No reality TV show for Vivica A. Fox and her fiance Slimm

Actress Vivica A. Fox is bucking the current trend of putting her personal life on public display for television cameras. The 47-year-old star of Set It Off and Kill Bill said she is avoiding going the reality show route to preserve her relationship with her man.

“I will be getting married soon,” Vivica said, referring to her engagement to fiance Omar “Slimm” White. “When we got engaged it was the #1 trending topic of the day on Yahoo! so we thought everyone would be interested in seeing the wedding and the whole shebang.”

Vivica told reporters at the recent Comic Con event in San Diego that she knew she’d made the right decision after meeting with reality tv show producers.

“When we went there, they were like, ‘What do you guys fight about?’ Who are your friends that are a mess?’ So I was like, ‘I don’t want to start off my marriage with creating drama’ because we get along very good.”

“I try not to live my life in a fishbowl. I have to turn off,” Vivica said. “If I’m on all of the time, how will my husband ever get to know me as his future wife. I have learned to turn off and to be able to hang out with my family and my friends and not be so on.”

Source

70 Responses to “No reality TV show for Vivica A. Fox and her fiance Slimm”

kahmmillion says:

I don’t understand why black women do this to there face. Viv was so beautiful. Now, her face looks like it is stuck. SMH

kahmmillion says:

their*

FeFe says:

:yawn: I think she made the right decision…

Eb says:

Yahoo has trending topics :blink:

I DO TOO FE FE…now give some sugah :kiss: Vivica looks alot better these days IMO…

Daisy says:

I am a big reality TV show junkie but if celebs don’t want to do them they should say no like Auntie Viv and keep it moving.

I am waiting on The Braxtons to start back up in Nov :popcorn:

FeFe says:

:hunching: @Cha Cha

‘sup mama!

FeFe says:

@Cha

I agree, I think Viv looks good lately. Her surgeries have settled and she looks normal now…

MzDimplez1123 says:

:clap: @ Viv

Thanks for the Braxton info Daisy! :hug:

FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! :2dance:

She made the right decision career wise and for her marriage – good for them something still seem fake or maybe it’s her face thats making me feel this way…

FeFe says:

@Dimpz

:2dance: Hey there lady!

Anna says:

Is her not wanting a show, code for “nobody asked”?

MzDimplez1123 says:

How you be Fe?

FoxE says:

Good!

Not sure if they had a huge fan base anyways… :coffee:

FeFe says:

@Dimpz

I’ve been better…I’m at home all week due to a back injury….just trying to get back to normal and feel myself again…how u be?

brenden says:

Hey ChaCha :waves: you’ve been avoiding me for weeks? Is it because of the accident I had on ur couch? I was drunk! Your hubby rubbed my nose in it :mad: wasn’t that punishment enough?

Daisy says:

I will be watching TIs reality show on VH1 in Dec too :popcorn: #teamTI :cheer:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ FeFe…How you hurt yourself? :wail: :hug:

I’m ok. About to take break before my job runs me loonier than I already am. :lol:

ELove says:

Soooo HOW LONG before she goes the Reality TV Route Though :coffee:

@FeFe
    Just HOW DOES Vivica LQQKS Normal ?!!? :think:

ONE Question:
    WOULD You be Kool with LQQKING Like She Does NOW (IN DA FACE ?!!?)

FeFe says:

I can’t believe that I thought Slim was fine at one time…the hats and shades provided smoke and mirrors to my affinity for dread locks…dude is kinda ‘off’ looking to me now…

Well folks I’m leavin so yall have a good one!

FeFe says:

@Dimpz

Girl, I have a bulging disc and it got irritated from me lifting something the wrong way…just sucks all around…

@ELove

Let me clarify, she looks more normal than she has in a long time…to answer your question, no, I would not want to look how she looks now, but I wouldn’t mind looking that way (considering that I looked normal) at her age…I think that she’s doing better with all the bad surgery choices she’s made over the years…I am not a fan of plastic surgery unless it is needed for medical health reasons…

ELove says:

@FeFe (Comment #15)
    Nevermind BABY… I saw your comment and Your PAIN is distorting Your Judgement (That’s All) :hug: Get Better Baby !!!

brenden says:

Please. Viv,,,who I luv,,,Will do anything, anything for fortune and fame. Exploit herself, exploit her relationship, physically alter herself, become the spokesperson for a psychic hotline…Theres no limit. She’s cool n all, but it’s the criticism that prevents her…Just like the criticism forced her to drop out of the race to become the next Dionne Warick…Or Esther Role…Am I the only one who remembers Florida Evans had psychic friends as well?lol

FeFe says:

lmao @ ELove…ok, we’ll charge it to my condition!

:bye: @Luscious

Soooo HOW LONG before she goes the Reality TV Route Though
    Right thats y I said career wise but if no one is throwing scripts her way bet you her Toya Slim and Memphitz will start hanging!

melissak380 says:

Glad shes happy…I woulda watched it :shrugs:

I dont trust that guy :thinking:

brenden says:

Hey ChaCha you’ve been avoiding me for weeks? Is it because of the accident I had on ur couch? I was drunk! Your hubby rubbed my nose in it wasn’t that punishment enough?

I HAVE NOT BEEN AVOIDING YOU BRENNERGY ..I been couch shopping.. I found a new one so things should be back to normal very soon! :hug: Just next time can you either hold your bowels or wait till the dog is finished going on the tree trunk

#nowilbert

DragonLeo says:

People still use yahoo??? Wow! that’s like someone boasting about their new Atari. Anyway, nice dress Viv, might look better on someone who it’s 50 though, just sayin’ :peace:

I dont trust that guy
    So glad it isnt only me – something is off

melissak380 says:

Choco – no babe its not you – he just screams I am a gold diggin leach who only wants one and one thing only from this ol @ss lady…ok maybe two things ;)

**I dont think 50 is old btw**

supa says:

at 47 she’s just realizing she doesn’t have to always be on??? ha! that’s the peen talking! if that leaves, she’ll be back on that hood program lol.

ELove says:

@melissak380 Ms. Choco
    Desperate-n-Thirsty Acting FEMALES with Money & Fame will genuinely attract Strictly Opportunistic MALES looking to LEACH OFF THEM… I Mean WHAT Real Dude wants a Washed-Up, Cut-Up, HAS-BEEN Celebrity Female around him everywhere HE GOES :shrug:

Candi Apple says:

I dont trust that guy
    ____________________________

Probably tries on Viv dresses :biggrin:

Nah I get that gold digger vibe but he already confirmed that during a interview and I quote ” I am here to satisfy Viv’s needs and she satisfies my wants. this is our relationship” Then he released a break up announcement and then retracted. :rofl: true story

@Mel and Elove
    Well first someone needs to confirm he ain’t playing for his same team and then get to the gold digging – I know he has some loot of his own but I mean could she be his beard he did act like a lil bish when he tweeted they were over

Daisy says:

I still use yahoo :shrug:

melissak380 says:

ELove – yes I agree – too bad because she seems like a good person. Hope I am wrong about him. But who am I kidding…I’m never wrong :lol: JK

melissak380 says:

Daisy – me too! Its my home page and I use it to “google” stuff :lol:

DragonLeo says:

I can’t front, Slimm has a nice body! So I am not mad you you Aunite Viv. That’s actually the best part of the pic. But that fact that he is marrying a 47 year old woman and is still sportng a b-ball hat and chain with a medallion on it…it just looks off to me.

DragonLeo says:

Tamar Braxton is the best thing on reality tv right now!!!

I still use YAHOO :wtf: and how is a woman of 50 supposed to dress, een though she is 47 :shrug: like her or not plastic features and all her body is killin some 25 year olds that nigga aint peddling behind her for nothing :shrug:

melissak380 says:

O.M.G. I am being shouted out on Sandra Rose :yahoo:

Let me just start by saying I’d like to thank all the little people who made this happen for me :D

Hey Cha :hi: still lookin good enough to bite

But who am I kidding…I’m never wrong
    _________________________
    :lol: Must STEAL

Nice bod for the guys :coffee:

Slim does nothing for me and Viv IDK – stop with the super mini’s you don’t have to dress your age but damn you don’t have to dress like you did 25 years ago! Slaps own wrist cuz I stay in short shorts

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Dragon… I LOVES TAMAR! POINT.BLANK.PERIOD

OMG THERE IS MEEEEEEEEEEEEELISSSSSSSSSSSSSSA heyyyyyyyyy sugah lumps :hug:

Ms. YaYa says:

I use Yahoo too

mrsloveleigh says:

her engagement was a trending topic not because peeps are interested in her but interested in seeing who he was. I hate what she did to her face. Her face was beautiful in set it off and booty call. And although her reasons for turning down the show are great I’m so glad we get spared

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

good choice :yes:

melissak380 says:

Cha – right back at ya babe :hug:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@CHOCO I AGREE SHE NEED TO DRESS HER AGE U CAN STILL BE SESY BUT THESE “IM GOING TO THE CLUB” DRESS AINT DOING IT SPEACIALLY WITH THER FACE STUCK :shrug:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

I FEEL LIKE IM NEW HERE SO MANY NEW FUKN FACES :crying: <<like a lost 5yrold

@Lakes
    yep she looks like she is desperately trying to compete with the club going chicks

melissak380 says:

Shooo even @ 30 there are some things I feel I cant “pull off” anymore.
    Case in point – I bought a cute jean skirt from AE – but didnt wear it for months until I finally said F it and wore it out. IDK I felt like maybe it was too “young” for me or something.

But Viv looks a lot better than girls half her age! But I agree w/Laker that you can still be sexy and dress more age appropriate.

MRSLOVELEIGHHHHHHHHHHHH How is my new favorite baby mutha doing :hug: *rubs your e belly

CHOCO… yes girl… knock it off….witcho hot lil sexay self :hug:

Trucie says:

She has ruined her face. No interest in her after that.

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

I FEEL LIKE IM NEW HERE SO MANY NEW FUKN FACES <<like a lost 5yrold

sends an AMBER ALERT to rescue my LAKESSSSSSSSSSS…. Girl Hubby is always shakin and bakin in the kitchen…. I seldomly cook… he be on his phone finding all kinds of recipes..lol

HOW IS SHE SUPPOSED TO DRESS LADIES WHEN GO TO A NIGHTCLUB :shrug: a turtle neck and cardigan with a floral skirt pass her knees :shrug: I have seen her conservative so I dont think she is competing but…hmmm what do I know maybe my old azz need to stop shoppin in the Junior section :rofl:

melissak380 says:

I have that problem when I go to Macy’s, Kohl’s hell even Target to look/buy…what section do I go to?? Juniors? Because it has more stuff that I like? Womens? Because I am 30…far from a junior but I dont feel like dressing like my grandma (RIP) so I find a medium and work it :danban:

DragonLeo says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

@ Dragon… I LOVES TAMAR! POINT.BLANK.PERIOD

TAMARBRAXTONISTHEBUSINESS.ORG

@CHA
    I wouldn’t know cuz I stopped going to clubs in my early to mid 30′s

And to me if his business is Promoting chit sit back let that man make his cake and take your azz out with the girls – I could be reaching but she seem like she is always with him in the clubs

DragonLeo says:

CHA CHA aka Cali Sunkissed says:

I still use YAHOO and how is a woman of 50 supposed to dress, een though she is 47 like her or not plastic features and all her body is killin some 25 year olds that nigga aint peddling behind her for nothing

——————————–

My bad!! Didn’t mean to offend yahoo users. :pc: I’m a Google girl myself. And true she paid for her body to look great, not knocking that. However, that dress on her in that pic = trying way to hard, time for her to sit down somewhere – but that’s just my take on it. Slimm to me is enjoying the fame she is giving him. Can’t knock the hustle though

melissak380 says:

hey Dragon – honestly I dont know – whats the difference? I thought all the search engines basically get you to the same place? If I am missing something, let me know because if I can get somewhere faster I’m all for it! #impatient

DragonLeo says:

Maybe it’s just me, but does Viv’s head look just as long as her torso? Just look off to me #deadserious

cutemama007 says:

She looks like the Mask. (Jim carey flick) :/

ohpretty1 says:

supa says:

————————-

:cosign: That entire statement does not sound like a WOMAN, aged 47. Also, was she really shocked at the questions when she met with the producers. She has been in the business too long.

ELove says:

^^^
    EXACTLY !!! She’s too damn Long-in-the-Tooth to be having an All-Out Blonde Gurl MOMENT regarding Entertainment ANYTHING :lol:

Jessie says:

Good decision Viv. People who waste their time watching reality TV shows really are living their lives through other people. There is something so sickening about reality TV.

PAHairston says:

Hello All. I used to love Flava Flav’s Flavor of Love, which actually started the reality show genre. It was just pure entertainment and funny as sh!t. Most of the reality shows today are reaching. IMO.