It’s Over: Kim Kardashian Files for Divorce

The made-for-TV wedding between Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries is over. The divorce papers have been filed and the $17 million checks have been deposited in the banks. The only losers are the public who fell for the sham of a wedding. But if you read Sandrarose.com, you already knew that Kim Kardashian just wanted the ring and the exposure.

Kim Kardashian filed for divorce Monday morning, after 72 days of not-so-wedded bliss to Kris Humphries … TMZ has learned, and now we have the documents.

We’re told even though the marriage was short, she is not seeking an annulment. It’s a garden variety divorce, in which Kim cites “irreconcilable differences.”

The date of separation is listed as today, Oct. 31, 2011. According to the docs, Kim wants Kris to foot his own lawyers’ fees and she’ll pay hers. And, she wants the court to reject any move by Kris to get spousal support.

And, the docs list the length of the marriage as a measly 2 months.

Kim has hired disso-queen Laura Wasser, who has repped the likes of Britney Spears, Maria Shriver, Angelina Jolie, Ryan Reynolds, and Robyn Gibson, Mel’s almost ex-wife.

As we first reported, the couple has a prenuptial agreement … Kim made sure of that.

335 Responses to “It’s Over: Kim Kardashian Files for Divorce”

lashellebelle says:

Thanks Aunty…
    I’ve been refreshing the site all day waiting on this! :)

Ace says:

Some how I think Man had something to do with this….

MrsMommy says:

I don’t even watch this show and I know that you can’t wife a ho. Especially a K-whore.

EB says:

Lala your next……….

ryand91 says:

I gave them six months. SMH, I guess these will be next season’s KUWP storyline.

:popcorn: for this post

@lashelle u so purty :yes:

EB says:

Kim just couldn’t let Halloween be great

witeboi52 says:

Dear Kris,

Maybe you being from MN you never heard this line we all say down here in the South..

:warning:

“You can never, and i mean never, turn a HOE into a HouseWive..Especially that HOE”

:haha:

LilMommy says:

Even Stevie Wonder saw this coming… SMH!!!

chocolate divalicious aka CD says:

She just released a statement saying she wish her marriage could have last forever but people change. Really bish 72 fukkin days and you quoting this bullchit. Half of their marriage they spent living in the same hotel room with Scot, Kourtney and their baby (cant quite out why but any who) and the other half she out of the country with her Momma. Actually I think Kris dodged a bullet on this slore.

Mamacita says:

*steals some of Fayla’s :popcorn: and sits indian style*

M3z says:

Finally you posted Aunty! Folks were blowing up the Keri Hilton Post… Another marriage bites the dust! At least she didn’t pull a Robin Givens and file for divorce right immediately after the marriage.

Cocoabana says:

This woman falls for men too easily for me. She got too much damn money to just be marrying people to only divorce them 72 days later. JLO part deux!

M3z says:

And it’s hilarious that Aunty has a sponsored ad for shoe dazzle (i.e. Kim’s company)…well if the shoe fits wear it right?? :rofl:

witeboi52 says:

someone needs to R. Kelly her azz pronto

i am unzipping and bout to pee on her azz!!!!

iheart405 says:

JLO part deux!
    _____
    I was thinking the same thing. This chick just seems to in love with being in love IMO

ssweetheart85 says:

Ha, who didn’t see this one coming? It was crystal clear that Kris and Kim were not compatible. He refused to suck up to her family or become the attention whore everyone knows he needed to be in order to fit in with that family. The only one who seems down to earth is Khloe, that’s why she’s my fav. I don’t feel sorry for Kris..had he watched her sextape w Ray J or even a couple episodes of Keeping up with the Kardashians he would’ve known better. :coffee:

NaijaGal says:

Things the McRib is made out of: At face value, the sandwich contains just pork, onions, and pickle slices slathered in barbecue sauce and laid out on a bun. But the truth is, there are roughly 70 ingredients. The bun alone contains 34, says TIME’s Melnick. In addition to chemicals like ammonium sulfate and polysorbate 80, the most egregious may be azodicarbonamide — “a flour-bleaching agent most commonly used in the manufactur[ing] of foamed plastics like gym mats the and soles of shoes.” According to McDonald’s own ingredient list, the bun also includes calcium sulfate and ethoxylated mono- and diglycerides, among other chemicals.

EB says:

Kim just couldn’t let Halloween be great
    :rofl: :hahaha:

dcdiva says:

:newbie: Hi SR fam!!!!

I’m not surprised by this at all. I’m more aggravated by the fact that they took the sanctity of marriage as a joke. You don’t make a promise to God and then renig on it in 72 days.

Ace says:

Everybody but dis nicca …knew Kim K was greyer then “Smoke” Crayon…

Why did he think it was gonna last? He shoulda known ..when she asked him for a THREEsome with Reggie and RayJ that he wasn’t her type… #dothemath

They been married for 3.5 weeks…. can’t they just get the marrige “anulled”?

*goes to take Lil deuces to the Zoo* Be back in a bit

iheart405 says:

Aaaannnddd, How the hell you go from Reggie Bush Sexxy azz to a gump ass dude like Kris Humphries :shrugs: Kris has absolutley no swag and is like a big goofie kid.

ELove says:

:tape:

@Man… —–> Whaddup Though DAWG !!! :coffee:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

POOOR KIM, BETTER TO LET IT GO NOW THAN TO STAY AND BE MISERABLE-IN THE END THEY’LL BOTH BE BETTER OFF

@Mamacita I hope u like kettle corn :popcorn:

Cocoabana says:

Reggie Bush lost his “umph” when he stopped dating her, IMO.

melissak380 says:

I. Am. Shocked!!!!!!

Not.

Ms.Fashion says:

BASIC BROAD!!!! :rolleyes:

How its so hard after 72 days??? Girl BYE!!!!

No, tell the truth, he didn’t want to yield to what she wanted to do. So she was out!!!

@COCOA
    “This woman falls for men too easily for me.”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

She’s senstive and kind hearted… :yes:

melissak380 says:

Hey cocoa, don’t u speak that way bout my Reggie! :lol:

CHA CHA says:

HAPPY HALLOWEEN SR FAM :wave: :party: SANDRITA.. no pics of the various costume parties that I kno had to go down in the A this weekend :shrug:

As for the topic at hand… I CANT :nono: I feel sorry for Kim and Kris though… The media is going to really rip her to shreds but I also realize its the life she signed up for :shrug:

Melissa Niice says:

Pure comedy and Bafoonery!!!!! SMH!

Mamacita says:

@Fayla I :heart: Kettle corn!!! *steals more*

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

WTF you mean “Poor Kim?!”

Are you serious?! Poor E! Poor Kris!!

Kim’s simple azz! Talking about “people change.” This bish is certi-fukkin-fiable.

@COCOA

These niggas just be with her to get a lil shine. :yes:

Everybody but dis nicca …knew Kim K was greyer then “Smoke” Crayon…

They been married for 3.5 weeks…. can’t they just get the marrige “anulled”?

*goes to take Lil deuces to the Zoo* Be back in a bit
    :dead:

Melissa Niice says:

@ man

She’s senstive and kind hearted…
    _____________________________________________________________

more like she’s a whore bag….this is Elizabeth Taylor in the making :coffee:

Cocoabana says:

You know he did @ Melissa!

@ Man, no, she’s blinded by every **** she gets. All **** aint magic ****, honey!

melissak380 says:

Poor kim, she’ll have to search deep and wide for another forrest gump who isn’t wise to her tricks.

ELove says:

@Man… SAID: She’s senstive and kind hearted… :yes:

:rofl: Talk about BEING Completely SPRUNG !!! :rofl:

iheart405 says:

Aaaannnddd, How the hell you go from Reggie Bush Sexxy azz to a gump ass dude like Kris Humphries Kris has absolutley no swag and is like a big goofie kid.

Did you ever watch the reality show or you just going by pictures? He is actually very cool and mature, not a BIG GOOFIE kid at all. He has a lil gangster in him, I wanted him to stick around long enough to drop kick Khloe :rofl:

Hershey says:

@ Dougie :cosign: yes she is! It was all a publicity stunt anyway, his dumb azz was just the prop she used…damn I bet he wishes he that side talk with Reggie now :rofl:

Ace says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@COCOA
    “This woman falls for men too easily for me.”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

She’s senstive and kind hearted…

———————————————————————–

Or looser than Amber Cole finding a Hi-C in her lunch box…but like your description better…Sensitive and Kind hearted…rolls off the tongue much better… :coffee:

PAHairston says:

Hello All. She spent $100mil on a wedding and her marriage last 72 days! WOW! And to think, many Americans don’t want gays to marry! What hypocrites!

melissak380 says:

Lol ur right, something about him changed. its like he lost 150 lbs worth of crap after they broke up ;)

Team reggie btw :nino:

chocolate divalicious aka CD says:

I’m sure she’s on the prowl now for someone like Bruce or Scott–a muthafukka who just sits there and shakes their head yes.

NaijaGal says:

@Cha Cha :waves:
    I actually think the media will be very easy on Kim…she’s got Seacrest in her backpocket and the white gossip shows seem to adore her

iheart405 says:

:dead: @ Melissa Niice and that gravi :rofl: They gravi popo gonna come put on probation with me and a few other if you dont play nice :nono:

Ms.Fashion says:

EB says:

Kim just couldn’t let Halloween be great

Man, her and Beyonce are running this race to see who will remain relevant by any means necessary!!!

Stay Tuned….. :popcorn:

xoxoV76 says:

DEAD……..at EB’s 1st comment. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

bnatural says:

For some reason, I thought that Kris really loved her BUT I don’t think he was prepared for the marriage to the Kardashian clan as well as the spotlight…. :shrug:

I’m sure Kris will have no problem meeting someone else….

Cocoabana says:

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH BEYONCE?

@COCOA
    “no, she’s blinded by every **** she gets. All **** aint magic ****, honey!”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

That’s cause she ain’t eva had PROPER dyck applied to her. Always messing with these busta azz niggas that wanna be famous and chit.

She just need a nigga like me to bust that thang on open.

iheart405 says:

_______
    I did watch the show and I like that he stuck up for himself but IMO majority of the time he was just to childish :shrugs:

Mamacita says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@COCOA

—–

so you’d be perfect for her huh?

I say Poor Kim too… she is a human being no? :shrug:

I guess I will never get why when I come to this board this girl is getting called a whore left and right… FOOLISH yes… A whore tho…really :shrug: Never got that…. :shrug:

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

@Melissa

More like 160 lbs, but you aint hear that from me.

Ms.Fashion says:

Melissa Niice says:

@ man

She’s senstive and kind hearted…
    _____________________________________________________________

more like she’s a whore bag….this is Elizabeth Taylor in the making

Exactly!!!! U stole my thought!!!!

Melissa Niice says:

@ iheart405

you like my gravi, I just had to this gravi is hilarious :rotl:

Cinderella says:

Her wedding sponsors should sue to get their money back.

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

Who’s in with me?

Jfalls says:

kris’s slow ass mener had a chance :no:

bnatural says:

iheart405 says:

_______
    ———————–

I thought that he was way more invested in her than she was in him…she seemed to get caught up in planning her wedding rather than preparing for her future as a wife….

Kris didn’t want to be shut out and really they tried to keep him out of the wedding that BOTH of them were in….

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

SO A MAN MARRY’S A WOMAN WHO HAS A SEX TAPE AND I’M SUPPOSE TO FEEL SORRY FOR HIM, YEP POOR KIM IT’S OBVIOUS SHE WAS HOPING THIS ONE WOULDN’T GET AWAY

AND HE DID, POOR KIM

free says:

a man will always be available to tap dat but this was a BAD business move. yeah, she made a lil guap but not all guap is good guap. now this doofus is saying he found out from TMZ, lol!

JMO says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

:hug:

COME TO ME KIM!
    _______________________________________________________________

Don’t you mean “crawl” … :coffee:

Mamacita says:

@Cocoa you know EVERY post has something to do with Beyonce :lol: DUUUUUUUUUH! Someone will always find a way…

:cosign: @ Cinderella!

@ Man, you need to slay her with your wee-wee then!

Jfalls says:

never*

iheart405 says:

CHA CHA says:

I say Poor Kim too… she is a human being no?

________
    :cosign: Me either I just think that she is really nieve (sp?) and in love with the idea of being in love. I believe that she really has had feelings for everyone she has been with from what I have seen on the show

JMO says:

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

Who’s in with me?
    _______________________________________

:ido:

Melissa Niice says:

Kim is a straight man clown if you ask me….this girl is all kinds of ran through and dun out :coffee:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

THAT MOFO WAS RUDE TO BOOT, CALLING HER PEOPLES NAMES AND SHIAT AND TRYING TO DEBO HER BROTHER, HE WAS NO VICTIM

HE WAS OUT OF ORDER, TRUST ME KIM DIDN’T MARRY THIS MAN HOPING IT WOULD END IN DIVORCE WITH EGG ON HER FACE, IF ANYONE WANTED HAPPILY EVER AFTER IS KIM, HELL SHE WOULD SELL HER SOUL FOR IT

IT’S SAD SHE’S BEAUTIFUL BUT OBVIOUSLY HAS SOME ESTEEM ISSUES, FOR A WOMAN TO FILE FOR DIVORCE MORE THAN LIKELY HE WAS ACTING LIKE AN ARSE AND BECAME INTOLERABLE

@SASSY
    “I got $100 on it that Kris H. will get picked up and remarried to someone before Kim is able to even find someone who wants to be seen with her in public.

Who’s in with me?”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

I’LL TAKE THAT BET! I’M EMAIL YOU MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT AFTER I WIN TOO!
    :yes:

lashellebelle says:

:danban1: (dougies) my way to Fayla & the other popcorn munchers

Thanks Hun, but I think it was just the angle.
    The compliment is mutual. :wink:

Mamacita says:

@Cha Cha I don’t think she’s a hoe either :shrug:

caligirl says:

Durn I had given them 2 years. Between her being a ho, and the shade she was getting from her family, they didn’t stand a chance.

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

I can’t stand how this chick makes herself out to be a victim in every relationship she’s in though.

I saw her point in her being labeled a whore just for sleeping with her then long-term boyfriend on tape. She lost no cool points with me for that.

But her 1st marriage: I was young. He abused me. I didn’t understand. <— Fukk you marry him for, then?!

Reggie – she never gave a real reason for this, but he dropped her soon after she was on tv during his super bowl win campaigning for a damn ring and acting like his win was due to ONLY her. She'll never admit he dropped her cause she was a selfish, fame-whore.

Kris – People change. No boo, You couldn't change Kris so now you dropping him. And to do it without him knowing supposedly is just….as trashy as a rhyme for her last name.

Bye Kim.

datsmdubya2u says:

:wtf:

Kris Humphries, Kim Kardashian’s soon-to-be ex-husband, may be having the worst day ever.

Not only is Kardashian — Humphries’ wife of just 72 days — reportedly filing for divorce Monday, but the free agent who was most recently a power forward for the New Jersey Nets also revealed that he lost thousands in a hedge fund scam. Humphries invested hundreds of thousands of dollars with Andrey Hicks’ Locust Offshore Management, a fraudulent hedge fund that ultimately raised $1.6 million from
    investors like Humphries, Fin Alternatives reports.

A federal judge froze the assets of Hicks’ fund last week, after accusing him of lying to investors about the existence of a fund in the British Virgin Islands, according to the Boston Business Journal. Hicks — who was a guest at Humphries’ and Kardashian’s multi-million dollar wedding ceremony — also claimed to be an alumnus of Harvard; in fact, he failed out of the prestigious school after three semesters.

:haha:

@COCOA
    “you need to slay her with your wee-wee then!”
    __________________________________________________________________________

You have NO idea the things I’d do to her!
    :yes:

———
    YES, YES, YES!!!! Kris came in with all that bull ****, cannot stand his ass.

@Mamacita…GIRL. I can’t.

JMO says:

Ace says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@COCOA
    “This woman falls for men too easily for me.”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

She’s senstive and kind hearted…

———————————————————————–

_____________________________________________________

:tape: :lol:

iheart405 says:

Melissa Niice says:

@ iheart405

you like my gravi, I just had to this gravi is hilarious :rotl:

_________
    I’m already in trouble for gravis so I can not :nono: condone this type of gravi foolery :rofl:

I Go There says:

AND HE DID, POOR KIM
    _________________________________________________

Hold up, Just to be fair. Its TONS of guys that marry women that have Sex tapes. The difference is those Sex Tapes didnt become public.

ELove says:

@iheart405 (Comment #68)
    Then that would ACTUALLY make Her VERY Dense, Extremely LOOSE with NO F-ing Common Sense WHATSOEVER — JMO :coffee:

West Coast Chick says:

he also bought her gifts, jewelry, that she wants “amassed” :lol:

iscream says:

Well even though we all saw this coming at least she didn’t put up with the charade to save face. Some people stay in unhealthy, unhappy marriages for the sake of image. If the image whore can take one for the team hopefully she’ll help somebody out there step up and claim their happiness too.

To bad it won’t be worth her’s…. She got paid off that wedding. $$$$$$$$$$$

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

Reggie – she never gave a real reason for this, but he dropped her soon after she was on tv during his super bowl win campaigning for a damn ring and acting like his win was due to ONLY her. She’ll never admit he dropped her cause she was a selfish, fame-whore.

—–

Yeah, she could’ve had a winner in him, flucked that one up herself.

Ms.Fashion says:

Cocoabana says:

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH BEYONCE?

___________________________________

Making a point that these celebrities go to the extreme to stay relevant or keep people talking.

For example,

A set up relationship plus a multi million dollar wedding to end in 72 days or embellishing your belly to gain more attention for your pregnancy. To me that’s a little too much.

These two, in my book, are extreme. Not the only ones, but hey, the others don’t get posted. Oh well….

Melissa Niice says:

@iheart405

I’m already in trouble for gravis so I can not condone this type of gravi foolery
    ________________________________________________________________

LilMommy says:

—————————
    :dead:

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

I didn’t not go through any of the posts, but I just read that Kris was blind-sided by the filing of the divorce. :blink:

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

THE WAY HE ACTED AT THE REHEARSAL DINNER WAS IMMATURE AND JUST PLAIN RUDE, HE REFUSED TO SIT WITH HER AND SAT WITH HIS FRIENDS AT A SEPARATE TABLE, AND ONLY WHEN TOASTS WERE BEING MADE, DID HE TURN AROUND AND PUT HIS ARM SOMEWHAT AROUND HER AS HE STAYED SEATED AT THE OTHER TABLE

HE’S A CORNBALL, A RUDE IGNANT ONE AT THAT-HER FAMILY IS ON TV ALL DAY, HE SHOULD HAVE DONE HIS RESEARCH THERE IS NO EXCUSE THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS WHAT HER FAMILY IS LIKE, HE THOUGHT HE COULD MANIPULATE AND CONTROL KIM CAUSE HE WAS ****ING HER DOWN

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

@Intense

How the fukk he get away and she’s BLINDLY filing for divorce from him?!

did you ever watch the show?! He clearly wanted to have a real FAMILY. Talking kids and growing old with this chick. She didn’t want that! she wanted to just be famous!! You are blinded by foolishness if you think that she wanted this to work out more than him.

That much is clear.

@MAMACITA
    “She unfortunately dates dudes that are beneath her economically, fame and talent wise.

—–

so you’d be perfect for her huh?”
    ______________________________________________________________________________

I WOULD be perfect for her, but not because of my lack of economics, fame or talent.

caligirl says:

@ man. Are you wealthy, with a little bit a status. If so you got hell of a chance :coffee:

YSoSerious says:

Kim’s a fame whore, not a whore whore. Or even a ho for that matter. That’s the nicest thing will ever find to say about her. :shrugs:

VAALLDAY says:

Could have fed the homeless with the money wasted on her wedding she knew wouldn’t last.

iheart405 says:

ELove says:

@iheart405 (Comment #68)
    ________
    She just may be all of those things too :yes: Let’s be real, Kim doesnt seem to be the sharpest nail in the toolbox

bnatural says:

I’m sure Kris will have no problem meeting someone else….

:cosign: I think it was just wayyyyyyy to soon!

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

WOW, I DON’T PESONALLY KNOW A MAN WHOSE MARRIED A WOMAN WITH A NON-PUBLIC SEX TAPE, MOST MEN WON’T EVEN CLAIM A WOMAN IN A SEX TAPE LESS KNOWN MARRY HER

THAT’S WHAT MOST FOLKS ARE BASHING KIM FOR, SAYING IF SHE HADN’T DONE IT NOBODY WOULD KNOW HER

REGULAR ARSE NOTHING FUGGIN ON VIDEO CHICKS AINT GETTING WIFED UP ON THE REGULAR, NICCAS WAY TOO JUDGEMENTAL FOR THAT SHIAT

I believe E! set this up as a big ass commercial. Look at all the advertisement dollars they generated. Look at all the ratings they pulled in. :shrug:

She’ll never be a JLo. :no: At least JLo actually has a bankable talent.

:thinking: Shaking your “really nice ass” is a talent right?

Okay Ms. Fashion.

@ YSoSerious says:

Kim’s a fame whore, not a whore whore. Or even a ho for that matter.
    —–

That’s the way I view her.

chocolate divalicious aka CD says:

I have no sympathy for Kim. When you watch her wedding special you see that Kim is muhfugga that thinks the world owes her something. From screaming and acting a damn fool because your boyfriend threw you in the pool and your earring came off—-who the fukk wheres 60,000 dollars in the damn ocean.

Allowing her mom to dictate every aspect of her wedding. You are about to be a wife bytch quit holding yo momma’s hand. And last but not least the way she stood back and allowed Khloe to try and clown Kris. This is your man thankfully Kris shut a bish down real quick and let her know I’m not one to played with. :nono: I gurantee you Khloe would have never allowed Kim to disrespect Lamar.

Ace says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@MAMACITA

—–

so you’d be perfect for her huh?”
    ______________________________________________________________________________

——————————————————————

Nicca….She let RayJ vid tape her… And he can’t be no more then a Thousandaire…so you got the economics…And you got atleast 200 ppl nationwide that know you..from SR…so you got more Fame then deez niccas….stop down playin yourself… :coffee:

OH WELL

SHE’LL HAVE A NEW PREY IN THE MATTER OF MONTHS

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

I want Kris’ reaction.

I know he has garnered some major dirt on this family in the past 6 months or sh*t.

Spill it, Kris!! Since you can’t “get everything” (Ivanka Trump style), TELL everything! Especially since that bish is surprising you with these papers and then asking you to pay for your own fees.

Tell. TEll! Muthafukka, TELL!!!

cheeks8683 says:

Dang….I could have swore that E! had it somewhere in their contract that their marriage was re-newed for at least one whole season….

DOUGIE SERIOUSLY

YOU GO WAY TOO HARD FOR NOTHING

AND OF COURSE I’M THE REALITY QUEEN I WATCH ALL OF THE SHOWS FROM DAY ONE, WE SAW THE SAME SHOW BUT YOU AND I OBVIOUSLY VIEW IT DIFFERENTLY

ALL THAT HARSH TALK IS SO NOT CALLED FOR

HELL I’M CERTAIN YOU DON’T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT KRIS OR KIM, THEY’RE BOTH ADULTS WHO AGREED TO GET MARRIED AND ARE NOW GETTING A DIVORCE, THEY AREN’T THE FIRST AND WONT BE THE LAST

IN A RELATIONSHIP, IT TAKES TWO TO MAKE IT A SUCCESS AND TWO MAKE IT FAIL-JMO

datsmdubya2u says:

Kris H humped and dumped 2x in one day lol

this post is flyin…scroll up to #77

cheeks8683 says:

——

The next season of KUWTK is going to be GOOD! :popcorn:

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

:dead: @ MZD, her ready-made chair & her popcorn. Scoot over, girl….I got big hips and I need a seat! :lol:

esoteric says:

This is all nothing more than work for Kim and she will continue to get paid… watch Kris Jenner flip this into a book, fragrance, clothing line, interviews etc… There will be no annulment because I’m pretty sure there were agreements made that they had to stay married for a certain amount of time and that an annulment was grounds for having to return the money that the Kardashians raked in off of the wedding! The world is so messed up… millions of dollars for one person to get married with the perfect fairy tale wedding… while billions are struggling… and most won’t have a wedding much grander than the justice of the peace… smh … this goes to show you can have all the money in the world but it doesn’t make you a sane happy person!

Ms.Fashion says:

Oh man, he didn’t know she was filing????

Well there you go. Real Women have real conversations. Unless he was abusing her, I don’t get it. Not my situation but I think people should really honor marriage more than 72 days.

If you love someone you compromise and come to solutions. Looks like these kinks should have been worked out before the walk down the aisle.

ELove says:

@Ace
    But @Man… ain’t GOTS NO Sister that is LOADED Like Brandy was when they we’re dating & She TOOK ADVANTAGE of her Situation with Them (So THEY Said…) :coffee:

lovezoe says:

He made 236k a day being married. She not the first or last to get married for the wrong reasons. Not a Kim fan, but she stay finding ways to get big $$$$. *waits for the People exclusive*

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

chocolate divalicious aka CD says:

Allowing her mom to dictate every aspect of her wedding. You are about to be a wife bytch quit holding yo momma’s hand. And last but not least the way she stood back and allowed Khloe to try and clown Kris. This is your man thankfully Kris shut a bish down real quick and let her know I’m not one to played with. I gurantee you Khloe would have never allowed Kim to disrespect Lamar.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :cosign: – I would’ve split Khloe’s dome in 2 pieces, ya heard me?!?!

chocolate divalicious aka CD says:

I sure hope Kris gets that ring back. All the endorsement money her azz made I’m sure she can afford to buy her own chit.

@ACE
    “Nicca….She let RayJ vid tape her… And he can’t be no more then a Thousandaire…so you got the economics…And you got atleast 200 ppl nationwide that know you..from SR…so you got more Fame then deez niccas….stop down playin yourself…”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

I am a multi thousandaire… :think:
    I think Kim needs to go for a different type. All these pretty azz niggas ain’t been NO good for her.

She need a regular looking dude that’s just goin treat her good. :yes:

*Scoots over for Tatted* Good think I don’t have any. :lol:

YSoSerious says:

How many people honestly thought these two had what it takes to stay together for the rest of their lives? I mean, really? :huh:

BigCityGirl says:

Well next time she should just go to the nearest courthouse to get married…if you have to get DIVORCED after 72 days…there was no relationship foundation in the first place. He’s in Minnesota getting much love and support from his family and friends and she’s doing PR…thats tells you something…after his head stops swimming..he needs to get a lawyer to secure whatever he has and get what he deserves and chalk this up to a lesson learned…

bnatural says:

I’m sure the cameras were rolling so the public will be able to view all of this drama….

Why the fluck people talkin bout homeless people and chit?

lovezoe says:

Didn’t they JUST release the trailer for Kim and Kourtney?!

:rofl: @ Yall ninjas and Thousandaire!

datsmdubya2u says:

@ Tatted

_________________________

what did khloe say to kris? Ima hafta find that online since i don’t watch the show.

@CEE-LO DUPRI

You really think that Kim needs someone like YOU? :haha:

BK2ATLMAN says:

lol, I’m still surprised that anyone is surprised that this was coming… isn’t it almost time for rating season…

JMO says:

iscream says:

Well even though we all saw this coming at least she didn’t put up with the charade to save face. Some people stay in unhealthy, unhappy marriages for the sake of image *cough Alicia Keys *cough. If the image whore can take one for the team hopefully she’ll help somebody out there step up and claim their happiness too.

To bad it won’t be worth her’s…. She got paid off that wedding. $$$$$$$$$$$
    ___________________________________________________________

You left out a part of your comment that you meant to post #helpful :coffee:

NaijaGal says:

@lovezoe yup they just advertised where Kris is telling her that her 15minutes is just about up

I Go There says:

____________________________________________________________

Im sorry but there’s actually no such thing as “Regular folk” There many Women AND Men that are married and have done things that they may or may not be so proud of… And why couldnt making a Sex tape be one of them? I dont know about you but I dont have time to worry about what someone has done before i met them. As long as they have, protected themselves
    The problem is..is that too many folks are looking to bash you on some shait you did in order to cover for the shait they’ve done

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

@Intense

:blink:

Are you serious? You just e-spazzed on me a few weeks ago for a comment not even directed at you and I’m “going way too hard for nothing?”

Are hallucinogens on sale this month?

Ace says:

:think: Where is Lakers?

Lawd it’s that dead LV pig again. :lol:

lovezoe says:

The few episodes I watched, his sister seemed like a real G. I liked her, wonder wha she gone say.

JMO says:

@CEE-LO DUPRI

You really think that Kim needs someone like YOU? :haha:
    ______________________________________________________________

bnatural says:

datsmdubya2u says:

@ Tatted

_________________________

——————-

She pretty much questioned his intention with Kim….was he marrying her for fame or something like that….and Kris shot back at her like, “why exactly did you marry Lamar?”

I think Khloe forgot that she married Lamar in a short period of time as well…I liked Kris, he wasn’t that bad to me. He actually stood up to that family, which I think surprised them.

caligirl says:

chocolate divalicious aka CD says:

:cosign:

They are both need to grow up. Kim needs to go off somewhere for about 6 months. Stay out the limelight. She’s doing too much….I’m sick of her. How can you sleep at night with all that drama.

@Y SO FAT
    “You really think that Kim needs someone like YOU?”
    ___________________________________________________________________________

HAIL YEAH! A good azz nigga that wouldn’t publically cheat and would NEVER be trying to be in front the camera and don’t care about her money.

Shiiiiiiiiid. I don’t know why she don’t respond to my letters and chit. :shrugs:

Hershey says:

I wonder if Reggie is sitting somewhere with a smile on his face, :thinking: I was damn lucky that I got away or is he thinking let me call her up, she’ll need a strong shoulder to lean on?

I see Iheart and I aren’t the only ones who decided to have “fun” with the gravi’s today. :coffee:

pointhimout says:

when she wouldn’t take his last name, even on paper, I knew that bs was a farse. now brace yourselves for the book on how devastated and distraught she was, and how YOU can cope with a relationship that comes to an end.

@ Dougie….I still neva figured out if I was Lazy Eye. :no: :wail:

lovezoe says:

@Naja when he said no one will care about you and her face was gone! I was :ghost:

DIMPZ!! :yahoo:

Is that you? Please tell me you aren’t one of the blue mutant cat Avatar things. :no:

@ Ace…Do you not see me?! :cuss:

I swear!

pointhimout says:

:dead: at publicly cheat. but behind closed doors…..

caligirl says:

I am a multi thousandaire…

She need a regular looking dude that’s just goin treat her good.
    _____
    Better than an hundredaire… :dead:

Ms.Fashion says:

Cocoabana says:

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH BEYONCE?

___________________________________

For example,

___________________________________________
    Oh, ok :yes: Shout out to Beyonce for planning her pregnancy around the rest of the worlds downfalls… I bet Steve Jobs is turning in his grave :smack:

@ Yso…That’s my lil sister. :lol:

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

@ Dats – It was just her tryna be “bout it” calling him “you 26 year old” when she was toasting them AND basically he “busted” her azz drippin’ from the lips tom’bout he is “coming up” off of marrying Kim and he basically spit some ether @ her saying “she need not question anyone’s motives and was her motives all that sweet after marrying Lamar & their short courtship.” :lol:

AndThenIHitMyDougie says:

Shidd…I’m still wondering if I’m Casper!

CookieMonsterZ says:

Here is Kris’ statement: “I’m committed to this marriage and everything this covenant represents.”

Kris adds, “I love my wife and am devastated to learn she filed for divorce … I’m willing to do whatever it takes to make it work.”

datsmdubya2u says:

@bnatural

____________________________________________

Melissa Niice says:

@ dougie

Are hallucinogens on sale this month?
    ________________________________________________________________

you guys have me deading :hahaha:

caligirl says:

@hershey – go to :kona: with that gravie…I did not see that this morning.

@CEE-LO DUPRI

Yeah, I don’t know why Kimmy isn’t rubbing her plastic ass all over you. :coffee:

@ Dougie.. I didn’t shyt about nobody period though. :no: :rofl:

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

Hershey says:

I wonder if Reggie is sitting somewhere with a smile on his face, I was damn lucky that I got away or is he thinking let me call her up, she’ll need a strong shoulder to lean on?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    YUP!! :lol:

She’s even dumber than I thought most logical people file for an annulment with a marriage less than 3 months I guess this troll really wanted to feel married by filing for divorced she can forever say she is divorced twice instead of admitting marrying to soon and too stupidly will mos def end in a SEPARATION OF SORTS

TaBew me, Mamacita, & Lashelle got kettle corn ova hea :popcorn:

Heyyyyy Dimpz! :yahoo:

datsmdubya2u says:

why would he announce he got ripped off on some investments the same day of the divorce? :thinking:

sexyphillygirl says:

Ill comment on this and go back to stalker mode…I hope nobody is surprised by this, it was a scam all along, Kim wanted to dress up in a pretty white dress and she found a pretty dumb boy to play along with her. The End! Just glad Reggie’s momma stayed in his ear and he didnt marry her. The entire family is about fame and fortune, they made a killing off of this shame of a wedding.

lovezoe says:

You see Mes Austin dipped out real fast. Kim would be half okay if it wasn’t for her mama who doing everything she can to live through her daughters and they going right along with it. I don’t believe there is anyway Kourt ey would still be with Scott if her mon would back off.

@ Dougie…She made whoever she was talking about sound like a band of mutants though. :hahaha:

CookieMonsterZ says:

caligirl says:

I am a multi thousandaire…

She need a regular looking dude that’s just goin treat her good.
    _____
    Better than an hundredaire…

—————————

She’ll be lucky to find a guy that would truly want to be w/ her. She was lucky Kris even wanted her to move and pop out children.

Melissa Niice says:

@ choco

wassuuuppppp :yahoo:

@CEE-LO DUPRI
    :dead: :casket: :ghost:

Ace says:

Sorry didn’t reconize the Blue alien as my Wife… :shrug:

THat you under all that ..ugh…makeup?

i thought we agreed on the School Teacher Costume?….you know how i am about them glasses…

renegadesince1985 says:

Well I don’t feel sorry for either one…this was all done for TV….now everyone’s gonna tune into the next Kardashian show to see “where it all went wrong.” I see you Ryan Seacrest….get that money :coffee:

chocolate divalicious aka CD says:

I loved when Kris came back on Khloe when she said this is a come up for you. Kim is always in love and I not quite sure about you and Kris looked her in the face and said well maybe you should be asking yo sister these questions since she easily falls in love. This is the first time I’ve ever loved someone like this and Khloe azz had straight puddin face.

FAY! :yahoo: Wheah me sample guhl?

I still think Scott looks like Patrick Bateman, dude form American Psycho. :yes:

:lol: @ BK2 gravi that chit is crazy

:blink:

CHACHELLA!! :hugs:

Please fashion my locs into a halo as I broke the one that came with my dark angel costume. :yes:

SAUCEY82 says:

It’s ok to be a close family, but once you become in a stable and loving relationship (with marrige in mind)it is time for you to let your family know their place. Love me, be here for me but allow me to start me own family with this wonderful person. Her mother is too much in ther life. If she cant make a dollar she wont holla, she will talk down to you. The reason Kris didnt snap on Lamar and worry about Khole changing her name is ONLY because that is a come- up for her. Lamar has rings boo boo. Khole is not as hard as she put’s herself to be. but due to her always being looked at as the ugly duckling (some can agree)her defenses are always up. IMO the like to Fugg with Scott cause they have something against him(drinking problem) but you he still pops off.. She only fuggs with him with a long handle spoon…. JMO(no pun sweetie)

BigCityGirl says:

:cosign: GOOD ANSWER GOOD ANSWER (family fued :clap: )

@ Ace…That’s my lil sister. I meant to ask her long it took to apply her makeup. :lol:

lovezoe says:

I wouldn’t be surprised if they “worked” it out with Dr. Drew for a few more bucks.

datsmdubya2u says:

so i guess the next season will be about kim trying to heal her “broken” heart with the entire Brazilian soccer team. :shrugs:

MrsMommy says:

Dude’s gonna get his own reality show. It’ll be his side hustle until the NBA comes off strike. He knew what he was getting himself into. Sandra ran a piece last week (I think) that the reality show shopped around for a “man” for K-whore through various ball franchises, and Dude was the only one who answered the call.

He’s got tea on that family, and so I will for once watch a Whoredashian show.

:dead: @ Dats

Hey Choco! :wave:

YSoSerious says:

HEY YSOLOBOLITA… No not really, but I was hoping for more than 72 days, I just wanted to work out for the sake of saving face. Still cant deny that was one helluva wedding.

BK2ATLMAN says:

I wonder if the hubby will get more chicks now :thinking:

chocolate divalicious aka CD says:

CookieMonsterZ says:

_____________________________________________________

WOW. To be blindsided and actually make a public statement like that. I’m sure she is somewhere smiling because this is exactly wanted she wants for him to gravel and be more subservant to her and her fam.

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

@ Fay Fay – I :hearts: me some kettle korn! :yes:

sexyphillygirl says:

I do agree that whatever was made off of that tv special he deserves half of that, anything else he shouldnt be able to touch.

YSoSerious says:

Ugh…Watching a Kris Humphries reality show sounds as riveting as watching paint mold. :nono:

Hershey says:

@ Cali…just do it isn’t just for shirts. :rofl:

Seriously, KK needs to just be still and stop falling in love with every man she fuggs.

:2dance: @ DIMPZ Haha I still see the sexy curly hair Gravi @ Ace :lol:

@Choco
    :kiss:
    on the back of your kneck

@DATS
    “Oh… i see…..he probably said to khloe “what were your intentions when you married lamar the paste eating laker after nine days?” I’ve heard that’s how long they knew each other.”
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Khloe big mastiff looking azz is the REAL gold digger in the family! I guess she gold dig EXTRA hard to compensate for her “less than Kardishian” like appearance!

Have you heard about the pre-nup that Lamar Odom’s dumb azz signed?? Basically guaranteeing her like a million a year or something?

That nigga must FAILED @Blu’s retarded class. :think:

cheeks8683 says:

They had me cracking up on Tom Joyner…

They talked about how she should have been happy that someone wanted to “wife” her up in the first place. You know, since most men aren’t willing to put a ring on a WORLD RENOWNED PORN STAR’s finger! LOL. It sounds like it wasn’t actually over money, either. Turns out, he just wanted her to move with him back to his home state of Minnesota so they could settle into married life. Of course, she wanted to stay in LA to be close to her family and maintain her “career”. So…they didn’t want to discuss this PRIOR to getting married (or engaged for that matter)? Madness…I’m not wasting another iota of a second on that wench and her make-believe marriage.

One question: She couldn’t even make it last one year? Really? Not one? Just…DONE!

The ppl we make celebrites these days… :haha:

Kris is not blindsided that mofo is still getting checks from E so since he can’t be an athlete right now and actor is better than nothing

2know the ledge says:

Like this was a big surprise that she was goign to stay married to this dude. Her momz will spin this into reality tv gold. Now kris H is more famous than Ray J :haha:

:kiss: @ Saucey right behind your ear

sharnell says:

wow, just wow!

@Choco
    your being soo bad( I like it….lol)

:lol: @ YSO you know that aint happening

CookieMonsterZ says:

datsmdubya2u says:

———————

I really did not believe that the show was that exaggerated at first, but this whole situation totally exposes that family. They are not in their prime anymore and I think in a year she will be just like Paris, wishing she had someone.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

IT’S A FILING/PETITION FOR A DIVORCE NOT A JUDGEMENT FOR A DIVORCE-HUGE DIFFERENCE

WHEN YOU DO RIGHT YOU DON’T HAVE TO GRAVEL, WHEN YOU DO -MOST LIKELY YOU’VE DONE WRONG

WHAT ELSE DO PEOPLE EXPECT HIM TO SAY????

Long Time Lurker says:

LTL but have you seen the special on that woman in your gravi …MUY sad!!!… When the paramedics had to come to take her to get weighed at the hospital they would have to slide her off the bed and drag her through the hallway and out the door. I imagine they had to use two gurneys. Man, the only thing she could move is her arms…soooo sad! :no: she was cray though still trying to be cute with them piercings :hahaha:

Hershey says:

@ Yso :cosign: new post…Bring on the latest about Beyonce and dat baby…bump :rofl:

Cocoabana says:

Khloe was just trying to look out for her sister and Kris got all defensive (and I would to) but how can you be marrying a woman and NOT know she was married previously? I want to know everything down to your blood type before I marry you. They were both in it for fame, an OUNCE of love AND money, IMO.

Ty says:

I dont understand why everyone is saying poor Kim. She waited til her big azz check cleared and filed for a divorce. She didn’t even know dude so how was the marriage going to last? Momma Kris saw a come up and ran with E on this bogus wedding. Kris knew no one was checking for his azz and jumped on it also. From my understanding they (E & Kris) were looking for someone from a NY based team so they can date on Kim and Kourtney’s show and he was the only person that took the bait. The wedding happened a few weeks later. Poor Kim my azz!! She got a nice check, a ton of free gifts, the family got free everything, and she is still getting paid from the pictures.

Poor Kris (her husband)got nothing but blue balls :haha:

JMO says:

I just find it odd that Khloe and Kourtney’s twitter says something about “Thanks for your love and support” and Kim’s twitter is promoting their new store … :wtf:

pointhimout says:

:newpost:

this topic was heavily discussed in the keri hilson post.

@Cookie
    :hahaha: <—– They are not in their prime anymore and I think in a year she will be just like Paris, wishing she had someone.

ELove says:

@Cheeks
    :rofl: I Mean… AT LEAST One F-ing Year !!! :rofl:

@ Dougie….If you’re still around, I sent you another email but, it won’t let me add a subjsect like. :yahoo: sucks some days. :(

@Choco
    your being soo bad( I like it….lol)
    Your sexy gravi pic helps encourage it :lol:

Honycoatd---Going off a feeling, I see you!!! says:

Wow, alot has been said about the divorce.

hola :hug: everyone— Hope your day was pleasant. :coffee:

This should only be odd to @ MAN everyone else see right thru her!

datsmdubya2u says:

@ Man

That nigga must FAILED @Blu’s retarded class.

_____________________________________

Both dese Nukkas slower than Christmas

:waves: @ Hony

Anyone know of any new sex positions :coffee: jus sayn

CHOCO!! :waves:

I know but it doesn’t hurt to ask. :lol:

Carmez79 says:

all these people fighting to marry the person they love and these idiots are making a mockery out of it. These are the people who are mocking the union not the gays. these people right here. This is who they need to boycott. dirty dirty i hope this blows in her face

datsmdubya2u says:

CookieMonsterZ says:

______________________________________

:haha: :rolleyes:

Honycoatd---Going off a feeling, I see you!!! says:

:kiss: Butterfly

You break my heart— I am still waiting from last week :sad:

:kiss: @ chocolatte

I Go There says:

Anyone know of any new sex positions jus sayn

__________________________________________

Well there is this one I know but you might Dislocate your ankle….
    :shrug:

CookieMonsterZ says:

Both dese Nukkas slower than Christmas

————————-

:lol: The first requirement to enter the family is that the men are doormats.

THAT’S ALWAYS THE ISSUE

STAY ON THE TOPIC, I’M TALKING ABOUT KIM & KRIS AND AS ALWAYS YOU TRY AND GET PERSONAL

FUGS IT, SERIOUSLY-YOU POST I POST THE WORLD KEEPS SPINNING

STILL AINT NEVA GOING NO DAMN WHERE, I ADDRESSED YOU RESPECTFULLY AND SHIAT AND YOU ARSE STILL POSTAL-BEING CORDIAL LASTED FOR A NANO SECOND

WHY CAN’T YOU BE NORMAL AND IF YOU DON’T LIKE A BISH JUST DON’T SPEAK-SHIAT YOU DON’T NEED TO MAKE UP SHIAT TO STAY TAKING DIGS, IT’S GROWING OLD SERIOUSLY

CHACHELLA!!

Sits on your lap and fixes your locs in to a tissue box :sick: not feeling good today bew

DIMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPZ Let me rub your pumpkin bew :hahaha:

@Choco
    I dont know if they are new but it does feel great!!!!

@Cha – Someone told me about her earlier. I thought I had just run up on a pic of a future video vixen that nobody had heard of.

I come to SR only to find that this sexy mound of human being is already a damn celebrity.

I feel more used the Kris Humphries. :coffee:

screwball69 says:

Damnit, why couldn’t I have gotten to this site earlier. I wanted to be the first to comment on :chickenhead: post. It should have read something like this:

“Industry whore and professional cum sampler Kim K:chickhead:rdashian, who is most famous for getting :hump: by another nigga who was never really relevant to begin with, has filed for divorce from her slow as hell Mandrill-esque looking made for TV husband. We really DGAF about this btch or what she’s doing, we just really wish that America would stop caring too so that this btch can go broke and back into relative obscurity…”

This is just the beginning of what could have been said.

@ Hony….I have tried to touch base since then. I have gotten not a one reply. :no:

I’m hungry though. :wail: I was eating my lunch and the rude whale behind me started trying to clear her nasal passage orally. You know like when you hear them try to suck it down through their mouth? Rude bish could’ve taken her ass to the rest room.

JMO says:

datsmdubya2u says:

CookieMonsterZ says:

________________________________________________________________

Yea right. I bet he can’t pronounce “covenant” & “devastated”

JMO says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

______________________________________________________________________

:hurl: I always speak up when someone does that! I’m like “really, yo azz don’t see me eating!”

*waits to have pumpkin rubbed*

Honycoatd---Going off a feeling, I see you!!! says:

J

:stop: :no: your :banned:

You don’t know how to follow through punk!

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

:whistle:
    You’re gonna wish you never had met me
    Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep
    You’re gonna wish you never had met me
    Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep

Honycoatd---Going off a feeling, I see you!!! says:

Butterfly ok I am going to get a new company— its been raining here horribly and maybe its messing with my reception.

@ JMO…We’re a really small group and for some reason, this chick gets a lil extra favor. I’mma go stand by her desk and cough like I got ebola during her next feeding time. :lol:

JMO says:

MzDimplez1123 says:

___________________________________________________

Hershey says:

@ Screwball…damn tell us how you really feel but I completely :cosign: with you on that

Tatted Diva AKA The Makeup Maven says:

THAT’S ALWAYS THE ISSUE

FUGS IT, SERIOUSLY-YOU POST I POST THE WORLD KEEPS SPINNING

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I’m lost & late! Who ‘don got you rawled up, INTENSE???? :popcorn:

TATTED why must you blind me with your BA LING Bew :wail:

OAN:
    I be noticing some shy tho :wail: :hahaha: :lipssealed:

@LTL Ima spank you fool :rofl:

NOw she sneezing. She gets sick everydamned year and will not take her nasty arse to the Dr. UGH! :mad:

Anything new going on in the world <—— :yawn:

I'm about to go back shopping :grill:

@69

That Gravi…What in all the is unholy…Nevermind. :no:

(adds you to the list of people I am never speaking to again)

SAUCEY!! :waves:

But me something nice, mkay. Blue is my most favoritest color. :grin:

Hershey says:

@ Dimplez you’re about to be :sick: get well soon bew!

*edit*
    But = Buy

You know what I meant. :lol:

Ace says:

Lakes is :sick: today too…..

Honycoatd---Going off a feeling, I see you!!! says:

My babies are going to be so upset with no trick or treating tonight in the neighborhood because of all this rain :sad:

I didn’t want to go to the mall but I guess I will have to.

@ Hershey….She sits across the room from me but, Imma buy a damned mask. She has Bronchitis and gets bad flare ups. You can hear all that shyt *rattling* in her chest and what not and she would take her ass to get he antibiotics until my manager Coaxes her too. Heffa too old to have to be coddled to the doctor’s office.

Well there is this one I know but you might Dislocate your ankle….
    Hmmmm go ahead and share if you care

:lol: @ Saucey YES IT DOES DAYUM!

screwball69 says:

@69
    That Gravi…What in all the is unholy…Nevermind.
    (adds you to the list of people I am never speaking to again)
    ————————————————–
    :hahaha: I thought about your last night when I was searching for a gravi. I said that I had to find one that you and FeFe would approve of. I guess I hit my mark. :rofl:

@Ace
    If you talk to her tell I said to feel better and hugs

@Yso
    :no:

I spoke to you in the other post and you passed me by.. Matter of fact only a couple sent me loved THE HECK WITH THIS.. I’M SAD NOW.. I AM NOT FRESH POON-TANG NO MORE!!!!!! :blink:

LMMFAO

@ Ace…I haven’t heard from her in days! :no:

pointhimout says:

she’s too pretty to swallow. I bet Khloe’s the freak.

Ms.Fashion says:

Ms.Fashion says:

Cocoabana says:

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH BEYONCE?

___________________________________

For example,

___________________________________________
    Oh, ok Shout out to Beyonce for planning her pregnancy around the rest of the worlds downfalls… I bet Steve Jobs is turning in his grave

October 31, 2011 at 4:00 pm
    __________________________________

Well, more like, enhancing your pregnancy to garner more attention than you already have. Yeah her own downfall (going on in her head only), just like when children feel the attention is shying away from them, they pull a look at me moment to get it back.

_________________________
    :lol: :clap:

ELove says:

@point (Comment #265) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

she’s too pretty to swallow.
    :shrug: Guess she’s too pretty to please a man ANY man in bed also huh :coffee:

I Go There says:

Hmmmm go ahead and share if you care

__________________________________________

Okay, well it starts off with a Wheel Barrel, a midget, Bonding Glue and a pack of Now&Laters… Wait a minute, do you own a 7 iron golf club cause that would help you with leverage…especially when the friction starts. You know what maybe I should be here longer than a day before I start talking like this…. nevermind.

Hershey says:

@ Dimplez, :hailnaw: wear that mask in, it may shame her azz into at least staying home for a day or two. I can’t stand nasty heffa’s that come in sick coughing sounding like a old raggedy azz car trying to start…

screwball69 says:

Hershey says:

@ Screwball…damn tell us how you really feel but I completely with you on that
    —————————————————-
    I just said what you didn’t feel like typing. :yes:

@SAUCEY

I didn’t see. I swear! :wail:

It’s okay if you are not fresh poon-tang any more. New pussy is overrated. :coffee:

screwball69 says:

@SAUCEY
    I didn’t see. I swear!
    It’s okay if you are not fresh poon-tang any more. New pussy is overrated.
    ————————————————————-
    :nono: YSO, don’t you make me. Lies shall not be spread on this site. :hahaha:

Choco aka Hippie says:

she’s too pretty to swallow.
    Guess she’s too pretty to please ANY man in bed also huh

:preach:

pointhimout says:

y saucey change that gravi? side-eye. :whatever:

Hershey says:

@ screwball :yes: you did bew

@69

But it is. It also can’t cook either. :coffee:

Honycoatd---Save me from U! says:

I agree with Kim K– men are accessories and many ladies, like myself, don’t wear the same accessory everyday. Kris has ran his course.

@YSO
    It’s all good :hug: Shoot I have GREAT PU**Y.. I got that snap back…(shyt when I’m not sleepy )

@I go there
    No you shouldn’t be here longer than a day but I will tell you – you remind me of a poster named Brenden so finish with the troll sex story pls :coffee:

@ Hershey….THAT’S what the hell she sounds like too! I’m just looking like, dude, you’re 50, you GOTTA know better. :no:

:lol: @POINT

Hating on that baby. :nono:

ELove says:

@YSO
    New Puzzy is OVERRATED when It’s All-Out WHACK ala Kim-K’s sex-tape… When New Puzzy is actually DAMN GOOD it makes a Dude feel like Superman :coffee:

caligirl says:

JMO says:

_____

They are deranged! They probably got their daddy rolling in his :casket:

I Go There says:

@69

But it is. It also can’t cook either.
    __________________________________________

Right you are…but thats when you should learn how to cook
    New puss is not supposed to cook or anything thing else for that matter just be new puss.

