Obama’s $25B Bank Deal May Result in Banks Seizing Homes

President Obama gave homeowners some hope when he announced a one year moratorium on home foreclosures while he negotiated with the greedy bankers late last year.

But yesterdays announcement of a new $25 billion dollar settlement with the banks over fraudulent home foreclosures may result in homeowners losing their homes immediately.

Come on, did you really think President Obama was going to bail out homeowners the way he bailed out the bankers?

According to Bloomberg.com, the new settlement will result in an increase in home seizures that will inflict “short-term pain on delinquent U.S. borrowers while making a long-term housing recovery more likely.”

“With yesterday’s agreement,” Bloomberg notes, “banks are likely to resume property seizures.”

“All of this will result in more foreclosure pain in the short term as some of the foreclosures that should have happened last year instead happen this year,” wrote Daren Blomquist, a RealtyTrac vice president, in an e-mail to Bloomberg.com.

This is bad news for all of those investors who snapped up foreclosed homes hoping for a cash windfall when they flipped them.

Banks are expected to renew home seizures immediately to offset the cost of the new deal. The surge in home seizures by the banks will drive down home values due to the increase in empty homes in neighborhoods.

According to Bloomberg, $17 billion of the money will go to writing down debt for about 1 million homeowners through mortgage forgiveness, forbearance or loan modification programs.

“About 750,000 borrowers may get direct payments of as much as $2,000 to compensate them for servicing errors.”

The new deal doesn’t include loans owned or guaranteed by Fannie Mae (FNMA), Freddie Mac or Ginnie Mae.

Home foreclosures fell 46% in December from October 2010, when the banks began negotiations with the feds.

113 Responses to “Obama’s $25B Bank Deal May Result in Banks Seizing Homes”

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

:yahoo: NEW POST!! LOOK AT THE PRESIDENT.. HIM HANDSOME.. EVEN THO HE GOT HATERS ON HIS :jack:

NaijaGal says:

I personally think the housing crisis is equal blame on the banks and the ‘owners’

iheart says:

NaijaGal says:

:cosign:
    If people lived with in their means it would cut out alot of this

Good observation, NaijaGal. But Obama promised to give homeowners the same relief that he gave the banks.

ItsIce says:

Good thing I only rent then :coffee:

iheart says:

@Sandra, I think him giving them 1 year to bring their homes out of foreclosure was relief :coffee:

2cents says:

Yt boy wasted at work on Friday, hello all!!

chubbswifey says:

iheart says:

I agree iheart! They had a year to come up with methods to save their own homes.

Strawberrys and cream says:

Aint nothing gonna change until these people stop lying about how this monterary system really work, or should I say people start to educate themselves. :coffee:

NaijaGal says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :cosign:

FeFe says:

:waves: Morning everyone! Happy Friday!

heeey 2cents, Chubbswifey, Creamy & ItsIce :hug: X’s 4

@ SIS – Where’s my email? :waiting:

Chocolate Diva says:

I’M BARACK HUSEIN OBAMA BYTCH (RICK JAMES VOICE)

OBAMA 2012 :coffee:

Fe :hug:

Strawberrys and cream says:

Morning Family :hug: x the nationl debt :lol:

chubbswifey says:

@Tatted :waves:

FeFe says:

:hugs: @Tatted, Naija, iheart, Lakes, ChocD, Creamy, Sandra Rose, and anyone else I miss!

amatrex says:

Sandra, do you have a large collection of saved pic of Obama’s expressions and funny faces?

Whether they’re Democrat or Rebublican all elected officials (including the POTUS), look out more for large corporations and banks rather than the little guy. Obama is not much different than his predecessors.

lovezoe says:

@Naja- :cosign: :cosign: “Too many people are buying things they can’t afford, with money that they don’t have… to impress people that they don’t like!” -Will Smith

I am happy with renting. I am SO not ready for the “American Dream”. People getting APR, but they are the devil.

@FEFE :hug:

lovezoe says:

On another note, anyone see that alabaster daddy taking a gun to his daughter laptop because she was disrespecting them on FB? Good job :claps: People talking about he had no control.

:hugs: Fe

mia2bmore says:

The housing crisis is much bigger than Obama. Yes banks are to blame but many homeowners are to blame for not reading & understanding paperwork and getting into houses they couldn’t afford. I’m sorry if you are a fry cook you should not be living in a $500k house! So yes part of the blame falls on the banks but some homeowners also need to be blamed!

NaijaGal says:

@lovezoe I didn’t hear about that…please share

NaijaGal says:

FeFe :hug: hey beautiful

Choc D I spoke on the other post but I guess you couldn’t be bothered to respond…hmpf…hey boo :D

Blackswan says:

The programs that Obama has already put in placed has helped some homeowners keep their homes. Some of the mortgages that ppl have signed up for are so bad that there is no easy way to come out of it. We cant live in the past but Obama is just cleaning up the mess that Bush created. Bush was pres. when ppl were getting bad home loans left and right and the banks were allowing them to do that. Now that Obama is suppose to clean up a 8 year mess in 4 years? Yeah okay.

2cents says:

Hey Maven!!!

@ iheart:
    did you read my post? Bank seizures will begin immediately. It’s only been a few months. :coffee:

Bootcampgirl says:

Good morning all in the new post :handclap:
    6 1/2 hours to go and I will begin being yt girl wasted like @2cents :koolaid:

amatrex says:

Yes. How did you know? :)

lovezoe says:

@Naja Google Facebook Parenting for the Troubled Teen- HILARIOUS!!! My explaining wouldn’t do justice. Let’s just say this girl wrote something about her parents on FB, dad found it, made a video about it and put it on her wall. Girl was like her parents are lazy, why should she clean if they have a cleaning lady, etc :rofl:

@SIS U READY FOR THE INGLEWOOOOOOD/UNDERTACKER MOMMENT? :warning:
    OK SO LAST NIGHT MY BRO **16** AND ONE OF HIS COUGARS *19* CAME IN THE HOUSE ARGUING AND CHIT… I COME OUT MY ROOM TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND CHICK IS PISSD SCREAMING HER HEAD OFF.. I IGNORE… I COME OUT THE RESTROOM AND ALL I HEAR IS THE CHICK SAYING “YEAH B!TCH HIT ME.. DO IT SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!” AND THEN A BIG AZZ :smack: SO I RUN THINKING MY BRO DONE LOST IT! :no: THE CHICK SLAPD THE FUK OUTA HIM AND HIM **6’2″** IS JUST STANDING THERE TOOK THAT SLAP.. SO SILLY BISH RAISES HER HAND TO SLAP HIM AGAIN.. WELL I :blink: AND THE NEXT THING U KNOW SHE WAS AGAINST THE WALL MY HANDS AROUND HER NECK..HER FEET WERE NOT TOUCHING THE GROUND :ashamed: MY BRO TRIED TO GET ME OFF OF HER AND I SCREAM “IF U DONT LET ME GO IM GOING TO KNOCK U THE FUK OUT” HE LETS GO I TAKE ONE HAND OFF THE CHICKS THROAK AND PUNCH HER TWICE IN HER FACE.. :no: LET HER GO AND SHE FALLS TO THE GROUND LIKE A RAG DOLL!! MY BRO IS NOW HOLDING ME DOWN SCREAMING “RUN I TOLD U JUST GO LEAVE!!!” I LOOK AT THE CHICKS THROAK AND ITS BLEADING I DUG MY NAILS IN HER THROAK CLOSED HER EYE AND NOSE WAS BLEEDING… THEN WHEN SHE WAS ON HER WAY OUT SHE SAID “IM GOING TO CALL THE CO..” AND I JUMP ON HER AGAIN!! SNATCH OUT HER PINK EXTENSION OUT AND MY BRO JUST KICKED HER OUT THE DOOR!! :cry: I NEED ANGER MANAGEMENT CLASSES!!

Strawberrys and cream says:

mia2bmore says:

______________________________________________-

Its called hook-up, People know people they can make they paper say anything, #trustI know several of them, they will give me a loan for 450k on a house and I only made 40k in that year, never qualified for the house, but if your man make money and he cant go on paper work (if you get my drift) they look at his money like he can afford to pay the notes, :yes: it happens more that you think, people have outside hustles they never report to IRS. and when that hustle goes bad, then there goes you bills and you house notes. ok that is all :coffee:

Hershey says:

What did the mortgage lenders and loan servicers agree to do? The banks and servicers have committed at least $17 billion to reduce principal for borrowers who 1) owe far more than their homes are worth 2) are behind on payments.

Another $3 billion will go toward refinancing mortgages for borrowers who are current on their payments. This will enable them to take advantage of the historic low interest rates currently available.

The banks will pay $5 billion to the states and the federal government, the only hard money involved in the deal. Out of that fund will come payments of $1,500 to $2,000 to homeowners who lost their homes to foreclosure. Other funds will be paid to legal aid and homeowner advocacy organizations to help individuals facing foreclosure or experiencing servicer abuses.

Another $1 billion will be paid directly by Bank of America to the Federal Housing Administration to settle charges that its subsidiary, Countrywide Financial, defrauded the housing agency.

In addition, the banks agreed to eliminate robo-signing altogether and to use proper and legal procedures when putting homeowners through the foreclosure process. They also agreed to end servicer abuses, like harassing delinquent borrowers for payments, and to include principal reductions more often in their mortgage modifications programs.
    _____________________________

It’s not as bad as some may think. Give the man a dayum break, he walked into a already filthy fugged up assignment and from a realistic standpoint, he’s made major turnarounds, considering the catastrpohic mess he was given a dust vac to clean up with. Can we get a story about the war ending, Osama being captured and killed, the MANY rescues he’s assisted in? :coffee:

#ATRUEOBAMASTAN

Ms. Everything says:

If the homes were in foreclosure before the negotiations and those in the homes didn’t take action to stop the process or pay down what they owe, or make other arrangements while they were waiting for the deal to go through… well you can’t blame the President for that. You can’t even blame the President for the housing crisis. This whole thing was brought about by greedy banks and naive homebuyers. And the deal will help more than it will hurt :coffee:

:hugs: Naija,hey my baby

:hugs: Tatted, Iheart, Creamy, Lakes

screwball69 says:

:offtopic:

Anyone hear about the kid that stabbed his grandma 90 times, shot her and I think slapped her… His reason. He wanted to get his uncles attention.

:wtf:

Sandra, expose him. And you know he’s not black. Florida is ratchet as hell :no:

@CHOCOLATED :2dance: ITS FREEEEKY FUKN FRIDAAAAY!! :danban:

Mannie says:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@SIS U READY FOR THE INGLEWOOOOOOD/UNDERTACKER MOMMENT?
    OK SO LAST NIGHT MY BRO **16** AND ONE OF HIS COUGARS *19* CAME IN THE HOUSE ARGUING AND CHIT… I COME OUT MY ROOM TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND CHICK IS PISSD SCREAMING HER HEAD OFF.. I IGNORE… I COME OUT THE RESTROOM AND ALL I HEAR IS THE CHICK SAYING “YEAH B!TCH HIT ME.. DO IT SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!” AND THEN A BIG AZZ SO I RUN THINKING MY BRO DONE LOST IT! THE CHICK SLAPD THE FUK OUTA HIM AND HIM **6’2?** IS JUST STANDING THERE TOOK THAT SLAP.. SO SILLY BISH RAISES HER HAND TO SLAP HIM AGAIN.. WELL I AND THE NEXT THING U KNOW SHE WAS AGAINST THE WALL MY HANDS AROUND HER NECK..HER FEET WERE NOT TOUCHING THE GROUND MY BRO TRIED TO GET ME OFF OF HER AND I SCREAM “IF U DONT LET ME GO IM GOING TO KNOCK U THE FUK OUT” HE LETS GO I TAKE ONE HAND OFF THE CHICKS THROAK AND PUNCH HER TWICE IN HER FACE.. LET HER GO AND SHE FALLS TO THE GROUND LIKE A RAG DOLL!! MY BRO IS NOW HOLDING ME DOWN SCREAMING “RUN I TOLD U JUST GO LEAVE!!!” I LOOK AT THE CHICKS THROAK AND ITS BLEADING I DUG MY NAILS IN HER THROAK CLOSED HER EYE AND NOSE WAS BLEEDING… THEN WHEN SHE WAS ON HER WAY OUT SHE SAID “IM GOING TO CALL THE CO..” AND I JUMP ON HER AGAIN!! SNATCH OUT HER PINK EXTENSION OUT AND MY BRO JUST KICKED HER OUT THE DOOR!! I NEED ANGER MANAGEMENT CLASSES!!

_________________________________________

Oh how i love you Lakes…a chick that will choke a bish for her fam…

MARRY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hugs: Hershey & Screw

:offtopic:
    I read an article last night where Teefus aka Evelyn is alluding to the fact that Jennifer did sleep with ole girl who slapped her in the trailer.

:claps: for Sandra for already spilling the tea :lol:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@MANNIE :rofl: IT WAS NOT A KEEWT MOMMENT!! :nono: I SHOULD OF JUST PUSH THE BISH OUT THE DOOR.. BUT MY LIL BRO IS LIKE MY SON I RAISED THAT MO’FUKA SO I LOST IT!

Strawberrys and cream says:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@SIS U READY FOR THE INGLEWOOOOOOD/UNDERTACKER MOMMENT?

________________________________________________________
    :rofl: Lakes you is crazy :hahaha: she dont want none :rofl:

NaijaGal says:

Well damn Lakes I ain’t mad at you…I always tell my brothers if a bish wants to hit, don’t hit her back, just call me…ole girl just needs to be grateful she left alive ^5 chica

NaijaGal says:

@Strawberry yeah that’s why I say blame on both parts…those people knew what they could afford and those ‘bankers’ knew what they couldn’t so :shrug:

Mannie says:

Ms. Everything says:

____________________________

Thank you !

A little research shows that many people who took advantage of the time found a way to catch up or find another place to live no blame can placed on Obama for this BS it is actually the Clinton Administration who started this BS by dergulating banks…

lovezoe says:

@Lakes :claps:

:dead: @Lakes almost murking that bytch :rofl:

chubbswifey says:

@Lakerchic did you say pink extension :no: That was reason enough to go off on her!

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@STRAW :ashamed: THEN MY MADRE TELLS ME “SHE LUCKY I WASNT HERE THAT DOOR WOULD OF BEEN LOCK…” :rofl:
    @NAIJ I MEAN COME ON SHE SLAPD HIM ONCE AND I TAUGHT MY BRO TO NEVER HIT A BISH NEEEEVER!! WHEN SHE RAISED HER HAND FOR THAT SECOND SLAP.. WELL IT DINT HAPPEN!! :coffee:

Hershey says:

Hershey & Screw

for Sandra for already spilling the tea
    _____________________________________

Hey CD where’s the article? :popcorn: <<<crunch n mernch Didn't Teefus admit to sleeping with Suzy though?

The Makeup Maven says:

@ SIS – :blink: WHAT THE FCK! :lol: THAT JALEPENO PEPPA DON’ CAME OUT THAT AZZ, HUH?! She had you on steam mode! Now watch your brother be back cuddled up w/her azz! :lol:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@CHOCOLATED BISH MUST OF BEEN TIPSY SHE CAME IN MY MADRE HOUSE SCREAMING ACTING A FOOL… I TRIED TO IGNORE.. BUT U AINT FINA GET THAT SECOND SLAP BISH!!

Strawberrys and cream says:

Hershey & Screw

for Sandra for already spilling the tea
    _____________________________________

Hey CD where’s the article? <<<crunch n mernch Didn't Teefus admit to sleeping with Suzy though?

______________________________________________________

:blink: what in the world, what they do just pass coochie :shrugs:

NaijaGal says:

@Choc D but didn’t Evel say in the trailer that she slept with Susie/Thusie(shoutout to KDub)…they were probably fishes licking together

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@SIS RIIIIIGHT!! I BET THAT BISH WONT COME BACK IN MY MADRE HOUSE SLAPN NOBODY THO.. :coffee: WE MESSICANS DONT DO THAT!! DONT COME IN MY FUKN SPACE AND ACT A FOOL TO MY FUKN BROTHER BISH U OVER 18 FUKN WITH A 16 YEAR OLD AND U PAYING FOR EVERYTHING.. WHO THE FUKN IDIOT HERE?? OH AND IT WAS THE FIRST TIME I SEEN HER TOO.. #SHYTHAPPENS

NaijaGal says:

@Hershey I see you covered it already

lovezoe says:

I bet she won’t walk in no one else house showing her tail. Wish someone would put their hands on my son in my presence. #lightsout

iheart says:

<<=== Takes back the Fluck off I said to Lakes in the other post cause ion wanna end up like the cougar bish :no:

lovezoe says:

It was funny when Eve said her fiance knows everything he NEEDS to know. Wonder what he doesn’t know?

mia2bmore says:

Strawberrys and cream says:

Its called hook-up, People know people they can make they paper say anything, #trustI know several of them, they will give me a loan for 450k on a house and I only made 40k in that year, never qualified for the house, but if your man make money and he cant go on paper work (if you get my drift) they look at his money like he can afford to pay the notes, it happens more that you think, people have outside hustles they never report to IRS. and when that hustle goes bad, then there goes you bills and you house notes. ok that is all

———————————

When all this first went down Dateline did a special and they showed how documents were forged to get people into homes. They were making up income and all kinds of other shady practices. So I totally get the hookup and those people shouldn’t be surprised when the house they never could afford from jump is foreclosed on.

iheart says:

Hey Hershey,Creamy,ChocD,Chubby and errbody else :waves:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@LOVE :yes: I WAS SO FUKN HOT LIKE THAT MO’FUKA CAME OUT MY TWAT!! HEY ITS ONLY ME AND MY BRO MY KIDS AND MOM HE IS ALL I GOT AND HE DINT EVEN HIT THE BISH SO I HAD TO HANDLE THAT AZZ..

mzwhang90210 says:

:dead: @ Laker. But I feel you though. I love my lil bro to DEAF!! and will put a heffa in the ground ova him!!

@step-Auntie Sandra…LEE MY PRESIDENT ALONEEEEEEEEEEEEE :crying:

@Hershey

S2S :coffee:

The Makeup Maven says:

@ SIS – that’s what her ‘ol chester chester the child molester azz get. I wish I was there…she would’ve gotten jumped that night! :coffee:

lovezoe says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: RIGHT!

@Iheart
    I spoke to yo big booty ass earlier :coffee:

Hershey says:

@ Naija great minds think alike :yes:

Mawning er’body Tatted, Lakes, LoveZ, naija, Manny, Scrawberry (yes) I said Scraw :rofl:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@SIS OH AND SHE TXT MY BRO THIS MORNING.. “TELL UR SIS IM SORRY I SHOULD OF NEVER PUT MY HANDS ON U.. ILY” :blink: #DOBETTER

:dead: @ Hershey calling Creamy Scrawberry! :rofl:

Heeeey boo :hug:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@HERSHEY :dance: ITS FRIIDAY!!

Smonae80 says:

Good morning ladies & gents :waves:
    I think there are a lot of issues with the housing crisis, the Banks need to take more responsibility on this one, this is bigger than people going into mortgages they couldn’t afford, u have brokers preying on less educated people selling them on crazy arms with the promise of refinancing but by then their home values have depreciated. And a bigger issues now is people who were making good money and were able to afford their home have been laid off, so now they’re facing forclosure. The Banks were bailed out now they need to help thier clients, most of these big banks were the ones doing the most job cuts.

Chocolate Diva says:

One of Jen friends said when evelyn hollered out u aint about that life, Jen should have pulled her off that table and hollered “what life bytch” :rofl: :rofl:

@ SIS – :wtf: YO’ BROTHER MUST BE LAYING HER ‘OL AZZ OUT! :rofl:

mzwhang90210 says:

gm Hershey, ChocD..yall are killin me w/those gravis!! :dead:

gm Mannie!

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@MZWHANG :hug: MY BRO IS MY FIRST BORN :lol: A BISH WILL GET :shank: OVER THAT TALL FUKA!

iheart says:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@SIS OH AND SHE TXT MY BRO THIS MORNING.. “TELL UR SIS IM SORRY I SHOULD OF NEVER PUT MY HANDS ON U.. ILY” #DOBETTER

:dead: You whooped the bish azz and she apologizing to you :blink:
    :fistbump:

Strawberrys and cream says:

Morning hershey and all everybody else :waves:

:dead: @scrawberry :lol:

The Makeup Maven says:

@ CD – My mind is still tryna fathom somebody “slappin” me in my shyt, then 50/11 ppl holding ME back while whoever got they shyt off!!! :blink:
    Where dey do dat at? I’dda been draggin’ EVERY SANGLE one of them muthafckas holding me back! :coffee:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@SIS :wail: NO HE DONT HAVE SESS OK!! **DENIAL IS A BYTCH** BUT SHE IS 1 OR LIKE 5 COUGARS HE TALK TO.. HE STAY CLEAN.. :coffee:

lovezoe says:

======================
    :ghost: That would have been EPIC!! I think they try to make Jen the punk. All these VH1 wife shows got one. Jen, Kimbella, Draya. Soon as Eve would have hopped on that table I would have grabbed one of them legs, maybe falling would have shaped those veneers.

Eve threatening talking about everytime I see you, I know Ocho a coon but he can’t find that attractive.

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@IHEART :rofl: I WAS LIKE.. :blink: SHE DINT TXT U THAT HE SAID “YES SHE DID..SHE SAID SHE AINT GOING TO WORK FOR 3DAYS” :shrug: WONDER WHY??

msjcksonifunassy says:

It’s quite funny because I have worked in Loss Mit for 5 years now…and people have been living beyond their means waaaaay beforme Obama….I know people that will pay a Benz note on time every month, and ask for a mod on their house…How about you get a ford fusion, and just pay the mortgage hon!

@Tatted

:nono: Neva eva eva would I allow that chit. That bytch was just trying to make a name for herself. Hopefully Jennifer weak ass sue the fuggin pants off that hoe. Chit she should have called “The Knot” we dont he dont give fugg about hitting a bytch with a glass :rofl: :rofl:

mzwhang90210 says:

@Maven..I HATE when folks hold me back. Get the f*ck off me yo!

Never mind the fact that I cant fight worth a chit…but still..lemme go!!! If I DO get beat down..I know how to fall real pretty and dainty like.

*know he dont*

@MZWHANG :rofl: WHY MY BRO CALLING ME THE UNDERTACKER NOW!! :dead:

Mannie says:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@IHEART I WAS LIKE.. SHE DINT TXT U THAT HE SAID “YES SHE DID..SHE SAID SHE AINT GOING TO WORK FOR 3DAYS” WONDER WHY??
    _________________________________

Cause you dotted that EYE and scratched that kneck an bloodied her noes….OH and you snatched a track out…

The bish need time to heal THATS why she aint going to work…

The Makeup Maven says:

@ CD – :lol: RIIIGHT! “Knots Landing” prolly set the whole shyt up after their altercation. He prolly had ‘ol girl slap the taste out her mouf! You know he in the movies and shyt now…prolly cast her!

@ MzWhang – :rofl: YOU ARE SOOOO STUPID! Heyul, whether you can fight or not, you gotta betta chance getting the HEYUL UP OUTTA DODGE being free then someone holding you back! Let somebody get they shyt off on me and then somebody hold me back….IT’S GON’ BE A NEW FIGHT IN THE BUILDING!

@ SIS – you right, you right! :yes:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@MANNIE IF SHE WOULD OF KEPT THAT SHAIT OUT MY MOM HOUSE SHE WOULD OF NEVER GOT HANDLE.. :coffee:

screwball69 says:

Laker had to :karate: last night. :lol:

prynsexxx says:

BEFORE Obama was in office. I seen myself about to be a victim of predatory lending. I built a 4-bedroom house for me and my daughter, picked out all the trimmings and everything. WATCHED the house being built from the ground up. Checked over them “papah’s” and seen they tried to include CHILD SUPPORT (my sperm donor is a crackhead alcoholic) that I DON’T get. THEN tried to “CONVINCE” me that adding in c-support as part of my income was just a “formality” that wouldn’t effect anything……SHYT the BULL b/c a bish waited until the house was JUST ABOUT complete and CHUCKED’em! :peace:

#iaintaboutthatforeclosurelife

Mannie says:

____________________________

Tell him txt her back and say that should get some neosporin for them scratches and a bag of ice for that eye #helpful

Morning all. @Lakes :applause: on the azz whoopin. I would’ve had ol girl arrested though. The wounds from that last longer.

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@SAM SHE SAID SHE WAS GOING TO CALL THE COPS.. BUT THEN SHE MEMBER MY BRO WAS 16… SO SHE TOOK THAT AZZ WOPN LIKE THE CELTICS DID AND KEPT IT MOVING.. :grin:

@MZWHANG WHAT U LAUGHING AT HIM DONT HAVE SESS OK!!! :mad:

CookieMonsterZ says:

Here’s the breakdown, according to The Times:

•$5 billion in cash payments to states and federal agencies
    •$17 billion to help homeowners
    •$3 billion for refinancing
    •$1 billion for the Federal Housing Administration

Therefore: homeowners who are behind on their mortgage payments will be eligible to have some of the balance shaved off their loans. This $10 billion in help applies to first or second mortgages and liens.

And to add, because I work in this industry, mortgage rates are at the lowest they’ve been in a long time. If anybody does want to buy, you should see what’s available.

Ok, I always have to defend my Pres.. Carry on. :lol:

mzwhang90210 says:

@ Laker…gurlllllllll…I used to be in denial about my lil bro :hump:
    too..(neva mind that ninja saw more puddy than a gynocologist) I was like..nooooooo…wayyyyyyyyy. He’s a virginnnnn!!!

Denial IS a beeeeetch :rofl:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@MZWHANG.. I FOUND A BOX OF CONDOMS IN HIS DRAWER… I STARTED :cry: AND REALIZED MY BABY IS BIG!! :mad:

@Lakes Ijs. If she had called the police he would’ve went to jail no hesitation and that shyt would’ve been on his record. I tell my boys all the time keep their hands to themselves and call policia. When those chicks start gettin records the same way men do they’ll chill that shyt out quick.

Strawberrys and cream says:

CookieMonsterZ says:

Here’s the breakdown, according to The Times:

•$5 billion in cash payments to states and federal agencies
    •$17 billion to help homeowners
    •$3 billion for refinancing
    •$1 billion for the Federal Housing Administration

Ok, I always have to defend my Pres.. Carry on
    ________________________________________________________________
    It should read:

•$5 billion in cash payments to states and federal agencies ( that number will be accurate)
    •$17 billion to help homeowners ( we will lower your payment by 100.00 dollars)
    •$3 billion for refinancing ( we will tied your remainding on the end like a ballon Payment) and in 30 yrs you’ll be to dumb to realize what we did.
    •$1 billion for the Federal Housing Administration ( adda tax to the america people to help the people that will never help themselves)

Your revised new plan :coffee:

!*LaKErCHiC@*! says:

@SAM THATS TRUE.. I HATE FEMALES LIKE THAT THINK BECAUSE U GOT A PUZZY U CANT GET MAN HANDLE.. BUT U PUT UR HANDS ON HIM DARING HIM TO HIT U.. REALLY NOW..

for Sandra for already spilling the tea

No prob :)

Smonae80 says:

Sandra this mess extends from the Bush admin and our President has to clean up his mess

By the way, I ran Mannie’s IP address and it traces back to an office building that is leased by the Obama administration. I’m not sure what that means. :coffee:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Oh, you just gon’ but his B.I. all out there, huh?! :lol:

CookieMonsterZ says:

@Strawberry, you’re right, homeowers will only get an additional 1500-2000 in aid. BUT they knew what they were getting into and they did get extra time to straighten things out. Any help is better than none at all. Plus, this bill is rectifying the 2005 bill that Bush signed which basically spurred/prolonged this process (I guess he thought the market would rebound and it wouldn’t matter anymore).

CookieMonsterZ says:

_______________________________________________
    That explains why he is always knowledgeable about Obama policies.

Mannie says:

LMAO thats to cute Sandy I have said more than once on here that I work for the federal govt so any lease held would be for the fed not obama specifically… LOL

Mannie says:

CookieMonsterZ says:

_______________________________________________
    That explains why he is always knowledgeable about Obama policies.
    ____________________________________________

Actually i get alot of infomration from foreign news sources since they are less politically motivated.

miamore1973 says: