Talk about audacity. A woman has admitted to defrauding financial group ING out of over $56 million, in what's being called the largest embezzlement fraud case by a single individual in Australia's history.

Rajina Rita Subramaniam, 41, siphoned $56 million (in U.S. currency) from ING coffers, which she deposited into private accounts to fund her extravagant lifestyle. The former senior accountant for ING is accused of spending millions of dollars on cars, homes, jewelry, high end clothing, shoes, bags, exotic trips and Michael Jackson memorabilia.

When she was arrested, police recovered a haul of expensive merchandise purchased by Subramaniam, including 600 pieces of jewelry from exclusive lines such as Bulgari, Tag Heuer and Tiffany & Co.; 200 Chanel products including clothing, perfume and makeup, tailored clothing by Hugo Boss and Armani, Mont Blanc stationary and a $600 bottle of Moet & Chandon Dom Perignon champagne.

She allegedly spent more than $16 million on jewelry purchases at Paspaley Pearls jewelry store alone.

ING Group is a global asset management organization with over 54 billion in reported revenue in 2010.

Subramaniam's 20-year web of deceit unraveled in 2009 when suspicious high end retailers complained to ING about Ms. Subramaniam's extravagant million-dollar purchases.

Apparently, the retailers worried that they would be legally responsible if Subramaniam's unlimited cash reserves turned out to be illegally obtained.

In addition to high end shopping sprees, Subramaniam is also alleged to have spent multi-millions on real estate properties in central Sydney, Bondi Beach and the exclusive harbourside suburb of Kirribilli.

She was arrested in Sydney, Australia in December 2009 as she boarded a flight for a wedding in Sri Lanka. Subramaniam is expected to plead guilty to 30 charges next week when she appears in open court. She has been held in jail without bail since her arrest in 2009.

• http://snakebelt.blogspot.com dustypork

Why they have to rat a black woman out? There was "no way" she could have that much to spend legally. ING is corrupt anyway so who cares.

• http://www.twitter.com/prytibrownis PrytiBrownIs

Is it wrong that im a tiiiiiny bit proud that shes black? We never see "us" do stuff like this and to get away with it for 20 yrs...... #winning lmao

• CHA CHA

:hahaha: DUSTYPORK tho

• flawless001

wow !! :blink:

• flawless001

I hope she put some of that :cuss: in other peoples name IJS !!

• tintin1979

that woman is straight from pakistan or India
    but the stores ratted her out to ing due to her high end purchases, why the hell would they do that.

• http://unlimitedwhispers.com Deirdre_B_Pride

Wow!!

• http://www.nowcasting.com/nasirrahim Nasir Rahim

DAMMITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT CHA CHA!!!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLYbDg242EY&safety_mode=true&persist_safety_mode=1 His_Mommy623

WHY IS UR SCREEN NAME DUSTY PORK! :rofl:

all I imagined was Tiny stuck under my swiffer sweeper :dead:

@My Cha'chizzle, why ju still here bew?
    looking for me? :hump: I got chu :boobs:

• http://www.twitter.com/prytibrownis PrytiBrownIs

:dead: @ his all I imagined was Tiny stuck under my swiffer sweeper

• grlnva

Highly doubt she acted alone. 20 years? :think:

• Peachizz

Prime example of people not minding their motherpucking business and GREED!!!!(Silly rabbit how long did you really think it was gonna last without someone catching on)!!!! Well she sho got ING GOOD!!! LOL

• Ididntreallymeanit

Wow, I wonder how much time she's going to get

• Fayla

:shocked: daaaayum! 20 years tho?? this bish a mf BOSS @ embezzeling! Submarine could teach embezzeling 101 @ Harvard all DAY!

• West Coast Chick

:blink: who this bish roll wit? Puff and nem? :blink:

• West Coast Chick

Fayla says:

_____________________________

I wouldnt mind picking her brain :coffee:

• ohpretty1

Wow. She went IN! Paspaley pearls, Chanel...at least she has taste.

• H-Townmama

:shocked:

:ghost:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

Not that it matters, but she isn't black. She's Indian.

• kingstonn

LMAO.
    go home His for that comment. :rofl:

• H-Townmama

cute gravi Kingstonn

• yvonne79

For goodness sake, she embezzled money for 20 years and was managed to stay underneath the radar. :shocked: Now that's what you call a hustle!! Ultimately, Subramaniam’s arrogance is what got her caught! Why would you constantly visit the same retailers over and over and over again? Shop there once, spend your money and get the hell on. And it's clearly obvious the businesses she frequented wasn't used to seeing people of color with money, that's why she was reported.Why draw additional attention to yourself?

• ricanlbc

WHAT'S DISTURBING IS THAT, ING NEVER MISSED ALL THAT MONEY! BUT YEAH SHE WAS BRAZEN. I GUESS SHE HAD BECOME SO USED TO LIVING THAT LIFE. PLEASE DONT BELIEVE SHE DIDNT PUT SOME UP...JUST LIKE OLE BERNIE!

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Not that it matters, but she isn’t black. She’s Indian.

How do you know this?

• deedeegirl

Why didn't she find a way to disappear from the face of the earth? She had enough money to buy a new identity. I have owned a business and I never, ever complained that my customers were spending too much money. Damn that!

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

deedeegirl says:

Why didn’t she find a way to disappear from the face of the earth?

Arrogance. She enjoyed being treated like a queen. She didn't need 600 pieces of jewelry. But she needed the attention she received from the jewelry store personnel when she walked in. Some people, narcissists in particular, live for that kind of attention.

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

tintin1979 says:

Because they might be liable to give that money back since she embezzled it.

• aaron

Not that it matters, but she isn’t black. She’s Indian.

How do you know this?

Her name

• ELove

@grlnva
    The Best and Most Clever ALWAYZ work BY Themselves (Word...)

And SHE Deserves a MEDAL, A DAY named in Her HONOR and A KEY to that WHOLE Damn Country IMO :coffee:

• TwinMom

Don't any of you try this at home.....your arsses would be locked up like everyone else in the A that tries to pull this ish off!

• Hard Hitter

Rat @ss store workers. Acting like it's their money. Just give me another dam frie, I ain't eating this cold $h!t.
    Let this woman live. #aborigine

• Hard Hitter

It's always the accounted getting extra doe on the side.
    "why my order aint showing up on the screen?
    Just gimme $6.27 shawdy.
    Why I gotta pay cash with exact change?"

• mirsmommy

Did I ever say that I hate @His??????? :hahaha:

Friggin :dead:

• Cinderella

Rajina Subramaniam isn't Black. She's East Indian and from Fiji.

• caligirl

I don't care if she from South Side of Mars. How in the jeepers do you embezzle money for 20 yeras. She would give the BOYS on Wall Street a run for their money. She look hella young, did she start stealing the money when she was 12? IJS

• SouthernLegalDiva

@Sandra If I had a dollar for every time the word *narcissist* was used on this site, I would have 56 million!

Ole racist store owners, she stole money for years, she made purchases for years, why snitch now? :think: And how ING didn't know she was living large? Multiple homes, high fashion clothing, they had to notice her new digs. She couldn't have done this on her own, she had to have help.

• http://vimeo.com/17630990 LaTechGrad02

Morning Sandra Rose Fam!

• GAGIRL87

Greed will phuck you up everytime, but I guess she got comfortable after 20 years :shrugs:

Goooooood Murnin!

• Yardgirl

The minuted I heard the name I knew she was not black but East Indian. There has to be more to this story. :thinking: $56M and no one noticed? :coffee:

• Tatted Diva

Good Morntin' Erry'one......

As soon as I read that she spent $16 million @ a Pearl Store, I knew she was instantly insane. Who the hell wants $100 worth of pearls, let alone $16 mill......YUP, SHE'S ONE SICK PUPPY! LOCK HER UP IN THE INSANE ASYLUM! :huh:

• lexdiamonz

aaron says:

Not that it matters, but she isn’t black. She’s Indian.

How do you know this?

Her name

EXACTLY yall know shanequia them would have been buying that much stuff at high end shops but one TIME and their azz would have been popped....... and i am with yardgirl $56mil ?? credit card or cash something dont "smell" right she had to have a CONNECT them snooty azz couture shop girls (and guys) are LOWDOWN ..... they probably was getting a lil something on the side (loot or swag) till it started getting noticed

well dizzam... EVRY DAY IM HUSTLIN EVERY DAY IM HUSTLIN :whistle:

Good Morning Folks

I think the reason she didn't get noticed is the reason most embezzlers don't. Think about it. ING deal with millions of people banking accounts.Tey are a multi-Billion dollar company. If a person just snuck o say $1.00 out of those accounts once a month. for a year. How much money will that person have? It goes back to consumers being smart. How many people with a nice size bank account would miss a dollar or even two? The people who she stole from probably chalked it up to some wierd bank fee.

WHat Up Yall!!!!! It Friday :danban1:

:party: :danban:

• jazzyiest

If you can defraud a company out of 56MM in 2011 they deserved it. A company as big as ING?!? :blink: Really?!?!?!? They need to be sent to jail for this ish!

@ Tatted Diva

#noshade# but buying pearls and jewels is actually a very smart idea. Expensive, tasteful jewelry (not that shyt T-Pain or Rick Ross wears) appreciates in value over time. I'm sure the things she bought were very nice pieces. Do you know how many people would die to own an authentic set of pearls? A nice pearl necklace can set you back 10 stacks easily and that's just for starters. All-in-all jewels are a great investment. Ask Jackie Onassis :coffee:

BLAHHHH

• jazzyiest

@ Wut

How many people with a nice size bank account would miss a dollar or even two?
    _________________________________________________________________________

True but you'd be surprised at how many people with hefty bank accounts would miss a dollar or two. Those are the ones that keep an eye on their money. That's why they have so much of it. It's the broke azzes that get played on petty fees and little ish all the time. :coffee:

Lucious whats up baby?

Officer Jazzy whats up beautiful :coffee:

• jazzyiest

@ Al

Hey honey bunches. Is that my new name? Officer Jazzy???? :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxQsmJiQ9c8 LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

nothin Al, ready for this weekend to be over with already

Yes maam It works on more than one level :coffee:
    But mostly because you be FBING duds

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjdC7WGvSWU ALBoy

@ Lucious I know right I have Another funeral to sing at this one is gone hurt though the lady used to sing with me for like the last 5 years :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxQsmJiQ9c8 LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

*awaits my phone call to be serenaded*

i been dreadin father's day so I'm just ready to get it over with

• Tatted Diva

jazzyiest says:

@ Tatted Diva

#noshade# but buying pearls and jewels is actually a very smart idea. Expensive, tasteful jewelry (not that shyt T-Pain or Rick Ross wears) appreciates in value over time. I’m sure the things she bought were very nice pieces. Do you know how many people would die to own an authentic set of pearls? A nice pearl necklace can set you back 10 stacks easily and that’s just for starters. All-in-all jewels are a great investment. Ask Jackie Onassis
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    G'Morning, Jazzy....i was being sarcastic....I have a great pair of pearl earrings w/a matching necklace but dayum, I don't want $16 million in pearls! :nono:

@ Lucious Aw man I forgot Im sorry It will be okay :no:

jazzyiest says:

@ Wut

How many people with a nice size bank account would miss a dollar or even two?
    _________________________________________________________________________

True but you’d be surprised at how many people with hefty bank accounts would miss a dollar or two. Those are the ones that keep an eye on their money. That’s why they have so much of it. It’s the broke azzes that get played on petty fees and little ish all the time.

---------
    Your right. I work for a company and we start getting calls from people who started noticing .25 cents "purchases" on their accounts. Thats was back when PayPal got hacked. They weren't making grand purchases. They stole small amounts from many people. It was those smart consumers who pick up on those tiny charges and alerted their banking institues.

Word to the wise check everything on your accounts.

Hey AL! :hug:

Al are you a old school cartoon buff? That thunder cat gravi always tickle me...

@lucious :hug:
    @al morning cheester :)

• jazzyiest

@ tatted

Truth be told...I don't want any at all :rofl: but I know money when I see it and it seems like she was making some decent purchases.

You know how we do it...buy 76 million cars, the best weave you can find, 52 pairs of Louboutin's etc., etc., etc. Basically, all shyt that means nothing. I'm sure she bought some of that stuff too but I can't be mad at purchases from Tag Heuer & Tiffany and most certainly can't be mad at those pearls. Just knowing that the bish bought stationary from Mont Blanc let me know that she was of a different breed. LOL

Hey Laker!

@ Wut Morning Ma! Yea I like 80's cartoons

@ Lakeshow whats up baby? :coffee:

• StillASassyOne

DAMN!!

That's a boss!! And is it wrong that I'm a TINY bit happy that she did! Call it "the Big Payback." All the money that ING, JP Morgan, Chase, Goldman & Sachs, Wells Fargo and all those other banking institututions basically got away with STEALING for years to get us in this recession, I wish that somebody would be embezzling from each and every company for YEARS until they slowly but surely each go bankrupt!!

Get em girl!! "Free Rita!!!"

(SN: If she needs some accounts to "hold" some of her money in for small "sitting" fees, I am more than available. :coffee: )

• blunt

*reviewing my bank statements*

Good Morning everyone! tgif

:blink: @ Lakes and Lucious We not gone start this today :mad:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@SASSY :hug: UR LOCA AND I LOOOVE IT CHIT I HOLD SOME DINERO FOR THE BISH! AND U RIGHT FUKN BANKS BE COMING UP WITH FEES FOR ERRTHANG!! :cus: HOW U DOING THIS A.M BEEUUUTIFUL
    @AL IM GOOD READY TO GO HOME AND POP THIS 1.5 LITTER BOTTLE OF MOSCATO!! :lol: <<family size value size :rofl:
    @LOLITA I HAD A WHOLE FUKN BOWL OF MANGO AND PINEAPLE SALSA YESTERDAY THEM SCOOP CHIPS CAME IN HANDY :popcorn:

• Tatted Diva

jazzyiest says:

@ tatted

Truth be told…I don’t want any at all but I know money when I see it and it seems like she was making some decent purchases.

You know how we do it…buy 76 million cars, the best weave you can find, 52 pairs of Louboutin’s etc., etc., etc. Basically, all shyt that means nothing. I’m sure she bought some of that stuff too but I can’t be mad at purchases from Tag Heuer & Tiffany and most certainly can’t be mad at those pearls. Just knowing that the bish bought stationary from Mont Blanc let me know that she was of a different breed. LOL
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You're right about that! And we'll still be renting our dayum apartment or house w/a phucking Benz in the public parking lot...NOT A GOOD LUCK!
    But yeah, as far as her taste is concern, it was slendid BUT we all get a lil' fanshy smanshy we we're spending money that ain't ours! She definitely was not using her salary from being the Senior Accountant to finance any of those things! Soooo, I don't care how extravagant her taste is....SHE'S A THIEF!

#realtalk

Luscious BIG :hug: Woo-woo-woo darling..it'll be over fore u know it :) :kiss:

• Chgoprime

Why were they complaining that she was spending alot of money? Was her money not good enough because she was black? This proves that they HATE to see us doin well. When whites go shopping and spend 6 figures it's NEVER questioned its expected.

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@al what i do?? :shrug: whats the topic for the day??

• SunRiseBlossom

Good Morning my SR Family... :waves:

I just look at this like... One down, Plenty more to get! :coffee:

QADDAFI!!!

GM :waves:
    Lakes
    AL
    Sassy
    Tabewski
    Blunt
    Jazzy
    What's good this morntink :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxQsmJiQ9c8 LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

Laker did you do use the recipe I gave you???
    Al what I do

• CFREE

Dayuumm!! Shawty was gettn it in! :shocked: wow!

Morning folks! HAPPY FRIDAY :biggrin:

Heeeyyy Wut :waves:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjdC7WGvSWU ALBoy

@ Lakes Distraught Faced People and the folks that love them.

• StillASassyOne

Morning LAkes!! :hug: I'm doing good and you?

And also- I'm a little annoyed that they complained about her spending habits. When those "other folks" blow millions upon millions of unaccounted for money in those high-end stores for decades on end, nobody EVER writes their employers or other agencies inquiring about if she should have that amount of money!

What- because she wasn't WHITE, she HAD to have been getting that money from some illegal way? That's exactly why I wouldn't patronize those businesses wit their marked-up items that are still made in sweatshops in 3rd world countries with the rest of the bootlegs. They show "colored" money isn't respected or expected one way or another EVERY.DAMN.TIME.

@JAZZIEST!!! :danban1: long time no see

Sup CFreezy :waves:

@Luscious & Lakes I've never tried mango salsa, recipe??

@ Fay whats up Ma?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxQsmJiQ9c8 LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

Fayla I'll send it to you

FAAAAAYLAAAA :bandan:

Good morning

I meant :danban:

• Chgoprime

"And also- I’m a little annoyed that they complained about her spending habits. When those “other folks” blow millions upon millions of unaccounted for money in those high-end stores for decades on end, nobody EVER writes their employers or other agencies inquiring about if she should have that amount of money!

What- because she wasn’t WHITE, she HAD to have been getting that money from some illegal way? That’s exactly why I wouldn’t patronize those businesses wit their marked-up items that are still made in sweatshops in 3rd world countries with the rest of the bootlegs. They show “colored” money isn’t respected or expected one way or another EVERY.DAMN.TIME."

ALLLLL OF THIS!

@FAYLA #75 *inserts friendship contract on shredder* :coffee:

Saso whats up baby?

StillASassyOne says:

Morning LAkes!! I’m doing good and you?

_______
    :cosign: like a bish :coffee:

*in shredder :smack:

i feel like dancing #randomfact

• Fayla

@CFree :shotsfired: see thats where u wrong bewski, this thing we got is 4 life..WE AINT NEVA BREAKIN UP MK!! *straightens shirt & smoothes hair back* now where were we? Oh yeah :kiss:

@AL YUP ITS A FUKN CRIME TO HURT PEOPLES EYES :no:
    @LOLITA SURE DID EXCEPT I DID NOT USE THAT MUCH ONION LOTS OF LIME AND THE ONE JALAPENO SET THE CHIT OFF!!
    @SASSY IM GOOD MA READY TO GO TO THE CASE :) AND :cosign: IF SHE WAS WHITE NO PREGUNTAS BUT SINCE SHE NOT... RACIST ASS WIPES!

Fayla says:

Sup CFreezy

*renews contract* sign here.. heeyy hon! :boobs:

@FAY HEY GIRLY :waves:
    @CFREE :kiss:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxQsmJiQ9c8 LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

Al what about unfortunately faced people and the people who love them

• SunRiseBlossom

So I guess no one seen my Good morning my SR family post!!!

You guys know the :rules:

You suppose to speak when spoken to!!! Lol...

Let me try this again... *clearingmythroat*

Good morning my SR Family... :waves:

• Fayla

@CFree how good u shaking them :boobs: i feel like i need a lil extra seein that u was tryna let me go & all :crying:

Thanks Ms. Luscious it sounds yummy. I NEED some yummy in my life..

Laker, :kiss: u giving me fever this morning! Owwwwww!!!! <<< a la FLO

@Fayla, gives u a leather african medallion as a make up gift.. i knew u was by bewski :love:

:shotsfired: :duel:

I just found out I may have to give my office up! :crying:

• Fayla

@Lakes, how bout I aint goin back to that joint i went to last nite chica :mad: it was great-grandaddies in there n chit, blues music :hurl:

#NOMOGOOD

• CFREE

SunRise come get it dahlin! :hug:

• Tatted Diva

G'Morning Fay Fay (my baybay)...I HOPE THIS DAY PROVES FRUITFUL & PROSPEROUS!

G'Morning Luscious......I HOPE THIS WORK DAY ENDS SOONER THAN YOU KNOW IT!

G'Morning WUT.......I HOPE THAT YOU WERE ABLE TO REPLACE THE O.J. FROM THE $2.79 I RETRIEVED OUTTA MY BAG!

G'MORNING CFREE (my chocolate drop).......I HOPE THAT YOU NEVER USE SKIN LIGHTNER CUZ I WANNA LICK UP ERR'BIT OF CHOCOLATE CONNECTED TO YOUR SKIN!

G'MORNING Al........I HOPE THAT YOU AND I NOT HAVE ANY INCIDENTS TODAY!

:love:

*pouting cuz' i've been try'na get my gravi to change all mornin'*

• Fayla

Hey SunRise :waves: whatcha no good?

mornin Tatted

• CFREE

FAY :lick: :hump: best part of breakn up is makin up :)

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@fay :rofl: did u get u a suga daddy u know them men that carry 15434 keys pants up to they belly button and smelling like vaprub 24/7?
    @lolits idk what al talkn bout i cant see gravis and chit :) #coveringmyculo!

TATTED and SUNRISE :kiss: and :hug:

Yes Tatted I put a fresh on in the freezer this morning and have learned that I should swallow before reading any of your comment.. :grin:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxQsmJiQ9c8 LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

Laker ion know what AL talkin bout either I'm just goin with what he said

• StillASassyOne

Morning Fayla! (just seeing it!) :waves:

Smooches Luscious on the nape of her neck :kiss:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjdC7WGvSWU ALBoy

@ Lucious sorry to hear that you should get naked in there one last time :coffee:

Tatted you sure you dont want any "Incidents"

Fayla says:

Hey SunRise whatcha no good
    -------------------------
    Why your comment have me in here singing in my Martin lawrence Voice
    "Whatchu know no good! Whatchu know no goooood!!!!" :rofl: Remember that episode?

@lolita well he said unfortunate gravis that aint us mama :danban1:

• StillASassyOne

Morning Al & Sunrise! :waves: :hug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxQsmJiQ9c8 LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

Al hopefully it wont be anytime soon! I was just told there's a possibility

• pointhimout

all I can say is, I feel her pain. But it's nothing I would try to keep up for 20 years. If you get up the nerve and audacity to commit such a crime, why not stop; why get greedy. lifetime of hell vs the rest of your life in jail for embezzling 56 million bucks.

Hey Free

CFREESAID: FAY :lick: :hump: best part of breakn up is makin up
    ______________________________________________________________________

I dont know why but I read this in the old Folgers coffee commercial song voice ( The best part of waking up is folger isn your cup) <--random I know :lol:

• http://twitter.com/_imOther_ Mamacita

She did it for 20years so I doubt that her race was a factor in why they ratted her out. If it was about race they would have gotten her a long time ago, trust me!

Also, some people just rub you the wrong way and raise red flags. It has NOTHING to do with race. I work in a retail store and sometimes people just don't seem right. Has nothing to do with race.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxQsmJiQ9c8 LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

Al if it happens I won't have my private line anymore I'll have to share one :crying:
    SONSOBYTCHES

@ Lucious OIh well we pray they dont take it

• CFREE

*lays out on the beach* TATTED i got you bew ;)

SASSY & WUT *kisses hand* hay lay T's :waves:

• Tatted Diva

G'Morning SunRise
    G'Morning SASO

@WUT.......I sowwy. I will try to keep it light today (as long as I can)

@Al......I'mma "incident" your phucking head off if you keep it up.
    :hump:

• CFREE

@Alboy... the best part of waking up is being in CFREEs stuff :coffee:

biiiiiiioooootch! #random

• WUTWUZMISSIN!

CFREE!! :bow: Good morning huntybun!!!

• SunRiseBlossom

:waves:

Hey all you BEAUTIFUL Ladies and Handsome Gentlemen...

What I know good?... And by the way (Thanks for singing for me WWM) Lol...

It's FRIDAY!!! :yahoo:

• mirsmommy

What up peoples :waves:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

biiiiiiioooootch! #random

-------------------
    We experiencing Turrets Syndrome Today Laker baby? Who is messing with you boo boo?

• Ty

If this bytch was smart enough to pull this shyt off for 20 yrs you know she has a stash somewhere. Talk about a come up. However, she should've stopped while she was ahead. She got caught because she was greedy

• SunRiseBlossom

@ Luscious....
    :hug:

Here's my shoulder you can lean on me... :whistle:

CFree is the SHYT & i DARE a bish say sum different :shank:

@Wut guhl how bout i STILL use that chit to this day (it's so appropriate) :rofl:
    @AL, I had the same jingle in mind
    @Lakes how bout they had pants up 2 their throaks, white socks up 2 the knees, i even saw a mf JHERI CURL chica *hold me*

*sits cross-legged FUMING @ Tatted* :mad:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@wut im good bish ready to go home :yes: naw just bored who want to start some e-beef?? :karate: :duel: I GOT 30 MIN TO FUKS UP!! :rofl:

ALBoy says:

CFREESAID: FAY best part of breakn up is makin up
    ______________________________________________________________________

I dont know why but I read this in the old Folgers coffee commercial song voice ( The best part of waking up is folger isn your cup) <–random I know

----------------------
    Okay it is official... AAALLL Men think alike... My man a couple days ago after we... you know... He gets up and sings "The best part of waking up is sliding in your stuff!!! :rofl: MEN!!!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxQsmJiQ9c8 LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

I just had to go get some chocolate I'm so distraught!

@FAY :rofl: HAIL NAW!!

• Fayla

Mirrrrs!! :waves: *blows on the new :boobs: to get the nips hard* what's crackin Ma?

LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@wut im good bish ready to go home naw just bored who want to start some e-beef?? I GOT 30 MIN TO FUKS UP!!
    --------------------
    Gets out of Flower Power Van with hipsters on and a flower in my hair Lets make love and not war..... :kiss:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@LOLITA **HANDS U BAG OF REESES CUPS** U NEED A SOCK FULL OF ROCKS TO BEAT THE BISH THAT MIGHT TAKE UR DESK I GOT U MA!

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@WUT AWW :kiss: FUKS IT I GUESS I BE A LOVAH NOT A FIGHTER.... FOR NOW BWWWWAAAHHAAHHAAA <EVIL LAUGH!

LAKER
    you know me soo well, I just started eatin one!

MIRS muthaflukn MOMMY!!! :yahoo:

Fayla says:

CFree is the SHYT & i DARE a bish say sum different

^^^^
    #THIS, takes u on a shopping spree. Bulgari, Tag Heuer and Tiffany & Co.; nothing but the best for u :kiss:

• http://youtu.be/rGrqW3nx5HM kimip84

:hug: me too Lucious :(

$56MIL I can only imagine the things she bought with that kinda money. I know my azz would of disappeared to Bora Bora Tahiti with that kinda money

LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@WUT AWW FUKS IT I GUESS I BE A LOVAH NOT A FIGHTER…. FOR NOW BWWWWAAAHHAAHHAAA <EVIL LAUGH!
    -----------------------------

Being good is sooo hard! :hahaha:

• SunRiseBlossom

WUTWUZMISSIN! says

Okay it is official… AAALLL Men think alike… My man a couple days ago after we… you know… He gets up and sings "The best part of waking up is sliding in your stuff!!! MEN!!!
    _______________________________________________________________________
    Dayum I need my cup of Folgers... :coffee:

*bends down on one knee*
    CFree...Will U e-Marry Me?? :praying:

• CFREE

Dayum I need my cup of Folgers…

:ido: 2!

Fayla says:

*bends down on one knee*
    CFree…Will U e-Marry Me?? :praying:

*tosses black book* Im officially urs!! :hug:

• SamYell JacksEm is AWESOME

What she took averages less than 3 mil per year, which I assume would be fairly easy to do if someone was in her higher level position. I'm thinkin she embezzled more dough for other folks higher than her and that was her "bonus". When they felt a little heat they gave her up. She'd get her sentence in front of the media and once the story dies down, appeal it, do less than half of it and get back out to a padded account and early retirement...........

Good morning fam......

mornin Awesome

• SunRiseBlossom

@ Fayla and CFREE...

Congratulations...

Can I be in the e-Wedding?!!! :waiting:

• mirsmommy

Fayla says:

Mirrrrs!! *blows on the new to get the nips hard* what’s crackin Ma?

@Fay :boobs: Did I ever tell you, I :heart: you??????

CFrizzleMyNizzle :danban:

• SamYell JacksEm is AWESOME

Sup Brown :danban:
    It's friday! Friday! <-----I can't stand that girls voice

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxQsmJiQ9c8 LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS

Awesome I'm gon need somebody to cheer me up cuz my day aint goin so well

@CFREE & FAY CONGRATS AND CHIT :coffee: #bittermuch

• BLACKBARBIE404

I HAVE AN ING ACCT, I WONDER IF SHE TOOK A FEW DOLLARS FROM ME. CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT??? LOL

• MzDetermined

She should have limited her high end spending and she might have got away with it. She was set with all that money would have never had to work again.

• Erica

soo...can we get details on that police auction Auntie or WHAT?! :coffee:

• pointhimout

u can not put an employee making 70-120grand a year, with annual bonus of 35k in charge of millions. It never turns out right. if you want that person to be somewhat honest, you have to up the money you're paying them.

rmemeber when they accussed jackie barrett, former fulton county sherriff of mishandling $7M bucks and $2M was still un-accounted for when she retired? on paper it was un-accounted for, but my instincts tell me it's accounted for elsewhere. and she knows exactly where.