Chris Brown Still Promoting Rihanna Collabo

Word out of Rihanna’s camp is the singer is considering taking out a restraining order if her former lover Chris Brown doesn’t stop dropping her name in interviews. I can’t say any more about that for legal reasons. But if it happens, remember where you read it first.

Both Rihanna and Chris cut off all contact with each other after their break up in May. But that hasn’t stopped him from continuing to use Rihanna’s name to promote his upcoming album.

Brown’s latest publicity stunt came in the form of a tweet saying he and Rihanna were collaborating on a new track called “Put It Up”. But Rihanna lashed out with a subliminal tweet on Twitter.com: “B*tch you will die, be born again, die again and be born again before I do a song with you b*tch,” she wrote.

Undeterred by Rihanna’s threats, Brown continues to promote the track — even though it may not appear on his album.

“It flows easy,” Brown said of the song he and Rihanna recorded before the break up. “What works with us is that we have similar ways of creating music. It’s as effortless as can be,” Chris told Hollywood Life.

Rihanna is reportedly so stressed out by Brown’s disrespect that she shows up hours late for her concerts. The “Pour It Up” singer showed up 3 hours late for her concert Wednesday night in Monte Carlo, Monaco, leaving fans who had paid at least $782 fuming.

“Still no news of Rihanna,” @MorganeDK tweeted at the two hour mark. “Are you lost?” the same user asked. “Noooo I haven’t been waiting … for 3 hours for nothing, have I?” another user tweeted. “She’s three hours late.”

• Are Jay Z and Alicia Keys Getting Too Cozy?
  • Rihanna’s Weed Carrier Disses Ciara
  • Source: ‘Rihanna and Chris Brown did not speak to each other’
  • Rihanna’s New Album Sucks

62 Responses to “Chris Brown Still Promoting Rihanna Collabo”

FuturedocDonte says:

She’ll go back… She always does :coffee:

~
      :rolleyes:

jazi65 says:

Dayum! He looks like pookie from new jack city :blink:

Miss Mainey says:

singing “I just want it to be over” (keyshia cole)

Chris aint even studing her,he’ll say what he wants when he wants bout her to her
      OR
      ElSE!

#JK

Wook at his wittle pink nipple. :pacifier:

Ty says:

luVn_liFe… says:

TY says: I dont trust FL There is a similar case coming up where the teen was playing his music to loud
      ~
      ~
      Actually that Case was ALOT diff TY,shYte the went and arrested that man,there didnt have to be a protest.
      As Well as the shooter said
      He was in FEAR for his life beucase the Muzack was lOUD
      Yeah it different but they are still using the Stand Your Ground bs :rolleyes: The only reason he didnt get a bond was because he said “they didnt obey my orders to turn the music down” :wtf:

libra80sbaby says:

:nono: at ANY artist that is 3 hours late for a concert. That is so inconsiderate and disgusting. I am walking to the ticket counter and asking for my money back after an hour. Fugg dat

buddapecan says:

So sick of these two…

lovezoe says:

The prosecutor is doing a good job in his closing arguments.

Ty says:

Is Rhi back with Drake or what :popcorn:

Gigi26 says:

These two fukktards will crash and burn on their own. No assistance necessary.

Rih, there ain’t no where else to go from the top baby…better humble yourself while your ahead. Same with Chris

:tea:

Caramel Rain says:

that_VA_thickchick says:

Wook at his wittle pink nipple
      **********
      Its so cute :pacifier:

Chris gave a direct quote to Hollywood Life? Now that is desert thirst at it’s worst. Geez Chris.

The still PICS of bystanders lOOking at Lamar tear up the Paps stuff is hilAIRE!!!

Ok, I’m behind by a few posts. But did we talk about why Beyonce is wearing blackface in a couple of those Flaunt pics. (I hate them all, by the way.)

The Pearl! says:

Wow! Prosecutor just went I Have a Dream on ‘em! …judge the content of her testimony, not her delivery (colorful speech)…

MsB2u says:

i’m so sick of these 2
      :deadhorse:

Gigi26 says:

These two fukktards will crash and burn on their own. No assistance necessary.
      ———–
      :rofl: Yew Aint Right! :lol:

I think Sandra will be committed when some lame azz “Kevin Federline” type nucca knocks up Rhianna.

If it’s Breezy that does it Sandra might put hands on Rhianna herself.
      :facepalm:

How do you have flab and a six pack atthe same time??

KyCakes says:

:rollseyes:
      CB is a crack head and Rhianna has smelly cat. Now you know….

Case closed

Tink Tink says:

Off Topic:

I am listening to Corinne Bailey Rae Radio Station, and this girl is so freakin NICE!!!

Tink Tink says:

Off Topic:

Smelly Cat
      Smelly Cat
      What are they feeding you?

Smelly Cat
      Smelly Cat
      It’s not your faullllttt

:whistle:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

If it’s Breezy that does it Sandra might put hands on Rhianna herself.
      ————
      :rofl: :ghost:

anw_rootbeer says:

————————–
      & this is the fault of someone who she has supposedly cut all ties to?! Me and ole boy cut ties and my behind still shows up to work, ON TIME!!!!!

The Pearl! says:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

How do you have flab and a six pack atthe same time??

——

I thought the same damned thing….that’s that fast life for ya

Sandy that boy ain’t give no quote to Hollywood Life. I knew that was strange since HL makes up 5 or 6 fake stories on Chris and Rih each and errday.

Diva says:

FuturedocDonte says:

She’ll go back… She always does :coffee:
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      :cosign:

@Man so you ain’t see me saying hi and giving you a kiss downstairs? Ok then I see how you gone act tuhday!

FuturedocDonte says:

I can’t get with her whisper signing :whistle:

Miany says:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:
      If it’s Breezy that does it Sandra might put hands on Rhianna herself.
      ^^ If she get preggers bet we get at least 3 Rihanna posts a day.

Diva says:

:wave: hey Donte my love!!!! :buttshake: <—-Diva twerking

KyCakes says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

@Ky Ky :rofl: :rofl:
      ———————————————————————-
      I swear..I am so sick of these two dysfunctional kneegrows…

I mean, I know you’re young, but do you have to ACT like it? :rollseyes:

Diva says:

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

Chaz looks bored out of his mind. :rolleyes:
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      With his big fat azz head! Porky pig looking bastid

MissHarlem says:

Whats the topic cuz it damn sure aint these two :waiting:

Corrine is MAN’S girl yall betta font light :lol:

My coworker keep pressing me to go on a gotdayum rafting trip with the office for the interns :rolleyes: fuggg them interns is what I really want to say, they don’t speak and you think I want to fellowship with them :nono:

Diva says:

MissHarlem says:

Whats the topic cuz it damn sure aint these two :waiting:

Corrine is MAN’S girl yall betta font light :lol:
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I thought he only got hard for Kim K :rofl:

Diva says:

MissHarlem says:

Whats the topic cuz it damn sure aint these two

Corrine is MAN’S girl yall betta font light
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      I thought he only got hard for Kim K
      And Joseline ER_NAN_THEZ

Miany says:

@JENIE….mannnnn fugg them interns (but say it to em in a nice way)
      I hope the jury foreperson has a bored azz look on his face when he reads “GUILTY AS CHARGED” to George ole fat, racist, faking the funk azz… :rolleyes:

42 jeniefrumdabloc says:

My coworker keep pressing me to go on a gotdayum rafting trip with the office for the interns fuggg them interns is what I really want to say, they don’t speak and you think I want to fellowship with them
      ———–
      You know they’ll want to go out for drinks afterwards… never do that with interns :nono:

I love Corrine Bailey Ray’s music :yes: Speaking of music Chrisette Michelle’s album is nice :yes: she could have left that damn Titty Boy off though :nono: cause Charades would have been much better without that fool :no: She should just stuck with Wale being the only rap feature on her album :tea:

Ty says:

Ok the closing is giving me life :nun: We got 15 whats the topic :rofl:

MIANY- Almost all them women got kids… I hope so too.

I’m finna go finish my paper… I’ll ttyl.

RAZZLE is the :champ: , not a BEDAZZLED tramp. :nono: says:

42 jeniefrumdabloc says:
      ———–

Its been decided :tea: I’m putting in a leave slip for that day, my birthday that week too,,, ashid !!! I like Mike but I really don’t fugg with none of these folks in this office outside of business. :coffee: they lie so damn much

MissHarlem says:

DIVA :lol: from time to time he shows he has soul

Prosecution fawked this entire case :tea: and I am starting to really believe this was the plan all along :tea:

MissHarlem says:

JENIE It would of never dawned on me to even font if I should go :lol: . My answer is always a resounding NO :lol: they always want to get me tipsy afterwork. Ummmm no I dont come here for friends now close my door on your way out (says that in my head lol)

MissHarlem says:

and I am starting to really believe this was the plan all along being that it took them a YEAR to even get to this point :coffee:

^^FIXED THAT FOR YOU

MissHarlem says:

JENIE It would of never dawned on me to even font if I should go . My answer is always a resounding NO they always want to get me tipsy afterwork. Ummmm no I dont come here for friends now close my door on your way out (says that in my head lol)

Chile I thought he got the point when I was the only one that didn’t respond to email :tea: ugh…… fugg these folks on that tip ,,, real talk!!!

Ty says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Prosecution fawked this entire case and I am starting to really believe this was the plan all along
      He will probably get manslaughter. Reading the judges resume and she started in the juvenile court and won an award for being a child advocate :cheers:

Ty says:

EDUCATION:?

•University of South Florida – B.A. Psychology 1975?
      •South Texas College of Law – J.D. 1979?

——————————————————————————–

PROFESSIONAL HISTORY:?

•Admitted to the Florida Bar, 1979?
      •Admitted to the Texas Bar, 1979?
      •Admitted to the U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 1981?
      •Admitted to the United States Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit, 1981
      •Admitted to the U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 1985
      •Admitted to the U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida, 1985?

——————————————————————————–

EMPLOYMENT HISTORY:?

•January 1980 – July1983?
      ?Broward County State Attorney’s Office, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, Chief Prosecutor Misdemeanor, Hollywood Court, Felony Prosecutor.?
      •July 1983 – March 1986?
      ?Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, Staff Counsel, Tallahassee.
      ?Represented the Department in all personnel legal matters, employment discrimination, labor disputes, administrative law and civil litigation.
      ?Appeared before federal and state courts and administrative hearing officers.?
      ?Registered lobbyist for the Department. Legal advisor on Cabinet issues.?
      •March 1986 – August 1992?
      ?Borroughs, Grimm, Bennett & Griffin, P.A., Orlando, FL. Commercial litigation practice.

?Partner: September, 1988 – August 1992.

?December 1989 – August 1992: Head of litigation Department.
      •August 1992 – June 1999

?Debra Steinberg Nelson, P.A., Orlando, FL. Litigation practice including: contract disputes, mortgage foreclosures, corporate disputes, family law (dissolution of marriage, custody, paternity), probate litigation fraud, unfair and deceptive trade practices, employment disputes, employment discrimination, real property disputes, aviation litigation, construction defects, mechanics liens, constitutional law claims, adversary proceedings in bankruptcy, administrative proceedings, class action lawsuit, and appellate matters.
      •?Arbitrator for the United States District Court, Middle District of Florida, 1992-1999.?

——————————————————————————–

JUDICIAL HISTORY:?

•Appointed Circuit Judge 18th Judicial Circuit of Florida, by Governor Jeb Bush May 1999.
      •Elected Circuit Judge 18th Judicial Circuit of Florida, September 2000 with 72% approval rate of the voters in Seminole and Brevard Counties
      •Juvenile Delinquency Division, June 1999 – July 2000
      •Civil, Family and Probate Division, July 2000 – June 2002; July 2004 – June 2007
      •Felony Division, July 2002 – June 2004; July 2007 – present
      •Administrative Judge in the Juvenile Division, Seminole County, November 1999-June 2000.
      •Administrative Judge for Seminole County, July 2000 – July 2001
      •Administrative Judge in the Family Division, Seminole County, July 2000 – June 2001
      •Administrative Judge in the Probate and Guardianship Division, Seminole County, July 2001 – June 2002
      •Administrative Judge for Appeals, Seminole County, July 1999 – June 2007
      •Administrative Judge Professionalism Committee, July 2009 – present
      •Acting Chief Judge, Seminole & Brevard Counties, July 2003- June 2005
      •Preside over Seminole County Adult Drug Court, October 2002 – March 2005
      •Served on Florida Supreme Court Pro Se Committee
      •Served on 18th Judicial Circuit Conflicts Committee
      •Served on Family Court Steering Committee Summit on Redefining Florida’s Family Courts
      •Serves on Seminole County Court Operations Committee, June 2009 – present
      •Serves on Trial Court Budget Commission – December 2010 – present??

bnatural says:

Ty says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
      ——

It doesn’t matter what the judge’s resume is….it’s a trial by jury…they have to convict him first…and based off the prosecution’s FAIL…and the defense’s strategy, he won’t get a conviction on anything IMO

Ty says:

I think they will get him on manslaughter but the judge sets the sentence. Just hoping its not probation since she advocates for children.