Waka Flocka Apologizes For Calling Oprah An “Ugly B*tch”

Oprah Waka Flocka

Rapper Waka Flocka Flame publicly apologized to media mogul Oprah Winfrey for calling her an “ugly b*tch” and for saying he wouldn’t “f*ck” her.

Waka tells gossip website TMZ he is ashamed of himself for disrespecting Oprah in such an offensive manner.

Waka is referring to an old video that recently surfaced in which one of Waka’s friends quips that Oprah has a “million dollar p*ssy” — which Waka replied, “I won’t f**k that ugly b*tch!”

Now, Waka tells TMZ he feels terrible about the situation — saying, “I feel obligated to take responsibility for my actions and publicly apologize to Oprah.”

“My remarks about you were both extremely unnecessary and disrespectful. This regretful situation made me look at women and how I address them in a more responsible way.”

Waka says his mother was “disgusted” when she saw the footage — and it made him realize how hurtful his words can be.

For what it’s worth … he still didn’t say he’d bang Oprah.

55 Responses to “Waka Flocka Apologizes For Calling Oprah An “Ugly B*tch””

TeaIsFinallyHere says:

Thanks for the Saturday post Sandra! OAN: Good for Waka for owning up to his hurtful comments.

TeaIsFinallyHere says:

Btw Oprah is a beautiful creature that could probably have anyone she wanted (for a small fee of course).

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

I’m quite sure Oprah breathed a sigh of relief :hahaha:

TeaIsFinallyHere says:

:blunt: ?~~~~Me party solo dolo…where are the other faithful readers!? Im waiting to read all of the witty comments.

Brownskin Cutie (Carrington's E-boo) says:

Hey Jenie!!!! :hug:

Welp at least he apologized :tea: although I’m sure his momma told him the :rules: when it comes to Oprah chile :tea: Honestly though :tea: Oprah don’t give a damn bout this piece of shyt :coffee:

hell_on_heels says:

And while he’s making this “public apology” Oprah is somewhere cashing & counting her checks….she ain’t got no worries (Akon voice). Happy Saturday, Roses!!!

Thando says:

Has he looked at himself in the mirror lately? He is not exactly the prize bull at the local market is he? Knobhead.

If I were Oprah, I would be more pissed and alarmed if he had expressed a desire to sample my goods…. Keep walking Wack.

Bella770 says:

I’ve met Wacka and he smells the way he looks…….unclean. So he need not to talk about anyone, especially a billionaire at that :tea:

Ni ni says:

For what it’s worth … he still didn’t say he’d bang Oprah….wtf cares. That statement was just as tacky. I miss the good old days when we used to respect our elders.

michelle fua says:

3 things:

1.) How utterly disrespectful in the first place. It’s obvious his mother didn’t raise him that beauty comes in a variety of different forms.

2.)And no shade but a lot of Black women have Oprahs features so what is he really saying about the collective?

3.) You can always count on some ignorant fool to represent for the people. Always.

FuturedocDonte says:

I’m quite sure Oprah breathed a sigh of relief
    —-
    :cosign: :lol:

Milky says:

:rofl: wacka ninja pls. Oprah aint got time for that/u. She probably dont even know who u r!

Yardgirl says:

Hello weekend Roses!! :waves:

Ninja please!! This is a case of kettle calling the pot black and that pot is NOT ugly in my eyes, but he sure is :vomit: There is no decency anymore, talking about your elders like that :no:

lovezoe says:

Oprah don’t even know who he is.

NUTTINBUTHEFFASHADE says:

Oprah has heard about this, but she knows responding to it would only help Waka. We know how she feels about rappers. It’s rare when I call somebody ugly. Although many of us are far from “ugly,” there’s always going to be sm1 who just doesn’t find you attractive at all or worse; they just think you’re ugly.

Happy says:

Oprah does not know this person exists. But I’m glad he can apologize for his remarks. I find it strange that men often disrespect powerful women in this ****able or not argument! Bruh you could possibly never…..on your best day!!

Afiya says:

:nono: Sandra, you know you all kinds of wrong for scouting the worse picture ever of Oprah, just wrong :no:

And Oprah ain’t give two fuccks to what Whacko said, I’m sure this ain’t the first time :wave: <— Oprah waving that checkbook :yes:

n1kk1a says:

Who is he again??

AlluringlySweet says:

I’m sure, after LHHATL aired and your mama had that orange tabby on her head masquerading as hair; some man somewhere said the same about her. Carry on Wacka…carry on. :tea:

Sad part is O has no idea that fool eem EXISTS,much less concernt aabout whether not his pecker would get wood for her :rofl:

Bless his heart :tea:

DoNotDeleteMe says:

There are some minds an IEP can’t fix! :tea:

69 says:

Afiya says:

:wave: <— Oprah waving that checkbook :yes:
    __________________________________________________
    Like nigga let me buy you some fuxs to give, because EYE have NONE about CHEW!

:thankyou:

69 says:

FaylaGotAwlTheMasterCopiesOfBren’sSecksTapes&NoWhipfinityWasUsedDuringTaping :phew: says:

Bless his heart :tea:
    Oprah being alerted to this statement by her live in personal assistant

PA: Ms Winfrey, take a look at what this half a hit wonder out of Alanna said about you yesterday.

Oprah: (without batting an eye) Can you check on make sure that my meeting with Bill Gates is still on for 10 AM and that my flight and reservations at The Hotel President Wilson are confirmed for this afternoon, please. :coffee:

PA: Yes ma’am Ms. Winfrey. :kona:

§ðçñµëþÿüîœæß says:

But his Mama is…Never mind. Positive thoughts only, Imma hit this powerball using the energy I draw upon placing positive thoughts into the universe :pray: :biggrin: Hey yall :hi: Happy weekend. Im finna hit up this gathering tonight. Free food and liquor…Count me in :yes:

Bye :bye:

Ni ni says:

Speaking of Oprah, does anybody watch Houston Beauty? I got a whole lotta questions lol

Good morning everyone :hi:

Milky says:

Good morning jenie :kiss:

nybrn2 says:

I’m quite sure Oprah was not checking for Waka and his MIPS=man hips and glossy lips!!! Anyhoooo!!

It’s cold as ice in Marietta!!

nybrn2 says:

Gm Jenie and Milky!! :)

Milky says:

Good morning nybrn2. Its colder than a polar bear’s ballz here in mich :cold:

THIS what happens when a cat gets a little bit a taste of money, they feel as if they have arrived like :nun: but :bye: waka bish bye!

You sir are :chickenhead: material. I will bet you have BMs that feel like you do :rofl: #aintmyfault

MSVALLDAY says:

LOL does Oprah even know who this dude is? Man go sit down somewhere and try to wash them dam tats off your azz. You look dirty then a mug.

§ðçñµëþÿüîœæß says:

Milky says:

:cold:

:think: I bet your high beams are on full blast :ashamed: Nips probably look like thimbles right about now :biggrin: Hey Milkay :hi:
    Hey Yennnie :hi: Hey whats her face :hi: :tea:

Thando says:

Off topic..

Ionly watch xfacto rwhen it’s near the finals so this weekend I tuned in. I just wanted to vent and say light skin issues are real in UK. Another talented dark girl gets kicked to the curb in Xfactor and the light skin Tamera Foster goes through. Every year the same thing happens… why I even bother to hope for better is beyond me!

And no, I am not an angry dark female..not at all. Just a light brown BSL chic who can see the injustice of it all.

Miany says:

:waves: heyyyy DTTS, thando, §ðçñµëþÿüîœæß <~~~(yo azz), msva, milky, nybrn

:thinking: Thando I aint neva seen xfactor (uk or domestic) sooo I wouldn't know but I aint denying what you're saying either.

Milky says:

Bren yes lawd looka like Madonna’s bra thingy! :boobs: :kona:
    :hi: miany, dtts,

Chile I’m over here watching Martin with my lil :hahaha: this show never gets old

Hi Weekend posters and lurkers! :waves:

jeniefrumdabloc
    Milky
    nybrn2
    Doesn’t Talk To Strangers
    MSVALLDAY
    §ðçñµëþÿüîœæß
    Thando
    Miany

Thanks for stopping by on this frigid Sunday! :cold:

Miany says:

yes lawd looka like Madonna’s bra thingy!
    ^^ :rofl: Reason number 1008749676 why Miany won’t leave Florida.. My :boobs: already hurt like heyull in pool water, can’t imagine what it would be like in anything less than 50 degrees

:hug: hey Sandra… A few posts back I read you were at a hospital. Hope all is well!

Hi @ Miany: I took my mom for a routine exam. Nothing serious. Thanks! :)

Good Night SR! Get to sleep. We need you to be in rare form this week! :rofl: #1weeksqueezedinto2.5days
    We need:
    Fake Scandals
    Manufactured Crisis
    You know how to get the people going :woohoo:
    Keep up the good job Blogger Extraordinaire :trophy:

Thanks @ Doesn’t Talk To Strangers: I’ll try to bring the heat this week. :grill:

Hey Jenny & Miany :kiss:
    And one cherry Chapstick :kiss: for Milkayyyyyyyyyyy :rofl:

Don’t hurt ‘me Hammer!!!! :hahaha:
    #pleasehurtemhammer :lol:
    :waves: See everybody tomorrow :D

Unshakable says:

Good morning to:

Mammary
    Jenie
    Nini
    Dr.Donte
    Point
    NYBorn
    Sacajeweya (the rose who posted comment numma 27)
    Fay Fay
    Sweet Allure
    Nikkia
    Afiya
    Happy
    Teals
    Brown Skin
    Hell hath no fury like heels scorned
    DNDM

@topic – I wonder why he would even verbally articulate this thought? Some things are best left unsaid. Like another poster said, at least he apologized. The ratchet in me can’t help but wonder if a public apology equates to hurt or potentially hurt pockets/being blackballed.

@Delete – but an IEP though? :dead:

Unshakable says:

Roses and lurkers,

If I don’t post again this week, I wish you all a happy and blessed Thanksgiving. In spite of all the calamity in this world, I have so much to be grateful for. Like the song says:

I am grateful for the things that you have done,
    Yes, I’m grateful for the victories we’ve won,
    I could go on and on about your works,
    Because I’m grateful, grateful, so grateful just to praise you Lord,
    Flowing from my heart,
    Are the issues of my heart,
    His gratefulness

May each one of you be blessed on this day and every day and in your own special way, give thanks for having come this far. I love all of you.

And Auntie, I didn’t realize my post had already been submitted. I did not mean to leave you off my roll call. I :heart: you so much and I’m glad you have created this space where we can come together and fellowship and exchange ideas/thoughts in a non-judgmental space. Have a Happy Thanksgiving auntie with your loved ones!

Unshakable

TeaIsFinallyHere says:

Btw Oprah is a beautiful creature

yes, i agree. “creature” being the keyword here. Oprah aint cute and truth be told, neither is Michelle Obama in some angles, BUT we love and resprect them anyway. :shrugs:

no matter how you feel about a person, everybody aint cute. thats jsut life. and while we on the subject, waka and his mama are “special creatures” too. :tea:

it is what it is.

michelle fua says:

___________________________

:stop: hold up, wait a minute now…..Oprah’s eyes are her own special feature. iono nobody else with that “unique trait”. not black, brown or otherwise. :nono: dont put that shyt on the whole “collective”.

Sincerity7 says:

Like that dude is just the finest on the planet.

1 Pingbacks