A white man who carried out six brazen bank robberies wearing a silicone mask designed to resemble a black man, faces up to 35 years in prison when he is sentenced on January 7, 2011.

On Monday, Conrad Zdzierak, 30, pleaded guilty to one count of aggravated robbery and five counts of robbery in exchange for dismissal of 12 charges. The mask was so lifelike that police initially arrested a black man for the crimes.

From the DailyMail:

'Conrad apologises to everyone, is sorry for any harm he has caused and accepts responsibility for his actions,' his lawyer Christopher McDowell said.

Zdzierak stole about $15,000 in the robberies of four banks, a credit union and a pharmacy that occurred in March and April - crimes in which witnesses reported that the robber was black and surveillance video appeared to show a black man.

Zdzierak's masked resemblance to the black man who was initially arrested was so similar that some witnesses even identified a photo of the black man as the one who robbed them, McDowell said.

The prosecutor's office would not release the name of the wrongly accused man.

Zdzierak was arrested at a hotel after his girlfriend called police after seeing reports of the robberies and finding two masks and money stained by dye that is used to track robbers, The Cincinnati Enquirer reported.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTFZyl7hfBw Str8Cpt

I'm not gonna lie when I heard about this story, I thought about being getting "white" makeover and knocking off a bank....

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTFZyl7hfBw Str8Cpt

The girlfriend must have been a sista! Becky would not have turned on her man :lol:

• aqtpie

Wow!!! :shocked:

• aqtpie

He got about 15 years less than he would have gotten if he were really black!!

:blink:@this disguise

Ol Conrad had the "thug" appearance on lock :rofl:

• Pikaso

Next time he need to get a ride or die chick..

• ALBoy

@aqt you already know they was ready to give the big black robbing dude life wait he only playing like he black plus he said sorry lets give hime 35 years with possibilty of parole in two months :yes: gotta love the System

:rofl: at this dam post

• StillASassyOne

Whoever that Black man is who was arrested and wrongly identified at first is finna get BROKE THE HELL OFFF!!!!!

• Anna

Pikaso says:

Next time he need to get a ride or die chick..

~~~~~~~~
    LOL. Will there be a next time? He's 30 now and got 35yrs.

• aqtpie

:rofl: @ALBoy

• ALBoy

@Pikaso Nah ma next time he need to get a job
    and he robbed four banks and only got fifteen thousand he must have went to southtrust on there last day :no: who robs banks on mondays Tard

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3hBYTkI-sE&NR=1 YSoSerious

So, Conrad is sorry huh? Fluck him and his sorry.

Once again America's favorite scapegoat, the black man, gets the blame when he didn't do anything. Bull. Chit. :mad:

And I hope the black dude they arrested can sue the fluck out of everyone involved, starting with Conrad. :coffee:

• CFREE

@SASSY, u mean to tell me they arrested somebody behind this shyt? Wow, guess all black men look alike, to get identified as a fake masked black man, what in d h3ll :rolleyes:

• Anna

StillASassyOne says:

~~~~~~~~~~
    Yep. I wonder why they are keeping his idenity secret, does he know? Are they trying to keep the amublance chasing lawyers at bay? Can he really sue for being wrongfully accused? We all have a twin.

• lakercrazy

so are we staying in this post or what???

• ALBoy

@SASO nope they probably puy some other charges on him and thats a wrap for him You Black you guilty

Is that mask a OJ Simpson replica :think:

puy=put

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU kingstonn

omg!
    he actually went through all of that trouble to get a face made? :rolleyes: that sounds like this arab woman who killed her son and buried him in the woods and then claimed a young black man wearing a hat did it. the houston police actually took to arresting every young black man who had on a hat in a 5 mile radius of that woman's house. :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ITwseq9CRs Ace

did everyone move to a new post and didnt tell me chit?

• mirsmommy

Muhfuggas always wanna blame a black man. :no:

• ALBoy

@Kingston that kind of stuff happens all the time then when they find out Black dude didnt do it they like oh my bad gone go back to your life. Who finna hire you once you been in prison I dont care what they retract they cant take back the way people see you feel about you. I hope dude does sue and Gets paid and doesnt end up committing "jail suicide"

• jazi65

He's not half as sorry as he's gonna be when he meets the brothas in lock up.

• ALBoy

But to tell the truth I saw the mask and i was like is that Charles dude i worked with Im talkin bout looks just like him
    maybe we all do look similar to someone else to a point :shrug:

• ELove

I VIVIDLY Remember this Story (STR8 Spooky-AZZ Shyt...) :blink:

@Str8Cpt :rofl: :dead:

• Anna

He's not a bad lookin guy. He looks younger than 30, he must have been a bad boy friend and she killed two birds w/one stone, bf is in jail and reward money. Now he gets to be someons bytch mate.

