 says:

****************
    Preach! He was so proud of that little diploma he rec’d for anger mgmt but then a has been tweets something about you & you throw your progress out the window? He keeps saying he’s sorry…don’t talk about it BE about it!

Phrozen1der says:

@MissH :lol: true…

Daisy says:

@sandra thanks for the Chris Brown post

No problem. Thanks to Polow and Phillana! :clap:

Phrozen1der says:

@Sandra cool….Thnx Polow but I’m slim,and I workout so I’m good homie.. :thumbsup:

@Therapist I’m 27 and I would’ve NEVER RESPONDED..PERIOD! I don’t do back and forth I do this ——> :blink:

This butt woopin is actually something that could do some good for him.

But how many times does he have to go through this butt whipping? He’s 21. I know mature 21-year-olds who bought their first homes and went to work for Fortune 500 companies. Next year chris will be 22. What then? If he hasn’t learned anything by now… :shrug:

Phrozen1der says:

@Sandra exactly! I’m amongst THAT group of 21 y/o…I was graduating college that year…

Nicola says:

Chris Brown is a victim? A victim of his own stupidity and ignorance maybe, but why should I pity him for that? I do not understand why people still support this fool, when clearly he supports no one or nothing but his own ego.

Daisy says:

Just cause he finished anger mgt classes doesn’t mean he can’t or won’t get mad again in life geesh. He said he was only having fun yesterday and wasn’t mad/angry :shrug:

Chris Usher and Neyo all say they ARE NOT/WILL NOT be the next MJ they all know and state that their is only ONE MJ and nobody can replace him not even them

Pretty Girl Rock is a summertime song to me

taymorel says:

As a Chris stan, I am glad for this post, cause he said a lot of things that Chris fans have said about Chris. One day Chris will learn to ignore his haters.

But, I don’t think Chris is in the wrong in the feud with RazB. He didn’t start it. If he hadn’t responded people would say he was “weak” or a “punk” for letting it go. I think Chris got some respect from guys for sticking up for himself. And RazB will still be nothing after this dies down.

rostro says:

I agree with Polow. I love Chris Brown and a big part of me feels like he should have just ignored Raz B crazy ass but the other side of me understands why he felt the need to respond. I know way older people who would go in if someone came at them on twitter. If I was minding my business I would be pretty pissed if someone felt the need to mention my name. But hell its Raz B and he’s an attention whore so Chris shouldn’t have even extended his 15 mins of fame.

Eb says:

Y’all remember when Pollow was in the group Jim Crow “holler at a player, when you see me on the streets” :yahoo:

rostro says:

I know way older people who would go in if someone came at them on twitter.

Well, I’m a way older, fully grown woman who doesn’t go in at all on Twitter. I realize how dumb it makes me look to argue with ignorant people online. But I guess that insight comes with a maturity which chris brown does not possess.

Phrozen1der says:

@EB I remember that song… :lol:

pointhimout says:

number 2 i’m with you. what is with the constant comparison to MJ. he’s so far from it imo. be around for 1/3 of the years MJ held it down and then maybe it can be a thought.

As far as all the homo stuff he was saying, he’ll coming back and say some of his best friends are gay yada, yada, yada…u already know. piss off the gays and ur career will stay in the schitz, trust me. I will be the first to say if you’re attacked you have the right to respond, but do you have to ALL THE TIME?

it was very wack, including omarion’s lonely twit laughing at it all. twitter is the devil when it falls into the wrong hands.

aqtpie says:

Ughhh He apologized for this but his apologizes are like TI’s to ME. I know this post aint about Rih Rih’s a$$ but a lot of people assume it was Rih Rih who just had to have set Chris off that night by hitting him first (for some, he allegedly put up with SOOOOOOOO much of her uncontrollable anger that he just couldn’t take it anymore) but his ranting tweets prove to me that it doesn’t take much/someone to physically touch him to make him lose control. Some how Rih Rih’s alleged anger issues and sometimes seemingly drunkard partiness (?) seems miniscule to his rants. Yes I did a few dumb things at the age of 21 but I let a helluva a lot go too. I hope he gets it together because I somewhat agree with PDD!!

Daisy says:

I think twitter beefs or tweefs as Missy (what up) called them are dumb BUT not everybody feels the same way. Some ppl young and old ignore shade being thrown at them others not so much.

@eb I remember that song as well

Al-Ameera says:

@Sandra, other 21 yr olds may not have had his circumstances. Abusers, generally come from an abusive home & he grew up in Hollywierd, I’m sure that didn’t help. With good people, he may can be helped since he is so young.

You know one of God’s attributes is mercy, everyone is entitled some.

YSoSerious says:

Anger management isn’t about never getting angry, that’s humanly impossible. It is about learning how to direct/control your anger. And I feel that this latest Twitter spat shows Chris still needs work in that area.

And if Chris wasn’t angry in his responses to Raz B’s provocations, he sure as hell fooled me. If he was pissed off and felt justified in being pissed off he shouldn’t back down now that he’s gotten backlash (again). If your man enough to say it, be man enough to own it. :coffee:

starstatus says:

I don’t understand the people that say he should have responded to that statement Raz made when it was true. So what does he gain by responding when he didn’t even acknowledge what was said? He didn’t respond maturely. He basically just started making a bunch of gay insults and acting childish. Sure it was funny and all but really to me it made Chris look like he had no sympathy for the incident that happened with Rihanna and immature. How many of these twitter wrongs has he had already?

So I guess since he can’t resist his emotions the next chick that says something HE THINKS is out of line about him, he’s going to react before thinking just like with Rihanna and just like with Raz. He really hasn’t learned anything in my opinion. I’ll believe it when I see it.

humanly should be inhumanly

Thanks.

Phrozen1der says:

I swear I can’t take the hypocrisy of people…. God forgives us for all of the sins that we do day in and day out. YET as mere humans/mortals when a man makes a mistake such as Mike Vick or Chris Brown neither of whom killed anyone (humans) we cannot forgive them?? Thus making their every move tabloid fodder and big news???? I’m sure glad I know a man who looks high and low and does’nt judge because if it were up to man/woman to decide our eternal fate we’d ALL be in trouble…. :coffee:

West Coast Chick says:

happy New Year!!! Im finally out this bish!! :danban1:

Happy a safe one ya’ll :bye:

@ West Coast Chick: Happy New Year, hun! Be safe. :bye:

humanly should be inhumanly

You had it right the first time. Congrats. :thumbsup:

@ Al-Ameera: How many excuses can we make for him? Everybody has had childhood circumstances that they were able to overcome. The problem is this boy is dysfunctional. He has emotional issues that need to be addressed before he snaps on the wrong one.

Dawn says:

Cha and WCC I logged in to be off topic and cuss you both out for encouraging me to watch Football Wives online… I hate u both for this fuc*ery…

aqtpie says:

...people assume it was Rih Rih who just had to have set Chris off that night by hitting him first (for some, he allegedly put up with SOOOOOOOO much of her uncontrollable anger that he just couldn’t take it anymore) but his ranting tweets prove to me that it doesn’t take much/someone to physically touch him to make him lose control.
    :clap: :preach:

YSoSerious says:

My position on forgiveness is if you didn’t do anything to me directly, I don’t need your apology and you don’t need my forgiveness. Doesn’t mean I won’t talk about you though. But it’s (usually) nothing personal.

In today’s culture, too many people get so wrapped up in the lives of celebrities that they feel entitled and like they are owed something other than what a person is being paid to do, be it singing, acting, whatever.

We just love putting people on pedestals so we can laugh when they inevitably trip up and fall back among us common folk.

ChaCha says:

Im so glad there are so many people in the world that are even keeled and non temperamental, can walk on water and look down on people. Thank goodness! :rolleyes:

PHRO :clap: You did that :yes: I HIGHLY and SERIOUSLY doubt that when and if EVER Chris Brown crosses paths with Razmanian Debil he aint gonna haul off and punch him. I dont care if you take a bazillion anger management classes, you have the right to get angry as well as deal with your anger. At some point as you get older you have to decide how you want to dispose ofand deal with that anger. Chris Brown is not a mad man, he is not a monster .

Phrozen1der says:

@Yso Say that! :yes:

@ChaCha Thnx,and I fully agree….

ChaCha says:

@ DAWN… mah bad Suga lumps now go watch Basketball wives… its equal the fluckery :rofl:

:cosign: YSO # 78

And your assuming it wasnt :shrug: annnnnnnnnnd the world will never know because “Rih Rih” saw how Chris’s career took a temporary nosedive and will nevvvvvvver admit to anything other than to the images of herself that surfed the net for the world to see. I bet when he was typing his “rant” back on the computer his INCREDIBLE HULK/BEAST side came out and keyboard keys were flying everywhere…Im sure he banged his laptop against the wall a few times in a fury with red bloodshot eyes…or maybe he threw it on the ground and started stomping it out a la flashbacks of that uneventful night….. GTFOH!!!!!!

@Phro

Thanks. I mean, I might be the first one to laugh when someone falls on their face but I laugh at myself when I fall down. :shrugs:

I don’t hold anybody to a higher standard than I hold myself to. But I tend to hold myself to pretty high standards cause I want to strive to better/more than I am.

Maybe it’s wrong of me to expect everyone else to think that way. To each his own and to thine own self be true etc.

Phrozen1der says:

@Yso Exactly!

@ChaCha :lol: At the image of him doing that…hahaah!

ChaCha says:

@YSO… nope …never! Expect to be un-forgiven..dont ever expect to be treated equal…once you make a mistake you need to understand your life is done for.. you will never be anything more than a person that has made a mistake…never seek retribution/restoration/redemption…dont even!

OH YEAH YOU AINT FAMOUS :rofl: Only the famous ones have that issue!

Al-Ameera says:

—————————–
    I absolutely agree. He has emotional issues that need to be address, he needs help.

Bashing him on a regular basis, purposely provoking him and NOT putting his name is caps, is hardly that help.

What would you like, him to be thrown in jail? I can guarantee you, as someone that has worked with juvenile offenders, putting an already angry, young clueless kid in jail will only add fuel to the fire. Why don’t you reach out to him and mentor him since you seem to have all the answers

aqtpie says:

To be honest yep I’m assuming it wasn’t her actions the same EXACT way others ASSUME that it was. Personally Imma eat and shyt either way. Your description of what could have happened and his own twitter rants does make ME think that he is definitely capable of doing just what you described. Honestly though it’s what ever, we all have opinions that differ, if the world always agreed this would be a ****ed up boring place!!

YSoSerious says:

Oh, and for everyone saying the Crianna incident was just one youthful mistake, how many more “mistakes” do you think he would have made if that pic hadn’t got leaked and the whole thing had been covered up?

Or is all the evidence that domestic abusers tend to be repeat offenders until they are exposed/jailed/killed by their victims just so much BS? :coffee:

aqtpie says:

AMEN!!!!!!

Jerrica says:

:cosign: W/ Daisy, Cha Cha and Phrozen. Ya’ll said that!

Hey everyone!

Jerrica says:

Well we already knew what had happened before the picture even got out because at the pre show for the grammy’s they said what happened and people put two and two together when they said he beat up and “girl” then all of a sudden Ri-Ri wasn’t going to be there.

Hey Jerrica :waves:

Okay. I honestly don’t remember the sequence but I believe you are right about that.

I wasn’t there, but I personally don’t believe that that was the first time they fought like that. That kind of violence has to escalate to that point. And if it did come out of the blue like that, I think that would be even worse.

So I think that to say this was one youthful mistake diminishes the deeper implications of it.

If Chris has been reformed and taught the error of his ways, I’m glad for him he shouldn’t be labeled a woman beater and nothing else.

But I will still make the occasional joke cause I’m just an azz like that sometimes. :lol:

Jerrica says:

Hey YSO!

I don’t believe that was the first time either. I make my jokes too!!! :lol:

2012 says:

All I know is that Chris Brown needs the right person ( like me ) to deliver him a very good ass whooping.

His only cure is for someone ( like me ) to BEAT THE BRAKES OFF HIS ASS.

He takin bout he ain’t no scary R&B dude…

Nigga don’t let me catchu round my way, cause I’m whooping ass, and if yo body guard interferes, I’m whooping his ass too!

2012 says:

He lucky it what’en my sister or daughter…his ass probably 6 feet under by now.

2012 says:

I feel like he aint humbled hisself at all. You can still do what you do, but do it on the low and out the spotlight.

Why this nigga still showing face since the tragic incident????

rjk8 says:

Hey Sandra,

OMG look at Polow & Keri they are the same color. WTF Can bleach do that?

JL says:

Speak ur mine Chris and stand up for yourself

Peachpussycat says:

**looks at Sandra’s blog roll** Ok, I’m safe. Soooooo I strolled over to World Star Hip Hop and clicked on the video of Lil Red Riding Hood sucking off 50 bears (dudes) in the park. :shocked: :wails: Whhhyyyyy?? I wanna jump through this screen and slap this ho so she can wake the fluck up!! No respect AT ALL! I almost had tears in my eyes cause this is somebody’s daughter, maybe mother. SMH!!!

Try this again: :wail:

Peachpussycat says:

And her pimp (I’m assuming) is heard in the video saying “Who’s next, get your money worth”.

Peachpussycat says:

Oh my gosh, there are several of these :chickenhead: s out there. There is one that is pregnant… :wail:

@ Al-Ameera: You’ve worked with institutionalized juvenile offenders. So you should already know that once they pass the point of no return (about age 8), there is no helping them.

Peachpussycat says:

I feel so sorry for women like that. Someone has convinced her that’s all she’s worth. :(

Tink Tink says:

@Peach
    That’s some crazy sh!t….I know a couple of people walked away with an added STD :smh:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did too! I was hoping during the 20 minute video that someone would stand up and say that’s enough. But nope!

