Assistant of Fake Butt Implant Doc Attacked On Talk Show

The assistant to fake butt implant surgeon Oneal Ron Morris was attacked yesterday on a TV talk show. Corey Eubanks was a guest on Cristina Saralegui’s talk show in Doral, Florida Wednesday when he was attacked with a syringe wielded by the mother of one of Morris’ patients.

“My face has a mark on it and my head is killing me,” Eubanks told The Miami Herald. He said he appeared on the show to tell his side of the story and to clear his name.

The syringe was on the set for a demonstration related to the butt implant surgeries, and Eubanks’s attacker reportedly scratched his face with it, according to Radaronline.com.

Morris made headlines all over the world in Nov. when he injected tire sealant and other industrial substances into another man’s buttocks, sending the patient to a local hospital in serious condition.

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Eubanks, 40, acted as the booker for Morris, 30. Both men were arrested in November for performing illegal butt enhancement surgeries without a license.

• MRSJONESK

WHAT A MESS!!

• Nita-No-Clothes

What in the world?! I thought that was just a really uglty woman…. He/She favors Dwight Eubanks….Any relation?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

:no:

• Nita-No-Clothes

*ugly

• caligirl

Pretty eyes…

• tcw684

this chit just keeps getting cray :popcorn:

• caligirl

:waves: @ FeFe Hey Sweetie

This pics of their faces :vomit:

• http://www.twitter.com/callmemiich PrytiBrownIs

wow!!! but what adult didnt kow that tire sealant isnt what the board certified plastic surgeons are using?

• RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 – 01/12)

A different spin on “Isn’t She Lovely,” eh, folks?

• NaijaGal

FAKE

• Mr.BluPhi

“Photos below show the progression of fake doctor Oneal Ron Morris from troubled young man to deformed older woman.”

:hahaha: ….dont know why, but this made me laugh. But this is no laughing matter

• The Makeup Maven

Oooh Dear! *pushes entire mouf to left side, lips up*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

:kiss: @caligirl

• RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 – 01/12)

PrytiBrownIs says:

————————————————–

Doctors need to seriously work on finding a way to fix the medical condition that leaves them thinking they are women, instead of making themselves filthy rich by performing all of these surgeries and pumping these people up full of chemicals.

• Mother Jefferson

:kona:

• Anna

The 3rd pic s/him added a Kelly Rowland mole.

• GeminEyez

:dead: the man to woman transformation… I really thought he was a she even when he was supposedly looking like a he (make sense? oh well) lol

• The Makeup Maven

FeFe, Anna, Mother Jefferson, GeminEyez :hug:

• 100% usa made!

Straight Chicken Cutlet = Hot Steaming Mess

• Bootcampgirl

Is thinking you’re of an opposite a medical condition :thinking:
    He/she has nice teeth, since it has been stated that there are never any compliments given… :rolleyes:

• West Coast Chick

:blink:

:wtf:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

:hugs: @Tatted

• GiGi

:yes: I saw shim on the news this morning with a bandaid over his eye saying he was in pain because of the needle he was stuck with. The whole time he was talking Im thinking he should be used to needles in his face. Whats the big friggin deal? :shrugs:

• 100% usa made!

Why would u let someone with horrible looking plastic surgery, performan any surgery on you. People need to do better.

• Mother Jefferson

Maven, Fe, Pillow aka MrsMommy :cheer1:

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

PEOPLE NEED TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR ACTIONS, THOSE GIVING THE INJECTIONS AND THOSE RECEIVING THEM

ACCEPT WHAT GOD GAVE YOU AND KEEP IT MOVING-SERIOUSLY

• caligirl

@Ebestie – You broke that ruanchy nigga down. 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10

• http://www.reverbnation.com/chuckthurgood BK2ATLMAN

wow, just horrible.. well thats what they all get for believing in a “doctor” that gets his supplies from home depot.. :rofl:

• Angiegirl

Mr.BluPhi says:

….dont know why, but this made me laugh. But this is no laughing matter

______________________________________________________________________

Why isnt it something to laugh at. Ppl lay down and let them put everything in the back of a AAA tow truck in ur hide parts and now think ppl shouldnt laugh at you?……NOT!

• RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 – 01/12)

Then I suppose they must really be outraged about the woman with the TWO VAGINAS.

I guess that’s next on the trannie transformation train.

“Oooh, girl! I wanna be a REAL fish with TWO va-jay-jays! Can you do that for me?”

“um, hm, girl. I show can.”

• Anna

Maven, as my grand says “sup”? :lol:

• RIP: Pillow-pet (9/11 – 01/12)

Mother Jefferson says:

Maven, Fe, Pillow aka MrsMommy
    ————————————-

Hello, chile.

• The Makeup Maven

@ Ebestie – Ooooh, you peeped that out?! :lol: SHE NEED’TA TAKE HEED, SON! :lol:

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

Nita-No-Clothes says:

_________________________________________

I knew I recognized that last name. Great question!

• The Makeup Maven

<— HATES JMO GRAVI! Biiiish, I :heart: YOU! :rofl:

• Bootcampgirl

So, this is off-topic, the resident pervert person in charge just asked me, “how can I look at this all day” I said, “I’m reading the comments” but what I really wanted to say was, “I do not want to talk to any of your over the hill azzez who don’t talk about anything interesting, where did I eat dinner last night, how the doc’s appt. was, the family dog, shat that’s going on in here, and last but not least, why the fluck are you looking over my shoulder and wondering what the fluck I am doing :cuss: #endrant

• NaijaGal

Based on the pics his inspiration appears to be Latoya or Lil Kim…so it begs the question who was their inspiration :thinking:

• Mr.BluPhi

lmfaoooooooo @ Angie…..

So where are the eyebrows on the 1st and 2nd pic???

• http://www.buzzfeed.com/burnred/the-25-funniest-autocorrects-of-2011-281t JMO

The Makeup Maven says:

<— HATES JMO GRAVI! Biiiish, I :heart: YOU! :rofl:
    ______________________________________________________

• Bootcampgirl

Oh, and I also gave someone a compliment in the other post, but they never responded, see if I ever to that shat again :mad:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

:hugs: @Mother Jefferson, JMO, Bootcamp, Naija

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

:no: WHY.. THE PICS GET WORSE THO.. :hurl:

• NaijaGal

@FeFe :hug: I think Adele has converted me with “He won’t go” :heart: it

• ZenChickAtl

Morning all!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFwik0Lon-g&ob=av2e FeFe

@Naija

I :heart: that song! it sounds soooooo bluesy! :yes:

• LaceFace

the resident pervert person in charge
    ______________________________________

lol

:hug: good morning / good afternoon everyone

• Anna

Mr.BluPhi says:

lmfaoooooooo @ Angie…..

So where are the eyebrows on the 1st and 2nd pic???

~~~~~~
    Depending upon what station he took the mug shot, maybe they made s/him peel them off along w/a wig.

• Bootcampgirl

Hey ladies :waves:

• Doc Holiday

Wow…looks like a freak show

• dabunique

Dat queen is full of ****, she jus got scratched and they put a band aid on her. Now they trying to sue Cristina because of lack of security. I’m like bitch u trying to clear ur name and u jus wanna make money. leave Cristina alone. I can’t wait to see dat show when it airs lol

• GAGIRL87

All of these photos made me chuckle :lol:

• MSVALLDAY

BK2ATLMAN says:

________________________________________________________________________

:hahaha: :rofl:

• TiFan4Lyfe

Tire sealant?? Wtf??

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZFkp4d_tKA&feature=related Christi ain’t a killer… but don’t push me

The mom should be mad at her offspring for being stupid enough to go to some non-docs GARAGE to get vehicle supplies injected into his/her body. SMH. They are all disturbed.

• luVn_liFe…