Photo of the Day: Chris Brown, Jennifer Lopez in the studio

Chris Brown Jennifer Lopez

Pop singer Jennifer Lopez tweeted a photo of herself and troubled singer Chris Brown in the studio together. Presumably Chris is working on tracks for J-Lo’s upcoming album. Lopez, 43, released her seventh studio album, Love?, in May 2011, followed up by her Greatest Hits album, Dance Again… the Hits, in July 2012.

Brown has written a number of marginally successful songs for other artists, but he needs help himself. He hasn’t had a hit record since 2008’s “No Air”, a duet with Jordin Sparks.

Spotted on Thatgrapejuice.net

• Smonae

Sandy I though Chris was hot out in these streets, he need help :shrugs:

• Betamax82

Yay :goodpost: well not really just better than the one below

CB looks cute here :tea:

Greatest Hits album,

:stop: she has a greatest hits album :shock: hell must be with very popular with her on folks, cause I thought she had bout 5 hits :shrugs:

• 3halos

Clean, new clothes on a skinny crackhead. You can’t cover up ‘crack-headed-ness”. I see them little arse legs in those jeans.

• lovezoe

Guess Sandy don’t know how to read Billboard charts? :coffee:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

Chris wrote No Air? That’s my shidt!

For my SR folks….

:whistle: How do you expect me to live alone with just me when my world revolves around you its so hard for me to breathe :whistle:

• MissHarlem

CB looks good here but Im sure I will scroll down and read otherwise :shrug:
    Was JLO there to observe because its def not to sing on a track :nono:

• WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!?

Ummmm J-Lo stay in yo lane you pass the “Hip and Young” crowd… your appeal will not make it below the age of 35… so :spank: CB can’t help you on this…

• MoniquetheGeek

If anyone should be retiring from the music scene, it’s that girl up top in the pink.

She’s working on her 8th album? :blink: Must be big in the Latin world.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

LoveJones.. I almost stole your baby and then I remember he don’t sleep through the night yet. :nono: #goodluckwiththat

• MissHarlem

NIKKE :hug: I found a new “actress” that I like when shes with others

• Bootcampgirl

He is looking good there :tea:

• tld007

did u hear real chance of love twin has stage 4 cancer?

• Pickachu Tran

CB is always in heavy rotation on the radio… NOT HAVING A HIT SINCE 08 is NEWZ TO ME :shrugs:

• ReadingIsFundamental

Every time I see J-Lo, I miss In Living Color

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

MissH :danban: let me judge for myself.. what’s her name?

• MoniquetheGeek

5 hits? Besides your namesake, I can only name like 2 others: I’m Real and Waiting for Tonight (because that was my joint back in the days). HAHA.

• http://twitter.com/#!/Birdshu Bird

I already know that’s going to be an autotuned track from hell. Not worry though. It’s not like Jen gets any play on black radio anymore.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

@Monique I dont care enough to go look but didnt she have two rap/sing collabos?

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

MoniquetheGeek says:

She’s working on her 8th album? :blink: Must be big in the Latin world.

That’s what I assumed. :coffee:

• MissHarlem

Since No Air though :lol: maybe not what people like but No Bullchit and that damn Dueces was a HIT and those were on a mixtape. He has others that I dont care to remember at the moment that was after No Air.

• Miany

The CB check must be aint clear this month…we all know he got hits… I’m bumping the ‘please dont judge me’

• FuturedocDonte

Is that jazze pha? :thinking:

• Sam

Waiting for Tonight
    ^^^
    :rofl: I still listen to this :coffee: yes judge me :hahaha:

• NaijaGal

the only thing I’ve ever liked JLo in is Selena…I did peep 10 minutes of her movie with ex-husband before knocking out and it looked good

• Pickachu Tran

i haven’t fukked with J-lo since jenny on da block… and I liked when she hooked up with Ja-rule and Murder INC.

she tryna sell records so NOW its back to black if you know what I mean

• lovezoe

JLo is probably popular in the Latin and alabaster world. We all know she faked the funk until stuff got real, then she remembered real quick her nationality.

• that_VA_thickchick

jeniefrumdabloc says:

CB looks cute here
    _________
    Yup. All those nasty dingy looking tattoos covered up. He should always dress JUST LIKE THIS. No more shots with the shirt off. Ok Chris? Are you listening Boy? :waiting:

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

lovezoe says:

Guess Sandy don’t know how to read Billboard charts? :coffee:

I read Billboard charts every day. In fact, I just checked, and still no mention of Chris Brown anywhere in the top ten. :coffee:

• MissHarlem

NIKKE shes not my “type” but she plays well with others. Skin Diamond (specifically the one with Jada Fire) you can tell she dont like peen bc she is tight :thumbsup: :rofl:

MoniquetheGeek says:

She’s working on her 8th album? Must be big in the Latin world.

Exactly gotta be amongst her people cause hell she had mediocre hits to me :shrugs:

• http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhE0g3zMP70P40YOsR Bedazzled His Razzle

He hasn’t had a hit record since 2008?s “No Air”, a duet with Jordin Sparks.
    ————–
    Lies told on Sanrarose dot com

“As Your Friend” is in heavy rotation
    “Beautiful People” was in heavy rotation
    “Wet the Bed” was in heavy ghetto azz rotation
    “Turn Up the Music” was in heavy rotation
    “2012” was in heavy rotation

Shall I go on?? :tea:

• Sam

Did yall discuss rip the runaway yet? Or did yall watch it.

I dvr’d last years cause I didn’t catch it. Lawd when lil kim came on I didn’t know it was her.. I was like oh the models being fierce huh then she started to rap I was like :blink:

• NaijaGal

Dueces
    ===========
    that’s my joint :oops: throwing the middle finger up, moving on to something better…yes

• MoniquetheGeek

@NikkeMinxx: I’m not sure. I remember I’m Real because of Ja and because people were looking at her like :blink: did she just say nig-ga? ION about another one. Like you, ION care enough to look either. HAHA.

NaijaGal says:

the only thing I’ve ever liked JLo in is Selena…

Girl that is my movie :yahoo: Como la flor :whistle: mer lis itu :whistle: did I smell it right love love Selena :yahoo: she really played her well

• Pickachu Tran

Miany says:

didnt his azz finally win a grammy last year for best R&B… CHRIS PAY AUNTIE!!!! :waves: <—-cb's blank check to SAUNDRA

NaijaGal says:

———
    Enough? When he used to knock the snot out of her? Man he cracked her ribs in that movie… beat the dog sheet out of her :lol:

I know DV is no laughing matter but just thinking of that movie makes me laugh.

• MissHarlem

Thanks NAIJA :hug: I was tryna figure out the last thing I like of her and it sure was in fact SELENA. I love that movie and seen it tooooooooo many times for my own good. After that JLO and my ears shall never meet again. Unless she is singing Selena cover songs

• Sam

Hell I still listen to that song she got w/ LL Cool J :rofl:

:whistle:
    you got you got you got you got
    what takes to make me leave my man

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

He hasn’t had a hit record since 2008?s “No Air”, a duet with Jordin Sparks.
    ————–
    Lies told on Sanrarose dot com
    “As Your Friend” is in heavy rotation
    “Beautiful People” was in heavy rotation
    “Wet the Bed” was in heavy ghetto azz rotation
    “Turn Up the Music” was in heavy rotation
    “2012? was in heavy rotation
    Shall I go on??

Chile all of this :cosign: :listen:

• ReadingIsFundamental

They play CB all the time on satellite radio. Maybe they don’t play him on the ATL local stations because they tend to stick to their own down there? Not much versatility maybe.

• Pickachu Tran

Sam says:

Did yall discuss rip the runaway yet? Or did yall watch it.

I 4got all about it… EBT will make sure to show kazillion times before the week is out FOR THOSE WHO MISSED IT

NaijaGal says:

Dueces
    ===========
    that’s my joint throwing the middle finger up, moving on to something better…yes

————-

Aavion or what ever his name is warent shat for that Dueces spoof he did :rofl:

• that_VA_thickchick

Sam says:

Did yall discuss rip the runaway yet? Or did yall watch it.

_________
    I had the misfortune to catch some of it and got my first glimpse of Trinidad James. :shocked: I knew he would probably look bad. But he is an absolute, unequivocal, complete mess. A mess, a whole mess, and nothing but a mess so help me Gawd! :no:

• NaijaGal

JLo is probably popular in the Latin and alabaster world
    ===================
    chit…she tried it with Ben then got with Marc for the Latins buttaraum yeah…no :lol:

• Bootcampgirl

:whistle:
    I ain’t gon’ be the one that she can always run to

I hate liars, **** love I’m tired of tryin’

My heart big but it beat quiet

I don’t never feel like we vibin’

‘Cause every time we alone it’s a awkward silence

So leave your keys on the kitchen counter

• Nakeya_j

Chris still look like he messing with that coke. Good Luck with that. smh

you got you got you got you got
    what takes to make me leave my man

————-
    that’s a good as work out song

ReadingIsFundamental says:

They play him :tea: that was shade :cool:

• MissHarlem

JENIE me diste tu :lol: but you were close. I brought that album twice

Oh and with my peeps she aint big in that world either at least not over here in the states :shrug:

OH and whoever mentioned ENOUGH :yes: but thats it

• Nakeya_j

—-
    Gold all in my watch. Don’t believe me just watch.