• ALBoy

@ Jazi this is what Im saying dude gone be hemorraging for the next thirty five years

• ELove

@Anna :rofl: :rofl: :dead:

• jazzyiest

Well, well...if you want to keep the heat off your a** for anything just blame it on a black man. :yes:

AND this fool only got 15K after robbing 4 banks, a pharmacy AND a credit union?!?!? :wtf:

How in the hell do you only get 15K???? He should be on The Worlds Dumbest Criminals.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkxcY7YFU kingstonn

:rofl: @ Jazi..

• Redeemed777

You see....

the children of Esau.

Idumea, Edomites, Caucasians.

Christ is coming back for Jacob's children and descendants, not Esau.

The World is Esau's inheritance.

Jacob's inheritance will be the New Jerusalem, after God Almighty destroys satan, all Idumea, and Idumea worshippers, and wicked children of Israel who's gone astray like Judas Iscariot ( jayz and kanye )

• MissHarlem

He's a dumb ass you made that mask and only get 15 grand now that has to be the dumbest chit ever. I actually feel sorry for his stupidty sad part is I dont even believe he will serve the whole 35.

• ALBoy

He paid 5k for the mask then stole 15k and had ink on it so he in the hole by about 7k beacuse of lawyer fees and court cost he's an idiot

• Anna

MissHarlem says:

He’s a dumb ass you made that mask and only get 15 grand now that has to be the dumbest chit ever. I actually feel sorry for his stupidty sad part is I dont even believe he will serve the whole 35.

~~~~~~~~
    He won't, he only got 15K between 6 diff places, that's = to 2500k/robbery. It will get appealed, I think he got 35 yrs because he pretended to be a black person and not to start a riot, I am sure they already told him he will not serve that much time, but need to keep the peace.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWW5NhVpi_U Man, I just don’t care™

:think: That mask looks like someone famous... can't put my finger on it.

• AWESOME ARSENAL

"When asked if the falsely accused man would be released the Police Department issued a statement. "We would let him go but the paper work has already been filed. Also, he is black so we would have gotten him for something sooner or later. The American justice system is the most fair in the world, so he will have the opportunity to prove his innocence in court. I think the community is very relieved to have this menace off of the streets."

• jazzyiest

@ Man

Looks like O.J. to me. :rofl:

• candibfly

he looks like money mayweather :coffee:

• Princess Smarty-Pants

We all remember stories where a white or colored person other has blamed schidt on a black man to steer the investigation away from themselves. I think they should tack on an extra charges and make it a hate crime (like if you beat up a gay man and call him a faggot or queer while doing so). Maybe not just like that but similar. This is starting to irk me.

:offtopic: Jessica Simpson is pregnant and she need to stop lying. And Eva Marcille appears to be getting thick. I've never bought into the notion that good peen will spead you out but me thinks Lance does it a little different than Flo Rida. Any who does Gabby Sidibe always look shiny? Make up artists tell all so that I can avoid that at all costs.

• MissHarlem

ANNA I believe that too 35 was just for pretending to be black and not have Al Sharpton on that ass

• Princess Smarty-Pants

I thought you didn't get much time for a bank robbery as long you don't hurt anybody and why does the mask look like Holyfield?

• jazzyiest

@ Princess

Bwahahaha! To all of that Off Topic ish you just posted. Gabby does always look shiny. Truth be told I don't think she wears makeup often. I think she just shows up at the events and what you see is what you get. LOL

As for Eva, she does look a little thicker than normal. It looks good on her though. It's not super thick but she looks good sans the platinum blond hair. :nono:

• ELove

@Princess (Comment #43)
    For YT that's the case but for Black Males they get the Federal Book thrown at them (Real...) There was a case where a Black MAN orchestrated a Bank Robbery (Didn't EVEN do it Himself...) and got about 50 years if I'm NOT Mistaken :blink:

• jazzyiest

:offtopic:

Tonight's game is going to be BANANAS!!!!

Go Heat!!! :cheer: :cheer:

• Princess Smarty-Pants

:offtopic: What say you all about Jazzmine Sullivans' new cd and also Chrisette Michelle?

psp my new bff :hug:

• Fated4Greatness

only 15000 and you hit up 4 places?? he sucks as a robber..

• Princess Smarty-Pants

Hey Candi! whatchu got on? if it aint matching your swarovski drenched heelys then you need to go change STAT!

• MzDetermined

Where they do that at? And why he had to use a black person to dress up as. It's funny how blacks are always stereotyped to be theifs etc...but really it's the white folk doing the most damage...this has really pissed me off!

• MissHarlem

I say both of those albums is damn good

• candibfly

dressed down today. i'm comfy in my frosty the snow man sequin boy shorts, rudolph baby tee that lights up over the nipples, and my hello kitty slippers.

• Princess Smarty-Pants

@Candi.... :rofl: sound fabulous.
    @Harlem Thanks!!!

• MzDetermined

StillASassyOne says:

______________________________________________________________________

You know he is they owe that man for each day he spent in jail!

• ALBoy

Come on jazzy not the sweet heat :no:

• Redeemed777

WHY ARE YALL SO SCARED TO TALK ABOUT WHITE FOLKS AND THEIR EVIL WAYS????????

• West Coast Chick

candibfly says:

dressed down today. i’m comfy in my frosty the snow man sequin boy shorts, rudolph baby tee that lights up over the nipples, and my hello kitty slippers.

________________________________________________________
    move the curtians so I can see better

:popcorn: :lol:

• West Coast Chick

Redeemed777 says:

WHY ARE YALL SO SCARED TO TALK ABOUT WHITE FOLKS AND THEIR EVIL WAYS????????

__________________________________________________

we got some Black devil folks too now.... :yes:

• Anna

Redeemed777 says:

WHY ARE YALL SO SCARED TO TALK ABOUT WHITE FOLKS AND THEIR EVIL WAYS????????

~~~~~~~~~
    It might be out of respect, not everyone on this site is black.

• http://www.twitter.com/cocoabana Cocoabana

Word? Why the hell is that masks nose so damn big? You know a white person made that!

• mirsmommy

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M A MUHFUGGIN MONSTER!!!!!! :whistle:

-nicki m.

What yall tawkin bout???? :popcorn:

• mirsmommy

Cocoa, who the hail is that in ya gravi?!?!?!? :blink:

• xcal86

Mike Tyson mask would have done him better. At least he would look the part... just sayin.

• http://myspace.com/necee518 yvonne79

Redeemed777 says:
    WHY ARE YALL SO SCARED TO TALK ABOUT WHITE FOLKS AND THEIR EVIL WAYS????????
    **********************
    Last I checked, evil came in many colors, shapes and sizes. Seriously, some of the things you say makes me want to muzzle you. REAL!!!

• http://www.twitter.com/cocoabana Cocoabana

Man.

• West Coast Chick

Anna says:

Redeemed777 says:

WHY ARE YALL SO SCARED TO TALK ABOUT WHITE FOLKS AND THEIR EVIL WAYS????????

~~~~~~~~~
    It might be out of respect, not everyone on this site is black.
    ___________________________________________________________
    U ok Anna?? :kiss:

• mirsmommy

Cocoabana says:

Man.
    _________________________

• West Coast Chick

mirsmommy says:

Cocoa, who the hail is that in ya gravi?!?!?!?

________________________________________________

Cocoabana says:

Man.
    __________________________________

:rofl: :rofl:
    She's lookin a little more masculine than I expected :rofl:

• candibfly

wcc were u getting fresh with me?! :shocked:

• jazzyiest

@ Al

I just hated the way Cleveland treated my boy LeBron. Like he owed them something. I have to go for the HEAT!

• mirsmommy

West Coast Chick says:

mirsmommy says:

Cocoa, who the hail is that in ya gravi?!?!?!?

________________________________________________

Cocoabana says:

Man.
    __________________________________

She’s lookin a little more masculine than I expected

:dead:

• Anna

West Coast Chick says:

Anna says:

Redeemed777 says:

WHY ARE YALL SO SCARED TO TALK ABOUT WHITE FOLKS AND THEIR EVIL WAYS????????

~~~~~~~~~
    It might be out of respect, not everyone on this site is black.
    ___________________________________________________________
    U ok Anna??
    ~~~~~~~~
    I'm fine. Sometimes it's fun to "push buttons". I don't discriminate, evil is evil and has not color. If all white ppl were evil why are they the ones adopting black kids when blacks usually only adopt when it's a family member. White ppl will spend yrs doing Missionary Work in a Third World Country. Yes it's easy to point the finger at the black man, should we still be surprised?