When New Puzzy is actually DAMN GOOD it makes a Dude feel like Superman
    ___________________________________
    My puzzy feels like new puzz everytime – and yeah he feels higher than SUPERMAN :champ: :lol:

screwball69 says:

@69
    It also can’t cook either.
    ———————————————————
    :yes: And this is a prerequisite for any potentially serious gf. You speak the truth this time. :thumbsup:

@pointhimout
    OMG!!! you dont like me as a baby!!!! i’ll change it maybe

@screwball69

I Go There says:

@I go there
    _________________________________________

So I take it you dont like Now&Laters…. note taken

I was looking at a pic of Momma Kris, Kris, Kim K, Khole and Lamar in Vegas for Kim bday celebration they do look like crazed ppl – Lamar oddly Gigantic, Khloe is looking more like a pudgy face, Kims face is elongated, Momma Kris’ face is pinched and poor Kris just look like a scruffy 16 yo -

@IGO

Firstly, hello. Nice to meet you. I like your screename. :)

Secondly, you have a point. Those are the days when that’s ALL you have to be. :lol:

@I go there
    I could like anything if you make it interesting enough :wink: so entertain us about midget golf stick sex

Blackswan says:

lmao at those divorce attorney ads for NYC and LA

I Go There says:

Hello YSO, Nice to meet you as well.

@CHOCO

Yours always feels new cause Nichole has multiple personality disorder. :hahaha:

:rofl: @ Nichole having MPD

How and Why you’ll banging on my gravi :cuss:

THERE!!!!! FUGG IT!!!

First Ignore a Bish then talk about my Gravi better law low :shotsfired:

GOOD DAY

I Go There says:

@Choco

Nah, I cant be giving you all of it at first… lil bit at a time.
    I wont start thrusting till maybe week two….

@SAUCEY

Um…I don’t think Point’s gonna like that one either. :hahaha:

@I GO THERE

**whispers**
    “Yso is easy dawg. She always try to be the first to give the e-Puzzy to a new nigga… Tell her you think she sorta cute, yeah, I know you’d be lying and chit, but she’ll bust that thang open for you after that. Trust.”

@choco

fugging :dead:

lmao<—— I could like anything if you make it interesting enough so entertain us about midget golf stick sex

pointhimout says:

@302 – right.

ok saucey, lets just cut to the chase…where’s the gravi pic with that guy?

I Go There says:

@Man

Thanks for the Info….:lol:

@Choco

Nah, I cant be giving you all of it at first… lil bit at a time.
    I wont start thrusting till maybe week two….
    ________________________
    :yawn: 2 weeks is too long I have a short attn span – so at least describe how you thrust if you won’t show us like this :hump:

Honycoatd---Save me from U! says:

Chocolatte u spell your name Nichole? ehehehhe mine is spelled Nickole… I think our parents are special.

@Yso
    You’ll know I’m cute… Shoot I have put up too many gravi’s …(I’m throwing an e-tantrum)…lol

@Hony
    :yes: and I concur our parents are special – my mom sent my birth certificate back three times I was a Karen then a Sharon and she finally came up with Tiffany and added the Nic part :grin:

Honycoatd---Save me from U! says:

oh lawd :rofl: Yes she was really planning on triplets then. hehehe

@CHOCO

Yours always feels new cause Nichole has multiple personality disorder.
    ________________________________
    :rofl: If you only knew how this is true :lol:

DIMPZZZZZZZZZZZZ : )

But my friend always says I have 23 different ones he be like – dont get corporate on me, then be wassup with that hood chick in you, then he be I DON”T LIKE THAT ONE HER VOICE :rofl: He be serious as chit too!

@Hony :lol: come to think of it that could be why I AM EVERY WOMAN <——– see what I did there :lol:

@IGO

Don’t believe anything that Man says about me.

Ever since I told him that I’m not into mini dcked Cee-lo Dupri look-a-likes he’s been **** blocking like a mugg. :coffee:

:rofl: @ ION like THAT one! :lol: :hahaha: :rofl:

ELove says:

@Saucey
    Yes I can Testify THAT You’re VERY Cute-n-Sexxy Baby (Saw Your Gravis) :coffee:

@Dimpz if u still in hea DM me & i’ll get it out to u this week :hug:

@ Fay….I don’t have Twitter on my phone anymore. U got an email addy?

pointhimout says:

cee lo dupri. crazy.

@Elove

@Point
    Do you want to just see him???(feeling so hurt)I’ll cut me out and send it to you DAYUM!!!!

SunnyPA says:

At first I laughed about this … then got pissed becuase she outright used the sanctity of marriage for publicity. Some celebs (just like regular folk) get married on impulse then realized their mistake. But this was for show from the beginning.

Kim could easily get this sham anulled but that doesn’t generate as much publicity as a celeb divorce. I blame the public for watching their stupid ass show.

Creamychic says:

For the life of me I cant understand how people not know what a whore is its really not that hard, a whore is a woman that sleeps with men that is not her husband, aint nothing change since day one, in the beginning YAH, called them harlots, jezebel, hell I been sombody hoe, b4 I got wifed up. It is what it is, dont shoot me, I just told a message. so now kim gonna be and adultress with a splash of hoe’dom. but im not hear for debate, take it up with the most high, but just be real. I didnt write it its in ur book too.

Hey Errybody!!! :waves:

Like I said before, I’m not surprised at all. They put wayyyyyyyy too much into the wedding, and then were barely seen together after they were married. Her engagement ring was what, 2 or 4 mil (wasn’t that more than what Kris earned for the year), and they had this big azz lavish wedding that they got paid 72 mil for. Well, Kim probably got most of it.

They both probably said, who needs marriage when I got extra duckets.

jazi65 says:

I’ve had hairweaves that lasted longer than this fiasco. So which network will be the first to offer Kris big bucks for an interview?

singer25 says:

Im just happy I never watched the show and invested so my time and this fake marriage…

Kris looks like he ate glue in Pre K…..

nylasmommy says:

Guess E! will stop broadcasting that 4hr. of bs marriage special, now!

iheart405 says:

@nylasmommy, nope, it’s on right now :rofl: they tryin to be funny

ms.me.too says:

kris be a man for once and use that heffer like she used u…

suite up and get that spousal support money boo boo!!!

free says:

Cocoabana says: @ bnatural, I’ll admit I was one of those individuals who questioned Khloe and Lamar’s marriage. I agree it did happen VERY soon but I also agree with Khloe for asking Kris what his intentions were. Kim is just too much of a p*ssy to ask those types of questions.

**************************************

i had to agree w/kris on this. hoey, i mean, khloe, had no right to question HIS intentions. kloe’s shyt was just as loosely put together as his is. lamar basically has to pay her to leave her azz and it’s HER sister who obviously has everything to gain from this sham.

free says:

Choco aka Hippie says: She’s even dumber than I thought most logical people file for an annulment with a marriage less than 3 months

*********************************************

there must be a BUSINESS/$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ reason behind this….

Supa_sexy says:

I don’t know what all the hoop and hollering is for as if y’all ain’t know that Kim K is an attention whore. Kim would do anything to make money and to have us talking about her. So yes I think the wedding was a publicity stunt, I even think she stooped so low to even get married because both her sisters had either marriage or a baby and she wanted something to call her own but the way she did it was tacky and classless that’s why it would have never lasted.
    Talking about Kim K is like asking what days does the truck comes by to pick up the trash…I’m not a hater but I AM SO OVER HER! Get a real talent & then I will view U as the real deal!