• Pickachu Tran

I had the misfortune to catch some of it and got my first glimpse of Trinidad James. I knew he would probably look bad. But he is an absolute, unequivocal, complete mess. A mess, a whole mess, and nothing but a mess so help me Gawd!

________________________

THEY gotta pic floating around FB of TRINIDAD JAMES performing at a concert with brown fudge stains on his tity whities

• NaijaGal

=========================
    so you basically enjoyed seeing JLo get her ass beat :lol: you ain’t chit

• lovezoe

What’s that song with him and Busta.
    That song with him and Fat Joe…

• that_VA_thickchick

NaijaGal says:

the only thing I’ve ever liked JLo in is Selena…
    ______
    I cry every time I watch that movie like I’own know she die in the end. :smh:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Sam says:
    Did yall discuss rip the runaway yet? Or did yall watch it.
    _________

No words to describe that foolery, my friend had me watching the video and chile, :nono: couldn’t even make it through the video with that leopard print shirt lawd have mercy :vomit:

• Sam

Pick and VA

I like the big girl clothes more than anything else..the shoes were hot oh and the men’s clothing were hot.

Lawd that lil kim I cried all night and into the next morning :rofl:

• lovezoe

Trindad is a modern day Jerome. I say Jerome in the house, Jerome in the house.

MissHarlem says:

JENIE me diste tu but you were close. I brought that album twice

:rofl: :hahaha: damn !!

• MissHarlem

DUECES was the chit bc me and Chris shared the exact same sentiments at that time. UGH

Hell they bumping the hell out of Please dont judge me on radio pandora etc so yea it was shade

• Sam

^^

last night was my first time seeing him :rofl:

and Rick Ross lawd :blink: that wife beater and those red leather pants I couldn’t :no:

• lovezoe

I don’t even watch EBT, I did catch a few episodes of Kevin Hart show and will watch The Game to see how the wrote Tia out, but other than that the network doesn’t really appeal to me.

• Miany

:listen: Deuces (rmx)
    According to my old bish, I be on some new ish
    she was on some old ish, now I got a new bish
    Think I give two ish, you aint gon do ish, meet my two fingers
    intro-deuces (deuces)
    If you knew better, you’d do better wanna give the middle finger
    but I got two better

• WUT IZ THA PROBLEM!?

Chris is scary thin…

• MissHarlem

And to my Hip Hop Dance Experience crew we gets it in to Look At Me Now feat Busta and that was well after No Air. I expect better shade Sandra :lol:

NaijaGal says:

=========================
    so you basically enjoyed seeing JLo get her ass beat you ain’t chit
    ———
    I didnt at the time when it first came out because I was taking notes just in case I were to ever get into an abusive relationship like that as an adult but thinking of it now it’s purty funny because in some scenes it was a stretch on stuff :lol:

• NaijaGal

why they have Omarion performing for the big guhls line? and the extra-plus size models :huh:

• MissHarlem

JENIE Its only bc I like that song and the scene in the movie when she starts it off slow and picks it up. This be me in front of the TV :danban: so I made sure I knew the words to further entrust my cornyness :lol:

Look at now oh :danban: fresh den a muh fawggaaaaaa :buttshake:

• Pickachu Tran

:whistle:

Hey there pretty lady
    Saw you at the bar
    And I was mesmerized
    You might think it sounds crazy
    But I ain’t never been a man to lie
    Girl I don’t think you’re ready
    Cause you can’t keep a secret very well
    And aye girl if you let me
    I might give you somethin’ to go and tell
    Aye yeah I could just see it now
    Tryna hold it in
    Tryna keep it down
    But you keep screaming ah ooh
    You’re gonna wanna tell somebody…..

• Who Dat

He hasn’t had a hit record since 2008?s “No Air”, a duet with Jordin Sparks.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Funny b/c DJM is on every single time I turn on local radio.

• MissHarlem

NAIJA bc after he twirled his ass on stage the last time on BET with Rick Ross they wasnt taking any chances :rofl: brb going to look at that vid and laugh my ass off :peace:

MissHarlem says:

JENIE Its only bc I like that song and the scene in the movie when she starts it off slow and picks it up. This be me in front of the TV so I made sure I knew the words to further entrust my cornyness

Girl had the vhs, with the real Selena concert at the end and hunny Selena had a :buttshake: on her ya’ll think JLO had a body. Selena Selena :yahoo: I just love her music though

• Ty

NaijaGal says:

cause they booked him at a discounted rate for using those B2K moves at the Hip Hop Awards :rofl:

I hate that MIA song :rolleyes:

• NaijaGal

Selena
    ==============
    I didn’t know who she was until she died…the messican students were beyond distraught…they were crying hard in 9th grade biology :crying1: then got to hear her music and she def was a great singer…may she RIP

• Who Dat

Jenny is big. Maybe not to “us” but to somebody…

VH1 ranked her 16th on their list of “100 Greatest Women In Music” …just last year…

:kona: dont throw shoes at meh

• KyCakes

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

NaijaGal says:

=========================
    so you basically enjoyed seeing JLo get her ass beat you ain’t chit
    ———
    ——————————————————————-
    Um..I enjoyed seeing her get her ass beat…

• that_VA_thickchick

NaijaGal says:

Selena
    ==============
    I didn’t know who she was until she died…the messican students were beyond distraught…they were crying hard in 9th grade biology then got to hear her music and she def was a great singer…may she RIP
    __________\
    I worked in the mall and that “I could fall in love” song used to come on every hour on the hour. So I knew who she was when she passed. So Sad!

• Sam

cause they booked him at a discounted rate
    ^^^
    why he half off doe :wail:

__________\
    ———
    now that song is finna be in my head all the rest of the day.

• Bootcampgirl

:woohoo:
    I got good news y’all. I took Ky’s advice and called a place that assists with bills. I told her that I would be able to pay it on the 29th so she scheduled my appt. for the 1st and the electric co. has put a hold on the disconnect until the 1st…Thanks @Ky a bish was stressin’ over here…

• that_VA_thickchick

Bedazzled His Razzle says:

__________\
    ———
    now that song is finna be in my head all the rest of the day.
    You’re welcome. :yes:

• Bootcampgirl

Oh shat, I didn’t even know you was here… :love: for you all day..

• KyCakes

:woot: @Boot Woman I am so glad!!

Thank you, Jesus!!

• Ty

I liked Jenny back in the day :listen: Probably because all her music/tracks were refurbished :shrug:

• Who Dat

I remma when Selena died. My azz was at home 22 months preggars when she died and when the OKC bombing happened. Spring 1995.

Oldest was born in May 1995.

I was so selfish back then. I was mad cause my stories and Price Is Right kept getting interrupted.

Forgive me Father.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5xki4ZPzUg @NikkeMinxx

That’s a good look Boot! I especially like that you weren’t looking for a handout, just some help by way of time… because if you had let them turn them off and then put the lights in Bootie’s name :eyeroll:
    MissH, I am familiar :coffee:

• that_VA_thickchick

Oldest was born in May 1995.

Forgive me Father.

22 months preggers. :lol:

He forgives everything that happens near the end of a pregnancy.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIBVMdplt94&feature=related <–Doesn't Talk To Strangers

Boot, that’s whats up! Yall see how GOD works :yahoo:

OAN
    I have to walk back to Macy’s because I left my debit card in my bag here :huh: I had to leave my stuff on ‘hold’ :smack: ION wanna walk back though :mad:

• KyCakes

Ty says:

———————————————————————
    I was kinda done with her after the two following situations:

1. She dropped ‘nukka’ on ‘Ain’t it Funny’

Just cause you used to bone Cletus the Slack-jawed yokel, that don’t give you a pass…

2. She put out ‘Jenney from the Block’ right before the Beatnuts put out ‘Watch Out Now’ and stole their beat…In fact, I believe they tried to sue her and they had to settle? :thinking:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Oldest was born in May 1995.

Forgive me Father.

22 months preggers. :lol:

He forgives everything that happens near the end of a pregnancy.

:rofl: :rofl:

• Sam

who dat :rofl: don’t you start :rofl:

I don’t know what’s going on but boot but :party: whatever it was/is glad it worked out for you

Always ready for a party Sam :lol:

And Imma count elephant legs(rant over uggs that need to be trashed) yall :rofl: I have seen about 3700 pairs today alone… :no: smh #notcuteatall

• Who Dat

He forgives everything that happens near the end of a pregnancy.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I promise it felt like I was pregnant 22 months with the first kid. Lord have mercy. I was only 17 and she was born 2 days before my 18th birthday and 25 days before HS graduation. Ready to party…homies calling like…bish you STILL pregnant? It aint help they was ASKING me that ish and I already FELT like that.

Me: (all meek and whatnot) Yes. Yes I am “still” pregnant. :wail:

Then the death of a Messican singer and some dude decided to bomb a Fed building in OKC… and my STORIES was interrupted by news coverage? :no:

• Diva

:wave: <—————my thursday panties

• MissHarlem

NIKKE :coffee: you dont say? Hmm what say you?

• SassySandra

“He hasn’t had a hit record since 2008?s “No Air”, a duet with Jordin Sparks.”

Clearly someone has been sleeping under a rock. Chris is the hottest thing out in R&B right now..well besides Miguel. Everything Chris puts out is fire. Can’t knock his talent. Lil hot tempered dude is the truth… :bowdown:

• Diva

SassySandra says:

“He hasn’t had a hit record since 2008?s “No Air”, a duet with Jordin Sparks.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    *whispers* I like him too SassySandra

• that_VA_thickchick

He forgives everything that happens near the end of a pregnancy.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Me: (all meek and whatnot) Yes. Yes I am “still” pregnant.

_________
    I can’t tell you how many people got cursed out when I was 6 months preggers with my last child.

Them: When are you due?
    Me: September
    Them: SEPTEMBER??? Lord you must have twins in there.
    Me: :blink: WHO THE FUGG you talkin to? Go sit yo dumb azz down somewhere with that bullshat. :eatme:

No one got offended. Pregnancy excuses rude behavior. :yes:

• that_VA_thickchick

___
    \_/ <— Bucket for Diva's panties.

Now Shero gone pass it so everyone else can tithe too.

• KyCakes

that_VA_thickchick says:

Pregnancy excuses rude behavior. :yes:
    ———————————————————————
    …and more often than not, excessive flatulence :rofl:

• Ty

I was kinda done with her after the two following situations:

1. She dropped ‘nukka’ on ‘Ain’t it Funny’

Yep but I let AIF slide because Ashanti wrote that song and it ended up with JLO but she could’ve switched the lyrics :think:

She did that to a few folks outside the Beatnuts thats why I said most of her hits were refurbished. I :love: that track :danban:

• Diva

@VA I guess I’m the only fass azz in here this afternoon. Ya’ll tithe the panties roses!!!! :buttshake:

• that_VA_thickchick

Diva says:

_______
    Well I aint never the one to leave a friend hanging.

:waves: <– Thursday panties

:party:

• KyCakes

Diva says:

——————————————————————
    I don’t wear panties, so…yeah :lol:

• KyCakes

:offtopic:
    —————————————————————-
    An escort accused of attacking a man and nearly biting his penis off during a sexual encounter at an Orange County hotel was arrested on an attempted murder charge Tuesday morning.

Deputies were called to the Crestwood Suites on University Boulevard after multiple 911 callers “reported screaming and growling sounds from a room on the second floor” of the hotel.

They arrived to find the victim “covered in a significant amount of blood, with numerous bite wounds,” the report states. He was rushed to the Orlando Regional Medical Center trauma center.

The man had “significant” bites to his penis and testicles, the report states, as well as damage to his leg, abdomen, chest and fingers.

His alleged attacker, Priscilla Vaughn, “was nude, and had blood around her mouth, which had spread to her face and head,” the report states, adding Vaughn “growled and snarled” at deputies.

The victim later told deputies his attacker was an escort he’d hired for Monday evening. After dinner, they returned to her hotel room, where they drank alcohol and Vaughn used Ecstasy, the report states.

During consensual sex, the escort “became more aggressive, and she began to bite his genitals. He described it as if she were trying to eat his penis and testicles,” the report says.

The victim tried to get away, the report states, but Vaughn “was too powerful and he could not get her off of him.” She also took his cell phone away when he tried to call for help, the report says.

The Sentinel is not naming the victim because of the sexual nature of the crime.

When deputies searched the room later, they found “a significant amount of blood, knocked over furniture, and strewn belongings,” as well as a sex toy that had been severely damaged by bite marks.

“The damage to the toy indicates a desire to cause severe damage,” the report says, adding it appeared the damage to the toy was done prior to the attack.

Vaughn, 29, faces charges of attempted second-degree murder, false imprisonment and tampering with the victim’s ability to contact law enforcement. She was jailed without bail.
    ———————————————————————
    But she was growling and snarling though? :eek: :rofl:

• Diva

@Ky thongs will work too…or you don’t wear undergarments period is that what you is saying? :rofl: