Celebs Out & About: Ne-Yo, Tim McGraw, Taylor Swift, Pitbull, Nelly

Nelly at ACM Presents event

Hip and Country music superstars joined forces for one big night of performances during Tim McGraw’s Superstar Summer Night presented by the Academy of Country Music at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on April 8 in Las Vegas. Stars like Tim McGraw, Taylor Swift, Ne-Yo, Keith Urban, John Forgerty, Pitbull, Nelly, and more performed together onstage.
Photos: Ethan Miller/Getty Images North America

45 Responses to “Celebs Out & About: Ne-Yo, Tim McGraw, Taylor Swift, Pitbull, Nelly”

:huh:

Is Nelly wearing a rainbow wifebeater Tee?

MissTaken says:

@ Man :cheers: Bruh it ain’t worth it

lovezoe says:

Who gave Kandi her own show and what’s it about.

Chupilives says:

When was the last time Nelly released a song? What the hell is he performing?

Nelly is fine but that is about it :nono: wouldn’t fawk him though

He has that one song with Tim McGraw :yes: I use to like that song too. Might I add Tim was so fine to me in that video, :thinking: I think I am really attracted to sprite men :eek:

Crickett says:

Some folks love Nelly and Pitbull….

mzwhang90210 says:

Hello Sandra, hello Roses.
    :waves:
    JenEEE :kiss:
    LoveZ
    Man

I :heart: country music. Im also a Taylor Swift fan. djm!

I used to have such a crush on Nelly. Wouldn’t have waited 10 yrs on his arse tho.

Is Pitbull gay? :popcorn: I heard something…

CurlyGirl says:

I want Country Grammar Nelly back!! I’m goin’ down down baby, yo street in a Range Rover :whistle: :buttshake:

Gigi26 says:

:shrugs: I do love that song with Nelly and Tim McGraw though, that joint was tough :yes:

:karate: That bish is tore UP yo! :hahaha:

:hug: Didjew e-mail that person? :waiting:

Curly, I left a request downstairs :tea:

Pickachu Tran says:

:yawn: MUST BE WHITE FOLK WE DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT DAY.. taylor twice :blink:

@JENIE
    “I think I am really attracted to sprite men ”

Need to go on and get that out your system to see. :yes:

VDot says:

Did anybody get banned in the post below? I ain’t playing with Auntie, she edited my comment yesterday. She may have me in her lil notebook. I’m not going for that :no:

CurlyGirl says:

Andele andele mami, E I E I
    Uh-oh! What’s poppin’ tonite?
    Andele andele mami, E I E I
    Uh-oh! If the head right, Nelly there every night
    :buttshake: :blunt:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Is Pitbull gay? :popcorn: I heard something…

:eek: do what nah!!

Picka :dead:

Whangdang! :waves: <—some weave glue fa yo bitch's lacefront
    how u dewin?

VDot says:

I think I am really attracted to sprite men

Back in your non-celibacy days, did you :hump: any?

@VDOT
    “Did anybody get banned in the post below? I ain’t playing with Auntie, she edited my comment yesterday. She may have me in her lil notebook. I’m not going for that ”
    _______

I think I’m the only one in her notebook.

Gigi26 says:

Need to go on and get that out your system to see.
    ————–

The Devil in the E-flesh I rebuke you!

@Man I have dated a sprite before, but I find myself really liking them now :yes: @Fat Pitbull gets the :homoswitch: in my book

VDot says:

:rofl: u know she got one too! she be ticking off when folks font get fly :rules: <—her hit list

once she made that last tick, that's when the "take care hun" :bye: comes in like a thief in the night

Fay :gossip: (but I really can’t recall what I heard exactly :rofl: ) But I heard it! :lol:

LSLH says:

I see they’re trying to make country cool.

mzwhang90210 says:

Dittyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :kiss:
    Leave my pooch alone..she’s suffering from a major bout of depression. oh yeah hit me at ~~> rpippah@ :yahoo:

:waves:
    FayFayyyyyyyyyyyyy (Im just about to place my 3rd order. How do I get my gift? lol Im essited.)
    Vdot
    Picka
    Gigi

:karate: :wink: & Fay, wrap hers in Diamond Dust Lining yo! :rofl:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Sandranetta can you tell us all who has short rope these days?

THANKS.

Whang

when u’re ordering, where it says notes or comments to merchant just type in there which scent you wanted your free one to be :hug: thanks suga!

Miany says:

@MZWHANG :hi: Heyyyy
    Thanks all the rest of yall for saying :newpost:

once she made that last tick, that’s when the “take care hun” comes in like a thief in the night

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Can @Pryn come back Sandra?

Sandranetta can you tell us all who has short rope these days?

THANKS.

________

:eek:

MissTaken says:

:thinking: What is that tattoo on Nelly’s arm? A deformed crane? A raggedy lightening bolt? A limp wee? So many questions

VDot says:

once she made that last tick, that’s when the “take care hun” :bye: comes in like a thief in the night
    _____________________________________________

Yeah Auntie, can you take a copy of the pages from this notebook. I need to know how much rope I have. Do you also make notes on things commentors say, that you like? That can help balance things out? :biggrin:

mzwhang90210 says:

:karate: lol
    @FayFay…thanks!!

RoyalLuv3 says:

Love that Ne-Yo ft Tim McGraw joint

CurlyGirl says:

@DTTS……I will make sure I do! I’m going to share one more thing with you before I go to lunch. It is a drug that children can buy at the corner store. They call it Spice or potpourri. It is a hallucinogenic. It was not in the black community at first….it is now. You should Google some of the stories of what happens to these children when they smoke it….

Just Looking says:

The Devil in the E-flesh I rebuke you!
    :rofl: Signed Just Hooking