President Obama Wins ‘Liar of The Year’ Award

President Obama

President Obama’s lies have earned him the less-than-prestigious ‘Lie Of The Year’ Award, CBS News reports.

It’s not exactly the Nobel Peace Prize, but at least Obama won’t end the year without being recognized for some small achievement.

From CBS News:

President Obama’s assurance that “If you like your health plan, you can keep it” was named the “Lie of the Year” on Thursday by PolitiFact, a fact-checking organization spun off of the Tampa Bay Times.

Mr. Obama’s promise, repeated ad infinitum during and after the health care bill’s passage through Congress, was a “catchy political pitch and a chance to calm nerves about his dramatic and complicated plan” to overhaul the country’s health care system, PolitiFact argued. “But the promise was impossible to keep.”

“So this fall, as cancellation letters were going out to approximately 4 million Americans, the public realized Obama’s breezy assurances were wrong,” PolitiFact explained. “Boiling down the complicated health care law to a soundbite proved treacherous, even for its promoter-in-chief. Obama and his team made matters worse, suggesting they had been misunderstood all along. The stunning political uproar led to this: a rare presidential apology.”

115 Responses to “President Obama Wins ‘Liar of The Year’ Award”

Milky says:

:stop: @sandra can we get a post to make us :rofl:

:wave: MilKy :kiss:

WhateVs a WIN is a WIN :trophy:

lovezoe says:

So I’ve only listened to snippets if Bey album, but it makes me blush.

i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

Good evening all.
    He can be liar of the year, bush is liar of the century :coffee:

PumpkinsMama says:

Mayne fug this snow!!!!! :angry:

69 says:

President Obama Wins ‘Liar of The Year’ Award
    ___________________________
    Blogger Sandra Republican Rose will present the prestigious award to Mr. Obama.

When asked why she wasn’t available to present the same award to President Bush, who in the eyes of many, was the ultimate liar, she politely and graciously said the following:

“Bush was a noble man. He did what was fair and just at all times, never falling victim to scandals within his administration. He was all for the advancement of Black Americans. HE NEVER had a lapse in judgement or a questionable character. He presided over the United States in a dignified manner and all that oppose him are just mad that he was a white man doing the best he could in a diverse nation.”

:eek: <— White reporter looking at Sandra Rose

The rest of Black America who reads this blog. :coffee:

69 says:
    :eek: <— White reporter looking at Sandra Rose

The rest of Black America who reads this blog. :coffee:

PumpkinsMama says:

Lawd Paul Walker’s brother is just as beautiful as he was :phew:

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

I didnt read, but if indeed true, or if indeed a real thing, its just further proof hes doing his job :fistbump: Many academy award winners have gone on to be nominated for and even win Razzies. An award created by spiteful people, who themselves, never succeeded in Hollywood :smack: Oh, so now youre a critic?lol. The meek and bitter. This honor, just balances out his NobelPP. Claw all you want haters, youre still, at the bottom of that barrel. A lesson I learned the hard way. I used to be envious of those in my field progressing at a faster pace than I. Wasnt until I started congratulating, sending flowers and muffin baskets, that I too, got on that fast track. Its very simple. Theres room for all of us at the top, also, plenty of room, at the bottom :yes: Its not The Secret, Its not religion, its just HUMANE behavior :shrugs:

Hey Yall. I hope you had a great Saturday. I sure didnt. Somehow, that damn mega jackpot, slipped through my pudgy fingers once again. I’ll keep tryin. Bout to hit the gym. Somebody punch Yardie on the arm and wish her Seasons Greetings if she shows up :bye:

Milky says:

:cold: snow please go away!

69 says:

President Obama Wins ‘Liar of The Year’ Award
    ___________________________
    Blogger Sandra Republican Rose will present the prestigious award to Mr. Obama.
    ___________________________

:ghost:

vipatlstyle says:

Sandra…I told u we need to rock out…..I guess I’m ready….48?…What’s up on us making these video blogs…We need to get it cracking in the 2014….. :-)

AttorneyMom says:

President Barry is just a puppet. Cheney, Rockfellers, DuPonts, Vanderbilt, Astor, Rothschild, Bushes, Clintons and several other wealthy European Jews are the puppet masters. Ask Vice President Joe Biden.

In his speech during Jewish Heritage Month, he said:

“The truth is that Jewish heritage, Jewish culture, Jewish values are such an essential part of who we are that it’s fair to say that Jewish heritage is American heritage. No group has had such an outsized influence per capita.” [Biden also pointed] to the high percentage of Jews in Congress and among Nobel laureates.

Biden said that when people talk about the civil rights movement, they must mention Jack Greenberg — a New York-born lawyer famous for fighting dozens of civil rights cases in the US Supreme Court — and the Jewish freedom riders.

He also cited American advances in music, science, technology and women’s rights as achievements of outstanding Jewish individuals, according to a transcript in Politico.

The media and arts were a step ahead of the public when it came to advancing gay rights, the vice president said. Public acceptance of drastic social changes took time. “It wasn’t anything we legislatively did. It was ‘Will and Grace,’ it was the social media. Literally. That’s what changed peoples’ attitudes.”

“Think behind of all that, I bet you 85 percent of those changes, whether it’s in Hollywood or social media, are a consequence of Jewish leaders in the industry,” he said. “The influence is immense.”

At the end of his speech, the vice president said the values stemming from Jewish tradition run deep in American culture. “Jewish heritage has shaped who we are — all of us, us, me — as much or more than any other factor in the last 223 years. And that’s a fact.”

Congress legislated Jewish American Heritage Month in 2006. President Barack Obama was the first president, in 2010, to mark it with a celebration. (Information taken from The Times Of Israel website)

AttorneyMom says:

I blame Barry for accepting his puppet job. He was just a broke Lawyer from Chicago with no political or economic power whatsoever.

Jews know how gullible folks are, especially Black folks. Just have a little charisma and be somewhat attractive and folks will follow you over a waterfall.

Like TLC said, “Don’t go chasing waterfalls. Stick to rivers and lakes that you are used to.” Selah.

Yardgirl says:

Somebody punch Yardie on the arm and wish her Seasons Greetings if she shows up

*********************************

Awww I just logged on to post well wishes and I see a shout out from my BrenBren :love: Right back at ya love!! Got about 9″ of snow last night so not too happy today :cold:

I wish Miss Sandra and the weekend crew a safe and happy holiday season!! I am off to Jamaica on 12/18 and will not be back until 1/7!! I don’t smoke but :blunt: <<— do party like a rockstar. Take care everyone!!

Crickett says:

Obama is a boule, a black version of the Skulls- ran by Jews. The All American Protestant Cowboy Republicans couldnt find an “honest Abe”, they were all too greedy and dirty. I agree with him being a puppet, as many Presidents before him. Isreal is as big as Detroit yet it runs the biggest superpower. Our problem with terrorist is our ties to Isreal. If he is lying, its because he was lied to.

69 says:

President Obama Wins ‘Liar of The Year’ Award
    ___________________________
    Blogger Sandra Republican Rose will present the prestigious award to Mr. Obama.

:eek: <— White reporter looking at Sandra Rose

The rest of Black America who reads this blog

I didnt see this last night :rofl:

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

Have fun Yardi :waves: Ive never been to Jamaica. Never seen 9inches of snow either. Cali baby :fistbump: No plans for Christmas as of yet, I think Imma wish Jesus a happy birthday and leave it at that :lol: I may hit this mega tho. Hands been itching like crazy. My ass been itchy too. I thought it was the perfume additive in those baby wipes, but now Im thinking its a sign :think: Finna be paid gal :fistbump: I wont have to screen my calls no more. Ill no longer live in fear of these student loan people. Life, my friend, is gonna be grand :yahoo: Imma get my Mamas wisdom teeth she had bronzed outta the pawn shop. OMG. Its gonna be so great :love:

jeniefrumdabloc says:

:thinking:

Hey Heffa :hi: Good morning. Stop scratching that chin, it stimulates growth,,,And yeen need no help in that department :nono: Its bad enough we can tell when its 5 just by looking at your shadow :ashamed:

:obama:

PumpkinsMama says:

Lawd Paul Walker’s brother is just as beautiful as he was :phew:

Hey gal :hi: I aint know you was here last night. Happy Kwanza. Tis the season to light black candles :hi: And this time it aint cuzz they cut yo lights off :hi: Praise him girl :hi:

Milky says:

:cold: snow please go away!

Tune in Tokyo, Tune in Tokyo :ashamed: (google it) :hi:

i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

He can be liar of the year, bush is liar of the century

Okaaaaaay. Is this puppyluv puppy, or some other poster :think: Whelp Happy Sunday either way :hi:

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

I keep seeing stories about Beys number selling like cray :ashamed: The haters couldnt stop this one. Its unfortunate how albums get bootleged a few weeks prior to their release, it really hurts Black artist tallies. Hit em with the surprise release, and boom. Hopefully this strategy, or similar strategies, will spread to other RnB artists. My fav genre of music, I miss it.

Hey Miany :hi: (if you show up) I have further proof why I dont like Perez. So, I told you about his fallout with Gaga, it continues. Her album came out a few weeks ago and sold about 250k, great numbers, he labeled that a flop. His idol, the woman he wishes he was, Brittney Spears album came out last week and barely sold 100k, he labeled that a success. Entered the charts at like number 5. He said it was because shes been gone so long, and shes gonna make a killing in Vegas, blah blah blah. I dont like those who just cant accept reality. If you lose, you lose. Hello republicans, get over it, 2 more years, embrace it…Feel me? So yeah Miany, there will always be a defeat. Humble yourself, and you dont look like an ass holding on to your false hopes. Adrien. ****y bastard. Beefing with Rayj online, Clowning Paulie Malignaggi for sleeping with his chick, sex tape, He labeled himself THE PROBLEM, whelp, that problem has been solved :ashamed: Just suffered my first career knock down :lol: He just got brought back down to reality. All those antics in the ring last night and for what? A loss…Yeah, ok gal, Im rambling, finna take a shower, bye ashy :bye:

Atypical says:

Meh..Most politicians lie so..Not saying hes right but I wasn’t all :shocked: when they caught him in the lie..

Somebody get Fantasia. Talking about she done made up with CLIVE DAVIS. She was glad he came to her show (she on Broadway). He taught me so much etc etc. Honey he is the DEVIL. Lucifer. Beelzebub. Damien.

RUN MA’AM.

Did you ask him WHAT HE WANTED from you? Cause bet his 110 years old Mr. Burns looking gay azz want something. Don’t end up drowned in a bathtub under mysterious circumstances and he holds a party with you upstairs DEAD :no:

Dub Fa nny say she want some of that Bey money, Jhud money :yes:

Sandra thankyou for the weekend post :thankyou:

lovezoe says:

Fanny has really made a comeback this year, leave Clive alone boo.

Milky says:

@branbren Psst! U can tune in tokyo with me anytime! :kona:

Miany says:

:hug: Hey Bren… :yes: I see why you don’t like him & I agree….everyone else labeld BritneyJean a flop so I dunno where he comin from lol…
    :waves: enjoy the rest of your weekend guys…I’ll be here working…until 1 am.. :thinking: Maybe the bad habit will come bring me dessert tonight

Miany says:

:waves: Milky, Jenie, lovezoe, whoDat, Atypical, Crickett, yardgirl

Milky says:

Desert :thinking: is that what they’re callin iy now

Milky says:

# dessert and it damn u phonepostin :cuss:

Miany says:

MILKY :boobs: …..it’s sweet and he feeds it to me after dinner so that’s what I call it :oops: lemme stop fore these folk call me all the heauxs & slutz they were callin Beyonce’

:rollseyes:

the hate for Obama is SO real :tea:

not that i’m a huge fan, but damn it’s not like he’s any different from all the rest of the POTUS or ANY politician for that matter. it’s po-LIE-tics/poli-tricks. no such thing as an honest politician. which is pretty much why i hate most things political :tea:

anywayz!!! in more IMPORTANT news, i like the following songs from Bey’s new album

Drunk In Love
    Mine
    Yonce
    Rocket
    Blow
    Partition
    Jealous

and that’s where it :stop: musically for me. but she gets MAJOR props for getting the jump on the bootleggers :thumbsup: get them coins hunty :nun:

hope errybody had a great weekend. mine went by at the speed of light as per usual.

k :bye:

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

Damn. This wainch not only passively acknowledged the queen and all her glory, but gone just completely ignore me? Girl, you chalky :tea: Grab some jergens, Bye Ashy :bye:

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

.it’s sweet and he feeds it to me after dinner

Oooooh :fistbump: I guess that nice girl act, is just that…An act. I aint mad shuga. I want some dessert as well. Im lactose intolerant but a nice hearty feeding from Milky is well worth a bad case of the runs :ashamed:

Miany says:

:hug: hey Fay… your weekend was short? Mine too… tooo dayum short.

Bren baby it’s a good girl act for both Beyonce’ and I…we Southerners w/ good home training but that hood aint neva too far :lol: Beyonce’ still got one up on me… her heaux azz married…me on the other hand…giving the milk away for free & lovin it. This boy stared me dead in my eyes on Friday and said “You’re MY bad habit”
    Me: :kona: (thinking- while taking my clothes awf…..has he been reading the blog???)

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

:rofl: Dang gal, you talkin like you been nippin at the cookin sherry :lol: That dessert must be big and fulfilling :fistbump:

summation of vanished comment:

Brenden u gots me bent!

hey MiaNy :hug:

i’ll be back. tryna decide if imma re-type that long ass comment that went :ghost:

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

Fayla :hugs: Bent like a curved d.ck :fistbump: I just ate me a breakfast burrito. Turkey sausage, omelet with onion and spinach, a lil cheese, pepperoni, and sum salsa. Low on calories, good on taste gal. Not to mention, only other thing I ate today was fruit n veggies. I stay keepin my sexy girl :fistbump:

PumpkinsMama says:

Brennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :kiss:

I leftded you a tess message :tea:

Hey Fay Fay :happy:

Miany :hug:

Milky :tittays:

PumpkinsMama says:

Save ya ovaries, Just say NO to curved peens :tea:

Miany says:

:waves: Hey PM
    sooooo do the curved ones really do damage? (I’ve never tried em but, I’ve wanted to…it’s on my bucket list) :tea:

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Miany :rofl: Not literally, (I don’t guess) but while some chicks like em, I haven’t came across one that I liked :eek:

*not refreshed*

:yawn: mk so after this, i’m finna go to bed…

Bren, :kiss: <—smoothes down yo supaman curl

listen..u know ily right? but there is a conflict of innarest. YEW keep referring to bey as "queen" on this here blawg. this is in DIWRECK conflict with our e-rrangement :rules:

now,

you may font her as "queen" :rollseyes: whereseneva else OTHA blawg of yo choice, but as for HERE in the secret garden EYE is yo queen :tea:

if this is not agreeable to u :crying: imma be skrong, but imma halfta letchu go & release 99 crying doves #brrr

how many times a person got to font they is the JELLISH type?? :eek:

but uhm, i aint shade bey a'TALL i just tole my truff on the matter. & being more truthful i will say that the songs i fonted earlier are moving up from like to love, as per jethro's acct of how mannie mannie times he's heard certain songs. however, aint gwan be no swaying me on the ones i DONT like :nono:

she a BADDDD bish doe. she twerked foe dear life and her body is just..GOOD GOT DAYUM she fine. im finna tighten up fa show, she den motivated thee fugg outta meh!

also, i did not purchase the music, i been listening to it on fb. BUT, if bey released a workout vid?? :yahoo: she'd get my coins ASAPTUALLY.

u happy NOW?? <—Martin voice

DAYUM!!!

bye ASHY!!

p.s.

dont make me stalk yew! :twisted: or :love: YEW decide

69 says:

I’m happy for Beyoncé. I just dislike the fact that it gives Jay-Z something else to brag about. Nothing at this point could make me like him. Even if his persona isn’t what it’s made out to be in the media, he still sold it. And well at that. :coffee:

RHOA: Being late is rude and at the ages them women are…its hella immature. Phaedra trying to use the fact that she has a baby on why she was TWO-THREE HOURS LATE? Kandi big azz legs coulda planned to eat earlier and got her azz where she needed to be…ON TIME. What was Porsha big eyelash looking azz doing? Did Cynthia need to arrange elder care for Peter while she was gone?

I don’t even watch but 18yo was watching and I actually paid half of an iota of attention.

Dubb Kandi is shaped like a midget no ? :thinking: she has that midget shape

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

AttorneyMom:I blame Barry for accepting his puppet job. He was just a broke Lawyer from Chicago with no political or economic power whatsoever
    _______________________________________
    Right cause who would ever want to be president. He should have just stayed a broke attorney mom huh? While I do not agree with everything the President or anyone for that matter has done I don’t feel the need to be uncouth. But that’s just me. I am classy :tea:

RHOA: Being late is rude and at the ages them women are…its hella immature.
    ————–
    I would agree with you if I gave a shyt about the other girls :yes: Nene think she Queen everything and everyone else stick to her tune. No one ever says anything when she is late. I won’t even go in on Kenya :no:

Chile Cynthia bob is everything :nun: Nene not so much :tea: I’m watching RHOA

Kandi is shaped like something @Jenie. I cant put my fingers on it.

Kandi has those midget arms like Alicia key :lol: the fat short arms :lol:

Pretty Brown Eyes says:

On RHOA if we supposed to be leaving at 11 and they don’t come til 3 only how they got get there is to drive themselves cause I would a left. It would have been known upfront if you late the bus will be gone. But Kenya up there giving that long speech, even her behind was late. She might not of been as late but still late nonetheless.

@San Nene go in the “late is RUDE” pot too. Cause when I WAS a faithful watcher a few seasons back…she was late to EVERYBODY ish. Kim, Sheree, Phaedra…all had functions and either Nene was a no-show or thought she was above it ala what Kenneth aka Kenya said LAST NIGHT..and plain didn’t show up.

“Nobody is above anyone else”

Chile Cynthia bob is everything :nun:
    —————–
    :yes: Long as she stay away from those buns to the back with that alien head she good :thumbsup:

Phaedra lil boy is hilarious :lol:

“Nobody is above anyone else”
    ————-
    :cosign: This is why I’m always side eyeing her. Lest you forget honey. Those kind of people make me think spitefully :|

When that bish said something about their faces and taking too long :bite: That bish aint looked in the mirror this season. You may wanna stay out the sun :hide:

Kandi moma is on that shyt :ghost: that moonshine!

<<< Has left folks mannie mannie times. Most notably I left my sister AND OUR MAMA here and went to the beach, and folks thought I was kidding. From here to Myrtle Beach is 2.5 hours. I left, got there, checked in and went to my aunties suite. They like where your sister? Where is OUR sister?

Me: Still in NC :coffee:
    Auntie #1 :eek:
    Auntie #2 Well they aint call and say that…

I was THERE… and they was SO LATE…they eem KNOW they had got LEFT!!!!

Kenya implants is the devil :nono: them shyts is pointy :buttshake:

_______________________________________
    :cosign: All of this. Even though Kenya gets on my nerves with her pointy booty she had a point. Kandi :stop: telling people you stopped to eat. Chik fil A does not take that long. As a matter of fact they are efficient and professional so I know it didn’t take long. Unless you ordered a lot :eek:
    Mama Joyce you need your anus beat for talking about two short big headed people. Do you have a mirror? More importantly do you have a man or a way to exist outside of Kandi because you seem really trife right now. Kandi I know that is your mama and you will never speak ill of her but I CAN. She is low down gutta trash wrong for treating that man and your best friend like that.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

That bish aint looked in the mirror this season. You may wanna stay out the sun
    I was looking at her like :tape: You might want to stop while you are ahead. Porsha is looking better than you these days. And Porsha needs to stop with these shopping sprees. She just seems really money hungry and vapid. Leave Kordi and his money alone. That man worked for a living and does not need to support you buying 3,500 shoes :stop: He has a son to take care of. Take your Aresnio Hall in a lace front tail down to ICDC and take a class on black history STAT. Talking about how the train from the underground railroad fit under the ground. Stupid trick. I know Josiah turned around in his grave like :twirl: is this BISH stupid?

Kenya a shyt starter I see :tea:

————–
    What she getting like $5,000 a month? Not enough, lessen she living off a trust. She need a job/something to do stat.

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Jenie :hugs: Kenya is trying it this season. She wants to be relevant so badly. If she twerks by something one more time :rolleyes: And Nene that wig/sewn in/death trap looks all types of wrong :no: Please snatch it out of your head immediately. The color and the texture is all wrong. There is nothing wrong with having a more hue friendly color. It does;’t work for you. round here looking like you stole the wig off a blonde bratz doll

A.J. says:

:woot: Good Morning is dis hoe!! :waves

Sandra
    Jenie :hug:
    Luvn :hi:
    San hey babe
    Taken my love
    Who Dat
    Pretty Brown Eyes long time no font
    69 sup

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

*throws a stack of papers in the air exasperated*
    San :wtf: that’s why I was confused like you are going to blow your whole allowance on a pair of shoes? Granted she is not paying rent or anything but still. That’s why she didn’t get those 7k shoes. The yamo couldn’t afford it because Kordi didn’t pay the monthly 5k yet :hahaha: She will find another dumb baller to snag. Watch :tea:

A.J. says:

death trap
    _________
    :rofl: Vietnamese fly trap is more like it! Death becomes her with that rug plus that mug :no: it is a lot to take in all at once. :tea:

What the fawk is up with Kenya :stop: somebody need to read her azz!!

A.J. :happy:
    I can’t find my earphones so no music today. Why is it that when you don’t have something you want it so badly :lol:
    Now I got be on SR all hard today. Or the innanets. It should be quiet in here today :bite:

iAmChan says:

Morning everyone. How in the hell are y’all? Are you ladies sore from dancing in the name of Beyonce all weekend?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

What the fawk is up with Kenya :stop: somebody need to read her azz!!
    I feel like Kandi midget self was about to. You know she can’t fight her mama so she was ready to :box: Kenya. And Kandi got all that pent up rage. Plus you know them midgets and ‘tards are strong. She would tear Kenya up :kona:

A.J. says:

Phaedra lil boy is hilarious
    Got good ass sense. Chirren be knowing who koo-koo!!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Got good ass sense. Chirren be knowing who koo-koo!!
    Amen! he was looking at Joyce like this hoe cray :blink:

A.J. says:

Are you ladies sore from dancing in the name of Beyonce all weekend?
    ________
    :lol: hmmm….

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

What the fawk is up with Kenya :stop: somebody need to read her azz!!
    ________________________

:hahaha: :hug:

A.J. says:

Plus you know them midgets and ‘tards are strong.
    :ghost: Taken nah… :lol:

A.J. says:

‘tards
    _______
    :dead: I spit my coffee out. Just the thought alone.

iAmChan says:

—————-

Dude really :tea:

iAmChan says:

#Wayment Who has ‘tard strenff?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Ya’ll know I ain’t lying. They bodies be all compact like one big muscle. You ever try to hold a bucking baby still? :hahaha: That’s cause they are a small little muscle ball. Imagine that same effect on a grown up. Enter midget and ‘tards :tea:

69 says:

Kandi likes her mom to act like they I believe. Because ain’t no way in the hell I’d let anyone in my family talk to or act like that with a friend, much less a significant other.

I would have been brought that tomfoolery to a screeching halt. :stop: :stop: :stop:

lovezoe says:

Re: RHOA, I hate tardiness. No one called, texted, emailed, or smoke signaled?! Then they were all nonchalant too.

Kenya’s approach was wrong, but valid.

Kandi mama is just. Ina side note, I didn’t feel like changing the channel (remote broken using iPhone as remote) and we watched The tankards. Kandi said she stayed with her mama until she had 100K in the bank.

Nene chin length weave is a no.

Porsha need to realize her pimp ain’t dressing her no more.

Kenya needs hugs for days

I see next week they gone bring up Mynique husband gimping Kandi 30 years ago

gypsyeyes says:

Good Morning all.

Yes Kandi does have ‘my arms to short to box with jesus’ arms!!!

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I spit my coffee out. Just the thought alone.
    To see somebody else font it made it real :crying1: I am stupid

69 says:

Mistaken

You got a point. Cause when babies get to bobbin and shakin in your arms it does take a whole lot to get them under control. :thinking:

A.J. says:

I’m so tired of Phaedra and those Mix n Match summer dresses. Cynthia in those State Fair hats.

Yall can say what yall want about cray cray mama Joyce but she was the only one with a “combed wig” on last night.

iAmChan says:

@ jenie, now you KNOW y’all been walking around talking bout “I woke up like dissssss”

lovezoe says:

Kandi has a boring storyline, that’s why she allow her mama to behave that way. Everything is monetary with her. Well what’s Carmon done for you. Even though RHOA been on six years and we’ve never seen this BFF of 25 years before.

_____________________________
    Amen! These ain’t jokes! This real life :lol:

iAmChan says:

@ MisTaken…..you setting up your “Aint Shyt” cot in the corner early aren’t you? ‘Tards and lil people need love too. :tea:

69 says:

Mama Joyce look like a Sped with that wig.

:ghost:

iAmChan says:

Yeah ok :hahaha:

lovezoe says:

__________________________
    Super strength. Try putting them in a carseat when they heated.

Cynthia bob was cute :yes: NeNe and that Gonzo nose and that bob :nono:

Good morning early risers! :waves:

Who Dat
    Jenie
    MisTaken
    San
    Pretty Brown Eyes
    A.J.
    IAmChan
    lovezoe
    gypsyeyes

Have a wonderful and blessed day today :)

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Mama Joyce look like a Sped with that wig.
    ——————————
    straight :lame: L7 :ghost:

iAmChan says:

What lil super strength babies done did to y’all? Speaking of it tho…y’all ever got clocked with a baby rattler or one of them hard teething toys? No? Me either. :tea:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Morning SR :waves: I left my earphones at home today so I am counting on you to bring the fun today. Fun not controversy
    (Rap voice) It’s proactive.. it gets the people going :lol:

:newpost:

iAmChan says:

Morning @ Sandra.

AttorneyMom says:

_______________________________________

_______________________________________

Satan get behind me and stay.

Sidebar: RIP to My Grandmother died last week. I will miss you Mommie. My world will not be the same without you. *Hugs*