Peachpussycat says:

You watched the whole thing?! :blink:

Peachpussycat says:

@Tink, oh I’m sure there were all kinds of STD’s out there and I only saw a couple of men using condoms. I could barely watch the whole video. I had to keep stopping it every few minutes. It was disturbing.

Peachpussycat says:

@Sandra :yes: :wail: I just finished. I had to keep stopping it every few minutes or so. I was floored at the disrespect going on out there. Grown ass men (grandpa’s too!) out there acting like they never had/seen puzzy! crazy!

Ace says:

*runs to worldstarhiphop*

Ace says:

i kid i kid…oh so serious

Peachpussycat says:

@ Ace, :lol: Don’t do it… It made me mad.

Ace says:

@PPC

Don’t worry i went but was getting sucked into the niggadom as i searched so i left before i screamed out “FLOCKA” …couldnt find vid in time…i felt myself slipping away….

Peachpussycat says:

:lol: It should have been under yesterday’s date Ace. Maybe they took it down. Hopefully they did. I can’t go there to search cause I’m at work. But it was horrible…

Ace says:

I just took to risk …to go back…spotted it 500000 views…

but couldn’t press play as I’m at work….which is probably a good thing..

flsun99 says:

CB is young yet that doesn’t give him a pass to act stupid, but think about it; how many of us at 21 years old were mature? Most (not all) of us have done some extremely immature and irresponsible things in our early 20′s and look back now in disbelief at our actions. The mature thing for CB was to ignore the rants of RazB (who definitely needs some counseling), but being that CB is not “there yet” he did what naturally comes to immature people, REACT. I’m glad Polow called and told him to chill. He needs more folk in his ear encouraging him to do the RIGHT thing vs. having people around him that don’t care about his well being and only concerned about themselves and reaping the benefits of his success.

pv2forchrist says:

Goodmorning Everyone!

First off I barely post comments! Thank you Ms. Sandra for garnering this post. I was there at the carnival, and let me just take a moment and list all of the artist that gave back to the community. Chris Brown, Lloyd Polite, Keri Hilson, Ludacris, Big Boi, Gucci Mane, Waka Flocka, Richgirl, bow wow, Polow, and more. (Sorry if I missed anyone). Futhermore, I am barely no ones fan, I don’t buy music nowdays, and I’m very much into music researching. In other words I’m very hard to please musically. Let me say from the bottom of my heart Chris Brown bought tears to my eyes…that young man has IT. He stood out from all of those performers and just bought back that feeling of when you saw Michael in his prime. Its no other way then to describe it…I agree w/ every word Polow stated….remember we are on the outside looking in..not on the inside…God bless you Chris Brown and Raz-B. Its clear that both young men need guidance. With love, Ty

**************************

Feel sorry for the men too. They are just as desperate, stank and low down. In fact they are even more stank because they paid money to screw those broke down hoes, in public, on camera.

Kitrina says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

I honestly don’t understand why ppl keep comparing CB to MJ

Neither do I, his career is borderline over, no more arenas for Chris he gonna be doing shows at BB Kings (its considered a good venue for someone like Tank but Chris u fell off)

Does this chit really warrant this much attn – damn it was only twitter words were exchanged :rolleyes:

SUP SR HAPPY NEW YEAR :party:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY! :party: :yahoo:

ogi says:

I am 22 years old, but you would never catch me exchanging words on twitter with anyone. I say what I wanna say and move on. I receive hateful messages on twitter, however, I would never respond. So Chris shouldn’t be excused for such behavior. Afterall, Rihanna didn’t respond even when Razb sent her countless messages.

H.B.I.C says:

I find it rather telling how the Chris Brown supporters are always talking about his ‘talent’ never mind that he’s a batterer. That lil nicca only cared about his career he doesn’t give a damn about reforming he just wanted to get back on the charts and will learn how to pick and abuse chicks that won’t snitch in the future. Polow the Don of course is a supporter he’s yet one of the many black men who detest black women and have nothing but praise for non black especially white chicks. The sad truth is that overall Black men mean no good to Black women. They are encouraged to disrespect and abuse Black women. They are raised with the mentality the he with the most h*oes win. In the black entertainment industry black men applaud each other for their infidelities, verbal disrespect of women and see nothing wrong with physically abusing women to keep them in line. Those that support Chris Brown encourage this behaviour to continue. It seems that 90% of the Black population no longer stand for anything. Any given day you read the boards and you have supporters for batterers (chris brown), adultry (alicia keys, Dwanyne Wade), bastard breeders (monica, keyshia cole insert the numerous names) pedophiles (r. kelly and pleasure p)Tv coonery etc. etc. I for one am never surprised when I hear about all the negative satistics against our people. The plantation is well occupied long after ‘emancipation’.

Libran Vulture says: