James Franco Admits Trying to Pick Up Teen On Instagram

James Franco

35-year-old “Child of God” actor James Franco made headlines yesterday for trying to pick up an 18-year-old girl on Instagram. Scottish tourist Lucy Clode met the star while he signed autographs outside a theater. Franco contacted her on Instagram when she tagged him in a photo of herself posing near the actor. Clode later posted screen caps of Franco’s urgent IG messages on Imgur.com after the actor contacted her on IG and invited her to his hotel room for an intimate rendezvous.

James Franco Admits Trying to Pick Up Teen On Instagram

After initially denying Clode’s accusations on Twitter.com Thursday, Franco came clean this morning on Live With Regis and Kelly. “I’m embarrassed and I guess I’m just a model of how social media is tricky,” the actor said.

Franco, who is not married, is a hot blooded man who was simply answering the call of nature. The same hypocritical media who howled about Franco’s transgressions were conspicuously silent on the subject of deceased actor Paul Walker dating his 16-year-old girlfriend.

56 Responses to “James Franco Admits Trying to Pick Up Teen On Instagram”

Yeah, this is wrong on many levels. I got nothing for this guy anyway… sorta typical… :shrug:

Trendsetter says:

:lipssealed:

it’s sorta disgusting that he’d invite some random stranger to his hotel for sex. it’s also disgustingly arrogant of him to think that she’d agree just because he’s james franco. seems a bit immature for a man his age.
    :think: but then, maybe this is a new form of social media ‘dating’ and it’s more prevalent than I think it is :shrug:

Buttercup says:

When I was 18, I dated a guy 5 years older than me :shrug: A 35 year old would’ve come off as a total creeper to 18 year old me.

charleybrown says:

If the girl is 18……. Why is this news??? :shrug:

Buttercup says:

It’s sorta disgusting that he’d invite some random stranger to his hotel for sex. it’s also disgustingly arrogant of him to think that she’d agree just because he’s james franco. seems a bit immature for a man his age.
    =========
    :cosign: 3000%

when i was 19 i turned down a guy who was 31 – 12 yr diff. at the time i told him that even a mature 19 y/o has very little life experience compared to a 31 y/o streetwise dude. (full disclosure :oops: he later (when I was 27) became my dopamine boo and i still wasn’t ready for all of his craziness)

Trendsetter says:

Well I dated a 31 year old when I was 19 and baby let me tell you…that was the best sex…in addition to great sex he also taught me the game…

Buttercup says:

I dated a guy 9 years my senior when I was 20. After seeing each other for about 6 months, we finally did the do. It was awful! Just terrible! When I broke things off with him, he said, “My sex was that wack?” I replied, “Well, at least you know.”

Um.. that’s the whole of point of a being rich and famous man, you get attractive women. If you are a man and you say you wouldn’t do the exact same thing in his posistion, you are a liar.

Point blank.

..and this chick looks older than him. That nose of hers is humongous.

Buttercup says:

========
    Why didn’t things end up like this for me? :lol:

Crickett says:

This guy is a creep and probably should have called an escort like the rest of them.

Trendsetter says:

@Trend
    i wasn’t ready…

Trendsetter says:

Buttercup says:

========
    Why didn’t things end up like this for me?
    ______________________________

I guess I was lucky :grill:

@SANDRA ROSE
    “Am I the only one who doesn’t see the big deal? 18 is not exactly a baby. Even if she was 17, She can legally consent to sex at age 17 in many states.

:cosign:

Just a slow news day I guess.

Buttercup says:

I guess I was lucky :grill:
    =====
    :yes: you were. He was perfect in every other way. He even spoiled me. I just couldn’t get with him being almost 30 and not knowing how to slang wood.

Trendsetter says:

Buttercup says:

I guess I was lucky
    =====
    ______________________________

Tragic…that’s like this one time I decided to step outside the box and date a pleasantly plump fella and…his peter was so small I had to break it off with him asap! Yes in the middle of doing the do..

Trendsetter says:

Man ya’ll I got stories for days :hahaha:

Trendsetter says:

17 Man, I just don’t care™ says:

@SANDRA ROSE

Just a slow news day I guess.

:cosign:

Buttercup says:

Man ya’ll I got stories for days :hahaha:
    ======
    You’re not the only one.

Buttercup says:

Yes in the middle of doing the do.
    ========
    :hahaha: I did this too. I had been crushing on dude for a while. He ended up being at the right place at the right time. I just knew it was about to go down! It was even worse than the dude 9 years older than me :facepalm: I tapped him on the back of the head and said, “Nah, get up.” He apologized and blamed it on the alcohol. I told him I was going to sleep, so he snuggled into my pillows. I was like, “…Alone.” He wouldn’t even look at me when I saw him on campus after that.

Where is the outrage and guillotine??

:angry:

Trendsetter says:

~~~~~~~~
    lol

:hi: TREND! how’s work ?

Remember when I said there are ten types of men, and only one kind can cheat etc…. Well, he is the one kind… :tea:

Yall better do the duck pocket check prior to bedding these cats :lol:

Trendsetter says:

luVn_liFe… says:

Trendsetter says:

~~~~~~~~
    lol

TREND! how’s work ?
    __________________________

Hey! It’s going great. How are you doing???

Im doing :danban1: no complaints :danban:

well when i was 19 i ‘knew’ 31 was packin… i think that partly scared me off too. see, we had a few ‘tussling’ sessions at his house. he was chasing me around, and i was trying to flee, for real. when he saw i was scared :oops: for real, he apologized and said he would try to keep “chester” (the molester) from showing up again – if he could :shocked: so i just stopped going to his house after a while because i genuinely enjoyed talking to him (and staring at him) but i just warnt ready. :shrug:

Yall better do the duck pocket check prior to bedding these cats

:tea: :ashamed:

local news anchor rapper “TRiX DADDEY was arrested”. … CTheeeFCUKup. that was awkward.

Afiya says:

Ain’t this yt folk news :confuse:

Afiya says:

:confused:

Why should we care?

:rofl: Thing
    Afiya :chase:
    LuvLife, have you seen his mugshot? :scared:

I am so tickled right now! I didn’t even realize there had been a Trick Deddy post!!! Great, now i gotta try to walk to my car straight-faced :|
    but i don’t think i’m gonna make it. :hahaha: :hahaha: Whew! :phew: :rofl:

pointhimout says:

bullschit, he’s gay. publicity stunt to take focus off his sexual preference: boys.

Hi. What’s up? I’m new.

:hi: Um, Chan, if you gonna be “new” you might wanna change-up that gravi, boo. :rofl:

okay, this took my mind off that trick deddy post after i read it. i guess i can make it to the car now.

happy weekend :hi:

What happened to the late shift?

Chan :hug: I’ll check back in after I gobble some food down :lol:

datsmdubya2u says:

she’s 17 according to other sources

datsmdubya2u says:

why we curr bout dese white folk anyway… :shrugs:

thriftStoreJungle says:

i agree. she’s [not my daughter] an of age, unattractive, opportunist YT girl. big whoop.

FuturedocDonte says:

Sandurrrrr :waves: are you coming to work this morning :lol:

Morning weekend roses :waves:

Still no post on Kandi and Todd? Okay. Bye.

datsmdubya2u says:

Checkin for the Kandi and Todd post… nothing? :shrugs: ok then

datsmdubya2u says:

in the meantime

Atlanta Archbishop Wilton Gregory To Sell $2.2 Million Mansion

SMYRNA, Ga. (AP) — The archbishop of Atlanta says he has decided to sell his $2.2 million residence following a storm of criticism from parishioners.

Archbishop Wilton Gregory said Saturday that he will leave the Tudor-style residence in the exclusive Buckhead neighborhood in early May.

The church leader earlier this week apologized for building the mansion. He announced his decision after meeting Saturday with clergy and lay people from within his archdiocese.

Local Catholics have faulted Gregory for the opulent spending, citing the example of austerity set by Pope Francis.

Gregory moved into the residence in January after selling his old home to Christ The King Cathedral for $1.9 million. The cathedral plans to move its priests into the archbishop’s former residence, freeing up space on its campus.

Ms. YaYa says:

Dang, I was hoping Sandra would’ve had another weekend post :(

OpinionHated says:

At 18 she is grown by law but still sombody’s child….and to have some dirty old 30 something man (twice her age) talking about come to my room for some fun…. throws up a little in my mouth – he’s like the old perv at the club trying to get lucky cause he brought you a drink… uggghhh go play with the apes ya perv..he looks like a creepy pedophile in that photo….

Paul Wakler had a 16 year old girlfriend – GROSS – what is with Hollywoods obsession with children… Jerry Lee Lewis liked the kids and I think married an underage family member, Roman Polanski perv who can’t come to the US, Mia Farrows ex husband a perv who married his adopted daughter… a bunch of child molesters who get a pass cause they’re connected…..

Even though this chick is of age – you got to ask what would any 30+ year old man want with a chick so young her $ex game ain’t even up yet and ditto for old women trying to sleep with young boys honestly men under 35 have not mastered the art… in my opinion – they only have longevity not quality….. I want both…. oh I’m off topic….