Kanye West Throws Another Tantrum On Stage (Video)

Kanye West tantrum

The blogosphere is once again buzzing about yet another Kanye West meltdown onstage Sunday. During a live performance of his 2006 hit record “Touch The Sky” at London’s Hammersmith Apollo Theater, Kanye screamed like a banshee in heat before throwing down his mic and sulking off the stage.

As the crowd slowly recovered from the shock, murmurs of “What the hell is wrong with this guy?” and “What the hell just happened?” swept through the audience.

But that’s not all. Kanye screamed on an unfortunate roadie who attempted to remove one of his masks he had placed on a microphone stand. Kanye changed into various face masks during the concert, including a Yeti mask, a “bauble-covered mask, and a leather “butcher” mask, according to The London Evening Standard.

Click the image above to watch the video in a new window.

• Betamax82

Whatchu cryin bout now Ye

• luVn_liFe…

Kanye is ANGRY that People REALLY ARENT Tking his A.s.s Serious anymore,Not that they wer 2BegiN wit . .
    Certainly NOT after impregnating someone elses wife :eek:
    and 3/4 of a PRON StarrAh

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

It’s just Kanye being Kanye. He has a male period every 3 months or so.

He prolly ok now.

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

Bi-polar much Ye? :coffee:

• EB

Pregnancy hormones can be a b!tch :coffee:

• Gigi26

:no: My nigga really screamed for a good min then did a “Randy Watson” and peaced out… :rofl:

• goat76

LMAO!! That naggra still mad that Kim K is wearing his black leather jeans.

• LadieLeo

Jesus be a rx mood stablilizer :tea:

Did the dude just say Ray J’s back :blink:

• lashellebelle

Gigi26 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :rofl: :rofl: @ Randy Watson

• goat76

Gigi26 says:

———————
    Shat had me :rofl: too

• Gigi26

Kanye had a bad batch of somethin :no:

• http://Www.yallaintchit.com Man, I just don’t care™

@SANDRA
    “…Kanye screamed like a banshee in heat…”

So he sounded like Rihanna? :think:

Gigi26 says:

Kanye had a bad batch of somethin

***********************
    Martin told yall bout that ooohhhwwwweee folk ain’t wanna listen

• LadieLeo

“…Kanye screamed like a banshee in heat
    **********************
    I love that show Banshee on Skinemax…ain’t nobody watching that?

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

LadieLeo says:

Jesus be a rx mood stablilizer

Did the dude just say Ray J’s back
    —————
    :hahaha: I thought I was hearing things when I heard that! :rofl:

• Ty

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

It’s just Kanye being Kanye. He has a male period every 3 months or so.

He prolly ok now.
    I was thinking yeast or something from wearing that tight azz leather in the summer time :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/embed/ghrDIQ-K8mg Bedazzled His Razzle

LadieLeo says:

Jesus be a rx mood stablilizer

Did the dude just say Ray J’s back
    ———-
    he did…..

• Gigi26

Martin told yall bout that ooohhhwwwweee folk ain’t wanna listen
    ————————–
    That shyt would’ve killed me :dead: if he would’ve screamed “SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!” :rofl:

I can’t do nothing but :hahaha: at Kanye’s antics now

• Nakeya_j

Jesus be a rx mood stablilizer
    —–
    Jesus also be a belt for a good old fashion woopin. Because that is what his behind needs.

• LadieLeo

See this why I only drank cause I ain’t running down the road in no hot suits or screamin on stage at karoke…these folk in these Molly’s and ish :no:

• Ty

LadieLeo says:

Jesus be a rx mood stablilizer

Did the dude just say Ray J’s back
    Say what now :shrug: The video is blocked what did he say about the One Wish Wonder :popcorn:

Yall think he needs lil Flip Flop to help him get Sahara wet :crying:

“Any way u can Ray” :rofl:

Nakeya_j says:

Jesus be a rx mood stablilizer
    —–

**********************
    Well Dr. West gone so we just gonna have to medicate that fool.

• http://www.youtube.com/embed/ghrDIQ-K8mg Bedazzled His Razzle

he looked like this -> :eek: when he was crouching and screaming :rofl:

• WUT U TALKIN BOUT?!

LadieLeo says:

Gigi26 says:

Kanye had a bad batch of somethin

***********************
    Martin told yall bout that ooohhhwwwweee folk ain’t wanna listen
    ————————-
    Yo azz almost got me fired right then! I ain’t fukin with you no :cuss: moe!!!

• Milky

Gigi26 says:
    Kanye had a bad batch of somethin
    ________________________________
    kumtrashian maybe???

• NaijaGal

=======================
    :rofl: :rofl:

• NaijaGal

he’s like the boy who cried wolf…after the 3rd one nobody has any fcuks to give…I want him to renounce his citizenship and move to the Arctic

• Nakeya_j

Kanye had a bad batch of somethin
    ——
    Somebody better tell him crack is wack

• OutsidetheBox

*Future voice* ..took a sip of her Persian Tea and he aint been right ever since.. :no: :koolaid:

Imma pray for ‘Ye.

• Ty

I was shocked this fool came for Bey and Jay in his last rant/BF. I think he is salty that Jay is going on tour with JT :shrug:

Now his panties are in a bunch and he feels some kind of way :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/embed/ghrDIQ-K8mg Bedazzled His Razzle

:cuss:
    ^^^Kanye :lol:

• Nakeya_j

—-
    He acts like a spoiled little kid. Someone needs to check him. And quick. My 5 year old knows better than to act like that. smh.

WUT U TALKIN BOUT?! says:

LadieLeo says:

Gigi26 says:

Kanye had a bad batch of somethin

***********************
    Martin told yall bout that ooohhhwwwweee folk ain’t wanna listen
    ————————-
    Yo azz almost got me fired right then! I ain’t fukin with you no moe!!!

*******************************

I ain’t say nothing….nothing but the truth :tea: he that different type of cray cray

• Ty

NaijaGal says:

________
    well their leather will always be in season :coffee:

• LadieLeo

OTB – do you come to Jax for Funk Fest?

Kanye had a bad batch of somethin

:eek: :rofl:

• Nakeya_j

Jesus be a mini van filled with seats for this fool to have.

• http://www.youtube.com/embed/ghrDIQ-K8mg Bedazzled His Razzle

I’m shocked JT agreed to go on tour with Sean Carter. You’d think he’d be like nah bruh…but they both want to be relevant musically.

• NaijaGal

He acts like a spoiled little kid
    =====================
    dude’s been in the game for a minute…we’re all over him and his tantrums…he was a ass before his momma passed so bitch is in his dna

Ty says:

NaijaGal says:

________
    well their leather will always be in season
    *******************
    clearly he ont care bout no seasons… :tea:

• http://www.philly.com/ J Said it!

Kanye my brother rebuke those demons.. tell them demons to leave!!!!

Jax for Funk Fest?

Not in forever. :no: I should tho. I am re-claiming my bad bitch status. :huh:

Are you in the fray?

• http://www.twitter.com/kabyeyou KABYEYOU

there we go, i asked about this earlier lol

Jax for Funk Fest?

Not in forever. I should tho. I am re-claiming my bad bitch status.

Are you in the fray?

*************************
    I’ve went the last 4 years…..I can’t wait…Salt N Pepa’s here and we’re in effect want you to push it bet cooling by day then at night working up a sweat :buttshake:

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

J Said it! says:

Kanye my brother rebuke those demons.. tell them demons to leave!!!!
    **************

too late.. they already got to him.. :tape:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_gGqaUA78I datsmdubya2u

He must’ve got those test results back..

Positive for Chlamydia

Fuggin dryazzz puzzay does make a man more susceptible to getting and/all STDs

• OutsidetheBox

but they both want to be relevant musically.

:lol: :lol: But..but the internet has been begging for JT to make music. I dont see whats so bad about the co-op.

Rap fans aint gonna buy out a venue…JTs fans are “older” now…put those two fan groups together for an eclectic mix of grown and sexy.

• http://www.youtube.com/embed/ghrDIQ-K8mg Bedazzled His Razzle

So I started the video from the begining because I love that song…. that nigra has a converted straight jacket on….

:eek:

datsmdubya2u says:

He must’ve got those test results back..

Positive for Chlamydia

Fuggin dryazzz puzzay does make a man more susceptible to getting and/all STDs

***********************
    he ain’t got nothing from Kim…he ain’t bit touched that broad. he does not like girls nope not at all :tea:

Salt N Pepa’s

W e R d :buttshake: :listen: I make have to mosey on over! Who else is in the line up?

Maybe I can catch me one of them dope toys in jville to sponsor my weekend. :thinking:

• http://www.philly.com/ J Said it!

@Caramel cutie.. Ima pray for him

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_gGqaUA78I datsmdubya2u

LadieLeo says:

datsmdubya2u says:

He must’ve got those test results back..

Positive for Chlamydia

Fuggin dryazzz puzzay does make a man more susceptible to getting and/all STDs

***********************

______________________________________

You know what? This is true…who she pregnant by then :thinking:

• http://www.youtube.com/embed/ghrDIQ-K8mg Bedazzled His Razzle

but they both want to be relevant musically.

———
    While I see your point, I think most of the ticket buyers will be for JT. I’d spend money to see JT if it were him alone. Hell if it were him and Timbaland or Pharelle….but not this joka… I guess I really dont care for Sean is why I’m shocked JT agreed to it. meh

• MissHarlem

Kanye the chit is gettin old mkay have a stadium

• Ty

J Said it! says:

Kanye my brother rebuke those demons.. tell them demons to leave!!!!
    too late he is knee deep in the shyt :nono:

• Diva

Kanye always acts like a biotch!

Salt N Pepa’s

W e R d I make have to mosey on over! Who else is in the line up?

Maybe I can catch me one of them dope toys in jville to sponsor my weekend.

****************************************
    Jill Scott, Lisa Lisa, Kem

he does not like girls nope not at all

He totally likes girls. :tea: He cant pick ‘em to save his life tho. And good picks catch wind..Alexis. He needs to start looking for his mama in women.

datsmdubya2u says:

LadieLeo says:

datsmdubya2u says:

He must’ve got those test results back..

Positive for Chlamydia

Fuggin dryazzz puzzay does make a man more susceptible to getting and/all STDs

***********************

______________________________________

You know what? This is true…who she pregnant by then
    *************************************************
    turkey baster filled with Ye… :tea:

• Nakeya_j

—-
    We can kindly add him to the list of ppl that I would not care if we heard from again. :tea:

• Diva

Why ya’ll let me sober up? Let’s kick off round 2 of this :party: *passes out patron tequilla shots to everyone in the room*

he does not like girls nope not at all

He totally likes girls. He cant pick ‘em to save his life tho. And good picks catch wind..Alexis. He needs to start looking for his mama in women.

***************************************
    so they can wear each other clothes?

• Nakeya_j

too late.. they already got to him..
    —-
    And has had him for sometime now. :tea:

Diva says:

Why ya’ll let me sober up? Let’s kick off round 2 of this *passes out patron tequilla shots to everyone in the room*

******************
    Clearly I don’t need to mess with Pat or Ron or 1800 but I don’t learn

• OutsidetheBox

:lol: JayZ prolly has more ticket buying fans (read: white folks) than JT at this point. Jay Z has an impressive catalog; you dont like any of his music???

Is it because he is married to Bey? Or something else with Jay? :thinking: @Razz

• Diva

LadieLeo says:

Diva says:

******************
    Clearly I don’t need to mess with Pat or Ron or 1800 but I don’t learn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You are today though…we ALL taking these here shots!!!!! bottoms up

• OutsidetheBox

Jilly from Philly. :love: I’m so there.

Diva says:

LadieLeo says:

Diva says:

******************
    Clearly I don’t need to mess with Pat or Ron or 1800 but I don’t learn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You are today though…we ALL taking these here shots!!!!! bottoms up

**********************
    Pass it on….hell give me 4

Imma go see Kendrick Lamar tonight. :butshake: :smoke:

• Anna

MissHarlem says:

Kanye the chit is gettin old mkay have a stadium

~~~~~~~
    Kim better be happy she is married. I don’t care how long you know someone, until you date them, you don’t know everything. Kim will end up w/2 kids. Kayne is going to drive her nuts, when the baby gets here.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_gGqaUA78I datsmdubya2u

SOS Band
    Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

J Said it! says:

@Caramel cutie.. Ima pray for him
    *******

He needs it. His soul is in a battle.

• OutsidetheBox

so they can wear each other clothes?

:lol: If he was Scottish would yall get off him about the kilt :lol:

• Ty

I love Jay’s music its all refurbished from Big, Pac, Nas and Jaz :thumbsup: His entire catalog sounds like a remix with new tracks of course :listen:

• Diva

LadieLeo says:

Diva says:

LadieLeo says:

Diva says:

******************
    Clearly I don’t need to mess with Pat or Ron or 1800 but I don’t learn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You are today though…we ALL taking these here shots!!!!! bottoms up

**********************
    Pass it on….hell give me 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Now you are talking Diva’s language!!!! :thumbsup:

• Nakeya_j

He needs it. His soul is in a battle.
    —-
    I honestly think he lost. smh.

• OutsidetheBox

IGo wanted to wear a kilt and all we saw was e-panties and shouts of refined gentlemen. :lol:

• http://gravatar.com/caramelcutie Caramel Cutie

Nakeya_j says:

too late.. they already got to him..
    —-
    And has had him for sometime now.
    ****
    indeed :tea: :tea:

• OutsidetheBox

I love Jay’s music its all refurbished from Big, Pac, Nas and Jaz His entire catalog sounds like a remix with new tracks of course
    ________________________

@Ty. :hahaha: Ha! If only that werent pretty much ALL music…even old ass chit.

He has sampled like any other artist Nas, Big included but he definitely has original music and has been sampled himself numerous times!

datsmdubya2u says:

when they break up i see a nasty custody battle

*************************
    Kim gonna pack that lil baby up in a I :heart: My Daddy onesie, pack up his designer luggage and drop him off. Then she’ll be back with a new show with a tag line about her failed married and loss of her child.

• Milky

Pass it on….hell give me 4
    ————————
    :cosign:

• Ty

datsmdubya2u says:

when they break up i see a nasty custody battle
    :cosign:

*grabs drank from Diva* :danban:

• ohpretty1

I’m speechless. Kanye really needs some couch time. His antics are becoming worse as he gets older.

• OutsidetheBox

Kim gonna pack that lil baby up in a I My Daddy onesie, pack up his designer luggage and drop him off. Then she’ll be back with a new show with a tag line about her failed married and loss of her child.

I swear the only ppl who buy that chit tryna convince the worl’ their kid IS loved by the absent parent.. :ghost:

• MissHarlem

:peace: yall have a good one

• OutsidetheBox

Miss New Yawk. :bye: *punches clock* Me too. :bye: everybody.

• ohpretty1