• http://CHARBEE97@TWITTER.COM CHARBEE

THAT IS THE MOST ABSURD BULLSHYT. THEY SHOULD HAVE GAVE HIM LIFE. LOWDOWN BA@#$%^%^D!!!!!!!!! SORRY ABOUT THE RANT BUT THAT PISSED ME OFF ROYALLY...

• jazzyiest

@ Mirs

Can you please remove your gravie???? My boss just passed by and started drooling at those big black cakes! :shocked: Hahahahahaha!

• mirsmommy

jazzyiest says:

@ Mirs

Can you please remove your gravie???? My boss just passed by and started drooling at those big black cakes! Hahahahahaha!
    _______________________________________

:lol: Tell ya boss stop drooling over the caged watermelons (c) ChaCha. :rofl:

I was gonna post another one, but it read "b ossip" accross the cheeks, and I doubt Sandra will lemme have that in the gravi. :lol:

• bnatural

This is post is so disturbing and that mask his creepy! I've never heard of this story....

• jazzyiest

@ Mirs

Hahahahahahaha! Yep, you know you would have been straight :ban: ed for that one. LOL

• http://www.twitter.com/cocoabana Cocoabana

By the way, that masks looks JUST like Young Jeezy in the other pictures i've seen...

• West Coast Chick

candibfly says:

wcc were u getting fresh with me?!

___________________________________

:ashamed: kind of....

• ELove

@Cocoa
    DAMN Gurl... At A Initial GLANCE it MOST CERTAINLY Does !!! :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWW5NhVpi_U Man, I just don’t care™

@COCOA
    "mirsmommy says:
    "Cocoa, who the hail is that in ya gravi?!?!?!? "
    ________________________________________________

Cocoabana says:
    "Man."
    ____________________________________________________________________________

I see...

• West Coast Chick

Cocoabana says:

By the way, that masks looks JUST like Young Jeezy in the other pictures i’ve seen…

___________________________

:dead: @ "the man" channeling young jeezy

• pointhimout

no humor at all. just wow.

• http://twitter.com/jaysreallife Jay Bee

Damn look at the features.. the lips the nose! #crazy black is so beautiful. I love our luscious lips and noses

• pointhimout

the more i look at this, it reminds me of that movei 'FACE OFF' w/john travolta. what did this guy do before he started robbing banks? did he work in a morgue(sp) or something where he took someone's face? folks just crazy.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

ALBoy says:

:rofl: :rofl:

• http://charactercorner.blogspot.com attorneymom

:offtopic:

I see Clifford everywhere on SR. Clifford and Grand Hustle are signing someone's check.

Let's change this site name to Clifford dot com or 59458-019 dot com.

• Redeemed777

WORD FOR THE DAY OF December 3rd, 2010

Your emotions, opinions, and traditions will NEVER change God's Words;

'' So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. ''

Isaiah 55:11

'' And thou shalt speak my words unto them, whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear: for they are most rebellious.''

Ezekiel 2:7

• Redeemed777

WORD FOR THE DAY OF December 3rd, 2010

Your emotions, opinions, and traditions will NEVER change God's Words;

'' So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it ''

Isaiah 55:11

Ezekiel 2:7

• Redeemed777

WORD FOR THE DAY OF December 3rd, 2010

Your emotions, opinions, and traditions will NEVER change God's Words;

Isaiah 55:11

'' And thou shalt speak my words unto them, whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear: for they are most rebellious ''

Ezekiel 2:7

• Redeemed777

Jesus did not come to CHANGE THE LAW, he came to FULFILL IT.

• Redeemed777

Jesus did not come to CHANGE THE LAW, he came to FULFILL IT

• Redeemed777

THE LAW IS THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD

YOUR OPINIONS WON'T CHANGE IT.

• Redeemed777

YOUR OPINIONS WON'T CHANGE IT

• Redeemed777

IF WHAT I JUST POSTED PISSES YOU OFF, THEN YOU ARE MAD AT GOD'S WORD NOT ME.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

IF WHAT I JUST POSTED PISSES YOU OFF, THEN YOU ARE MAD AT GOD'S WORD NOT ME.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

• ALBoy

Good Morning @ Redeemed Thats good Word!

• candibfly

Al why u always come on right when I do?

*waiting for a new post so I can set up for the bday party*

Oh fluckin gawd...

Auntie done went mad...she said."oh ya'll wnna talk about my baby,," BAM " Now you got to see him EWARYWHERE!"

