Crazed Customer Punches Female Clerk Over 41 Cents

Female clerk punched

A California man is being held in jail on $100K bond for viciously punching a female store clerk in a dispute over 41 cents.

Kendrick Ruth was arrested at a Long Beach, California on Wednesday and charged with assault after the police received tips from the public.

The brutal attack occurred at a Lakewood, California Chevron gas station on Sept. 7, NBC Los Angeles reports.

According to the clerk, Yadira Lara, the customer attempted to pay for a $1.41 cigar with a one dollar bill.

Lara said he became agitated when she told him he needed 41 cents more.

“He just said ‘well fuck this is all I have,’” said Lara, who hid the cigar under the counter.

Without warning Ruth punched Lara in the face, as customers standing in line behind him looked on. Ruth then walked away.

The attack left Lara with permanent damage in one eye. “I just blacked out for a while, just looking for my glasses,” she told NBC 4.

“I just wish I just could’ve given it to him and none of this would have happened,” she said.

76 Responses to “Crazed Customer Punches Female Clerk Over 41 Cents”

The Master Beta :D says:

Bruh :facepalm:

:blink: See.. that’s a crying shame. For a damn ‘gar. Broke bitch made ass nigga. :eyeroll:

Hey Beta :hi:

Come on 5pm :footstomp:

lovezoe says:

Saw this on the news. That white lady behind him RAN out the store. Folks crazy. Hubby talking about he would have stopped him. No sir, we dont need you playing hero. I woulda been just like that white lady. When folks do stuff like that, they are not stable.

VDot says:

:wtf: I can’t stand a punk azz man. He put his all in that punch :box:

Poor baby :(

Honycoatd says:

This is horrible. This guy really thought he was entitled to it and it was not even food. A darn cigar.

Just the still shot is making me uneasy.

The attack left Lara with permanent damage in one eye
    —————–
    Damn, I know its not funny but DAMN

Shuga Honey says:

too many bitchmade niggas roaming free these days :smh:

bet you he aint short the weed man tho. bet he gave that MAN all his money with no hassle.

next time roll up your :smoke: with bible paper like any other self respecting bum nigga with no morals would do.

The Master Beta :D says:

So I count 3 males in line that are visible I know those days are long gone but they should have tagged teamed his ass

Shuga Honey says:

and speaking of bad decisions…..

Naya Rivera and Big Sean are engaged. :rolleyes:

The Master Beta :D says:

OTBizzle :hi:

Honycoatd says:

I hope Ms. Lara recovers soon.

That is why the put up those glass protection to keep the crazies away from them.

Thats reall fcked up :no: He should be ashamed of himself

VDot says:

Hos short bacame a midriff top, so you knoe he leaned ALL the way in that punch. Smh

BayBay :kiss:

————-
    Now they be like, ain’t me business. Shid

deedeegirl says:

They should allow her to take a bat to his fckn head. D!ck!

Honycoatd says:

He could have asked other patrons for the 41 cents. Low life man he is. Now someone in jail just might try and knock his boxers off.

MSVALLDAY says:

DAMMMMMNNNNN!!!! Now that was so un-called for! He was trying to go get his smoke on!!!

VDot says:

*************&

Omg, why one of my girls (from a distance because she’s going through some mental thangs) said she rolled up using a page from the Bible. She ain’t even start with Genesis, but went straight to the pages of Leviticus. I could not stop laughing because she was so sincere with it :hahaha:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

This is terrible. I only watched 1 minute. Why did it look like the dude behind him stepped up like you gone ring me up? :blink:

Naya Rivera and Big Sean are engaged
    ——————
    Don’t get the rush, has he even gotten on your nerves yet…passed gas in front of you…yada yada

MissHarlem says:

His need his ass beat. One of my many situations where its not funny at all and yet Im giggling while :facepalm: at myself and the situation

—————-
    Guess they didnt have that 2 for .99

MissHarlem says:

:rofl: at his need his ass beat. le sigh its friday :thankyou:

VDot says:

Harlem Shake you ain’t right. :lol: :ashamed:

Miany says:

See.. that’s a crying shame. For a damn ‘gar. Broke bitch made ass nigga.
    ^^^ my sentiments exactly. Mind u I’ve given PLENTY OF LIL BROKE NINJAS spare change to patch up on their gars & I don’t even LIKE beggin ninjas. ..he coulda got that gar & he ain’t have to hit choic She ain’t do no wrong

Honycoatd says:

So hurtful to hear her speak on it.

She was in fear of him because she moved back abit and then he pulled back even more and went straight for it.

VDot says:

He shouldve got them white owls instead of backwoods :coffee:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

:offtopic: Never heard of Foreign Exchange before today. I like the song Better :thankyou: I am going to listen to some other songs

Honycoatd says:

Mistaken… They are nice. I love neo-soul.

lovezoe says:

BREAKING NEWS: Investigators found two medications in the apartment of Miriam Carey: one used to treat schizophrenia and symptoms of bipolar disorder; the other an antidepressant, a law enforcement source briefed on the investigation told CNN.

MissHarlem says:

VDOT :lol: I know…HE aint through with me yet :yes:

KayCeiSoul says:

My favorite word for an ol’ heaux azz nigga = BitchMade.

Made in BitcheryVille, USA
    Hoovers in a BitchMobile
    Swims in BitchSauce.
    Spews Bitchugeuse.

I have a serious problem with these heaux azz niggas.
    Now, I’m not violent. But with a CCW, I would have found a way to wound him in the leg. And then said… “Quit crying. Ol’ BITCHAZZ.” :coffee:

Miany says:

If I were her id be on the lawsuit trsil like :danban: haven’t yall seen this neighborhood? Should have had a protective glass there for me. :danban1: should have hired a second person. ..my neck, my nose, my eyes (I’m saddened if she has real damage but im skeptical so I can joke bout it)
    Hit in the face? On the job? Laaaaaaaaawsuit!

Shuga Honey says:

VDot says:

come on now :rolleyes: im not christian and even EYE know you are only supposed to use the map pages in the back :nono:

Honycoatd says:

She said she had an injury to her left eye from childhood but now it is even worse.

KayCeiSoul says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Never heard of Foreign Exchange before today. I like the song Better I am going to listen to some other songs

*******************************

They are R&B/Electronica. I have always loved Electronica/Techno, so mix that in with R&B and a splash of Neo and pepper some hip hop in? Oh boy!
    :danban:

Blackswan says:

Dude shouldn’t just brought some good times know he ain’t have no dutchmaster money smh

:love: Aye Bay Bay :kiss: its Friday. Show some love. :koolaid:

Blackswan says:

Should’ve

Blackswan says:

Bet he had some loud though.

Are you a Buddhist?
    Catholic?
    Mormon?
    Islamic?
    Candomble?
    Hindu?
    Jainism?
    Shinto?
    Atheist?

If you are not offended in me asking @ shuga plum.

KayCeiSoul says:

Blackswan says:

********************************

:wail:

Honycoatd says:

All my smoke education comes from here.

Thank you all.

Shuga Honey says:

lovezoe says:

if you aint crazy already those anti-crazy drugs will take you there. one of the side effects is suicidal tendencies. says so right in the commercial. several ppl have killed themselves behind taking “anti” depressants.

tallie says:

Lawd ham mercy!!!!

The Master Beta :D says:

Random as hell I’m checking my emails and I got one from slutfinder TF :lol:

KP Gibson says:

Man he wanted that damn 41 cents. Shoot.

See :lol: he was tryna get a Garcia Vega cigar, not a rilla. It mustve been some thrash @Blackswan.

Nigga tryna walk when he should still be crawling. Shouldve just bummed sone rolling papers and live to smoke another day. Dummy. Lock his ass up.

Honycoatd says:

This Fage cherry pomegranate yogurt is so delicious.

69 says:

In regards to that hornet post:

Although a handful of Asian giant hornets can easily defeat the uncoordinated defenses of a honey bee colony, the Japanese honey bee (Apis cerana japonica) has evolved[citation needed] an effective strategy. When a hornet scout locates and approaches a Japanese honey bee hive, it emits specific pheromonal hunting signals. When the Japanese honey bees detect these pheromones, a hundred or so gather near the entrance of the nest and set up a trap, keeping the entrance open. This permits the hornet to enter the hive. As the hornet enters, a mob of hundreds of honey bees surrounds it in a ball, completely covering it and preventing it from reacting effectively. The bees violently vibrate their flight muscles in much the same way as they do to heat the hive in cold conditions. This raises the temperature in the ball to the critical temperature of 46 °C (115 °F). In addition, the exertions of the honey bees raise the level of carbon dioxide (CO2) in the ball. At that concentration of CO2, the honey bees can tolerate up to 50 °C (122 °F), but the hornet cannot survive the combination of a temperature of 46 °C (115 °F) and high carbon dioxide level.[16][17] Some bees do die along with the intruder, much as happens when they attack other intruders with their stings, but by killing the hornet scout they prevent it from summoning reinforcements that would wipe out the entire colony.[18]
    ____________________________
    The struggle with life and death are REAL. I seent a picture of look like a hundred honeybees surrounding one of them hornets eating the hell out of ot. :shocked:

:hahaha: that don’t look like a side store. He prolly went in there expecting the hood rate. Lawd. Not funny. :hahaha:

Shuga Honey says:

Honycoatd says:

If you are not offended in me asking @ shuga plum.

its ok. ive been asked before and sure i’ll be asked again. i know yall nosey.

I believe in God but I think religion is an insult to God. I would imagine that the creator the universe and all things within would not trouble himself with the petty ish that religions come up with.

VDot says:

ShugAvery-she’s in the midst of some mental issues (think Miriam Carey – too soon? :ashamed: ) so she’s not thinking clearly. Or maybe she is and took the burnt offering a little too literally :thinking:

Honycoatd says:

Only person I know smoke just about everyday is my dad and he only smokes marijuana.

Shuga Honey says:

VDot says:

ShugAvery-she’s in the midst of some mental issues (think Miriam Carey – too soon? ) so she’s not thinking clearly. Or maybe she is and took the burnt offering a little too literally

ooh no. :lol: did she smoke the page that has the story about the burning bush on it?

too many bitchmade niggas roaming free these days

:cosign:
    Big fat funky azz nigga pay everyone else. He saw a yt woman and knew she wouldn’t do nothing back.

Honycoatd says:

I see @ Shuga. I believe religion is used to divide us. We all have a build in guide. That clearly knows what is right and wrong and especially what is acceptable in his sight.

Yup. Got more crazy people today than ever. A lot of these folks don’t even need “medication” to begin with.

So what @Shuga, a diest? :thinking: Sorry I’m into labeling :eek: Or agnostic? :thinking: No, the latter would mean you dont know if you believe. And you said you do.

A.J. says:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

*******************************

Taken you are in for a treat. Very good music indeed and all of their albums hit on 10! Also look into Zo! and Sy Smith!

:newpost: Christina Milian wins the bad mother of the year award

That Billion dolla white bow who was peddling (<–not even close to the right fukking word) them drugs on these internet streets tho :yawn:

:no:

69 says:

______________________________
    Nothing funny about this story or this girl potentially being blind for life over some mess she couldn’t control to begin with. :nono:

They gonna get his ass in the slammer. Gone walk in and Big Mike gonna be looking like :yes: spread them cheeks. :yes:

It is very difficult to monitor mental patients to make sure they are compliant with their medications. She probably didn’t take her meds because of the side effects. The side effects alone will worsen the depression. :no:

Shuga Honey says:

So what @Shuga, a diest? Sorry I’m into labeling Or agnostic? No, the latter would mean you dont know if you believe. And you said you do.

I believe in God. :shrugs:

you need a title to believe in God? :huh:

whatchu talmbout Willis?

100% usa made! says:

Who walks in to a store with one dollar and tries to buy something nowadays. Hell a candy bar costs more than a dollar. And if you’re at a gas station you need to have a little bread, cause gas is at least $3.60 in CA

Nevermind. :eek:

Carrington says:

I just want 3 minutes with a mf like this!

First off, you don’t deserve any bad habits that only cost $1.41 & you still can’t keep up.

Mad at working people because you ain’t $hit & ain’t got $hit in life.

Crickett says:

Ha! That’s because black and milds are $1.00, their store is racist because the Sandman and Chinaman sell it for a buck!

ricanlbc says:

I live down the street from this gas station & the mall. This is just sick. He looks like a bum anyway. I hope this girl never goes back to her job. #flashbacks

Shuga Honey says:

Carrington says:

I just want 3 minutes with a mf like this!

Mad at working people because you ain’t $hit & ain’t got $hit in life.

he would have to kill everybody up here if he smoked cigarettes. they are $15 a pack!
    but for real tho

Sincerity7 says:

Dude wack AF for that! :box:

3halos says:

A woman trying to earn a living and this dude attacks her b/c he’s short some change and mental marbles. DAYUM you Jeffrey. I hope someone lights a cigar in your @@$@#$@$.

r2dmax says:

They need to tattoo “punched a woman for $0.41″ on his forehead and put him in General Polulation in a prison. :cuss: coward
    :smack: :mad:

Imsoraw06 says:

SMH BUT IF I WAS IN LINE I WOULD’VE JUST GAVE HIM THE .41 CENT SO IT MIGHT NOT HAVE HAPPENED. I HATE WHEN PEOPLE ARE IN FRONT OF ME TAKING ALL DAY OVER SOME CHANGE SO I JUST PAY THE DIFFERENCE LOL.