La La and Carmelo Anthony Are Off the Market

La La and Carmelo Anthony

Maybe love really does conquer all? The NY Post is reporting exclusively that La La Vazquez and her estranged husband, Carmelo Anthony are moving back in together after months of living separate lives on separate coasts.

The couple are moving into a swanky $6 million apartment in NYC, the Post reports.

The 4,022-square-foot luxury pad comes with sweeping Central Park views and 10-foot ceilings for the 6-foot-8 hoops star.

Congrats to them! I knew it would work out once ‘Melo saw La La hanging tight with Tyrese Gibson last week. She even introduced Tyrese to her mother and son.

I’ve never seen a man as nervous as ‘Melo when he realized what he was about to lose.

From The NY Post:

Knicks superstar Carmelo Anthony and his wife La La are back together again — and are moving into an exclusive Museum Mile apartment, sources told The Post.

The duo inked the $29,000-a-month lease last week on a five-bedroom, four-bathroom apartment on Fifth Avenue at 102nd Street, sources said.

“The couple are in the process of moving in now,” a source said. “Although they were going through a rough patch, they have worked things out and have fully reconciled.”

It was revealed in January that they were living on separate coasts after Carmelo got into an on-court spat with the Celtics’ Kevin Garnett, who told the Knick his wife “tastes like Honey Nut Cheerios.”

• Confirmed: LaLa and Carmelo Anthony have separated
  • Rare photograph of Carmelo, La La and Kiyan out together
  • 5 Questions with Dice Dixon (La La’s Cousin)
  • Who Wore It Worse: LaLa Anthony or Fergie?

194 Responses to “La La and Carmelo Anthony Are Off the Market”

San says:

She looks cute here

His lawyer told him how much them Honey Nut Cheerios was goin cost!

Ninja was crazy to get married.

Melo looks so excited in this pic!

Whats that u say about Body language Sandra?

buddapecan says:

I :heart: Melo!!

buddapecan says:

Auntie: I see your girl Savanhah finally gonna get her wedding!

twerkthat says:

Diva boo :hug:

Diva says:

:hug: Twerk shake it fast for me ma!!!!

Pickachu Tran says:

but they were never off the market to begin with :shrugs:

KayCeiSoul says:

These two are boring. :yawn:

Pickachu Tran says:

on*

:shock:

These MoFos are Uber WEALTHY wowZERS

And her and Tyrese are always together. Nothing new and I’m sure he isn’t threatened by that. Go back to when they were airing her wedding on VH1. He is the one that told her to stop running around with all those single gals cause they on another level.

Smonae says:

Sandy is messy :yes:

:shocked:
      $29,000 a month LEASE!

Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid!!

Wow, those few pounds she has dropped has made a huge differance in her face. Cute.

=======================

all relationships have their ups and downs
      :clap:
      Mhhh HMM

flyygirl says:

chile they were never separated

flyygirl says:

————————-

the truth ruth

buddapecan says:

Auntie: I see your girl Savanhah finally gonna get her wedding!
      ****************

Sandy don’t hardly wanna talk about that. She gonna say the wedding is fake like everybody’s pregnancies (sp?).

Good for them :yes:
      —————————–
      :offtopic: Cuz I can really care less about these two…Anyone watch “Unsung” with The Whispers? Man they had HITS!!! Babyface was caking major $$ off these old heads :lol:

flyygirl says:

but that $29,000 a month to lease an apt. is absolutely crazy. Thats a downpayment on someone home. actually thats a little more than a down payment.

@NAIJA
      “Congrats to them! I knew it would work out once ‘Melo saw La La hanging tight with Tyrese Gibson last week.
      =======================
      but but you said LaLa’s gay and Melo is the beard and you were going to spill all her secrets…it’s ok Sandra, I knew you were bullchiting then…anywho…all relationships have their ups and downs and if they want to fight for theirs, kudos to them”

She prolly is tho. :lol:

Sandra just waiting for LaLa to pizz her off. You know how Sandra do.

I am sure that rent get written off

His azz don’t want NOBODY else getting that cereal

buddapecan says:

Auntie: I see your girl Savanhah finally gonna get her wedding!
      ****************

GG
      Isaw the Whispers on a cruise last summer. Rock Steady :love: I love them. I need to see that episode. My Mom used love them twins :rofl:

I am sure that rent get written off
      =========================
      boom goes the dynamite…I’m certain Melo is a corporation :tea:

*******************

I haven’t watched yet. Got it on DVR. The Whispers are one of my top 5 favorite groups. The twins voices are so smooth. It might be the buffer through those thick azz mustaches doing it. I didn’t know they worked with Babyface. Now I really can’t wait to watch.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

Melo looks so excited in this pic!
      Whats that u say about Body language Sandra?

Can you see the love bursting through their pores? He looks so relieved. I realize he’s a man but he’d better start thinking like a woman and show La La how important she is to him. :lol:

~ ~ ~
      She didnt To Begin with,Yes she’s Looking Nice now

:rofl: #abufferthough
      Naija, her show might be paying :shrug: They put all these press releases out with lies and whatnit :lol:

“Unsung” with The Whispers
      =========================
      I saw it…can’t believe they’ve been in the game for 50 years :shocked: and they are a real class act…sending checks to dudes not even performing anymore, that’s why they will always be blessed

Scotty and dayum if I can remma the other Whisper twin name…

:pc:

buddapecan says:
      Auntie: I see your girl Savanhah finally gonna get her wedding!
      ****************

Well the “invite” does look Photoshopped. :coffee:

I just realized that I was looking at her weight loss in that pic not knowing when the pic was taken. Duh!

~ ~ ~ ~
      THis is an Old Pic though :tea:

NaijaGal says:

Black Board Wars :eek: that white teacher was annoying me…snotting and having a breakdown in front of her kids…the price you pay for wanting the government to pay off your school loans…I had no sympathy or empathy for her

@LUV N LIFE
      “Her azz been losing a gang of weight. I guess she dont wanna look like an NFL lineman in those wedding photos.
      ~ ~ ~
      She didnt To Begin with,Yes she’s Looking Nice now

Chiiiiiiiiiiiiid! Yeah she did too!
      Like Charles Barkley Jr.

She look smashable now tho.

@DTTS and Bird:

It was a good watch :yes: For them to be together for 50 years and still doing shows and what not tells you they had a strong core following and their music is QUALITY! Rock Steady, Till the Beat Goes On, Olivia (Lost and Turned Out), Lady..I’m only 27 but I love all of their songs..I gotta go see em..

And they were loyal to each other..whenever one member fell on hard times, they ALWAYS sent a check to make sure they were alright..it was really good :yes:

Next week its gonna be Mint Condition.

buddapecan says:
      Auntie: I see your girl Savanhah finally gonna get her wedding!
      ****************

Well the “invite” does look Photoshopped.
      ******************

That’s my girl dammit!

I aint see Whispers Unsung yet. My azz changed my Diwek Teebee lineup and they snatched TV One from me. I saw Eddie Kendricks one on YT though. When I say that muthafawka was FIONE back in the day? :yes:

ReadingIsFundamental says:

I really hope Melo and LaLa make it just because it is nice to see couples work through the b.s. and come out on top in the end. I’m an ass by nature so, I don’t deal with much but, I admire women who are able to deal and find happiness when the dust settles.

INTENSEMOCHA THE ANTAGONIST says:

UNTIL LA LA AND/OR CARMELO SAY THAT THERE IS AN ISSUE, I DIDN’T BELIEVE OTHERWISE, BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONLY TWO WHO WOULD KNOW ANY HOW :coffee:

@SANDRA
      “Melo looks so excited in this pic!
      Whats that u say about Body language Sandra?

Can you see the love bursting through their pores? He looks so relieved. I realize he’s a man but he’d better start thinking like a woman and show La La how important she is to him. ”
      ________

Yeah. Every pic they in that ninja look high, drunk and dis-interested.

Michelle fakin better than that ninja Sandra. :lol:

I remember when the Whispers opened up for the Jackson 5 at the Sunrise Musical Theater near Miami in the 1970s. When I got there the Whispers were on stage performing their biggest hit to empty seats. All the kids were out in the lobby taking pics and milling about waiting for the Jackson 5 to hit the stage. I never understood why the Whispers old arses were opening up for the J5. :lol:

Gigi26 says:

Next week its gonna be Mint Condition.
      *****************

Oooooh Stokely!! They too are in my top 5.

#1 Earth Wind and Fire
      Take 6
      Mint Condition
      Whispers
      Troop (Yeah I said it)

Gigi26 says:

And Babyface and LA Reid wrote most of their bangers in the 80s/90s…that was a shock to me…but they were making major $$

@ Kdubb..Is Walter the other twin’s name? Scotty and Walter?