• candibfly

i miss the gain ad :coffee:

Yeah i think i could deal with gain much better then 59458-019

• candibfly

since we were talking about sales lately...anyone else heard that beyonce's i am world tour cd went double platinum in a week?

haven't heard that ...let me go check :pc:

• ALBoy

@ MS lemonhead i think its some kind of connection :coffee: <==== really hot chocolate because it 48 degrees inside my office

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ITwseq9CRs Ace

WHose B day is it today? and monday?

• candibfly

cd or dvd, one of those. u know i don't hardly pay attn unless its El.

@Al yes, i feel the energy :coffee: <--- maxwell international peppermint mocha...i done already burnt my tongue and throat :(

• candibfly

cfree or cha cha, one of them. all i saw was party. ready to act a plum fool :thumbsup:

• ALBoy

cocoa sunday and cha cha monday but we gone act a donkey today though :yes:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ITwseq9CRs Ace

OK i'll go get the adult pinata(mini achohol and condems)...and a kid one for kingston(candy) she aint 21(18 if i remember correctly)

• candibfly

ace i'd like to request full size bottles of alcohol please

Al i already got my outfit planned out and i been practicing to the song No Hands :coffee:

• ALBoy

I appreciate that you take the time to hone your craft :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ITwseq9CRs Ace

@Candi...do you know how big of a pinata we would need for that...nto the mention the danger to the person who actually opened it up...

;) I'm on the phone now ordering it up...but since its special made i don't know if it will be here in time...

• ALBoy

i done already burnt my tongue and throat
    _________________________________________
    Be careful :no: cause you might need to use those for the party youknow to sing or something

• candibfly

ace just mention my name and they will take care of u.

sooo did anyone watch that over hyped game last night? :whistle:

• candibfly

sing? is that wha they call it now? :think:

• ALBoy

@ Ms caramello yea i watched part of it I want to say that the whole cavs team is some broads. Not cause they lost but because of the way they were Fallating Lebron while he was stomping them by 20

WTF?!?

Candi what you do for that little mexican guy who makes these things all i said was "Candi told me to you could expedite it for me..." his voice spiked and he said "Si, Senoer'...We have it to you in 2hrs" then hung up on me.

Goodmorning Peeps! :waves:

ace i can't reveal my secrets :D *adjusts halo*

Al i don't understand why cleveland thought anything other than them getting beat like a runaway slave was going to happen :shrug: guess it just made the fans feel better about themselves to boo and taunt him

*runs to get my body glitter* hey CFREE :wave:

• ALBoy

Yea Sing intransitive verb to make a continuous whistling, humming, or ringing sound

to experience a continuous ringing or humming sound in the head

transitive verb to bring somebody to a particular condition by singing
    Yea Im a nerd but sing to me

• CFREE

@candi, I didn't get to watch the HEAT/CAV game. Football was on last nite, u know I had to watch my boi VICK :cheer:

• ALBoy

Morning Cfree give us a preveiw right fast throws on I wanna rock
    Don't Stop Pop That Pucce, Let Me See You Doo Doo Brown,

I Wanna Rock
    I Wanna Rock
    I Wanna Rock
    I Wanna Rock
    I Wanna Rock
    I Wanna Rock

I Wan, I Wan, I Wan

I Wanna Rock My Man, I Wanna Rock My Man, I Wanna Rock My Man
    I Wanna Rock My Man, I Wanna Rock My Man, I Wanna Rock My Man

Move It Up, Move It Up, Keep Goin Keep Goin, Here We Go, Here We Go

Let Me Hear You Say Hey Hey Nd More Hey, Hey Hey Nd More Hey
    Let Me Hear You Say Hey Hey Nd More Hey, Hey Hey Nd More Hey

• candibfly

i've been known to hum :D

i only watched pieces of the game, i was flipping the channels. nothing good was on. i did watch santa claus is comin to town tho. i love those claymation holiday movies :yahoo:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ITwseq9CRs Ace

Yeah i decided to Watch vick vs the cavs game last nite as well...

Vick was much more exciting to watch..even tho it was spectacular like the Washington game...it was good.

• ALBoy

We all knew they were going to lose but at least fight or somethin stand up for your self they just laughing and playing with lebron like its cool :no:

• candibfly

reggie miller annoys me too. he needs to shut up with his no rings or mvps. he's ugly too. cheryl is the more handsome brother :coffee:

Man I hat e I missed the Eagles I glad they won though Vick is the truth

• ALBoy

cheryl is the more handsome brother
    ___________________________________

i’ve been known to hum
    _________________________
    This is what Im saying so take it easy on the throat and tongue :yes:

I always thought Cheryl was Reggie in drag..ala Jawanna Mann

• CFREE

@Alboy, i gotta save my P'poppin for da party

Candi, I luv holiday movies 2 :cheer: I can't wait to C Charlie Brown Xmas and Home Alone :cheer:

1 more time for Mike Vick, :cheer: @Ace, u think he got a shot at MVP?

• gypsyeyes

Good morning yall!!!

@Candi...

No ...not unless he pulls out a few more Washington Like games here...

Phillip Rivers and Tom Brady are still ahead of him....and hold more value to there respective teams....Vick would be third on my MVP list...

Morning @gypsy :wave:

• candibfly

@Al that's why i'm drinking tea and resting my throak...for the festivities

@CFREE home alone 2 been on bout 2353 times already

Whats up gypsy

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ITwseq9CRs Ace

ick didn't know wave did that emoticon...might need to put those back on ..pretty ricky don't need to be out like that...

Gypsy!!!! :danban: :danban1:

"throak" :rofl:

GOOD MORNTING :waves: <<<<bra

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ITwseq9CRs Ace

We are all still waiting on :newpost:

to turn into a party post.

in the mean time get your party favors and outfits together.

• CFREE

Ace, thats about right but thats ok Vick will have his time :yes:

• ALBoy

Throak huh dont know why i like the way that sounds like you choked while you were trying to say it

• candibfly

@CFREE u know its folks that pronounce it like that. of course those are the ones that smack on now laters when they talk.

laker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i been nekkid since 7 am waitin for the party! :dance:

morning Lakeshow

• lakercrazy

@candib sh1t my bra off :lol: i need some dranks to get me naked completly...... :grin: and a want to apologize to ur ears in advance just incase that mexican yell comes out :oops:

• candibfly

@Al i will respond to ur comment about choking in the afternoon after i've had at least 7 long island ice teas

• lakercrazy

@alboy good mornting hun :hug: we gon party today :danban: <<<really puzazay popn :)

• lakercrazy

hey chicas @cfree and gyps :hug: how are we doing this mornting??? is anybody ready for christmas???

:waves:LAKER!!!!

ALBoy says:

i will respond to ur comment about choking in the afternoon after i’ve had at least 7 long island ice teas

#THIS
    :yahoo:

• candibfly

i have permission told manuel i was dirty dancing today so *rihanna voice* please don't stop the music! :dance:

*are everyone's ears ok?* :-/

Laker, Im ready for XMAS :yahoo: haven't did an once of shopping tho :|
    I hate shopping when its not for me :(

*ounce

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ITwseq9CRs Ace

My Christmas is over....(glances down that the evil device that as cause him to complete absolutely nothing at work)

• lakercrazy

@cfree me too if its not for my kids or me i just don't likie because if u don't like my gift i just wasted my money :(
    @ace sounds like its a fun phone
    @candib who the fluk is manuel??? sounds like a mexican :lol:

• gypsyeyes

I was just having a convo in class about "oral" and I know that it is early but there are some clueless men and women in this world about pleasing your mate.

@laker man

• CFREE

@GYPSY, they better get er done or someone else will. #FACT

• lakercrazy

@gyps its never to early :grin: and why u say that they clueless???
    @candi emanuel is my baby daddy name so i was like who is this manuel?

• gypsyeyes

they thought that being freaky was using a piece of ice.

• jazzyiest

Da**!!! Sandra's stunting hard on everybody this morning. T.I as the wallpaper?!?!?!? Get it Sandra!!

BTW Happy Friday SR Fam!!!! :waves: :danban:

@gypsy please exspound :coffee:

What up Jazz

• gypsyeyes

I dont know why these MOFO thought that i was innocent. Now they are looking at me all cross eyed!!!

HEEEYYY @JAZZYIEST :dance:

gypsyeyes says:

they thought that being freaky was using a piece of ice.

:blink:dealing with amateurs I see :coffee:

• lakercrazy

@candi :rofl: i had a feeln it was his azz :lol: did u tell ur husband EL u was gon puzazay pop :think:

@the ladies so what Is freaky to you :coffee:

• gypsyeyes

CFREE says:

gypsyeyes says:

they thought that being freaky was using a piece of ice.

dealing with amateurs I see

yes maam. and @ALBoy I will not elaborate on that subject just know that I have the skills to pay the bills. Magnify my gravi and take a look at those lips.

• lakercrazy

@jazi hey girl :waves: thats the same chit i said like dam she on his nut sack i think she miss him more than tiny do :lol:

• lakercrazy

@gyps ice?? :blink: that aint sh!t :lol: at the lips they tell me the same thing u got them juicy lips but urs mamas them look like they work :)

• mirsmommy

Good Morning :waves:

What yall tawkin bout? :popcorn:

• CFREE

@Alboy, i think it wud be a bit much to go into details :ashamed:

• gypsyeyes

lakercrazy says:

@gyps ice?? that aint sh!t at the lips they tell me the same thing u got them juicy lips but urs mamas them look like they work
    _______________________________________

That's right I gotta patent my sh!t.

Hay Mirs! :waves:

• gypsyeyes

@Mirs-please take that gravi down!!!

Mirs they was telling me there Head tricks :coffee: share share :yes:

• lakercrazy

@mirs that azz is out the dam world :lol: hey mamas good mornting :hug:

• candibfly

El says i'm free to be me :love:

• ALBoy

@ Cfree try its friday and we bout to get naked and sitcky in hea in a min anyway :shrug:

• gypsyeyes

Well I'm leaving this class and onto my labs, gotta go draw some blood. so sorry that I started this convo and now I have to leave it. Have a good one yall!!!

• mirsmommy

:lol: Why yall hating on the caged watermelon cheeks (c) ChaCha :lol:

• ALBoy

where are the rest of the party goers?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3hBYTkI-sE&NR=1 YSoSerious

Morning y'all. :yahoo:

I see we done started getting dirty early. I'm ready with the SR Emergency Cleaning Kit(s). :thumbsup:

• jazzyiest

@ Al, CFree & Laker :waves:

BTW CFree....I like the new gravi!!!

Ummmmhhh are y'all going into detail on giving fellatio (the best way I could say it so I don't get baned LOL)?!?!?

Oooohhh ya'll nasty!!! LOL *grining*

• jazzyiest

@ Mirs

I already told you yesterday...my boss was all up on that azz!! Hahaha!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3hBYTkI-sE&NR=1 YSoSerious

And Auntie think she funny plastering her blog with Clifford. I hope he's not paying her in cigarettes. :coffee:

• WUTWUZINDAT!?

:PARTY:
    *peeks into party, moonwalks, spins, hit the typewriter and breaks it down into a pop-lock show*

HEY EVERYBOTY!!!!

HOW DA H3LL YALL TRYING TO HAVE A PARTY WITH OUT ME?
    Look I know I got a little drunk the last time :shrug: but I promise to be almost good today.

• http://chachellasplayground.blogspot.com/?zx=979f097e05f327d8 ChaCha

GOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING VIETNAMMMMMMMMMMMM :waves: :danban1: :party:

• MissHarlem

HAPPPYYY FRRRRIIIIDDDDAAAAAAYYYY :yahoo:
    GYPSY think she slick starting that convo and leaving :no:

YSSOOOO its too early (really its not) pay in cigarettes I cant (really I can)

• lakercrazy

@harlem :kiss: promis we will show our azzes today it's party time :danban:

• WUTWUZINDAT!?

YSoSerious says:

And Auntie think she funny plastering her blog with Clifford. I hope he’s not paying her in cigarettes.
    _________________________________
    I guess she got paid in advance and have enough to last her all weekend.. that's why theres no new post yet! :lol:

AND YSO CAN YOU PLEASE...JUST PLEASE WITH THE GRAVI!!! YOU KNOW IT'S A WEAKNESS OF MINE I HAVE HAD THE SAME GRAVI FOR ALMOST A WEEK AND BEEN DOING GOOD... :wail: STOP TEMPTING ME!

• StillASassyOne

If Sandra was an employee of mine- she'd be on her FINAL WARNING right nowwww!!!

She getting real inconsistent with the posting lately, like she on vacation or something! She can't just go and be leaving us without supervision OR entertainment!!

POSTS NEED TO BE EDITED, POSTED AND READY FOR COMMENTING BY 9:31 AM EST, SANDRA!!

"Now look here- if you don't like working for Sandra Rose, then won't you take your Black azz home, otherwise GET THE F**K UP AND GET BACK TO WORK!!" - "Set It Off", 1996

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3hBYTkI-sE&NR=1 YSoSerious

HARLEM!! :danban:

It's NEVER too early for me. :wink:

• Krysi J

I have to say....the lil whyte boi is a cutie....but he dead wrong for using a black face to do his crimes. #SHAMeful :nono:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3hBYTkI-sE&NR=1 YSoSerious

@WUT

I had to get my chit fried, dyed, and laid to the side for the party. You just mad that I'm fancy now. :nono:

Besides Cocoa and Str8 started this pretty nicca chit yesterday. So you can blame them. :lol:

• lakercrazy

YALL THINK SANDRA FINALLY WORE RI RI DOWN AND SHE SOMEWERE :lick: RIRI DOWN??? :think:

Whats up everybody

• WUTWUZINDAT!?

@YSO

I knew Str8 and Coco would be a bad influence!!! :nono:

Miss H Still Cha Cha Wut Yso Krysi good morning :yes:

• http://chachellasplayground.blogspot.com/?zx=979f097e05f327d8 ChaCha

KRYSAAAAAAAAAAAAY KRYSI KRYSI :hug: Hey Booski

HARLEMMMMMMMMMMMM :hug: Hey Boo!!!

:rofl: SASO you and your movie quotes, surely there is a category for you!

But I gone for you:

Frankie: Well I'm talkin 'bout it.... And ain't nobody gon stop me from talkin bout it.

• http://chachellasplayground.blogspot.com/?zx=979f097e05f327d8 ChaCha

AL BEEZIE :kiss: wait one more *looks over my shoulder for ChocoDrop :kiss:

LAKER...YOU STUPID :rofl:

YSO: Can I call him Ke Ke?

• lakercrazy

@CHACHA HEY MIJA :hug: HEY SHE WORE RI RI DOWN OR SHE IS CONSOLING TINY :lick: EITHER ONE :grin:

• ALBoy

:kiss: right back at you cha

• http://chachellasplayground.blogspot.com/?zx=979f097e05f327d8 ChaCha

Laker Bish you is on THIN ICE.. no eff around and get BANNED before COCOA's party...OR you wont get to see me debut my TWO PIECE Pork CHOP and NeckBONE meat (inspired by Lady Ga Ga) halter and skirt combination :nono:

THEY GONNA BE HATING ON YA GURL :danban1:

@chacha AUNTIE WON'T GET MAD UNLESS ITS TRUE :think:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3hBYTkI-sE&NR=1 YSoSerious

@laker

Perish the thought. :shock: No really, perish the chit out of that thought.

I don't neva, evaevaevaevaevaeva want to you think about that eva.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3hBYTkI-sE&NR=1 YSoSerious

I don’t neva, evaevaevaevaevaeva want to you think about that eva.

:oops:

@yso **puts head down in shame** I SAWY I FEEL DIRTY NOW :ashamed:

@ lake I dont if she Licking Herp soup :coffee: she might just be busy :shrug:

• http://chachellasplayground.blogspot.com/?zx=979f097e05f327d8 ChaCha

@ LAKER... dont feel bad FABULOSO is sponsoring the party.... There is a big azz Fabuloso truck outside...hurry up quick DRENCH yourself in Fabuloso (careful not to get in your eyes) and slide down the pole azz bootay buck naked... Just test the pole out, make sure its bolted in there good for later use :yahoo:

• lakercrazy

@alb what about oik soup??? :think: if i get banned member i be lurkn :grin:

oink**

• lakercrazy

@chacha ***gets but naked and jumps in a tub of Fabuloso (purple) jumps on pole twirls around on pole makes it clap legs in the air *** look ma no hands :grin:

• MissHarlem

YSO yes its never to early thats why I swear you need to get an award for that :yes:

LAKER you (really we) must show our asses today *kisses chi chis*

CHA CHAAAAAAAAAA hey boo :yahoo:

ALBOY hey hun

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3hBYTkI-sE&NR=1 YSoSerious

It's okay Laker. I'd hug you but you naked and smell like purple FABULOSO...*

*Take a dip in that new blue chit and then we can :hugs:

• http://chachellasplayground.blogspot.com/?zx=979f097e05f327d8 ChaCha

YSO :argue: see comment 203

• lakercrazy

@yso well bish throw me a towel and come here :hug:

iM BACK! CHAAAA CHAAA LUCIOUS, HARLEMSHAKE,YSO!!!!!!! :yahoo:
    Already ready holla'd at the rest ;)

@Jazzy, thanks dollface, im gettn my cheerleader pose on :cheer:
    *somersaults in my cheer or die tee* :cheer:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3hBYTkI-sE&NR=1 YSoSerious

@ChaCha

I's sorry. :hugs: His gubment is Dewayne but he goes by Delishus. (two snaps in Z formation)

@laker

Come here and get some too... :hugs:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ITwseq9CRs Ace

So that party staying here...

i mean its already at 220 posts...let me know ...i jsut got the call that the special order pinata is almost done.

• MissHarlem

CFREE HEYYYYYY GIRL :yahoo:

"I know you dont smoke but its friday you aint get a job and you aint got chit to do"

:blunt: