LisaRaye’s beautiful daughter, Kai Morae, 23, is Apple Bottom’s first plus-size model. As I reported earlier, the photos were shot by celebrity photographer Derek Blanks.

The shoot was done in Los Angeles and will be featured in an upcoming episode of ‘LisaRaye The Real McCoy’ on TVONE.

The images feature fashions from Nelly’s Apple Bottom’s Spring 2011 Collection. Apple Bottoms started out in 2003 as a denim label designed specifically to fit the natural curves of African American women.

Now the company has branched into a full lifestyle brand featuring Apparel, Footwear, Swimwear, Jewelry, Designer Eyewear, Fragrance and Home Goods.

• Danielle

Beautiful girl but I think she should slim down just a little.

• KK76

Cute pics.

• yvonne79

Ummmm, I’ve never worn anything from this line. Or Baby Phat. Or House of Dereon…..none of them. Judging by the photos, I’m not missing out on much. :coffee:

• FoxE

She reminds me of Kimora Lee in that first pic….

Beautiful is beautiful in any size just saying

• yvonne79

Oh, regarding Kai’s pictures; I think she looks nice. I can appreciate a woman with curves. :thumbsup:

• Mamacita

FoxE I was just thinking that. She does look like a plus sized Kimora.

Beautiful pics! :yes:

• West Coast Chick

I agree with the first 4 comments.. my thoughts exactly :cheers:

• mirsmommy

She does look like Kimora in that pic. She’s a pretty girl.

Heyyy Yall :waves:

• ELove

Lisa’s daughter doing ANYTHING regarding some facet of the Entertainment Industry… IT was ONLY a matter of WHEN (NOT IF…) :coffee:

OH and What @BruhMan SAID !!! :yes:

• WUTWUZINDAT!?

BruhMan5th Flr says:

Beautiful is beautiful in any size just saying
    ______________________________
    :clap: :yes:

• BruhMan5th Flr

I can appreciate a woman with curves.

ME TOO!!!!! :yes:

She’s beautiful, NOTHING wrong with her size… :shrug:

• miamore1973

I thought she reminded me of Kimora also. She’s a pretty girl. THey didn’t photoshop her curves to make them bigger. I remember her always being on the plump size. I think she’s very pretty. Some people aren’t meant to be a size 6 or 8 or 10. She may end up looking like a bobble head if she loses to much weight.

• jUsTiAra

:blink:
    it must suck to be the daughter of lisa raye and to come out looking like that. :coffee:

:blink:

• VAALLDAY

Cute pics, but I just can’t wear apple bottom anything.

• Anna

BruhMan5th Flr says:

Beautiful is beautiful in any size just saying

~~~~~~~~
    Yep and she sure is beautiful. I am glad that she is not a size 0. She can’t help who her mother is. Glad she is not starving herself to fit into Hollywoods “cookie Cutter” mode.
    Yvonne I’m not a fan of the lables you mentioned, but models don’t always wear cute clothes. LOL.

• FoxE

BruhMan5th Flr says:

Beautiful is beautiful in any size just saying
    _______________________________

I like your train of thought.. :clap:

• WUTWUZINDAT!?

:nono: I don’t consider her fat… unless she wearing industrial strength body majic, she doesn’t have a tummy. she is curvy in the hips with big boobs… men love that.. I know most straight men in the south do. My man does… :yes:

• free

apple bottom needs to stick to jeans.

she did get a lil bigger but i love the curves as long as she’s healthy. she has a voluptiousness about her that’s nice to see for a change.

• yvonne79

Anna says:
    January 18, 2011 at 11:46 am
    *****************
    You are sooooo RIGHT about that!!!

• West Coast Chick

jUsTiAra says:

it must suck to be the daughter of lisa raye and to come out looking like that.

____________________________________

😆

I know right! Lisa Raye body is bangin

• MissHarlem

She’s pretty and it was only a matter of time before she would get into anything regarding the public knowing. Her mom made sure of that since she was in the womb. Get in where you fit in!

:clap: absolutely gorgeous!!

:waves: hey ya’ll!!!!!

• Danielle

I think Kai is beautiful regardless. She is just young and I think it would be good to slim down a “little”. A grown woman wearing a size 0 isn’t cute either IMO. If she’s happy thats all that matters though.

• 75north

she looks real sophisticated. how about a players club 2 the revenge of diamond’s daughter? i know, exit the stage.

• jUsTiAra

West Coast Chick says:

jUsTiAra says:

it must suck to be the daughter of lisa raye and to come out looking like that.

____________________________________

I know right! Lisa Raye body is bangin
    ________________________________________

:COSIGN: i applaud the sr family for trying to be positive but keep it real, she’s alright lookin when compared to the average chick, but to be lisa raye’s daughter???? ya’ll know ya’lls expectations was much higher. thats an epic fail. she must take after her father’s side. :coffee: #yeahisaidit

• miamore1973

jUsTiAra says:

it must suck to be the daughter of lisa raye and to come out looking like that.

———————————

What does that mean?? She’s a beautiful girl. Nothing wrong with her at all except she has curves. Lisa Raye should be proud to have such a beautiful daughter. I don’t know the girl or her personality but if she’s a good person then she’d be perfect in my book.

That’s like saying Wow your mom has great hair must suck to wear that weave.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IkBBTOhfCQ YSoSerious

What do you think of Kai’s photos? (Click images to enlarge) I hear that Kai is upset that they Photoshopped her photos to make her look older and to render her subtle curves even larger than they really are in real life. –Sandra Rose
    ***************************************
    I just love how you set em us for us to knock em down. 😆

:ontopic:

I like her body but there is something I don’t like about her face…

• West Coast Chick

jUsTiAra says:

:cosign: i applaud the sr family for trying to be positive but keep it real, she’s alright lookin when compared to the average chick, but to be lisa raye’s daughter???? ya’ll know ya’lls expectations was much higher. thats an epic fail. she must take after her father’s side. #yeahisaidit
    ______________________________________________

😆

hey harlem :kiss: <—-on the hand of course

Wow…. :no:

• West Coast Chick

@ miamore1973

I think she means, since her Mom is built like a video vixen, then genetics should have been kind to her.. for example, most women are built like their mother.. if yo momma got a big azz, chances are yo azz gone be big too- LOL.. she cute and all, but her moms is a bad bish

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IkBBTOhfCQ YSoSerious

That child is fine. The best thing about Lisa Raye is her azz. Period.

And how many of y’all look as good or better than YOUR mothers? :coffee:

• CFREE

Pretty young lady, I think she has a nice shape. Work it Kai! :thumbsup:

@ Phrozen :cheers:

• MzDimplez1123

Beautiful pics. Those lashes are doing too much though.

Morning yall! :bye:

• West Coast Chick

YSoSerious says:

That child is fine. The best thing about Lisa Raye is her azz. Period.

And how many of y’all look as good or better than YOUR mothers?

______________________________

Clearly, you havent been on my facebook :coffee:

• Dymond

***runs and jumps on Dimpz’ back***

:hug: ive missed u honey bunches!!!!!!!!

• ChaCha

She looks just like her daddy.. I dont see Lisa in her AT ALL, nonetheless she is a beautiful girl :clap:

• http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1335451522 therapist1911

she looks nice….beautiful pictures.

• jUsTiAra

West Coast Chick says:

@ miamore1973

________________________________________

exactly. she’s cute for normal standards but to be the dauther of such a gorgeous woman you would think she would look better. just my opinion. that’s like if beyonce’s daughter came out lookin extra ordinary, you would be kind of shocked. #noshade #jmo

• tintin1979

she’s beautiful even as big as she is. She is curvy big. nice.

• yvonne79

jUsTiAra says:
    :COSIGN: i applaud the sr family for trying to be positive but keep it real, she’s alright lookin when compared to the average chick, but to be lisa raye’s daughter???? ya’ll know ya’lls expectations was much higher. thats an epic fail. she must take after her father’s side. #yeahisaidit
    January 18, 2011 at 11:56 am
    ******************************
    Awwwww, that’s way harsh. Although LisaRaye’s an attractive woman, it doesn’t guarantee her daughter or anyone else sharing the same genes will come out equally as hawt. Not to mention how she’s probably already feeling the pressure in just being her mother’s daughter. This type of attitude is what drives people to have eating disorders because they are constantly being placed in someone else’s shadow.

Again, Kai is a cute girl and she’s certainly holding her own. Let her get her shine on without comparing her to her mother who’s a star in her own right. Just sayin’…….

BruhMan5th Flr says:

Beautiful is beautiful in any size just saying

:clap: :clap: HOW YOU DOING?

Nope. I don’t do Facebook. :coffee:

• Danielle

Yeah some comments are a bit much! Women aren’t always built like their mothers either.

• Phrozen1der

@WCC that’s ONLY if genetics are good on BOTH sides..Mom dukes AND grandmothers….My mom’s,her sister and maternal grandmother are slimmer, my sister is thicker and built like my dads sisters and his mother. She’s still bad, but only has my mom’s face/complexion/hair…so that does’nt always apply… Long as she isn’t walking around in all white looking like a big ass maxi pad I’m good :coffee: <—–Nestea with Natural Lemon flavor.

Phrozen1der says:

She’s beautiful, NOTHING wrong with her size…

AND THIS IS WHY I FUX WITH YOU PHRO BOO :hug:

• MzDimplez1123

@ Dymond………..Hey Snookums! :kiss: I missed you too. Whatcha been up to?

I think Kai is just as beautiful as if not more beautiful that Lisa.

@Dymond :thumbsup:

• yvonne79

And my mom for the life of her can’t figure out where I got all my ass from because she as well as her sisters are all certainly flat as a board…. 😆

@ChaCha :hug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feMJefcB36U kingstonn

photoshop can make you look bigger now? :blink:

anywhoo, she’s a gorgeous girl. i’m also glad she wears colors other than white.

Oh yeah #SeewhatIdidUpthere?!

@Kingstonn 😆

• CFREE

Me and my mom look alike facially but our physical appearance is nothing similar
    My moms is 5’11 and slim build, I am 5’3 with a thicker build. Clearly you have to parents and arent guaranteed to take after just one parent.

• jUsTiAra

walking around in all white looking like a big ass maxi pad I’m good <—–Nestea with Natural Lemon flavor.

___________________________

:dead: i cant….

• Anna

jUsTiAra says:

West Coast Chick says:

@ miamore1973

________________________________________

~~~~~~~~

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IkBBTOhfCQ YSoSerious

And Beyonce has always been just pretty to me. It’s her hair and makeup that pushes her over the top into beautiful (sometimes).

Without all that she is a rather ordinary, somewhat “safe” kind of pretty to me. :shrugs:

• MzDimplez1123

:rofl: @ Phrozen…Did he really say looking like a big ass maxi pad?!

*throws a 24 case of Dr. Pepper in the air*

• Dymond

@ Dimpz…nothing boo..I miss coming over but i guess u can’t have friends over anymore huh? :coffee: 😆

anywayz, basic biology classes will tell you that you arent always guaranteed to look a certain way… :coffee:

• yvonne79

Sooo, how does one look like a maxi pad? *gets out notepad and pencil*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IkBBTOhfCQ YSoSerious

It’s all moot anyways. If Kai is hot enough for Lisa to make out with on camera then she hot enough for non-family members. :coffee:

• Dymond

Anna says: Kai looks great to me. Her mom is not all that because her stank attitude is a turn off. If we really want to compare mother and daughter how about Christy Brinkley and her daughter Alexa/Alexis(sp). Now that had to hurt to look in the mirror being Alexis, Demi’s first born Rumor is not cute.
    ————————————–
    totally in agreement…except about LisaRaye having a stank attitude 😀

• MzDimplez1123

@ Yso…….I totally agree. I always say Beyonce isn’t drop dead gorgeous but is far from ugly. I think she’s like blank canvas, pretty much featureless enough that you can “draw” her into being as pretty as you want.

draw = use makeup

:rofl: @ Lisa making out with Kai

@ Dymond…I can still have sleepovers. Ace can’t be around as much. Big Brother is watching him.

yvonne79 says:

I SO FREAKIN :cosign: … and I know IM BUILT just like my mom.. before and AFTER kids.

LISA is a bad bish dont EVEN get it twisted but SHE is not the STANDARD of beauty :nono: Kai is naturally pretty (no make up) no if and or BUTS about it and even with the body she was given I bet her mother is very proud and adores her! Not for nothin I bet BECAUSE she is LISA RAYE’s daughter there is a single file line for that azz :yes: beleedat!

@MzDimpz @JustTiara 😆

• ELove

@YSoSerious
    YOUR Comments are Soooo ON-POINT (To ME…) :yes:

Lisa Raye AT HER Baddest… IF you take away Her Banging-AZZ and Luscious Thighs —> She’s just ANOTHER Red-Bone Chick which DUDES that are Color-Struck are going to say SHE’S A Fine-AZZ, Sexxy-AZZ Gorgeous MFer JMO

And FINALLY…
    It’s a Wonderful Thing that FEMALES don’t have to worry about SATISFYING THEIR MAN through OTHER Females OPINION OF THEM !!! (Real…)

• miamore1973

Yeah personally I don’t think Lisa Raye is all that. She’s like a two headed coin. Nothin on the other side. Always wears white, hair is always the same……….how do you act ACT and no matter what character you play it’s the same damn person. Whether it’s on a strip pole, a western or a playing somebodies baby momma same person with the same damn facial expressions.

I love how most of the brothers on this post love her curves. Nobody wants to ride a bicycle in bed.

@Elove :claps:

:lick:
    *Adds Kai on the list with Lauren and Nia!

Happy Monday Everyone! :waves:

• Libran Vulture

she’s a beautiful model in UGLY clothes branded by an ugly human

miamore1973 says:

:rofl; Now that is NEW to me … I like that!

______________________________
    :clap:

• qtipthecat

I think she looks pretty. I just think her arms are kinda gross. I no likey the big arms.

Libran Vulture says:

she’s a beautiful model in UGLY clothes branded by an ugly human

:blink: HOL UP HOL UP … Is you calling NELLY ugly :shotsfired

OH SHYT… WHERE IS LAKERLOSA ..IMA HAVE TO HOLD HER BACK!

I diggs AppleBottomz sue me :shrug:

@ Dimpz :partyhat: ***runs out to get the social network on dvd***

MzDimplez1123 says:

draw = use makeup
    _____________________________________
    Nice!!! I’ve never thought about her like that but clearly in Dreamgirls, the make uo team used her face like a canvas….she channeled Diana Ross in Mahogony!

• Dymond

hey chiby and cha cha :kiss:

*humps Dymonds shoulder… Hey you pretty bish c’mere :kiss:

DYMPZ… Good morning my otha PRETTY BISH :kiss:

I SEEE YOU KINGSTON with the red lips :yes:

HEY YSOLITA boo

Hey Chi! :hugs:

ChaChilla! :kiss:

• Phrozen1der

Everyone knows only whores wear all white when they are in season….. :coffee: Nestea with two hints of Lemony secrets 😆

:kiss: @ELove

That is why our boo-ship has endured, even through my Gravi addiction. 😆

Speaking of boo-ships…

@Phro

When are you and PSP gonna make it official? I have the perfect song to sing at your e-nuptials and a ton of ideas for the baby shower too. 😉

CHIBY Im e adoring your GRAVI… you look just like a FANTASY :kiss:

• chibytex

Hey Dymond and ChaCha, Mz Dimplez….
    :hug:

• Libran Vulture

@ cha cha: his actions make him UGLY

CHACHELLA!! :hugs:

How are we and the DD’s this morning?

Thanks Cha Cha….

I was Cleopatra for Halloween!!!
    It was so much fun!!!

• Dymond

@ YSO… :popcorn: yeah, I’m wondering whats up w/Phroze and PSP also…PSP had me CTFU Friday…

Aww There’s new love in the air?! :yahoo:

Phrozen better be careful though. PSP is a beast when it comes to those E-lationship contracts. :coffee:

• LiveLaughLove

Kai is gorgeous and I am Happy to see a popular brand embrace a Full-Figured model and clothing line.

In case you didnt know…full-figured does not mean unhealthy and my mom always told me that bones are for dogs and Men like meat.

I’ll keep all my meat! lol

:waves: @ Dymond

I know. When I was catching up later that day I was soooooo :dead: at them.

• Anna

chibytex says:

*Adds Kai on the list with Lauren and Nia!

Happy Monday Everyone!
    ~~~~~~~~
    Are you one of “those” who had yesterday off? Tomorrow is already Wednesday.

• jUsTiAra

CFREE says:

My moms is 5?11 and slim build, I am 5?3 with a thicker build. Clearly you have to parents and arent guaranteed to take after just one parent.

yeah that’s true. my momma got big ol double d jugs and i’m walking around with mosquito bite bitties. lol :blink:

****drinks some of phrozen’s “tea” which is really a hot toddy spiked with rum**** :coffee:

@MzD

It was more like she was stalking him but love can come from the strangest of situations.* 😆

*I just want my e-bro to get married so I can FINALLY throw someone a damn virtual baby shower.

@ Yso..YOu can throw me and Ace’s when we have lil Deuce. :coffee:

@ Anna
    No I have everyday off..I’m a stay at home mom/I cant find a job…….

:dead: @ MzD

I hope I’m here when you tell Ace the good news. :popcorn:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWrKEZYUJ6Q Ace

News?..what News?

what i miss?

• MzDimplez1123

@ Yso..You don’t like the baby’s name? I’ll make sure to wait til you’re around to tell him

• Anna

chibytex says:

@ Anna
    No I have everyday off..I’m a stay at home mom/I cant find a job…….

~~~~
    Sorry to hear that. I thought you were rubbing it in our faces for those that didn’t get the King Holiday off.

:popcorn:

(while ordering Duece some custom made onesies)

• MzDimplez1123

@ Ace………..Hey Lovah! Nuttin, me and Yso was just having girl talk. :coffee: <—-really water

@Anna
    its all good! God is still providing…I havent missed a step since I was laid off…

• MzDimplez1123

@ Ace….. well, since this heffa won’t let me lie, we’re gonna have a lil one in about 7mos.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWrKEZYUJ6Q Ace

Come here babe :hug: just want to show my appreciation for takin care of me over our 3-day weekend…

:kiss:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWrKEZYUJ6Q Ace

:blink:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWrKEZYUJ6Q Ace

*starts counting fingers on his hand*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWrKEZYUJ6Q Ace

:blink: :blink:

• MissHarlem

DYMOND :kiss: on the hand of COURSE

HEYYYYY EVERYONE :yahoo:

• vjackson

She is a very beautiful woman, and she looks healthly. Although she’s definitely isn’t huge, she could stand to drop a few maybe 10-15lbs. That’s not to say she needs to be anorexic, but let’s be real, black women have embraced being fat. There’s nothing cute about being a stick, but there’s nothing cute about being fat either. Sistas have mistaken being curvy, healthy, and voluptous with just being big and fat.

————————————————————–
    So she think they ADDED weight to her?

WHAT?!

:whistle:

(chooses “Daddy’s Little Wild Card” and “My Mommy Got Aced”)

• MzDimplez1123

Why are you counting your fingers? LOL

Hey Harlem! :hug:

:rofl: @ Yso’s song choses

• ELove

Hey MY BOO :kiss: On YOUR Luscious Lips (OF COURSE…) Let me get SOME MORE of Those Baby :kiss:

**choices

• KDub

Congrats to Dimpz and Ace on their e-pregnancy!

:party:

Palmer who is on DJ table says congrats too….

• jUsTiAra

vjackson says:

————————————————————–
    KDub says:
    So she think they ADDED weight to her?

WHAT?!
    ________________________

@KDub…..Palmer will NOT be “handling” our kid. LOL

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWrKEZYUJ6Q Ace

*begins to tear up*

You sure baby…don’t be playin with me…we really..?

• Anna

chibytex says:

@Anna
    ~~~~~
    That’s what I’m talking about. Some ppl don’t know how to make it happen/work. Ppl want to go postal when they lose their jobs, knowing good and well they were already living beyond their means w/a weekly check, they get laid off and forgot what it was like to be poor, the majority of them were not born w/a silver spoon but have more toys than they even had time to play w/because they were working double shifts to keep up w/the Jones’

• MzDimplez1123

:sideeyes Ace: It’s not the end of the world ya know. Now you can add to your “dependents” you “love” so much. LOL

• Krysi J

WOW, she looks AWsOme!! :thumbsup: really nice pics!

• Dymond

@ Ace and Dimpz :hug: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

:danban:

@ harlem…did you enjoy your weekend lovely?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWrKEZYUJ6Q Ace

*continues looking at his fingers*

7mos huh…that means…2010 SR AWARDS … :yahoo:

• MissHarlem

YEAAAAAA YSO when is the shower?!!!!!!!

MZ :hug: I am soooo happy on your new beige addition

EBABY no one warms me up like you :kiss:

• KDub

@122 I mean I have heard of photoshopping to make folks look skinnnier…but I don’t think I have EVER heard of somebody getting photoshopped to be BIGGER…wheretheydothatat? In THAT case Whitney shoulda got her back photoshopped that time at the MJ’s shindig…in that pic where her BACK made her look like Skeletor’s sister!

Them shoulder blades in that pic scared the purity SHAT outta me…I was like “OHHHH JESUS…Whitney is SICK”…..

@MzD

Those are going on the onesies I ordered.

The diapers are gonna say “I Dropped a Me” and Lil Deuce will have a bear that plays CB’s “Deuces” of course.

(starts surfing for games to play at the upcoming shower)

MZ Dimpz you and ACE fluckin SLAY ME and I LOVE IT!! :hug:

MZ Dimpz you and ACE fluckin SLAY ME and I LOVE IT!! :hug:

• MzDimplez1123

:blink: @ Ace….Which award is that?! *guess this means I can’t be drunk sleeping in closets anymore.* I am allowed mood swings though :yahoo:

• MissHarlem

KRYSSIIIIIIIII Hey girl

DYMOND I sure did babe. Did you enjoy yours?

😆 @ kdub

• MzDimplez1123

LMAO Thanks for all the congrats and what not.

:dead: @ Yso going balls to the wall for my E-baby.

@KDub…..Palmer will NOT be “handling” our kid. LOL
    ——————————————-
    Why you gotta BE like that @Dimpz….get her some hand sanitizer and it should be FINE…

I am so excited…I am gonna be an e-auntie :yahoo: Maybe Krysi J. can show up to yall shower and sang us a song….Cheryl Pepsi Riley (Thanks For My Child)…NOBODY e-sangs a song like Krysi…NOBODY.

• Dymond

@ harlem…yes, I did thanks for asking. I thought about you. I don’t know why, you just popped up in my mind. 😀

:rofl: @ KDub and Whitney’s back

:rofl: I’m CHILLEN lol

• MzDimplez1123

Well, i’m glad yall so excited. Ace is probably complaining to Man and Al via email as we speak. :rofl:

• Dymond

ooooh ooooh can we name a lil girl Dymonda?
    ***pre-orders baby halter tops with Dymonda on the back***

• ChaCha

KRYSI… *pushes people out the way steps on shoulders and heads ..Luvs my Krysi Boo
    *Real Talk Krysi.. you remind me of one my best friends Tonya.. she up and left me by moving back to St Louis and I miss her so much! :wail:

MISS HARLEMM :hug: draws Harlem and Chachella BFF’s forever with a heart around it in red on our right cheeks (butt cheeks)

YSO <– :yahoo: shake sum for you babes

• MzDimplez1123

@ Dymond…What if it’s a boy though?

• KDub

Ace is probably complaining to Man and Al via email as we speak.
    ——————————————————–
    That is how nukkas DEW…that is messed UP…

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IkBBTOhfCQ YSoSerious

(makes note to ask Krysi to sang at the shower)

@MzD

So…You want me to book the same place we had for Choco’s shower? I still got the streamers for the skripper pole… :think:

• KDub

@ Dymond…What if it’s a boy though?
    ——————————————
    We can name him…Got Jokes, Jr.

• MzDimplez1123

@ Yso…Anywhere you pick is fine.

@ KDub..YOU KNOW ITTT! I can only imagine the shyt they will fill his ears with

@ ChaCha :hug:

Hey Love?!?!?!

:dead: @ Dymond

If it’s a boy we could always just call him Princess and let him wear the halters anyway. 😆

• BruhMan5th Flr

Kai got that something that I like…..LOVE size is the prize baby

@ YSo…so Choco was pregnant?????? :popcorn: she swore up and down she wasn’t

@ Dimpz…Got Jokes,Jr ain’t a bad idea 😆

• MissHarlem

CHA CHA MY BFFFFFFFFFF FO LIFE NINJA :hug: what up I have to put more ointment on our tatt.

WE must get this baby shower planning poppin :woot:

DYMOND I did too and I’m sure it was pure thoughts

YSO what about a pastel colore skripper pole

PHRO I am proud of you no dr pepper but ice tea

• MzDimplez1123

:no: @ Yso….I am not E-raising no lil Princess Boyz.
    :nono: Tinkerbell is not a good look for a male.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWrKEZYUJ6Q Ace

YSoSerious says:

:dead: @ Dymond

————————————————————————-

I was just gonna leave SR too before you said this…

Little nicca gettin kicked in the chest day 1….

• BruhMan5th Flr

I am not E-raising no lil Princess Boyz.
    Tinkerbell is not a good look for a male.

NO SIR!!!!!

• MzDimplez1123

@ Ace……….You will not be kicking my lil neutral colored offspring. They bruise and chit. :coffee:

@Dymond

She was until she got into a little car “accident” with ALBoy. :coffee:

• MzDimplez1123

Hey Bruh Man…Glad someone was on my side, in a non-violent way.

• MzDimplez1123

@ Yso…Yea he accidentally disabled her airbag and unhooked her seatbelt before he drove into that wall. :blink:

:rofl: @ YSO

@ Harlem of course my thoughts were pure…I only have the highest respect for you beautiful. ***sits closer*** I just want you to know that if you need to talk, I’m here. We don’t know each other well, so maybe you’ll feel comfortable sitting down with me and a glass of wine and just venting and expressing your thoughts, you know if you ever feel neglected. :coffee:

@MissHarlem it’s early… 😉

So @Choco my homeskillet had a lil bambino??? Thats wassup if so…

• Al-Ameera

Uhhhh I got nothin

@MzDimplez your welcome

• WUTWUZINDAT!?

Ace and Dimpz Congrat!!!

*Goes to put dependents back on ebay before tax season is out* :pc:

@MissH

I could definitely use your help with this.

@Ace & MzD

Okay. Okay. I mighta been able to get you a seat on Oprah’s couch but I will respect your wishes.

(puts a stop on the order for Pretty Princess baby boxers)

@ Bruhman

how you durrin? I don’t believe we have met…I’m Dymond

@ Yso…messy and i love it!!!!! 😆

Lord @ Diamond being so considerate

@ Phrozen…Al “accidentally” got rid of Choco and Man’s baby

:offtopic:

Sandra I know you are gonna post the pics of Nicole Murphy and the kids meeting Johnny Gill at the nail shop….

And he’s carrying a man clutch purse…YOU MUST DO A POST…the jokes write themselves….

@MzDimpz :pray:

@ Dimpz for real? :popcorn:

NOT PRETTY PRINCESS BOXERS! :rofl:

Seriously though, I wonder if that baby wears panties or drawls.

• BruhMan5th Flr

Hey Dymond how are you definitely a pleasure to meet, I am fine and yourself?

• ChaCha

HEY BM5thFlr :hug: oh and for the love of all things voluptous :yahoo: <– My Double D'(Debbie and Diana) make sure to give them equal attention,please and thanks 😉

• MzDimplez1123

@ Phrozen..Why you praying son?

@ Dymond…He shole did.

@ Bruhman
    welcome…i’m doing great!!

——————————————————–
    And for the jokes that don’t write themselves…I will do the honors…

• MzDimplez1123

Bwahahaha @ KDub…Are there seriously such pics?

• BruhMan5th Flr

Seriously though, I wonder if that baby wears panties or drawls.

__________________________________________

I believe the corna is in order for such a question you have 5 minutes
    :kona:

@Phro

I haven’t forgotten about you and PSP, you know.

Don’t worry, I’m an excellent multi-tasker. :yes:

(calls Roscoe’s Chicken and Waffles about catering this wedding)

• BruhMan5th Flr

Oh I love invitations might I bear a gift of chocolate syrup for them?

:yahoo:

• KDub

Bwahahaha @ KDub…Are there seriously such pics?
    —————————————————
    I sure as hail HOPE SO….

@Chibytex WHERE they at sis?

• MzDimplez1123

@ Bruh…….I’m serious, I really wasn’t trying to be funny. *goes to corner to eat my grahan crackers and drink OJ* :kona:

@ KDub….

he’s walking in the shop all “how you doing” with his clutch…its an utter and complete mess…

Nicole knew Eddie and Johnny was banging….from the looks of it…they hung out together with the kids too.. looks like they shopped and got their nails done together….

• BruhMan5th Flr

Dymond thats alright but I am ready to go home and passout I finished my homework for the week and rest is much needed

• MzDimplez1123

LOL @ Nicole stealing Eddie’s “boy”friend.

@BruhMan

Thanks for reminding me…

(makes a note to print up invitations for all these happy events)

• BruhMan5th Flr

Mz that hurt me more than it hurt you to do that to you but lessons must be learned glitter and drawers will not be provided for my God child

@Chibytex WHERE they at sis
    ________________________________
    uhmmm i cant say..cause Sandra might ban me…but they are another black blog site…i just saw them…

• KDub

looks like they shopped and got their nails done together….
    ————————————————
    They had a boys day out.

One is a man who wants to be a woman…and the other looks like a man sometimes….since she so skrong in the face and all…

• MzDimplez1123

@ BruhMan…I’m not putting my kid in them..I was wondering what type of undies lil Princess Boy wears.

@Yso :rofl:

@MZDimpz About that e-baby situation…

• chibytex

LOL @ Nicole stealing Eddie’s “boy”friend.
    _________________________________________________
    It all makes sence…Nicole is pretty but she has “manly” features…he used her as the trophy wife so that he can reproduce…but Johnny was his true love….

• KDub

So Eddie is tricking on his ex-wife who spent all his money and the dude who lives in his “pool house”….Mel B SAID…she did not approve of his “lifestyle” and only God KNOWS what REALLY scared Tracey Edmonds the hail owf….

Word @Kwall that’s how you feeling today and shyt?? :rofl: #Ratchet

They had a boys day out.

____________________________________________
    Crazy thing is…somebody called the Paps to come and take pics…you can tell how they are posing smiling in the pics….

Its all just a mess…Eddie you are not slick…

*chokes on my graham crackers* @ posts 192 & 196

Wait, Jonny Gizzle was Eddie’s pool boi???? *Clutches @ChaCha’s pearls* :rofl:

• ohpretty1

Genetics should be taught in elementary.

• AWESOME ARSENAL

*checks to see how far Dimpz has dialated*

• TruGemini

So I guess this means Apple Bottoms will now be offering sizes 16 and up?? Betta change the name, cuz I don’t care…a size 20 booty is not an apple bottom…:shrug: I’m juss sayn…

Word @Kwall that’s how you feeling today and shyt?? #Ratchet
    ———————————————————-
    Each and ERRY DAY…. :wave: HEY PHRO!!!!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWrKEZYUJ6Q Ace

*glares at Arsenal*

Nicca i’m still lurkin…

@Phro

They’ve agreed to cater and have even promised to provide Dr. Pepper with a 69th flavor to make sure your wedding night is extra special. 😉

• TruGemini

:shrug:

😆 @Kwall

• MzDimplez1123

:dead: @ Phrozen clutching ChaCha’s pearls.

*crosses legs* Hey Awesome. I’m only 7 e-weeks!

@Yso :dead:

KDub says:

________________________________________
    :think:
    he tricking on his ex-wife so she can keep her mouth shut….and Nicole called Johnny to the nail shop to scare the hell outta Eddie…he mighta been refusing to help with her financial problems..so she called ole Johnny up for a nail shop dateand also called the Paps…

I bet you wont herar anymore about her having any more financial problems…

Michael Strahan probably coached her on what to do…

• ohpretty1

KDub says:

———————

Mama Murphy smelled a digger and called bull chit at their “wedding”. Tracey wasn’t ready for a real sister like that. It wasn’t peaches and cream when she met the entire clan, again, at the “wedding”. In so many words, TE called it a ghetto affair and she just couldn’t do it. It was in Ebony or Essence. She also wasn’t cool willy Johnny Bunny living with them.

• rjk8

As a regular around the way chick, she looks ok. As a model :rolleyes:

• MzDimplez1123

*comes out of corner* I see Yso is gonna when the party planner award this year. :yahoo:

• AWESOME ARSENAL

@Ace
    Whoooooooooooooooooaaaaaa!
    It ain’t even like that bruh. Dimpz is like an adopted sister to me. Seeing as the last SR e-baby didn’t make it, I think we all have to do our part to make sure this one is healthy and happy. It takes a village…..

@Ace

Didn’t you know? AWESOME is a licensed OB-GYN here on SR. He couldn’t get licensed anywhere else but… :coffee:

Phrozen1der says:

Wait, Jonny Gizzle was Eddie’s pool boi???? *Clutches @ChaCha’s pearls*
    _________________________________
    :shrug:
    I thought everybody knew that…that’s old news..I heard Eddie used to lock Nicole up on one wing of the house with kids….and she didnt know what he was doing on the other side..i dunno how true that is..but this was all while johnny was the “pool boy”…..

LOrd at them pics! Lmao just google Johnny Gill and Nicole Murphy

• BruhMan5th Flr

Wait, Jonny Gizzle was Eddie’s pool boi????
    _____________________________________________________________________

And it Begins!!!!!

• AWESOME ARSENAL

:blink: License?

• jazzyiest

Bwahahahahahahaha!

:offtopic:

Did anyone hear that Halle Berry “respectfully declined” to play Aretha Franklin in her new biopic???? Halle says it’s b/c she’s tone deaf and couldn’t do Retha any justice.

It was mentioned though that Halle played a singer in “Why Do Fools Fall In Love” with no da** problem.

Halle needs to be real and just tell Retha Mae that they look nothing a da** like and she doesn’t want to have to gain any weight to play the role. LOL

I mean be real Retha!!!

• chibytex

She also wasn’t cool willy Johnny Bunny living with them.

_________________________________
    Johnny is STILL living with Eddie….. :wtf:

@ Yso…I can’t be Awesome’s guinea. :no:

• MzDimplez1123

:rofl: @ Halle and Retha been campaigning for her for like 2yrs now.

MzDimplez1123 says:

LOrd at them pics! Lmao just google Johnny Gill and Nicole Murphy
    __________________________________________
    I told ya!!!!
    Them pics tell the whole story!!!

• Phrozen1der

@Yso I cannot committ because I’m a man whore in the morning and in the evening, I’m only faithful to Quizno’s during lunch hours… I can’t be tied down I need to spread my stories of “good loving” across this great nation… #IhadAwetdream :rofl:

__________________________________________________________________________

Jamie Foxx didn’t look like Ray charles either but he still paid homage….Halle ol lightskinned uppity arse

Lmao @ Phrozen. I see what you did there. :rofl:

WOW @CHibytex that’s wild… :no:

😆 @ Jazziest

Halle Played Dorothy Dandridge too.

She just vain and ain’t about to pull a Professor Clump to play Aretha. Not that I blame her. She can’t exactly depend on her “acting” to get her through a whole movie. :coffee:

• MzDimplez1123

@ Chi………..his murse was fluckin with me. :rofl: Them pics just killed all his sexay for me.

I mean be real Retha!!!

______________________________________________
    Retha was reaching waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy to far trying to get Halle Berry to play her anyways…Retha better off hollering at Amber Riley (black girl from Glee) to play that part..I mean that more realistic…but Halle Berry :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I want Nia Long to play me in my bio movie!!

• KDub

I mean we ALL know Eddie is :gay: Hail all of Hollywood knows it. From the tranny’s on Sunset (ala the one he “gave a ride to” at 3 a.m.) to all the women he managed to run the hail off BEFORE Nicole (Janet and Whitney)….Yet SOME heffas on the come up…didn’t give a dayum and let him hit it anyway so they could get their share of that 48 Hours, Beverly Hills Cop, Doctor Doolitte, and Clumps money….(he was the KING of sequels…KING)

Would Johnny “no hits in a long time” Gill mess up his meal ticket…and his home in the poolhouse like that though?

Sandra we need a post….

@Phro

Chicken. 😆

• AWESOME ARSENAL

:whistle: and some of that sweet perfume, sure smells good on dude oh……..

• MzDimplez1123

@KDub…I hear a new Beverly Hills Cop movie is going to be released. :coffee: I’m serious too

• chibytex

@ Chi………..his murse was fluckin with me. Them pics just killed all his sexay for me.
    ______________________________________
    girl I had to do a triple take… I was like is the mutherflucker carrying a Louis clutch…hell to naw…hell to the naw…

He done came all the way out the closet with that..his actions speak waaaay louder than words…

@MzDimpz :rofl:

• MzDimplez1123

@ Awesome…What happened to lil precious that was in the Gravitar?

• ardentphotog

She does not look Plus Size but rather fat, esp in that jumpsuit and hat.

I can’t see Derek Blanks releasing some hot mess pics like this, but rather Miss Kai Morae needs to hit the gym. ESPECIALLY WITH THEM CHURCH MOMMA ARMS!

• MzDimplez1123

@ Chi & Phroz….I just cain’t wit Johnny today!
    :pc: to send pics to my sister.

• ohpretty1

@ KDUB – You know Johnny Bunny resides in the master suite. 😆

_____________________________________
    What if he didnt know Nicole called the Paps…apparently this aint the first time they’ve went on a nail date with the kids…he strolled in there like ‘hey girl, what’s up bish’…..like how me and my girls do it…

I’m telling u Nicole aint stupid…

• AWESOME ARSENAL

@Dimpz
    I kicked her grown azz out. :coffee:

• MzDimplez1123

@ Chi…It looked that way to me too

• ELove

@K-Dub
    AND don’t forget the PICS of Eddie Out & About with the Severely MANLY LQQKING Trannies … Uh.. Umm… I MEAN, Extremely MANLY LQQKING Females :blink:

• MzDimplez1123

@Awesome…..wasn’t she only like 1?! :blink: What the shugah do?

____________________________________________
    Heeeeey Halle Berry!! How are you? It must be nice to look in the mirror and see perfection everyday….Everybody cant be like you….

GTFOH!!!

• ohpretty1

AWESOME ARSENAL says:

:whistle: and some of that sweet perfume, sure smells good on dude oh……..
    ————————————————

*In my MJ voice*
    :whistle:
    Why? Why? Eddie Murphy’s messing with trans-vest-ites Why did he do it that way?

@Yso 😆

I just saw those pics :rofl: “I’m so proud to be with you,Eddie,Eddie..Eddie,Eddie,Eddie,Eddie you sho looking good tonight”….

• KDub

If this is true and Johnny with the LV clutch murse as Chi and Dimpz said….has teamed up with Eddie’s ex-wife….Is Eddie at home sanging/serenading outside of his poolhouse …..”Where do we gooooo from hereeeeee??????”

And if he is…is he singing Stacy Lattisaw’s part…or Johnny’s part?

SOOOO MANY QUESTIONS….

:dead: @ Oh Pretty. What the hail is wrong wif yall today? :rofl:

ELove says:

@K-Dub

_________________________________________________
    Teddy Pendergrass liked him so trannies too…
    he was found with one when had his accident….

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IkBBTOhfCQ YSoSerious

Y’all killing me with these remixes… :dead:

• Daisy

MEOW

She is a bad bish just like her mother! WERK HONEY

It would not surprise me if Beys daughter was “ordinary looking” based on who the father would be

I also agree not all women are shaped like their mothers

ESPECIALLY WITH THEM CHURCH MOMMA ARMS
    ——————————————-
    Hey! Kai’s arms don’t look like Precious!

• ELove

@opretty1 (Comment #242) :thumbsup:
    Eddie was PLAYING THAT Song and SINGING IT when Nicole moved her things out… “Come to Master-Suite… I CAN Make Alright Tonight” 😆

@ KDub………..He’s at his piano singing “How Could It Be”. :coffee:

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

yall are foooling today

• Phrozen1der

Why does’nt Madea just play Aretha?? Same height,same weight,same saddle bag tits… :shrug:

@AWESOME

Where’d yours end up? Can I send mine there too? :think:

• KDub

Teddy Pendergrass liked him so trannies too…
    he was found with one when had his accident….

——————————————————
    Yes he did and yes he was…pants down…

“Head Head and Mo Head….”

:party:

Now yall done drug poor Teddy into this. :rofl:

@Phro

I been suggested that. But nobody listens to common sense no mo…

• Phrozen1der

*Ceily voice* “I’s didn’t wants ta when Eddie use to come and do his business on tops of me,I useta holes my breft and wait til he was done” -Nicole Murphy

• ardentphotog

KDub – you right about that. Woooo

And chibytx I’m not perfect, but I can talk about her.

Fat is not fashionable!

@K-Dub
    ———————————————–
    Does Johnny Gill know about this bish?

Is Johnny Gill gonna hafta cut a bish (in his LisaRaye voice)???

• chibytex

Johnny was in Eddie Murphy’s “Put Your Mouth On Me” video…I swear…youtube it and watch it very closely..

@MzD

Don’t you mean they rolled him in this mess? :coffee:

• MzDimplez1123

@ Chi……Johnny was playing the drums.

:dead: @Phro

Get out. Right. Now. :kona:

@Yso :rofl:

@ Yso….LMAO I was thinking it but, didn’t wanna jinx my lil E-baby. :rofl:

• MissHarlem

PHRO I come back from lunch with yo ass showing off MADEA…..MADEA just git

YSO whatever you need help with I am down

• Mean Kitty

@Phro: I come in here and u already tawkin bout Great Granny Retha!!!! I’m gonna get u to pop her tidday on top of ur head……R.E.S.P.E.C.T that!!!!!!

And why yall tawkin bout my “kind” up on here!! Let Teddy, Johnny, and Eddie be great….

@Kwall: Did Stevie ever email u back?

ardentphotog says:

KDub – you right about that. Woooo

And chibytx I’m not perfect, but I can talk about her.

Fat is not fashionable!
    _________________________________-
    :nono: :nono: she is NOT fat…she is sexy…..fat is Precious…Kai is fine than a muthaflucker..thick thighs..nice breast…hips…AND a pretty face…you crazy…

@Miss Kitty
    we are not talking bout YOUR kind…YOUR kind dont hide who they are…THOSE (eddie and johnnie)kinds are DL men…..two totally different things…

HEY Y’ALL

:newpost: about you know who. :yahoo:

• ELove

@MzDimplez
    Johnny IS actually playing The Guitar in that video… AND He is just Sooooooo ENJOYING Himself Too 😆

• AWESOME ARSENAL

@Dimpz
    She gone try to tell me what she gone eat, and not like she didn’t like the food, she just wanted it off MY plate! Talkin bout “Gabba bibble dahboe bibble Da Da.” I told her azz to get a job…..

@YSo
    I didn’t really kick her out, I just left the front door open………

• ohpretty1

MzDimplez1123 says:

:dead: @ Oh Pretty. What the hail is wrong wif yall today?
    ——————————————-

I don’t know. I need a glass of wine 😆

• ohpretty1

KDub says:

Teddy Pendergrass liked him so trannies too…
    he was found with one when had his accident….
    —————————————-

My daddy still calls that man Miss Teddy.

@MissHarlem and @Mean 😆

• MzDimplez1123

LOL @ ELove…Thanks for the correction, I haven’t seen it in years and just remembered he was playing an instrument.

@ Awesome…Stop being Mean! That baby just wanna share with her daddy.

• ELove

@MzDimplez
    THAT Image just STUCK IN MY MIND because Johnny was BIG-TIME (Back Then…) Soooo WHY in the HELL are you faking playing a guitar in a F-ing Eddie Murphy VIDEO of ALL THINGS !!! :shrug:

@ E-Love…………Cause that’s his “boy”. :coffee:

• http://www.modelmayhem.com/kimip kimip84

i think she looks beautiful!!

hello everyone

• miamore1973

ardentphotog says:

She does not look Plus Size but rather fat, esp in that jumpsuit and hat.

————————————–

You must be Koo Koo for Co Co Puffs. That jump suit picture is the one that shows how non fat she is. People that think they’re perfect are the ones that actually have the most serious issues with self.

Marilyn Monroe was a size 14 and the men loved her. This girl looks good.

Like I said before all the men on the post were feeling those CHURCH LADIE ARMS THAT GO ALONG WITH THE BIG THIGHS AND HIPS AND ASS TO MATCH. Like someobody else said bones are for dogs.

• Genia

chibytex says:

I mean be real Retha!!!
    ______________________________________________

I want Nia Long to play me in my bio movie!!
    ________________________________________________________________
    First and foremost…Major Kudos to Halle, who was more than graceful in her decline to play the part. The person that will have the “HONOR” to play Aretha, will have to be a double threat…encompassing both the ability to SING ( REALLY SANG) and ACT. I believe halle when she stated it is about someone being able to sing and it is because of that….SHE COULD NOT DO THE PART JUSTICE. And what some of you may be to young to remember…BUT ARETHA was not always a big woman.

I do think the young woman from GLEE could handle and do well. But my first vote will be JENIFER HUDSON or Jill Scott…I would even take the young woman from the group FLOETRY (her name escapes me)

• Genia

In the meantime HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am wearing my T-Shirt that READS: I Shouldn’t Be Alive..BUT I Survived (SNOW in ATL!!!)….

.BTW can a home grown southerner or Atlien please explain why the bread and milk is always the first to go?

• DapisDaShizz

Hey Yall, missed you.

@mia, I love you already. You are on it today. Simple minded people like that make others feel bad about being a size under a 20, when in actuality, there are more people in the world that are above 10 and under 20 than there are in any other size range. Maybe not in their really unhealthy family that lacks the body parts to do a photo shoot, but worldwide.

• DapisDaShizz

@GG, the reason the bread and milk are the first to go is because everything else in the kitchen is stuff you gotta cook. It is easy to make a sandwich or a bowl of cereal (which is a part of the food pyramid).

• ohpretty1

———————————–

That’s passed down from the elders, those less fortunate days. Everyone’s reasoning is a little different I’ve found.

• LADYTEE

I think she is a very pretty girl. I have a friend like her, who was thick but she never had any trouble getting anyone attention. I think she is fine the way she is as long as she is comfortable with her body.

———————————————————–
    ggouch is right and so is ohpretty….Its southern in tradition since it came from slavery which was southern….It came from the times where bread was baked and cows were milked on plantations daily and eggs were collected by hand. It was easy to get during times of hardship and war and it was what everyone ate when they were out of meat (cows and pigs…they kept the chickens around last so they could have eggs) and during winters where they couldn’t get produce. Even the master. Even the mistress. If I am not mistaken in “Gone with the Wind” when the soliders came to burn Tara, that is what they fed them. Bread eggs and milk. It was all they had. I think they even say it.

• Daisy

Halle can act but I am glad she declined the role of Aretha. I don’t remember her singin in Why do Fools fall in love

You can be skinny and unhealthy thanks to genetics and or bad eating habits.

• IsaiahsMom

Anna says:

jUsTiAra says:

West Coast Chick says:

@ miamore1973

________________________________________

~~~~~~~~
    _________________________

:dead: & Oh so true! Alexis looks JUST like her daddy! Poor chile! Her mom is gorgeous and her dad looks like he’s from Sesame Street.

Last I checked; Lisa Raye is cute, but she ain’t all that! I think her daughter looks good! Work that ma! Go ‘on girl!!!!

Halle playing Aretha??? Oh no! No offense, but Aretha wishes that she looked HALF as good as Halle Berry. Jennifer Hudson? Maybe. Beautiful Halle Berry??? :no: