Jon Hamm wishes we would stop staring at his junk

Jon Hamm

Actor Jon Hamm covers this month’s issue of Rolling Stone magazine. The well-endowed “Mad Men” star is a bit defensive about his impressive member that has launched Internet memes.

When asked about his predilection for walking around without underwear, he snapped: “They’re called ‘privates’ for a reason. I’m wearing pants, for f*ck’s sake. Lay off.”

From Holly Scoop:

When asked if he was aware of his Internet meme-status penis, Hamm replies, “Yeah, I’m familiar.”

“Most of it’s tongue-in-cheek, but it is a little rude. It just speaks to a broader freedom that people feel like they have — a prurience,” the actor says.

As we previously reported, Hamm’s endowment has become such a hot topic that he was supposedly ordered by AMC execs to, in fact, wear underwear due to the new season’s increasingly fitted wardrobe.

“This season takes place in the 1960s, where the pants are very tight and leave little to the imagination,” a source on the show said. “Jon’s impressive anatomy is so distracting that they politely insisted on underwear.”

Hamm ends the penis chat with a cry for action, telling people enough is enough already.

“They’re called ‘privates’ for a reason. I’m wearing pants, for f*ck’s sake,” he says. “Lay off.”

• MsOnederful

CChilleeeeee

• MsOnederful

:yes: :bowdown: :shocked: is all i have..sheesh

• KrayZKat

• that_VA_thickchick

I don’t get why everyone thinks he’s so attractive. :shrugs:

SO about this Marilyn Monroe ad…this chick does NOT look like Marilyn Monroe. She too skinty! Marilyn was every bit of a thickums. The dresses that were donated to the Smithsonian were like a 16.

• that_VA_thickchick

The dack does look impressive though. :yes:

• KrayZKat

Well, Jon. I’m sure there are plenty of men who wish they have your “problem.”

• GAGIRL87

_______________________________________________________________________

I can look if I want to *smacks teeth* :rolleyes: :coffee:

• KyCakes

Oh calm down, Draper…at least you aren’t classified as having an ‘extra bellybutton’….

And welcome to a Woman’s world…we get our breasts, booty’s, vag’s talked about ALL THE DAMN TIME :cuss:

Just tell those you converse with ‘up here..my eyes are up here’ :rofl:

• GAGIRL87

Is he hard *scrunches face up*

• Such A F’n Lady

that_VA_thickchick says:

I don’t get why everyone thinks he’s so attractive.

No one is attracted to his face. :coffee:

*scrolls back up*

• BigSisterGorgeousOne

ok that’s it I am getting me some “man meat” tonight

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

I hope you ladies can see the obvious difference between the solid mass in Jon’s pants and the air in Serge Ibaka’s pants. :eyeroll:

• GAGIRL87

The dresses that were donated to the Smithsonian were like a 16.
    __________________________________________________________________

Marilyn was a 16? Never knew that I knew she was plus size though I thought she was bout a 12…

• MsOnederful

Difference noticed hun…

• KyCakes

——————————————————————–
    I def can appreciate the outline…if you will.. :yes: :thumbsup:

• anw_rootbeer

that_VA_thickchick says:

I don’t get why everyone thinks he’s so attractive.

But I think a 16 then is like a 10-12 now

• luVn_liFe…

:huh:

• GAGIRL87

@ Sandra I’m coming to Atlanta tomorrow for a business trip you wanna take me to lunch? :yawn:

• KyCakes

Lemme go get some work done before I get accused of looking at ‘an inappropriate website’ :lol:

• anw_rootbeer

12 Sandra Rose says:

NOTICED :-(

• goat76

KyCakes says:

———————–

Showl do

• NaijaGal

ion know who he is :yawn:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers

BUT he’on make me moist though :no:
    :shrug:

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

:hahaha: It ain’t private if you got it on blast suga.

• GAGIRL87

@ Naija me neither :shrugsL

• luVn_liFe…

~
    ~
    People GOT serious Jokes :lol:
    IvE Never Eva heard of this Man :shrug:
    I see him Though :blink:

• Bad Influence

aint nobody checking for that pink thing thats clearly napping on the bawlz…i see you :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

@Sandra…we ladies need an “Ah-Oooogaaa” emote. Complete with eyes that bulge out and snap back in. Cuz huntaaay…. *scrolls back up*

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

NaijaGal says:

ion know who he is :yawn:
    *****************

Me neiver. Nor have I ever heard of this particular scandal.

• luVn_liFe…

just scrolled back up to take one mo Gander . .
    He LOOKS stank

• that_VA_thickchick

Such A F’n Lady says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

I don’t get why everyone thinks he’s so attractive.

