Exclusive: Usher Loses His Cool On the Witness Stand

More exclusive details from the ongoing Raymond vs Raymond child custody hearing.

According to Dennis Byron, of HipHopEnquirer.com, Tameka Foster‘s attorney Lisa West resumed her grilling of singer Usher Raymond on the witness stand today as the media was allowed back into the courtroom.

Usher lost his cool when Tameka’s attorney asked him a question about a deposition. “I’m not finished speaking,” said Usher, interrupting West’s objection. But the judge set him straight, saying “You have to stop talking when the attorney objects.”

“I’m sorry,” said Usher sheepishly as he lowered his head.

Watch the Exclusive video, courtesy of HipHopEnquirer.com, after the break!

PLEASE NOTE:
All information, videos, files, images, etc., pertaining to the Raymond vs Raymond coverage on this blog are the exclusive property of Dennis Byron and Hiphopenquirer.com. Any reproduction, retransmission, republication, or other use of all or part of any of the above is expressly prohibited without prior written consent.

• Usher puts Tameka Foster’s home on the market
  • Tameka Foster wants you to know that…
  • Usher’s Little Brother Arrested for Beating Baby Mama AND Baby?

149 Responses to “Exclusive: Usher Loses His Cool On the Witness Stand”

YSoSrs says:

Hrm. :coffee:

Ididntreallymeanit says:

He needs to cut that dry ass hair of his, or oil it and comb it.

Gigi26 says:

Damn yo :no:

free says:

lmao at ursh…. he don’t know WTF is goings on! the raggedy look is making me feel sorry for him though so maybe it’s staged for that purpose.

yallcrazy says:

How the hail he gonna watch the kiddies when he can’t even find time to get a hair cut? :shrug:

SO sad for these kids it seems their parents dont care about them why does one of them have to have full custody when they are both parents… CHIT IS GOING TO HAIL QUICK…

2bme says:

It’s time for another mediation..this doesn’t look good for him, and based on the Judge’s past..I don’t see him winning..If he is doing this for his album I have lost all respect for him..damn shame when so called “crazy” Tameka is winning….

Daisy says:

This is prob the longest Usher has been in the A the last few yrs

I will be glad when all of this is over smh

Good Afternoon :waves:

YSoSrs says:

@FREE

But we know he ain’t homeless so Ursher needs to get it together. I’m all for being natural but you can still look groomed at least. :lol:

vero says:

:popcorn: and :waves: @SR fam

vero says:

:hug: Yso yall Choco daisy Jenie DImpz gigi and everybody . Sorry if i forgot some names :D

:waves: <—Today's hello to posters 2-8 :lol:

*snickers* wonder if she notices :rofl:

:lol: @ VERO and her strikethough

:waves:

Usher was ready to Queen Out on the witness stand. :lol:

On a serious note, this whole custody battle is ugly and messy.

NaijaGal says:

makes me think he’s putting his acting classes 101 to work but what do I know

:rofl: @Yall
      OK CHUMP :rofl: HATECHOOOOOOOOOOOO

:waves: <–for posters 10-15 ONLY :lol:

NaijaGal says:

yallcray :hug: you prissy diva you

YSoSrs says:

Usher Raymond is a man child that had too much too soon and it shows in his current behavior. That is all. :coffee:

<—Today's hello to posters 2-8

*snickers* wonder if she notices
      _________________________
      :rofl: :nana: STILL PEEVED :wink:

#nochumpmovenotyet :rofl:

:cheer: Naija :yahoo:

:hug: Hey U!

vero says:

:lol: choco. things have definitely changed around here

Bad Influence says:

I DON’T CAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ABOUT URSHURRR AND TOMEKAS STRETCH MARKS SANDRA!!! :chase:

yallcrazy says:

Choco, it’s not you yo! :no:

Note: She hasn’t noticed :lol:

@VERO
      Yes I was saying the same thing earlier :grin:

YSoSrs says:

VERO!! :hugs:

@YALL

:cool: <—To your font yo! Hmph!

Bibi says:

I read elsewhere that what we saw to be a smug look from Tameka was misinterpreted..and that she has taken her drug test but Usher refuses. And that he is acting like he doesn’t want her older kids to reap any benefits that might have come from him, ie a nanny….sounds like Usher is losing

@Yall
      OH whisper it in my font :rofl:

Oh Choco :smack: #agane

Ho’burger :hug:

I’m kind of over all this…Usher has been PROVEN to not be such the “good guy” here lately…he’s NERVOUS about what else is going to come out…

EB says:

This situation could be a lifetime movie

YSoSrs says:

Yep ! :coffee:

*ding ding ding*
      WINNER WINNER :chickenhead: DINNER
      :yahoo:

=================
      Choco, “she” noticed, see 32 :rofl:

*turns my face from Yso’s font* :lol:

YSoSrs says:

@VERO

Ain’t sht changed for me. My fcks to give are still few and I’m still an equal opportunity ass. :shrugs:

lovezoe says:

Imma need for Ursher to cut his hair ASAPTUALLY! As a dedicated parent, this case pisses me off. Two people can’t seem to get their ish together for kids they say they love.

USHER sold his SOUL I keep telling yall that – THE DEVIL COMES TO COLLECT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT…. But Meeka gots hers coming too – she should watch her own Karma.

Gigi26 says:

I can only imagine how Usher acts when he’s on ecstasy, nigga probably made that song climax when high on that ish :lol:

<–is going on record stating that I've been misaccused TWICE :rofl:

I think both of their azzes is unfit :coffee: I think both of them missing a couple of screws!

I think both of their azzes is unfit I think both of them missing a couple of screws!
      YEP :coffee:

wok wok wok wok @41 :hahaha:

and then a :hug:

lovezoe says:

@EB- How’s Hawaii? We are STILL waiting for orders. Month 2 of choosing since everything else was taken last month.

Gigi26 says:

Jenie :yes: Crazy attracts crazy…

Usher captioned that pic of Tameka smirking on his fb as “How could someone get so much pleasure out of someone’s pain”, welp I don’t feel sorry for ya Mr. Raymond :tea: you lay with dogs you wake up with fleas.

yallcrazy says:

If this judge is out there lurking, LET IT BE KNOWN THAT I CAN CARE FOR THEIR CHILDREN :lol:

I am open to receiving child support and the like via Paypal :grill:

*plays in Yso’s har*

suga, im so bored :crying:

But why is USHER seeking full custody when he didn’t have them full time anyway he’s a CHIMP for that! OOPS CHUMP :haha:

EB, I love eating Hawaiian pineapples #random

oh is that Ho’boygahhhhh :2dance:

:yes: Tis I :2dance:

lovezoe says:

He should have been trying to get custody when she went cross the water to get surgery with her kids, that MAY have held some weight, now it looks as if new ole girl pulling the strings.

Warriors :whistle:

:dead: @ Chimp, Choco aint shyt

AGREED @SIS …Said from a former fan. Grace Miguel should not rest easy..

Bibi says:

“Usher Raymond has carved out quite an impressive recording career, selling over a hundred million albums worldwide – but that ain’t the reason he will never be broke. Usher will never be broke cause he knows too many industry secrets. The kind of secrets that will do one of two things : make yo’ ass dead, or make you rich beyond your wildest dreams.

Usher has so much dirt on L.A. Reid it ain’t even funny. Reid used to talk on the phone around Usher, meet young boys from around ATL with Usher, kick it wit’ his homie/lover/friend/partner Babyface around Usher and trick off while wearing lip gloss around Usher.

He wined and dined him under the guise of Usher being his golden goose. LA was courtin’ that young dude. He bought Usher his first sports car. A Porsche, I believe. ****, he damned near gave that little nigga his mansion for free. He wasn’t a good role model.

Then here comes Puffy to act as mentor. Puff set him up with orgies and strippers, but really just wanted to see that young dude naked and banging groupies. Diddy hooked him up with three ways so he could get him used to being in bed with him.

You know what came next – ‘Aw she couldn’t make it this time. Aw, old girl running a little late.‘ And don’t even get me started on Jermaine Dupri’s little freaky ass. Some niggas had a crack habit. JD had a ass crack habit. That nigga had strippers delivered like Jimmy John’s – freaky fast. It was only a matter of time before he was broke.

Usher also got the trump card of all trump cards, he knows the real deal on that Shakir Stewart situation.”

Why wasn’t this apart of Usher’s VH1 Behind The Music special? I guess, it was too raunchy for television. Don’t you agree?

@His
      I spoke to you downstairs and down another flight of stairs :lol:

YSoSrs says:

@BADBEW

So am I! :wail:

*attempts to thread your ibraws and takes too much off the left one*

@Choc, i sawwyyyyyy

*hands u a cake pop* eat this and forgive me pwease :hug:

*looks in the mirror*

where da fugg is Lakes? imma need her 2 sharpie me in :crying:

OHoney says:

I am so hungry!!! *chews on my arm*

________________________
      Usher is the one who taped Shakir Stewart and yes LA REID and DIDDY both used him as boy toys! But what he did to SHAKIR was the worse!

hands u a cake pop
      ME LIKES THIS and THANKS :hugs:

@Bibi

:shocked: I think I knew most of that but still!

Bibi says:

_________________________

EB says:

@ lovezoe we moved into our house last week. We’re settled. I’m just happy we’re not in a hotel anymore.

@ yall the pineapple is good but I’m already sick of it.

Bad Influence says:

hey ACE! :shank: how are yew???

FREE SASSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Gigi26 says:

Bibi: :yes: :yes:

Usher can easily spill so much tea Diddy and LA Reid, shyt damn near the entire R&B world would be in shambles. Usher is the illuminati if ya ask me :lol:

I’m sure LA Reid had something to do with the Shakir suicide. 100 positive.

*hands O’Hoey some :poopcorn: *

poor thang *booty pinch*

lovezoe says:

Bibi says:
      _________________________
      :coffee: I wonder did Meek Meek tape any of his liaisons?

Bet Shakir is looking down from up above like YEAH NICCA TAKE THAT TAKE THAT!

GAGIRL87 says:

That Queen is mad :-( I’m just kidding kinda I loves Usher :shrugs:

:whistle: Toni’s Seven Whole DaysSeven whole days
      And not a word from you
      Seven whole nights
      I’m just about thru
      I can’t take it, won’t take it
      Can’t take it no more
      I had about enough of you

I’d rather be on my own
      Yes on my own

Darlin’
      Darlin’
      You know if you cared anything about love
      You woulda been front and center
      Lovin’ me and touchin’ me
      Honey
      Honey
      You know if you knew anything about me
      You woulda been much more tender
      Ooh squeezin’ me, caressin’ me
      You coulda had about anything you wanted
      But you messed it up
      You had to be tough
      You told your friends
      You had me wrapped around your finger
      You were talking kinda ****y
      Like you had it goin’ on
      All the while you knew
      That things were kinda shaky
      You knew that you were wrong
      Dead wrong to be
      Mistreating me
      How can we go on

Seven whole days
      And not a word from you
      Seven whole nights
      I’m just about thru
      I can’t take it, won’t take it
      Can’t take it no more
      I had about enough of you

I’d rather be on my own
      Yes on my own

:yahoo:

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

look at this mess :no: so glad my child is grown, for some reason men seen to be more woman like nowadays, :coffee:

OHoney says:

:lol: thanks HIS
      *puts :poopcorn: in the trash*

lovezoe says:

@EB- That’s wonderful! i have heard about having to stay in the hotel for awhile there.

Ace says:

Bad Influence says:

hey ACE! :shank: how are yew???

FREE SASSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
      —————————————————————–

We lost a real G yesterday…… I think this time for good… :sad:

On a “Lighter” note;

Tomorrow is Alabaster Appreciation Day….I’ll be “appreciating” by posting Random Alabasters Gravi’s doing what Alabasters do in there natural habitat.. :coffee:

Rumors are swirling that Khloe Kardashian is threatening to expose her sister Kim Kardashian’s prescription drug abuse if Kim doesn’t clean up her act.

According to a shocking new report, Kim Kardashian has a growing pill popping habit that has her sister Khloé is concerned — and putting her foot down — andRadarOnline.com has all the details for you.
      “She’s freaking everyone out right now,” an insider told Australia’s NW magazine. “She’s taking Valium and sleeping pills. The last time she self-medicated was when she splitfrom Reggie Bush [two years ago,] when everything felt impossible.
      “Khloé’s really freaked out by it: she found a bottle of pills and knew straight away what Kim was doing.”
      The insider — calling Khloé “the queen oftough love” — said the wife of Lamar Odom has issued sister Kim a non-negotiable ultimatum: get clean in three weeks, or she’s telling both their motherKris Jenner and Kim’s current beau, Kanye West.
      The fashionista, 31, began the self-destructive behavior, the insider told the magazine, as pressure mounted in the wake of her public split with ex Kris Humphries , and a nonstop work schedule.
      “It started with just a little bit to take the edge off or help her sleep, but she could become dependent upon pills, which worries her,” the insider told NW. “I think she’s secretly pleased Khloé found out because she’d have struggled to stop on her own.”
      Jacked from Radar Online
      Sorry I know way off topic but who couldnt tell when they looked at KIM’s glossy eyes

WD @Honey :hug:

#noclues :coffee:

Alright Alright Alright I’m outta here headed to my daughters pre-k ceremony, peace love and liver grease snitches :nana: :steer:

from up above

Suicide tho..

men seen to be more woman like nowadays,
      ^^^^ This I’ve been saying that for the past 5 years ROLE REVERSAL

Gigi26 says:

Seeing LA Reid’s sweet ass with that jherri curl on “The Deele” album cover just made me know he was no good :no:

No wonder Pebbles tapped that ass, she knew

Bibi says:

Choco aka Hippie says:

Bet Shakir is looking down from up above like YEAH NICCA TAKE THAT TAKE THAT!

:cosign:

@OTB
      I don’t believe that about suicide…

Phrozen1der says:

“But I wasn’t finished”…. :hahaha:

Ace, did you get the e-mail about upping the lunch budget yet? :waiting:

:stop: &Dontchew ask me about receipts today…..

@Jenie
      ENJOY loved those years…

@Honey thats fugged up :hahaha:

Have fun Jenny! :thumbsup:

==========================
      :whistle: Donchew forget about me don don don don donchew @Choco :rofl:

Meek MEEK better stay prayed up she exposing her kids to too much!

:whistle: When you walk on byyyyyyyyyyyyy when you walk away

YSoSrs says:

@ACE

I look forward to you showing your “appreciation” of our paler brothers and sisters. :yes:

Ace says:

Ace, did you get the e-mail about upping the lunch budget yet? :waiting:

:stop: &Dontchew ask me about receipts today…..
      ————————————————————————–

No…i have “conveniently” been left off any “emails” pertaining to your lunch budget… did the threesome happen? pictures are required for reinbursment… :coffee:

Choco aka Hippie says:

men seen to be more woman like nowadays,
      ^^^^ This I’ve been saying that for the past 5 years ROLE REVERSAL
      =================
      When the former hustlers got fb’s you know the game done changed
      @Creamy&Choco

#imoofcourse #nooffense #butifyoureoffendedthataintmyfault :coffee:

:bye: Jenie :yahoo: for babygirl

Brenden' 2: Electric Boogaloo says:

I feel really bad for Usher. Really I do. This Tameka person is a perfect example of why I dont date Black women :no: Ok so maybe the fact that Black women have some of the best gaydar has a lil to do with it as well…Cept my Mama,,,Bless her heart,,Clueless :ashamed: Naw but seriously,,,I feel for this brutha…Anyway,,,Hey Yallkray…Ive been depressed ever since the Lakers got eliminated…Feeling a lil better now,,,Thanks to this here listerine,,,Damn I luv that show intervention,,,I know its about drug prevention,,,But I learn so many things and pick up so many ideas,,, I can get buzzed on just about anything :biggrin:

Jennifer Lopez and her boy toy Casper Smart will star in a new reality show.
      Casper Smart is capitalizing on his relationship with Jennifer Lopez. After he was promoted to be one of the choreographers on Lopez’s tour, we hear J.Lo just sold a reality show to Oxygen based on Smart. Sources say it will follow Smart as he whips her other backup dancers into shape for the tour. The show is expected to focus solely on Smart and Lopez’s professional relationship. It has already been picked up as a series. An Oxygen rep had no comment.

Jacked from Page Six
      _________________________
      WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SCREAMS TO THE GODS :crying: WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Brenden' 2: Electric Boogaloo says:

Hey His,,,Your breasticles give me life :love:

Ace,
      No 3some(yet) :no:

:shoutout: Kimmie :yahoo:

When the former hustlers got fb’s you know the game done changed
      @Creamy&Choco
      :lol: :lol: l

for alabaster day i will put up a beyonce gravi :yes:

Brenden' 2: Electric Boogaloo says:

Hey outside the box,,,You got them nice full lips,,,Cum gimme sum suga, shuga :kiss: Ummmm yes,,,Soft lips,,,Your breath is a bit offensive tho :blink: Have you been tossin a homeless mans salad :think:

Skinny Jeans, Jeggings, Nail polish all this for MENSES

yallcrazy says:

Hey Brendbew :kiss: <–on the "good side" of your mouth :lol: <–nervous chortle #iaintforget :rofl:

for alabaster day i will put up a beyonce gravi
      :rofl: You know they made Warren Buffet Blue’s GODFATHER

for alabaster day i will put up a beyonce gravi :yes:

:dead: so this is tomorrow you say?

YSoSrs says:

@YOU

All the hair pulling and windmilling yesterday made me think of our brief time together. You was a wild bish back then babe. :hugs:

Smedium V Necks :kona:
      No socks

Bad Influence says:

@Choco, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :crying: ion wanna see that shyt..

@Brenden, :boobs: how are ya bew?

Brenden' 2: Electric Boogaloo says:

Does anyone talk to my bottom bish Posche? Havent seen her font in a long time. I hope shes ok :-) Yardigirl too,,,Or did Yardie change her name?

@His
      Caspers FACE SON!

brownskin A.K.A Creamy says:

@choco this is true I have been noticing it to well, I watch men tendencies (sp) like they use the word GIRL PLEASE, or CHILE BYE, or holding they hand a certian way, their eye movement, I watch everything, I had a dude a few yrs back and ask me to wear boxers, an A tank, and a cap, I said nigga you gay. lose my number, who does that. :blink:

yallcrazy says:

<–read the "before all hell broke loose" & "after all hell broke loose" BUT where in what post did IT break loose….

#lostadamngane

Brendan :hi:

Brenden' 2: Electric Boogaloo says:

You was a wild bish back then babe

^^^ :hahaha: Did I miss something? Windmilling and hair pulling? Damn Imma halfta go back n see what I missed :-)

@Fe, yes 2morrow :lol:

Ace says:

<—-likes Sits Gravi :welcome:
      ——————————————————————-

Don't get any idea's.. :coffee:

:vomit: You should’ve clocked his face like you was a MAN :lol:

Caspers FACE@ Yall
      He got a tortoise face to me :rofl:

Tortoise body too #inmyeyes :lol:

Bad Influence says:

@Creamy, i didnt get on til late yesterday :mad: missed all dat shyt lol

YES @ YALL He’s TORTOISE MAN

*sits next 2 sit* :love:

Brenden' 2: Electric Boogaloo says:

Im doing alright His,,,Im a lil depressed forreal,,,My team lost, plus I lost a lil money on it,,,Ill get over it,,,Im on a long azz vacay starting soon,,,Hope to do lots of traveling :-)

:kiss: bacatcha at yallie,,,On my good side??? Cold sores arent contagious :ashamed: no need to go all will smiff on me n what not :biggrin:

:yes: Sounds good to me Choco :lol:

_/ (for His to be comfortable and ish)

*stands holding my passport*

Are my tickets e-tickets Brendbew? :waiting:

Usual Suspect says:

:waves: Coldsore medicine up for Bren Brend how ya do bew. :hug:

Brenden' 2: Electric Boogaloo says:

Are my tickets e-tickets Brendbew?

^^LOL…If you really really wanna roll,,,And would dare to meet up with someone who posts the stuff that I posts :blink: And promise to to bring any of my biddness to this messageboard regardless of what happens tween us,,,Shiiiid you could go :-) My slip n fall settlement money came in….Thanks walmart :love:

KDub says:

yes LA REID and DIDDY both used him as boy toys!
      —————————————-
      Wait….so Usher is like one of them B2K/Immature boys who got Stroked by Stokes huh? WOWZERS.

:shakebutt: <<< Usher's teenaged azz up in the hotel.

LeLe says:

#TEAMUSHERALLTHEWAY Usher is so cute!!! I see absolutely Nothing wrong with his hair. If he cuts it, he’ll look like his old self very young and teen-agish. lol So why are y’all so hard on him. Be kind. I mean I know we all have opinions but if he’s happy with his do let him have it. I love his music, dancing and singing and hopefully he’ll get through this and get his kids and get away from the crazy lady , Ms Foster. #JustClimax hehe

I Run New York says:

Usher seems passive aggressive. Also, that look is not working. He needs either a brush or a hair cut.

LADYTEA says:

this is just sad on all levels. :rolleyes:

kahmmillion says:

Come to find out, Usher slept with one of Tameka’s bride’s maids. When he was crying on the stand the other day, it wasn’t about his kids, it was about that video of him acting erratic in Berlin. He can’t keep his facts straight about the fight between Tameka and Grace. When asked why didn’t he break up fight, he said “I’m not a referee.”