Multimedia personality La La Vazquez is not a fan of the boughetto VH1 TV series 'Basketball Wives'. La La covers the premiere issue of Pynk magazine.

According to Cocoandcreme, Pynk magazine is "positioning itself as a glossy for trendsetting women whose love for urban music and culture inspires her style and in that vein, Lala Vazquez is a great fit."

It may be her style and above level intelligence that didn't mesh well with the type of women who would lower themselves for a little attention.

“I was offered a spot on the show. I turned it down. I have absolutely nothing against basketball wives, the show Basketball Wives, or anything like that. But I pride myself in being more than just a basketball wife. I understand that’s something that I am, but that’s not a title that I want to define me. I’d rather be known as a mom, a businesswoman, a producer, an actress, a TV host. I just felt like that didn’t fit who I was and where my career was trying to go.” Source

• Eb

I thought that was a Kim Kardashian drag queen impersonator on the cover :blink:

• Yardgirl

Is it me or is that picture is so photoshopped, it don't even look like her? :no:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

That is a ugly pic of her :hurl: :rolleyes:

• steph L

That's right LaLa, don't join that shipwreck and the misery of those bishes! :applause:

• Fayla

i thought i was the only person who used the term boughetto :lol:

• CHA CHA

I love LA LA ..she has the prettiest big baby doll eyes... GO Mrs Anthony! :cheer:

• http://youtu.be/5L1tr0PIx20 Alex is soooo RatchetFree

Trashes? Sandra, you're a mess. Good for you LaLa. You don't fit on there anyway being a real wife and all. :coffee:

• Fayla

oh & :applause: 2 LaLa for avoiding that trainwreck, her stock just rose a notch :yes:

• CHA CHA

But I pride myself in being more than just a basketball wife. I understand that’s something that I am, but that’s not a title that I want to define me. I’d rather be known as a mom, a businesswoman, a producer, an actress, a TV host. I just felt like that didn’t fit who I was and where my career was trying to go.” :clap: See Mashonda.... take a page out of this bish's book... Learn how to say no to FLUCKERY and making yourself look desperate :no:

• ValerieB1

LALA now you my girl but these are some horrible, tranny looking pictures.

• Daisy

Sandra you stay reaching. I read her interview on another site I didn't have a prob w/what she said and I like the bbwives to each their own. I feel they are taking the path that's for them and their end goals.

• Ty

That cover doesnt do her any justice. Why do they continue to pile all that cake on? Lavender lipstick to match the font color :no: Whats with the big Diana Ross hair :no: Less is more and she is cuter than that.

• mrsloveleigh

that didn't sound like trashing to me. esp since she is the go to host for these reunion shows. she is simply stating that she already had her on fame and doesn't need to gain it from being on the show. Evelyn was the only one who had a successful business outside of just smashing a b-baller

• http://youtu.be/5L1tr0PIx20 Alex is soooo RatchetFree

CHA CHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey chabewski!!!! :hug:

• mrsloveleigh

*own fame

• Fayla

just looked @ pix..how the fluck u make such a pretty azz chica look so cotdamn manly n chit :cuss:

• West Coast Chick

i think the pictures are beuatiful.. lala is gorgeous. and she didnt trash bbwives.. she's telling the truth! Outside of thier ex's and drama filled lives, what else do they have going for them? :shrugs: she wouldve been totally out of her element

• CivilEngineer

You can't actually be a WIFE on the show, right?

I thought there was a "hoe" requirement or something...

• renegadesince1985

Holy Photoshop Batman! :blink:

• FoxE

She didnt "trash" them. She was being honest. They too damn messy for her, besides only 1/5 of them are actually a wife.

Reality shows = broken marriages/relationships/open book life

• KishaMinyonn

That's not a good pic of her and from how she portrays herself she would not fit in on basketball wives. Shaunie is hardly ever seen thus far this season and it's her show. Maybe she wants to avoid all the drama.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWW5NhVpi_U Man, I just don’t care™

@CIVIL
    "You can’t actually be a WIFE on the show, right?

I thought there was a “hoe” requirement or something…"
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Yeah, once Melo wifed her up she woulda got booted up outta there!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxQsmJiQ9c8 LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

Well I'm out peeps so yall have a good one

• bnatural

It's not that these pictures look THAT but it's just the fact that she has dead eyes....

Paging Miss Tyra.....!!!!

• Queen_City Gem

Nah, she didn't fit in with those other hoes anyway...NOT that she's all that :nono: it's just that the chicks on that show are less than nobodies. La La ain't even finna go out like that...And melo wasn't havn that shyt anyway...

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWW5NhVpi_U Man, I just don’t care™

@BROWN
    I expect for you to show me more attention tomorrow young lady.

• flsun99

bnatural says:

It’s not that these pictures look THAT but it’s just the fact that she has dead eyes….

Paging Miss Tyra…..!!!!
    *****
    :cosign: That's what it is! I could never figure out what looked off about her.

• West Coast Chick

ngineer says:

You can’t actually be a WIFE on the show, right?

I thought there was a “hoe” requirement or something…

:lol: right! She'd be totally ouuta place LOL. AND the fact that she has an actual wedding ring, AND you cant talk her against her husband... nah :nono: it wouldnt work

• Tatted Diva

To me, she looks like Isis, the first "CONFIMRED" tranny off of ANTM!

#imjustsaying

• Ty

:rofl: @ Tatted...I caught that Who were the tranny's that weren't confirmed LOL

• Daisy

@cha cha We have such different def of baby doll eyes

• Feline Feminine

To me, she looks like Isis, the first “CONFIMRED” tranny off of ANTM!

#imjustsaying
    ___

:cosign:

• West Coast Chick

I think Lala's bedroom eyes are gorgoeus.. reminds me of an old skool Diana Ross :shrugs:

• Dee1127

:no:

• blunt

Choco aka Hippie says:

That is a ugly pic of her
    _______________________________

:cosign: I perfer the au naturel look, Lala is looking quite artificial.
    Her nose and eyes never lie tho... Why is her lipstick the same shae as the print???

Whats good SR :waves:

• Tatted Diva

@ Ty.....I'm just saying, some of those before "Isis" on the show was not claiming tranny, although I swear I saw some Adams Apples, some bulges in the front of the pants, shirt buttons on the right instead of left.....I'm just saying!

#thefirstsetoftwins&thegirlw/aspergerontheshow

• blunt

*shade

• CHA CHA

Daisy says:

@cha cha We have such different def of baby doll eyes

Tell me our difference Ms Daisy Mae, give me an example?

HEY ALEX *pops coochay for the rest of my life to make up for lost times!

• PAHairston

Hello All. If this is an ugly pic, let me be ugly!

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

This pic is hideous! Lala should have never let this hit the stands

• West Coast Chick

Cha Chizzle for shizzle :yes:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

lala is purrty cant nobody take that from her but to me she aint all that i like her tho :shrug: NOW BBW THEY A FUKN MESS!! :lol:

• CHA CHA

West Coast Chick says:

I think Lala’s bedroom eyes are gorgoeus.. reminds me of an old skool Diana Ross

:yes: me too.

BOY... let a bish think she is on top of her game in this world... Sandra Rose post a picture and she is certain to get ripped to shreds. Im glad I have ESTEEM OF SELF :rofl:

#HARD AUDIENCE

• MsOnederful

Whenever i see LALA'S eyes. I immediately think of sleep! She needs to learn how to smile with her eyes! #awwhell i hate Lala almost as much as i hate Toya Wright hehehe

• DMisses

It doesn't sound like she trashed the show to me, but she would've fit in perfectly because she has a stank attitude like the rest of the cast on the show! I remember when her hubby played Dallas last season and Lala was about to catch a beat down for trash talking the Mavs on their turf! People here in Dallas are die hard fans whether our teams are on the winning or losing streak, say something about the Cowboys and you might lose your life (j/k)....and that's not the first time I've heard about her having an altercation due to her smart mouth.

• #SOWHATWHOGIVESAFUGIMSTILLGONNAPOSTBISHES#

LA LA WOULDN'T TOLERATE THOSE CHICKS ANTICS, THEY'RE CATTY AND MESSY ALTOGETHER

AND SHE DEFINITELY DOESN'T NEED THE CHECK, BUT THEY DO-LOL

• CHA CHA

PAHairston says:

Hello All. If this is an ugly pic, let me be ugly!

:cosign:

• West Coast Chick

that photo is ugly? :blink: I wonder what/ who would be the definition of "pretty" then?

• vjackson

I tried watching BBwives when it first came out, and quickly saw none of those bishes were "wives" of any kind. And photoshop is getting out of a hand. LaLa looks like a mannequin.

• Ty

@ Tatted...I thought u were talking about Janice. I swear she is a stud in disquise :think:

• prima_donna2163

Of course she wouldnt fit. She's actually currently married to a player. And for the record I am totally without a doubt anti-Meka's-greasy-bellpepper-@zz nose. Ick.

Love LaLa! But who the heck is calling her the first Lady of NY? You cant go giving yourself or other people a name like thay all Willy-Nilly, you gotta earn that! It takes more than rockin some blue pumps at a b-ball game....#Thatisall!

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

now i looked at the pics what ugly?? maybe a lil photoshop but not ugly :no:

• Feline Feminine

@Cha Chizzle! :hugs:

I do not think the pic is ugly at all, but in this pic she does remind me of that tranny Isis that was on ANTM...I think it's too heavily photoshopped, but nonetheless her eyes look gorg as always...

• speakinmymind

hopefully those simple-minded hoes on BB Wives will read the interview and take the hint. that show is not a good look for any of them; married or not.

lala is absolutely gorgeous...dead eyes and all. :lol:

• bogart4017

Translation---
    "I ain't effin' wit' dem hoes!:

• Danielle

For some reason I like the picture! LaLa has stepped her game up tremendously! I'm glad she turned down BBW, that wouldn't be a good look for her.

• Ty

West Coast Chick says:

that photo is ugly? I wonder what/ who would be the definition of “pretty” then?
    ________________________________________________________________________

The pic takes away from her natural beauty. It doesnt enhance her features. She is not ugly at all but that cover is not working. Its kind of tacky

• Tatted Diva

@ Ty........that was the 2nd "CONFIRMED" tranny. I was talking about unconfirmed trannies! :rofl:

• Daisy

@cha cha I am abt to be wrong for saying this so let me ask for forgivness off the top..While I don't think LaLa is ugly by any means I think she has what I call or refer to as a slight down syndrome look. I have big eyes but they don't pop/bulge out like Lala's.

@WCC I think D Ross has great eyes.

• Danielle

:dead: @ Daisy :rofl:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Y'all just jealous because she has beautiful hazel eyes! :)

• Tatted Diva

I don't necessarily think the pic is ugly, the only thing that is wrong, im my opinion is that they contoured the phuck up outta her nose. That's what trannies do & it makes her "trannish" looking!

#thatisall
    #notanuglypic

• Daisy

@chacha I always said folks go IN on celeb pics like they are top models BUT every celeb pic isn't good on the other hand either beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say.

• Fayla

:rofl: :rofl: <---not smiley abuse
    hail naw Sandra!

• West Coast Chick

I personally think she's killing them hoes :yes: ..Lala has come a long way from her MTV days.. she was never ugly, but she looks 1000 times better now- IMO

• West Coast Chick

Daisy says:

@cha cha I am abt to be wrong for saying this so let me ask for forgivness off the top..While I don’t think LaLa is ugly by any means I think she has what I call or refer to as a slight down syndrome look. I have big eyes but they don’t pop/bulge out like Lala’s.

___________________________

Ima have to take a look for myself :waiting: post your picture, or better yet.. whats your facebook info?

• Tatted Diva

:rofl: @ WCC

• Ty

Y’all just jealous because she has beautiful hazel eyes!
    _________________________________________________________________________
    Uh Auntie, I have beautiful hazel eyes too...I only wear them with my 1B/33 hair though :coffee:

• Tatted Diva

SHUT UP TY, DAAAANG! :rofl:

• CHA CHA

Daisy says:

@chacha I always said folks go IN on celeb pics like they are top models BUT every celeb pic isn’t good on the other hand either beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say.

OH I definitely think they bulge no doubt, but I think she is by far the furtherst from Tranny, ugly, hagged, and/or photoshopped to death... EVERYFLUCKINMAGAZINECOVERANDPICTUERECT has some photoshop!. I thought she had thyroid disease because I think thats when the eyes bulge(saw proof in a girl I know) but nonetheless.. She's still very pretty to me! I saw a picture of her without all the makeup and althougn she is not naturally pretty, she is again far from ugly! MY OPINIONS LAYDEES :hug:

• free

she wasn't talking all that shyt before. she was the host of the reunion show! now that she all upgraded she wants to turn her nose up at the show. G.THEE.F.O.H.

• Daisy

@chacha I said she was far from ugly I think she is pretty I have just seen better pics of her and yes your eyes can bulge due to Thyroid issues

• DMisses

free says:

she wasn’t talking all that shyt before. she was the host of the reunion show! now that she all upgraded she wants to turn her nose up at the show. G.THEE.F.O.H.

______________________________________________________

I almost forgot all about that smh

• Mrs2gud4ya

@sandrarose....you are a mess! lol...but I loved the headline....I had already seen the story on another site because you weren't updating fast enough for me....or maybe because I'm at work not working!!!!! but she in no way trashed that show...she just stated the obvious...why would she step back and be known just as a bball wife when she was known before Melo (even if it was just for being an MTV VJ) LMAO

• free

p.s. she would never do the actual show anyway because no ACTIVE ballplayer (except the dumbass from orlando who is now in la) would want their significant other on the show.

prima_donna2163 says: And for the record I am totally without a doubt anti-Meka’s-greasy-bellpepper-@zz nose. <-- :rofl:

• free

lala without melo is david ruffin without the temptations.

• Yall still crazy

Stepford Wive-ish looking eyes O_O

• Yall still crazy

Or too much :blunt:

:shrug:

• West Coast Chick

free says:

think she hosted the show because she's a host :shrugs: lol.. but even then, she was able to witness that buffoonery first hand.. i dont blame her.. that show is ghetto as hell and fives Black women a bad wrap! Not all Black women are violent, trashy, loud, ghetto or gold diggers

• http://twitter.com/candyrayne215 spongebobfan

but why she look like the last dodo from the looney tunes cartoon :shrug:
    but she right, real bball wives not gonna be on that show :coffee:

• miamore1973

I don't think she was putting the show down or talking a bunch of bull. She said the show wasn't for her. Pointblankperiod

I do think it's funny that in the way she would like to be described wife wasn't on the list at all. Should have been right there with mother. NOt basketball wife but just a wife period.

• ELove

Ahhh La-La Do you MEAN you're The WIFE who happens to be Married to a Man (Your Husband) who happens to Play Professional Basketball... BEING a Basketball Ball WIFE would mean You're STILL A TRICK !!! I know you're still working on THE MENTAL PART of No longer having to be A TRICK (Hopefully You'll get IT Slowly-But-Surely...)

Ohh And @Man... WANTS to KNOW How's Kim-K is Doing :coffee:

• ELove

And If LaLa is ACTUALLY PRETTY You would NEVER EVER Know by LQQKING at That Pic... A WOMAN Should never allow someone to make her LQQK Horrible for NO AMOUNT Of Money or Fame (Word...) :coffee:

• lexdiamonz

Y’all just jealous because she has beautiful hazel eyes!

courtesy of Freshlook ... i mean the pic okay she always was a lil "hard" in the face but i thought it was kim karTRASHian... she been hanging with them too long