No one is attracted to his face.

*scrolls back up*
    Touche. :lol: But the Sprites DIE for this dude.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says: BUT he’on make me moist though
    __________________________

• Anna

NaijaGal says:

ion know who he is
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    That makes two of us.

• Who Dat

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Its just cause you are YT….Sprite Mens not used to folks tawking bout they packages.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

luVn_liFe… says: just scrolled back up to take one mo Gander . .
    He LOOKS stank
    You is silll-aye! :rofl:

• luVn_liFe…

FOR SerioUs

• Bad Influence

KDubz! :hug:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

NeNe Leakes is all about second chances, when it comes to her friend-turned-enemy, Kim Zolciak.

The “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star is set to re-marry her ex-husband, Gregg, and she may have an unexpected guest in attendance — her reality show nemesis.

In a new interview with In Touch magazine, the “New Normal” actress reveals that she and Zolciak buried the hatched during the recent taping of the Season 5 reunion special, which will air in three installments on Bravo beginning April 7.

“[Kim’s] invited to my wedding, and I believe she’ll come,” says Leakes, 45. “I’m extending an olive branch.”
    ___________________________________
    wowwww! :eek:

“Ah-Oooogaaa” :blink:

I once never mind :rofl:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

_______________________________________________________________________

GAGIRL87 says:

I can look if I want to *smacks teeth* :rolleyes: :coffee:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

GAGIRL87 says:

I’ll have to ask my wifey if that’s okay. :)

• FuturedocDonte

Cuz us well-endowed men get tired of folk always wanting a peek and chit :coffee:

:popcorn:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

mzwhang90210 says:

You mean like this —> :shocked:

• GAGIRL87

GAGIRL87 says:

I’ll have to ask my wifey if that’s okay.
    ________________________________________________________________

@ Sandra who said she gotta know :huh:

• that_VA_thickchick

luVn_liFe… says:

just scrolled back up to take one mo Gander . .
    He LOOKS stank
    like his junk is STUCK to his balls and smell like armpit. :lol:

• Who Dat

I’ll have to ask my wifey if that’s okay.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    *record scratch* WHO is this wifey? Where she come from? That is why some days you be hitting us with post after post rapid fire huh?

TIME TO MAKE THE DOUGHNUTS (glaze)

mzwhang90210 says:

~~~~~~~~~~
    That makes two of us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Yall ain’t gots to know who he is…just admire the DACK :rofl:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

luVn_liFe… says:

just scrolled back up to take one mo Gander . .
    He LOOKS stank

that_VA_thickchick says:

like his junk is STUCK to his balls and smell like armpit.

Jon doesn’t impress you ladies but Serge’s air peen does? :lol:

GAGIRL87 says:

I’ll have to ask my wifey if that’s okay.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sandra you gots a wife too!!!! I gots one but she an e-wife…I bet yon for realz huh?

Diva says: white man got that dack
    ______________________________
    And it’s FLACID guhl.

“Ah-Ooooooga!!” :shocked:

luVn_liFe… says:

just scrolled back up to take one mo Gander . .
    He LOOKS stank

that_VA_thickchick says:

like his junk is STUCK to his balls and smell like armpit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Nothing a good wash off couldn’t take care of :ghost:

mzwhang90210 says:

Diva says: white man got that dack
    ______________________________
    And it’s FLACID guhl.

“Ah-Ooooooga!!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    That’s what I’m saying….RIVA MONSTER when its HARD *slobbering*

• that_VA_thickchick

luVn_liFe… says:

just scrolled back up to take one mo Gander . .
    He LOOKS stank

that_VA_thickchick says:

like his junk is STUCK to his balls and smell like armpit.

Jon doesn’t impress you ladies but Serge’s air peen does?
    Why come it’s being called an air peen? I am impressed with anyone that looks thick when they are still soft. But the whole “going commando” thing makes me think it’s musty down there. Unless he used baby powder and you KNOW they’own know nathan bout no baby powder.

• Unshakable

@GAGirl – I know right? Tryna tell somebody how to act….puleez! Go find you a g-string to wear and hursh! :rofl:

• Diva

:wave: <—-church fanga up going to the truck for extra change of panties…. :rofl:

mzwhang90210 says:

Diva says: white man got that dack
    ______________________________
    And it’s FLACID guhl.

“Ah-Ooooooga!!” :shocked:

Couldn’t wait huh! :rofl:

• Unshakable

@DivaRo – Guhl, while you at it, as the Lawd to bless us wif sum chicken wangs. Pray over yo food and ask God to multiply it the way He did wif the 2 fish and 5 loaves of bread! :rofl:

• luVn_liFe…

mzwhang90210 says:

Diva says: white man got that dack
    ______________________________
    And it’s FLACID guhl.

“Ah-Ooooooga!!” <— :rofl:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

I’ll have to ask my wifey if that’s okay.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diva says:

Yes, but e-wifeys are more fun. :yes:

I’m all for a nice thick duck and ish, it’s just him :no: Maybe because of how’s he’s acting right now, he supposed to be proud of the duck. Stand tall :lol:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says: Couldn’t wait huh!
    ________________________________

And err rah..#39..u once wut? :waiting:

• MissHarlem

Chile please women deal with this chit everyday. Get use to it chump

:yes: like this cat :ashamed: but he was proud yo! :D

• that_VA_thickchick

I’ll have to ask my wifey if that’s okay.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diva says:

Yes, but e-wifeys are more fun.
    _______
    :thumbsup:
    You aint never lied…. Cause my ex of 5 years…whoo chile!

And then SON comes on straight to the point. :rofl:

• Who Dat

:wave: @Hissy.

I’m out yall. Bish on spring break til next Thursday. If I can Imma stop by… Happy Easter (slaps @DTTS in the head with a pagan egg on my way out)

:steer:

• that_VA_thickchick

Look at that Rolling Stone cover. Ya’ll can’t tell me he doesn’t look like a Twatwaffle Douchebag. :no:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

:offtopic: Who Ya Got?

Once upon a time, there was a sweet and spicy little star of a television show.

During the week of the Grammys, she met a big rapper who was nominated for a major award.

She was married and a lot older than him.

But they hooked up anyway.

Now there is tape out there documenting the very special time they spent together.

The End.

• Unshakable

@Sandra Rose – Sandrita Mae…..why are e-wifeys more fun? They can’t give you a massage or bring you French Toast with powdered suga. :think:

:huh:
    *plans the getback :pc: *

• MissHarlem

:bye: DUBB check in if ya can ya hear *southern accent*

SON boom bam bye he on one

• Diva

I’ll have to ask my wifey if that’s okay.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diva says:

Yes, but e-wifeys are more fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Who you telling? I gots the best one yet? She lubs me longggggggggggggg time!!! :buttshake:

• Anna

Diva says:

Anna says:

NaijaGal says:

ion know who he is
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    That makes two of us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Yall ain’t gots to know who he is…just admire the DACK :rofl:
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Yall know you wouldn’t look twice if you knew he slept w/LiLo, Courtney Love, or Tara Reid. :lol:

@NikkeMinxx says:

:offtopic: Who Ya Got?

Once upon a time, there was a sweet and spicy little star of a television show.

She was married and a lot older than him.

But they hooked up anyway.

The End.

:thinking:

Unshakable says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I already had my wangs *licking fangas*

• MzTisch

Dis dude ain’t even cute. He is no Matthew McConaghey or my boo Ryan Gosling or my other boo Bradley Cooper.

Anna says:

Diva says:

Anna says:

NaijaGal says:

ion know who he is
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    That makes two of us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Yall ain’t gots to know who he is…just admire the DACK
    ~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :smack: why must you divulge that info…that dack is nasty dack….*wanders if clorox can clean it up*

Matthew McConaghey :love:

• NaijaGal

my boo Ryan Gosling or my other boo Bradley Cooper.
    ====================
    see now you can’t be taking all the delectable pink toes ma’am :nono:

MzTisch says:

Dis dude ain’t even cute. He is no Matthew McConaghey
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Diva

@DTTS I’ll cut you up and spray you with lysol fugg with Matthew you hea me gal

• MzTisch

@Naija,

I’m stingy and selfish. :rofl:

• MzTisch

Diva says:

MzTisch says:

Dis dude ain’t even cute. He is no Matthew McConaghey
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ^^^^
    He just look like an ole nassy arse dude…in a good way tho.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

Diva says: @DTTS I’ll cut you up and spray you with lysol fugg with Matthew you hea me gal
    __________________________________
    Divurrrrr…u and Ditty and MzTisch best back up off MY Matthew!!!

I ain’t a killer ..but dont push me!! :shotsfired:

• MzTisch

Diva says:

MzTisch says:

Dis dude ain’t even cute. He is no Matthew McConaghey
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ^^^^^^
    And he gets better looking with age. Did you see him in Magic Mike? Da fugg? So dayum beautiful. Not fine. Beautiful.

• Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board

I’ve never heard of him nor his ‘junk’ before today :shrugs: if he didn’t want folks looking, he wouldn’t flaunt it. Simple as that. I wear satin thrust panties underneath my slacks. It cuffs, then thrust my junk upward and forward. Gives me trouser cleavage…I like the awkward glares :yes: I knw what I’m doing, he knows what he’s doing, women know what they’re doing when they ice their nipples with their morning coffee…

*draws the line in the sand with my foot*

Get in line MsDiva :tea: #heismine :twisted:

• Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board

Chitty chitty bang bang itsa mzwhangthang :hi:

• Just Looking

Yeah e-wifes are fun, but secret e-husbands are funnier and more trouble. :kona:

• LolliepopLyfe

:whistle:

I see you girls checkin’ out my trunks
    I see you girls checkin’ out the front of my trunks
    I see you girls lookin’ at my junk, then checkin’ out my rump, then back to my sugarlumps

When I shake it, I shake it all up
    You probably think that my pants have the mumps
    It’s just my sugarlumps bump ba bump
    They look so good, that’s why I keep ‘em in the front

:danban:

@MzTish :yes:

• MzTisch

mzwhang90210 says:

__________________________________
    Divurrrrr…u and Ditty and MzTisch best back up off MY Matthew!!!

I ain’t a killer ..but dont push me!!
    ^^^^^
    LOOK! I got a hot soapy towel to wipe him off after each one of us cuz Matthew is serrus. :rofl: That’s some trifling nassy mess…..

Stop lyin Brenden :woot:
    ==================
    *draws Another line in the sand with my other foot* :karate:

MzTisch says:

Diva says:

MzTisch says:

Dis dude ain’t even cute. He is no Matthew McConaghey
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ^^^^^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I’m ready for him now *drops mic*

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

Diva says: chile Matthew McConaghey can fugg me anytime, anywhere and anyway…that sprite gets my panties wet instantly.
    ______________________________
    Chile…when I read that story about how the police were called to his house b’cuz he was :blunt: …stark NAKED…and playin his bongos..
    :ghost:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San

Oh thats impressive? I need to start appreciating more huh :tea:

mzwhang90210 says:

__________________________________
    Divurrrrr…u and Ditty and MzTisch best back up off MY Matthew!!!

I ain’t a killer ..but dont push me!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    *pushes Whang with her toy gun*

:stop: Nope MsDiva and :karate: gone on and get with this rusty duck mofo up top…. :tea:

• Just Looking

:wave: @ Next Top Model :kiss:

• Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board

Just Looking…Not buying….Anythinnnnnnng :hi:

• KyCakes

NaijaGal says:

my boo Ryan Gosling or my other boo Bradley Cooper.
    ====================
    see now you can’t be taking all the delectable pink toes ma’am
    ———————————————————————-
    Have y’all seen the new movie coming out ‘Place Beyond the Pines’?

It has both those hotties in it….Looks good, too :thumbsup:

mzwhang90210 says:

______________________________
    Chile…when I read that story about how the police were called to his house b’cuz he was …stark NAKED…and playin his bongos..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    :yes: right up the street from meh…I should have been there right next to him spread eagle :rofl:

Brennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :happy:

@ Ditty… Chummm moann *windmillin*

Just Looking says:

:wave: @ Next Top Model :kiss:

Yew talking to me or Brenden? *snickers*

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Nope MsDiva and gone on and get with this rusty duck mofo up top….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Who Dat

Yeah e-wifes are fun, but secret e-husbands are funnier and more trouble
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I heard e-hook ups that turn into real life ones are the fun-nest. Thanks to this site that is oh so possible. Me personally I like to ready about them.

WHAT?

OKAY I am gone now. Shyt :kona:

• Ty

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Just messed up the duck :chase:

Hey All :wave:

• Just Looking

@Next Top Model – DTTS told me, that’s exactly what you do…you stiffed her on last ho stroll call.

