Lil Wayne, Akon at Compound Nightclub

Rap mogul Lil Wayne performed in concert at Aaron’s Amphitheatre at Lakewood in Atlanta on Saturday. The after party was held at the packed Compound nightclub, one of Alex Gidewon’s properties. If you weren’t there by 1 a.m., you didn’t get in.

Usually, Lil Wayne gives us something to write about on the blogs whenever he comes to Atlanta. But on Saturday night, Weezy sat alone in the club’s VIP. There were no baby mamas (he has four of them that we know of); no groupies, no new girlfriends. Just Weezy, Akon, Birdman aka Baby, his artist Tyga and his massive entourage.

Photos by Prince Williams/ATLPics.net

L to R: Baby, Alex Gidweon and Lil Wayne

Photos by Prince Williams/ATLPics.net

• Daisy

Akon has beautiful skin and appeal to me #thatisall

• MsOnederful

He looks nice for a change!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=12d1zyG2ojs#at=12 His_Mommy623

:blink: :rofl:

• KayCeiSoul

Wayne is looking at that girl like either he does not understand what the fugg she’s saying, -or- he’s gearing up to bite her.

That’s sum scurry -ish right there. :no:

• http://chokolatemilk.blogspot.com Choco aka Hippie

Bro’s before ho’s right I bet that what their sexting said to one another :rofl:

• http://Twitter.com/Ms_TiaCouture MsPretTiTi

He almost looks sober!

• brenden

Lil Wayne and Akon huh? I wish I was there…In highschool I usta seek out the uh umm special looking people to kick it with. It’s called quilt by association. Girls see you and then they see them then they see you and they think…It could be worst. The uglier ur friends the more likely you are to get some sheet time…Hence the quilt reference…Aw yes,,,By my senior year I was surrounded by so many Lil wayne’s youda swore it was the special olympics :-)

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

:rofl: :lol: :blink: the outfirts SMMMMURRFMANIA!! the fukn faces these people making and and lil weezy look sober :wtf: !!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1ESq1nYo8Q YSoSerious

That’s a whole lotta ugly up yonder. All they need was Flava Flav to hit the trifecta of tragic-looking ninjas. :coffee:

• bnatural

I just can’t with all of that weave!!!! UGHHHHHHH….

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@yso :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1ESq1nYo8Q YSoSerious

LAKER!! :yahoo:

I’m just saying. :lol:

And while Akon does have nice skin I don’t like anything else about him. :shrugs:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

:wtf: HAS HAPPEN TO SR ITS DANG BORING TIME TO LOG THE FUK OFF AND WORK *SIGH* :no:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

BEFORE I GO WHY IS WAYNE LOOKING LIKE THAT IN THE 3RD PIC?? :srhug:

• StillASassyOne

I hate a cheap looking female……and all of these females are adorned in cheap, tacky apparel and shoes with the exception of one.

Also- to all of the chicks except 3…too much makeup = TRANNYISH!! Quit while you’re ahead! Plus one of them chicks looks like a damn bobblehead Bratz doll! Head just too big & long for her damn body!

• KayCeiSoul

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

BEFORE I GO WHY IS WAYNE LOOKING LIKE THAT IN THE 3RD PIC?? :srhug:

***********************************

:waves: Lakes – that is my question exactly. That shyt is downright frightening.

• Mamacita

:lol: at Brenden!

• FoxE

:blink: :tape:

:wave: HEY Saso!

• KayCeiSoul

Awfully big faces in those pics. Awfully big. :coffee:

They came out in party bus-loads for this event, but if Auntie says he didn’t christen more baby mamas I believe her. :koolaid:

• candibfly

i see everyone had on their finest from the rave and charlotte rousse collection :blink:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@candi :2dance:

• Milf-n-Cookies

All these chicks look the dam same :shrug:

• candibfly

sup lakes

ready to be out this bytch

• FoxE

candibfly says:

____________________________

Girl.. More like DOTS & RAINBOW (especially that skittles looking outfit & earrings) :coffee:

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

@candi im out this b!tch right now… :waves: give snoopy a good scratch for me he soo dam cuuute :love:

• CFREE

Lookn at all them tattoo’s makes me itchy :no:

• caligirl

Decatur honies?! Why does the one in the orange dress look like she been using her left to tack up nails?

• CFREE

Where is @Ya’ll at???.. ol girl done stole her gravi’s look :rofl:

• http://yallaintchit.com/ Man, I just don’t care™

IN the fourth pic with the lady group shot, the chick in the center with the red got some weird shaped tiddies. Like she didn’t know how to form proper shaped tits when stuffing with tissue.

Otherwise the ladies are :thumbsup: …except for the chick in the all black in the fourth pic. :no:

• lisaROSE

a nightclub??? dude sitting next to wayne look like a dam 15year old!! i dont trust no one with tats on their face :nono:

• http://yallaintchit.com/ Man, I just don’t care™

:hurl:

• http://yallaintchit.com/ Man, I just don’t care™

@SANDRA ROSE
    :think:
    Why are Baby, Alex Gidweon and Lil Wayne throwing up 3 fingers like that? Are they signifying that they will engage in a 3some after the club?

I mean, Wayne and Alex don’t look to enthused but Baby look a lil emphatic about his “3” he holdin up.

• KayCeiSoul

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

*************************************

Hollering out loud!

Her boobs are warped too. :yes:

What was going ON last night? This shyt is driving me crazy!

SCREAMING ** I want MY cigarettes NURSE RATCHETT! MMMYYY cigarettes!!***

• chocalatecity29

:thumbsup: to the girl with the turqouise w/black trimming dress on…I likes! Cute!

• brenden

Naw,,,People call him Alvin as in the chipmunk (its the cheeks), but he heard Adolf as in Hitler…simple mistake…nuthin to see here folks :-)

• Femme Fatale

FoxE says:

candibfly says:

____________________________

____________________________
    I’m really :mad: at her for those purple lightning bolts.

Is this a 17 and older club? :thinking:

• Ty

candibfly says:

_______________________________________________________________________

I was thinking the same shyt but throw Rainbow in there too :rofl: Some of these females should’ve called Tatted for assistance. The make up is horrible. Orange and blues are not for everyone :no:

• caligirl

The chic in the yellow and blue…she is probably a super hero HO!

• http://yallaintchit.com/ Man, I just don’t care™

@KAYCEI
    “Um… the “chick” in the “Denver Nuggets” dancer’s outfit looks like a retarded tranny.
    *************************************

Hollering out loud!

Her boobs are warped too.

What was going ON last night? This shyt is driving me crazy!”
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Well looking at her flucked up eyes, those tits prolly sittin “even” from her perspective.

Her left tiddy look like it left something at the backside of her waste and is headed back to go get it. SMH.

• Ty

CFREE says:

Where is @Ya’ll at???.. ol girl done stole her gravi’s look
    _________________________________________________________________________
    I didn’t even realize she had on Yall’s Smurfette outfit :rofl:

• http://twitter.com/jerimonique Jerrica

We’re wearing shirts with a belt out to the club now?

• Ty

caligirl says:

The chic in the yellow and blue…she is probably a super hero HO!
    _________________________________________________________________________
    Are u calling her Captain Save a Ho :think:

• http://yallaintchit.com/ Man, I just don’t care™

:shocked:

I looked at pic number 16… the one with four ladies sitting down all the way to the right and… COT DAYUM!

The chick all the way the left look like she need to shave her her goatee a lil closer. Got that 5 o’clock shadow goin on and then her legs riddled with bullet holes! :rofl:

The other chicks leaning away like they think she stink or something too! :rofl:

I know you was just being mean posting that one Sandra. LOL.

• Ty

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@KAYCEI
    *************************************

Hollering out loud!

Her boobs are warped too.

What was going ON last night? This shyt is driving me crazy!”
    ______________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________
    I thought team mascots are supposed to look crazy for entertainment purposes :coffee:

• FoxE

:dead: @ MAN

• Daisy

@Jerrica Last Sun this big booty girl wore the same shirt dress/belt combo to CHURCH she looked so STANK!!!

• http://yallaintchit.com/ Man, I just don’t care™

@TY
    “I thought team mascots are supposed to look crazy for entertainment purposes ”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

She must be the mascot for the “Denver Niggets” (niggas wanna be females) in the TBA (Tranny Basketball Association).

• caligirl

@Ty – Captain Save a Ho or the New Leader for the Smurfs. Either way. it screams Hot Mess!

• Ty

:dead: @ Man

Cali called her Captain Save A Ho :karate:

• Ididntreallymeanit

Why does the lady in pic #11 have in those color contacts and that big ass nose ring?

• datsmdubya2u

Sorry but other than mayyybeee the woman in the blue dress. these women all look alike to me. it used to be if you went someplace where there was a bunch of white girls they would all be dressed the same or have the same hair. Now i see its a trend among us women of color now. I can see some dude leaving with the wrong chick and not knowing the difference.

• SamYell JacksEm

______________________________
    :thumbsup:

• Ty

SamYell JacksEm says:

______________________________

Or leaving with the wrong dude and not knowing the difference :coffee:

• datsmdubya2u

@ Sam Yell

Ratty weave: check

Fake boobs: check

Fake Azz: check

Short Tight dress: check

Platform shoes:check

Lil Wayne was so bored he was in VIP with dudes only.
    No wonder the rappers are tired of them birds and are Phluckin each other now.

• datsmdubya2u

Or leaving with the wrong dude and not knowing the difference :coffee:

forgots all about that….well at least ole dude would be surprised and it would be something different for once.

• datsmdubya2u

and why is everybody’s skin bleached or made up to a light cardboard shade?

• trenee