Uganda newspaper exposes gays

Ugandan president Yoweri Museveni signed a controversial anti-gay bill into law earlier this week, sparking outrage and condemnation around the world.

The law makes gay sex acts illegal and punishable by up to 14 years in prison.

President Obama and U.S. Ambassador condemned the bill last week. And U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry called the law “a tragic day for Uganda and for all who care about the cause of human rights” and warned that Washington could cut aid to Uganda.

But undeterred by the U.S. protests, a Ugandan newspaper on Tuesday published a list of what it said was the country’s ‘Top 200′ homosexuals.

The list was published by Ugandan tabloid “Red Pepper” in Kampala, Uganda, outing some Ugandans who had not publicly proclaimed their homosexuality.

“The media witch hunt is back,” tweeted Jacqueline Kasha, a well-known Ugandan lesbian activist who is among those listed in the Red Pepper story.

President Museveni was initially hesitant to sign the bill into law in January due to reports from his medical staff that homosexuality was caused by a genetic flaw. Museveni said he will ask American scientists to provide scientific proof that homosexuals are born that way.

“I therefore encourage the U.S. government to help us by working with our scientists to study whether, indeed, there are people who are born homosexual,” Museveni said in a statement. “When that is proved, we can review this legislation.”

Museveni said the new law was needed because the West (the United States) is “promoting homosexuality in Africa”. Museveni accused “arrogant and careless Western groups” of trying to recruit Ugandan children into homosexuality.

Russian President Valdimir Putin also signed a bill into law prohibiting the promotion of gay propaganda to children.

80 Responses to “Tabloid Exposes Gay Ugandans; President Asks U.S. Scientists to Prove Homosexuals Are Born That Way”

69 says:

The more the world tries to fight against gay’s the more they gone come out in the masses, swinging like Tiger Wood’s wife. :duel:

CaliYoruba says:

Okay, now let me read the article…

But undeterred by the U.S. protests, a Ugandan newspaper on Tuesday published a list of what it said was the country’s ‘Top 200? homosexuals
    ————-
    Not playing no games. Damn

CaliYoruba says:

*sigh* there are much more important things in the world. So will you be prosecuted for being gay not engaging in homosexual acts? or just because someone “thinks” you’re gay? What if someone is mad at you & says you’re a homosexual , do you have to prove yourself in court? This is dumb and U.S. needs to stay out of other countries business.

69 says:

Question:

Has anyone ever thought about how they even have sex over there? I mean most don’t even have access to clean drinking water, so I don’t see how someone could participate in anal sex in those conditions. It’s hot, you sweating, you stank, you can’t douche, I know their breath could wither a flower, and y’all fukkin each other in the bootyhole? :huh:

:hurl:

Is that Kirk Franklin/Plies reading the paper? :huh:

*goes byke up to read*

VDot says:

:huh: let the men ride the chocolate highway and women lick twat in peace. Sheesh

69 says:

My #7 comment goes for both homo as well as heterosexuals. Gays ain’t the only one that do it. :coffee:

JMO says:

I know the guy on right side of that paper! He’s still going through so much drama after marrying that princess…

Small world…

What ever happened to Plies? :thinking:

VicKaLiCious says:

I don’t agree with this law. It’s inhumane, but I guess they’re trying to take a stand against this gay agenda. We all know there is an agenda that’s being pushed on us, I can’t blame them from trying to keep the turning out of Uganda at bay.

VDot says:

:crying1: @69. Whhhhyyyyy?!?! :no:

weFukNorNah says:

Plies said he has a better career being kirk

69 says:

What ever happened to Plies? :thinking:
    :shrug: Did he get hurt or something? Last I heard of him was that beyond wack Trayvon Martin tribute?

But my question to you Auntie is why did Plies run across your mind in a gay post? I know you the Queen of :cloud:

Ms Peaches says:

Uganda is no better than Hitler’s ass right about now.

and warned that Washington could cut aid to Uganda.
    ~~~~~~~~~~

I sympathize with Uganda, the U.S. really has bigger fish to fry then worrying about what other countries “agendas”

OR
    NOT
    :shrug:

weFukNorNah says:

Didn’t mean to put that several times

MissHarlem says:

I love the name of the paper :coffee: tis all I got

VDot says:

Sandra, would you give up the ladies if you were faced with 14 years in jail? Or would a jail full of lesbos be a dream come true? :thinking:

REBEL!

weFukNorNah says:

Y we care? All These Punks In The United States …

69 says:

VicKaLiCious says:

I can’t blame them from trying to keep the turning out of Uganda at bay.
    It’s coming, regardless.

:waves: <—- Uganda's white flag when the U.S. cuts off aid

is this new law supposed to be an answer to the hiv/aids issues they’ve had for YEARS? what is its purpose/intent? :think:

69 says:

Ms Peaches says:

Uganda is no better than Hitler’s ass right about now.
    And neither is your gravi. :spank:

says:

:blink: :stop: :wtf:

this is that bs. all of it. i’m not a pro-gay moreso pro-dew-yew. to criminalize what 2 grown, willing participants do in the privacy of their homes is ridiculous & none of anyone’s business but theirs. certainly not the law.

so i suppose Uganda don’t have no unwed mothers or adulterers or drinkers, or fat ppl, or drug addicts, or ppl that cuss huh? FOH :rolleyes:

‘sin’ is sin. no one greater than the other much ass ppl like to point fingers & chit :tea:

@69 sex is sex for the “poor” I guess. but the ones who “have” I’m guessing take better care of themselves? :shrug:

I remember when I was in Iraq one of the Ugandan security officers chased down this dude to “tear his ass a new one”

:ghost:

69 says:

VDot says:

REBEL!
    Sandra would be the one that would be the one to paint the President as gay. :kona:

69 says:

Razz n Tazz n Such :kiss: says:

:ghost:
    Iraqi was like: Nigga ain’t about to abuse my dootyhole. :casket:

:smack:
    this Non stop; gay this , gay that, gay here, gay there, gays, not gays

Makes me insane! :bounce:

Folks should keep ther biz to ther self and all would be well

says:

hey erryones! :hi:

weFukNorNah says:

Hell truth be told prison would be a wonderland to these gay men… who said Uganda didn’t have running water? Uganda is actually a nice country…..lemme go watch last king of Scotland again

@Luvie, blame rupaul… now everybody wanna ‘werk!’ :shrug:

On Break Baby says:

I just refuse to believe people chose to be gay. Some who have no lives chose to play gay ala Lindsay Lohan, but why would anyone chose to be something that you know is going to make you a target? If we really could chose in life how many would chose to not be Black? Everyone would be Whitenlicious. Ijs. With all the things we can chose, sexuality is not one of them. Ethnicity is not one of them. I don’t care if yo great-great-grand pappy smashed Pocahontas, yo ass is still Black. If you need to blame your upbringing, lack of hugs and love, that’s a Choice, but the fact that you crave fish is not. You chose to make excuses, but at the end of the day yo ass is still gay :shrugs:

SOTHERNGRL says:

How did they get these peoples names. Did they go door to door or can you :cell: be like Southern azz is :homo: put her on the list. You make someone mad and the next thing you know you :homo: Lawd what is the world coming to. Besides an end.

69 says:

VDot says:

:crying1: @69. Whhhhyyyyy?!?! :no:
    Because you know they gets it in with over a billion people on one continent. Hell, you can combine all of Norf and Souf ‘Murica and still be a couple of hundred million shawt of a billion people. I mean they be hunching in the East. The West ain’t got shyt on them. :shrug:

weFukNorNah says:

Why should I stay in the closet bc u don’t approve?

69 says:

Fay & LuvN :kiss:

weFukNorNah says:

This bish I know always talk about gay mfs and how nobody wants to know yet when u fugg a down low brother u get upset but if he was up front and told u he was gay you would have something to say …catch 22

Screw :hug:

:peace: OUT!

SOTHERNGRL says:

What ever happened to Plies?
    ******************
    @Sandra Rose he just put out a mix tape a couple of weeks ago. Posed to be pretty good.

On Break Baby says:

Had a bad experience with a grocery store clerk this morning. Do I let it go, or send a nice crafted email to corporate? I’ve just been in such a good mood lately, I would said something then, without getting loud, but in my head I said Im not gone let the devil kill my high. However. A few hours later, I’m still unsettle. @microcka, what should I do :waiting:

:sissyclaws at Chris Bosh: Oh no you must be MISTAKEN cause D Wade asked me to be his BRIDEMAID :nun: says:

I thought red bell pepper was slang for how the homosexuals booty holes be after they 360 and butt bang :crying1: it’s a newspaper yo

69 says:

:kona:

says:

VDot says:

REBEL!

see, :ghost:

I just refuse to believe people chose to be gay.

This is the dumbest argument in the world. People CHOOSE to rape and murder and molest children and do drugs and steal… and ALL of them become “targets.”

But the fact that you they sit there and LIE saying some of them don’t choose it only hurts their cause.

————
    Ignores your pain, mixed emotions and story to ask you what did your mom pledge? What set she claim??? :hahaha:
    Whew Lord He is not done with me yet…

@WE FUNK
    “Sometimes I wish I didn’t have a strong attraction to men…like I told my mom I can date a man to make u happy but I know that I would cheat with a woman…Every since I was small I use to crush on my teachers… my mom was young when she had me so I was 5 when she was in college her sorors would come over and I was attracted to them. ..at 5″

Why would a woman feel that they would need to ‘cheat’ with another woman? Most men won’t care and in fact would love the fact that you are attracted to women.

Thando says:

@69… Ignorance is not always bliss.. When the white man takes one look at your skin and decides you are worth less than the dog poo under the sole of his shoe then pulls out a gun coz he feels threatened by your ****ific presence and assumed behavior… He is just being like you on comment #7.

Thinking is a free and painless process. Engage in it once in a while.

Oh, and don’t bother trying to come at me with your vile threats, insults and assumed superiority innuendo. I pride myself in knowing exactly where my roots are. I can trace my lineage generations back and know where they are buried. I can speak 4 African languages and 2 European ones. I am pure black, no preservatives or additives. Africa flows through my blood and guess what? I am proud and you can wear your ignorant badge with equal pride as far as I’m concerned in a foreign land with nowhere else to call home!

Free yourself from mental slavery!

If we really could chose in life how many would chose to not be Black?

I can honestly say that I wouldn’t choose to be anything/-body else, at any other time, if I had the choice, even with the challenges we still face as Black people. I’ve lived and worked around the ‘others’ long enough to know that the grass ain’t always greener. Would I like for us to ‘own’ more of the potential power that we already have, and to “do better” in general and behave more responsibly in the interest of advancing our own? Yes, but that doesn’t push me to the point of wanting ‘out’ …as for the nature/nurture question of ‘gay-ness’ i haven’t lived it so i can’t speak on it :tea:

On Break Baby says:

This is the dumbest argument in the world

I disagree. Saying that it’s the motion of the ocean is the dumbest argument in the world :tea: You didn’t chose to be under endowed, which makes you a target for ridicule and humiliation. Now if you had the choice, yes you would choose for several more inches. However that was wasn’t your choice to make, tis the way God made you :tea:

Whet. :blink:
    Lemme go get my kids :nite:

says:

ITTO!! :woot: wassup mic checka?!

69 :kiss: sup stud muffin?

BREN :love: hola papi!

says:

did i see Harlem’s font?? :hug: hey guhl!

weFukNorNah says:

@sissyclaws my mother is a member of delta sigma theta inc.. lander university. . Spring 80 something.

Man, I just don’t care™ says:

I agree. Gay advocates conveniently leave out the fact that gay people have heterosexual sex as well. Having sex is a choice whether you are gay or straight. The act itself is a choice. I know a lot of lesbians with children. The idea that gays are born that way totally disregards the fact that we humans are born with reproductive organs.

SOTHERNGRL says:

How did they get these peoples names. Did they go door to door or can you be like Southern azz is put her on the list. You make someone mad and the next thing you know you Lawd what is the world coming to. Besides an end.

I believe when they say “top” 200 they mean top as in influential, well known, ‘respected’ etc. This same thing is happening in the Vatican, where people are being ‘outed’ for political reasons and there’s no regard for truth or consequences, just power and money.

@WE FUK
    “@man… I’m saying to please others and not myself…unlike some dykes I don’t have to sleep with a man to know what I’m sexually attracted to… I can’t speak for the rest of the gays but I don’t find it amusing to be gay…I like who I like…and some men don’t find it ok for their partner to cheat point blank period”

:facepalm:
    You said you have an attraction to men.
    You said you are lesbian.

You said you felt you would “cheat” on any man that you date.

What I’m tellin you is that the vast majority of men wouldn’t care that you are attracted to or sleep with other women. Do with that what you see fit. :shrugs:

weFukNorNah says:

—-lesbian with no chirren I was doing this chit before it was trendy…. I don’t go around and parade it because I’m not proud…I don’t do gay pride chit…

weFukNorNah says:

i suppose even willful ignorance can be bliss for some :shrug: anywho… :hug:

@SANDRA
    “Muthaphuckas CHOOSE to be gay too. Not all of them but definitely some of them. People need to stop acting like some of them don’t choose it because if you are pro-gay, it shouldn’t matter if they choose it or not.

:yes:

Lots of gay folk got a slew of kids. But I guess they ain’t “choose” that either. GTFOH.

Some folk simply CHOOSE to have gay sex. Not even a debate.

says:

IsThisThingOn… :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

If we really could chose in life how many would chose to not be Black?

i luh u fa dis :love: & ITA :tea:

i sense it’s finna get a lil cray up in hurr & ion want none :no:

:bye:

weFukNorNah says:

I find anyone attractive… attractive doesn’t equate fuggin or wanting to be with… I find horses attractive

Buttercup says:

Dang, I come back to find that I’m filled with additives and preservatives. Who knew :shrugs:

@Bren, I say address it. if it’s still bothering you, there’s something unfinished. i never mind ‘voicing my concerns’ to the higher-ups where my spending money is concerned. you will hear from me, and you won’t be able to dismiss me on the basis of ‘she sounds like a wacko’ – i know how to get their attention without ‘shouting’ :tea:

“red bell pepper”

<<<<briefly thought something somewhat along the same line :kona:

libra80sbaby says:

I think being gay is a CHOICE. I could care less who is gay but I’m torn about flamboyant gay ppl (men acting/dressing like women and vice versa) and ppl who you have no idea that they are gay. This bothers me because when I see a “Queen” at least I KNOW they gay, it’s the downlow thuggish ones that can have ppl fooled and be straddlin the fence passes HIV and AIDs to women and their offspring. That’s that chit I don’t like! :nono:

@BLUE IVY
    “This is the dumbest argument in the world”

I disagree. Saying that it’s the motion of the ocean is the dumbest argument in the world You didn’t chose to be under endowed, which makes you a target for ridicule and humiliation. Now if you had the choice, yes you would choose for several more inches. However that was wasn’t your choice to make, tis the way God made you
    _____________________________

Stupid chit. 1st off, folk CHOOSE to be gay every day. That is a fact and not even worth discussing further. Just look in any prison or these niggas tryin to be in rap entourages. That’s your proof right there. I guess they was all born with big ol dycks in they mouf. :eek:

And my dyck is actually prettly large. Right up there with average. And you have to factor in the poor unfortunate souls with humoungous dycks that no woman wants to phuck.

They skew the average more than a small dude would.
    I wouldn’t change my dyck size for nothin. Everybody cum back for seconds so Im good.

MissHarlem says:

:rofl: on that note :peace:

FAY :hug: hey boo

People choose to have sex with animals. Does that mean they were born that way?

proudgh says:

I don’t care whether people choose to be gay or are born gay. I care that a president who single-handedly is responsible for the abject poverty, bribery and nepotism in his country thinks this issue outweighs providing the basic services for the people in his country.

Some of us African people need to get over it– there have always been gay people on the continent, long before many of us knew what being gay was. I would be happier if there was a list of pedophiles who have found their haven on the continent and are taking advantage of young boys and girls published in the “Red Pepper”.

VDot says:

There would be no need to because I would not be one of the gays who force my lifestyle on others.

What ever happened to Plies?
    ******************

SOTHERNGRL says:

Thanks hun. I wonder if he’s still working as a nurse?

proudgh says:

@ Thando agreeing with you on ignorance about Africa. There is no excuse in this century where all you need to do is move your fingers to educate yourself about Africa to be that ignorant.

JerseyGirl68 says:

Let Uganda be great. I support this country 100%.