Tiger Wood’s Ex-Wife Tears Down $12 Million Manse to Build Up-to-date Version

Gossip website TMZ.com reports that Tiger Woods’ ex-wife, Elin Nordegren is building “the same” $12 million mansion that she razed to the ground last week. But the architectural rendering of the new home shows a vastly different house from the old mansion which was one massive 9,000 sq ft structure.

The only similarities in the 2 structures are the roof line and the shape of the building. But that’s where all similarities end.

The new home is one main house surrounded by smaller houses on either side of it.

A source told PEOPLE.com the old house was 90 years old, infested with termites, and didn’t meet code to withstand hurricanes. Elin likely settled on the old house because it reminded her of the stately white stucco mansions back in her native Sweden.

Elin filed for divorce from Tiger Woods after his minor SUV fender bender in Dec. 2009 revealed his secret double life.

According to TMZ, who obtained the public floor plans that Elin submitted to the Palm Beach County Dept. of Planning, Zoning & Building, the new house boasts:

— 9 bedrooms
— 2 large living rooms
— huge formal dining room
— 2 kitchens
— large pool
— GROTTO!!!
— pool cabana with HUGE living room
— 2 jacuzzis
— detached guest house with 3 bedrooms
— 3 guest bungalows
— wine cellar
— ginormous master wing with crazy big walk in closet
— basement that runs the entire length of the house

48 Responses to “Tiger Wood’s Ex-Wife Tears Down $12 Million Manse to Build Up-to-date Version”

EB says:

Must be nice

NaijaGal says:

Elin went from a babysitter to $100mil…the things blonde hair and blue eyes get you is amazing

lovezoe says:

This is the definition of winning. She didn’t stay and collect a Barney ring either. I think some chicks do stuff to piss their ex off. She could have gotten another house, but nope she tore down a multi million dollar house just to build another multi million dollar house.

Anyone know the story of Chris Bosh and his ex. They say she won’t talk to him only through lawyers and she won’t let him visit. She gone mess around and mess up her meal ticket being bitter about not being on BB Hoes.

ChocD aka C.D. says:

This is why to me these wives end up dead broke 5 years after their divorce. Why didnt she just go and buy some land and build her home there what was the point of purchasing a 12 million dollar home only to knock it down :shrugs:

Mamacita says:

I ain’t mad AT ALL…

EB says:

But why didn’t she just build her dream house in a vacant lot?

Creamy says:

Aint gone Hate so :coffee:

ChocD aka C.D. says:

@Lovezoe
    I read that about Chris Bosh to me the baby momma sounds like an angry bitter bird. If the man wants to be his childs live why would you keep stopping that.

Creamy says:

Yt people stay winning with Black people money :coffee: oops Insert (Black Athletes)

LaTechGrad02 says:

and somewhere Tiger is crying over his checkbook while listening to Lenny Williams.

eastpointvet says:

u pay 12 million dollars for the home but you getting the land also and the land is location is more of what she was paying for. that home outside of the land is probably closer to 7 million for the home itself and she would have probably spend more than 7 million to renovate the old home so i see no problem with what she did with tigers money.

MrsMommy says:

MAN, this former nannie stay winning!

MrsMommy says:

LaTechGrad02 says:

——————————————————————-

Uh……Tiger don’t know who Lenny Williams is, girlfriend.

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

TeeHee! Now that’s some Waiting to Exhale YT woman’s version for yo azz!!! :rofl:

Bytch what? Burn up clothes? Shyyyyt! I bulldozed the whole fuggin house!!

renegadesince1985 says:

Yes this bytch is winning cause Tiger couldn’t keep it in his pants….it’s simple…If you wanna fluck anything that moves…DON’T GET MARRIED!!!

I don’t see why people throwing shade at Elin… :rolleyes:

She’s NEVER been pretty to me.

Mamacita says:

@east Exactly. She basically paid for the land. Now she can start building the house she wants instead of having to update the old house.

Hershey says:

Sandra, I don’t appreacite you not staying the course and focusing on Beyonce and beybey with this post :lol:

lovezoe says:

I throw NO shade at her. Dude slanging it around with about 20 chicks at the same time. He paid them hoes off, why can’t his wife get paid too? Alabaster chicks needs to teach folks out to do it. From being a nanny, working at McD has profited these chicks MILLIONS.

The Makeup Maven says:

*I HATE A MUTHAFUGGA W/MONEY* :coffee:

LadyT says:

I tip my hat to Elin as well. I believe I read on that same site another day that Tiger lives close to that house and the kids school is nearby. Out with the old and in with the new!!! It was probably just a co-ink-e-dink that the house was infested with termites and deemed not able to withstand a hurricane. She is starting fresh with new life for her and her children, good for her!

Hershey says:

I applaud her she’s a true modern day hero to women like Evelyn Lozada, and most of the women from the wives shows… and she didn’t even have to stay with him for the usual ten+ years to get her big payday

GeminEyez says:

LOL she play NO GAMES haha

lovezoe says:

I see everyone was right about Tip Jr lying about breaking up with 85. She probably just did that to see how much interest there is in her.

GiGi says:

This is the type of ish you do when you balling and ****y with it. Nice werk Ellen. And then if she dont like the house tear it down and start over again. Just to let em know who has real gwop. :hahaha:

ChocD aka C.D. says:

lovezoe says:

*****************
    I knew it was just hype for they reality show coming out. She needs to go away like NOW

So sweet. Just ten miles away. :hahaha:

:Hi: Tiger.

I dont understand why folks talk bad about her, he was the one who cheated. She didnt force him to marry her

TPtotalpackage says:

Good for Elin!

I Go There says:

Ole girl took dudes money then tore down the house and built some shait that looks like it has a fking batcave under it…. Golf and Nike Money is great. :lol:

She should have a sign in the front of the place that says: That dumbazz built this.

The Makeup Maven says:

MY FURLEY’S JUMPOFF AKA SUGA WALLS says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    EXAAAAACTLY! :yes:

Chief she didnt take his money
    He gave it away each time he stuck his dyck in another chick!

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

shyt is her money right.. fuk what anybody thinks this is the price u pay tiger ( RAAAWWWR ) FOR GETN UR TIP WET… :coffee:

Im with you Brown. But Ive always suspected it was because she was just a nanny (…or white) :shrug:

– basement that runs the entire length of the house

This chit here…and in Florida no less! I mean seriously, *applause*

OTB folks can get mad all they want but in the end he was the one eho chose her if she was a damn hooker on the street, it wasn’t her fault he was the highest paid athlete at the time

I Go There says:

MY FURLEY’S JUMPOFF AKA SUGA WALLS says:

Chief she didnt take his money
    He gave it away each time he stuck his dyck in another chick!
    _________________________________________________________________________

Hey I think Tiger had it coming… Taken or given its her money now.
    I aint mad at her one bit.

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@lolita :cosign: why anybody mad at her.. he sholda paid all them bishes right to STFU .. :coffee:

When they do the celebrity tours they should call it “The House That Tiger’s 14 Mistresses Built”

I agree Brown. I agree.

I Go There says:

MY FURLEY’S JUMPOFF AKA SUGA WALLS says:

_________________________________________________

Exactly… I still to this day dont know how he juggled all them ladies.
    And still was winning Golf Tournaments… his mojo was in full effect.

Yall still crazy says:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^The things you do to PISS OFF your ex! :rofl:

And then be like “yeah, I did it :shrug::lol:

Laker, the payoff, is what a player would have done, this gumpy ass dude ain’t got no game, and them trollops he had were just plain nasty :barf:

ELove says:

WHAT @AWESOME Said THOUGH !!! :coffee:

Yall
    click on my link link and like it so my baby can get some shine!

Yall still crazy says:

I can’t click on it here yo :wail:

Your gravi looks like a live muppet (he-she) baby :dead:

TAM says:

I read on Yahoo that she tore the house down due to the old one being termite infested and donated what she could to Habitat for Humanity.

TiFan4Lyfe says:

I wonder if he is putting in any effort to reconcile….

MzDetermined says:

I don’t get why she needs such a big house.