Struggling Rapper Jim Jones Arrested AGAIN

Celebrity gossip site TMZ.com reports that rapper Jim Jones has been arrested for the 2nd time in 3 days.

According to TMZ, Jones was pulled over by police earlier today in New York City — and subsequently arrested for driving on a suspended license.

TMZ says he was booked and released.

This latest arrest comes 3 days after Jones was cuffed for resisting arrest following a brawl in a Connecticut casino. At first it was reported (on Twitter.com) that Jones was fighting with his long-time girlfriend, Chrissy, who starred alongside him on VH1’s reality series ‘Love & Hip Hop’.

But according to TMZ, the slugfest involved a random man who reportedly walked up to Jones and began talking smack to him at the MGM Grand at Foxwoods on Friday. Then the man started throwing punches at Jones, who fought back. Several of Jones’ boys jumped into the fray. It took five officers to mace and subdue Jones, who was later released on $40,000 bail.

Jones was charged with assault on a police officer and breach of peace in the Connecticut incident.

228 Responses to “Struggling Rapper Jim Jones Arrested AGAIN”

Aryanna says:

Where was Chrissy.. ??? She prob started it with her loud mouth. Why cant people go to events and behave themselves…

Secret says:

No Bueno :smack:

lovezoe says:

Jim gone be a bathless old bum even when he 80.

EB says:

Jim Jones is a rapper :blink: I thought he was a reality star :shrug:

EB says:

Jim Jones is a rapper :blink: I thought he was a reality star :shrug:

Don’t feel bad, I thought Iggy Azalea was a singer, not a rapper. :lol:

H-Townmama says:

I bet when he bathes annually. :vomit:

mizzdallas says:

I wonder why jim wasnt with cam at allstar? anyhoo, jim is a real hood nigga.. he got mace and then went back to the casino ..

mizzdallas says:

Speaking of mace.. Where can I purchase some REAL good mace, like the army mace?

mizzdallas says:

Where can I purchase some REAL good mace, like the army mace?

Any military surplus store sells the real thing. :thumbsup:

£ the commenter formally known as Hershey says:

Somewhere Yandy is blasting bi, bi, bi, bi imma psychotic bi, bi, bi, bi, :danban: <<<Yandy dancing her ass off!!!

@ Hershey…..How he gone pay that ring off if he keep going to jail? Shouldn’t he be somewhere working? :coffee:

£ the commenter formally known as Hershey says:

Dimpz exactly! And how did he drive off the lot with that new Audi? Damn fake ass reality tv

Sandra what made you not post the video?

It’s really disturbing and chaotic but if someone started it with him he reacted accordingly

He got locked up for a code violation. NB365
    That would be Not Bathing 365 days out the year.

Secret says:

@ mizzdallas

The ARMY/NAVY store. Make sure it is Mace and not Pepper Spray because thats illegal. Well it is in NY. And a tidbit if you spray it at person who is doing hardcore drugs it wont really work. Thats what a cop told me

Ty says:

£ the commenter formally known as Hershey says:

Hell yeah…Im still trying to figure out how Marlo (Eddie Winslow) got a passport with all those damn charges :coffee:

Hardware store
    Walgreens (pepper spray)

Ty says:

He got locked up for a code violation. NB365
    That would be Not Bathing 365 days out the year.
    :crying: :rofl:

JMO says:

He got locked up for a code violation. NB365
    That would be Not Bathing 365 days out the year.
    ___________________________________________________________

Fugg!!! This made me holler :rofl: :rofl:

Secret says:

He got locked up for a code violation. NB365
    That would be Not Bathing 365 days out the year.
    ____________________________________________________

You are not right LOL

Thanks Sandra & Secret..

question: whats the difference in mace and pepper spray? Is pepper spray stronger then mace?

gypsyeyes says:

I love me some Chrissy but he looks to smell like wet laundry!

@MizzDallas
    Not to pry but are you buying this just becuz or do you feel threatened

bumblebee says:

:newbie:

hello everyone! not much to add to the convo, just wanted to be ‘seen’!

Gyspy,I sang a song (you should know) in the Rita Ora post :rofl:

Choco aka Hippie says:

@MizzDallas
    Not to pry but are you buying this just becuz or do you feel threatened
    ———————————-
    getting down to the get down :thumbsup:

gypsyeyes says:

:whistle: Dontchew forget about me!

He got locked up for a code violation. NB365
    That would be Not Bathing 365 days out the year.
    ———————————–
    :stop: Umm only one thing wrong with this, this fool been looking like THIS for way more than a year yo :rofl:

yallcrazy says:

The instruments in that song :yahoo:

don’t don’t don’t don’t Don’tchew forget about me :hahaha:

StillB3lieve says:

He got locked up for a code violation. NB365
    That would be Not Bathing 365 days out the year.

Secret says:

@ mizzdallas

Pepper Spray is considered to be more stronger than mace. This is what the cops use

iAmChan says:

lol………not really, but yeah

Chan Chan Boban Bananafannafofan Fi Fie Mo Mannnn
    Chan

:waves:

:lol: (just me being silly :D )

bohemiandream says:

I’m sure Yandy does not miss bailing this dude out of jail every 5 minutes. He’s going to end up in prison. Leaving 45 year old Chrissy with zero options.

Choco aka Hippie says:

@MizzDallas
    Not to pry but are you buying this just becuz or do you feel threatened

I recently moved from the suburbs to the downtown area, and there are a lot of people walking their dogs and even though they are on leash I still want to be precautious. When I was in the burbs I didn’t have to worry about loose dogs or stray dogs because that part of the area was secluded, and they had a walking trail which I LOVED! Now I’m downtown and its all kinds of phuckery down here I just need to be prepared..

@Yall
    I’ve been there my friend told me to get a gun but I don’t want one becuz I will use that chit! But mace isn’t tooo bad

Secret says:

@ mizzdallas

Okay I found where I buy this gel pepper spray..

gypsyeyes says:

So I’m looking for a shape flattering dress for my birthday. I’m gonna treat myself to a nice dinner alone at the casino.

CHA Kooche Tran says:

MR CHAN SIR :coffee:

I hope Chrissy dont spank her son to bad…he needs to be in time out! Bet he aint had these problems with YANDELA was his manager :nono:

Dear Bossip,

I want to make this short and to the point. I’m 8 months pregnant, due date is 39 days away.

I don’t know if I should stay with the father, or kick him to the curb and keep it moving with my life, drama free. I’m about to be 25-years old, and he’s about to be 28-years old. I am graduating with a Business Finance degree this May, and he already has a degree in Accounting (I know this is irrelevant but just wanted to add some background).

So, here’s the deal: He’s been supportive throughout the whole pregnancy. As I got further along, he moved into my place since my place is bigger than his was. He’s been paying rent and energy, and I help out with paying for things that the house need. I take care of food and my own personal bills like cell phone, internet, and my car note. He’s excited about the baby, and always have been, but here’s the problem and the reason why I just may move on with my life without him. He’s put his hands on me 4 times within 2 months, never a punch or a slap, but more like a push. And, when he pushes me it’ll be from the side, like a push near my shoulder, or he’ll push me in my face.

Now, I warned him that I’m going to keep a hammer next to the bed and the next time he puts his hands on me I’m going to take the hammer and knock all his teeth out! I won’t tolerate a man that can’t keep his hands to himself when he’s mad. I never put my hands on him. The other problem is every time we get in an argument, he moves all his things out, from his clothes to the soap he uses and puts it in storage, and it’s getting old. I’m tired of him moving out all his belongings when we get in a argument.

I know he’s faithful. He’s still here before and after work, and I know the location of the storage that he loves to bring his things to, but I just feel I’m tired of this. I can go on and on about his good qualities, but the two bad ones that he has is getting really old and I’ll have a baby soon and don’t feel like dealing with the extra drama.

So, I broke up with him today, telling him my reasons why, and his response was that if I want him to continue helping with bills then I have to go through child support and he wants a paternity test. I told him to keep his money and I’m not taking a test. I’ll be just fine if it’s like that. I know he’s talking like that because I said I wanted to be done with him, and I know eventually he’ll be knocking on the door (matter of fact I need to get my house keys back ASAP). But when he does, I don’t know if I should just keep it moving or stick in there with him. I’m not trying be with a woman beater and I don’t know if those pushes are signs of punches to come, but I’ll be damn! And, a man should have control, only females get mad and move their things out the house when they get mad, in my opinion. So, Mr. Dean, tell me what you think. I just want your opinion. – Too Young & Successful For A Relationship Going Nowhere

Dear Ms. Too Young & Successful For A Relationship Going Nowhere,

Girl, get out and stay out of that relationship! Kick his ass to the curb and move on with your life, and in your own words it’s time to be DRAMA FREE!

This is what I know for sure: If he’ll push, he’ll shove. If he’ll shove, he’ll hit. If he’ll hit, he’ll punch. And, if he’ll punch, he’ll knock the hell out of you! RUN! RUN! RUN! And, don’t look back.

_________________________
    Might not be alone once you get there looking all good!

______________________________
    Gotcha

and :lol: @ 45 y o Chrissy with zero options

Cha Cha :yahoo:
    ——————————–
    I know Choco, I just read it in a “cut to the chase” thought :lol:

@mzdallas, trying googling ones that’ll work on animals, like the ones the postal carriers use. Just don’t assume that what works on humans will stop an animal IJS

yallcrazy says:

Gypsy, what color (dress) are you going with?

gypsyeyes says:

Not sure. You know that I’m full figured and curvy so I don’t want some frock. I’m online at onestopplus it’s an online site for plus sized women.

yallcrazy says:

That’s messed up, I’d be pushing him and all his stuff out the door, (before I got preggers though)… :coffee:

The Lane Bryant be me has a sale going on. cute stuff :yes:

CHA Kooche Tran says:

Dear Ms. Too Young & Successful For A Relationship Going Nowhere,

:handclap: Where is your Daddy, Brothers and Uncles! I cant believe you dont have no one else to ask! Sounds like your smarter than that, but then again you did allow him to move in and start paying your rent, you allowed him to knock you up without a ring, you allowed him to push/smash/smush you (dont believe twice) So ummm yeah! You do the math! A man like that is very unstable and cannot be trusted. Trust you are not the first woman he has tried this gimmick on. I would get the paternity test like he asked, take him to court and make it all legit. Why you aint get yo keys though :shrug:

lovezoe says:

I don’t even know why it is a question to stay with a bum nigga who hits you while pregnant.

H-Townmama says:

@Gyps
    I bet you would look great in green.

mzwhang90210 says:

:waves: at
    Hershey
    Gypsy
    Yallcrazy
    Choco
    Chan
    StillB
    and if i forgot anyonessss….[insert name here]
    __________________________________________
    how comeeeeeeeeeeeee…Jim Jones eyes are always at 1/2 mass? NVM…I know.
    When is he gonna grow the hell up? And this is the dude that Miss arrogant-always tombout other folks-tittay nipple growing out of her face-Chrissy…BEGGED to marry her?
    lawdddddddd.

Roc says:

He must have a CD coming out…that’s when they always get arrested.

H-Townmama says:

:applause: @Cha Cha aka Cali’s Prettiest Gangsta

CHA Kooche Tran says:

HOBUGGGGAH OF MY DAYS AND AFTERNOONS :2dance:

HTOWN, CHOCO and GYPSY… :wave: Gypsy you dont have no girlfriends to hang out with you on your bday night :shrug:

I can see gravis now! Awww H–too sweet!!!! :love:

————————-
    Gypsy, I agree w/green. But I think you’d look nice in one of those sheer printed material (of course a lining under) dresses, that the hem is not straight, it’s like on different angles (and the sleeves too, sometimes there’s a peek-a-boo at the shoulders), with a big thick belt and heels and a clutch :grill:

CHA Kooche Tran says:

ROCCCCCCCCCCCCC :wave: <–Jim Jones signed agreement to do LOVE & Hip Hop spin off show.. He need bail money :yahoo:

CHA Kooche Tran says:

H-Townmama says:

@Cha Cha aka Cali’s Prettiest Gangsta

*BATS LASHES AND SMOTHERS YOU WITH :hug: and :kiss:

Hey Cha Cha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :waves:

mzwhang90210 says:

@mizzdallas/comment #35
    I’m soooooooo glad you mentioned that.
    A few months ago, my 12 lb Lhasa-poodle mix…was attacked by two HUGE pit bulls. They tossed her up in the air like a pizza dough spinner. All I could do was stand there in horror and scream!
    Since then, I’ve been wondering what I couldve done, (besides striking those vicious beasts with a bat…or carrying a gun) that would have gotten them off of her. The spray idea though is a good one. Thanks bunches :handclap:

yallcrazy says:

What lurkers wanna use their income tax refunds to fund our plane tickets to hang with Gypsy for her bday? Just contact SR :coffee:

#directflightsonly

:shrug: #aclosedmouthwillnevergetfed :D

gypsyeyes says:

I was looking at green but I just found a dress that @Yall just described in blue. It’s so cute.
    Cha_ Instead of getting disappointed I’m gonna take myself out for the weekend to the casino and have a spa day and dinner at Bobby Flays restaurant. I love him!

WING WING WING HERRO :rofl:

@ MzWhang & Roc

Gypsy, do silver shoes #alaSaturdayNightFever :lol:

gypsyeyes says:

Come to CT cause the swear don’t no black people live here!

H-Townmama says:

Awww thanks at Yall

I was thinking a kelly green dress goddess style (short). It is figure flattering.

Wassup Ya’ll!!!!

Guillermo need to do better (think that’s his real name) I don’t care enough to google it though :yawn:

Hoburger No. 5

Them folks up top are sad IMO because once this “machine” uses them for about 3-5 yrs more, it’ll spit them out and leave them out! BUT they have no one to blame but themselves. :coffee:

H-Townmama says:

accepts all the love from Cha :oops: The girls send their :love: too!

yallcrazy says:

Oh yeah I forgot about that goddess style, and also that balloon style, those are nice too.

Gypsy got big boobs though, so a big belt will enhance that!

Now Gyspy, if you wanna pig out, go with the other 2 kinds. IMO

Roc says:

Come to CT cause the swear don’t no black people live here!
    __________________________
    I thought the same thing about Iowa until I went there. We are well represented.

Roc, gui who? #serious :lol:

CHA Kooche Tran says:

:hahaha: ROC WHO IS GEE YEAR MO :think:

Roc says:

Ya’ll and Cha…that’s Jim’s real name LMAO!!

mzwhang90210 says:

@Gypsy :bday:

@yallcrazy —you crack me up EVERYTIME you type that. (why do I have in-laws that ACTUALLY talk like that tho? :hahaha:

Roc says:

My bad…according to Wikipedia that’s his middle name. Swear I saw it differently somewhere else LMAO!

yallcrazy says:

Cha, you got an album coming out or something :lol: because your gravi looks like an album cover :hahaha: A Day in the Life of Cha….

Im gonna get broke on here. Capital One is going to call me in 5.4.3.2.1

:thinking: Ummm, because your last name’s really Chang :rofl:

:dead:

I meant Whang! :casket:

mzwhang90210 says:

:waves: @ Roc & HTown

@Gypsy…CT has a casino?

Roc says:

Cha, you got an album coming out or something because your gravi looks like an album cover A Day in the Life of Cha….
    ——————–
    It does, but bish is looking FAB!!

gypsyeyes says:

wangalang_ my bday isn’t until 3/25. I will be 39! Just wanna treat myself nice!

Hey Mzwhang :waves:

Roc says:

@mZWhang…they have Foxwoods and I can’t Mohegan Sun…they are both nice!

I meant “and”

mzwhang90210 says:

ohhhhhhhh ok @ Roc.

Thanks!

gypsyeyes says:

Girl this is where all the engines(indians) were when Columbus came here claiming her discovered America. There are 2 major casinos her. Mohegan Sun and Foxwood. Fantastic casinos on old Indian reservations. The Indian Reservations are the best places to go if you are homeless, abandoned, abused or anything. They have so much love and compassion and they are rich as HAIL!

gypsyeyes says:

Oh thanks Roc I was so busy writing a book!

You know that well, don’tcha Mz. WHANG :karate:

:hahaha: (will only apologize if you are indeed look like :zzz: )

—————————-
    Them po Indians were done so wrong!

Sherman Alexie, is an American Indian author, who writes about his struggles, in a funny way, excellent author!!!

God bless all! Good night :zzz:

mzwhang90210 says:

@Gypsy very informative…thanks! Well…when you go play 75 cents on the quarter slots for me. LOL.

*points two crooked fangas @ yallcrazy’s name on the screen and hisses “until you do right by me….errythangs you do gon fail”

gypsyeyes says:

I’m watching Diners Drive Ins and Dives and this bytch is making homemade twinkies. Got a bytch mouth watering and I’m fasting.

Roc says:

@Gypsy…I lubbssss me some Mohegan Sun. I lived in Jersey for a while and went a few times.

gypsyeyes says:

I must go cause the lil gypsies are playing dress up and I just washed clothes. Hell to the Naw(RIP Whitty Hutton)

Font yall tomorrow(for real)

*re-enters to “do right” by Ms Whang* :lol:

:hug:

CHA Kooche Tran says:

——————–
    It does, but bish is looking FAB!!

AWWWWW thank you thank you thank you…Your far to kind :grill:

iAmChan says:

My job is beating my ass!!

iAmChan says:

My job is beating my ass!!

mzwhang90210 says:

:hug: @ yallc

ok errryonessss….have a safe and blessed evening!!

nitey night step-auntie Sandra!

:peace:

iAmChan says:

@ mzwhang90210 Back at ya!

Sassy! Muthaf**king, Sassy! says:

I’m back! Got home in 70 mins!

YSoSrs says:

(wonders how many lights/cars/people SASSY ran through to get home so fast)

H-Townmama says:

:hahaha: @YSo
    :no: <—-me looking around for Sass and her car! j/k

Atypical says:

What a dumb a$$…..

breniqua says:

JJ looks a whole hell of a lot better now that he cut his hair that he only had braided about as often as he takes a bath YUCK!

NaijaGal says:

Holla back when he gets arrested for attempted murder

Morning folks :hi:

Morning!!!

A 9-month-old boy was fatally shot after his mother became involved in a fight over the seating arraignment at a baby shower.

Delric Miller IV was killed when someone fired an estimated 40 rounds from an AK-47 into his family?s home in Detroit last weekend.

At first police thought the shooting was a ?gang related.?

But family members are telling a different story.

The child’s grandmother said a fight erupted at the shower when there weren’t enough seats for everyone.

Her 19-year-old daughter, the baby?s mother, was involved, as was the expectant mother, 20 or 21-years-old.

“They were arguing about seating, turning tables over, it was just ignorant — at a baby shower,” Wilkins said, adding that her daughter told her she didn?t know the people involved.

Wilkins says… “the suspects followed her daughter home from the shower… and after they were asleep, shot up the house and killed my grandson.?

Police believe a minivan pulled up outside the house on the 8400 block of Greenview Avenue at 4.30 a.m. on Monday, and a gunman jumped out.

He used an AK-47-type rifle to shoot 37 bullets into the front of the property, police said.

The house, occupied by ten people at the time, was left riddled with bullet holes.

Wilkins added that her daughter doesn?t know the people from the shower or have any idea who opened fire on her house.

Crime Stoppers of Michigan is offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to an arrest. Anyone with information can leave an anonymous tip at (800) SPEAK-UP or call the Detroit police homicide division at (313) 596-2260.
    ================

Over a baby shower?! Do better people, do better!

kahmmillion says:

Chrissy is such a pretty girl….Jim just needs to get it together and act his age.

screwball69 says:

That Detroit shooting story. :no:

@ lovezoe says:

Morning!!!
    At first police thought the shooting was a ?gang related.?
    But family members are telling a different story.
    ================
    Over a baby shower?! Do better people, do better!

_____________________________________

Never have I ever heard of anything so ridiculous…..all over some seats….

lovezoe says:

Maybe I am a believer in humanity, but I can not believe someone will shoot 40 rounds in a house over a baby shower. Lord help us.

@Lovezoe

No offense, but stories like that baby shower are reasons why I totally stay away from certain types of Coloreds.

MsOnederful says:

lovezoe says:

We may very well be in our last days :no: :(

@lovezoe :wtf:

but I hate to say that people have killed for less

khamill
    screw
    lovezoe
    :waves: :hug: and :hug: to mini zoe

NaijaGal says:

@lovezoe how are you doing after your accident…

@Kah
    I read the Chris Brown post from last week. Are you & Roc ok now? You 2 usually never argue with anyone. I want us all to be a happy family! :wail:

MsOnederful says:

@Lovezoe

Co Sign Certain hoods or Coloreds you know better. To just stay home. Ch…

lovezoe says:

@Naja- I suffered a soft tissue injury. I have to go to PT 3x a week for the time being. Baby is fine though. Thanks for asking :heart:

Sassy, MsOne :waves:

@Sassy Roc and Khamill were actually saying the same thing but I think it just got lost in translation

kahmmillion says:

:wave: NaijaGal and the other SR fam!!

lovezoe says:

Sassy, MsOnederful :cosign: I don’t do too many functions where I know our people converge.

@ Sassy! Muthaf**king, Sassy! says:

@Lovezoe

:preach:

@MsOne

Goodmorning everyone :hug:

@ Sassy! Muthaf**king, Sassy! says:

@Kah

_______________________________

I’m good….I did nothing to that girl….She just has a problem with comprehending what she reads. I’m good with everyone….I come here when my case load is slow and BS with you guys….crack a couple jokes, etc….But, if someone comes for me….I’ll clap back.

@MsOne
    =====================

@Naija
    :waves:

I agree. Just lost in translation a bit. *Sings Barney song* “I love you, you love me…..”

@LoveZoe
    Honestly, I don’t even go into certain establishments where too many of certain types of “us” are including: malls, restaurants, Chuck E. Cheeses’, etc.

I’d honestly rather hang with the oreo Blacks and the uppity Whites. They tend to be wayyyy to full of themselves to wanna make a scene about anything or barely even talk to you. I’m good with that.

NaijaGal says:

Meet 34 year old Stephen Troy Kendrick.

Kendrick posed for the mugshot above last year after he and a 13 year old girl were found squatting in a vacant apartment compex on Godby Road in College Park, Georgia.

The young girl is back with her parents and the homeless man now has a permenant place to stay after a jury found him guilty of several charges relating to his relationship with the girl, whom he also impregnanted, and sentenced him to LIFE + 2 years in prison!

Details below…
    According to the AJC, College Park police found Kendrick and the 13-year-old, whom he first claimed was his 18-year-old cousin, asleep in a vacant unit of the Cypress Glen Apartments on Godby Road last February.

The two were not related. In fact, authorities soon found out the girls real age when it was revealed that Kendrick met her while he was a boarder in her family’s home.

The girl’s parents became suspicious about their boarder’s affinity with their daughter and promptly asked him to leave, but the “relationship” continued when Kendrick continued to sneak into the house to visit the teen.

The young girl soon ran away from home to be with Kendrick and the two lived on the streets for over two months. She was reunited with her parents, who had reported her missing, after police found the pair in that vacant unit but the damage had already been done.

Investigators learned that the girl was pregnant with Kendrick’s child.

Stephen Troy Kendrick was prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, and Thursday (February 23, 2012) a jury found him guilty of statutory rape, aggravated child molestation, child molestation, contributing to the delinquency of a minor and criminal trespassing.

The Fulton County District Attorney’s office announced that he’d been sentenced to life plus two years in prison after being convicted of all charges related to sexual assaulting a 13-year-old girl whom he impregnated.
    *********************************************************************
    Should he have gotten life?

Good Morning,
    Im at my daughters school and why do these parents act like juveniles.I get confronted this morning with he said she said bull shyt. I can’t stand these people.

I hate that mole on Chrissy’s face , cant she have that shrinked or something :thinking:

@ NaijaGal says:

Sassy, MsOne

______________________________

Wasn’t lost with me….I kept on telling her to read what I wrote….I kept trying to tel her that we were saying the same thing, but she just assumed that I was insecure because she was lighter complected….so, I just had to let her know, she is not all she thinks she is….I tried to squash it….but she kept on coming at me like a dog with rabies…..foaming at the mouth and isht.

@ NaijaGal says

Hell no. There are men who have raped tons of kids and didn’t get life. I mean he should have gotten like 25-30 years, imo, but life is so much.

@LoveZoe
    It may be sad but its necessary, I really don’t have time for stuff like the foolishness told in that story. I cannot. :no:

Andsorry to read about your accident. Glad you and the baby is okay! :cheer1:

Flying on angel’s wings. :hug:

Mannie says:

NaijaGal says:

Meet 34 year old Stephen Troy Kendrick.

Details below…

Investigators learned that the girl was pregnant with Kendrick’s child.

*********************************************************************
    Should he have gotten life?
    _______________________________

It is very sick what he did but life im not sure about that…

lovezoe says:

@Sassy- My kids have NEVER been to Chuckie Cheese, have no plans on going. I am not a fan of Wal-Mart, but when I DO go it is the one where the expensive homes are in the white folks section. Call me what you want, but I have seen my people in action in establishments.

@Naja- No. I mean some time, yes but not life. Five years is not that big of an age difference. If it was my daughter I would be pissed, but let’s say she was in the 9th grade and he was a senior, would it be a problem then?

@ Sassy! Muthaf**king, Sassy! says:

This is why I fux with you…..You ain’t never lied.

@ NaijaGal says

__________________________________

Life I think in Georgia is 20years, plus he has to serve 2 more I guess. He will still get the chance to get out, thats why its best to give life with no parole :coffee:

lovezoe says:

I want to clarify that I don’t think an 18 year needs to be messing with a 13 year old girl. I think he should definitely do time.

Mannie says:

_________________________

It was actually a 21 year age diffrence…he was 34 she was 13…

@ lovezoe says:

I refuse to go to Walmart….Have you ever watched “The High Price of Low Cost”? It’s a documentary about Walmart. The yts who shop at Walmart as just as ratchet as the blacks who shop at Walmart. If I have to go to a store like that, I go to Target.

Life in prison does not actually mean life, weird but true :coffee:

lovezoe says:

I once left a chick in the store because she embarrassed me. She excused it as he was being racist, well leave then but to cut up in the store, no ma’am.

lovezoe says:

@KAM- Yes both hubby and I watched it and swore off Wal-Mart for almost 2 years. I go there once in a blue moon for something I can get cheap and quick, Target and Amazon is where my money is wasted.

Mannie says:

___________________________________

Woman i :heart: u for this… I tell my friends all the time i love my people but only the Black people not coloreds…them coloreds get on my last nerve acting out EVERY sterotype imaginable…

@lovezoe he was 35 and she was 13

lovezoe says:

@Naja- I misread I thought it said he was 18, then yeah he need to do about 20 MINIMUM,

Mannie says:

Morning People…

Sassy Jenie Love kah and Fay… :waves: <<<<<——-Sassy's draws that she left at my house… :rofl: just playing dont :shank: me…

vero says:

Morning Fam :waves:

Detective Iheart says:

Morning peoples :waves:

bumblebee says:

Good Morning everyone! I spoke yesterday but my comment was in moderation for a long time. :violin:

FAYLA :yahoo: there goes that sun – :kiss: ed beauty…you just glow, love it

:welcome: bumble

Mannie :kiss:

@ lovezoe says:

Since watching it, I haven’t step foot in Walmart since….many years now. Plus, with Walmart allowing those pics of people to be published on the net :no: You know you have some days when your baby may be sick or whomever else may be sick, you throw on something and run to Walmart to get some cough syrup or Tylenol or something and you end up on that website…Walmart is just ratchet.

NaijaGal says:

I remember there was always that one fast ass girl in school and I’m wondering if this child was one and if dude has mental issues

:waves: Goodmorning SR!

I love Tarjay!!! that is my favorite store in the world!!! I hate Wally World, I rather go to CVS or Walgreens to get anyt items that I need be it that it might be more than wally world I refuse to be around a bunch of coloreds..

s/n; the yt neighborhoods are just a bunch of rednecks and old molt balls smelling old folks. I just go at night time when I know aint nobody there if I have to go but other than that, I shop at Target!!

bumblebee says:

Thanks for the welcome naija!

NaijaGal says:

My neighborhood is mostly Indians so my walmart got some sense but when I lived in Houston, Lawd the one off Sout Post Oak was beyond ratchett

@ NaijaGal says:

_________________________

Even if he had mental issues….you know that doesn’t work with Black folk.

FeFe says:

GM everyone…

I was hoping for a new post but I guess we gotta have THIS one! :lol:

:waves:

SKA-RHEW

goooooooodddddd morning :waves: :danban:

I Go There says:

Good Morning folks

Hows everybody doing

lovezoe says:

@Kam- If you liked that doc, watch Capitalism with Michael Moore. Real eye-opening about cooperation’s.

Mannie says:

Sup Naija… :hug:

Detective Iheart says:

Hey Fe :hi:

GM everyone…

I was hoping for a new post but I guess we gotta have THIS one!

:hugs: yeah this post is about to be everywhich a way!!

Detective Iheart says:

:welcome: Bumble

FeFe says:

Oh, and isn’t a life sentence 25 years give or take depending on the state? He better be glad they didn’t give him 2 life sentences….dirty dog…

I Go There says:

Good Morning folks

Hows everybody doing

Morning!! My manager is out but its this other manager thats in the office and shim doesnt think we all know she is a he!!! :lolol:

:wave: bumblebee

Duckman use to tickle my tummy…..Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers, Captain Planet, Darkwing Duck, Talespin…..a few shoes that come to mind that I use to love…..ahhhh, the old days.

i :heart: , FeFe, MizzD, IGo
    :waves: :hug:

Mannie :hug: sup yo?

NAIJA!! :yahoo: gm Cocoa Goddess U! :love: what’s goin on today?

:hi: bumble!

lovezoe says:

Some states are 40 years for life, others are just that life until you croak.

FeFe says:

:waves: @mizzdallas, Sassy, Iheart, Naija, kah, gypsey, I Go, lovezoe, Mannie, et al

@ lovezoe says:

___________________________

Saw it….matter of fact, I have it on my DVR, and I show it to everyone who comes to visit.

FeFe says:

oh and how could I miss my Fayla! :heart:

:waves: @jenie

Detective Iheart says:

<<< Used to love walmart but now its just so many "colored" folks in ther I just get embarassed for them so I dont even go :no:

:wave: FeFe

:wave: Iheart

Hey Mannie!

:kiss: I’d never cut you….. (as long as you got some ackrite.)

@All
    I only go to the Wal-Mart in the real siddity neighborhoods. I love the 2 that I do go too. Clean, quiet, polite folks.

Any other time…. I track that azz right onto Target though.

det Iheart :waves: sup guhl?

FeFe!! :love: hola purty gyal!

The whole crew is in the house :party: Where is tatted :thinking:

Hey Fefe, Fayla, Igo, Dallas, Iheart, everydamnedbody! :waves:

@All
    Any other time…. I track that azz right onto Target though.
    =========================

That’s me. Never have I encountered a dirty Target or rude CS people there. At Wal-Mart though, I don’t even go to certain grocery stores.

:hugs: NaijaGal & Gypsy

I Go There says:

I Go There says:

Good Morning folks

Hows everybody doing

_______________________________________________

OH damn… :lol:

@Naija I don’t think he should’ve got life but, if it was my daughter I might feel different. Sounds like the girl was either really fast or really “slow”. The dude is a creep either way.

@Jenie You take a 20yr chunk from most folk and that is “life”. Imagine going in when folks still played records and coming out to ipods.

FeFe says:

is it weird of me that I only go into Wal-Mart when it is absolutely necessary? I will go to Sam’s anytime, but I have to be in the right mentality to enter a Wal-Mart store, even in the NICE neighborhoods…I will shop online at Wal-Mart’s website before I will walk in the store…

MsOnederful says:

:waves: @Lovezoe @Naijagirl @Sassy

@MsOne
    Indeed. And I stereotype like a muhfugga all day long…..if you LOOK or DRESS like you fresh out the PJs and you aint related to me so I know you for real…..I cant bang with you, boo. Sure cant. <-Y can i hear you saying this 2 lol. Oh and I bet Auntie does not associate herself with those types of crowds either.
    =====================
    Hubby gets mad when I stereotype and get scared. 9 month old BABY gone over some silly stuff.<—In these type of situations our husbands should understand us on "judging" the others. If I am invited to a baby shower even for one of my best friends and the event is being held in the HEART of the hood! I'll just fed ex my gift because I can't :no:

Sassayyyyy :hug: gm sessy tummy!

Gypsy!! :waves: hey u!

Naija :ashamed: aww shux bew, thx!

@ Sassy! Muthaf**king, Sassy! says:

Any other time…. I track that azz right onto Target though.

_________________________

Watch the High Price of Low Cost and you won’t go back to Walmart….I don’t care how cheap their stuff is, I refuse to step foot in a Walmart. :no: Walmart could be giving everything in the store away for free and I would still go to Target.

Sassy! Muthaf**king, Sassy! says:

Aight folks, brb! Gotta get outta bed, brush teeth, put contacts in and sit at table to finish working.

@SamYell JacksEm your right :yes:

Mannie says:

Hey Mannie!

I’d never cut you….. (as long as you got some ackrite.)
    _____________________________________

So when we going to Happy hour?

I know you work near me… Not stalking you you told me in that other post…

Trendsetter says:

:newpost: Please

FeFe says:

:waves: @MsOne and SamYell

bumblebee says:

:hi:
    Thanks for the warm welcome gyp, kah, mannnie, Fayla, and iheart. Hope I didn’t miss anyone!

@kah
    Duckman is a fool! I don’t know how cornfed found the strength to deal! lol

Trendsetter says:

Morning All!

AWESOME!!! :yahoo: sup bro? i have a proposition fer ya!

@Fe FeFe says:

^^^
    THIS! i sends the hubbs to Wally wall, fugg that!!

@ Sassy! Muthaf**king, Sassy! says:

___________________________

Shoot where you work….I need to be down….10:00 a.m. and you just getting out of bed….If I didn’t have all these student loans I would find something else to do….this profession is not what I thought it would be. :cry:

gypsyeyes says:

The Jamaicans and Puerto Ricans have torn our local Walmart up! Shyt be on the ground. Food eaten off of. All the panties and socks open with 1 or 2 missing. And everybody got on pajamas and hoodies. I hate this Walmart!

bumblebee says:

:hi: mizzdallas! my bad, charge it to my head and not my heart

@Fefe
    Not weird at all. I do the same thing.

@MsOne
    I as well. Luckily, Mister is just as stuck up and bourgie as I am so if you’re holding a function in the hood, we both aren’t going. He’s meaner than I am though so he will probably tell you to your face why he ain’t coming (“I aint going to that run-down azz spot fo your party.”) I’d just say, I have other plans. :lol:

@lovezoe
    Target’s workers are so nice. You know what I noticed- so are the workers at Chick-Fil-A! Those folks working there always seem happy and pleasant! They must make it a parts of the terms of their employment or something.

Fayla :hug: <—- longer than black kids crossing the street when they see a car comin

Sup?

Mannie says:

Who is giving bumble the welcome package?

Sassy stepped away and i think Igo has the last version of it…

Somebody step up and work with the new people… as i :kona: :

gypsyeyes says:

Hey to everyone that has spoken.I’m really disgusted with people this morning. I need :coffee: but I can’t because of Lent!

Mannie says:

gypsyeyes says:

Hey to everyone that has spoken.I’m really disgusted with people this morning. I need but I can’t because of Lent!
    _________________________

Go to starbucks and get black tea…same amount of caffiene…

lovezoe says:

@Sassy- Yes!! I loves Chick Fil A- They a re so pleasant, say my pleasure and just downright cheerful. We not gone speak on them hoodboogers at McD’s.

Mannie says:

:newpost: is up…

I Go There says:

IDK…. Cause i go into Walmart and to me Its not just the black people hell its ALLL Shades…

OF course I see them net ass slippers and different color hair with the neck Tatts but I also see Nascar Tshirts and booty crack showing… also see the Indians up in there buying all the 2 liter Coke for 99 cents and selling it out the corner store for 1.98… and on Sunday its Hispanic day so thats a whole nother thing.

Just the other week I saw one girl just tell her mom fk you and leave me alone in front of everyone…. Then last weekend I saw 2 blk chics get caught for stealing. :shrug:

So with Walmart you get EOE of fckery

gypsyeyes says:

@sassysnatch-Chick-fil-a is a Christian based restaurant it is held to higher standards. It closes on Sundays so that they can go to church. At least that was what the founder does and his family and that is supposed to be the standards of the employees.

vero says:

ZOe ?I just read you had an accident. I’m glad to hear you and the baby are fine ! take care

:hug: to everyone. they have me working like crazy :mad:

gypsyeyes says:

Mannie-No Caffeine at all!

Mochacashmere says:

Good Morning All!

@Vero- Thanks :hugs:

Mannie says:

gypsyeyes says:

Mannie-No Caffeine at all!
    ______________________________

Oh…

vero says:

:yahoo: Gypsy. i read some of your posts in the evening and you are CRAAAAAAZY :lol:

I Go There says:

Mochacashmere says:

Good Morning All!
    ___________________________

Well good morning Mocha

How are you

Mochacashmere says:

@Igo,

I well and how about yourself? :)