Lil Wayne wants your sons to be thug cross dressers like he is

After contributing to the deterioration of the black community by promoting prison culture such as wearing his pants off his butt, ex-convict Lil Wayne now hopes to encourage your sons to wear women’s leggings as a fashion statement.

Lil Wayne’s performance on the MTV Video Music Awards was memorable mainly because of the tight, form fitting, leopard print spandex pants that he wore. He tried to make the feminine leggings look more manly by pairing it with a multi-colored Louis Vuitton belt. But that particular belt is mainly worn by chicks, not men.

Weezy’s fashion gamble caused Twitter to implode with tweets ridiculing his leggings, which he called skateboarder pants. But according to Tripp NYC’s Facebook page, Wayne was wearing their leggings, which are sold as female pants.

Pretty soon, your sons will be wearing spandex pants as fashion statements just like Lil Wayne.

And why not? Greedy record label owners have long succeeded in emasculating the black man with the assistance of ignorant rappers who care more about the dollars and nothing about the sense of what they’re doing to their community.

Spotted at RWS

101 Responses to “Lil Wayne wants your sons to be thug cross dressers like he is”

DragonLeo says:

Ridiculous!!!!

Danielle says:

:lol: Those pants clearly don’t fit the same. Same print yes but they were NOT leggings.

KrayZKat says:

He looks smelly to me. That is all.

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

:rofl: Reminds me of that Boondocks episode when the rappers were wearing miniskirts and carrying purses! “Do the homie!” :rofl:

KDub says:

Hit em with that man love gravi @Ty…

Sandra would you call T.I. and ex-convict?

Hex Murda was saying the same thing on twitter!

eastpointvet says:

danielle you know wanye is smaller than the average female maybe he got the larger ones

cheeks8683 says:

Lil Wayne looks like a shedding snake in that pic…

eastpointvet says:

@therealashland
    what u know bout some Hex murda lol

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

:think: On the serious he went into prison calling himself Lil Wayne, came out calling himself “lil Tunchie or Lil Tuna Fish”.. that should tell yall Lil Wayne lovers something… :rolleyes:

Danielle says:

East, Stop it! Thats my story and I’m sticking to it. You know I love me some Wayne :heart:

I didn’t think the pants were that bad. And he’s is not originating anything. I’m sure you can find these pants or something similar in the boys section of Hot Topic or similar rocker/goth type stores.

Lady_L says:

LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS says:

Sandra would you call T.I. and ex-convict?

candibfly says:

they don’t look like the same pants but who knows :shrugs:

i also wish these awards shows would stop allowing them to perform shirtless with their pants hanging below their azz showing their underwear

Danielle says:

@ WUTWUZMISSIN!

He has been calling himself Lil Tunechi way before he went to prision.

Redeemed777 says:

AND THE TRUTH REMAINS…

Some of you on this blog have sons & men that are sagging their pants right now, but you won’t say anything about it because you are afraid to speak the truth!

Lady_L says:

@WUTWUZMISSIN! ur avi!!!!!!!

Danielle says:

*prison

Redeemed777 says:

AND THE TRUTH REMAINS…

***********************************

My husband’s pants sag. Not below the butt (he too clowned Wayne for the azzed out thing), but saggy none the less. Now what?

Lady_L says:

Redeemed777 says:

AND THE TRUTH REMAINS…

———————————————————–
    My son tried this Shish a couple of times, and after getting tired of me damn near knocking his head of his shoulders he puled them up! I use to do belt checks on him to make sure he was wearing one. Before he would leave for school I’d make him pull his shirt up so that I could see his pants were on his waist. He also had to do then when he came home from school in the afternoon. I don’t play that mess. After I told him what the meaning behind “sagging” was, he REALLY stopped wanting to sag! LOL!

Daisy says:

I like The Carter IV (didn’t buy it)

Yall gone let his pants be great :lol:

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

Danielle says:

@ WUTWUZMISSIN!

He has been calling himself Lil Tunechi way before he went to prision.
    —————————
    :rofl: Was this comment to argue for the defendant?

Defense: “Your honor he was doing :gay: shyt loooong before he went to prison.”

Procecution: :blink: “Your honor the prosecution rest.”

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

Lady_L says:

@WUTWUZMISSIN! ur avi!!!!!!!
    —————–
    Hey Lady_L! :waves:

Girl, sexy aint he! :grin:

KDub says:

To be honest Sandra I don’t een want my daughters wearing them shats. I ain’t gat a male child. But truff be told I don’t want neither one of my female chiren wearing those ugly azz pants (IMO). I ain’t buying ‘em…they better call their paternal units…and if they DO rock ‘em they best get ready for momma to lmfao….16 yo already KNOW you got on some crazy lookin ish its open joke time. Yall think I spare kids that I birthed the joke wrath??? Hummph…they be the FIRST ones to get it.

they don’t look like the same ones, but it’s a damn close match :yes:

:offtopic:

how bout on my fb a dude done posted pix of his DNA papers showing he is 0.00 clear of paternity for a child he’s been raising AND his gf posted “when it comes to u r NOT the father” as her status?? :rofl:
    #icant

cutemama007 says:

I think his hideous ass should be able to wear what he wants. BUT you do have a valid point about the music industry trying to emasculate the young men of the world. They’ve been doing it for years. I’m not a fan of that pants sagginish, and I wish these sheep would stop copying everything these music folks do. Mark my words, these rappers are gonna have ur sons rockin short tight dresses real soon.

MzDimplez1123 says:

Tunechi is an old name for him, he got he nickname from his granny as a kid. :shrug:

I don’t like Wayne’s pants either but, I didn’t know leggings came with belt loops. I’m guessing it’s just the same print, i’ve seen a lot of animal prints lately though. :shrug:

@ Fay…You need new frens. :lol:

brenden says:

Oh Lil Wayne, my new fashion icon. You people dnt understand what it’s like for facially chalenged people like us. In her NY Times best selling Memoir ”How to detract attention away from your problem areas” Maggie Gyllenhaal teaches us that it’s all about the clothes. You think it was easy for Lil Wayne going through life having people scream Mogwai!!! Or little kids point and say look mommy…Its Howard the Duck…It hasn’t been easy for Wayne, but indeed he’s learned. Tip 1, grow out your hair. That way when people first see you their initial thought goes from GOOD GOD WHAT IS THAT THING, to OOOH GIRL , HE GOT SUM GOOD A*S HAIR…Yasee it’s all about redirecting the eyes. Tip 2, wear clothes that command attn. Easyiest way to do that for a man is to wear womens clothes. The hot pants, The long flowy hair, and the exposed glutes has everyone talking. Not talking about the fact that Waynes breath appears to smll like goat balls, no, they’re speaking of his fashion faux pas. Guess what folks, Lil Wayne is #winning. Mission accomplished. Thank you Maggie. I know I’ve learned. It’s no coincidence that my moobies bounce freely as I walk down the street :coffee:

@ KDubb….@ woman after my own heart. :hug: I know my daughter be PISSED! :rofl:

WUT!! :hug:
    ion neva be on here witchu no mo :crying:
    now go skr8 to #gravihell

Why must Brenden post?! :wail:

ELove says:

@Brenden :blink::rofl::think:

candibfly says:

brenden (pronounced bran-dee-john)

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

Lady_L says:

Redeemed777 says:

AND THE TRUTH REMAINS…

———————————————————–
    ———————-
    I don’t play this and my son’s school doesn’t either. His friend came over after school to borrow his calculator and I noticed a white plastic loop on his pants I asked what it was he said the school monitor stopped him in the hall and made him pull his pants up, he sinched them an clipped them together with the plastic loop. My son said they also give them warnings that they must have their parents sign and after the third warning, they get either ISS or OSS (in school or out of school suspension.)

brendennnnnnn!!!
    i cannot express how i love thee :love:
    :dead:

renegadesince1985 says:

Those are the same pants. They clothing company confirmed it. :coffee:

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

Fayla aka JuicyFruit says:

WUT!!
    ion neva be on here witchu no mo
    now go skr8 to #gravihell
    —————-
    FAY! FAyY :kiss:

My work has got me!
    :wail:

@Dimpz :rofl: IKR!! hotmess.org/shouldawentonMaury&gotpaid

Danielle says:

@ WUTWUZMISSIN

Nope not at all… Your entitled to your opinion like the next. I just said he’s been calling himself that. #ThatsAll #NoBeef :-)

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

Tunechi is an old name for him, he got he nickname from his granny as a kid.

——————–
    But on his song he says call me Tunchie or Lil Tuna Fish… his grandma called him lil Tuna Fish? :think: What did his grandma know that we don’t?

@WUT, i know boo..me 2!!! :crying:
    #worksuxballs

FAY
    I will no longer look like a cancer patient after 7pm today!

MzDimplez1123 says:

Those pants don’t even look like the same cut. The mannequin has no crotch or ankle space. Wayne’s pants are tight but, not that tight. Maybe the company is just trying to call attention to themselves thinking ppl will buy their pants? :shrug:

YALL COULDA TOLD ME IT WAS A NEW POST :cry: Nobody never likes the new girl.

MzDimplez1123 says:

IONO about the tuna fish but, he got the Tunechi from her.

:hug: New Girl. I love you still. :yes:

Brenden strikes every damn time. :lol:

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

Danielle says:

@ WUTWUZMISSIN

———————-
    :hug: You know I’m just stirring tha shyt with you!!! I don’t beef… I just like to mess with people in general… I like Tunchie! I have quite a few of his songs on rotation on my Ipod…

ok Luscious pls stop! cancer pt tho?? :rofl: finna get that lil cute ‘do?

@Wut, me likey yo son’s school :thumbsup:

DragonLeo says:

All that’s missing are those Christian Loubs that Ciara wears everyday. Then his outfit will be complete. What man in his right mind wears leopard print anything. #fail

DragonLeo says:

Peggy Bundy all day!

MzDimplez1123 says:

Ok, I checked their site. They are a punk outfitter, they sale men and women’s clothing. They all tight but, the men’s pants do fit a lil looser.

i like sayin tunechi, it’s fun :lol:

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

Unpredictable says:

YALL COULDA TOLD ME IT WAS A NEW POST Nobody never likes the new girl.

—————————–
    :rofl: We like you!!!!!
    That was the initiation to see if you could keep up.

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Dragon…I’m mad as hell the lil ninja got me looking chit up. I agree, no dude should take fashion tips from Peg. :no:

Fayla, I went to school with the chick that owns the shop dude works at.
    I tried to explain to her what happened and she was laughin!

@ Luscious….What’s wrong?

WUTWUZMISSIN! says:

Unpredictable says:

YALL COULDA TOLD ME IT WAS A NEW POST Nobody never likes the new girl.

—————————–
    We like you!!!!!
    That was the initiation to see if you could keep up.

Naw, the real initiation is to release a red rat in the post.

Ty says:

@ Sandra …THOSE ARE JEGGINGS (jeans and leggings). Hence the pockets and the button. Legging usually dont have pockets and buttons. I think I saw those in the Lerners catalog from last month :think:

Peg Bundy’s fashions was the chit. :lol:

MZD
    long story short, the way dude cut my hair I look like a cancer patient, I wanted the Chrisette Michelle cut and things went wayyyyyy wrong!
    Just call me Patch Adams.. a patch here a patch there

@ Unpredictable…Say NO to the Red Light. :yes:

DragonLeo says:

How hard can a dude look in leopard leggings, for real. Listening to Carter IV just doesn’t sound the same after looking at this pic :haha:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Unpredictable…Say NO to the Red Light.

:lol: Red light, green light????

PREEMIE DYCK
    the haorstylist told me to get some hair called Claire, have you heard of it? She said they usually have it behind the counter

Ty says:

KDub says:

Hit em with that man love gravi @Ty…
    _____________________________________________________________________
    :rofl: Changed it yesterday…Secret has it now

LUSCIOUS LOLITA AKA SUGA WALLS says:

PREEMIE DYCK

:dead: & :ghost: #icant

Nah, I never heard of Claire. *goes to google* BRB

Anna says:

~~~~~~~~~
    Mick Jagger, David Lee Roth, Stephen Tyler, etc….

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Luscious…..:blink: How the hell he do that?!

@ UnPre……. Maybe for her. Most ppl can’t dress like Peg. I get mad when I see alot of chicks try it. :lol:

@Luscious, is it Claire Accuhair????? *God, I hope not*

:hi: Anna

@ Luscious….Is he gone buy your hair? :waiting:

:lol: @ Dimpz

@Luscious, nevermind, I think I found the right one.

MZD
    the owner said she would take care of it, so I’m sure she’ll get it back from him

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Luscious…That’s good. His ass may need to go back to school. :yes: I’m trying to switch over too but, I still have a lil relaxed hair in the front. I’m gonna wait til it grows out a bit then cut it. My face too fat to go too short.

MZD
    this niccha been cuttin hair for years! He’s been at her shop at least 10 yrs but I thinkin he just can not do women’s hair

@ Luscious….That could be. :hug: It’ll grow back. :wail:

brenden says:

@Unpredictable Heeeey fresh meat. Lemme form a lee introduce mahself. The name is Brenden, that’s pronounced Burr-ON-dee-ON…It means Coochie killa in Swahili…Im 5’2”, 115lbs…Yup I’m sweet n Peteite. Dnt let that fool you, I’m all man here. Ask @Fayla, ask @Candibfly,,,Theyre both still tingling from the Brenden experience…Ok so maybe not tingling, but burning :oops: but no worries babe I went to the doctor and got that all cleared up…If any of this gets ur nipples hard, skype me @Towefunges

MZD
    If I didnt have tittays I’d look like a dude with a fcked up cut!

Ty says:

That damn Brenden :rofl: :rofl:

brenden says:

@Unpredictable Heeeey fresh meat. Lemme form a lee introduce mahself. The name is Brenden, that’s pronounced Burr-ON-dee-ON…It means Coochie killa in Swahili…Im 5’2”, 115lbs…Yup I’m sweet n Peteite. Dnt let that fool you, I’m all man here. Ask @Fayla, ask @Candibfly,,,Theyre both still tingling from the Brenden experience…Ok so maybe not tingling, but burning but no worries babe I went to the doctor and got that all cleared up…If any of this gets ur nipples hard, skype me @Towefunges

:nono: Uh uhhhh, Burr-ON-dee-ON, I know all about you. I also know all about you and YSO. I guess you just forgot about my girl, huh?????

:vomit: @ Lil Wayne… if folks don’t know he prefers men over women then get your head out yo azz :coffee:

West Coast Chick says:

lil wayne wears the same clothes as the motley crew.. kidd rock.. I wonder why no one calls them gay or cross dressers??? :shrugs:

brenden says:

If you know about YSO, then you also knw the heffa left me for some ol 2bit, pretty boy, Eldebarge lookin, wanna be producer a*s ninja named Elove…Scarred me for life…I mean seriously, the dude arches his eyebrows upwards to disguise the fact his hairline is moving backwards.smh

I do miss her tho :-( she was the ying to my yang…The HP to my V :-)

Krissy says:

:no: Pure ****ery!…..I don’t know how he making all these kids with them pants squeezing his gentails…..ugh!

West Coast Chick says:

________________________________________

Soooo, lil wayne dresses kids now? :lol: If any PARENT look to these “entertainers” for parental guidance, then I believe CPS should be invloved!
    #raise ya own damn kids! :waiting:

I do miss her tho she was the ying to my yang
    ___________________________

:dead: at El Debarge :rofl: :wail:

I :love: you Brenden!!!

Ty says:

West Coast Chick says:

______________________________________________________________________
    Because they dont enjoy kissing on and getting man handled by Baby :coffee:

ELove says:

@Brenden
    Dude Yous Out of F-ing CONTROL !!! :rofl: :rofl:

@Krissy
    Heeyyyy BABY !!! :hug:

Because they dont enjoy kissing on and getting man handled by Baby
    ________________________
    Sure nuf Sure nuf!

brenden says:

Baccatcha LUSC. Sorry bout ur hair. That sux. I had a barber who luved to push my hairline back when he would line me up. I swear I almost punched his a*s in the throat one time. I’m an ageing man, dnt phluck with my hairline :no:

GAGIRL87 says:

*psst Sandra let me put you up on game right quick aight don’t NOBODY give a f*uck about helping the communtity, in today’s world it’s every man for himself..* I don’t personally feel this way but it is what is :coffee:

West Coast Chick says:

Because they dont enjoy kissing on and getting man handled by Baby

Tania31 says:

:rofl: @ the title!

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

THIS SH1T RIGHT HERE :no: THE WHOLE PERFORMANCE I WAS TOO BUSSY LAUGHING AT HIS DAM TIGHT AZZ PANTS!! DROP THE :blunt: WAYNE IT AINT CUTE HONEY!!