Not So Blind Item

It seems that a Twitter cutie woke up one morning burning fiercely after gratuitously sleeping with a well-known Atlanta rapper without protection.

After keeping an appointment with her gynecologist, it turns out that the unlucky groupie had more than just a simple case of the claps to worry about. She’s telling her friends that the promiscuous rapper gave her herpes — a lifelong affliction that no modern medicine can cure.

Now she spends her days sending Direct Messages rapidly back and forth on Twitter.com warning other loose groupies to wrap it up tightly before bedding this particular rapper when he comes to their town.

Poor James.

At least it is confirmed that the unidentified rapper is not teh ghey.

Click link to read more

• I Run New York

Why would you have unprotected sex with someone you don’t know? Particularly, someone as disgusting as Wacka Flocka? SMH

• SHANIASMOMMA

yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ohpretty1

No sympathy for her dumb ass. Asking is someone clean does not suffice. And people wonder why African-Americans STILL account for majority of new AIDS/HIV cases. Just damn ridiculous.

Then reading the messages, just dumb. She actually has a STD preference.

• jazzyiest

Her friend told her exactly what I was thinking in my head. I know you can’t go off looks when it comes to STD’s but Wacka looks like a ninja that has something.

However, I’m mad at the girl talking about I’d feel better if it was Gon or Chlamydia. :shocked:

No bish!!! How about you wrap it up so you don’t get any of that nasty ish!

My people, my people…and then who has a crush on a Wacka Flocka?!?!? :blink: WTF is a Wacka Flocka??? Has anyone figured that out yet??? So many questions, not enough time….

• SHANIASMOMMA

i dont beleieve her ….so she woke up the day after she had sex an she had bumps …i looked it up it said:
    if someone experiences an initial outbreak, it will typically be around two weeks after becoming infected with HSV-2.

she already had that~!

• Destinee

They always trying to get pregnant by these stars that is why she used unprotected sex. Well it didn’t turn out quite the way she planned. Respect yourself young lady! :hunching:

Sandra, all these new Emoticons! They are great! :peace:

• CFREE

THAS WAT U GET 4 RAW DAWG’N :rolleyes:

• Mr.BluPhi

Well I hope she at least got paid….smh

• Fated4Greatness

Welp….herpes..the gift the keeps on giving. I dont feel bad for her..why would u hump that man raw. life must be grand when u wishing for other STD’s. yall can have all that groupie ****

• http://pearlswindow.com Carrington

I guess I’m the only one willing to admit that Waka already looks like he take annual baths. If she slept with his nasty lookin’ a$$, she did so because he was famous, so if your groupie a$$ LAID up with this clown, whatever you GOT up with… is your consulation prize.

NOW you want to warn somebody after you had unprotected $ex with someone you didn’t know in 2011 – yet YOU didn’t heed the many “warnings” about having unprotected sex?

Be happy that all you woke up with was bumps in your a$$, because your star struck a$$ COULD be in a situation where a single night of stupidity could cause you not to wake up eventually.

Sometimes you get what you ask for.

Bye.

• cheeks8683

Gross…ratchet hood convo…me and my friends talk about who is having a sale that weekend and shoes :nono:

• Starr

Reading this ish has me feeling all dirty…i mean EWWWWWWWWWW

• renegadesince1985

Nasty hoe…she was probably sleeping with him unprotected in hopes of being Waka’s baby momma…ewwww

:vomit:

Wooow….we got alot of new emoticons!!!

• KishaMinyonn

I find it hard to feel sorry for someone who has sex with someone unprotected because they are famous and you have a crush on them. Being famous doesn’t exempt you from STDs.

• Iblondon

Entertainers and especially entertainers that looks like Waka would not go in this unprotected. Better yet, I wouldn’t let them in this at all. Like y’all said, she probably was looking for a meal ticket and got bumps instead.

• bnatural

:haha: I don’t feel sorry for her.

Nasty….

Loving all of the the emoticons!

• bnatural

One more thing!

You know the other crazy thing about this is, some of these thirsty women will probably still sleep with him even though he is burning….

• Iblondon

Wait, so this isn’t confidential information? Poor girl is put on blast, now everybody knows she’s dirty.

• http://myspace.com/foxybrown411 LADYWOODS

SHANIASMOMMA says:

she already had that~!
    ————————————————————————Well, I have a friend that got it and she said she woke up the next day with a fever and an outbreak. So it’s very well possible :shrugs:

• anti-PC

These groupie hoez are so stupid.

She ‘asked’ him if he was clean and his simple ‘yes’ was sufficient enough for her? She and all the rest of these nutcases who insist on having unprotected sex with strangers (famous or not) in this day and age of HIV/AIDS, herpes, syphillis, ghonorrea and everything else DESERVE whatever they get.

I don’t feel sorry for her.

• leapyearpisces

As a Technical Writer in the Biomedical industry that has to write SOP’s daily on HIV, HTLV, HTLVII etc. She better be glad the only thing she did possibly get IS a case of Herpes. Dumbazz… :coffee:

• cheeks8683

So did her “friend” release these messages to the public? Add trife friends to her list of problems :gossip:

• M3z

SMH…I guess our folks will never learn! She would have rather have had the clap? How about getting NO STI’s.!! What a joker..you big dummy! :smack:

Love the new emoticons Auntie Sandra!!

• FoxE

:rofl: I am absolutely :dead: at all these emotions

I swear I :heart: You Sandra

• Melissa

These bishes are straight nasty!!! :vomit: Sandra you are the bestest love the new emoticons!!!

• http://twitter.com/2onequestions Aye_Jay_Tee

i know she better be happy she didnt :blow:

but the sight of Waka >>> :vomit: YUCKKK

these new emoticons SLAY me…

• jazi65

Stupidity must be such a burden for this poor child.

I was :dead: when she asked if he was clean & he says yes & she left it at that.

“No Protection…No affection”

• yvonne79

Morning all!!! It’s phukking Friday!!! :boobs:

• yvonne79

I’m sorry y’all…I just had to use that one :lol:

• FoxE

I guess now you feel like Homer :smack: Doh!! Sorry, but there are some things you should discuss in PRIVATE!.
    ________________________________________________
    Iblondon says:

Confidential to whom? Her? She should have met w/ her so called “friends” in person and told them about this…Better yet she should of kept it between her loved ones :lipssealed:

• FoxE

I know the men (Alboy, Man) would love these emotions :blow: :jack:

So much for a family oriented site…lol

• vero

smh @ that girl

:ha: sorry but this is no longer a family oriented blog :rofl:

• vero

lol @ foxE, we were thinking the same thing !

• Melissa

Where is suga walls :boobs:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8SdzwoIcwo LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

I’m mad she was dumb enough to send someone those messages with her face next to them!

• Melissa

I love these emoticons…bwahahahahaha gotta love Sandra!!

• Melissa

Hey suga walls :boobs: how are yah!!

• SHANIASMOMMA

omg these new emotions r off the chain

• yallcrazy

When you roll around when dogs, you catch fleas…

You BIG DUMMY :SMACK:

#nosympathyhereshouldbecheckingifyougotthemonster
    __________________________________________________
    @Vero, how’s the weather:)

• yallcrazy

:smack:

• Ty

I don’t feel sorry for this bustdown! She had a plan and it backfired and she has a STD preference? If you lay down with filth, you will get up with flees. Waka looks like he stinks. How the hell did she have a crush on him? U have to pick his stomach up to get to the infected goodies.

Those that know better tend to do better! This is the main reason why HIV is taking over our community.

ooooohhhh new emoticons

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFgGdkC6hJc&NR=1 YSoSerious

Am I too old to be giggling like a fool over these new emoticons?

• BZBmommy

Wocka= :vomit:

Logging in just to use the new emotions…:boobs:

• BZBmommy

:boobs:

• LilMissRed

umm Eeeuuuuuuu!!!

• FoxE

LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS says:

_________________________

IKR! dumb as$ :ha:

• Terri B

“I asked him was he clean and he said yes” ‘

Really? Is that how we doing it now? Just a simple yes from a stranger is good enough. How about you supply me proof and how about you be more specific, he could have been responding yes that he’s took his shower for the day.

• Terri B

Are these chicks 14???? How you going to say I prefer one disease over another. How about preferring none!!! And then the other says she can tell he’s dirty by looking at him, I didn’t know you could spot a disease by the naked eye. If that’s the case than Magic is the healthiest man alive because she sure doesn’t look like he has anything.

• yallcrazy

Terri B says:

“I asked him was he clean and he said yes” ‘

_______________________________

Or how about, yall just use protection until it get’s more serious(7+months), when at that time, yall both go get tested and show each other the results. THEN (with committment) you feel free to disregard the condom.

That’s how GROWN FOLKS do. SMH at these fools :dead: IT’S FREAKING 2011..
    My goodness :smack:

• Ty

Its too much **** out here to be playing around with people. If me and my hubby split, I will probably buy a portable peens to keep in my purse. Now a days :sperm: is like kryptonite. Sex could be a death wish if you are not careful

• yallcrazy

*feeling up Ty’s gravi*

I :heart: Tupac!!!

• FoxE

@Terri B

Naw, people now a days dont want to go through the hassle of that. But better yet, why not just use protection?

Before I got intimate w/ a guy once I asked when was the last time he got checked… he caught an attitude like I asked what was his damn SSN, gross income, how many partners he’s had.

:nono: we were done after that date.

• Ty

@yall…Pac in Bubbles….makes me…..

• Terri B

I’m sorry, but even if we are using protection, I’m not just taking your verbal word for it that you’re clean, because if he isn’t, I really don’t expect him to come out and say, well no, I got this and that, but I got it under control with my meds.

Like yall said this is 2011, we’ve all heard and seen the warnings since elementary school and should know better.

• Supa_sexy

Umm who meets someone no matter who they are and take their word that their clean??? Oh my bad a DUMB B***H who is looking to get knocked up by a person who they can come up from. If he would sleep with you unprotected then he does that with others as well and if you allow him too dog raw you then you either have a motive to trap him or gain more out of him or you just as loose as a goose and you’re a dirty foot dragger and deserves what you get. Ain’t no pee-pee worth getting something you can’t get rid of but if you know better then do better!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8SdzwoIcwo LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

MY LOVELY LOVELY MELISSA!!!!!!!!!!!
    I see you showin me the twins although I prefer the real ones :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFgGdkC6hJc&NR=1 YSoSerious

@LUSCIOUS

FYI, Manchild wants you to come and suck his dyck in the Shaq/Hoopz post. :coffee:

Too bad we still don’t have a :shank: emoticon.

• brenden

All of this just seems so wrong. From contracting herpes, to unprotected sex with rappers, to direct messages made public, to groupies taking pics of themselves with famous or semi famous men as they sleep. That’s crazy. No morals across the board. That’s why I don’t sleep with groupies! They too damn messy.smh Well truth be told I don’t have groupies. It’s this damn lazy eye, and my pot belly. I guess my receding hairline and chronic halitosis are contributing factors as well. However if i did have groupies I wouldn’t bag um! :)

• FoxE

@Brenden

You got proof of this said “lazy eye, pot belly and running hairling?” I don’t believe it :coffee:

• http://twitter.com/jaysreallife Jay Bee

I ask wak if he was clean he said yes…………DUH.COM

• brenden

Ha. Good morning Fox. Unfortunately no. I’ve never been very photogenical (wanda voice). I come from a long line of camera dodgers :)

• Lady_L

She has a perference over the type of STD she gets??

:blink:

• FoxE

brenden says:

____________________________________

Morning!……still don’t believe it… :think: you got to have atleast 1 picture somewhere in ur phone/camera to share..(select few only) :coffee:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Iblondon says:

How is she put on blast when I obscured her name? :shrug:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

bnatural says:

Loving all of the the emoticons!
    ————-

FoxE says:

:rofl: I am absolutely :dead: at all these emotions

I swear I :heart: You Sandra
    ————-

Destinee says:

Sandra, all these new Emoticons! They are great! :peace:
    —————-

M3z says:

Love the new emoticons Auntie Sandra!!
    ————-

renegadesince1985 says:

Wooow….we got alot of new emoticons!!!
    ————–

I’m happy y’all noticed :lol:

• http://twitter.com/afineparadigm afineparadigm

Awwww :cuss: this blog gonna get move vulgar now with the new emoctions…

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

:hurl: at Waka :sperm:

• http://twitter.com/iruncdamoney Marcus Graham

How do you have a STD of choice? Dumb Ass.. I don’t feel sorry for her one bit!!! :haha:

• http://myspace.com/dannyblaq dblaq

What’s that saying? “if you lay down with dirty dogs you wake up with itchy sh!t on your poom poom?” no “if you lay down with dogs, you wake up with crabs?” – I can’t remember the saying. Sorry!

Don’t feel bad the chick! I feel a new business venture in process, forget the background check, its the STD check database of all dudes and chicks, 39.95 per report.

• mirsmommy

:ha: at this dumb bytch for sleeping with anyone raw, let alone a damn rapper named Waka. She’s lucky that’s all she got.

Heyyyyy yall :waves:

• change

:newbie:

HI everybody I’m a past lurker now certified member
    To all my favorites:
    @AL
    @CHOCO
    @MAN
    @SUGA WALLS
    @BLU
    and Kingstonn and YSO
    You guys keep me laughing all day!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8SdzwoIcwo LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

CHANGE
    male or female
    age
    kids
    what you do for a livin
    are you a freak
    do you have explicit pics
    are you willing to share
    etc

• change

@ SUGA
    Female
    3 ages: 17, 15, 14 ( yes i was busy)
    A/R
    yes in my free time
    no explicit pics..working on it
    depends on what you talkin bout

• Iblondon

@Sandra, she’s not Gianna D and that isn’t her picture? If not, my bad.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8SdzwoIcwo LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

what do you consider explicit

• pointhimout

like anybody with a disease is going to tell their one night stand. point, u phuck the hairy butts of men? no lil mama, never. so ur an only girl or you got brothers too? DONT JUDGE ME.

crazy story.

• pointhimout

*only child

• change

@suga
    Birthday suit type of pics, or close ups of private parts

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8SdzwoIcwo LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

well well well
    what are you tryna share

• change

@suga,
    Only thing I can think of me not willing to share is a significant other…key word being significant

• vero

@yallcrazy : RAIN RAIN AND MORE RAIN !!!! the end of the easter holidays sucks !!!!
    I’m just gonna stay home and watch tv.
    what about you?

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

YSoSerious says:

Too bad we still don’t have a :shank: (shank) emoticon.

Ask and ye shall receive :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8SdzwoIcwo LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

OMG SANDRA I LOVE YOU!!!!
    CAN WE GET ONE THAT SAYS “NOBODY LIKE YOU”

so um Change
    my email would be brownsugapoet at gmail

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8SdzwoIcwo LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

SANDRA CAN WE GET ONE THAT SAYS “LOSER”

• http://youtu.be/rGrqW3nx5HM kimip84

what the heck is wrong with these chicks fuggin dudes raw??? I mean come on…its 2011. STDs are no joke. My mom used to work in the clinic on base and lemme tell you people think that they are untouchable and nothing can happen to them. Get it together and pay that money for a box of rubbers. Its not that serious.

• free

brenden says: All of this just seems so wrong. From contracting herpes, to unprotected sex with rappers, to direct messages made public, to groupies taking pics of themselves with famous or semi famous men as they sleep. That’s crazy. No morals across the board.

************************************

this. WHERE ARE THESE CHICK’S FATHERS?

• change

@suga
    you got mail

• LuvMySailor

Condoms will not protect you from Herpes because it is not passed through body fluid but skin to skin contact during intercourse. Condoms also will not protect you from Warts or crabs.

• GoldenGurl

Where’d this pic come from? Why she worried about telling “James” about having an STD and this pic in on the internet? And she has an STD PREFERENCE?? What an uneducated, misinformed moron.

I swear fo’ gawd Im so sick of reading and hearing about dumb azz people!!

• EJLOVE

Here I thought, from all the outrage by Sandra that only Gay men gave women diseases, since they don’t protect themselves…here we have a PERFECT example of a woman not protecting herself, cause she had a crush….and she got a lifelong disease.

• mz.nikki82

ok so I just googled it and it said that you can’t tell who gave it to you. And that 1 in 3 people have it and don’t know Sandra you need to do a medical minute! This situation is just sad on so many levels!

• KayCeiSoul

Sandra – would she really have “woke up the next morning” with developed herpe bumps?

Unless a Dr. or nurse (which you are) tells a bish I’ll never know, ’cause I’d never be as stupid as this one to raw dawg it and find out.

What these broads won’t do for money.

I’m going to play the flip side and say Waka gone beat the brakes off her azz for slandering him.

At the end of the day, SHE probably gave the li ninja to HIM :karate: Why else would she be scared to tell him? Something just ain’t right with this. :thinking:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

I wrote she woke up “one morning” not the next morning.

• KayCeiSoul

I wrote she woke up “one morning” not the next morning.

*******************************************

Sure did…my apologies Auntie. My bad eye must have been acting up :wink:

Her decision-making skills are jacked up though. She should have called her friend before she did it, and maybe she wouldn’t have slept with him at all.