RIP: Rapper Kayo Redd, Waka Flocka’s Brother *Updated*

Kayo Redd

Scroll down for updates…

Local rapper Kayo Redd has died of an apparent suicide. Redd is the younger brother of rapper Waka Flocka Flame. Industry veteran Debra Antney announced her son’s death on her social media accounts Sunday night.

Waka Flocka followed up his mother’s tweet with an anguished (now-deleted) tweet indicating Redd may have taken his own life.

Waka Flocka and Kayo Redd

Antney, who manages Waka’s career, lost another son, Caodes, in a car accident when he was 13. In a 2010 interview with Vibe magazine, Antney said:

“Since my son died, that’s when [Waka] flipped. He hated everything dealing with school because my son, his death was a sneak out the house to go help a kid with his homework before his father came home so the kid wouldn’t get a beating. Waka told him to go, he’ll cover for him. So [when he was biking home and killed by a car] Waka blamed hisself. He feels very responsible for my son’s death—that’s what flipped him out,” Antney told the magazine in 2010.

Update: Debra Antney opened up to writer Dennis Byron, of HipHopEnquirer.com, about the death of her son.

It is never easy reporting on the death of anyone but it is especially more troubling to do so when it involves someone so young with a promising music career ahead of him. Unfortunately, we have learned exclusively from music veteran and industry manager Debra Antney that she has lost another one of her sons, Caodes Scott professionally known as Kayo Redd died on Sunday as a result of suicide via self-inflicted gunshot wound.

Debra Antney spoke with HHE’s Dennis Byron via phone moments ago and stated the following:

“He had just left my house and he headed down the street and the next thing I knew was my son was dead.” As Ms. Antney struggled through her grief to explain the last moments she remembered with her son, she expressed that her son known to many as Kayo Redd was not happy with the fact that he couldn’t help her like his brother Waka was doing as well as his pending medical issue.” He was worried about his vision and his upcoming eye surgery that was going to take place in North Carolina. “My son was a good kid and I never had any problems with him.” “I just don’t know why he would do such a thing?”

250 Responses to “RIP: Rapper Kayo Redd, Waka Flocka’s Brother *Updated*”

The Master Beta :D says:

Sad

Heart goes out to Mama Deb and family. Dang man. I always feel for a family to lose ONE child. But two or MORE? Man oh man. I cant imagine. :pray:

Eye of Heart says:

:rip:

Angiegirl says:

Very very sad news. May the Lord be with is family.
    I just watched the video………..but I shall not talk about the deceased :no:

Crickett says:

So sorry for the family. Is it what we are eating that is destroying our stomachs and brain? Why are these people so depressed, now I’m sad…

bgood says:

Sad….. BUT I have to say this Deb must have had some men in and out her life cause all them look like they got different daddies LOL

Blanche Devereaux says:

:( RIP…I love some Deb. Smart businesswoman.

sassyshe says:

So sad. This is why mental health treatment is important, not necessarily taking rx meds but active counseling which helps many of our emotional demons

lovezoe says:

So sad, my :prayers: for the family. I just can’t begin to imagine their anguish and pain.

Gigi26 says:

I won’t speak ill of the dead but that video was not needed in this post.

I’ll go :kona:

EL CHA CHA says:

….that oldest boy on the right look just like Deb tho :yes:

He has a tatoo of side show bob… I cant see the video. RIP son

well this is terrible..

But that’s a dry twitter announcement..

Like “well i lost another set of keys today”

rwilliams4782 says:

All these rappers passing..rip to kayo and DoeB and the innocent bystander

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Sad

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Gigi….. So I shouldn’t watch the video? :kona:

Afiya says:

WOW, another suicide, LAWD, May he finally Rest In Peace and his family find comfort…soon. :sad:

Can’t say rest in peace, he took his own life….

What I can say is that I feel for the family, and I hope GOD helps Deb’s heart, and that HE gives her strength. :pray:

Gigi26 says:

MisTaken, do it at your own risk.

RIP dear child :yes:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

He has a tatoo of side show bob… I cant see the video. RIP son
    by Caramel Rain on Dec 30, 2013 at 3:34 pm
    ————–
    Scrolls back up…..
    How do we know that wasn’t a self portrait or a nickname? :cry:

well this is terrible..

But that’s a dry twitter announcement..

Like “well i lost another set of keys today”

****************
    IKR..

Man, sad. Prayers goin up.

**Lord forgive me, but why I saw the pic and wondered why Sandra posted a pic of Brittney Griner?**

Crickett says:

_________________________

Google Endocrine Disruptors

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

He has a tatoo of side show bob… I cant see the video. RIP son
    by Caramel Rain on Dec 30, 2013 at 3:34 pm
    ————–
    Scrolls back up…..
    How do we know that wasn’t a self portrait or a nickname?
    ***********
    :huh: clearly the tatoo of the clown with red hair on his left forearm is sideshow bob.. I think.. Lemme look again. :huh:

well this is terrible..

But that’s a dry twitter announcement..

Like “well i lost another set of keys today”

****************
    IKR..

I was just thinking that…

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

I don’t listen…. I pressed play. :hide:

:chase: Hush MisTaken

Caramel Rain says:

I dont like you today :lol:

rwilliams4782 says:

Nevermind I was about to say something way out of line smh..wonder whose doing the arrangements

GMOs

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Like “well i lost another set of keys today”
    —————
    Y’all didn’t feel her hurt? I felt like she was probably so hurt and empty it was enough to even post that. I mean how deep did you want her to go? Slit her wrist a flipogram?? Y’all do too much :rofl:

GMOs

:cosign:

**************
    Well they in ATL sooo Willy Watkins and Phaedra? Has she done any REAL funerals?

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

@Care: Well I’m finna go anyways…. All this phone posting got my battery low :lol:

EL CHA CHA says:

Or is that Deb in the upper right *cawks head :think:

rwilliams4782 says:

Yea some ppl are so use to death it doesnt surprise them anymore..lawddddd I lost my son jesus take the wheel..omg..he shot himself…. lawd… rwilliams call me right now ..lol

Rwilliams, I saw some of your font last week, and was thinking of different things you could offer at work. Kinda like start your own side business, but still working with Gramps. :eek:

Matchsticks says:

I want to dissect the grammar so badly…but now’s not the time… :(

rwilliams4782 says:

Willie watkins is a damn joke lol.

Maybe she just keeping it short and simple :yes:

EL CHA CHA says:

Caramel Rain says:

:yes: That flying ****aroach in Savannah they beat to smitherines last night #helpful :coffee:

PumpkinsMama says:

Suicid is SO selfish! Leaves behind loved to lookin for answers they may never receive :(

Deb is truly a stronger woman than myself, R.I.P. young man :pray:

@ STTS do you believe suicide is a sin?

Caramel Rain says:

datsmdubya2u, it’s sad and the FDA is very, very lax about it.. We have no idea what we’re putting into our bodies

EL CHA CHA says:

cant say cawka roach :shrug:

MisTaken :cell: The Black Mamba says:

Like “well i lost another set of keys today”
    —————

why post that on twitter at all then?.. I believe that she’s is very sad depressed distraught and every thing else. thats why she needs to stay off social media..grieve in private first..IMO tho I know people can do what they want to..

@MIS TAKEN

I was thinking she coulda put his name… or a “I love you/will miss you.” Basically anything showing sadness.

This sounded like one of those “oh yeah, I forgot to mention…” type comments.

rwilliams4782 says:

DTTS like what type of things?

EL CHA CHA says:

HOBURGER :2dance: You betta ask me to dance, you betta ask me to dance

IsThisThingOn... says:

God rest this young man’s soul and bless his family.
    This too sad… guess I’ll go byke downstairs… :kona:

That flying ****aroach in Savannah they beat to smitherines last night #helpful
    *************
    :hahaha: @ Cha Cha

:hi: Bye MisTaken!

I cant imagine being without any of my siblings. No matter how they get on my nerves

Yes Pumpkin :yes: the kind you can’t ‘right’ or ‘take back’ :tea:

The worst thing ever IMB because these aren’t our lives, we belong to HIM, we just here to do what HE wants us to do.

IMB :hug:

rwilliams4782 says:

If my bro commits suicide im not announcing shyt.. u wanna die out the blue..ima bury yo azz out the blue..no one will know

Caramel Rain says:

I feel that’s whats wrong with some of our children too..all of the Autism and ADHD and learning disabilities.. and why our youth can’t make good decisions the brains aint firing right..

@PUMPKIN
    “Suicid is SO selfish! Leaves behind loved to lookin for answers they may never receive ”
    ________________________

This is so ignorant. It’s like saying a sick person is “selfish” to cough. SMH.

rwilliams4782 says:

Willie can have that I hate embalming suicide bodies anyway

People be depressed yall and when that’s going on, you feel like don’t nobody care. Nobody. Sometimes people will notice and do nothing to help :no:

Cha
    LEt’s Dance, puton your red shooz and let’s dance the night away :2dance: Let’s Dance (I can’t remember who sang it :lol: )
    ===========
    Rwilliams, ‘the extras’, you know folks will spend that money! Kinda like a coordinator for everything else, not included with the funeral.

69 says:

Since we in an ATL post. First RIP to this dude. Don’t know him, I hope his family sticks together through this. :pray:

Now..

If they ain’t have no gatt dayum peach they should have put up a dayum “A” or something symbolic to us. They already pissed me off messing with the Macy’s Christmas Tree and now they pull this stunt. :cuss:

Eye of Heart says:

rwilliams4782 says:

Willie watkins is a damn joke lol.

Tell us more. :popcorn:

Yall see monsanto with their wholesome commercials and ish now? :sarcasm:

And fugg D. Wade for that shyt he pulled :tea:

PumpkinsMama says:

Anger is one of the 7 steps of grief and it’s perfectly natural…

why even mention it? :facepalm:

:bye: See ya’ll in lighter post

rwilliams4782 says:

His twitter seemed fine.. some ppl suffer internally not me… I cry everyday to cleanse my soul

Eye of Heart says:

rwilliams4782 says:

:ghost: This is why I hatecho dayum font!! This right here!!

EL CHA CHA says:

@ San ah…. were here >>>>> :thumbsup: <<<<<< I'ont like Wade for that…HMPH Im in my feelings!

That M&M really pissed ya’ll off in the “A” huh :rofl:

so you cant even rest in peace if you kill yourself? lemme guess, jesus said that too :facepalm:

==
    There is a study talmbout how the mind is affected with all this social media. FOlks depressed over it, and whatnot :shrug:

@PUMPKIN
    “@ Man no, it’s not. It is a very selfish act. Clearly you have to be in serious turmoil and cannot see a way out (in that moment). But yes in it’s wake it leaves behind so many that love you and weren’t ready to see you go. My grandfather committed suicide. Came over to visit my mom, bounced us around on his knee, kissed us on the forehead and went home and put a shotgun in his mouth.

Anger is one of the 7 steps of grief and it’s perfectly natural…”

For you to even think of YOUR feelings because someone was sick enough to end their life to call them selfish… is truly ironic.

I won’t speak on your personal situation, but I will say a person that commits suicide is desperate, not selfish. SMH at this foolishness.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@PUMPKIN
    ________________________
    This is so ignorant. It’s like saying a sick person is “selfish” to cough. SMH.
    Man

I’m failing to see the correlation. :huh: Coughing is an innate side effect of having a cold. Killing yourself is a choice. You can’t choose to not cough, you can choose to not kill yourself.

EL CHA CHA says:

why you be crying………EVERYDAY :hug: *pats lap, whatsamatter tho

goat76 says:

RIP Kayo

R.I.P. Doe B!!!

rwilliams4782 says:

I always say rest in peace.. I dont believe in hell so idc where u go as long as that check clears

Blanche Devereaux says:

Orange Blossom says:

………….

:kona:

@DTS

Do you believe that depression is truly an illness?

Yall see monsanto with their wholesome commercials and ish now? :sarcasm:

yeah… like they aren’t the devil themselves… I saw a documentary on them…

EYE said EYE don’t say rest in peace to all deaths :nono:

———–
    Me too! Imma talk about that square jaw ass man from here on out

datsmdubya2u says:

. You can’t choose to not cough, you can choose to not kill yourself.

the chemical imbalance in the brain takes away that choice..

rwilliams4782 says:

I cry everyday bc its a natural cleanser for me.. nothin is wrong I just do it.. I go put on a sad movie and cry lol.. or I get misty at funerals just to cleanse..crying for me is like an orgasm lok

avamom says:

———

:ghost:

Blanche Devereaux says:

Whew Lord. Suicide is so touchy. I just wanna know where people get the idea that if you take your own life you go to hell…

And coming from personal experience, wanting to kill yourself is something that takes place when you are at the end of your mental and emotional rope. I’ve been there. Thank God I bounced back :nun: but if my mother wouldnt have forced me to go to the hospital it could’ve been me.

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Man I also said R.I.P. where alot of folks think suicide is a sin. GOD forbid it happened to anyone you knew the ppl left behind ARE confused AND hurt that the person couldn’t come to them with how they felt. What do you think the remaining families think/feel?

Same as any other death right? Why did such and such have to leave ME? His mom probably thinking that right now.

@69
    “I’m failing to see the correlation. Coughing is an innate side effect of having a cold. Killing yourself is a choice. You can’t choose to not cough, you can choose to not kill yourself.”

This is where the ignorance lies…
    :facepalm:

Suicide is the ultimate side effect of depression. They have no more “choice” in it than someone with turrette’s twitching.

But some ignorant folk don’t truly believe that depression is a real “disease.” :shrugs: Nothing you can do about them tho.

79 :dead:

Man, I do. And in real life I tell folks to get help for their illnesses.

I don’t know anything about this guy, but if he was ill, why didn’t they get him help? They have the resources.

Are you saying that all suicides come from mental illness?

Pumpkin you early today! :hug:

@PUMPKIN
    “I also said R.I.P. where alot of folks think suicide is a sin. GOD forbid it happened to anyone you knew the ppl left behind ARE confused AND hurt that the person couldn’t come to them with how they felt. What do you think the remaining families think/feel?

I get all that and completely understand. I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.

But, I just think to view it as “selfish” is completely “ironic” (best choice of words I could think of) on a multitude of levels.

EL CHA CHA says:

:wave: @BLANCHE DEVERAUX

@RWILLIAMS :thumbsup: GOT IT

datsmdubya2u says:

. You can’t choose to not cough, you can choose to not kill yourself.
    the chemical imbalance in the brain takes away that choice..
    I believe that chemical imbalances influence our moods and outlook. However, would you argue that when you get so mad that you kill someone that the intensity of the situation makes it justifiable? Because you were just that mad that you lost all ability to rationalize? :huh: Like I don’t get it.

Not saying anything against or for suicide, but I can understand where both sides are coming from.

DTTS

_________________________

They person has to realize they need help and want help..all the resources in the world can’t help someone in the throes of mental illness but don’t know it

avamom says:

Depression is real…Been there. I went to the doctor on my own…Best thing that I could have done.

Blanche Devereaux says:

@El Cha Cha :Waves: :)

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Man I’m NOT on that list. Psych Maja here (yes maja). Depression, as well as alcholism, and drugs too :tea:

Big difference between people that are “in a funk” and “clinically depressed” and in serious need of therapy or medication :yes:

@DTS
    “Man, I do. And in real life I tell folks to get help for their illnesses.

Are you saying that all suicides come from mental illness?”
    ______________________________

But most of them are from mental illness. That isn’t even in question.

I think sometimes people kinda know someone is acting different, but they figure “oh, they will shake back” or “Man, I don’t feel like hearing what they issue is today.”

Most of the time, after the suicide, people realize all the signs they “missed.”

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@69
    This is where the ignorance lies…
    :facepalm:
    Fair enough. I see your point.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Yes Pumpkin the kind you can’t ‘right’ or ‘take back’

IMB <——well is it in your book or HIS? thats the part that gets me. i cant tell if yall be quoting the lawd or if you just freestyle it when its conventient.

cherry picking

HEY SAN! :happy:

@ Man THAT is ironic. Maybe “selfish” was a strong adjective but that’s the best word I could come up with to describe how I felt. Mad and gipped outta a Grand Daddy.

@PUMPKIN
    “I’m NOT on that list. Psych Maja here (yes maja). Depression, as well as alcholism, and drugs too

Big difference between people that are “in a funk” and “clinically depressed” and in serious need of therapy or medication ”
    :yes:

rwilliams4782 says:

I embalmed a guy one time that killed himself bc he knew he was going to jail for the rest of his life.. saved taxpayers money :tea:

datsmdubya2u says:

Yes that argument has been made many times in court ever heard of temporary insanity? There are medications that warn of side effects such as suicidal thoughts because they disrupt the chemicals in the brain causing the person to consider suicide..depression can do the same thing..it’s not that hard to understand.

We humans so interesting. I bet sometimes we tickle GOD

PumpkinsMama says:

@ Orange and DTTS that’s why I asked. I am NOT versed well in the bible (at all) and wanted to know if this is literally stated in the bible? :thinking:

_____________________________________

What was his crime?

rwilliams4782 says:

I dont do bible thumpers

PumpkinsMama says:

Rwilliams there is something wrong w/u :rofl:

Did you fill out that welcome pack when Fay slid it over to ya?

:hi: Orange, and it ain’t for you or nobody else to think or agree with me :no: I am fine with that. IMB=in my book, as in my opinion.

69 says:

I believe that chemical imbalances influence our moods and outlook. However, would you argue that when you get so mad that you kill someone that the intensity of the situation makes it justifiable? Because you were just that mad that you lost all ability to rationalize? Like I don’t get it.

:yes: thats exactly what temporary insanity please is for.

anywho, one theory is that farm animals spend their entire existence in a state of panic because they know they will be slaughtered and sometimes they dont go easy. they watch their family & other fellow animals be killed. we are what we eat. we eat them and inherit the anxiety.

something i read somewhere. :shrugs:

@man child molestation.. @pumpkin yeah I filled it out

=====
    Do you think they go to hell? Heaven?

rwilliams4782 says:

I think we all have chemical imbalances some just may not be as severe as others

datsmdubya2u says:

Yes, I’ve heard of temporary insanity. However, IMHO, it only stands if you’ve tried to rectify the situation to no avail in the past OR the situation just came out of no where you just nutted the fck up because you were caught off guard and had zero time to adjust.

Depression I think is a little bit different than the latter but the point I’m getting at is this; If you’re depressed get help. Don’t just sit around crying behind closed doors and then off yourself.

That is the ultimate form of selfishness… How do you know that I was finished loving you? :shrug: Yeah, that makes me selfish too but we humans can only act from a selfish standpoint.

@R. WILLIAMS
    “@man child molestation.. ”
    Dang, now I’m mad he committed suicide. I always felt child molesters should be used for science experiments. They won’t be a burden on society or go to waste that way.

San ah make ya dance says:

We humans so interesting. I bet sometimes we tickle GOD
    ____________________________

well according to somebody’s book, we are made in HIS image. meaning, that dude must be touched too.

_________________________

Yes of course there are degrees..

IsThisThingOn... says:

So we gonna end on a down note… no more posts?

Okay, everybody have a great evening :bye:

@Man *church hug* :hug: (you just an old softy at heart)

———
    I agree :hug:

Just Looking says:

Not gonna go back and forth about the bible, but murder is a sin…. That’s all I will say on that point…….

Nobody wants to talk about suicide, as it’s considered taboo until it happens….The stats

Every year, more than 750,000 people attempt suicide and 36,000 commit it -

Hundreds of thousands are left like :wtf: It’s tragic like HIV, CANCER and thousands of disorders. Heck many illness such as the very two I mentioned can lead one to consider suicide. :sad:

That’s interesting Orange, but I don’t think animals brains are that smart :lol: Like, if they were they would ATTACK :shrug:

in any case, this guy was beautiful. i love redbones/freckled faces. i hope he rests in paradise and that his family finds comfort someway, somehow.

@DTS
    “No, all suicides arent’ from mental illness. Some of them are concious calculated decisions. Like someone terminally ill. Some people facing jail time or in finanical trouble.
    =====
    Do you think they go to hell? Heaven?

I think, as always, it depends on what sort of person you were during life. Jesus “sacrificed” himself for all of us (as is taught in Christianity). Was that not a “suicide” of sorts?

Only God can judge. :shrugs:

Orange Blossom says:

69 says:
    :yes: thats exactly what temporary insanity please is for.
    something i read somewhere. :shrugs:
    _______________________________
    Forgive me because every so often I’m a little slower than most. Literally or figuratively speaking? In reference to that last sentence :huh:

rwilliams4782 says:

Did yall hear about the black guy in cali that wiped out his whole family bc he lost his job

____________________________

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

That’s interesting Orange, but I don’t think animals brains are that smart Like, if they were they would ATTACK
    _________________________

they arent given the leeway to. if they could they would haul ass. do you know how they make meat tender? by confining the animal so that it cant move or build muscle. be to weak to do anything besides wait for death. and thats what a lot of PEOPLE are doing–waiting around to die.

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Yes Pumpkin :yes: the kind you can’t ‘right’ or ‘take back’ :tea:

IMB :hug:

#repostFROMSAMEPOST :tea:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Cows & Chickens be like: :chase:

———
    Dumb shyt. What was he doing, sparing their lives from the pain of him not having any money?? :sarcasm:

Just Looking says:

<<<<<<—– Chemically off balanced, but no meds prescribed yet.

Well to be quite honest…those that "know me" here on blog and have met me outside the blog, would say I'm a little off. I had enough heartache and misery to last a lifetime, but I choose to laugh….I also have been blessed beyond measure and just focus on that.

those that “know me” here on blog and have met me outside the blog, would say I’m a little off
    ———

@DATS
    “You keep talking as if every case is the same..there are degrees of depression and in the most severe cases the person can’t think straight..they don’t have a choice… surely you can understand that..it’s not about your opinion or mine..the facts are facts..and numerous studies show that severe depression is just as real as cancer or any other illness…they aren’t always selfish..they literally cannot think rationally.”

:claps:

I don’t know why depression, isn’t viewed as an illness, in the way that Alzeimer’s or Parkinson’s or something like that is. :think:

Only God can judge. :shrugs:
    :stop: Where is the real MAN? This person has compassion. :hug:

____________________________
    _________________________
    No, I’m just talking like I want to have a healthy debate that’s all. But ok. I’ll be done with it. No need to start getting exasperated. :lol:

rwilliams4782 says:

Im off a little too..most ppl cant handle my dry sense of humor..only person that thinks im hilarious is my gf

datsmdubya2u says:

something i read somewhere.

___________________________

Man
    He died for our sins, so that we could be saved :tea:
    Butchew know this already :rollseyes:
    =========
    ION know this cat, and ain’t got no feeling for him :no: I feel bad that Deb will have to deal with this in front of the world, and she is probably kicking herself :no: smh wishing that she would have seen the signs. Sad all the way around…

Orange Blossom says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:
    _________________________
    ___________________________________
    :shocked:

rwilliams4782 says:

<<<<—thinks you are HILARIOUS! that half a casket joke…I could't breathe for two days!

Wonders if that’s Man in his gravi? :thinking:

You sporting an orange beard? :waiting:

@DTS
    “He died for our sins, so that we could be saved
    Butchew know this already ”

I said he died for all of us… :shrugs: How detailed I had to get?
    But yeah, let God do his job with all those sort of decisions and what not.

rwilliams4782 says:

GUILTY… I can laugh at life in thee weirdest ways! Kinda like Cooking just said–I’ve had a lot of bad in my life, and it doesn’t take much to make me happy, I can laugh at a whole lot of Wrong :lol:

@DATS
    “My great grandmother grew up on a farm and she said they would take the animal that was to be slaughtered away from the others so they wouldn’t see and they would try to distract the animal so it couldn’t see what was coming because if the animal panics the meat would be tough…years after she said that i read a story about how hormones released by panicked animals affect the meat.. of course my great grandmothers father didn’t know about the science behind it but he knew what to do”

Man, that’s interesting. :eek:

A lot of them old sayings be having so much truth to them. :yes:

I take it too far tho

datsmdubya2u says:

I’m not exasperated facts aren’t debatable..we are all entitled to our own opinion but we are not entitled to our own facts. A person who commits suicide because they don’t want to go to jail for something they know they did wrong? Selfish.. People who have severe depression and can’t think rationally? Not selfish and shouldn’t be condemned as such

Just Looking says:

Like DTTS…. I ONLY LAUGH AT WRONG.

*********
    Seriously? This cannot be a serious thought. Just. Cant. Be.

<–got folks to raise Man, I can't be half way telling them that murder may/may not be a sin :nono:

HE knows my heart :grill:
    =======
    :steer: *jumps in Screw's ride* I guess Imma sicko because I bean laughing this post :eek:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

_______________________________
    Especially when fat people or old folks fall trying to be fast. Or when a teenager tries to declare independence from over bearing parents and the mom slaps the shyt out of one of them. Or when Ike made Anna Mae eat the cake in What's Love Got To Do With It.

I know I was wrong as hell to laugh at stuff like that, but I did it anyway. :spank:

:kona:

rwilliams4782 says:

Some ppl on 911 jumped to their deaths..would u consider it suicide? Time to go..happy new yr… call me if u doin anything

I take it too far tho

:ashamed: fugg folks that can’t laugh! :ha:
    ^^^
    is how I’m thinking :lol:

Its levels to this suicide shyt

Man, that’s interesting. :eek:
    A lot of them old sayings be having so much truth to them. :yes:
    Yeap, like bleach your skin and anal bleaching.

Very popular spa treatments now. :yes: #NOJOKE #Googleitbaby

Man, that’s interesting.

A lot of them old sayings be having so much truth to them.

________________________

we need to listen to our elders…the ones who dealt with life before 80s..not these ex crack heads in their late 40s and early 50s..lol

Just Looking says:

Especially when fat people or old folks fall trying to be fast. Or when a teenager tries to declare independence from over bearing parents and the mom slaps the shyt out of one of them. Or when Ike made Anna Mae eat the cake in What’s Love Got To Do With It.
    I know I was wrong as hell to laugh at stuff like that, but I did it
    Yeah syck stuff like this, or ugly babies :kona: :scared:

*********
    Seriously? This cannot be a serious thought. Just. Cant. Be.

sadly a lot of (black) people truly think like this. :no: to some extent i think it comes from slavery when we were thought of us work horses with no thoughts or emotions. just work bitch, work. no matter how you feel, no matter if you pregnant, no matter if its hot, no matter if you dont speak the language, no matter if the chains hurt…..work, bitch, work. society views us that way and sometimes we view ourselves that way too.

Its levels to this suicide shyt

********
    It’s levels to clinical mental disorders.

rwilliams4782 says:

<—be up real high alot, and 'my joke' to whomever's around is: If I slip n fall, Imma :cell: call you on my way down :kona:

Matchsticks says:

Man, that’s interesting.
    A lot of them old sayings be having so much truth to them.
    ________________________

I read about this too, the distress the animals feel when being slaughtered is transferred to the meat which can affect us internally after we consume it…

@ Just Hooking Yes you have (been blessed) :kiss:

That’s my time folks. Gotta go p/u Pumpkin. Him is the lil boy they have bundled up and waiting by the door for me :facepalm:

I’m glad we had a convo w/different opinions that didn’t go left. GOOD SHYT my peeps, GOOD SHYT :claps:

:woohoo: <======The Daycare staff when I show up :rofl:

Shellz says:

I for one suffered from depression right after my daughter and it was crazy. I got counseling but it can affect your way of thinking. I do not make fun of depression that causes suicidal thoughts..

I am laughing at @rwilliams tho the funny parts i mean

*********
    Seriously? This cannot be a serious thought. Just. Cant. Be.
    ________
    Did you read my entire post, or did you just jump to that one paragraph? :shrug:

———–
    Like I said Terrible

____________________________

:cosign: when you get a chance google “NPR Study: Whites think Black People feel less pain” The study also showed that Black people felt the same way toward other black people.. Black nurses telling patients “you tough you can take it” and stuff like that.. dayum shame how we do each other..

That’s sad, SR updated the post. Be strong…

Bye Pump…go pick up the terror of yours *giggles

:hug:

Man, that’s interesting.

A lot of them old sayings be having so much truth to them.

________________________

_________________________

:clap: them 40-50 year olds cant tell me a dam thang, ya hear?

went out for lunch and had to chastise somebody’s daddy for hollering all up and down the dayum street over my ass. like c’mon son! you done been seeing ass since ’63. calm the fugg down out chea in broad daylight acting like ass just got invented! :cuss:

A lot of them old sayings be having so much truth to them.
    ________________________

:eek:
    … I love tough meet too. I like my steaks well done/no pink. I wonder if that has effected me? :think:

Orange Blossom says:

*********
    Seriously? This cannot be a serious thought. Just. Cant. Be.
    _________
    Ok. So what part of me suggesting someone to go get help is a byproduct of slavery? :huh:

We must be in another universe. It’s time for me to ride. :peace:

Y’all be good. :kona:

——–
    Naw he just ignorant

@ 69 she “jumped in” dats what the spehsa peepas do w/o they helmets on :rofl:

Ok. I’m out for real now :peace:

Caramel Rain says:

sadly a lot of (black) people truly think like this. to some extent i think it comes from slavery when we were thought of us work horses with no thoughts or emotions. just work bitch, work. no matter how you feel, no matter if you pregnant, no matter if its hot, no matter if you dont speak the language, no matter if the chains hurt…..work, bitch, work. society views us that way and sometimes we view ourselves that way too
    ************************
    @ Orange Blossom.. You may be on to something. That does make sense. I guess that stigma has stuck with our people and that mentality has been passed on through the generations. I guess that’s why we stay losing. We are so afraid to acknowledge that we have mental disorders and seek help. Nobody says I want to schizophrenic?! Like WTF?

69 know good and well wasnt nobody saying THAT :chase:

but like you said yourself, sometimes you slow. bye, ashy :hi:

______
    This is true! There are older studies than that, several years back TIME magazine followed up on a story, about how blacks are given less pain meds than whites. They be trying to say you faking the funk…I was treated as such, I had to take a piss test once before they gave me pain meds in the ER. I went in there throwing up, when a migraine on the scale 1 -10. 10 being the worst I was like at a 20….

*********
    Seriously? This cannot be a serious thought. Just. Cant. Be.
    ________
    Did you read my entire post, or did you just jump to that one paragraph?
    *****
    Yes and it is disturbing

Man, I order ‘well-well’ too :eek:

Rwilliams, coupons! I forgot to mention that! For your new business :)

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

A lot of them old sayings be having so much truth to them.
    ________________________

:eek:

San ah make ya dance says:

——–
    Naw he just ignorant
    ________________________________

that too. i had to dip in the library right quick to get away from his ol seedy self. make it so bad he had another chester molester friend with him. both too dam old to be hooting and hollering like that. :smh:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

A lot of them old sayings be having so much truth to them.
    ________________________

********
    I like mine medium well w/slight pink in the middle… hmmmm. interesting stuff

been seeing ass since ’63. calm the fugg down out chea in broad daylight
    Sorry but ratched is ageless and colorless :yes:

Orange Blossom says:

69 know good and well wasnt nobody saying THAT :chase:

but like you said yourself, sometimes you slow. bye, ash

:dead:

so bad he had another chester molester friend with him
    ————
    :hahaha: Young fool, old fool

@DATS
    “Do you feel not quite yourself? sometimes meat is tough for other reasons like the age of the animal and the type of foods it was fee…example grass fed beef is tougher than grain fed beef.. etc…its not always because the animal panicked. but we get most of our meat from industrial farms..so many factors go into the quality of the meat.. If you buy some meat that says the grade is “select” thats gonna be tougher that if it says “choice” or “prime”

You bout to make me read up on this chit!
    :eek:

<<<< NO COW, except for occasional lamb or ostrich

<<<< NO COW, except for occasional lamb or ostrich
    ——-
    :pizza: Loves my hamburger meat. You know us blacks love tacos :eek:

@man

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@DATS

You bout to make me read up on this chit

Watch the movie “Food Inc.” it’s will make you think twice..about that hamburger..

:pizza: Loves my hamburger meat. You know us blacks love tacos :eek:
    Tacos taste good with ground turkey. :yes: ask my 12, 14 and 16 year old. Can’t tell the difference. If you feeling freaking you can do crumbled tofu.

GWU says:

Why does Waka’s mom refer to him as “my son” repeatedly and not “his brother” or “Caodes”? “He feels responsible for my son’s death.” Not his brother’s death. There’s something troubling about her use of language.

***************
    @ DATs, I’m happy you pointed this out. I’ve been suferring terrible panic attacks lately. I’ve been slowing changing my diet to mostly deer and fish and shellfish.

San ah make ya dance says:

<<<< NO COW, except for occasional lamb or ostrich
    ——-
    Loves my hamburger meat. You know us blacks love tacos
    *****************
    :lol: Yes we do..

:bball: NBA game tomorrow yall :bye:

missmiami says:

Mental illness is real. Damn smh because most of the time no one has a clue about the battle raging inside one’s mond. I like Deb because she seems to keep it reql. My condolences.

datsmdubya2u says:

BTW grass fed beef is better for you than grain fed because cows are not suppose to be eating corn so it makes them susceptible to bacterial infections and virus’ but grain fed beef has more fat (marbling) that the consumer likes so the producers keep feeding them corn and giving the animals antibiotics and hormones to ward off the illnesses and increase muscle..our meat is fully of hormones…why is why we have 8yrs with breasts and getting their periods and our boys smell like fritos and onions at 7yrs old and have hair under their arms. not to mention all the other chemicals and preservatives in our food

@DATS
    “You bout to make me read up on this chit

______________________________

I will watch it… I mean, I ain’t giving up burgers tho. :no:

@caramel

I’ve been slowing changing my diet to mostly deer and fish and shellfish.

_________________________

Watch the seafood…Mercury..

Just Looking says:

Making it Rain – Try going a week without any meat products…..

:steer: going to the organic store to get my greens and black eye peas for new year. wonder if its gonna taste different. :thinking: decided not to bring in the new year with monsanto on my plate.

hopefully a new post by morning. bye yall. :hi:

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

Hey Just :hi: A friend of mine made tofu sloppy joes with jalapenos. They were great. Going down. Going out was a different story. Even the silent poots stung. Still worth it though.

says:

:cry:

God be with them! :pray:

I never had no ostRICH :no: :lol:
    :winky: Fancy Smancy lmao
    ========
    Dat, you know about monsanto etc. Did you see a couple of weeks ago how our gov’t is reversing what they said/did now?

BUT the damage is already done!

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

hopefully a new post by morning. bye yall.

Bye Ashy :bye:

Alternative to Cow…Lamb

INGREDIENTS
    1/3 cup chopped fresh mint
    2 teaspoons paprika
    3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
    1/2 teaspoon salt
    3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
    1 1/3 pounds ground lamb
    4 hamburger buns or small ciabatta rolls, halved crosswise
    1 1/2 cups baby spinach leaves
    1 1/3 cups crumbled feta cheese
    4 1/4-inch-thick red onion slices
    1 1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar

Mix first 4 ingredients and 1 1/2 tablespoons oil in medium bowl; mix in lamb. Shape into four 3/4-inch-thick patties. Cook patties in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 4 minutes per side for medium.
    Meanwhile, preheat broiler. Broil buns until golden, about 2 minutes. Top each bun bottom with burger. Toss spinach, feta, onion, vinegar, and 1 1/2 tablespoons oil in bowl. Place salad atop burgers. Cover with bun tops, pressing firmly to compact.

:pizz: Yummy

says:

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

:kiss: hole me luva! ion feel like bein sad ret nah :hug:

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@DATS
    “You bout to make me read up on this chit

______________________________

I will watch it… I mean, I ain’t giving up burgers tho. :no:

I didn’t either but i def use organically raised beef and chicken now.. at least if i make it myself i have a little control (ain’t nuthin completely in my control unless i raise the cow/chicken myself :hahaha: ) Its more expensive but it’s just me and my daughter so we can do that..but for folks with more kids? thats really hard.

says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I never had no ostRICH :no: :lol:
    :winky: Fancy Smancy lmao
    ========

BUT the damage is already done!

:popcorn: <—non GMO

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

Missed you Hope you have a Merry Christmas with all your gifts from the Slauson Swap Meet :shakebutt:

Happy New Year :party:

Just Looking says:

@DTTS – Don’t do me like that….You know I live for recipes.

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

Hey Fay :hi: I don’t feel like being sad either. I refuse to. Not going into the NY. Bad luck. Sets the toll. I’m not even looking at spread sheets til the 2nd and beyond. Lose or win I don’t wanna know til then…

*flips the coin* He’s all your for NYE Fay! :hahaha:

:wink:

says:

57 mo mins! :bounce:

Just Looking says:

Making it Rain – Try going a week without any meat products…..

*************
    …… I’ll try anything.. Where would I get the protein from?

datsmdubya2u says:

BUT the damage is already done!

_________________________________

Remember a few years ago when that movie “The Omen” came out?..well that was a remake so i found the original move made in the 70s on netflix.. the Antichrist was raised by a family who had this company called “Throne Industries” an industrial agriculture company..they wanted to control the worlds food supply through seed production and pesticides..just like Monsanto

WOW, I wonder if Deb and Waka helped him with his career. Deb seems like such a savy businesswoman. Now, what I am about to say has absolutely NOTHING to do with the fact that this young man is no longer with us. May he rest in peace….. But this video and song is HORRIBLE!!!!!! Dang! But Deb is such a straight forth person, I’m sure she told him so. I can’t see her telling him this was good.

My condolences to his family thru the holidays and this difficult time. So very sad. :(

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

I usta luv the Slauson :love: Bought my first 10k link chain there. Then graduated to herringbone :love: Life was so simple then.

Just Looking says:

peanut butter, beans, tofu…

JerseyGirl68 says:

This is such sad news. My heart and prayers go out to Ms. Debra Antney, Juaquin Malphurs (Waka Flocka)and their family.

Wow, she has to bury another child. SMH

I remember that movie Dat! :scared:

I’m done getting upset with regular folk that don’t know about it, and don’t say anything about it :facepalm:

I am glad that they reversed it now :tea:

Monsanto….I was like :huh: Monistat is the truth :kona:

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

Don’t be shame that you have now graduated to Rodeo Drive.

Just Looking says:

I meant to say Compton Swap Meet….

The Shocker. 2 In The Pink, 1 In The Stink. says:

Whelp. I’ll see yall skanks next yr :bye: My binge continues tonight. Judge me if you must, but yes I got fugged up on Pink wine last night. Sweet and easy on the tummy. Idk what we sippin tonight and I don’t care. Taint worried bout Nathen :nono: Bye Ashy :bye:

…… I’ll try anything.. Where would I get the protein from?
    =======
    The DUCK! :woot:

:woohoo:
    Not the time? oh :kona:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

I remember that movie Dat!

I am glad that they reversed it now

girl folks just going thru life without a clue..but they know every breath Bey, Rhi Rhi, or Kim takes but don't know what they feeding their kids… :facepalm:

:cell: Call me if’n you get too drunk :eek:

:rofl: Bye Ashy :bye:

Just Looking says:

@DTTS – Duck is good, but greasy like it’s cousin the Cornish Hen you Love.

:rofl: :rofl: :kona:

:shocked: SHUT THEEE FRONT DOOR Dat! Exactly! smh

Shudddit :chase:
    I wish I had one of them hens now yo! :lol:

PLUS I was talmbout bought the kinda duck you sugg *snickers*
    :tea:

Caramel Rain says:

girl folks just going thru life without a clue..but they know every breath Bey, Rhi Rhi, or Kim takes but don’t know what they feeding their kids…
    **************
    @ Dats, so true.. They are distraction to what’s really going on and what’s important.

Caramel Rain says:

Ok. I see… Organic Peanut Butter is not very good.. I got a Magic bullet and I’m thinking about making my own peanut butter.

says:

<–Doesn't Talk To Strangers says:

Oh no, not Recipe Hour

:rofl: it's time to GO then aint it? :lol:

i'm enjoying cooking agane finally :yahoo:

Almond butter is good too..so is cashew butter

EL CHA CHA says:

re UPDATE: :no: That Deb is a strong woman….Gosh, the heartbreak :sad:

EL CHA CHA says:

@FAYBEWSKI…You get your gift cord so you can pordy on new years prettywoman?

Awww. :| Suicide strikes again. Rest nii chile. Lord have mercy.

Dang two kids!! :phew: Shame on it. If she is a self reflective person, just Lord, :no: keep her close, I guess. :no:

Almond butter is good too..so is cashew butter
    ***********
    thanks.. I will give the almond butter a try. I like almonds

Where is the nitekrew I need Bren to hold me :tea:

Lawd Jen nah I gots to share him w/u too? :huh:

PumpkinsMama says:

Jen where is my ratchet shows??? Repeat LHHNY and no dirty, uh Black Ink neither? Yeah Bren hold meh too :crying1:

I don’t watch those shows, but I love me some Mobwives :yes: by the way did you see the recent clip :popcorn: with Natalie…. oh yes :yes: I think I am going to like Natalie…. and Drita still my beesh :fistbump: of course I love Me some Ang :boobs:

1 Pingbacks

[…] Sad news today, Caodes Scott aka ‘Kayo Redd,’ the younger brother of Atlanta rapper Waka Flocka Flame, has died of an apparent suicide. […]