Source: ‘Rihanna and Chris Brown are officially over’

Sandrarose.com was the first to break the scoop that Rihanna and Chris Brown were secretly seeing each other again — 3 years after he beat the singer to within an inch of her life.

But now the brief romance is officially over, says my confidential informant. So what are we to make of this story in the New York Post’s Page Six gossip column?

According to Page Six, Brown and Rihanna are “seeing a lot of each other in private.”

But that’s a lie, according to my credible source. Yes, they party in the same clubs, but any reports of a relationship are fabricated. RiRi has moved on — and we know who she’s moved on with. Why lie when the truth is far more interesting?

From Page Six:

A source told us, “Rihanna arrived first in a yellow cab, with her family and friends, and was escorted to a private room. Brown arrived a little later and joined her and her family. They sat on the same couch together rooting for the Heat. There was no sign of his girlfriend.”

The pair then left separately — with Brown exiting first with his pals — while Rihanna and her family remained behind to watch the Manny Pacquiao-Timothy Bradley fight.

As we reported yesterday, Rihanna and Brown reunited later at Meatpacking club SL — where they kept a cool distance. They partied in separate booths but kept a close eye on each other. He sent over two bottles of Ace of Spades Champagne.

In other Rihanna news, the spicy singer came out swinging yesterday at reports that she used a body double named Jahnassa to fill out her figure in her Armani ad campaign.

“Ok @thesunnewspaper, this is the only way I could say this to you!!! FUCK YOU….AND yo baggy ass condom,” she tweeted on her Twitter page.

In another tweet she added: “Who is Jahnassa”.

• Rihanna used a body double to make her body look more feminine for Armani adverts
  • Rihanna cancels her planned move to London
  • Confirmed Rihanna and Chris Brown back together
  • Rihanna STUNS at “Battleship” L.A. Premiere!

48 Responses to “Source: ‘Rihanna and Chris Brown are officially over’”

:nono: Sandra you wrong for that pic of Rih

Tainted_Love says:

:yawn: I don’t care and that picture of her above is hideous. I sooooo hate her head! :coffee:

cougar lover says:

That island love below must be some serious. I need to look into that.

LadeeA says:

:coffee: and :yawn:

lady_cn says:

“Ok @thesunnewspaper, this is the only way I could say this to you!!! **** YOU….AND yo baggy ass condom,” she tweeted on her Twitter page.

_____________________________________________________________

This was the only thing I found remotely entertaining. And with that I will say, Well damn. :coffee:

Daisy says:

:lol: Auntie you are so messy

She doesn’t look that bad in the above pic :coffee: she just don’t have on any make up

WUT-IZ-SWAGU says:

:yawn: …. :yawn: :zzz:

Love aka QueenSJ says:

Damn, I could a write a book on these two.

Ms. Everything says:

:lol: @ the pic but I said this ish months ago. Them “getting back together” was a publicity move for the tracks they dropped. No more, no less. That boy don’t want that girl and vice versa (well in her case she probably doesn’t want anyone else to have him either but :shrugs: )

GAGIRL87 says:

That pic of Rih-esha :no:

I heard that after Chris and nem sent the bottles to Rhi’s tabble Ms. Tran tweeted “Kill em with Kindness”….. Checkmate Ms. Tran :yawn:

GAGIRL87 says:

Jenie that gravie son :lol:

Bibi says:

:tea: Rihanna done dated the world…twice…allegedly (shoutout to CD FENTY) :lol:

candibfly says:

anywayyyyyyyyyyy

:coffee: <— orange peach mango juice

Ms.Fashion says:

Rhi Rhi comebacks are always entertaining!!! :lol:

Love aka QueenSJ says:

@GAgirl

Then why didn’t she kill him with kindness when he sat in the back with groupies while she sat in the front on the verge of tears?

NaijaGal says:

in that side profile he looks like Evan Ross…that’s all I got

Xena68 says:

Who cares.

Flawless says:

candibfly says:

@fefe :hug:

are u feeling ok today?

CookieMonsterZ says:

Chris sure loves those Bulls shorts.

That’s all I got.

NaijaGal says:

Shoutout to CD…I miss you and FeFe’s banter over Rhianna
      :wail:
      :whistle:
      although I’m missing you
      I’ll find a way to get through
      cause you were my sista…

:yawn: :yawn: Sandra these Kohls ads are blocking the site :coffee:

boistop says:

@Love
      *in my Benita Butrell voice* I
      I ain’t the one to gossip but sounds like you know some thangs

I believe Karatndiotifk aint holding ish down :coffee:

GAGIRL87 says:

Love aka QueenSJ says:

@GAgirl

________________________________________________________________

I don’t know you have to ask her :shrugs:

It’s like chess to me or tennis they BOTH keep taking shots at each other going back and forth it’s petty but hey who cares :coffee:

Ms.Fashion says:

:waves: @JENIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Your gravi makes me want to go and get that cat I want!!!

kahmmillion says:

And with the pic above, are people going to still pretend that Rhi is cute, gorgeous, beautiful, etc.?

I’ll give it to you, when she’s wearing tons of makeup and half naked, she’s doing it….but naturally….. :rofl:

Tran needs to shut the hell up after how he played her ass the other week. :no:

I die when Rih tweets. :yes:

GAGIRL87 says:
      ________________________________________________________________

I don’t know you have to ask her :shrugs:

Deffinitely some insecurities there from both parties :coffee: Kariiohghcchh aint holding shat down !! Gaurantee, Rhi can still get the box ate by ole Chris :tea:

kahmmillion says:

I don’t think she look cute, beautiful, etc, but she doesn’t look bad, I have seen worse :tea:

YSoSrs says:

What. Ever. :coffee:

CookieMonsterZ says:

That pic of Rihanna isn’t even that bad. That hairstyle just doesn’t flatter her face.

Love aka QueenSJ says:

GAGIRL87 says:

Love aka QueenSJ says:

@GAgirl

________________________________________________________________

I don’t know you have to ask her

____________________________________________
      That’s true boo.

@candi

Yes, I am good…thankful for this beautiful Tuesday…

How are you doing?

@Naija

We can keep our banter up on Twitter…I told her last night I missed her ass! :lol:

Love aka QueenSJ says:

@boistop

Hey, I got the receipts that everybody else has. Ol’good ass YouTube. :hahaha:

Tainted_Love says:

I don’t think Chris is still messing with Rihanna on that level. It’s too much of a risk. He is dumb but not that dumb. They might be friendly and Rih is still feeling him…so she’s making it seem like it’s more than it is to get under K.Tran’s skin

jazi65 says:

morning all :hi:

Rih Rih is just being a tease. She doesn’t want that crackhead. She’s just trying to get under karoke’s skin.

kalico says:

Who will play Rihanna and CB in the made for tv movie? I say Willow Smith and some unfortunate soul yet to be born

in other news….

I WAS JUST PROMOTED!!! #RAISE

:rofl: Sandra who got your panties in a bunch :rofl: everything you wrote has me writhing in laughter I won’t even mention that pic “but why lie when the truth is more interesting” :rofl:

I don’t know Sandy. They have shown up to the same club at the same time in NY and LA in the past week. The first time it happened I figured it had to be the LA hotspot that all the young stars hang at, but it really didn’t make sense to me that they would wind up at the same place at the same time. But when it happened in NY as well (I actually read he was with Kalouie both times) I couldn’t help but think these mofos were at it oncetagain. I just don’t get it. Rihanna is hot and everyone wants her, but she is willing to play second fiddle to another woman. Her and her family have got to stop letting that boy get away with murder.

Carmez79 says:

every time you say she was beat within an inch of her life is so offensive to people who were. i will never ever understand how you are so hard on this boy yet give so much praise to t.i and the rest of the bums.