In Case You Missed It: CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story

CrazySexyCool The TLC Story

VH1′s much-anticipated biopic, CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story aired last night to much fanfare. Social media networks buzzed with comments from millions of viewers live- blogging every minute of the show. The most interesting scenes in the TV movie belonged to original TLC member Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas (played by Keke Palmer), and Pebbles (Rochelle Aytes). Chilli’s baby hair trended on Twitter.com for the duration of the show. And poor Pebbles was dragged unmercifully due to Aytes’ dishonest portrayal of her on the show.

Rapper Lil Mama played the late Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes, and Drew Sidora acted the part of Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins. The cast was rounded out by Diana Ross‘ son, Evan Ross (music producer Dallas Austin) and actor Carl Anthony Payne (“Martin”), who played LaFace Records co-founder LA Reid.

Video courtesy of Yardie

200 Responses to “In Case You Missed It: CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story”

:shame:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Lil mama did a good job as Left Eye. My hat goes off to TLC when they actually learned what was going on, they tried to take control of the situation. Left Eye was a pistol.

Such A F'n Lady says:

The movie was a lot better than I expected. The scenes with Lil Mama as Left Eye near the end while in Honduras were chilling. I felt like I was watching the documentary she filmed all over again.

The only somewhat negative comment I have is that KeKe Palmer was sometimes unbelievable (and didn’t really look like) Chilli, especially in the close up scenes of the No Scrubs video.

FuturedocDonte says:

Chilli’s baby hair trended on Twitter.com for the duration of the show
    —-

Yep I missed it. I will catch it in the re-runs.. anyway :hi: hey ROSES hope all is well

:steer: <—drive by posting

Pika!!!! :hug:

Such A F'n Lady says:

Oh yeah, Chilli’s baby hair got on my last nerves and there were too many damn commercials. :mad:

FuturedocDonte says:

Po pebbles :coffee: sittin up in her $20 million loft watching like :eek:

She know she was wrong :nono:

Pebbles paying artist in Trident layers since 1991! :rofl: :rofl:

Great biopic though!

Lil Mama! :claps:

A.J. says:

Morning Miany and Picka Picka

Chili gone have baby hair when she 62 :rofl: Hey Picka

Miany says:

I :heart: Sandrs but tge world knew Pebbles was a theif YEARS ago…Left eye blew that azz up on behind the music. ..that’s why I won’t in no rush to see the movie last night :tea:

due to Aytes’ dishonest portrayal of her on the show.

There is definitely more to Ms. Pebbles story then what was being portrayed :yes: There was a reason why Pebbles couldn’t stand Chilli

lovezoe says:

When Peebles put that sob story about them not trusting her, I was like she good. Real good. Them girls only wanted to sing. That’s how they got got. She was the original Diddy. Look at Cole playing LA

FuturedocDonte says:

Pebbles paying artist in Trident layers since 1991

:dead:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

So ya’ll how long ya’ll Os been up here?
    Why Lil Mama look a Lil Musty in that pic up top :ghost:

@Jenie She smashed the homie?? :lol:

lovezoe says:

Jenie- :rofl: at you comment about Evan and Dallas

Miany :hug:
    Pinkachew :waves:
    Phro :hug:
    *STILL laughing at Doc!* :lol:

Anna says:

I thought that was Evan Ross. Pebbles bought them each a vehicle, someone said “you’re TLC, what are you doing driving your moms car. :lol:

MsTake, :ha: *points downstairs*

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

The girl with the blonde hair towrds the end of the movie, was that supposed to be Lil Kim? If so, there you go Lil Kim you finally had someone lightskin to play you. Happy?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

*flashes DTTS*
    Really I still had on a corset like Miany ordered :ashamed: . Yea I went back and read a post or two. YEW MAD :eek: Did ya’ll ever order them?
    And as for Tron/Trannie — You can marry at 16 in some states so he legal :fingercrossed: I bet he and Chili share the same toothbrush to slick down their baby hairs.

Phrozen1der says:

@Jenie She smashed the homie??

:yes: More than once ….. I had a cousin that danced for them …. I was young but remember when my older sister and her was talking about it….. chile :no: Pebbles just made sure she took them to bank…. but eh

Entertainment Lawyers are named that for a reason :tea:

Phrozen1der says:

Pebbles pulled the Precious’ Momma cry.. “But who..who..who..gonna LOVE ME?!” :crying:

LadyLew says:

“Pebbles paying artist in Trident layers since 1991!”

:dead:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Wait Cole was LA Reid :stop: :ghost:
    I haven’t even made it to our comments …brb… quick meeting

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Was Andre Rison in the club really looking like that? Lawd, he looked like a stright up fool!

EyesofScorpio says:

@Phrozen1der
    Pebbles paying artist in Trident layers since 1991!
    —————————————–

and it wasn’t even with a whole pack, just giving each one a stick..

I knew she could and would pull it off- Lil Mama :applause:

@Jenie Wow! Weren’t they like 12 tho?! :lol:

@Brownskin I was like Blu Cantrell is that you or nah? :rofl:

@Doesn’t :hug:

Those dusty Rav4s though :hahaha:

25 :dead:
    ================
    :cell: Hello Mr. Officer, puleeze come cart her off! Indecent exposure! Plus she’on even let her kids plat outside! :eek:

Smonae says:

:clap: They did a really good job on that movie and I have soo much respect for TBoz :thumbsup:

lovezoe says:

Watching The Butler- one minute in and I’m already heated.

felinelurker says:

Mornin roses. Good movie. I didn’t know Chilli was pregnant & had an abortion before they made it big. Also didn’t know Tboz & Dalvin dated. I remember her in the Jodeci video. Brought back ikr memories from high school

Ni ni says:

Lil mama was great! Ive always liked her and I wish her nothing but the best with her future projects. She seems like s positive person. I liked keke casted as chilli,however she needs more acting classes for dramatic.scenarios. Overall, the movie was bland but it was fun. I thought I would learn more about their childhood and what they did when they took their break in depth. I felt like it wasnt really a movie but just a documentary of what I already knew. Anyway I liked the neyo song and hopefully they made some good money off the movie.

I bet he and Chili share the same toothbrush to slick down their baby hairs.

:ghost:

already mami?? i just got here! :dead:

chile i thought the movie was great! :nun:

GM Roses! :waves: <—Chili's baby hurr on Keke's lacefront

them edges was layyyd on that front ya hurd meh? laaayyydtt! :bow:

i was LMAO

@Brownskin I was like Blu Cantrell is that you or nah?_____________________
    Hey Phro! :hahaha: :hi:

Caramel Rain says:

Entertainment Lawyers are named that for a reason
    **********

Phaedra comes to mind :tea:

69 says:

Sandra arose says:

Chilli’s baby hair trended on Twitter.com for the duration of the show.
    Somebody said Chilli’s baby hair has been layed since 1971 and still resting. :ghost:

I’m out. Y’all continue to not be shyt today. :rofl:

FuturedocDonte says:

STILL laughing at Doc!* :lol:

:coffee: :D

Yall go check out the petition for SARA KRUZAN at Change dot Org.

If you are a woman, go look :eek: She has been locked up for 20 years for killing the man that put her forced her into prostitution when she was 13 years old.

Smonae says:

Smonae she was always my favorite :nun: best dancer, cool as a fan… I just loved me some T-boz :yes:

the movie made Chili look hella thirsty for Dallas. then again we’ve prolly all had that ONE dude that just dogged us out b4 we knew better. fck yew 20′s! :shotsfired:

A.J. says:

Those dusty Rav4s though
    I hollered when I saw that trio! :rofl: with those pull up antenna’s!

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

They did a really good job on that movie and I have soo much respect for TBoz
    __________________________

Me too. For her to go through her sickness and keep it together for her group. Seems like she was the “mama” of the group.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Yall go check out the petition for SARA KRUZAN at Change dot Org.

Are they gone send me a bunch of emails after I sign it :thinking: those emails irk my soul :angry:

Miany says:

Entertainment Lawyers are named that for a reaso
    ^^^^^ :cosign: that was like my ooriginal original career plan.. :thinking: I think they done found a way to make these artist not trust the lawyers & trust the execs

rwilliams4782 says:

man was :rofl: when she presented those Rav 4 after going platinum and that $25 stipend

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Somebody said Chilli’s baby hair has been layed since 1971 and still resting.
    _________________________

:ghost:

A.J. says:

Those dusty Rav4s though
    I hollered when I saw that trio! :rofl: with those pull up antenna’s!

Chile I was like they dug those up from the junk yard….. them shyts was dusty chile :rofl:

FuturedocDonte says:

I’m able to tell which one of Yalls shop at PEEBLES* :coffee: autocorrect be snitching on folk

*****************************

I got the impression from your tweets that you weren’t watching the movie last night. The statement above proves it. Lil Mama owned this movie with Drew Sidora a close second. They totally overshined Keke. The movie was great. Even better than I expected.

The fact that Mack 10 could beat the dog sht out TBoz tho?? :shank:

i fell in lubb wiff ha AWL ova agane. u couldnt tell me SHT wit my TBOZ cut & DYE bish! :nun: <—with the part down the milla hallelooyur!

The Master Beta :D says:

I enjoyed it learned about some things that I didn’t know that happened

jeniefrumdabloc says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Yall go check out the petition for SARA KRUZAN at Change dot Org.

EAT THE CAKE ANNA MAE :twisted:

Fayla :kiss:
    Caramel
    Bird
    Feline
    Scorpio

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Chile I left a top off my blue pen and been typing on your blog Sandra :crying1: you should see my arms ….. so embarrassing :shame:

Dtts :hi:

Fayla&BrendenSittinInATreeW-H-I-P-P-I-N-GWhipfinity :whip: says:

The fact that Mack 10 could beat the dog sht out TBoz tho?? :shank:

Tboz had that Ombre for that azz chile :nun:

lovezoe says:

Those dusty Rav4s though
    —–//
    If they were paying for bit why not get something better

DTTS! :kiss: gm chica! :love:

did diddy really tweet pebbles & say “that’s a shame how u did them with those contracts”

:ghost:

@Brownskin Waddap tho!? :lol:

i fell in lubb wiff ha AWL ova agane. u couldnt tell me SHT wit my TBOZ cut & DYE bish! <—with the part down the milla hallelooyur!
    _________

Them heaux couldnt take us.. :nun:

Jdore says:

Good Morning Roses! :waves:

I may just have to watch based off these comments :yes: Can’t believe lil mama outshined KeKe tho

EyesofScorpio says:

@Bird
    ..Lil Mama owned this movie…

————————–

:cosign:

Miany says:

Really I still had on a corset like Miany ordered  . Yea I went back and read a post or two. YEW MAD  Did ya’ll ever order them?
    ^^^^ :nono: that heiffa dtts just don’t want us to be great (luckily I still have my old one)…I loaded about $50 on the SR blog baby phat rush card & NEVER SEEN DTTS FONT AGAIN :rofl:

lovezoe says:

Those dusty Rav4s though
    —–//
    If they were paying for bit why not get something better

:rofl: and that was in the contract too :rofl: sheesh

sickle cell?? u betta sick yo ass on this bus so we can sell these records. -Pebbles aka FUKC yo genetics!

:casket:

black twitta need Jesus

fck yew 20?s

:cosign:

Hey Tran & Nini :waves:

I wanted to cut my hair like TBoz soo bad, mama was like child please :coffee:

Caramel Rain says:

:hi: Smonae :hi: DTTS

Someone tweeted pebbles “You charge Lisa for passing away or nah”

:dead:

EyesofScorpio says:

@ Smonae :hug:

San ah make ya dance says:

Chile even Drew Sidora did her thing too :yes: I was very impressed chile

:hi: @SMonae

When she said $25 a week, I was like damn bih is this the 1920′s..where you going with that? Had mofo’s eating lunchables the dollar store brand.. She was dead ass wrong!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

———————-
    He was VERY flashy! :wave: Hey Monaeeeeeeeeee

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Phro, I need you to behave today (not really). I’m still laughing at you from yesterday.

OTB :nun:

Fayla&BrendenSittinInATreeW-H-I-P-P-I-N-GWhipfinity :whip: says:

black twitta need Jesus

:crying1:

Phrozen1der says:

“Someone tweeted pebbles “You charge Lisa for passing away or nah” <—–Hell naw!!!!! :rofl:

Miany says:

:hug: hey Smonae
    Told yall my bissh lil mama was talented :tea:

just printed off my cot damn orders! can’t no body tell me nothing now! :lol:

He was VERY flashy!

:nonono: That sucka looked like a pimp Hey Diva!!! :hi:

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

lil mama actually did a ok job as left eye but what stole the movie for me was the lame they got to play andre rison. 2 damn funny

Smonae says:

But where the hell they get the Puff & mac 10 from. They just picked ninja’s off the street :hahaha:

————
    :cry:

Fayla&BrendenSittinInATreeW-H-I-P-P-I-N-GWhipfinity :whip: says:

the movie made Chili look hella thirsty for Dallas. then again we’ve prolly all had that ONE dude that just dogged us out b4 we knew better. fck yew 20?s
    ******************************

Chile there wasn’t nothing shocking about their storyline. I ain’t had one bad word to say about neither one of them cause we all been down that road. Dallas was a young dude coming into money. They never portrayed him to be salty about Chilli being pregnant either time so I was cool with him being a 20 something dog. Par for the course.

:hi: @SMonae
    When she said $25 a week, I was like damn bih is this the 1920?s..where you going with that? Had mofo’s eating lunchables the dollar store brand.. She was dead ass wrong!!!

Pebbles said fawk yo stomach :nono:

————-
    :dead:

@Brownskin :lol:

The dude that played Andre I couldn’t take seriously since I just watched him on Rickey Smiley’s show last week on accident :lol:

Afiya says:

So Pebbles & LA Reid were using these young ladies from the doe? :rolleyes: That was so wrong and I’ve lost a lot of respect for LA! :rolleyes:

:wave: Good Morning Roses & Sandra! :hi:

The Master Beta :D says:

@SMonae
    ______________________________

:rofl: :rofl:

will she be quoting the Book of Per Diem, Chapter 25, Verse 7 ?

:crying:

:thinking: Have I officially met Phrozen ….you heffas shut up :rofl:
    :wave: hello Phrozen1der

Chile even Drew Sidora did her thing too :yes: I was very impressed chile
    —————
    hmmm and I don’t even care to much for her acting so that says something

coco creamy says:

all did a good job loved lil mama, and i thought it was 1993 honda Prelude that she bought them, that is what i saw T-boz driving cause i wanted one :waves:

Phrozen1der says:

@Jenie So tell us more about Chili and why she is dead ass wrong for that list of what’s needed to date her when she was giving the poon away like popcorn chicken tho… :rofl:

:wave:

Miany says:

Sooooooooo we gone talk bout Coonye proposing to Man’s wife or we good?
    Congrats on the engagement Yeezy & Kum

Pebbles is the Cruella Deville of R&B music. She’d probably wear Drake as a fur coat.

Chile that movie brought back a swarm of good times :yes: good times….. I went to yt and watch their videos…….

and their live performances.

Phrozen1der says:

@Diva :hi: I’m a regular, and periodically I take staycations from SR due to work :lol:

Diva says:

:wave: morning OTB umm did you say somebody was missing meh? :rofl: who was it?

Mainy,

Lets have a moment of silence for the old Ye :facepalm:

:dead:
    =============
    Good Morning Knowledge :kiss:

Sooooooooo we gone talk bout Coonye proposing to Man’s wife or we good?
    Congrats on the engagement Yeezy & Kum
    —————
    Say what nah?? I’m proud of him :thumbsup: I actually like them together beside the failed fashion affair they’ve been having

Miany says:

So Pebbles & LA Reid were using these young ladies from the doe?  That was so wrong and I’ve lost a lot of respect for LA!
    ^^^^ baby keep watching behind the scenes movies….u gone lose respect for em all :tea:

Rt Jenie,

Im about to download some music, TLC had soo many bangers :yes:

——————-
    I knew I had seen your font around here sometimes, but I don’t think we OFFICIALLY fonted and met. So it is nice to meet you officially sir :wink:

Phrozen1der says:

Chilli was just using poor puzzay management back then …… got the entire gang fawked by do so :no: but Pebbles used that knife and twisted it hard as hell chile :no:

BeautifullBee says:

Good movie. Keke was not convincing as Chilli though. Drew and LM did great.

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

Great am DTTS. :kiss: how u beautiful?

:rofl: :hahaha: :rofl:

Smonae says:

Pebbles was def phucked up in the head, that bish was soo damn evil :mad:

Phrozen1der says:

I understand being pressed for celebrity etc.. But to sign and not read something is just plain dumb as hell!!! :no:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

The guy that played Andre Rison, wasn’t he the one who beat Malik up on The Game?

MSHospitality says:

Morning yall :waves:

The movie was pretty good. Like everyone else has said, Lil Mama did the damn thang!

Jdore says:

San ah make ya dance says:

I may just have to watch based off these comments Can’t believe lil mama outshined KeKe tho
    ~~~~~
    That’s because Left Eye outshined Chili. They both played their roles

:wave: MsHosp

@Diva Indeed! ;)

@Jenie :lol: You think she horny right now or nah?

Yo ole mayne @Divurr. :yes: Said something bout that Moaning Glory wish she was you.

FuturedocDonte says:

hallelooyur
    —–
    Who typed this :waiting: :rofl:

Phrozen1der says:

Pebbles at that funeral though, shyt was like a demonic spirit… :nono:

Moaning Glory
    ———
    I didn’t realize that Bish was that big :shocked:

QueenSJ says:

I thought Lil’Mama and Drew did really good. Keke never owned her role to me. Every time Chili kissed Dallas it was like her first time kissing, but they’d been sleeping together for years….Not believable. I didn’t really like the Karaoke version of some songs, but with clearance issues, I understand. Overall, really great film.

I got teary-eyed when they showed the montage of the real TLC at the end.

@Diva Indeed! ;)
    @Jenie :lol: You think she horny right now or nah?

:yes:

——————–
    :rofl: see that lil nigga wants Diva so bad he be wishing hoes was meh!

Lets have a moment of silence for the old Ye

*raises pointer* :facepalm:

hallelooyur
    —–
    Who typed this

*tosses head back* Fay ignant ass. :yes:

QueenSJ says:

I got teary-eyed when they showed the montage of the real TLC at the end.

Yeah that there took me out chile….. bout as bad as them wheeling ole Whitney down the isle ….. :cry:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

@Diva Indeed! ;)
    @Jenie :lol: You think she horny right now or nah?

:yes:
    —————-
    Who is y’all talmbout? :rofl:

:kiss: Better now! :wink:
    Almost fur coat weather :yes:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

The part when Left Eye came home and caught Andre cheating, the way he ran down those steps was a dead give away.

Moaning Glory
    ———
    I didn’t realize that Bish was that big

:hahaha: So the poses worked. :nun:

Phrozen1der says:

Pebbles at that funeral though, shyt was like a demonic spirit…

Dead wrong :nono: that was pure evil low down :no:

MSHospitality says:

:offtopic: Did yall see the clip of Kanye bring Jesus out on stage at one of his concerts????? :no: :no:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

QueenSJ says:

I got teary-eyed when they showed the montage of the real TLC at the end.

——————–
    :stop: don’t bring up Whit being rolled down the aisle. I was crying and snot was running like I was sitting up in the funnal. :crying:

lexdiamonz says:

Somebody said Chilli’s baby hair has been layed since 1971 and still resting.

CHILE PEBBLES told yall hoe’s do you want to ride in MY MERCEDES that ole FAT AZZ SON of her’s ate up them gal’s residual checks boo boo… yall know rev perry gonna sue they azz … and yall hating CHILLI is a bad bish .. a lonely bish but BAD nonetheless and i want to KNOW if ole FLOYD hit… miami hoes says he can punch a bish out with his FIST not his stubby azz dyck so she need to SPILL the “peen” tea

Them heaux couldnt take us..

SIS! they had no EYE DEER! :nun:

u know that was the 1st & only time AWL my hurr fell out doe right?? :crying:

:angry: <—literally how my hair was just comin out. perm + bleach = BAWLHEADED

San ah make ya dance says:

Moaning Glory
    ———
    I didn’t realize that Bish was that big

Real big :no: I thought Phro broke it down yesterday :thinking: with the illusion of the high waist skirts :lol:

Moaning Glory
    ———
    I didn’t realize that Bish was that big
    ————————
    Man like em big and chunky….I guess he gonna make me an exception…I ain’t big and chunky :nono:

jeniefrumdabloc says:
    QueenSJ says:
    I got teary-eyed when they showed the montage of the real TLC at the end.
    ——————–
    __________________________

Chile my eyes is puffy as hell today :eek:

Almost fur coat weather

I was wishing for yall weather. Isnt it like 30degrees there. Its still 80 something here but I got two. :giggles: Wanted the blue and they sold out :brokenheart: so I got amber. Then :giggles: somebody got me blue too. :heart:

Popcorn Chicken Poon :dead:
    =================
    :| OTB :D
    :hi: MS
    137 :rofl:

KyCakes says:

So…doing my usual pre-login scroll and :blink:

I am so :mad: I missed yesterday’s MG. Please, puh-LEASE keep it going

Smonae says:

OTB I :heart: ur gravi :)

lexdiamonz says:

Somebody said Chilli’s baby hair has been layed since 1971 and still resting.

——————-
    :dead:

So the poses worked.
    ————-
    Laws did they? I’m liable to believe that top pic is old or that chick can get money off a posing school

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

yea it’s fur coat weather and cuddle and do things weather. U just meet me on the rooftop and I will do the rest.

FuturedocDonte says:

—-
    Kanye is lost. He wants to be Jay so bad :no:

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington’s E-boo) says:

dead give away.
    ———–
    Charles Ramsey :hahaha:

I thought the movie was very well done! Lil Mama did an awesome job, as did Drew and Keke!

You got a blue fur coat :shocked: #sharB :nun:

If it gets too hot, just send them up this way :rofl: :yes:

Those pingbacks yesterday :no: :hahaha: :ha:

lovezoe says:

It seemed Left Eye needed help and no one did anything about. Based on the movie, she was only at peace in Honduras. I woulda dotted that eye over 25 million

Phrozen1der says:

@Jenie :lol: It makes sense why she aint got no man, she was a JUMP and EVERYONE knew it tho… :(

Yeah that joint with Lisa was sad as hell…. Its hard to believe she’s gone, her death seems more surreal than AAliyah’s to me for some odd reason..

Crickett says:

Lisa Lopes was very talented and driven. I think she may have been bipolar and manic, poor thing was never diagnosed.

Hey Smonae :hi:

I am so I missed yesterday’s MG. Please, puh-LEASE keep it going

Yall gone learn about missing a day. :hahaha: I know I have. :hug: We was kinda nice to her. :hehe:

KyCakes says:

Caramel
    Feline
    Jdore
    San
    Diva
    ledge

If I missed you, blame my head, not my heart…there’s a lot of you nigras in here tuh-day :hug: :lol:

Oop, I read that too fast… :ashamed: BUT I bet Amber color is sharB too! :yes:
    =====
    What 161? :lol:
    ==========
    :hump: on the Rooftop!

NaeNae did you see that pic she posted of Miss Tina on the bitch?!?! :shocked: :nun: Tina looks :phew: fukking great.

Its a couple of scrolls down on her My Life section. Gone, Tina. :andtwirl:

Real big I thought Phro broke it down yesterday with the illusion of the high waist skirts
    ————–
    Chileeee I’m still on one off that

@Ky :hi:

Smonae says:

Watching lil Mama prtraying Lisa in Honduras was soo creepy, its like she knew she was about to leave & TBOZ picked up on it too :hide:

Ky :yahoo:
    ===============
    YOU AND THE PENGUINS :chase:

KyCakes says:

So…doing my usual pre-login scroll and :blink:

I am so :mad: I missed yesterday’s MG. Please, puh-LEASE keep it going

^^^ And this is why I turn off the comments on MG posts. :coffee:

You got a blue fur coat #sharB

If it gets too hot, just send them up this way

:hahaha: Prolly get ONE damn day to wear both of them. :eyeroll: Stupid sunshine state. :lol:

felinelurker says:

Fayla&BrendenSittinInATreeW-H-I-P-P-I-N-GWhipfinity :whip: says:

Them heaux couldnt take us..

SIS! they had no EYE DEER!

u know that was the 1st & only time AWL my hurr fell out doe right??

<—literally how my hair was just comin out. perm + bleach = BAWLHEADED
    ______________________________________________________________________
    Fay, I remember having the sides like tboz, curling iron was too hot, & I FRIED one side off!

Crickett says:

I feel for Chili, my baby hair is my hairline, its short and won’t do what the rest of my hair is doing. Either gel it down or it sticks up- Lol.

bitch? ;oops: *beach: :kona:

Hey Ky :hi:

:angry: :oops:

2know the ledge excuses are for the weak says:

DTTS we can do a whole lot on the roof top :lick:

OTB

Tina :nun:
    Bey flossing her beach bod, she’s fabulous :yes:

KyCakes says:

KyCakes says:

So…doing my usual pre-login scroll and :blink:

I am so :mad: I missed yesterday’s MG. Please, puh-LEASE keep it going

^^^ And this is why I turn off the comments on MG posts. :coffee:
    ——————————————————————–

Look at Sandra giving EVERYONE an opportunity to be a cover girl…

Maybe she’s born with it…

KyCakes says:

Crickett says:

——————————————————————–
    You can always laser it off like ol’ Kimmy did :lol:

sassyshe says:

Did Diddy criticize Pebbles with bad boy version of those contracts?

KyCakes says:

Look at Sandra giving EVERYONE an opportunity to be a cover girl…

Maybe she’s born with it…

:rofl: Hey Ky stop it

KY is that Kim in ur gravi :think:

LuvMySailor says:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Yall go check out the petition for SARA KRUZAN at Change dot Org.

——————————–
    I looked up her story. She has been released on parole.

@Smonae Yup! :yes:

scorpio says:

Lil Mama did an excellent Job. At one point towards the end when she was doing the interview with the shades on. I was like, is that the real left eye or Lil mama, and at the end sitting in the water with the scarf on looking up into the camera, she did and outstanding job. I see some awards coming her way.

Twilight says:

was it me or did they skip some chapters of T-Boz life. I didnt see or hear about Mack10 or about their marriage in the movie. It was after chilli got pregnant bamm T-Boz was pregnant. Soooooooooooo Chilli had a terminion prior to filming their first video “Aint to proud to beg” Pebbles would of hit the roof is she had the baby. I did read in the past that Pebbles couldn’t stand Chilli because she cought her in bed with her husband LA Reid.

Pointhim Out-Stewart says:

Chilli lookd dumb. I dont think she gets as buck as the movie portrayed. I get the impression shell jump if her true fighter girls r hhr but wont do schit if she saw u one on one. The movie was ok but corny and nothing we hadnt heard all thz years. Id probably like pebbs version better. Tbboz seemed so serious and hardly smiled. I dont know if id watch this or paint dry. It was lefteye at the grammies making the comment abtgreedy people. They made the movie like chilli was the outspoken rebel when all have heard that she was a whore. She knew who dallas was n locked in on them checks quick cuz pebbles was looking to replace her. Tboz already told the story that chilli was replaced, but she never met the ho cuz her momtoe got chopped off n she was tending to her.

Pointhim Out-Stewart says:

Mothers toe got chopped off.