:hi: everyone

@SANDRA
      “I remember when the Whispers opened up for the Jackson 5 at the Sunrise Musical Theater near Miami in the 1970s. When I got there the Whispers were on stage performing their biggest hit to empty seats. All the kids were out in the lobby taking pics and milling about waiting for the Jackson 5 to hit the stage. I never understood why the Whispers old arses were opening up for the J5. ”

:huh:

Miany says:

My temper and slick mouth is my achilles heel :( Ever read something someone write about you that got you ready to leave your job and whoop their azzz!!! I’m gonna keep praying cuz the old Miany would not be venting right now. I’d be knocking on a bii door right now.
      Thank GOD for change. Though slow, I see it coming.

Unshakable says:

@The body language says, “It’s cheaper to keep her!” :hahaha:

Smonae says:

@ Bird Troop had some bangers :yes:

Miany says:

^^ I have no idea why I love me some Kenny so much but, THAT BEEN my man :love:

flyygirl says:

Next week its gonna be Mint Condition.

———————

which will surely be a hot mess

=========================
      wasn’t that nigguh smooth? and you saw how Diana Ross’ ole slutty ass been a homewrecker

Unshakable says:

@Miany – We can get together a prayer circle if you need it….just let me know! :yes:

Smonae says:

Mainy dont go getting in no trouble :nono:

Gigi26 says:

@WHO DAT: I saw the one with Eddie Kendricks..ole boy did his baby momma dirty, not putting his name on the birth certificate :lol: :no:

where is Troop? they just disappeared…I need an Unsung on them and The Jets

Nakeya_j says:

@Many I would never guess you for that!!! And change no matter how slow is good. However in the event you change your mind, we will take up a bail fund.

Happy Afternoon all. I left work, so I could go home and chill. :)

*******************

Err rum uh, dey the same damn age. You do know the Jacksons range in age from 54 to like 62 don’t you? The Whispers might have Jackie beat by like a year or two. Thos mustaches just made them look old.

ONLY thing I cant Undastand bout Bron/Vanna is Y ther Getting married in CALi :think:

Gigi26 says:

OOoh @Naija: In just about every “Unsung” with a Motown artist, Diana ass always gets brought up in some scandal :rofl:

Apparition says:

*****************

Chile when Diana wanted one of them Motown boy she say f*ck a wife. What she got to do wit us?

Nakeya_j says:

So What y’all are saying is that Diana was a hoe?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Eddie :hump: TWO Supremes. Diana AND Mary though…Mary admitted in her book her and Eddie Kendricks had did the nassy…

Yes @Dimpz that is his name. Wallace and Walter Scott but one of em is called Scotty for short. Sure is. My mama love the twins too :rofl:

Apparition: You answered your own question :lol:

Amare and Melo don’t gel well together on the court…iono why…

Can I tell yall I am fawking up this chunky chicken salad with pecans and sociables!

Apparition says:Why do Melo and Amare seem to not get along? Seems like since Melo got there they’ve been keeping from being on the court together as much as possible. Amare was having the best year of his career before Melo came.
      ~ ~ ~
      I think they Just dont play Well together,So it has to be One or the Other

that_VA_thickchick says:

=========================
      ______
      and his wife at the time look like she aint play them games. :nono: All she would say was “it wasn’t pretty”. Bet she wore Diana narrow azz out! :lol:

Gigi26 says:

Eddie had that smooth konk hair and that smile that made the females get that pantie pudding :yes:

Unshakable says:

Naija – Now you know Lady Di is the epitome of perfection! :rofl:

NaijaGal says:

if they ever do an Unsung on Berry Gordy/Motown that ish is gonna take months to see…folks act like Sean Combs is as bad as it gets, hell ion even think Clive got anything on Barry Trifling Ass Gordy

luVn_liFe… says:

ONLY thing I cant Undastand bout Bron/Vanna is Y ther Getting married in CALi
      ****************

I wondered that as well. Maybe its the great weather. You know that it never rains in southern California.

Miany says:

@Unshakable :hug: Oh I need it hunny.

luVn_liFe… says:

ONLY thing I cant Undastand bout Bron/Vanna is Y ther Getting married in CALi
      Cause since Johnny Carson’s wife the state of Cali gives the wife HALF no matter what after 10 yrs of marriage.

WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!? says:

—————————-
      Dang Sandy you just dated the hell out yourself :rofl:

Lets see mid 70′s carry the 18(concert age?) plus 43 years= :shocked:
      giiiiirrrrl… :coffee: Black don’t crack for real! What you using to keep your skin that smooth…

They getting married in Cali cuz of “Community Property” :lol:

NaijaGal says:

@VA – chit his ex wife was a better woman than me…I’d have called that slore to the carpet :lol: so who had him first Mary or Diana, bet it was Mary and Diana just had to show her up…with her ole scut (scum/slut) ass :rofl:

Unshakable says:

@YourName – In the context you used it, what are sociables? :think:

YOUR NAME HERE! says:ONLY thing I cant Undastand bout Bron/Vanna is Y ther Getting married in CALi
      ~ ~ ~
      aHHHH this Makes Sense.. Not the DARN Weather BIRD :lol:
      I wonder who’s choice that was,Prolly LBJs

NaijaGal says:

They getting married in Cali cuz of “Community Property”
      =========================
      cha-ching :lol:

The Jets
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      How didcha knowwwwwww… cause I never told…you’ve found out…I got a crush on yew…(drum cymbal) :listen:

I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVED the Jets!!!! :yahoo:

All 26 of them :rofl:

Nakeya_j says:

So What y’all are saying is that Diana was a hoe?
      ********************

No no no. Not at all. She was just assertive. Yeah, that’s it.

@APPARTIIN
      “Why do Melo and Amare seem to not get along? Seems like since Melo got there they’ve been keeping from being on the court together as much as possible. Amare was having the best year of his career before Melo came.

by Apparition on Mar 7, 2013 at 1:22 pm
      _______

They just play a similar game is all but Melo is better.

Plus Amare kept getting hurt. He is playing well in limited minutes this year and Melo leading the league in scoring so it can work.

Gigi26 says:

And Eddie Kendricks ex-wife was BAD ya heard meh Naija?! She was GORGEOUS!

Diana ole fonky pusscee self ain’t never had no ack right :no:

They are a seasoned cracker.

I’m sure that LBJ came with a prenup and Savannah’s lawyer said “yes she will sign it only if you two can get married in California” Compromise. Savannah aint crazy!

that_VA_thickchick says:

NaijaGal says:

@VA – chit his ex wife was a better woman than me…I’d have called that slore to the carpet so who had him first Mary or Diana, bet it was Mary and Diana just had to show her up…with her ole scut (scum/slut) ass

Diana is THAT friend that always gotta try to see if she can take someone’s man. She got some miles on her, I tell ya. I love her son Evan though. He’s so adorable in everything he’s in. Especially that swimming movie with Terrance Howard…when he was stuttering.

Miany says:

@Smonae, Nakeya… I can’t get in trouble. See I need a security clearance to be allowed into this building and a Battery or Vandalism charge aint gonna look right.
      @Nakeya…I’m honey sweet to the point where people I love take it for granted/ take advantage of me…Once I’m attacked (even verbally) I’ve been known to get physical. It’s bad and I’m working on it. Think about it Honey is sweet but, if you drink a whole pot of it, it’ll poison you.

Apparition says:

How would you know their styles can’t/don’t mesh if they don’t play and try to learn to? It took Lebron and Wade damn near a whole season before they were playing well together.

I see I missed a lot of interesting post today :tea:

Any woman who gets knocked and passes the kid off as SOMEBODY else kid for TWO PLUS DECADES :no: . Rhonda Ross was dayum near THIRTY before Diana told her that yt man wont her daddy…

I’m not sure what is wrong with her eyesight cause I can see BARRY GORDY in her face and I am sure STEVIE Wonder can too…but whatevs.

Nakeya_j says:

So What y’all are saying is that Diana was a hoe?
      ********************

No no no. Not at all. She was just assertive. Yeah, that’s it.

by Bird on Mar 7, 2013 at 1:29 pm
      ________

Sandra aint goin ket u talk about her Royal Fam.

that_VA_thickchick says:

The Jets
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVED the Jets!!!!

All 26 of them

_______
      :whistle:

You musta heard it from my best friend
      she’s always talking when she should be list-en-in

:danban:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
      So What y’all are saying is that Diana was a hoe?
      ********************
      Sandra aint goin ket u talk about her Royal Fam.
      @MAN
      Ther talkiN bout ROSS

Unshakable says:

@Naija – Remember Troop’s “Mamacita” and “Sweet November?” I like their version a lot. You know the Deele sang that song too.

NaijaGal says:

UNSHAKE – I didn’t, I’m gonna check that out….remember when they sang Fair Eastside :lol: …praise thy name, praise thy na-aaaaaammmmmmmeeee

:steer:

My Troop song is “All I Do Is Think Of You”…me and baby favah SONG chile.

:love: <<< 1992

And yes I know “All I Do Is Think Of You” is a J5 remake…I LOVED the Troop version tho.

that_VA_thickchick says:

You musta heard it from my best friend
      she’s always talking when she should be list-en-in
      *********************

Can’t keep a secret to save her life
      But still I trusted her with all I felt inside.. :danban:

Daria Morgendorffer-La_la_la_la_La says:

luVn_liFe… says:

ONLY thing I cant Undastand bout Bron/Vanna is Y ther Getting married in CALi

March 7, 2013 at 1:21 pm

Community property baby :yahoo:
      I been trynna lure faylas arse out here for over a year. I will have 50% ownership in whipfinity :yes: mark my words…i can’t wait. Imma pay off Devry…boost mobile…ill finally be able to get my big mamas prosthetic leg out of the pawn shop :love:

Diva says:

:whiste: You must have found out I got a crush on you
      :danban1:

Diva says:

:whislte: You must have found out I got a crush on you

*whispers* DIVA CAN’T SPELLL…or she’s drunk :lol:

Betamax82 says:

I think she is DURNK<—–

FML……. :smack:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Diva :hi:

Diva says:

@Naija and Gypsy!!!!! see I knew ya’ll heffas was gone think I was DRNUK! :rofl:

VA :hug: hey ma! *sats wineglass down on the table*

Community property baby
      I been trynna lure faylas arse out here for over a year. I will have 50% ownership in whipfinity mark my words…i can’t wait. Imma pay off Devry…boost mobile…ill finally be able to get my big mamas prosthetic leg out of the pawn shop

Devry?? :huh: oh u fancy nah?? ninja i saw the everest certificate of completion for on-line playwriting, stop playin!

:spank: <—wiff big mama's leg that i got off layaway as a surprise, but u done fugged up NAH! :nono:

Diva says:

@Fayla, we permed up sistas just get know Serum love huh? :sad:

Daria Morgendorffer-La_la_la_la_La says:

wiff big mama’s leg that i got off layaway as a surprise

:rofl: heeeeey shuga :kiss: what’s in the new chicken wraps? :think:

My ova Jets song is “You Got It All”. Lord have MERCY I loved them so much.

There was another group with sibs…from UK I think… Five Star. Loved their ays too. Only had one or two songs though :sad:

Betamax82 says:

I saw an old azz Soul Train episode the other day and 5 Star was on there I’d never heard of them until then

So this chick done moved into the empty cube next to me…
      <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
      This bish talks ENTIRELY too gatdayum MURCH. :no: I don’t verbally say nothing to NOBODY in this department unless I got to. Nobody does really. Hey, how you doing, how about those Heels…that’s about it. All they can hear me do is TYPE. I be IM’ing my homegirls and tell them meet me in the back conf room or the kitchen…but these folks? No.

Its hour six and we want her azz to go on back to the other side. AWL READY.To top it off she might be hard of hearing. She was on the phone a lil while ago HOLLIN. Bish! If you don’t STFU. :no:

that_VA_thickchick says:

My ova Jets song is “You Got It All”. Lord have MERCY I loved them so much.

Random: I sang that Heyull out of “All Cried Out” by Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam in the shower this morning. I mean baby I WAILED. You woulda thought I was on tour. :lol:

KayCeiSoul says:

Fay – left you a story in the Kim K post. Forgot about this post because these two are the most boring mofo’s in the world.

NaijaGal says:

These Cot DAYUM MenZ out here killing these WomenZ bout CS is Utterly REDIK!
      :smack:

@VA…My body nevah knew such pleasure… my heart neva knew so much payyyyYyy ay ay inininnnnnnnnnnnnnNnN…AND YEWWWWWWWWWW…………

That part huh? That is where you REALLY…SANG FOR YOUR LIFE JESUS (Sweet Brown voice) :wail: :rofl: :rofl:

“A star Brazilian footballer broke down as he admitted that his former girlfriend was murdered, dismembered and fed to dogs.
      Bruno Fernandes de Souza, 28, a goalkeeper who was tipped to play for Brazil at the 2014 World Cup, is accused of having Eliza Samudio killed to avoid paying child support after she gave birth to his love child.”
      _______

:no:
      Smh….

LadieLeo says:

So this chick done moved into the empty cube next to me…
      <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
      This bish talks ENTIRELY too gatdayum MURCH. I don’t verbally say nothing to NOBODY in this department unless I got to. Nobody does really. Hey, how you doing, how about those Heels…that’s about it. All they can hear me do is TYPE. I be IM’ing my homegirls and tell them meet me in the back conf room or the kitchen…but these folks? No.

******************************************************
      Just recently my space was made larger but I now have a mate on the other side….she thinks I'm her personal answer machine and I'm bout sick of her. My director is saying I have to learn to deal with her and not get an attitude cause it'll hold me back. So now I just try not to speak to her at all so I won't get held back from other opportunities. Well today she decided to :cuss: cause I'm being short with her. I looked at that broad and turned right back round. I'm really amused she decided to stand up for herself…still don't care bout her lil hurt feelings though.

Hey Yall :waves:

VA – Hey Boo :kiss:

————————–
      :shock: I mean gat damn….all of this could’ve been avoided if he strapped up. Idiot.

Where the hell is everybody?

that_VA_thickchick says:

LadieLeo Hey Baby Mama :love:

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

Where the hell is everybody?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      They must be drunk :rofl: I’m here though

cougar lover says:

does child support stop when you give up your rights?

I actually just had some plum wine and I forgot I was on a training call. Bish done put the phone down and walked away. Put some coconut oil in my hair, hung up clothes and put on some hot water for tea. SAY NO TO PLUM WINE!

And DAnG where da HaYle is SANDRITA!
      :shock: its almost 3 :dance:

Ty says:

:wtf: Between Rodman/Korea and this fool cutting up his baby momma and feeding her to the dogs :nono:

Why is it so damn dead like a :ghost: town :shrug:

Auntie throw down a Bey post so we can get it cracking :rofl:

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      See if I worked from home….lawd Jesus I would be toasted errday :rofl:
      Gyp stay away from that Plum wine guhl

Ty says:

Me too Diva…I would really get up to cognac and coffee. Will probably be on my second cup when the school bus pulls off :rofl:

that_VA_thickchick says:

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      See if I worked from home….lawd Jesus I would be toasted errday
      Gyp stay away from that Plum wine guhl
      I worked from home yesterday and ya’ll had my cracking up so bad you would have thought I was drunk. Talk about unproductive. Whoowee. :lol:

cougar lover says:

they should make a law where you could annul responibility to your child, due to irreconcilable differences :rofl:

The Falcons are gonna GEt a New Stadium,Hrmm Good for them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      already :danban1: I would have my likka delivered to my dayum door!!!

Ty says:

@ Luv…now they just have to find someone to pay for it :rolleyes: They are getting a new stadium so we can have a Superbowl not cause we need one :cuss:

Where is Fay :waiting: Imma do a petition for some Remy Serum, it aint all about yall :rofl:

I worked from home and logged into this dayum site right here UNO time. Never a dayum ‘gin. NO sireeeeee. I dont think I did ish alll day. :rofl:

I DO be sipping while WFH tho.

Diva says:

:offtopic: who does that thick neck nigga Scorpio have as her gravi play for? Just curious and since I’m asking…why is his neck so thick and he can’t close his mouth shut :rofl:

Ty says:now they just have to find someone to pay for it They are getting a new stadium so we can have a Superbowl not cause we need one
      :yes:

========================
      :lol: there’d be nothing bu 2 year olds in the streets

Chris B :smack:
      ****.com is hearing through THE STREETS that Chris Brown and his entourage ASSAULTED his security guard BIG PAT while on a private jet leaving Ghana, Africa. According to the streets, Chris has been SPIRALING out of control for some time now – and NO ONE has the ability to keep him calm once he gets angry.

We’re told that during the flight Big Pat was doing his best to CALM Chris down from one of his bouts of rage and that Chris and his friends ATTACKED Big Pat. Pat – who is a 100% certified REAL DUDE – kept his composure and defended himself without harming Chris or anyone else on the plane, which he DEFINITELY could have done. He then GOT OFF the plane when it stopped in Bermuda.

It’s not clear what Pat’s next steps are going to be. To be continued. . .

Here is what the Bermuda Sun, the local paper who first broke the news of the fight, is reporting:

“Then there was a stall. The security guard got off first. He was standing outside talking to the pilot. Then Chris Brown and another guy came off.”

Our source continued: “They had to come inside to Customs. They then went outside to have a cigarette. The security guard came inside [an airport building] and said he wasn’t getting back on the plane.”

The airport worker said the man told him he had gotten into an altercation with Brown.

“Chris went back through Customs and the plane left at about 2:20pm.”

Our source said Big Pat made arrangements to leave on Jet Blue’s afternoon flight to JFK and saw him getting on the plane.

:lol: AT DIVA.he plays for the Raiders.He LOOKS severely touched

Diva says:

I DO be sipping while WFH tho.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      My mama telework from home on Thursdays. I called her earlier and asked her what she was doing…she replied laundry…then she said everytime I get to doing shyt these people start calling for something…I said who mama…she replied my job! LOL she don’t do shyt all day on Thursday but houseclean in her buttondown housecoat :rofl:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Aint never lied. Lesson Learned… :coffee: Lesson learned. :lol:

@TY
      I read about that earlier :no: this child is Very Troubled SMH
      That Bodyguard got scalped when CB\Drake wer slanging Bottles

luVn_liFe… says:

AT DIVA.he plays for the Raiders.He LOOKS severely touched

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Lawd Jesus, yes he looks severly touched with the essra kromo!

GAGIRL87 says:

This lady getting down on my pedicure right now :yawn:

On topic um Sandra they always been together so I “thought” :shrugs:

OK…so the lady that conned me out of $10 back in Nov. has befriended my absent minded mama. Conned my mama outta some BK lunch one day. Well she goes to the church that we have been going to and she came over last night to bring my mama some CD’s of the songs that the choir will be singing. I was cooking spaghetti and she kept standing there…then she starts this crazy cough so I asked her if she wanted some water…she said yes sister I do thank you ever so much…cough cough…I fixed her water and she sat down at the kitchen table. Now I’m getting pissed cause she needs to leave.She has 2 kids so I wasn’t asking her if she wanted something to eat cause Im not feeding no adults and they got kids at home.
      Well I asked if they had plans for Easter because I was coloring eggs and I am going to have an egg hunt. well this afternoon she says “do you want me to bring a dish” I said NO but I was thinking HELLZ NAW cause I didn’t ask you to join us for dinner. Well she got offended I guess and said well you asked if I was cooking. I just wanted to see if you need help cooking. Bish I didn’t invite you over for dinner.

Why do these crazy ppl come into my life?

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

Why do these crazy ppl come into my life?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      You too nice….they pick up on your aura of niceness!!!!! You shoulda ask her for your $10.

that_VA_thickchick says:

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

Why do these crazy ppl come into my life?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“WHAT YOU NEED ME TO BRING?”
      “NOPE. BUT YOU CAN RUN ME MY MONEY.”
      straight Deebo style. :lol:

But in real life I’m not even nice. I just know her and her damn kids is retarded.

Kenya’s Stallion BOOTY DvD is out selling Phae’s DONKEY booty :smack:

Demi Moore has filed legal docs responding to Ashton Kutcher’s divorce petition … and get this — she wants spousal support and she’s worth WAAAAY more than him.

Sources connected with Demi… “She’s got money up the wazoo” and has untold millions more than Ashton. He’s not asking her for spousal support, so it’s surprising she’s going for it.

What’s more … she wants Ashton to pay HER attorney’s fees.

~ ~ ~
      Po TINK TINK,sHe’s trying her hardest to stay connected and be a thorn in this Kids side :nono: shame on U demi!

YOUR NAME HERE! says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Ok so then call her up and tell her you forgot to ask her for your $10….. :rofl: she got her nerves hmph

that_VA_thickchick says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Kenya’s Stallion BOOTY DvD is out selling Phae’s DONKEY booty
      _________
      I can respect that Kenya already had production lined up for Phaedra’s video and it fell through. But she could have done a regular exercise video instead of focusing on the booty. That would have looked less shady. But shade is what she was trying to give anyway so… :coffee:

luVn_liFe… says:

What’s more … she wants Ashton to pay HER attorney’s fees.

~ ~ ~
      Po TINK TINK,sHe’s trying her hardest to stay connected and be a thorn in this Kids side shame on U demi!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      She need to go on somewhere……..he done moved past you tink tink….find you anutha boy toy to play wif

LadieLeo says:

***************************************************
      Prince Akeem available :tea:

White BLOGS SLay me w/What they consider SEXXY bodies Ewwh

LadieLeo says:

***************************************************
      Prince Akeem available

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :ghost:

PumpkinsMama says:

I’m Bacckkkkkkkkk! These two bishes bore me 2 tears :wail: I DO believe LaLa munches carpets, and Melo is just all outta fugs to give b/c he gettin trim from errrrrrry chick he wants to. That :chickenhead: LaLa aint goin NOWHERE! Who else gonna keep her in Red bottoms and Remi? Cause her “career” is non-existent. If one more raggedy “celebrity” chick pulls a makeup line outta they azz!

Ty says:

Yeah folks will take your kindness for weakness but she will give me my sawbuck :cuss: Folks dont forget where they got free money. Ask for your money and watch how quick she stops coming around :coffee:

Knowing she is not going to bring a dish :nono: Will show up with a case of off brand pop :chase:

luVn_liFe… says:

White BLOGS SLay me w/What they consider SEXXY bodies Ewwh

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Speaking of sexxy bodies…take a look at what that dayum Vin Diesel is looking like now….lawd he gets the panties wet, wetter and wettest! :rofl:

:dead: @MamaDiva. Folks from work bothering her.

We used to have a reporter when I was at the paper. His azz had been there for about fifty years. I aint lying. He used to WFH one day out the month. Supposedly for him to f/u with sources, develop story lines etc. When a plane slid off the runway at our airport, editor was like call him at home @Kdub, we aint got nobody else to go cover it, he live RIGHT there BY the airport. Tell him EYE said do it. :coffee: So I called his azz and he was like “YALL interfering with my stories and dranking nah. Shyt the Price Is Right just came on. Tell they azzes I aint GOING up to no airport to cover no STORY. I will see you tomorrow lil miss.”

He aint go neither :rofl:

luVn_liFe… says:

Kenya’s Stallion BOOTY DvD is out selling Phae’s DONKEY booty
      Kenya’s body is doing cart wheels over Phae’s even if it is fake :coffee: Kenya gets it in the gym hell I need to find that trainer she had a few weeks ago :thumbsup:

Bad Influence says:

Ok I’ve returned :yawn: what i miss?

Diva says:

@Ty yep I shole would ask for my money…I don’t give a dayum it’s only $10…its about the principalities :rofl:

Bad Influence says:

Ok I’ve returned what i miss?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Not a muthatruckin thang Bad!!! I’m snoring in the :kona: of the blog

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Diva I luvs u, but Ewwwwww Vin Diesel cant do shyt w/my panties but wear them :rofl:

@ Bad a warm place in my bed :tea:

@ Ty- Where you from/at???

What’s more … she wants Ashton to pay HER attorney’s fees.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      Demi is still spending that “Die Hard” the early editions money. Belee dat. She spending money Bruce had from “Moonlighting”

She is wrong for this ish.

He dont wantchu no MO..noooooooooo he dont wantchu (Katie Jackson)

flyygirl says:

:newpost:

luVn_liFe… says:

White BLOGS SLay me w/What they consider SEXXY bodies
      I say that every time I see one of those most sexy or beautiful list. For the life of me I cant comprehend the hype over Cameron Diaz :coffee:

Diva says:

@MamaDiva. Folks from work bothering her.

We used to have a reporter when I was at the paper. His azz had been there for about fifty years. I aint lying. He used to WFH one day out the month. Supposedly for him to f/u with sources, develop story lines etc. When a plane slid off the runway at our airport, editor was like call him at home @Kdub, we aint got nobody else to go cover it, he live RIGHT there BY the airport. Tell him EYE said do it. So I called his azz and he was like “YALL interfering with my stories and dranking nah. Shyt the Price Is Right just came on. Tell they azzes I aint GOING up to no airport to cover no STORY. I will see you tomorrow lil miss.”

He aint go neither

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :rofl: Kdub she said she had to go ahead and email this lady back cause if not they would probably try to Skype her for a meeting and shyt….she said I ain’t got time for that shyt today. She serious about her laundry! You smell nothing but tide coming through the vents when you walk up to her porch. She do laundry everyday and it is just her and my step-dad :smack:

Bad Influence says:

Tyyyyyyyyyyy :hug:

@Pumpkin :D

@Diva, oh damn….its dry today huh?

Yeah, I don’t even like for ppl to come over to my house uninvited but you will not invite yourself over like that. I just moved back so ALL my kids will be here so there will be no outsiders. But her invite is now REVOKED.

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Diva I luvs u, but Ewwwwww Vin Diesel cant do shyt w/my panties but wear them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Well he could lick mine and then stick me with his stick :rofl:

Oh hey there beautiful *bewb grab* How are you feeling?

not the principalities :hahaha:

@ PM…Chicago (westside) but I’ve been a resident of GA for 16yrs

Why :shrug: U know someone selling stamps :rofl:

Bad Influence says:

Tyyyyyyyyyyy

@Pumpkin

@Diva, oh damn….its dry today huh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dry as Kim Kardashians puzzy willow!

Ty says:

Hey Hissy I spoke early but you were MIA :hug: Loving that hair and gravie :thumbsup:

Yeah the blog has been Sahara’d today :coffee:

Get out my head Diva :chase:

@TY-what part of Atlanta do you live?

Paulding