Beyonce Jay Z at celebration

Undaunted by the embarrassing fact that Barney's NY canceled a huge private bash celebrating the launch of his collection, rap mogul Jay Z threw his own star-studded celebration at the Barclay's Center last night.

Kanye West French Montana Macklemore

Invited guests included Beyonce, Jennifer Hudson, Jamie Foxx, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, Kris Jenner, Busta Rhymes, Jeezy, Macklemore, Mos Def, French Montana, and more.

The BNY SCC collection attracted the wrong type of media attention after Barney's NY was accused of racially profiling two young black consumers.

The high end retailer was forced to control damage from the storm of protests around the country. Despite the outrage from his own fan base, Jay Z refused to cancel the upcoming Nov. 20 launch of his collection. In a post on his personal blog, Jay Z claimed the high end retailer would donate 100% of the profits from sales of the collection to his non-profit Shawn Carter Foundation.

But Barney's took out expensive takeover ads in the NY Post disputing that amount. The ads say Barney's will donate 10% of all sales to the foundation.

French Montana Trina Macklemore

Sickly rapper Trina, center, posed with rappers French Montana and Macklemore

Kris Jenner Jamie Foxx

Kris Jenner and Jamie Foxx

Photos: Instagram.com

:tea:

• deedeegirl

Attention whores

• lexdiamonz

LAWD yall KNOW Jamie hit dat

• Ms Peaches

I guess they couldn't get the deposits back.

Kris out looking for new/younger dyck

Sickly rapper Trina
    _____________________________

What you saying Sandra

• lovezoe

French Montana love that middle fanga, don't he? I bet Mama K never though she would get this close to the Carter's. All apart of her plan.

• Ms Peaches

@ The Master Beta- Is Trina prego's??

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Life's a party when you got money like them :cry:

• Caramel Rain

Put the glass down B... :lol: Her tour must be over? She's in the states now :thinking:

Bey look drunk :hahaha: My kind of night :yes:

• tipdagemini

Why Jayz look like he aint got no neck

• http://sandrarose.com Sandra Rose

Sickly rapper Trina
    _____________________________

The Master Beta :D says:

What you saying Sandra

I'm saying she looks sickly, as in terminally ill.

San Jay holding on to her..like okayyy she on it. :hahaha:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Trina lost a bro, she prolly still going through :no:

• OutsidetheBox

Life’s a party when you got money like them :cry:

:hahaha: :crying1:

• Bigbadwolf

San ah make ya dance says:

Kris out looking for new/younger dyck
    U forgot black. We all know OJ is her babydaddy. :coffee:

San Jay holding on to her..like okayyy she on it. :hahaha:
    -----------
    :yes: and she got that look in her eye, like yea you getting it tonight :lol:

U forgot black. We all know OJ is her babydaddy. :coffee:
    ------------
    Its funny to me how they love us Blacks :lol: She wrong tho, too old to be out like she do. That aint hot :nono:

• Caramel Rain

I like J Huds hair cut. Judging by their body language (Bey is leaning into him, Jay embracing her) I'd say those separation rumors were FALSE! She loves her some JZ :love:

Why is Macklemore there :rollseyes:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Beyonce looks drunk already :hahaha:
    Hov looks less than fresh. But he rich so who cares :lol:
    Trina sickly :crying: She carrying French baby …it must be a girl sucking all the pretty out #VICIOUSRUMOURS

Kris Jen man I can’t stand this wench. She always up in the photos trying to get in the videos (Shuge Knight voice)

• DoNotDeleteMe

Ether Part Deaux! :rofl:

Sickly rapper Trina
    _____________________________

The Master Beta says:

What you saying Sandra

I’m saying she looks sickly, as in terminally ill.

********
    soo the rumors in skreets iz true :popcorn:

• Orange Blossom

Jay Z KEEPS Beyonce in a headlock looking hug. i know her neck stay with a crick in it. always got that girl yanked up like that.

french montana is so cute to me. im into middle eastern men right now. :thumbsup:

• PARIAH

Beyonce look like she was zoned out lol.. @Sandra Terminally ill is a bit harsh, no? She looks like she lost weight but not terminally ill :shrug:

• DoNotDeleteMe

'Star-studded' with grainy cellphone pix? :shrug:

Man, how the mighty have fallen. Barney gave Jay Zero his Nigga Pass back! :rofl:

Ms Peaches says:

@ The Master Beta- Is Trina prego’s??
    ________________________________

Searcha me :shrug:

• MSVALLDAY

Bey looks ridiculous!

• OutsidetheBox

Trine looks great to me. Lost a few pounds, dropped a few bars, spending that African money :thumbsup:

********
    I watched that special this weekend on TV one.. :lol:
    I cannot stop laughing at this pic of JnB :lol: She is buzzing

• http://www.ejb.kitsylane.com The Reverend Priestess Prophetess Pastor Bishop Mother Pope of the Church of BLACK Jeesus Pickachu Tran

TRINA SICKLY... AINT SHE PREGNANT by THAT FRENCH DUDE :think:

• Bigbadwolf

Judging by their body language (Bey is leaning into him, Jay embracing her) I’d say those separation rumors were FALSE! She loves her some JZ
    _________

That was an accident. That's what drunks do when they taking a picture they try to make sure they in the frame. :lol: Bey f'cked up

• OutsidetheBox

french montana is so cute to me. im into middle eastern men right now.

:cosign: Except the ones in my neighborhood. :hahaha:

• Caramel Rain

So no pics of Kim huh? I'd be curious to know what she wore...

DoNotDeleteMe says:

‘Star-studded’ with grainy cellphone pix? :shrug:

:hahaha: :no: *mind blown*

be :yawn: ce looks like a wine-o. After i gave her compliment downstairs too... such a waste.

• IsThisThingOn…

@SandraRose so, you won't be purchasing one the leather backpacks? :coffee:

Bigbadwolf says:

_________

That was an accident. That’s what drunks do when they taking a picture they try to make sure they in the frame. Bey f’cked up
    ***************
    :rofl: yea, she looks like she's enjoying ha self and the c)cktail on the table in front her ha... Bey getting her head bad...

JHud, hair looks a bit lace frontish : thinking:

• hell_on_heels

Why do GROWN a$$ people feel the need to put the middle finger up in pictures is so beyond me!! Trina looks haggard...I have nothing else. Morning Roses!!!

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

So no pics of Kim huh? I’d be curious to know what she wore…
    ---------------------
    Should've been with her newborn :tea:

• Smonae

Looks like they having fun to me, who dont drink at parties :shrugs:

Kris Jenner need to sit her 80yr old azz down somewhere :nono: the people is straight up sick of yo azz!

• Smonae

Jenie
    :cosign: She tries too hard

• OutsidetheBox

The sides had me thinking that too @Jennaay. But another picture I saw the sides were much sleeker. :thinking:

• FuturedocDonte

So wait I'm confused... Is macklemore 1 person or a 2 person duo???? :shrug:

• Jdore

Lawd who took these pics??? Was it with a flip phone? Probably still had the snake game on it

• DoNotDeleteMe

So A Tribe Called Quest, Jermaine Dupree, and Busta Rhymes was in the mix. Obviously, they were not trying to raise money for the scholarship fund. I betcha those forensic accountants took a good look at the Shawn Carter Foundation Cookbook...err, Account Books, and was like, "Well dayum...Mama Carter is trickin' off these jumpoffs something serious!"

***I need to get to work...in rare form...meds have kicked in***

Otb the jury is still out on that cut :thinking: cause sometimes it looks like hers, other times it looks very wiggy :huh:

San ah make ya dance says:

So no pics of Kim huh? I’d be curious to know what she wore…
    ———————
    Should’ve been with her newborn
    ********
    nah, that's too much like right

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCr4EJSUcCU Zoe B.

Bey should have had on shades. I would like what she was having tonight though :coffee: <----- wine

• Orange Blossom

Smonae says:

Looks like they having fun to me, who dont drink at parties
    ________________________

i guess the same ppl who only take good pictures at all times. :shrugs:

mackelmore look like he got that condition white ppl get when they eat too many carrots.

Jdore says:

___________________________

:lol: I used to play the shyt outta that on my Nokia

Smonae says:

Looks like they having fun to me, who dont drink at parties
    *******
    :ido: I cannot WAIT til the office christmas party. free liquor and good :thumpsup:

:no: Nope.

The Master Beta :D says:

Jdore says:

___________________________

I used to play the shyt outta that on my Nokia

**********8
    cchhhiiitttt my Magenta Razor phone was the BEST phone I ever had!!

:hahaha: :hahaha:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Otb the jury is still out on that cut cause sometimes it looks like hers, other times it looks very wiggy
    *************
    It could be a 27 piece too..I like it on her.. that long hair was just.. not right on her

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

***I need to get to work…in rare form…meds have kicked in***
    _________________________
    I am glad somebody is amused by you. Yourself I see :hahaha: You gotta love yourself

• DoNotDeleteMe

Zoe B. says:

Bey should have had on shades. I would like what she was having tonight though <—– wine

________________________

Well, you know Dave Chapelle told us in Hollyweird, cocaine is not really cocaine, crack is not really crack, and wine is not really wine. BeyondIntoxicated had a few cups of "Ooooweee!" :koolaid3:

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

white ppl get when they eat too many carrots.
    ______________________________
    :crying1: But I bet he got 20/20 vision tho

Not the razor :ghost:

• GellySammich

:hahaha: so crazy

• Orange Blossom

i just saw the knockoffs of the bedazzled boots that Mayweather had on.

Zigi Black Angel for $599. still too expensive for my blood tho. Imma wait Rainbow get em for $29 :rofl:

FuturedocDonte says:

So wait I’m confused… Is macklemore 1 person or a 2 person duo????
    ****
    1 person

• GAGIRL87

Sickly rapper Trina
    ______________________________________________________

:ghost: :hahaha: Sandra smh

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

***I need to get to work…in rare form…meds have kicked in***
    _________________________
    I am glad somebody is amused by you. Yourself I see You gotta love yourself
    _________________________

Not the rainbow :ghost: that shyt still open

:hahaha: Hey Sammich. :kiss:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

So A Tribe Called Quest, Jermaine Dupree, and Busta Rhymes was in the mix. Obviously, they were not trying to raise money for the scholarship fund. I betcha those forensic accountants took a good look at the Shawn Carter Foundation Cookbook…err, Account Books, and was like, “Well dayum…Mama Carter is trickin’ off these jumpoffs something serious!”

***I need to get to work…in rare form…meds have kicked in***

*********

what is wrong with you :eek:
    Settle down, settle down *DTTS voice*

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

Um. French Montana :no: Trina you can and should do better. Look at Eve for inspiration. She got out the game. You might as well get back with Lil Wayne or Kmart. His middle finger ain't even of value any more cause he use it so much

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Not the razor
    *************
    dont be ackin brand new.. You know you had one :lol:

• OutsidetheBox

How does this chit even get a pass. :| Im convinced Im the only one who reads it. :hahaha: I cant turn away. :hide: :peek:

• GAGIRL87

Why is French Montana shooting birds aka the finger in every pic can't take some ppl no where :smack: that is so tacky :coffee:

Not the rainbow :ghost: that shyt still open
    -----------
    And THRIVING :hahaha:

*************
    :rofl: Katt Williams said that too..
    I'll take a glass of what Bey has :tea: < cosmopolitian

• Orange Blossom

jeniefrumdabloc says:

Not the rainbow that shyt still open

:yes: sho is. fancy designers may come and go but hoe-gear is here to stay!

Zigi Black Angel for $599
    __

*recoils* The fukk. Come on MakemeChic. :hahaha: I know they got me.

------------
    Say what :lol:

I never had a razor :shrugs: like for real ..... But I had a sidekick .... Chile I freaking loved my sidekick :yahoo: back then I was writing books on text messages
    :typing: reading ninjas left and right :yes: now it tale atleast 3 mins to type a 1 sentence text :crying1:

Ho gear :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

Wait..why yall dont like French? :hahaha: I know that middle fanga is childish but besides that, :shrug: he dont really be into nothing..do he?

The only thing I question..is aint he still married Trine? :huh: And she is signed to his label I think so.. that could be problematic. He's multilingual, well traveled. :shrug: I like him for Trina.

-------------
    Sidekicks was big as ish :typing: <---hating cus I had a Razor and couldn't get one. Razor was fly tho :hahaha:

what is wrong with you :eek:
    Settle down, settle down *DTTS voice*

@San when Caramel says this to somebody else yall should be paying attn. :hahaha: :popcorn:

Thanks OTB for the site :thumbsup:
    this is wayyy better than just fab..

Dior-08 Suede Over The Knee Boots LEOPARD-- in my cart NOW!!!!

hoe-gear is here to stay

:weepsinthemorning:

San Chile I use pop that sidekick like a switch blade Chile.. me whipping my sidekick >>> :karate:

----------
    I saw that :hahaha:

Yall remember those 2 way pagers :hahaha:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

I never had a razor like for real ….. But I had a sidekick …. Chile I freaking loved my sidekick back then I was writing books on text messages
    reading ninjas left and right now it tale atleast 3 mins to type a 1 sentence text
    **********
    you was reading niccas back then too? :eek: :hahaha:

------------
    :hahaha: Lil thumb just a working

• FuturedocDonte

Is that caramel rain :waves: hey bew

• lovezoe

hoe-gear is here to stay
    -----------
    What else would FB models wear?

:popcorn:

Beta yes :rofl:

• OutsidetheBox

:cuss: @Caramel. :argue: Go find you a coupon code first. Don't you never pay full price for nothing e-related. :yes: Sometimes UrbanOG will have what Im looking for in terms of size or a different colorway but they basically sell the same things. All my trendy chit for dirt cheap.

what is wrong with you
    Settle down, settle down *DTTS voice*

@San when Caramel says this to somebody else yall should be paying attn.
    *******
    :eek: :shocked: :tea: :blink: :tea: :hahaha: IN THAT ORDER

• Smonae

GA :hugs: & :kiss:

• MissHarlem

We still puttin up middle fingers in 2013?!! :no: Corny

Mornting everyone's everyone :waves:

• The Master Beta :D

Has anyone on here ever purchased womens clothing from Aliexpress.

• MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba

@OTB: French does nothing for me. I can take Floyd’s outlandish fits but French’s just look cheap and musty even when they cost money to me. He seems like a poser. He may be well traveled but his public persona (the interviews I have seen) he intentionally dumbs himself down to appear more “street.” I just see nothing mature, appealing or fascinating about him. People say Jay is ugly but he has always had swag. People say Vince Herbert is fat and can’t close his mouth but he is a successful business man with boo koo money. People say Chris Bosh is gay……….. that’s it :tea:
    Also I did not care for how he put his wife down because he got famous. That was a real punk move. I can’t respect a man that says I got money now and you are not up to par with my image. You couldn’t work with a sister and put her on a mommy make-over plan??? :wtf:

San a typing mess Chile, :typing: these touch screens done messed the game up for me, :sad: u should see me trying to text now

• Caramel Rain

OTB you like them Sequin Leopard Pleated Pants? :lol: I want these too!
    thanks for the tips :pc: lemme go find a coupon code and go to UrbanOG..
    Thanks chile!! you is a life sava.. BBL..

• Just Looking

Morning to all :happy: :kiss:

Um does Kris Jenner just have one long tooth (width) Capping teeth is on a new level

Opt for a CAP for 8 teeth. Thanks Dr. Tooth :thumpsup:

MissH :waves:

• Orange Blossom

:smh: she do got a wall 'o teeth

:D

• Just Looking

The Master Beta :D says:

Has anyone on here ever purchased womens clothing from Aliexpress.
    No, cause I think they have a limit of 500 hundred pices (NO JOKE)

I've also seen bad reviews :shrug:

Sequin Leopard Pleated Pants

Cant rem if I seen those. Let me go check them out. :lol: Dont overdo it ma'am.

• libra80sbaby

lovezoe says:

French Montana love that middle fanga, don’t he? I bet Mama K never though she would get this close to the Carter’s. All apart of her plan
    ----------------------------------------
    :yes:

• lovezoe

Master/ no. I've only done hair once. It was nice at first, then a rats nest. Be very careful. Read the reviews and make sure they not new.

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

Jenie, That's how I was when I first got a touch screen :blink: I avoided one for the longest, text game was serious :lol:

I wish these two lol boys get some where and sit their loud mouth azzs down somewhere :rolleyes: no kind of home training...

• Smonae

Harlem, San, Just Looking, Libra and whomever I missed :hugs:

<---- :bounce: Me with that shopping bug :eek:

• Ty

Big azz difference between 10% and 100% :thinking:

Not like the foundation is going to donate anything anyway so whatever :coffee:

Hey Roses and Thorns :wave:

:eek: :shocked: :tea: :blink: :tea: :hahaha: IN THAT ORDER

:rofl: OMgawdddddddd. :rofl:

:hug: Smonae

:hi: Donte!! When is our baby due :rofl:

• libra80sbaby

French Montana.. :facepalm: That nigguh wear that damn shirt and hat EVERYWHERE!!! and put your middle finger down nigguh...grown azz aint got NO couth

I have so many typos with these damn touchscreens
    :mad:

• IsThisThingOn…

________________________

She'll be trying to hang with Mama Tina soon

Just Looking says:

The Master Beta says:
    Has anyone on here ever purchased womens clothing from Aliexpress.
    No, cause I think they have a limit of 500 hundred pices (NO JOKE)
    I’ve also seen bad reviews
    ____________________________

That's what I was wondering I mean they have like blouses for $5 & $6 dollars and I'm like :blink: this can't be true can it

• Ty

Kris Jenner and Jamie Foxx
    _______
    They know how to attach themselves to successful black men huh :huh: Where is her tight faced husband :shrug: Somewhere running around in one of Kims halter tops :coffee:

I have so many typos with these damn touchscreens
    :mad:
    ---------------
    Use to text without looking at the keys. Everything right! :lol:

• Caramel Rain

So I guess Kim is on trend with the pencil skirt and middrift shirts... hmm.. OTB!!! why did you turn me on to this site? I feel like my current clothes are outdated. I need more trendy clothes..

Ty :hi:

San ah make ya dance says:

<—- Me with that shopping bug
    ***********
    makemechic :tea:

• MissHarlem

MASTER :waves:

JUST :kiss:

People say Chris Bosh is gay……….. that’s it :rofl: MISTAKEN too early boo

Ty :happy:

• GellySammich

:kiss: Naw Babe... we be readin but :eek: you think saying something gonna make it better?

• Ty

Sickly rapper Trina, center, posed with rappers French Montana and Macklemore
    Chile Kiya put all her damn business out there :smack: Sandra do u think she got that big disease with the lil name :popcorn:

• lovezoe

• MissHarlem

NAE/TY/SAN :hug:

OTB :kiss: <-- applied fresh lippy for this kiss

• libra80sbaby

:hi: Smonae

*************
    MisTaken :rofl:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

we be readin but :eek: you think saying something gonna make it better?
    -----------

Hooking :kiss: :wave:

San now with this autocorrct mess now chile :no: hatetexting unless its a simple conversation :no: like yes and no type convo, or ok convo :lol:

:hug: Harlem

The Master Beta :D says:

Just Looking says:

The Master Beta says:
    Has anyone on here ever purchased womens clothing from Aliexpress.
    No, cause I think they have a limit of 500 hundred pices (NO JOKE)
    I’ve also seen bad reviews
    ____________________________

That’s what I was wondering I mean they have like blouses for $5 & $6 dollars and I’m like this can’t be true can it

***********************
    5$ blouses? :pc:

• GellySammich

San :hug:

• Orange Blossom

Kevin Hart is funny? oh? :tea:

Kevin Hart is available so we are settling for him, but KH is not funny.

they coming out with a sequel to Coming to America. i wonder if he gonna be in that too.

Lzoe that ninja was on all the previews

:deadhorse: getting bout sick of him

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@LIBRA
    "…grown azz aint got NO couth"

Kinda hard for you to say that looking at your gravie. :lol:

• libra80sbaby

Ty says:

Sickly rapper Trina, center, posed with rappers French Montana and Macklemore
    ----------------------------
    Say what nih??!! Spill them beans and that TEA :popcorn: :tea:

:hug: Gelly

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@LOVEZOE
    "Tell me why Kevin Hart gone one of the main stars in three movies next year. He funny, but dang. They over saturating us with him."

Always hatin on the short brothers... :facepalm:

Naw, but you right. I mean that nigga making his money but chit. He can say "no" sometimes too.

Big azz difference between 10% and 100% :thinking:

Everything I'm reading says the things from his collection that sell get donated at 100%. Barney's is donating 10% of the store's OVERALL sales on a specific day to the charity. :tea:

• MissHarlem

JENIE :rofl: girl if you dont stop mourning that keyboard. You can also disable autocorrect. I think they are for retards <--- dont no one come for my font for that word it will fall on deaf keys :coffee:

Orange Blossom says:

Kevin Hart is funny? oh?
    Kevin Hart is available so we are settling for him, but KH is not funny.
    ________________________

:cosign:

Miss New Yawka :kiss: :wave:

• Caramel Rain

You couldn’t work with a sister and put her on a mommy make-over plan???
    *********
    Man, I just dont care said Bron Bron gave Savannah one..

:newpost: on Jigga again

• OutsidetheBox

That’s what I was wondering I mean they have like blouses for $5 & $6 dollars and I’m like :blink: this can’t be true can it
    ________

:warning: One time wear..if that. :lol: I havent bought anything, disclaimer BUT at those prices how can they even afford the cotton? :huh:

• lovezoe

Orange- he funny to ME. That's all that matter. They not coming out with sequel.

Alas it seems a sequel is unlikely, but the reason may surprise you.

"When Coming to America came out it was a bunch of lawsuits,"Murphy revealed on The Arsenio Hall Show Tuesday night while discussing the milestone anniversary with Hall, who played Akeem's sidekick Semmi.

• OutsidetheBox

So I guess Kim is on trend with the pencil skirt and middrift shirts… hmm.. OTB!!! why did you turn me on to this site? I feel like my current clothes are outdated. I need more trendy clothes..

What is your email? KMSL. :hahaha:

• http://santanasantana.wix.com/artist San ah make ya dance

dont no one come for my font for that word it will fall on deaf keys :coffee:
    ----------

• OutsidetheBox

we be readin but :eek: you think saying something gonna make it better?

:rofl: :rofl: :chase: :love:

• MissHarlem

:listen: I wanna be your man.....Better not pass me by cause if you do you'll miss a good thing... :listen:

• http://www.caboki.com/index.html Man, I just don’t care™

@CARAMEL
    "You couldn’t work with a sister and put her on a mommy make-over plan???
    *********
    Man, I just dont care said Bron Bron gave Savannah one..

Savannah making a whole blue print on how to keep yo nigga after he make some money.

Step 1: spit out at least two kids
    Step 2: STOP WEARING SWEATS EVERY DAYUM WEAR!!!!
    Step 3: FORCE YOURSELF TO COMPLETE STEP 2!!!

• Ty

Chile Kevin is not funny to me without a script. Love him in movies but hate his stand ups :nono:

@ Libra...hold tight :pc:

• OutsidetheBox

They over saturating us with him.

He's for crossover appeal.

• mstudammuch

:think: I thought Yeezus concert was at the Barclays last night?.. Could that be why all the stars aligned last night :shrugs: