Gossip blog TMZ.com continues to push the story that rapper T.I. was moved to a federal prison yesterday because his mode of transportation to a halfway house in Atlanta -- a luxury tour bus -- was not approved. Now TMZ has published another story which conflicts with their first story.

As we reported earlier, a custom tour bus was T.I.'s method of transportation in 2009 when he left Forrest City prison to return to Atlanta. The tour bus was common knowledge, even on Twitter. The tour bus is not the reason T.I. is back in federal custody -- it's what occurred on the bus -- and the fact that T.I was traveling with a reality TV crew (not to mention a huge entourage).

Tameka "Tiny" Cottle tells us ... when the tour bus rolled up to the Arkansas prison yesterday, prison officials "Walked him over, took pics and told him good luck in life."

TMZ broke the story ... the warden ordered T.I. back into custody after he made the trek to his halfway house, claiming T.I. only informed officials he would be traveling in a van ... and not a tricked out tour bus.

But Tiny says, "This is a bunch of bulls**t ... they should have said something before he got on the bus ... T.I. would have politely gotten into a van."

She adds, "T.I. is one of the strongest individuals I know ... and they just trying to break him in more ways than one and it's not gonna work! 'Cause what God got for him, can't no man take that away ... period!" Source

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

I'm not buying the "transportation" story. It has to be a lot more to it.

• http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1335451522 therapist1911

Niggodom
    Niggatry
    Niggified

• buddapecan

Free T.I.!!!!!!!!!!!

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

:wtf: ever has to be more to the story... i wait :coffee:

• NaijaGal

So apparently God must want TI to live in prison. These ride or die females kill me

• jealousCNenvy

I agree with Tiny. He did it in "09" yes. So why this time so different? And he was walked out by prison officials??? Im sure the warden knew that bus was out there. Its all good, he'll be all done by the end of the month unless they throw some other b/s at him.

• LuvnMeIzEz2Do

Agreeing with Tiny... Too often "people" have the WRONG answer... LOL

But I know The LORD will make perfect that which concerns ME!!!

• Lady_L

NaijaGal says:

------------------------------------------------
    I'm right with you.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVSiv8-ugu0 Long Time Lurker

I would pay good money to 'hear' the audio of Tiny's quote. It was hella s's in that statement. :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9d9FA3fCf4 FeFe

I have nothing positive to say about this post or the people in it, thus I will lurk...

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

The luxury tour bus is just an excuse. They put him in prison to keep him from making money shooting a reality show. The reality show was not approved by the feds. T.I. was supposed to get a job so he could get a work pass to leave the house during the days. The "job" was supposed to be approved by the halfway house staff so they could get their 25% cut. :coffee:

• lisaROSE

why couldnt he jus lay low after coming out! people so dam camera hungry get it together t.i! and tiny shut up youve said enough

• bbclivy

Thanks auntie S!! I knew it had to be more to the story! Somethig sounded a little FISHY :thinking:

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

NaijaGal says:

--------------
    Apparently!!!! && I don't understand these ride or die females especially when they have children. What kind of an example are you setting for your children. Especially when you are in the public, your children will be ridiculed and talked about. Smh @this Niggodom
    Niggatry
    Niggified
    as @therapist called it

• Jyous1

:tape: @ Long Time Lurker

• free

still :hahaha: at that hot azz mess of a pic. wasn't that the one with the white stockings and open toe sandals?

• Vanity6

[This comment was removed because it violated Sandrarose.com community rules]

This comment violated Sandrarose.com's Terms of Use, and the user has been banned for the following reason: Name calling is not allowed.

LMAO @ Tainted for referencing my foolishness

LMAO @ Tainted for referencing my foolishness

• DragonLeo

TI it's all love!!! Free da King of the South!!

[This comment was edited because it violated Sandrarose.com community rules]

• FLOATY T

:no: Uh Uh Tiny.. that pic looks crazy a fluck!

• KayCeiSoul

And this right here is the reason why I urge the young black males of today to steer clear of the modern day lynching system - Federal and State prisons.

Ok, so he got himself landed back in prison for violating the probationary guidelines - ACTION

Then he spent 11 months in prison for thus said actions - REACTION.

Next, he is cleared for release to a half-way house, and is picked up in a tricked -out vehicle. Who gives a damn?! Low-budget, underachieving, hating azz wardens maybe? I'm certain.

Finally, he is taken back into custody for the original violation that he's served more than the majority of his time for, and the reason given is because of the vehicle he was picked up in to transport him to the already cleared trip to the half-way house. - OVERPLAY

When technically he has found a loop-hole to not only have a job waiting for him that would be approved anyhow, (even though thus said job was not "submitted" to the FBOP probation dept. for approval), but to also generate funds that can pay the %15 in fees he owes from income? - UNDERLAY

This is some of the most ridiculous BULLSHYT I have ever heard of. Let this man get back to life and out of taxpayers pockets. He has the money to pay the 15% out of his fuggin' BANK ACCOUNT so all this is a flush. They're turning the screw, that's all and despite WHAT he has done (and paid for, mind you) this is an example of the FBOP making an example of successful black males. Sick of this shyt. :rolleyes:

• Caligurlwitswag510

• http://dawnsheen.blogspot.com/ Dawn Sheen

Who cares if top flight security took pictures with him before he drove off in the sunset in the scooby doo mystery van. The only person who is keeping him from making money is him. How? Well because if you give them bullets, they will shoot at you. He had a reality show before, his wife had a reality show.. what else is there to see. I would perfer his actions speak louder then words rather his wife's words in this case. Also, why travel with a gang of folks? What purpose does that serve? They didn't do your bid with you, change the company you keep. You cannot do the same thing expecting different results. People always want to bring God into it when they have gone and made all they own decisions. God is not a co-signer.

• NaijaGal

@Dawn :applause: and :cosign:

• KayCeiSoul

Sorry for the long post - this shyt just burns me up! Tired of THEM hiding behind the damn law and twisting it the way they see fit.

If they had nothing to hide, I am sure they wouldn't have a problem with him having a reality show. I'm almost positive the worst that would have happened is the camera crew being told they couldn't enter the halfway house.

FREE MUTHAFUGGIN' TIP! The warden is a :hater:

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

@Dawn You summed it up completely

• tellem

U professional commenters make me sick:cuss:..always have something negative to say about these people...did your parents/grandparents teach you "if you don't have anything good to say, don't say nothing"!:tape:

• tellem

shit...didn't do the emoticon right??

• NaijaGal

@tellem it would be most impressive if you followed your own advice

• tellem

U professional commenters make me sick :cuss:..always have something negative to say about these people…did your parents/grandparents teach you “if you don’t have anything good to say, don’t say nothing”!:tape:

• free

Caligurlwitswag510 says: well he violated because he is still consider federal property so he can not have sex at all!! and the only people that can be on that bus are the people that are authorize to pick him up. and the reason i know this is because my dude was once in federal custody could be more to it but that is my take on the situation

*******************************************

i think you're right. he's out of jail but he ain't out of the "system". being a multiple felon, he and his peoples should know this.

• Bosstown

Dang 2 people banned in one post what is going on in here today???

:waves:

How's everybody doing??

• Lizzyb

@dawn...exactly!

Caligurlwitswag510 says:

I'm pretty sure Tiny was one of the people authorized to pick him up. But I don't know about the rest of that "entourage". They probably had no business going to Arkansas. When will T.I. learn that it's always the people around you who get you into the most trouble. :no: Oh, and let's not forget about the reality TV crew. What were they thinking?

Dawn Sheen says:

change the company you keep

Exactly. But that's not going to happen.

• Bosstown

Sure we will find out everything that happened soon enough. I just wish that man could stay out of trouble for the sake of his children. They need role models.

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

:rollseyes: @tellem Follow your won advice then and only then can you advise others. OKAY! (in my RuPaul voice)

• tellem

@NaijaGal...u r right...just venting on what I read day after day.:peace:

• Ms.Fashion

Mannnn...Sandra don't play!!1 That's the first I ever saw a person or persons be banned!!

:violin:

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

*own

@ tellem:

don't forget to put a space between the smiley and the previous/preceding words.

• Jyous1

I absolutely agree @ Dawn. My momma taught me from day one that you need to always be prepared for the consequences- that way you wont be sitting there with the WTF expression on your face when you get a reaction to your actions.
    I don't know the whole story but why couldnt he simply get a towncar to transport him to his next stop? Why the big tourbus with all the pomp and circumstance surrounding it? This was a prison release- not a concert or graduation... :shrugs:

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

Wow Auntie you don't play! This is the first ban I've seen in a while

• KDub

“Walked him over, took pics and told him good luck in life.”
    ---------------------------------------------------
    "Bye nukka nice knowing ya!"

• miamore1973

I love the ride or die chick in Tiny. That's her man and she's sticking with him. I'm not saying that sticking with a man thats constantly in and out of jail is necesasrily okay but that's what she wants to ride or die for. Everybody has their limits. Jail just ain't hers.

I don't know what my limit is but I'm going to ride/die for my husband until I have to find out.

• KDub

“Walked him over, took pics and told him good luck in life.”
    ----------------------------------------------------
    "And be sure to keep up with your own copy of the prison rules handbook. WE ARE TIRED of printing a new one for you every time you come"

• http://dawnsheen.blogspot.com/ Dawn Sheen

NaijaGal says:

@tellem it would be most impressive if you followed your own advice

----

I was going to reply to tellem's comment but I took this class on not sending flamimg e-mails or in this case flaming comments so I deleted my original thoughts. I try to remind myself this is a blog and chit. As we all know I will never understand why people stans for people they do not know especially when the cause is so NOT worth it. There is not a positive in this post because the post generated off a unwise action of a repeat offender... this isn't a post about a law abiding citizen. I would hope the positive that comes out of this post is that we care more our own lives than the lives of those in the lime light. This types of stuff happens to Lil Buddy next door every 6 months just like it happened to TI. We are who we are as a result of our own choices.

@ Tainted_Love:

I'm tired of it. The disrespect toward our own people is uncalled for. This is an adult community. We don't entertain children here. :nono:

• Bosstown

Shoot Auntie takin them out today....there will be none of that :lol:

• Bosstown

“And be sure to keep up with your own copy of the prison rules handbook. WE ARE TIRED of printing a new one for you every time you come

-----------------------------------------------------------------

:dead:

• indesign18

TMZ is reporting that were no drugs or alcohol found on the bus. it was searched. They also said that when the marshals came to halfway house to pick him up, the manager got into an argument with the marshals saying he was being treated unfairly!

• tellem

Thanks Sandra... :yes:

• KDub

--------------------------------------------------------
    You forgot to add and stay de hail off of Twitter with your every move. I don't need to know when you fart.

@ Bosstown:

Today is a slow day on the blog. Normally I would be too busy to catch offensive comments like those. This is why I need to install a Report Abuse button :lol:

• Caligurlwitswag510

Sandra Rose says: I’m pretty sure Tiny was one of the people authorized to pick him up. But I don’t know about the rest of that “entourage”. They probably had no business going to Arkansas. When will T.I. learn that it’s always the people around you who get you into the most trouble. Oh, and let’s not forget about the reality TV crew. What were they thinking?
    _______________________________________________________________________what him & his people fail to realize is his is not state property he is feral property & they do not play!! they don't care how much money u got the most minor thing to us is major to them. and as u said his wife was authorize to pick him up not 10million other people so that is a violation. when i picked up my dude i was the only one that was allowed to they give u so many hours to get to the halfway house & report so no u are not allowed to make sex stops in between cause u still belong to the Federal Government & i think that is what him & his people fail to realize. u can not get away with the things u might get away with being state property.

• Bosstown

This is an adult community. We don’t entertain children here.

----------------------------------------------------------------

:clap:

• Caligurlwitswag510

sorry for any typos

• http://dawnsheen.blogspot.com/ Dawn Sheen

@ Tainted_Love:

--------

True, there is a fine line between funny and offensive...

• NaijaGal

@Dawn all I can do is continue to :applause: and :cosign: the real talk you are speaking today. Yeah when I read people going so hard for people they've never met and most likely won't meet I always hope they're putting the same energy into their ACTUAL lives be it family, work, their community, etc (but something tells me they don't)

• West Coast Chick

Welp, peace out DragonLeo :waves:

@ indesign18:

He is being treated unfairly. But someone in that house called the feds and snitched about that reality show. Notice how they picked him up on Thursday instead of Wednesday?

• http://dawnsheen.blogspot.com/ Dawn Sheen

Let me go get my Pride on... going out to the Playboy something or other... let me stretch my legs since I haven't gone out since 2010.
    Later folks!

@ KDub: :lol:

• http://twitter.com/_Tainted_Love Tainted_Love

@ Tainted_Love:
    -------------------------------------------------
    I most definitely feel you Auntie. Some people take it too far!

• West Coast Chick

This is pretty phucked up, seriously! And I actually like how Tiny stands by her man, no matter what...shiiiiiit, if it was me, I'd BEEN left TI's ass.. back in 09 :lol:

• http://dawnsheen.blogspot.com/ Dawn Sheen

NaijaGal says:

@Dawn all I can do is continue to and the real talk you are speaking today. Yeah when I read people going so hard for people they’ve never met and most likely won’t meet I always hope they’re putting the same energy into their ACTUAL lives be it family, work, their community, etc (but something tells me they don’t)

---------

Thank you, I only play a clown on SR and twitter.. in real life... I am somebody. I like this blog, I can clown and show light at the same time. best of all I am learning to do both without being offensive, defensive, or biasis.

Have fun Dawn

• Caligurlwitswag510

the federal government have gave Mr. harris chances the average Joe is not going to get & he conts. to mess those chances up so now they are making a example out of him. i pray that he makes it through the rest of his probation which is usually 3yrs

• West Coast Chick

So, whats his ACTUAL charge? Riding on a tour bus? Is that really a crime? :blink:

@ indesign18:

*********************************

:claps:

My point exactly. The unfairness of it all is what burns me up. I have no heaven or hell to put this man in, I'm just looking at his actions as newly released inmate.

Granted - you are totally correct when you say (paraphrase) that the entourage wasn't needed. But is that really a reason to make him go back? Other people's actions that he may not have asked for or condoned? IJS. JMO.

• Ty

I completely agree with Dawn!!!

Caligurlwitswag510 says:

________________________________________________________________________
    Absolutely right and Tiny should've been bouncing their azzes off the bus one by one. Since his staff wasn't using common sense she should've definitely put her cape on. The goal "get my man home by any means necessary." Now who wants a shot at the title? :duel:

• West Coast Chick

The luxury tour bus is just an excuse. They put him in prison to keep him from making money shooting a reality show. The reality show was not approved by the feds. T.I. was supposed to get a job so he could get a work pass to leave the house during the days. The “job” was supposed to be approved by the halfway house staff so they could get their 25% cut.
    _________________________________

:applause: keepin it real

• KayCeiSoul

:rofl: @ Ty! Those lil' dueling emoticons were nicely placed.

• KDub

So, whats his ACTUAL charge? Riding on a tour bus? Is that really a crime?
    -------------------------------------------------
    Hey WCC....

His crime is calling a bus... an Econoline van.

And checking the "van" box on the questionaire he had to fill out called "How in Da Hail You Getting To The Halfway House in GA"

It didn't have a "tour bus" box. He checked the wrong box.

• Jyous1

This is exactly why I love your blog Auntie! No racist, race-baiting, commentators. Opinions stated in a mature manner (for the most part) and I dont get the vibe that there are little pimple faced kids commenting just to get a rise out of people. I appreciate it.. Long time lurker but the comments and the SR fam get me through the work day. Even tho I am on the West Coast and they start to trickle out right about now haha!

• Daisy

#teamTI *grabs one of my fresh and clean FREE TI shirts*

• KDub

Since his staff wasn’t using common sense she should’ve definitely put her cape on.
    -----------------------------------------------
    ^^^ Tryna engage me... :no: I see those big azz BANNED stamps up there. I am not going to get into what kinda cape...nuffin

• West Coast Chick

:lol: KDub

This is truly disgusting! So, they let the chick that killed her daughter go scott free, and decides to take TI in for a ...tour bus issue :blink:

Good Bless America cuz we seriously need help!

@KDub - :no:

Don't even thank about it. If you do...

*In Miss Celie voice, two janx fanguhs pointin'*

"Everythang you THANK about gonna' fail"

We need you Sis. Don't let 'em tempt ya!

• 121ways

Dawn just summed it up.. and Tiny.. OMG with all of that money get a face lift geesh...

• Candi Apple

The FED's should have simply shut down the reality show production. Taking TI back to jail due to a "Tour Bus" is offensive. #thatisall

:think: are the FEDS trying to depict TI as a hardcore criminal who cannot follow simple rule's therefore he cannot be a productive member of society. Sending a direct statement to his fan's, potential employer's and the world not to work with him or purchase anything he has involvement with. Saturate his image to stop him from increasing his financial status?

:argue: (MESSAGE) TI you are not a average person. You are a celebrity who has notoriety and fame. You are also a repeat offender. Don't continue to give "The Man" reason to pursue and imprison you. You provide the ammunition required to strip you of your accomplishments. From now on you have to follow and play by a different set of :rules: You must grow and check, double check, triple check, and then get it in writing. Because the situation appears unfair and opportunistic for the FED's the door is still 1/3 cracked. Walk through it, don't close it. Your actions can be your enemy reason you must control them.

Disclaimer: Sandra sorry if I used to many Emoticon's

West Coast Chick says:

KDub

Good Bless America cuz we seriously need help!
    **********************************

:waves: Hey WCC!
    Yoppp. That is exactly how I see it too. And yes, we sure do. :popcorn:

• http://yallaintchit.com/ Man, I just don’t care™

:shocked:
    I see Sandra in here banning folk and chit.

:blink:

• Ty

@ KDUB...not today...we need to see u next week LOL

@121ways....tread lightly (scroll up)

• West Coast Chick

*In Miss Celie voice, two janx fanguhs pointin’*

“Everythang you THANK about gonna’ fail”

____________________________________

:rofl: :rofl: you goin to hail! :rofl:

• mrsloveleigh

---------------------------------------

• West Coast Chick

:waves: KayCeiSoul - Happy friday!

• West Coast Chick

are the FEDS trying to depict TI as a hardcore criminal who cannot follow simple rule’s therefore he cannot be a productive member of society. Sending a direct statement to his fan’s, potential employer’s and the world not to work with him or purchase anything he has involvement with. Saturate his image to stop him from increasing his financial status?
    ___________________________________

you betta :preach: :applause:

• http://yallaintchit.com/ Man, I just don’t care™

@MRS. LOVELEIGH
    "I’m tired of it. The disrespect toward our own people is uncalled for. This is an adult community. We don’t entertain children here.
    —————————————
    Auntie do you mean the disrespect between the members of the blog? Or the disrespect towards black people in general?"
    ____________________________________________________________________________

I think she means members of the blog...

• KDub

@KayCei...@Ty sneaky like that. Tryna take you down the slippery slope. Saying stuff like a common sense cape.... :rofl:

West Coast Chick says:

*In Miss Celie voice, two janx fanguhs pointin’*

“Everythang you THANK about gonna’ fail”

____________________________________

you goin to hail!

************************************************

Some folks I NEED to see posts from WCC! KDub is one of them. I KNEW what she was thankin' and I wanted to confirm that she stay on the right track. Y'all older posters (and a few newer too; I'm about 3 years in) have me howling. :rofl:

• Daisy

I didn't know we had a new :cheer1: icon the resident SR cheerleader should have known such I am slippin #fail

• mrsloveleigh

Thanks for the clerification Man. I was wondering......

• http://yallaintchit.com/ Man, I just don’t care™

In Miss Celie voice, two janx fanguhs pointin’*

“Everythang you THANK about gonna’ fail”

____________________________________________________________________________

ROFLMAO!!!! You can reference that scene for just about ANY situation and it fits!

• West Coast Chick

Some folks I NEED to see posts from WCC! KDub is one of them.
    ____________________________________

:lol: gotta luv the SR blog :lol:

• FLOATY T

:offtopic:

Hey Sandra,
    How about some Afternoon Wood to get me thru these last few hours at work.
    Pretty please wit sugar plums on top!!!!
    :pray:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9d9FA3fCf4 FeFe

I knew Aunty wasn't playing today...gut instincts! :lol:

• West Coast Chick

Man, I just don't care™ says:

In Miss Celie voice, two janx fanguhs pointin’*

“Everythang you THANK about gonna’ fail”

____________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________

:rofl: right!

Anythang you done to me.. I already done ta you :rofl:

*************************************

:heart: :kiss: :claps:

I love it when people see the bigger picture. This isn't simply about the bus, or the reality show.

This is damage to his image. It's dern near spiritual assault. This man somewhere lookin' and feelin' like a mustard flavored vienna sausage after they just played him like this, and that's hurtful. I hope what Tiny says rings true - that he is unbreakable.

• KDub

Alright chall I'm out. I had to stay late to hold down the fort since somebody told that "its beeeeen a long time since KDUB stayed Friday/day before a holiday weekend...its HER TURN"

See there? Snitches EVERYWHERE. I think it was the heffa who shaped like a 12 yo boy with the face of a 60 yo man. Imma roll her chair to the copy room so she will be looking for it Tuesday morning. :wave: Bye!

• FLOATY T

:whistle:

Just sittin here stalkin...hopin for some AFTERNOON WOOD! Oh Sandra!! :grill:

• FLOATY T

KDub says:

Alright chall I’m out. I had to stay late to hold down the fort since somebody told that “its beeeeen a long time since KDUB stayed Friday/day before a holiday weekend…its HER TURN”

See there? Snitches EVERYWHERE. I think it was the heffa who shaped like a 12 yo boy with the face of a 60 yo man. Imma roll her chair to the copy room so she will be looking for it Tuesday morning. Bye!

______________________________________________________________________

Man, I just don't care™ says:

In Miss Celie voice, two janx fanguhs pointin’*

“Everythang you THANK about gonna’ fail”

_________________________________________________________________________

********************************************

IKR? Bill collector calls - just answer and say that shyt.
    Look at your dog when it tries to poop on the carpet and say that shyt.
    Speak that shyt to fat cells as they try to invade.
    A girl lookin' at her flat azz in the mirror - say that shyt.

AN-TY-THANG. :yes:

• Bosstown

lookin’ and feelin’ like a mustard flavored vienna sausage

-------------------------------------------------------

Ty says:

Absolutely right and Tiny should’ve been bouncing their azzes off the bus one by one.

The less people you roll with the less you have to worry about :coffee:

@ Jyous1:

You're welcome! I love my small community :yes:

West Coast Chick says:

:applause:

tellem says:

U professional commenters make me sick:cuss:..always have something negative to say about these people…did your parents/grandparents teach you “if you don’t have anything good to say, don’t say nothing”!:tape:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

*looks all around* Ummm, you do know where you're at, right?!?! :grill:

@ mrsloveleigh:

I'm talking about referring to people as animals. That is uncalled for.

FLOATY T says:

Just sittin here stalkin…hopin for some AFTERNOON WOOD! Oh Sandra!!
    ___________________________________________________________________

I :cosign: with Floaty T, Auntie snausages!!! :rofl:

@ FLOATY T:

It's after 5. I'll look for some Wood for you after the holiday weekend. :D

@ Jyous1:

You’re welcome! I love my small community

********************************

And we :heart: you right back Auntie! :cheer:

• Yall still crazy

Can you make it some NFL wood please and thank you :wink:

#makesureitshowsthev :grill:

• Yall still crazy

Hey KC, got any big weekend plans?

I see folks were gettin' it in :rofl:

*begins drawing Free YSO,MIRS, SASO on helium balloons & directs them to ATL*

• http://yallaintchit.com/ Man, I just don’t care™

@SANDRA

Hey! We want to see some ladies too! I know some ladies are still sending you pics because one of my friends said she sent hers in and you dind't post it!
    :mad:

Hey Yall!! :hug: :kiss:

Nothing planned babes, I'ma play by ear. I originally took all this time off to go to Chicago, but that fell through.

I guess I'll hop house, have a few cocktails, hop house, listen to music, hop house, man watch and eat whatever I throw on the grill. :shrugs:

Whatchudoin? :popcorn:

• West Coast Chick

Yall still :waves:

House-Hop. I'm dyslexic than a mug. :rofl:

:2dance: <---Me and WCC jamming to Cube's Today Was A Good Day

______________________________________________________________________

KC, Chi-Town Jazzfest :dance:

• Yall still crazy

KC, I've eaten too much all week, so I will be acting brand new and not really eating anythang! :mad:

I thought I was slow, like what is hop-house :shrug: :rofl:

#feltoldforaminute :lol:

• KayCeiSoul

:rofl: @ Yall! IKR? Moving too fast!

I might still head out tonight anyway if any of my peeps are up to it.

I do not like driving alone. :-(

Anyhoo - enjoy your weekend, get the good eats in! Keep :2dance: LOL!

• Yall still crazy

OK, Hit me on the batphone (right here on SR :rofl: ) if you do ride out... & be safe!

• AndThenIHitMyDougie

Yall

Ummm...some of the "slaves" ran and got their freedom papers earlier this week. :wink:

Free Yso!

• Cinderella

When u take a sweetheart deal on Fed. charges, u are at the mercy of the system. I don't feel sorry for him at all.

Scarface, tell me more. I had to actually work :mad:

Is YSO the only one not free yet? #soconfused

:wail:

Come to the light Carol Ann....

• AndThenIHitMyDougie

Yall
    Yep- working on it though. Everybody else been back for a minute.

• Yall still crazy

AndThenIHitMyDougie :waiting: Do Tell...

Gotcha :wink:

• AndThenIHitMyDougie

whats your email?

• Yall still crazy

Just saw on zmt that this fool had a big bus and several cars following :rofl:

The feds don't play. They dont care who you are. & if you did indeed snitch, it'll come out :grill:

sodontworrybehappy

• AndThenIHitMyDougie

LOL!

:yahoo:

No, that's really it...

:waiting: I am waiting on mail Dougie :mad:

• AndThenIHitMyDougie

I know. Check it. :-)

:grill:

Perfect Gravi! :dead:

• Caligurlwitswag510

Yall still crazy says:

The feds don’t play. They dont care who you are.
    _______________________________________________________________________

EXACTLY

• Ms. Everything

I mean no disrespect but everybody involved with this needs to grow up and fast... TI should be on top of his own legal situation so that he can let those "handling" him what can and can not be done. Tiny needs to be on top of her husband's legal issues so that she can remind him and enforce important stuff regarding her family as needed, his friends/family/managers need to stop treating him like a king and start treating him like a man who does not need publicity around everything that he does so that he can come and go without all that added and unnecessary attention. The prison guards/po's who allowed this stuff to go on but didn't stress the importance of using common sense and keeping it hush need to be held accountable too. Of course he'll get special treatment since he has so many fans but those giving it and him while receiving it could at least use common sense and be quiet about it. With age and experience should come maturity but unfortunately that just doesn't seem to be happening with TI and his his friends/family/staff which is damn shame cause he will never get ahead if he can't manage himself and those around him :no:

• Ms. Everything

and just to clarify by common sense I mean tweeting about the tour bus full of hanger ons for all to see, having a press release issued about the reality show you probably shouldn't have while on probation for a federal charge, and being filmed en route from the prison to the halfway house for the reality show you really shouldn't have not only because it probably violates your probation (I'm pretty sure probation isn't meant to provide the opportunity to make money off your legal ailments) but because its further glorifying your bad choices and providing publicity that you really don't need.

• Ms.kaylamomma

Wow! TI do better boo!

• LuvnMeIzEz2Do

:cosign: @ Jyous1 says:

_______________________________________________________________________

I totally agree! They will bait you in for an e-fight then get really Jyous1 says:

_____________________________________________________________________

:cosign: I totally agree! I have seen the senseless e-fights all too much. What's even more SAD, to bait someone in and then your the one mad and the other has noo earthly idea you are really mad!... Best not to participate at all cuz of innocent bi-standards. Not a big deal. I LOVE the respect level Auntie requires!!! Makes this the BEST blog...

:cheers: To SR

• LuvnMeIzEz2Do

OOPS! LOL

• TruGemini

:whistle: Free my nigga TI. :whistle:

TI definitely need to get some new people...

• Asouthernpeach

Ghetto at it's finest!!

• Caligurlwitswag510

:cosign: Ms. Everything

• iscream

@Sandra

Can't believe I'm :cosign: your comments in a TI post. I agree with you about him changing the people around him. At least till he needs them for work purpose when he's officially free.

I also noticed you never did a post about the reality show.....

Dawn Sheen your first comment very well stated.

• caligirl

Good Morning! Everyone have a Safe and Happy Labor Day week-end.

I'm know the post is "old"

@Tainted did you pre-party? I made it through the night, 1 year closer to ## than 25.....Enjoy your Birday I sure enjoyed mine.

@hippe - I havent' seen ya around ...Took your advice and went to the Stadium with my man. THANK YOU for that suggestion :smile:

• Kristy

I tell you, you can not buy class. Why in the h@ll did TI let Tiny go out looking like a HOT MESS!!!! Come on Tiny, do better honey. U can't help how your face look, but d@mn, fix your clothes.

• Kristy

And to comment on the post. Why in the h@ll would they want a tour bus to pick him up anyway, just plain Ghetto!! Bro u just came out of jail, stop glorifying this SH!T. Use some common sense people. The same mentality that told u to get a tour bus is the same mentality that put u in there, grow up!!

• molyfe

Oh lawd why you fuckin with Monica sr? Post something positive about how they were feeding hungry in America last week. smh

• http://twitter.com/SayItaIntSoJoe8 Atypical

:blink: well hopefully this stint in the clink will be his last one. I kinda missed the kang….

• http://www.scottwaypublishing.com Jazzy Mommy

If Martha Stewart was allowed to leave Federal prison to go home to house arrest in a private jet, what's wrong with T.I. going to the halfway house in a tourbus?

• GAGIRL87

I knew it was more to this story than what meet my eyes :coffee:

Team TI & Tiny :cheer:

• Ms. Everything

@Jazzy I'm guessing cause Martha wasn't tweeting from the bus and the jet and didn't announce her reality show along the way either (I know VH1 issued the release but still) :shrugs: I can't get upset about this simply because he should've known to keep a low profile and handle his business quietly until he was a free man, period. His "friends" and need for attention will be his downfall. imo it's not a case of another black man being mistreated and set up by the system but a case of stupidity and lack of common sense contributing to another black man behind bars

iscream says:

I also noticed you never did a post about the reality show…..

That's because VH1 blindsided everybody that press release. It wasn't supposed to get out that he was filming a reality show until a month from now. But VH1 jumped the gun... :coffee:

@ caligirl:

I hope you have a great Labor Day weekend! I was planning on going to Disney World until I noticed that half of Atlanta was already in Orlando for the Tom Joyner old school concert. So I cancelled my plans. But I've never seen such a lame Labor Day weekend in Atlanta. The malls looked like a regular weekend.

@ molyfe:

I wasn't messing with Monica. Someone emailed me about her brother so I joked on Twitter telling people to ask him instead of me. But of course the joke came out wrong and feelings were hurt and now I know how Monica feels about gay people. So it's all good.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg Fayla aka JuicyFruit

:crying: Auntie, y u wont lemme follow u on black, white, or bi-racial twitter? :crying:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9d9FA3fCf4 FeFe

@ molyfe:

I wasn’t messing with Monica. Someone emailed me about her brother so I joked on Twitter telling people to ask him instead of me. But of course the joke came out wrong and feelings were hurt and now I know how Monica feels about gay people. So it’s all good.
    ____