According to TMZ.com, a woman's story about troubled singer Chris Brown snatching her cell phone was credible enough for the DA to consider taking out a warrant for his arrest.

According to TMZ, Christal Spann, 24, filed a police report Sunday for "robbery by snatching." She claimed she followed Chris and rapper Tyga as they were leaving Cameo nightclub in Miami early Sunday morning. She said she got close enough to snap a picture of Chris and Tyga as they sat in his Bentley.

That's when, according to the police report, Chris flipped out, rolled down his car window and grabbed her cell phone, saying, "Bitch, you're not gonna put that on the Internet."

According to the police report, Chris then rolled up his window and sped off, taking the $500 iPhone with him.

There is no indication in the police report what Chris Brown and Tyga were doing in the picture, and why it was so important for Chris to jeopardize his probation status to prevent Crystal from uploading the photo to the Internet.

The most important thing is: if Brown is arrested, he will violate his probation in California for the Rihanna assault case -- and he will be thrown in jail to serve out his sentence!

This story is developing...

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

Lies I tell ya! :coffee:

• TiFan4Lyfe

Oh lord...

• lilsis2576

Say it aint so.....not Chris Breezy

• http://www.ashland86.com TheRealAshland

Well,...well,...well looks like you posted about it after all ...lol

• vicki0215

:dead:

• http://twitter.com/candyrayne215 spongebobfan

i wanna give chris the benefit of doubt . i mean , who is that dumb? BUT he just might be feeling himself. he got rihanna back , got a grammy he top of the world. i hope its not true tho, if so :facepalm:

• NaijaGal

I swear Harvey wants Chris so badly, I'm sure he's had many a wet dreams about that boy

• CHA Kooche Tran

:yawn:

• http://www.ashland86.com TheRealAshland

cost of the phone makes it a felony correct?

• iAmChan

Lmao.........you get back in the good graces of certain people the the nigga comes back out acting like aint nothing ever happened --> Here I is! *snatches phone, pulls off*

• http://www.ashland86.com TheRealAshland

NaijaGal says:

I swear Harvey wants Chris so badly, I’m sure he’s had many a wet dreams about that boy

______________________________________________________________________

wait harvey is gay?

• NaijaGal

@Ashland :yes:

• yallcrazy

:ha:

• BlackBeauti

Wow Chrissy u will be singing Cake Cake Cake from your cell. Them jail men love fresh yellow meat.

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

wait harvey is gay?

yes he is gay, and I wouldnt be surprised if he have a big size life poster of chris pencil dyck on his bathroom wall..

• NaijaGal

CHA CHA real smooth :dance:

• Posche

Yes Harvey is flaming!

• BlackBeauti

I live in MIA. Anything over $500 is a felony 3-5 yrs in the booty salon.

• http://twitter.com/candyrayne215 spongebobfan

TheRealAshland says:

NaijaGal says:

______________________________________________________________________

wait harvey is gay?
    _____________________________
    YUP
    i just found that out too

• EB

Team IPhone :cheer:

• buddapecan

That boy will never learn.

• Trucie

understandibly this woman, by following him, was harrassing him. But to drive off with her Iphone, which ain't cheap for us working class, and to call her out her name? Really? All I can do is laugh cuz it really is just that funny.

• http://www.ashland86.com TheRealAshland

is that a rumor or did he come out and say hes gay,.... show me some receipts

• http://www.ashland86.com TheRealAshland

i hope she got find my iphone on her phone

• KyCakes

TheRealAshland says:

NaijaGal says:

______________________________________________________________________

wait harvey is gay?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yup. :yes: Gayer than old Dad's hat band.....

• yallcrazy

Harvey is Jewish, a lawyer (which is how I think he gets the inside info all the time) , and is gay.

Everybody knows that :shrug:

• http://twitter.com/MsCandiRed NOLAMisses

:newbie: Poor Breezy..dude can't catch a break! He has kinda been feeling himself since the Grammy win tho

• http://twitter.com/candyrayne215 spongebobfan

TheRealAshland says:

is that a rumor or did he come out and say hes gay,…. show me some receipts
    _______________________________
    Harvey is as gay as the day is long....

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IWtxLhniC4&sns=fb Jerrica

Damn, never knew Harvey was gay.

• EB

Harvey is gay. I found out on SR and googled him. When I watch TMZ now I catch the gay jokes.

• NaijaGal

@Ashland
    TMZ’s Harvey Levin talks about being gay in the news business: “I was so terrified that somebody would find out.”
    google it

• gypsyeyes

This whole thing is so out of hand. How could she get close enough that he can snatch her phone? I mean come on now. I understand people want him to go to jail but this doesn't make sense. Was his window rolled down? Did he not have security? Was there anyone else around? It's hard to believe that these two were able to leave the club without some type of security or entourage. I'm no STAN but this is just too much!

• yallcrazy

He just stays doin too much. He could've had a bodyguard or someone, anyone else, get the phone (if that was the intent).

Yep, but noooooo he Intentionally stole her phone from off her person.
    Facts :shrug: & probably karma too :coffee:

• Daisy

I believe Harvey is openly gay

*zips lips until story is confirmed or denied*

• yallcrazy

Auntie doesnt' have the real write up up of what the police said. I posted it in the other post. brb

• gypsyeyes

My gaydar been going off since he has been outside surveying those people on People's Court! :coffee:

• MzTisch

Sooooooooo, with all his "problems" and "issues" with women he hauls off and says bitch, give me that phone and then snatches it too? I'm just saying.

I don't be-leeve it.

• yallcrazy

Jacked from tmz
    A rep for the Miami Beach PD tells TMZ, 24-year-old Christal Spann filed a police report Sunday (below) for "robbery by snatching" -- claiming she followed Chris and rapper Tyga out of Cameo nightclub early in the morning (see photo above) ... and snapped a picture of Chris getting into his Bentley.

Christal told cops ... Chris flipped out when he saw her camera phone-- then grabbed it through the car window, saying, "Bitch, you ain't going to put that on no website."

According to the police report, Chris then rolled up his window and drove off -- $500 iPhone in hand.

• Daisy

@Eb :rofl:

So somebody just tweeted a link to a story confirming the arrest warrant has been issued :popcorn:

• http://twitter.com/candyrayne215 spongebobfan

where tyga? what he say? i need witnesses...

• iAmChan

LOL, these convos be all in left field at times = hilarity!

• http://www.ashland86.com TheRealAshland

dang seems like everybody is gay :( next your going to tell me simon cowell is gay..... why cant halle berry be gay :(

• yallcrazy

:waves: Hi Chan :D

• EB

@ daisy I used my Pom poms for you ;)

That is a scary picture of Chris Brown :crying:

• yallcrazy

Daisy, where's the link to?

• NaijaGal

I can go to the police and tell them anything I want...she has no witnesses????

• NaijaGal

@Ashland why are you so disappointed he's gay...doesn't matter or were you wanting to date him #seriousquestion

• yallcrazy

Can't they track Iphones Naija? I wonder what info we're not getting?

• Lady_L

NaijaGal says:

• gypsyeyes

The way Harvey sips his protein shake through that straw everyday irritates the shyt out of me. I don't like to see a man drinking out of straws.

• NaijaGal

@yall if she bought it leagally then they should but you know how that goes

• lovezoe

Sorry this seems just like a MAJOR CoiNcidenxe.

• yallcrazy

:lol: Naija

Good night yall :waves:

• gypsyeyes

How did this chick get with 2 celebs like that without anyone else seeing her? She needs more people!

Good night @ Yall!

• CHA Kooche Tran

NaijaGal says:

@Ashland why are you so disappointed he’s gay…doesn’t matter or were you wanting to date him #seriousquestion

:hahaha: :hahaha: *rubs whipfinity on your legs and slides down

ICHAN :wave: Are you male/female, if you dont mind :welcome:

DAISY...throw some welcome packets out for old time sakes

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IWtxLhniC4&sns=fb Jerrica

gypsyeyes says:

The way Harvey sips his protein shake through that straw everyday irritates the shyt out of me. I don’t like to see a man drinking out of straws.
    _______________________________________________________________

You can't get my grandpa to drink out of a straw. We had brought him and some of the guys that were working on our church some soda's he gone say "What you doing? Men don't drink out of straw." That was the first time I ever heard that.

• Daisy

I thought we cldnt post links. Isn't it against the :rules: :rule:

If Chris stole the phone I wonder if he kept it :lol:

• lovezoe

TMZ is LOVING this. When will WE realize that THEY love it when we mess up?

