Beyonce Performs National Anthem Live at Press Conference

Beyonce sings National Anthem at Superdome

In an attempt to silence her critics, Beyonce performed the National Anthem live at a scheduled press conference at the Superdome in New Orleans today. The impromptu performance wasn’t as spectacular as her pre-recorded lip-sync fiasco at President Obama’s Inauguration. But Beyonce did manage to draw a smattering of applause when she was done.

After performing the National Anthem, Beyonce admitted she lip-synced.

“Well I am a perfectionist, and one thing about me, I .. I practice until my feet bleed,” said a nervous sounding Beyonce.

“It was a live television show, and a very, very important emotional show for me — one of my proudest moments.”

After blaming everything from the weather to no proper sound check, Beyonce said, “It was about the president and the Inauguration, and I wanted to make him and my country proud. So I decided to sing along with my pre-recorded track, which is very common in the music industry. And I’m very proud of my, my per-performance,” she stuttered.

It was rumored that Beyonce would apologize for upstaging President Obama at his own Inauguration, but she didn’t. It was also rumored that she would apologize to Mrs. Obama, but she didn’t do that either.

Watch the videos below. Watch the full questions and answers session HERE.

Photos: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America

• Trendsetter

No comment

• nyvixen

The Devil is a liar……

• twerkthat

oh lawd why :crying: here we go in 5..4..3..2…

hey roses :waves:

:applause:

• 100% usa made!

But Beyonce should be credited for not whipping her lacefront back and forth and crawling across the stage on her back during the press conference. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< all of this, is hella funny!! :rofl:

• Black_jewel2

It’s hilarious to me that she found this necessary to do…no track, tuba player, 2nd line band, piano…nothin LOL

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

Time and place is all :tea:

• GellySammich

it was good. mic wasn’t adjusted for singing but :shrug: I can’t do it

• heartland

Too little too late Beyyyotch!!

• gbellab

why do “celebs” even care what minions think about them? shes annoying

• libra80sbaby

This goes to show Be :yawn: ce ACTUALLY cares what people think. :coffee:

That dress was nice.

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

I want to go home dag nab it. This afternoon is dragging on and on and on.

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

Hey Al! If’n your up here? What part of the south are you from??

• 100% usa made!

Thanks for the post Auntie!!

• OutsidetheBox

Must be a young crowd. :no: Prince performed four songs, no words at his press conference.

Look at you, Caramel.. Alright now! :lol: :wink: :yes:

• The Pearl!

[SIGH] Really though? My God. Sit the f*ck down somewhere already. We know you can sing. You do ALL this rather than simply tell the press WHY you lip-synced the other day and then go sit yo ass down! God! Can you SPELL overexposed?

• Sam

My eyes are greeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnn :eek:

boy the green eyed boogy monsters are comin :rofl:

• YOUR NAME HERE!

This whole take a pic of your check and it deposits the next day is a great concept and a hassle at the same time. I don’t feel the need to talk about the topic cause we have discussed it.

:duh:

• luVn_liFe…

:facepalm:

why she feel she had something to prove is beyond me..but i guess :kona:

• GellySammich

OTBey… how strong is your stanhood? Like would you/ have you traveled to see her? Ever have a wall/ walls with her posters everywhere? buy magazines just cuz she in them?

• Betamax82

Dammit :facepalm: :mad:

:wave: Twerk!!!!

• TerranceAllen

***CLEARS THROAT*** maybe she should have went into the studio and pre-recorded her acapella version, because this was worse than what she did with music behind her………………………SMH!!!!!!

• OutsidetheBox

Why a hassle @Gyp? I love it. Especially when I forget some chit.. at 9pm. :eek:

twerkthat says:

why she feel she had something to prove is beyond me..but i guess

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey OTB! Late night tonite?? :bye:

Diva :happy:

• OutsidetheBox

“I am a perfectionist,” she explained when asked about the inaugural performance, explaining that she chose to use “a backing track” due to a lack of sound check and the high stakes surrounding the event. “I’m very proud of my performance,” she added.

“I practice until my feet bleed and I did not have time to rehearse with the orchestra,” Beyonce said Thurdsay. “Due to no proper sound check, I did not feel comfortable taking a risk. It was about the president and the inauguration, and I wanted to make him and my country proud, so I decided to sing along with my pre-recorded track, which is very common in the music industry. And I’m very proud of my performance.”

:eek:

• OutsidetheBox

boy the green eyed boogy monsters are comin
    _______________________________________________

:eek:

@twerk….twerk it baybehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hey twerk, I am sorry but I am just me. This is my life? :lol:

• Sam

I think you are right OTB can’t win from losin :no:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    We don’t give 500 fuggs Beyonce!!!

*******************************************’
    hmpf

• YOUR NAME HERE!

OTB cause I had to take the pic like 15 times before it accepted it. Damn baby daddy and his on time child support paying azz… :rofl:

Off topic I’m about to send you a request OK?

• GellySammich

Somebody somewhere does Diva cuz obviously folks haven’t stopped talking about it since it happened :shrug: made national news

__________________________________

I have traveled to Tampa. (~2 hrs)

I have more pics of Aretha, Kate and Iman then Bey but I def. have some of Bey. A mood board/mirror of sorts.

I bought the GQ cause I dont subscribe but not as a rule. She is usually in the mags I subscribe too (fashion).

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

I updated the post with a video of Beyonce admitting she lip-synced. I heard that Beyonce had NO intentions of singing live. You can always tell when a person is lying by their shifty eyes and constant stuttering.

• OutsidetheBox

But her azz couldn’t prove she was ever pregnant…
    _________________________________________________

That is not a publc event. But Feb. 16th. Unless yall need the placenta?

GellySammich says:

Somebody somewhere does Diva cuz obviously folks haven’t stopped talking about it since it happened made national news

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I DON’T CARE!!!!! she getting on my nerves and the media is too…. :shotsfired:

• YOUR NAME HERE!

But why so pressed about her giving birth? I mean I don’t understand how ppl go so hard for/against her!

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

You’re welcome @ 100% usa made!

• luVn_liFe…

ROSES I KNOW THIS IS LATE BUT I MISSED THE POSt . . .
    PLZ Tell me thatwasnt CULLYINTHEHouse” PLEASE

• OutsidetheBox

Hey OTB! Late night tonite??
    ____________________________

Yeah. Lazy this morn :yawn: and make it up tonight. Shoot. :no:

• YOUR NAME HERE!

Kid La Fway Fway ?@KidFury
    I hope Blue Ivy grows up to be a brain surgeon, but that debut album might be ready to drop in the fall.

This is why I love him!

• OutsidetheBox

hey twerk, I am sorry but I am just me. This is my life?
    _______________________________

I think she talking about the real Beyonce, Kenya I mean Caramel. :lol: :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

Off topic I’m about to send you a request OK?

:cheer: :pc:

• Nakeya_j

Diva, me and you are >>>>here<<<<<

Diva says:

twerkthat says:

why she feel she had something to prove is beyond me..but i guess

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

right :hahaha: she aint show notta one stretch mark but errr ummm :kona:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

twerkthat says:

why she feel she had something to prove is beyond me..but i guess :kona:

Because the Obamas don’t take kindly to being upstaged by a shameless attention whore. If you noticed, the Obamas have yet to come to her defense. So it was very necessary for her to bow and scrape at this press conference. In my opinion she didn’t grovel and suck up to the Obamas enough. :coffee:

• GellySammich

oh so you ain’t really deep into it. I was just wondering cuz I have uuummm…. an addictive personality and my stanhood runs/ ran DEEP :kona:

• Smonae80

:waves:

Beyonce slayed, let her be great.

@Nakeya :cheers: <———-peach ciroc and sprite

• OutsidetheBox

I updated the post with a video of Beyonce admitting she lip-synced.

:no: “…sing along with pre-recorded track..”

twerkthat says:

Diva says:

twerkthat says:

why she feel she had something to prove is beyond me..but i guess

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

right she aint show notta one stretch mark but errr ummm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    exactly…..

Caramel Cutie says:

hey twerk, I am sorry but I am just me. This is my life

don’t be sorry be u…u live u learn that’s how it is :yes:

:wave: Smonae

• luVn_liFe…

LeMMe tell ya SumPthin’
    Dont go grocery shopping when ur Hungry!!

• Ni ni

I like beyonce better as a mute. Wtf was this for? The inauguration was 2 weeks ago. Just pop your cooch and lip sync at the superbowl dayum all this extra nonsense.

twerkthat says:

Caramel Cutie says:

hey twerk, I am sorry but I am just me. This is my life

don’t be sorry be u…u live u learn that’s how it is

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    say the learn part agane……Caramel is you learning from the life lessons cause I don’t want you to get hurt ma….for real doe

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

hey twerk, I am sorry but I am just me. This is my life?
    _______________________________

I think she talking about the real Beyonce, Kenya I mean Caramel.
    *************************************************

oh :lol: thought she was talm bout me..Guess everythang aint about me..

I wish Bey would just live and let live. She cant win every battle so if I were her, I’d stop fighting them.

• goat76

Just left downstairs. And y’all trying to give my dyck to some dude to hold.

Ion know what to do wit y’all. That’s fcuked up yo.

• Ty

Now if we can get Alicia’s hollering azz outta the way, we good :cheers:

luVn_liFe… says:

LeMMe tell ya SumPthin’
    Dont go grocery shopping when ur Hungry!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    shiddddd, how much was yo grocery bill? :rofl:

• Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire

The video wont play for me. Im sure she did great. Guess shes damned if she do damned if she dont…T M Z was the 1st to post the lip sync story, and ride the story til the wheels feel off,,,Now theyre saying shes doing too much…Shes desperate…Im starting to believe the conspiracist have it wrong,,,The media,,,Is the true illuminati…I wish folks could see what I see…Forget that you were born with a cleft pallet. Forget that you hated your waist line being the same width as your shoulders. Yes you grew up poor, it was a struggle,,,Who cares if you gave it up to the first hook head boy who paid you the slightest bit of attn. Never mind the fact you hate your job. Regardless of the fact that your teeth appear too busy to stand next to each other…Its not this womans fault. They…Are winning this battle,,,And at the end of the day…You still fat, lonely, gaped toofed and depressed :shrugs:

goat76 says:

Just left downstairs. And y’all trying to give my dyck to some dude to hold.

Ion know what to do wit y’all. That’s fcuked up yo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    What dude you let hold yo duck man? :rofl: he wasn’t try to slurp on it was he? :shocked:

Hey Sandra :woohoo:

• Nakeya_j

twerkthat says:

Diva says:

twerkthat says:

why she feel she had something to prove is beyond me..but i guess

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ But her azz couldn’t prove she was ever pregnant…sit yo azz down somewhere Beyonce with that bullshyt!!!!!!!

right she aint show nottaone stretch mark but errr ummm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hello! of course she was gonna do it over. She can prove she can sing. She can’t prove she had that baby so she won’t be doing that. #carryon. Lmao lol

twerkthat says:

Caramel Cutie says:

hey twerk, I am sorry but I am just me. This is my life

don’t be sorry be u…u live u learn that’s how it is
    ***********************************************
    i be trying guh I be trying. I am my own worst enemy. My lil nephew is fighting for his life as we speak so I am slowly learning to THINK OUT THE BOX b/c life is toooooo short…

• OutsidetheBox

I consider myself deep. I know wayyy too much about Bey. :lol: Its a mother bear reaction to the visceral way ppl respond to the mere sight of her tho.

• Sam

^^^^^^

me either you would think she stole they song credits or somethin or used their uterus w/o their consent to have blue I mean the hate is sooooooooooooooo real for somebody you only get glimpse of in real time :eek: and don’t know double lala :eek: :eek:

• 100% usa made!

@ Diva…there are so many celebs that are over exposed right now…Rihanna, Karate Tran, Chris Brown, Kim and Kanye, Everyone on a Realhousewives Show, Lindsay Lohan plus her Parents..the list goes on and on.

• Nakeya_j

:dead: @ double lava

Caramel Cutie says:

twerkthat says:

Caramel Cutie says:

hey twerk, I am sorry but I am just me. This is my life

don’t be sorry be u…u live u learn that’s how it is
    ***********************************************

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    sorry to hear that ma :pray: I hope he will be ok

Thanks Diva-gimma hug *I bet you smell of Chanel no5 dont ya* :hug:

• Nakeya_j

Damn it. *lala

• OutsidetheBox

She cant win every battle so if I were her, I’d stop fighting them.

But if she stops that means she didnt birth her baby..or she cant sing..or she really is 42?

Its a vicious cycle. She wants to be available to her fans. Whats so wrong with that?

100% usa made! says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Put all them bastids on a boat and let em float out in the Carribean somewhere…for about a year or two or three :rofl:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

I’m just happy that people finally see Beyonce for what she is: a manipulative, deceitful, lying, devious woman who can not be trusted. Now she will never be invited to perform for the Obamas again. I hope she’s happy. :coffee:

• Nakeya_j

Praying for your family Caramel. That’s a hard thing. Be strong.

• luVn_liFe…

Over 100 bucks and i just went last week,I got f’n cookies,pretzel m&ms,Cheetos Just BS! :(

• twerkthat

I thought u were commenting from the post downstairs so i’ll head to the :kona:

*******************************************************************

:lol: that made me chuckle

:ghost:

Caramel Cutie says:

Thanks Diva-gimma hug *I bet you smell of Chanel no5 dont ya*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Now I do wear that but right now I smell like Dolce & Gabana Light Blue…don’t be putting that pimple on my neck Kenya :rofl:

• Sam

Auntie :ban:

:rofl: please don’t ban me I was just jk :hug:

• 100% usa made!

And at the end of the day…You still fat, lonely, gaped toofed and depressed :dead:

• OutsidetheBox

I pray your nephew pulls through that @Caramel. God is able!

• Smonae80

Diva & Luvn :hugs:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Awww, I hope he recovers fully @ Caramel Cutie. :(

• GellySammich

Listen. You’re deep to the average bear but :no: I been in the Janet game a long time. High school. Didn’t know what color my bedroom walls were. :eek: Scrapbooks. Remember MTVIcons in like 2001? I was there! Oprah? I was there. Essence Fest? there. and 6 shows in between (finally met her in ATL!!!!!). :huh: most of this as a broke college student which is the only thing that kept me from doing more. THAT KIND OF DEEP. :kona:

• Nakeya_j

Diva you try so hard to be shyt…..Smh. but never make it. Lmao. I lubs you though.

• OutsidetheBox

Forget that you hated your waist line being the same width as your shoulders.

I went to doing numbers and chit. Like that is icebox measurements gots to be. *pulls out tape measure* :eek: :rofl:

• marquez269

I just heard wat bey say said she said I love my haters no shade no hate :lol: anyway in other news celie(diva) fetch me a cold drink :lol:

• luVn_liFe…

Smonea :wave:
    Gurrl if you dont pop up often,U damn sho pop in for a BEY post :)

Caramel Cutie says:

twerkthat says:

Caramel Cutie says:

hey twerk, I am sorry but I am just me. This is my life

don’t be sorry be u…u live u learn that’s how it is
    ***********************************************

It is but u gon get it right we all gotta go thru something b4 we figure it out :hug:

• goat76

@Diva…….Here it go JustB was giving Fay some advice, fcuked up advice…lol

FayMrsWhipfinityIfYewNassy :whip: says:

JustB says:

@ Fay.Tell him to hold Goats dyck. He should leave you alone after that.

:dead:

• OutsidetheBox

Caramel its seems everything is about you. Embrace it guhl. Soon they will tell you to go away. Its Beyonce’s plight too. :lol:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

marquez269 says:

I just heard wat bey say said she said I love my haters no shade no hate

I’ll post the video of the full press conference in a minute.

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

She cant win every battle so if I were her, I’d stop fighting them.

*****************

Nothing at all. I say that b/c I think she will end up driving herself crazy worrying about what ppl think/say/do. In real life, we all have ppl that have something negative to say about the way we live our life but if we focused on that, we’d be in a terrible position b/c ppl always have something to say about something..

• DoNotDeleteMe

So our National Anthem is not about patriotism and love for one’s country any longer? It has been reduced to a freak show of minimally talented individuals vying for the top rendition spot? The sad thing about the high school talent show she put on today is that it made BeLance’ Armstrong look even worse in my eyes and mind. This proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that her inauguration performance then and now was to prove something about herself. It had nothing to do with national pride in one’s country. Pathetic wench! :cry:

THAT KIND OF DEEP.

:hahaha: I STILL laugh at that pic of you and her. I can see the “deep” in your eyes!

But I got my ways..I bought lashes, dont need them at all, but Bey wears that kind..they so pretty in the pkg.. :no: .. LOL!

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

Caramel im in Alabama i left you a message in the last post :coffee:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

:dead: Lawd take me NOW! U ain’t hold nothing back!!

• Who Dat

See? My Mariah has a song to go with every situation…. :love:

Bey’s situation:

I’m the press conference, you’re a conversation……

Why you so obsessed with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeh?

:listen:

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

Thanks yall.. It’s hard to see a 2yr old suffer..Please thank God for good health and healthy kids :hug:

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

Hey Sandra!

I just wanna see her coochie pop and crawl all over the stage. She can stfu about her using a pre recorded track, because she always have done that and will continue to do so. You can’t believe everything that these artists say or do. And I know damn well Beyonce was lying. Alot of my faves lie especially my girl Brandy.. So………

• OutsidetheBox

I saw a clip of her HBO film ..seems she addresses a little bit of that. She said it hurts her feelings but .. :shrug: I think she got some good foundation. :)

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

What part of AL? I am in AL…

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

DoNotDeleteMe says:

:applause:

• GellySammich

MAAAAAN that’s the biggest smile I ever had on in my LIFE! I mean ear to ear grin. ask me why I stopped drinking coke at restaurants. J did a Pepsi commercial. with Rickey Martin. wasn’t even released here :eek:

100% usa made! says:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

Lawd take me NOW! U ain’t hold nothing back!!

:hahaha: :crying:

• OutsidetheBox

Yes cause she cares about how she looks in your eyes. You called her baby “devil’s spawn.” Let somebody hold your nutts. Bey aint thanking bout em.

Nakeya_j says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You know a bish be trying to be shyt all day long :rofl:
    @Marquez, you done called me Ms. Celie….I’m bouts to get my razor nucca….after I get yo drank :hahaha:

• OutsidetheBox

I’m the press conference, you’re a conversation……

Why you so obsessed with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeh?

That Mariah. Upstaging even when she aint trying! :lol:

• 100% usa made!

I wonder if this was all planned out from the very begining to garner more attention…. :thinking: maybe not – that would’ve taken some serious planning

• Who Dat

Pathetic wench!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    This word has negative slave connotation.

:no:

A bed wench was the black slave girl that massa would :hump:

A baby my :heart: hurts :pray: :pray:

*********************************

LOL IDK about that but we have service men and woman are are 1% of the population who put lives on the line for the other 99% that may feel some kinda way about your statemtn..

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

Amen!!! @DonotDeleteMe

• OutsidetheBox

Sammich, I’m ova here crying. Them :eek: eyes set that declaration off.

:rofl: :rofl:

• Anna

luVn_liFe… says:

~~~~~~~~~
    It adds up fast.

• robin

All she had to say was “today I will be performing Karaoke to the NA” and it would have been all good, Instead, we received hand waving, ear plug dramatically being removed and a fashion statement. However, I am over it and ready to keep it moving. I honestly wish her well on Sunday.

• Who Dat

That Mariah. Upstaging even when she aint trying!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    MIMI :yahoo:

• YOUR NAME HERE!

I’m HONGAREEEEEE!

• GellySammich

:hahaha: I own my crazy OTBey. She hasn’t been on my mind too much since my baby got here but she also hasn’t done shyt :shrug:

• luVn_liFe…

Okay Just skimmed thru the Culliver post,”THANKS ROSES” and noone can confirm its really him . .
    then i stumbled ON THIS :rofl: –>ALBoy says:

Mzd im out here working selling pre baby powdered blouses to big guhls…. Summer is coming #hustlehard

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

:peace: yall.. i gotta go ride by my ex house and see if any unrecognizable cars in the yard… dueces

• marquez269

Im glad bey got thick skin cuz yall comments wulda drove me to the crack pipe too! cues Whitney :kona:

• 100% usa made!

Mariah is a Darling!!! Can’t dance a lick, but can sing her azz off!!!

• YOUR NAME HERE!

There is this dude that I wanna fugg but I aint had new peen in a long time. I hope my pucci don’t reject him!

• Sam

Serious question

Now I’m not on otb level when it come to bey, but the hate and disgust you guys show for this woman is unbelievable. If she is talentless and reduce to a “high school talent show” are you mad cause you can’t millions off of your talentless life? Are you mad cause you can’t make millions off your “shower” singing I mean seriously.

I;m gone bye yall

• Sam

gyp go to hell kay :rofl: :rofl:

bye yall

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

I was just playing.. Please dont take me seriously. I gotta laugh to keep from crying. :huh:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

Caramel birmingham where you :coffee:

• Who Dat

I’m HONGAREEEEEE!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Me too sis. Go make us some of them vegan meals Rosa Parks had back in 1958…but put some meat in mines. Two meats if you can.

Thanks.

• luVn_liFe…

@AnnA Mhh Hmmm and it was mostly nonsense that ION even want/Need Oh well my son will eat it

• twerkthat

@ caramel just get back with that boy already :nana:

Girl you perfect for this place :rofl: :rofl:

• http://youtu.be/vbfqg0RPm4w Breezy

———————————-

:rofl: logged in for this

• YOUR NAME HERE!

aint nothing but some ground turkey and tofu in this house so if you want a double dose of that…here goes nothing!

• luVn_liFe…

Two meats if you can.
    :lol: LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

MaRQueZ :wave: Hey hows it GOING?

• OutsidetheBox

Its just women being girls. :lol: Dont mind us.

• 100% usa made!

This blog is having a little “Afternoon Delight” I see :popcorn: *young one’s won’t understand that reference*

• luVn_liFe…

100% ur CAT IS Scaring me! :eek:

• OutsidetheBox

Bye Sam. GET OUT. :lol: :bye: Starting chit and Im by myself with this unabashed, unreasonable, personally offended hate.

• OutsidetheBox

Girl gone. :lol: You good with us.

• Who Dat

@AlBoy you in Big Ham? Why I aint know that?

Imma be in Homewood for a night the weekend of March 15th. Then down to the kuntree (Marengo County…the swamp). Wit my peepah (Queen voice)

. Two meats if you can

:hahaha: :heart:

• MsOnederful

INTENSE GET IN HERE ALREADY~~~~I WANNA SEE YOUR FONT ABOUT THIS :coffee:

@ twerk.. for some reason he thank I’m crazy.. :lol:

• DoNotDeleteMe

_________________________

Obviously she does. She wants to be this beloved international star. One thing: her 15 minute star is fading (or has faded)

I have never said or thought that about Green Lantern. She is a beautiful little girl. Take that ish back to those illuminati videos on YouTube because that has nothing to do with what I posted.

You need to get off of Bey’s nuts and stop living inside your head believing that the day that “meet” her she will endear herself to you. You will look as pathetic as Superhead did when Ja Rule walked past her after she had finished sucking him and his crew off.

OTB, I really enjoy your posts for the most part. However, you seriously need to chill with the overSTAN Bey stuff. It is old and you are just blah to me right now. You are officially on ignore because you add nothing to these discussions anyway.

…now go on and spazz out. I won’t read it anyway (but I bet you read this and have e-hurt feelings!)

#POOF…POW…BE GONE! (I bet you did not know I could go so hard, huh?).

• Betamax82

I think Caramel has taken Keesh’s spot :lol: come to think where is Keesh :shrug:

Breezy :)

• OutsidetheBox

“Afternoon Delight” :lol: Woo woo woo.

• http://www.amazon.com/gotta-make-Heaven-going-thru/product-reviews/1448656729/ref=sr_1_1_cm_cr_acr_t iscream

Is this the full press conference? I can’t believe she answered questions on this. I can’t wait to see this.

• YOUR NAME HERE!

I told yall Keesh is on the sisterhood as Domonique…DUH!

luVn_liFe… says:

100% ur CAT IS Scaring me! Really??

Cause you know I’m wearing a snakeskin coat in this here pic. How can a cat wearing a snakeskin coat be scary :rofl:

• Tyler Perry’s BRENDEN: Based On The Novel “Push” By Sapphire

Ok…So they have the full vid on another site…To sing and then ask any questions??? :biggrin: Ok…I see what it is…Shes not phazed by this…Good for her…Im startin to really like this woman….She keep throwing shade like that,,,Shes gone replace T-Baby in my top 3 :yes: For now tho,,,Its still so very cold in the D :yes:

• luVn_liFe…

Well OhK
    ANGRY MUCH :kona:

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

Uh Oh! :kona: I’m outtie!

• OutsidetheBox

I bet you did not know I could go so hard, huh?
    _______________________________________________

:facepalm: :rofl: :rofl: Tis okay you live to try again another day.

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Dayum. Okay. Bish is hongry. I will eat anything right now (HUSH @GOAT)

I been missing Keesh! I hope Killah aint switch out on hurr. :eek:

Caramel Cutie says:

@ twerk.. for some reason he thank I’m crazy..

:rofl: u crazy but in a good way :yes:

• West Coast Chick

:rofl: :rofl: I wasnt gonna comment, but Sandra, you slay every single time- too damn funny

she sound exactly the same as she did on the pre-recorded track..minus the hiccups from the microphone. Bey ALWAYS does a great performance

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

Who dat ok do you :crying:

• GellySammich

poof pow be gone :hahaha: going hard :lol: yall trip me out sometimes

• OutsidetheBox

I wish I cared enough to google search..the only posts @DoNotDeletMe shows up on *giggles like a school girl*

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

I told yall Keesh is on the sisterhood as Domonique…DUH!

FOR REAL!! I watched four episodes last night On Demand. Tara has me baffled. Why does her husband have those scratches all over his face? Is she beating his azz or what? And why did Dominique pawn her wedding ring when she was holding a Birkin Bag? I have so many questions…..

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

Caraml what part of Al you in?

• YOUR NAME HERE!

All Beyonce posts for $1231512351632.00 Alex!

poof pow be gone

:hahaha: I was doing matrix movements at that point..in my chair
    —> :woohoo:

• twerkthat

ok what nah..what just happened and what i miss :scared:

• MsOnederful

:popcorn: LOL OTB and Donotdeleteme… although do not tried to read OTB it was not really a read :coffee: Just a long drawn out paragrah *Flips hair and hops into car*

• 100% usa made!

#POOF…POW…BE GONE! (I bet you did not know I could go so hard, huh?).

Say what now??? :blink: catfish much??

• MsOnederful

paragraph*

• YOUR NAME HERE!

100% I’m just kidding about that being Keesh…I think.

I noticed that purse thing too. Tara’s husband teef bothers me! There is so much that annoys me about that show. But I love Ivy’s husband!

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

mobile. do ppl call you big al? my friend and I dated a guy named big al (not at the same time). I had him first then she got w/him after me but we didn’t know b/c he went to a different school than us. :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

:lol: :lol: I think I read too fast..I cant really get the zaps and zings when im flying thru it. Apologies.

• GellySammich

you ain’t skip not a zap or zing :no:

• twerkthat

#POOF…POW…BE GONE!<——this is back :think: is this what kids are saying these days hmph I didn't know :smack: late again

• Who Dat

Who dat ok do you
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I aint looking forward to the weekend in the woods.

Other than the likka house.

CHURCH HOUSE GIN HOUSE <<< looking forward to the Gin House chile

:yes:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

@ DoNotDeleteMe and OutsidetheBox. Please don’t let me get my :ban: stamp out. Take your beef to Twitter or Facebook. Not here :nono:

• OutsidetheBox

Serious talk, have I given the impression that if I met her it wouldnt be a “show”? Like what the fukk you expect besides saying, “hello and I’m a fan.” *bey stank face* Bish piss and chit just like me.

This is not for DootDeleteMe because it doesnt read my font anyway..but for ppls whose opines matter to me..?

• https://twitter.com/Mizz_Dallas mizzdallas

:rofl: ……… It’s NOT that serious!

• GellySammich

o.
    k.
    :peace:

• OutsidetheBox

Do what you need to do @Sandra. I’m out yall. Enjoy the super bowl. :)

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

I am REALLY perplexed at why this chick “singing” :hahaha: is being blown so far out of proportion??? I mean dayum…her publicity folks be workin OVERTIMEEEEEE to keep this heffa in tha news.
    Wish that dayum show would come and go already..sheesh!
    She’s not even a singer..she’s an (wait for it)
    ETERTAINER!!!

Not takin away from her with that…cuz she DOES entertain very well. But I mean dayum!! :rollseyes:

• Who Dat

@OTB :no: you gotta stay babes.

Dont dew it…reconsider; read some liter-ature on the subject…You sure? FUGG it. You know we got your back like chiro-practic :yahoo:

I rides for OTB. And Yso too if she was here (Olive Juice)

• Who Dat

Even though we got differences…still loves me some OTB.

And I am a Mimi fan. I am like the cheese. I stand alone.

Bye hun. Its the 05 to the six hour. I am out too. :steer:

• 100% usa made!

@ GYP….Pastor B’s teef (Tara’s Husband) bothers me too. I really think she is throwin blows to his face. Maybe he went to the same dentist that F’d up Consequences’s horse teeth on LH&HNY.

I like Ivy & her husband too. When my Mom saw Ivy’s Mom, she was like “See, that’s a Church Momma right there” :laugh:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

marquez269 says: … anyway in other news celie(diva) fetch me a cold drink
    ________________________________
    Divurrr…do u see this?? I’d spit in it iffen I wuz u!

• OutsidetheBox

@Dub This selectivity gets old. I still aint forgave Sandra for letting @RJK8 call my children everythang except children of God so at this point, it truly is an IDGAF situation.

Maybe I’ll get a promo if I aint hanging out here? :lol: :peace: And I aint got nothing but love for you Dubby! :bye:

OTB don’t leave…..it’s not that serious, Kanye :shrugs: that off

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

@OTB :kiss: iffen u leave who imma tease about Beyonce??
    :wail:

Annddd…where is Milkayyy? Me gots a bone to pick wiff HER :waiting:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Here’s the full link to the Beyonce questions and answers session.

• 100% usa made!

I’m tired of folks e-dying and catching bronchitis on this blog!!! Soon as folks start enjoying the regulars AGAIN, folks be e-dying and newbies start poppin up and I gotta read some newbie font! Enough is Enough!! Let me get out my e-feelings, shoot!

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

Drops mic-poot broccoli bishes :rofl: any questions?!?!

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

This is not the place for people with a chip on their shoulders. Your subliminal commenting has not gone unnoticed. But like you said, it’s not that serious. Take care. :bye:

• West Coast Chick

why do people say Beyonce’s star is “fading”?? do faded stars perform at superbowls or inaugurations now days? or rcv 50 million $ deals?? More than likely, NOT :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRsEXGXLlYM&feature=fvsr ALBoy

Caramel no they dont call me big al…..
    Good Richard is what that call me :coffee:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

Ppl just hate when other ppl’s lives seem perfect compared to theirs. This woman has done nothing to no one, at least on here but heyyyy…

• http://myspace.com/afiya00 Afiya

So she really does have something to prove huh :rolleyes: that she’s becoming ANNOYING! :facepalm:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

Thanks for the clip Sandra..I just watched it and ummm..
    :eek: :rollseyes: :rofl:

Her hair was laid :shrugs: that’s all I got and her dress was banging

• West Coast Chick

:lol: any questions? :lol:

• West Coast Chick

RAY LEWIS

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

Nah y’all niccas went on & on about the shiat Ike it MEANT she couldn’t sing as if y’all didn’t remember the press ran the shiat like it mattered or made a difference, so she shut y’all all the hell up, me as long as yak had that to critique & go on about y’all arses were happy & tickled pink, now she should go away ‘& shut up, every thing she do y’all eyes are watching, so go sit down somewhere & stop watching her then I’ll be convinced you’re not a Stan disguised as a hater cause that sho is what the hell it looks like, bipolar haters you don’t obsess over shiat you don’t like or can’t stand you avoid it

• https://twitter.com/I_Am_Durty iAmChan

Dayum I miss everythang when I wanna take a break.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

:waves: San

See that’s sumthin I don’t get. It’s like people MUST love Beyonce…or there is something wrong with them..they are haters..they are jealous because of her looks/money/lifestyle. Really??

I don’t worship at the Beyonce altar. I don’t consider myself a hater. She’s just not the 2nd coming of Christ to ME.

I also don’t like cats. I think some are pretty/exotic looking whatever…but I’m not a “cat person.” Does that mean I’m jealous because I can’t use a litter box like them? Or lick myself like them? Or meow like them??

I simply do not get why folks want to be afforded the right to LIKE/LOVEEEEE Beyonce…but won’t afford others the right NOT to do likewise.

*noisly drops mic*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

JenEEE :happy:
    She did look very purdy. I think she needs to work on speaking in public more. She was nervous…sure…but as SHE said…15 years in the business…you should be more adept at answering ?’s.

Did only Black reporters ask her ?’s tho? I watched..then skimmed to the end so I could be wrong.

:buttshake: so folks won’t say I’m jealous I can’t shake…

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

Beyonce biggest Stan fan reporting for duty!!

Roll call, no need intense is present I can represent for all quadrillion of us :rofl:

@mzwhang :cosign:

@intense I’m use to your font being in all caps I had to do a double take :lol:

• FuturedocDonte

This is why I fuggs with beyotche. :yes:

“I lip synch. Who gon check me bew? :coffee:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

:hi: mzwhang I think its more of the ppl tht really seem like they hate someone they don’t know, thts the puzzling thing. Yea she got on my nerves at one point too whn all I heard was her on the radio but not to the point where I bash her every move. Thts that cray ish.

• FuturedocDonte

Beyonce biggest Stan fan reporting for duty!!

Roll call, no need intense is present I can represent for all quadrillion of us
    ——
    We need u to remain loud and proud for the stans. Where dem caps at guhl

• INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST

Girl on the treadmill posting from my phone, it’s that serious!! Trying to jog & blog & not die!! As you can see I’m beyonce training :rofl:

• FuturedocDonte

——
    :dead:

• flyqtnva

I logged in to say…lmao! Who approved this? I mean really who? Somebody call Matthew!!! Stat!

• Miss Mainey

:haha: To the Bey Haters. :applause: job well done.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

@San gotcha! :thumbsup:

@FayFay..iffen ur out thurr…I’m doin GREAT on my 100oz of H20 daily…but boyyyyyyyyyy I stay tinklin!

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

Lol hating is still very much ALIVE on this here blog.

• Smonae80

Damn what I miss :wtf:

:waves: Mzwhang
    Wit Bey there’s a diff type of hate like men & women be bitter. If u don’t like her ok, but some fools be writing blogs & taking this ish personal (obsessed). Its a blog & everyone has diff opinions :shrugs:
    I like Beyonce & don’t care who don’t.

Don’t leave OTB :no: just ignore delusional font

• DoNotDeleteMe

Sandra,

I don’t have a twitter…but I hear you. I just get tired of the ad hominem attacks. My intention is to post my opinion and just enjoy the camraderie. I ignore OTB most days and I’ll just be sure to ignore him/her from now on. My apologies!

• MsOnederful

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

WELP THIS ABOUT SUMS IT UP! I THINK :coffee:

Whang she need to do like Magic Johnson, and invest in some speech classes :tea: But Bey has always sounded well singing live, But slaying :nono: nah her voice is weak to me. She sings her songs well :shrugs: and she is a great entertainer but oh my damn :shrugs: very overrated << far as the singing, Great entertainer :thumbsup: Now can she please just go away for 5 years :tea: please and thanks!

• Milky

Wow

Milky :waves:

• http://myspace.com/afiya00 Afiya

“Any questions?” ~ Beyonce

• Milky

:hi: @jenie what they do to my otb? #cookincantgoupandread

• Milky

:hi: @jenie what they do to my otb? #cookincantgoupandread

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

I love it when Beyonce Stans come here — knowing this is enemy territory — and still be civil and polite. :yes:

Beyonce overload :shank: this crap was on world news @ Milky you know OTB goes hard for Bey :thinking: I think she straight though

• Ni ni

sandra I saw a beyonce pic online you used a few yrs ago and it was captioned why are my fans dumber than me. Id like to use that as my gravi eventually. It was hilarious.

• 100% usa made!

I swear Bey must give off some kinda drug or virus or something – cause folks be getting seriously passionate on her posts!!! Love her or Hate her – she done got a poster banned this week and one who has left on their own accord. Beyonce Fever must be stopped!

100 if she could just go away for 5 years and let folks miss her then :tea:
    it would get better

• http://myspace.com/afiya00 Afiya

One thing I notice y’all pretty much stay on topic when it comes to Lady B…whether you hate her or love her, you gots lots to say… :hahaha:

Beyonce #winning :D

• 100% usa made!

Now you know it ain’t no way Bey is gonna sit out no 5 years and pass the torch to someone else. Not that I disagree with you, cause like I said earlier, there are a number of people that I want to miss for a LLLOOOONNNGGG time and Bey is included. Bey is like trying to repair Bad Credit, you think you took care and got everything off your credit report and some random azz thing just won’t go away, and keeps dropping your score.

• Bella770

I think my biggest problem with Beyonce is that she tries too hard to be perfect. Just like the time she took that hard ass tumble down the stairs then her and her people did whatever they could at the time to have it removed from the internet. And to insult folks intelligence by saying “the fabric folded”. And some dumb asses actually believe that just because its Beyonce but let that have been Mary Sue Nobody then…..well you know………But its King Beesus so the normal rules don’t apply.

• Smonae80

Sandra because we :heart: u

:waves: Jenie she can’t take 5 off because we need another album & tour

• http://twitter.com/SayItaIntSoJoe8 Atypical

The inauguration happened what, two weeks ago and ya’ll are still talking about it. That’s some bawse sh&!, sorry. .@sandrarose I see you with all Beyonce post…Are you excited about her super bowl performance? #seriousquestion

• http://twitter.com/SayItaIntSoJoe8 Atypical

Ive never heard her say she thinks shes perfect. As a matter of fact she always talks about HOW flawed she is. Ion care if her stomach folded 10 times or if her child came out of her vagina and im a fan..I just like her music..For people who dont care some of ya’ll do care. ..#ijs

• RegyBery

But Beyonce should be credited for not whipping her lacefront back and forth and crawling across the stage on her back during the press conference. <—- omg Sandra this is the shade I love!!!!! Bwahahahahahahaha…even tho I lowkey stan for bey, I do believe she is a witch and we r under her spell :tea:

• imsojazzy