She upset cause it’s shoe week at Ross, and she needs her CA$H :kona:

• MzTisch

KyCakes says:

NaijaGal says:

my boo Ryan Gosling or my other boo Bradley Cooper.
    ====================
    see now you can’t be taking all the delectable pink toes ma’am
    ———————————————————————-
    Have y’all seen the new movie coming out ‘Place Beyond the Pines’?

It has both those hotties in it….Looks good, too
    ^^^^^^^^^

:pc:

:karate: My hair is laid right now ION got time :no: <–lips pursed & nose held high :rofl:

• Ty

Yeah e-wifes are fun, but secret e-husbands are funnier and more trouble
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    :dead:

• Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board

oh…is that dtthpv :hi:

Diva says: *pushes Whang with her toy gun*
    ___________________________________
    *falls dramatically*
    My neck..my back…my neck AND my back!!

Yeah e-wifes are fun, but secret e-husbands are funnier and more trouble
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

WHAT?

OKAY I am gone now. Shyt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I guess I best to try and fine me an e-husband now :rofl:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0kpizSCmzA mzwhang90210

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says: My hair is laid right now ION got time <–lips pursed & nose held high
    ______________________________
    Ummm hmmm…thats what I THOUGHT!
    *pops colla & sucks teef*

• MissHarlem

:dead: DUBB git gone hun

Looking :rofl:
    :deadhorse: <–what that track did to you *chortles*

• MissHarlem

dtthpv :rofl: EXACTLY why when BRENDEN is on I have to scroll by or risk people thinking my office is loud bc I aint working

• Just Looking

Ohh and Mswhang give me back my wig. :waves: <<<<—– Snatched Wig

• Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board

Hey your TYness :hi: girl I’m watching the game…snooze fest…the new guys nude scene was awkward as fluck…he look insakurr…you can tell he ain’t got no ding ding…nice ass tho :yes:

• Afiya

Damn, well tuck your junk if you don’t want us to stare…cause I can see it really really well….WOW doe!

Just Looking says: Ohh and Mswhang give me back my wig. <<<<—– Snatched Wig
    ___________________________________
    :rofl: :hugs:

MissHarlem says:

:dead: DUBB git gone hun

EYE got a Big Gummi Rabbit bunny waiting in the corner for her right now! She hit me with a pagan egg :wail: in the back of the head! :hahaha:
    =================
    :karate: I am ignoring yew and a certain someone else *fluffs hair* :grill:

• MissHarlem

Worth another post bc this was my whole POINT:
    I applaud Joe. If you let them, these Jews in Hollywood will run you into Dave Chappel (looney) land. First it’s a pay cut, next you’re washing their cars on the weekend. They screwed Maybeline, now they got him. No one matters but their queen Hobbit the honorable Ms Schindlin (sp) Is what it is. If you don’t take a stand, you’ll def take a fall. He been making 20mil for a few yrs…He should be straight…

They don’t like pos Black role models on tv. First they said Ricki would take down Oprah, then Rosie, then Ellen, they even said Hobbit lady was beating Oprah in syndication. Anything to take down the Queen. It didn’t work. She left on her OWN accord…Pun intended. I haven’t watched a court show since Wapner…And even then I was only watching cuz Granny was babysitting me and I had no choice. Judy is nothing but a poor imitation of him. I don’t get her appeal, but whatever. We’ll pull our own down, or assist them in doing so, all while cosigning and promoting bs like hobbit lady. Lets get rid of the Dark woman on divorce court who refuses to settle for less and replace her with a light skin watered down version of her self. Lets get rid of Judge Joe who becomes more of an angrier Black man as he ages, and replace him with the neo-negroe Larry Elder who isn’t even a judge yet tries to instill Clarence Thomas-esque morals in the minds of our youth. Welcome to Hollywood.

And on this note yall have a great evening :peace:

• Just Looking

dtthpv Lost for words, that some kind of serious infection. SMH

:offtopic: Why is folks stealing folks IRS returns. They said Turbo Tax is helping theives and IRS don’t cross check W2’s…. I betta get my 300K back this year, I’m use the same formula the white chic used last year. SHHHHHH

• MissHarlem

SON get her for me bc I cant :nono:

:banned: <—really says DONE :lol:

:nite: SON

• Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board

thank you MsHarem :biggrin: these folks n Hwood kill me with the mess they do to us :mad:

On topic
    Welp, I guess thee only real question here, is can he fugg though? :tea:

Brendbew, you know you are just the coffee cream mixer :rofl:

Good Night :bye:

:steer: Gotta go pick up your prescriptions :waves: #toodles

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

@NikkeMinxx says:

Who Ya Got?

Once upon a time, there was a sweet and spicy little star of a television show.

She was married and a lot older than him.

But they hooked up anyway.

The End.
    ______________________________________
    I still wanna know who this ill??? :thinking:

:karate: I can’t think of one married woman :shrug: #dontforgettoemailfay :hug:

• Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board

I hate Blind items :smack: My guess is Justin Bieber and Blaire’s disabled cousin Jerry from the facts of life :shrugs:

• Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board

New post is up…I didnt read ot yet, but Judging by the persons cheeks, im guessing another persons jaws has been impregnated by a squid :shrugs:

• Ty

Hey BrenBren :hug:

Sorry hun Im in and out today

Former Morning Glory, Aspiring Friend Of The Board says:

I hate Blind items My guess is Justin Bieber and Blaire’s disabled cousin Jerry from the facts of life
    _____________________________________