• http://www.ashland86.com TheRealAshland

NaijaGal i like older men :wail:

• VDot

Kanechiwa may be smarter than we think. Christal just may be a friend of Kawaki! :thinking:

Out here tweeting "You reap what you sow" - yeah she had something for both they azzes. If she can't have CB, Fleece Johnson can! She's over there like :nana:

• CHA Kooche Tran

EB says:

:yes: Some wrestler guy called him some slander on the show once..all of his reporters were all "Harvey what did you do to that guy"

I remember when he called Bey a robotic hoe or something like that... I was at first but I think he funny so I got over it! :lol:

lovezoe says:

TMZ is LOVING this. When will WE realize that THEY love it when we mess up?
    ______

And that token black girl pisses me off. Do you notice that she used to be the one covering the black celeb stories or they would ask her some question that pertained to black?

• CHA Kooche Tran

gypsyeyes says:

lovezoe says:

TMZ is LOVING this. When will WE realize that THEY love it when we mess up?
    ______

I used to think she was the chick that ran Black young fabulous. She is corny but cool! I like the one Yt dude with the long blonde hair... he is hilarious, oh and the black dude with the dreads who is always clueless!

• Roc

Hey Cha...I just responded on the Bosh thread!

BTW...I LOVEESSSSSS your new name...shyt is hilarious!!!

• EB

@ cha kooche tran

I like Charles, white dude with long hair, the white girls in the front & I like that Irish guy :ashamed:

• 3halos

@VDot, I noticed she removed almost ALL of her references to ChrisBrown including the comments about her being with him, not giving a F b/c he was with her and the reference to Chris about please don't let me down... Something's up for sure. It's either finalized with them being over and/or she finally realized he was playing her.

• iAmChan

CHA Kooche Tran

I am male. Chan is short for Chandler. Black dude, white name, go figure.

• breniqua

:warning: Someone better notify Karaoke the Koncubine so she can get it in one last time before he heads off to the clink

• yallcrazy

#phonedrivebyposting

@Daisy,

I wanted "where the link led to" :lol: not the link. But I think :thinking: if you post a link it waits in moderation until SR approves it. :coffee:

• yallcrazy

Chan, I'll distribute your welcome packet tomorrow :grill:

• CHA Kooche Tran

@ Roc I gotchu :wink:

@ICHAN... Chandler instantly makes me want to do Carltons white dance :hahaha: Nice to meet you! :hug:

@ EB yeah that group is cray! They have me cracking up, ol sneaky bastids :no:

Im TeamBreezy but the lawd giveth (redemption) and he will take it way :no: KARU SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH is somewhere :hahaha: Bish is psychic

• ItsIce

Pffft..

Let me find out it's that easy to get an arrest warrant issued
    *Types up a hitlist* :typing:

• iAmChan

@ yallcrazy I will be looking out for it

@ CHA Kooche Tran - this name has allowed me to get great interviews, lol....thanks for the welcome though. I have lurked long enough.

• MsOnederful

welp auntie it looks like Chris has a warrant out for his arrest... I know you and Miranda Lamber are some where :handclap: ing' somewhere right now lol.

• CHA Kooche Tran

iAmChan says:

@ yallcrazy I will be looking out for it

@ CHA Kooche Tran – this name has allowed me to get great interviews, lol….thanks for the welcome though. I have lurked long enough.

So CHAN what have you been seeing whilst lurking.. Other than my hot azz, who are your fave posters! What topics keep you tuned in? Do you have any underlying issues with the Carters? Whats your favorite emoticon? :coffee: Which team do you play for (ie team Harvey)? How tall are you? Will you be gracing us with a picture soon or are you wanted? Im sorry...this is the preliminary interview, seeing as though you do so well on those! :coffee:

• breniqua

Why was I just on Karaoke's Tumblr and she talking about "work" and "her job" :hahaha:

• http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/a19fc5b0a5b0a826c0a201b8ac191b35.png mzwhang90210

Open Letter from OJ Simpson to Chris Brown.

Deer Chris, (cuz yall know OJ can't spell)
    Don't dew it dawg....just cuz u get a MAJOR pass once, don't not mean you can keep getting away with BS. The bestest thang for you to do man...is keep a low profile.
    Let me be more pacific....don't act a fool in public EVER EVER again. Always keep your relationship status ...with who eva...on the low low. From hear on out be a good boy. Don't end up like me...thinking White folks done forgave and forgot. Check it bro..they NEVER forgive nor forget. They lye in wait for you to fugg up....Ya Dig?
    Love from your brother in denial....
    Orenthall

• iAmChan

@ CHA Kooche Tran

Well, I have no fave posters at this time, since I was just lurking, I just read and kept it moving. Now that I am a member, you are my fave!

I have no issues with the Carters that jumps to mind.

My fave emoticon is the one where the ghost comes out and looks at his dead lil yellow body.

I play for the team in which I was designed to play for, no funny business here.

How tall am I? Not tall at all, lmao.

How can I put a picture of my dark, unwanted by the police mug on here?

:waves: (if you guys are still here) at:
    Naija
    YallCrazy
    Gypsy
    LoveZoe
    Newbies, family, members and friends.

It's almost Friday!!! :danban1:

• gypsyeyes

Mzwhang-your letter should touch many a young brovas.

Welcome Chan. I hope that we will see your hot chocolate sometime soon. You may not have fave posters now but keep reading someone will be sure to tickle your fancy.

• anw_rootbeer

Yea & the media is looking for something to pin on him & someone would prob pay someone to do or say anything to get him n trouble! EVEN LIES

@Gypsy.. :cosign:

What I don't get is...where is the "spin-control" team for Chris? He should be surrounded 24/7. And somebody should be in charge of "Slappin His Lil Arse Silly" each time he even THINKS about going on Twitter.
    Sounds like he's surrounded by "yes" people.
    *french accent* "le-sigh"

• gypsyeyes

I just heard SWV's new song Co-Sign on 106 and park. Love it!!

• CHA Kooche Tran

iAmChan says:

@ CHA Kooche Tran

Now that I am a member, you are my fave!

THATS ALL I READ no need to carry on :yahoo:

Just kidding...I like your answer about the Team... I see what you did there :claps: good answer good answer <--family feud

THE OTHER TEAM IS COOL TOO :love:

As Gypsy said go on and post that Chocolate cross the screen... the horny vultures ladies of SR would love that!

• Mochacashmere

Chris Breezy really needs to sat down somewhere.

• CHA Kooche Tran

Let me be more pacific :hahaha:

• CHA Kooche Tran

Mochacashmere says:

Chris Breezy really needs to sat down somewhere.

Did you say that in your Madea voice :lol:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GAWDDDDDDDDDD IM SO FLUCKIN BOREDDDDD ..how long is 10 fluckin minutes :cuss: :mad: :mad:

• gypsyeyes

Bish ten minutes is ten minutes!

• CHA Kooche Tran

gypsyeyes says:

Bish ten minutes is ten minutes!

HELL TO THE NAW IT AINT... I get off at 5pm..that shyt is dragging like the way we do KAMPBELL SOUPS NAME :wail: :pacifier: <--hold me

• http://twitter.com/jetsetdeeva DeevaC

Imma need more proof than just her word....I hope the Florida da as her/his ish together before putting out a warrant. Are there any witnesses who have come forward to say "yea I was there and I saw that". Did she call the police that night standing outside of the club? Security tapes? I mean, unless he was doing something illegal why would he care if she took a picture? Seems like he usually takes pics with his fans.

• Lexi

LMAO he so badass!

• Daisy

@Gyp I LOVE me some SWV and their new song Co sign! You reminded me I need to check out the video

• Ms. Everything

:waiting: for more info to come out cause this don't even sound right... although I do feel that if a person is snapping a picture of anyone (including celebs) w/o their permission and are asked to stop than said person has every right to take the film, camera, sd card or in this case phone.. just my opinion

• gypsyeyes

I loved it and it reminds me of the old R&B. The video was nice also.

• iAmChan

I'm gonna have to hear that swv song....I've been dodging it to not tarnish their legacy in my personal hall of fame...did coco cut them damn nails yet?

• gypsyeyes

Yes Chan she did. She cut them a while ago. The song is good and so is the video.

• http://twritingexperts.wordpress.com StillB3lieve

This is ridiculous. They have it in for him, he should know by now he has to walk on pins and needles for a while.

• e c c e

that Al B. Sure mustache is the real crime

• iAmChan

I'm about to go on a twitter rant, erase it, and update with "Bitch, you not gonna read that on no website"

• KDub

“Bitch, you’re not gonna put that on the Internet.”
    --------------------------------------

• http://twitter.com/SayItaIntSoJoe8 Atypical

• brownskin A.K.A Creamy

:hahaha: NEXT

• LaiLai

What I don’t get is…where is the “spin-control” team for Chris? He should be surrounded 24/7. And somebody should be in charge of “Slappin His Lil Arse Silly” each time he even THINKS about going on Twitter.
    Sounds like he’s surrounded by “yes” people.
    *french accent* “le-sigh”

-----------------------------------------------

mzwhang90210, I wonder the SAME thing.

• Detective Iheart

When becoming famous to young goes wrong :rofl: This po chile don't have no filter what so ever :lol:

• lovezoe

This story don't even sound right? Even if the phone got snatched that's what bodyguards are for. Probably someone from Rihanna camp so she won't get back with him. No witnesses at a popular nightclub?!

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

:lol: CHRIS NEEDS ANGER MANAGEMNT CLASS THAT MO'FUKA DONT GIVE TWO CHITS!! MOOORNING SR HOPE ERRRBODY HAS A GOOD FRIDAY :danban1:

• Detective Iheart

@Lakes, THUNDER UP!!! THAT LAKE SHOW GOT SENT TO THE H-O-U-S-E LAST NIGHT!!! :cheer:

• The Makeup Maven

Buenos dias KDub (my fellow Taurean), Atypical, Creamy, Iheart (love the new name), Zoe Zoe :hug:

@ SIS - Heeeeeey bew! :hug: I'm still buggin off of what you told me last night! Can you say "thirsty much?" :rolleyes:

• Jamillah

Superhead claims that Tyga is gay so we know what those two are doing. Chris Brown knows that a photo of those two together will get the gay rumors circulating again.

• Detective Iheart

Hey Tatted :hugs:

• Daisy

Chris n Tyga already have plenty of pics together

@Cha I don't even remember everything I use to ask in the :welcome: packet but here goes nothing

Sex (male/female)
    Location
    Who do you stan for (in fun only)
    Single/Married
    Who needs to have a row of \_
    How long u been a lurker

Feel free to add on

Good Morning :waves: TGIF :woot:

• NaijaGal

Morning Folks :hi:
    Dick Heart
    Daisy
    Tatted
    Lakes
    Kdub
    Creamy
    lovezoe
    :waves: :hug:

• gypsyeyes

Good Morning errybody! Our schools have a 1 1/2 hour delay this morning due to snow and today is Senior day for my daughter and I work at 10am. These kids are driving me crazy. Gave up alcohol on top of a list f things for Lent,don't know how I'm gonna cope.

• Detective Iheart

:waves: @ Naija

• http://youtu.be/hsYI8CPUQsc YSoSrs

Just Googled Tyga...Don't know if he's gay but I know I hate that "Lime in the coconut" song he has linked everywhere.

And he still has BlackPlanet and MySpace... :coffee:

Morning. :waves:

• http://i35.tinypic.com/ei1sht.jpg Mother Jefferson

Good morntinnng! :2dance:

Sound like Chrissy got something to hide :gay:

• Detective Iheart

Hey Gypy :hi: :koolaid3: < i'll have one for ya since you gave it up and all

• !*LaKErCHiC@*!

Sis buenos dias :hug: n yes that right there is a thirsty bish... :coffee: But like babe said ”fuk her it's about you n me” awww :ashamed:

• A.J.

e c c e says:

that Al B. Sure mustache is the real crime
    :rofl:betta say that

• iAmChan

Morning yall, I'm on the lookout for my packet!

• KayCeiSoul

This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. :coffee:

She should have had her azz somewhere snapping pictures from afar if at all. Don't think you gone roll up on a celeb and snap away disrespectfully. They are still people.

Let a bish roll up on my ordinary azz trying to snap pictures and see what happens. She lia-buh to be burping text messages, 'cause I'd knocked that phone down her throat.

• KayCeiSoul

I'll go to anger management with you Chris. :yes:
    These bishes is outta pocket!!!!!!!!!!

• Models_INC30

so apparently there's now reaction footage of the chick who is accusing CB of robbery...she seems pretty upset. Maybe he DID do it :shrug: