Beyonce performs XO at 2014 Brit Awards

Every now and then American singer Beyonce will dust off her famed butt pads for one special performance. That performance took place tonight (London time) at the 2014 Brit Awards. The 33-year-old sometime mom wore bulky butt and hip pads to fill out her gorgeous shimmering floor length gown. Much has been made about Beyonce’s drastic weight loss — and don’t think she hasn’t heard the whispers that she has noassatall.

See the video of Beyonce performing “XO” and more pics after the break.

Beyonce performs XO at 2014 Brit Awards

Beyonce performs XO at 2014 Brit Awards

Beyonce performs XO at 2014 Brit Awards

Beyonce performs XO at 2014 Brit Awards

Photos: Instagram.com

67 Responses to “Video: Beyonce Performs “XO” at 2014 Brit Awards Wearing Bulky Hip and Butt Pads”

—————

Oy Vei sandriTa!

:phew: :phew: Sandra! will you be around for the remainder of the week, or you got outside-the-blog plans? :eek:

it must be time for me to go. i kept trying to figure out what that was at the bottom of the first pic :blink: i was about to ask if anybody else could see michael jackson down there in the fog??!!! i see now it’s just a camera… :facepalm:

IsThisThingOn… :cool: Mic Check 1-2, 1-2 says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    She’s been working hard HunTY! :pc: :typing:

Smonae says:

She looks gorgeous :heart:
    Bey has always been hippy at least she didnt got to Dr. Curves like few of the FOB’s :hahaha:

Buttercup says:

I think she needs to get a new pair to fit her smaller frame.

performers wear costumes for the stage :shrug:

i like her tulips back there :)

Buttercup says:

Won’t these people who came in before me leave already! I’m not feeling well and rets ta go.

luVn_liFe… says:

i like her tulips back there
    ———-

VDot says:

:whistle:

In the darkest night hour
    I’ll search through the crowd
    Your face is all that I see
    I’ll give you everything
    Baby love me lights out
    Baby love me lights out
    You can turn my lights out

:peace: <– Me XO'ing

I know, Butter! I can’t wait for spring… then everybody will be back to sneaking out early like normal :tea:

deedeegirl says:

I love the color of the dress but her shape looks a mess.

Smonae says:

:hahaha: I want her to eat, we miss thick Bey :yes:

Darren Sharper is under investigation in two more rapes in Miami
    :no:

VDot says:

Bey has always been hippy at least she didnt got to Dr. Curves

That Dr aint like them :no: A caring Dr. would at least matched the pieces up and not have them looking like :buttshake: <- Chicken Legs do not match that azz :|

*gasp!* *clutches pearls* OMG! it’s exactly who i hoped it wouldn’t be! lawd hesus! nawl!!! :no: :no: WHY?! :crying:

VDot says:

Bey has always been hippy at least she didnt got to Dr. Curves

That Dr aint like them A caring Dr. would at least matched the pieces up and not have them looking like <- Chicken Legs do not match that azz
    ———-
    You should see the yt girls on his IG page :rofl: A joke.

missmiami says:

anybody on here had a tummy tuck? if so what can one expect if they have one :thinking:

THingON
    something is truly wrong with sharper

@missmiami
    alot of aches\soreness, drainage bulbs for a few weeks, Cant stand up straight for about 18 months

Cant stand up straight for about 18 months
    —–
    :eek:

Damn!

I am mortified… (and did you see him ‘costumed’ as: silky johnson ‘player hater of the year’? eyes just twinkling…) :no:
    something happened to him obviously, but what, exactly?!

@THINGON . . :think: Satan got his grips on him. Im sure he was Normal when he was dating GABBYJane :tea:

MsTake got some hips she’on need *snickers*
    Maybe I could sell them to B :eek:

SR :thumbsup: Super Blogger Extrodinaire :nun:

That’s an airplane bedroom :woot:

:hump: in the clouds :woot:

:sick:
    ION Feel GooD :crying:

LuvLife, you think he ever forced himself on her?

hmmm :think: deliver us from eva :tea: (j/k)

I found where he had ‘twitter beef’ w/Larry Johnson (as in THE Larry Johnson) a few years back where he was actually warning some woman about Larry potentially putting his hands on her… :huh:

still reading… :pc:

Gynecomastia says:

I luv her :bowdown: She’s giving these right wing bible thumping nut jobs palpatations. For years they’ve hid behind ‘The Word’ the same word they swear favors them and makes everything they do Godly and forgivable. Kill a Black teen, no problem, it was Gods plan and he forgives all. Successful Black people, well spoken Black people, non submissive Black people are the flies in their genetically mutated gene pools. How could their God allow so many people of color to revel in financial success? This isn’t how it was supposed to be. The Blacks were happy and non violent when they knew their place in the cotton fields :tea: God bless America. A crappy place to live if you’re darker than a paper bag, but boy is there chance (limited as they may be) to thrive :yes: I salute you Beyonce Knowles Carter :bowdown: The White man robbed us of our soulful sounds in recent years, yet you’ve found a way to maintain. Continued success to you sista, I got next :pray:

Smurfette :hi:
    NOPE I think he was normal when he was dating GABBY

Alka Selzer :tea: #infourozofwater

I’m fine, rough day at work :kiss:
    #youcare

I’m fine, :rolleyes:
    #ioncurr

Trucie says:

out of the entire album this song is probably my most favorite along with 2 or 3 others. I don’t care for the rest but it’s def not a performance song. LOL there you have it. she puts out an entire album full of songs that she can’t pull off on stage. Not for lack of talent but because they’re just not stage performance worthy songs. Her stans are so used to seeing her bop across a stage and this album doesn’t really have anything that she can do that to.

You care! But that wasn’t for you no how :banned:

I hope you feel better! Soon! :hug:

Chiefs running back Larry Johnson has taken to his blog with a new segment called “He Hate Me”. At issue a series of “tweets” between Sharper and one of Johnson’s female friends.
    You can read all of Sharper’s alleged side of the conversation with the woman at LJ’s blog, but here is a taste (clearly all sic’d):

“u neva saw woodson out there doing this club thang, he a family man n loves his fam…u shud preach that to 27, he always on some s*** in da clubs. he got s*** pendin’ n thems just the ones who actually said sumthin.”

And Johnson’s response:

“I never knew the extent some grown men would go to say anything to try to sleep with a female. Let my problems be my problems. He doesn’t know what I been through or what happened for him to judge what happened. Its messed up to see a veteran in my line of work stoop to a level of bashing me in order to sleep with a friend of mine. -Cowardly move… LJ”

KCchiefsBlog . com Aug 2009

Gynecomastia says:

36.I’m fine, rough day at work
    #youcare

Keep your head to the sky Sista (Phillip Bailey voice) I had a rough weekend and yet :shrugs: We gotta keep on truckin :fistbump:

DTTS! go check some tires and report back with a better ‘tude :waiting:

Tell us how you really feel Trucie :popcorn:

Gynecomastia, I agree with everything you said. :claps:
    Now… for the love of pete, PLEASE PUT ON A SHIRT!!!! :angry:

:phew: Thanks in advance, Boo. :kiss:

Love,
    Ashy
    :rolleyes:

Ion have to “check them” no more Thing! I can do it in thee house now :D

Survey Says :woot:
    My tude is Fione :lol:

who sissy clawing? is Taken back up in here?

He still got his knockers out ? : rofl:

Iono…. Thing, are we fighting? :excited:

:dead:

*looks at watch*
    MsTake should be on her 2nd dinner by now :kona:

Gynecomastia says:

Request Granted :-)

no, i thought you said somebody was in their ‘feelings’ but i could be wrong… nothing to see here… move along folks

Oh Praise Him!!! :danban1: Oh Happy Day!!! :danban:

A shirt cometh! :woohoo: :nun:

Them boobies looked like the d fashioned Christmas bulbs :rofl:

Old fashioned :cuss: Bloody autoCorrect!

Gynecomastia says:

Request Granted :yes:

:stop: *stops dancing like david danced* :bite:
    this is a setup (e.g., be careful what you ask for); something wicked this way comes! :oldman:

Runs out of post at full speed… runs to car… rides like the wind… never looking byke! :woohoo: :steer: :eek: :phew:

(goodniiiite DTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!)

Smonae says:

Vdot :rofl:

Gynecomastia says:

stops dancing like david danced*

:dead: I can not tell a lie. Twas my first instinct :biggrin:

I guess Tina with Blue huh :eek: She looks great but those underpinnings suck :nono: She know she too small right now. :lol: God Bless.

Gynecomastia says:

#Fickle
    #FairWeatherFan
    #Gaveuptheghost
    #ThepowerofSandrasPersuasian
    #TheTerroristWin
    #ThatsWhyYouBald :tea:

i :heart: sandrarose time warner can kiss my puppylove says:

Good morning roses

Must admit, she looks good :yes: